Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

" She has gone so far now as to say the "only" reason she went at someone is because they "came for her business first"."

Her and Tony Soprano. (Who is advising her on this press approach? One minute she sounds like a pimp, the next a mobster.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, film noire said:

" She has gone so far now as to say the "only" reason she went at someone is because they "came for her business first"."

Her and Tony Soprano. (Who is advising her on this press approach? One minute she sounds like a pimp, the next a mobster.)

Well she does claim her married boyfriend calls her John Gotti.  With Bethenny's beautifully tailored clothes, and the way she dresses her daughter, I don't get the faux gangster persona.

• Love 5
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny's beautifully tailored clothes

We disagree on this. I'm thinking of the Joker ensemble, the one with the white stripes and Joan Crawford shoulder pads. And that green dress...the skeletor chest and the visible bolt-ons was unfortunate.  If she can afford PR people, she can afford a better stylist. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

We disagree on this. I'm thinking of the Joker ensemble, the one with the white stripes and Joan Crawford shoulder pads. And that green dress...the skeletor chest and the visible bolt-ons was unfortunate.  If she can afford PR people, she can afford a better stylist. 

You are right-I am thinking of Bethenny with the tailored red dresses.  She has slipped into kind of a Michael Jackson look these days.  Apparently the green number last night was a jump suit.  Reminded me of the one Sonja wore to her fashion show and her boobs kept falling out.  COuld Bethenny be wearing something from the Sonja Morgan Collection? 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

You are right-I am thinking of Bethenny with the tailored red dresses.  She has slipped into kind of a Michael Jackson look these days.  Apparently the green number last night was a jump suit.  Reminded me of the one Sonja wore to her fashion show and her boobs kept falling out.  COuld Bethenny be wearing something from the Sonja Morgan Collection? 

The jumpsuit. Sold out! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Cushnie-et-Ochs-Peaked-Lapel-V-Neck-Jumpsuit/prod179520335/p.prod?ecid=NMAF__QFGLnEolOWg&CS_003=5630585

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Bethenny has been wearing a lot of Balmain this season, it's not my style but Balmain was having a moment, with a collaboration line with H&M and a campaign featuring Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner. I have never been a huge fan of the line, but I gotta say Jule's upcoming reunion dress is making me rethink my stance. It's Balmain and it's freaking gorgeous.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Her boobs are kinda skeevy, she needs to gain some weight and have someone do a tune up on those puppies, It's a shame that someone with that kind of scratch walks around with tits that look like they came off the robot in the Metropolis flick.

Can you imagine methenny sitting in a chair pleading for someone to make her look good?

There is only so much you can do with a sow's ear - making a silk purse outta one, ain't it.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why the ratings are pretty decent now.  That's because I'm finding Bethenny so terribly difficult (actually, nearly impossible) to watch now -- precisely because she seems to have amped up her viciousness & cruelty & horribleness to the absolute max.  And she's pointing her endless & relentless & evil horribleness at the various cast members who haven't been kissing her ass this season -- and all for our entertainment.  Lucky us, eh?  Personally, I'm finding her horribleness absolutely revolting & repulsive, and (at least to me) not interesting or fascinating in the least.

But given that what we're really watching is someone who is attacking people she's working with -- and ever so mercilessly & with such exceptional cruelty, I'm wondering if viewers are watching this & thinking Bethenny is behaving in a way they would NEVER behave in their real lives, but might fantasize they could or would -- if they had the nerve to, or if they completely lost any sense of sanity.  Because let's face it, while most of us might disparage co-workers, we maintain some sense of discretion, or no work would ever get done, would it?  Or if discretion isn't used, when disparaging co-workers, it could make for a pretty unpleasant & hostile & extremely volatile work environment.  Seems to be the formula for reality TV.  But does it work in real life?  Uh, not so much.

Yes, I agree about equating a reality show to reality -- well, it can be kinda pointless & silly.  And yet . . . 

The thing is too, there is no balance to Bethenny - she says awful, cruel things, then elaborates in her talking heads, and we rarely see anything to balance her talking heads, or the viciousness she spews out during the scenes.   Think about it - how often did we see any of the other ladies say anything even remotely negative about Bethenny during a TH?  Very rarely. We are subject to Bethenny's tirades, Bethenny's "witticisims", Bethenny's opinions, Bethenny's mocking.....without much relief. 

I too am having a hard time watching because it is all Bethenny all the time.  And it's Bethenny being horrible most of the time.  It was Bethenny being horrible to Jules, Bethenny going after John and Dorinda, Bethenny being awful to Sonja, and finally LuAnn.  That was pretty much the season. 

I will stay through the reunion because I really want the satisfaction of seeing her get her comeuppance (and Andy better let it happen) - but then, I think I'm done. Can you even imagine what the "Lost Footage" episode will consist of?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

Bethenny has been wearing a lot of Balmain this season, it's not my style but Balmain was having a moment, with a collaboration line with H&M and a campaign featuring Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner. I have never been a huge fan of the line, but I gotta say Jule's upcoming reunion dress is making me rethink my stance. It's Balmain and it's freaking gorgeous.

She has been and I don't think it suits her. Her jaw is really strong. Her facial features are very strong. When she's wearing those highly embellished sharply cut Balmain clothes, it just highlights how harsh the total picture is. Jada Pinkett Smith has similar issues. Bethenny looks best in clean tailored minimalist clothing with a bit if jewelry.

Just like Sonja's Herve Leger on the yacht looked fantastic on her. I think that dress would have come across as draggy and dominatrix lite on LuAnn. Sonja has enough softness about her that it undercut some of the obvious sexuality of the dress.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She has been and I don't think it suits her. Her jaw is really strong. Her facial features are very strong. When she's wearing those highly embellished sharply cut Balmain clothes, it just highlights how harsh the total picture is. Jada Pinkett Smith has similar issues. Bethenny looks best in clean tailored minimalist clothing with a bit if jewelry.

Just like Sonja's Herve Leger on the yacht looked fantastic on her. I think that dress would have come across as draggy and dominatrix lite on LuAnn. Sonja has enough softness about her that it undercut some of the obvious sexuality of the dress.

Yes, yes, yes! Agree on all accounts. The only time I've ever liked Balmain was when I saw Gigi wearing it, it needs a softness to counterbalance. Until Jules in the reunion dress. Stunning.

B in a clean Victoria Beckham dress is killer. 

Sonja in the Herve Leger was also great....and not just because I was glad to see her wear something NOT from her "collection" and not something purchased decades ago by JA Morgan!

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Yup ... All Bethenny, All the Time.  

It's Bethenny's World(Wind) and we just live in it!  

I think she looked pretty fug all season -- not a single look that fully flattered her - every outfit had something 'off' about it.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, film noire said:

I think she looked pretty fug all season -- not a single look that fully flattered her - every outfit had something 'off' about it.

I loved the gray cashmere onesie she was wearing in the Berkshires.  Although cashmere makes me itch.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I loved the gray cashmere onesie she was wearing in the Berkshires.  Although cashmere makes me itch.

I love gray, but I thought the color washed her out (and yeah, I'd scratch myself raw in a cashmere onesie). I don't think adding a red tone to her hair has done her any favors.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, film noire said:

I love gray, but I thought the color washed her out (and yeah, I'd scratch myself raw in a cashmere onesie). I don't think adding a red tone to her hair has done her any favors.

She got bangs and ditched the red-now she is vey dark chocolate.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

She got bangs and ditched the red-now she is vey dark chocolate.

Yeah, not a fan of that either :)  Not sure if it's weight loss, haircuts hitting her jawline in just the wrong way, bad taste finally getting free reign because she has the coin -- or visibility to borrow the super expensive & ugly shit! -- but she's a walking "what not to wear" for me these days.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5

Gee, Idk, I think Bethenny looks good in a jumpsuit.  Way better than those bikini shots she insists on posing for so frequently in Daily Mail, whether in Miami or in the Hamptons.  I don't think she looks as good in a bikini as she seems to.  But I guess that's her pushing the notion that she's got such an incredible body & she herself is a "skinny girl".  Ew.

Anyhoo, the earlier link posted to the Neiman's site was a bit educational for me.  Why?  Cuz I didn't realize jumpsuits were such a thing now.  Jeez, Neiman's looks like it's offering a zillion of 'em.  Who knew Sonja would be on top of an actual trend?  Well, if you think about it, hasn't every single one of 'em worn a jumpsuit at some point?

And speaking of Sonja, she was asked the other day in New York Magazine about Bethenny & here was her answer-

"It seemed like you were on the outs with the group because you and Bethenny had that fight. Do you think Bethenny is too much at the center of the show?

Yeah, I think everyone has been up her ass looking out her eyes, and that is gross. The ironic thing is that at the end of the day, you see now that she and I are fine. She was personally upset with me, because they were in her ear egging her on. Bethenny saw me out one night smashed, and they added insult to injury. And I was smashed that night she saw me. But they didn’t help anything. They weren’t saying, “You love Sonja. We love Sonja. She’s lots of fun.” They’re very self-serving."

http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/sonja-morgan-difficult-people-tv-cameo.html

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Gee, Idk, I think Bethenny looks good in a jumpsuit.  Way better than those bikini shots she insists on posing for so frequently in Daily Mail, whether in Miami or in the Hamptons.  I don't think she looks as good in a bikini as she seems to.  But I guess that's her pushing the notion that she's got such an incredible body & she herself is a "skinny girl".  Ew.

Anyhoo, the earlier link posted to the Neiman's site was a bit educational for me.  Why?  Cuz I didn't realize jumpsuits were such a thing now.  Jeez, Neiman's looks like it's offering a zillion of 'em.  Who knew Sonja would be on top of an actual trend?  Well, if you think about it, hasn't every single one of 'em worn a jumpsuit at some point?

And speaking of Sonja, she was asked the other day in New York Magazine about Bethenny & here was her answer-

"It seemed like you were on the outs with the group because you and Bethenny had that fight. Do you think Bethenny is too much at the center of the show?

Yeah, I think everyone has been up her ass looking out her eyes, and that is gross. The ironic thing is that at the end of the day, you see now that she and I are fine. She was personally upset with me, because they were in her ear egging her on. Bethenny saw me out one night smashed, and they added insult to injury. And I was smashed that night she saw me. But they didn’t help anything. They weren’t saying, “You love Sonja. We love Sonja. She’s lots of fun.” They’re very self-serving."

http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/sonja-morgan-difficult-people-tv-cameo.html

Sonja needs to read/see a few of Bethenny's latest interviews because that is not what Bethenny says about Sonja! LOL

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Jumpsuits have been a thing for several years now, I wouldn't call Sonja "on top" of the trend, it's more jumping on the trend train long after its left the station. The jumpsuit wave is cresting.

Speaking of Sonja, it looks she wears one of the gowns from her "collection" at the reunion...you know, the "collection" that she debuted FOUR seasons ago (runway seasons). Such a joke.

• Love 2

16 HOURS AGO,  WIREWRAP SAID: 

But Bethenny bringing it up from a past season does not make it current. She claimed that Luann came for her business "this" season, not last and Yes, it is nothing more than an excuse. Bethenny accepted Luann's apology about it last season and again this season.

I do suspect that Bethenny knew about TG before filming began but she claims differently. No matter what, Sonja did not attack Bethenny's business with her being the spokesperson for TG, nor did she disparage Bethenny's business. Have you listened to the interview I am referring to because what she says is not what happened. LOL She can't go BSC on people before they say/do something to her then claim she did it because of they said/did in retaliation to her initial attack.  LOL

And it seems we are just going in circles, agree to disagree.

--------------------------------

Replying to this comment from the First Looks....

I watched this episode last night because I thought maybe I was losing my mind/my memory was failing me. There are two important nuggets that came out of it that we have discussed a lot over the last couple of months:

Beth told Lu that she heard she had been talking about her business and her role in helping to name it over the summer. So it was fresh to Beth. We know that Beth entered the season being cool towards Lu - she didn't even want to invite her to her party, and later we saw Lu pleading with Beth (with what looked like tears in her eyes) at Ramona's birthday party. Something clearly went down between these two over the summer. The thing about Lu wanting to be included in the BH filming was one thing, but it is possible that something happened to make Beth not want to include her. Perhaps the fact that Lu was talking about Beth's business. Beth also mentioned that she had heard Lu tell people over the summer that she "wanted to take her down". That wasn't explained at all, so who knows what that meant. Lu seemed to know, but no one elaborated on it. 

I also watched carefully for the part where Lu denied knowing that Ramona had dated Tom. This happened early in the Lu/Beth argument, but they went into it in much more detail much later in the kitchen. It was the scene after the initial fight when it was just Carole, Lu and Beth in the kitchen:

Beth called Lu a liar

Lu asked when she had lied

Beth said she lied when she said she didn't know that Ramona had dated Tom

Lu said she wasn't lying - she hadn't known about it

Beth said it had been in the "papers"

Lu again said she hadn't known

Carole said that wasn't true, because Lu had talked to others about the fact that it had been reported that Ramona was dating someone

Lu denied this. She said she only knew what she heard from Tom later, which was that he had gone out with Ramona one time. 

When the important fact that it is impossible for Lu to not have known about Ramona and Tom has been discussed, many times it is speculated that Lu wasn't really saying she didn't know they had gone out - just that she didn't think they ever had a "thing", because of course to most the idea that Lu didn't read about it/learn from someone else seemed impossible to believe. Didn't know Ramona was dating the guy that Dorinda had been trying to fix her up with? The guy she had talked with on the phone? It is impossible to believe, but this is indeed what Lu is saying, and saying over and over again. IMO, this is a key component, and the fact that she is clearly lying about it says it all. It would be beyond frustrating to me if I were any of these gals and she was trying to pull this one over on us all. 

• Love 1
On August 23, 2016 at 11:45 PM, breezy424 said:

Beth's latest (well not really.  That was yesterday.  There was another one tonight) with ET.  We get to see inside rooms that have never been seen before.  The headline is inside Beth's 'glamorous' Hamptons home.  The house seems to be growing.  Now Beth claims that it's almost 4000 square feet.  That's not what the real estate listings are saying. 

She also says:  “Everyone’s stopping by all day long. At any given day, there are at least five to 10 people,” she explains. “They just come in, they have a coffee, they take a swim -- it's just very easy.”

There was another interview with Beth tonight on ET.  She claims that Tom was making out with a woman for two hours and throws a lot of shade at Lu. Nothing up on the web on that yet.

http://www.etonline.com/news/196215_exclusive_inside_bethenny_frankel_glamorous_hamptons_home/

I don't think anyone has ever been inside Bethenny's actual house.  She created the little bar house shack out back to people don't come in her home and mess things up.  She admitted it to Kyle because "you know what a nut I am about being neat."

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Jumpsuits have been a thing for several years now, I wouldn't call Sonja "on top" of the trend, it's more jumping on the trend train long after its left the station. The jumpsuit wave is cresting.

Speaking of Sonja, it looks she wears one of the gowns from her "collection" at the reunion...you know, the "collection" that she debuted FOUR seasons ago (runway seasons). Such a joke.

Be nice she changed the metal halter strap from gold to a silver tone.  So very fashion forward. 

I guess Sonja will say a classic never goes our of style. 

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess Sonja will say a classic never goes our of style. 

I don't fault anyone for wearing a dress from four seasons ago! I am laughing at a 'designer' that is still trying to sell a 'collection' from four seasons ago. 

NYFW starts in less than a month, where are you Sonja with the sexy J???

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I don't fault anyone for wearing a dress from four seasons ago! I am laughing at a 'designer' that is still trying to sell a 'collection' from four seasons ago. 

NYFW starts in less than a month, where are you Sonja with the sexy J???

I think Sonja putout a couple of bathing suits this year.  I have never seen anyone who has a website that is down as often as Sonja's. 

There will never be another runway show.  Sonja was lucky to get a trunk show in the Hamptons at Kyle's pop up store.

I guess Sonja misses Bethenny's mentoring. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

16 HOURS AGO,  WIREWRAP SAID: 

But Bethenny bringing it up from a past season does not make it current. She claimed that Luann came for her business "this" season, not last and Yes, it is nothing more than an excuse. Bethenny accepted Luann's apology about it last season and again this season.

I do suspect that Bethenny knew about TG before filming began but she claims differently. No matter what, Sonja did not attack Bethenny's business with her being the spokesperson for TG, nor did she disparage Bethenny's business. Have you listened to the interview I am referring to because what she says is not what happened. LOL She can't go BSC on people before they say/do something to her then claim she did it because of they said/did in retaliation to her initial attack.  LOL

And it seems we are just going in circles, agree to disagree.

--------------------------------

Replying to this comment from the First Looks....

I watched this episode last night because I thought maybe I was losing my mind/my memory was failing me. There are two important nuggets that came out of it that we have discussed a lot over the last couple of months:

Beth told Lu that she heard she had been talking about her business and her role in helping to name it over the summer. So it was fresh to Beth. We know that Beth entered the season being cool towards Lu - she didn't even want to invite her to her party, and later we saw Lu pleading with Beth (with what looked like tears in her eyes) at Ramona's birthday party. Something clearly went down between these two over the summer. The thing about Lu wanting to be included in the BH filming was one thing, but it is possible that something happened to make Beth not want to include her. Perhaps the fact that Lu was talking about Beth's business. Beth also mentioned that she had heard Lu tell people over the summer that she "wanted to take her down". That wasn't explained at all, so who knows what that meant. Lu seemed to know, but no one elaborated on it. 

I also watched carefully for the part where Lu denied knowing that Ramona had dated Tom. This happened early in the Lu/Beth argument, but they went into it in much more detail much later in the kitchen. It was the scene after the initial fight when it was just Carole, Lu and Beth in the kitchen:

Beth called Lu a liar

Lu asked when she had lied

Beth said she lied when she said she didn't know that Ramona had dated Tom

Lu said she wasn't lying - she hadn't known about it

Beth said it had been in the "papers"

Lu again said she hadn't known

Carole said that wasn't true, because Lu had talked to others about the fact that it had been reported that Ramona was dating someone

Lu denied this. She said she only knew what she heard from Tom later, which was that he had gone out with Ramona one time. 

When the important fact that it is impossible for Lu to not have known about Ramona and Tom has been discussed, many times it is speculated that Lu wasn't really saying she didn't know they had gone out - just that she didn't think they ever had a "thing", because of course to most the idea that Lu didn't read about it/learn from someone else seemed impossible to believe. Didn't know Ramona was dating the guy that Dorinda had been trying to fix her up with? The guy she had talked with on the phone? It is impossible to believe, but this is indeed what Lu is saying, and saying over and over again. IMO, this is a key component, and the fact that she is clearly lying about it says it all. It would be beyond frustrating to me if I were any of these gals and she was trying to pull this one over on us all. 

Bethenny is claiming that John, Sonja and Luann "came" for her "business" this season, not last season, not over the summer but this season/during filming and that is not true. Bethenny said that she "heard" (remember, according to Bethenny no one can use second hand information) Luann said something about her business over the summer, so, she introduced the subject this season, not Luann.  I think Bethenny was just throwing out shit hoping that something would stick. She came hunting for bear in the Berkshires, she admits to it in her blog, and Luann became the designated target by default. John didn't mention SKG until after Bethenny attacked him to Dorinda several times this season. Sonja never said a bad word about Bethenny's SKG at all. No one, and I do mean No One, came at Bethenny's business, no one talked smack about Bethenny's business, with the exception of John and that was only after weeks of getting a beat down from Bethenny and her accusing him of doing drugs/"lines".

Bethenny is using that, "they came for my business" as her reason for going BSC on them, to negate her ugly behavior this whole season by blaming others with her go to reasoning/excuse......."You Made ME Go There", and that just isn't the truth.

As for Luann knowing about Ramona dating Tom, I agree, she lied. I am pretty sure she knew that Ramona went out with him but I am also sure that she knew they stopped going out months before she finally met Tom. So, does this mean you also believe that Dorinda lied about knowing that Ramona/Tom went out as well, I sure she reads page six just like the rest do. LOL

• Love 6

Hi Gang! The mod team has been getting reports and PMs about some posters here being annoyed by other posters for things that aren't actionable within the site rules. 

In the name of protecting everyone's blood pressure, I'm going to recommend that you use the "Ignore" feature.

Here's how:
1.Go to the top of your screen and click on the little head icon.
2.Click on "Ignored Users".
3.Type in the annoying person's name.
4.Click the little boxes underneath that give you options on what to ignore.
5.Click "Add User"

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny is claiming that John, Sonja and Luann "came" for her "business" this season, not last season, not over the summer but this season/during filming and that is not true. Bethenny said that she "heard" (remember, according to Bethenny no one can use second hand information) Luann said something about her business over the summer, so, she introduced the subject this season, not Luann.  I think Bethenny was just throwing out shit hoping that something would stick. She came hunting for bear in the Berkshires, she admits to it in her blog, and Luann became the designated target by default. John didn't mention SKG until after Bethenny attacked him to Dorinda several times this season. Sonja never said a bad word about Bethenny's SKG at all. No one, and I do mean No One, came at Bethenny's business, no one talked smack about Bethenny's business, with the exception of John and that was only after weeks of getting a beat down from Bethenny and her accusing him of doing drugs/"lines".

Bethenny is using that, "they came for my business" as her reason for going BSC on them, to negate her ugly behavior this whole season by blaming others with her go to reasoning/excuse......."You Made ME Go There", and that just isn't the truth.

Bethenny claimed the arguments she had this season involved people coming for her business, and that's true.  This whole "last season" thing is just a red herring.  Bethenny claimed in the Berkshires that she was mad at Lu for things Lu had still been saying about SG, including over the summer, and what Lu said at Dorinda's table in the Berkshires also pissed B off.   We know the Tipsy Girl thing with Sonja started in the summer before filming, so Bethenny came loaded for bear with both ladies due to shit that started/was still going down between seasons.  The thing with John was minor and was mainly about Dorinda until John pushed the SG/SC button and you can see Bethenny jump up and get white hot about it, so yeah, that was the source of the huge blowout with John....before that, it was about Dorinda. 

Clearly, Bethenny gets bat shit crazy when anyone even remotely "comes for" SkinnyGirl.  This idea that one single quote is her trying to excuse all of her behavior all season seems to be a stretch for me. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

As for Luann knowing about Ramona dating Tom, I agree, she lied. I am pretty sure she knew that Ramona went out with him but I am also sure that she knew they stopped going out months before she finally met Tom. So, does this mean you also believe that Dorinda lied about knowing that Ramona/Tom went out as well, I sure she reads page six just like the rest do. LOL

These people all have google alerts on themselves and each other, you know it! They can pretend all they want, but no way does this collective group of famewhores not want to know every little thing being said out there about themselves AND each other.  I'll never believe diff'ernt.

Bethenny is claiming that John, Sonja and Luann "came" for her "business" this season, not last season, not over the summer but this season/during filming and that is not true. 

Does that fine distinction really matter though?  

I guess I just envision one season of taping blending into the off season and then back into the new season of taping and the ongoing problems just keep ... going on ... and aren't formally limited to one specific season or another necessarily.  So if there has been a little confusion or Bethenny misspoke about the timeline or whatever, that doesn't necessarily mean there is a dastardly scheme afoot to misrepresent the entire nature of the problem just so Bethenny can generate an excuse for her behavior.   Especially when there are issues with several different people about them "coming" for Bethenny's business.  I can see how it all became sort of one big problem in Bethenny's fevered brain and the exact specifics of who said what and precisely when they said it are not the real point she is making - it's just that someone said something at all, close enough in time that it has caused this huge overreaction from her because someone has threatened her baby, SkinnyGirl.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I have hated the way b is always picking gunk off of peoples faces this season then having talking heads about how cool she is for doing it for the person and how it means she trusts and has taken her feelings to another level and how close to her it makes the person feel. It has happened several times and it is just a Huh? Stop! moment for me.

Wait, what? Have I not been watching closely enough & completely missed this?  Cuz this is kinda hilarious & I never noticed it.  Almost makes me wanna watch the season again -- except no freakin' way am I gonna watch Bethenny's vile behavior again.  Seriously, did she really pick gunk off people?  God, the woman is truly terrifying.

• Love 1

I believe I saw her doing it to Carole at that little party she had on the last episode.  She was very persistent about it, lol.  It was a tiny  bit weird.  I didn't know there was this whole emotional component to it.  It sounds like she has been reading up on monkey grooming behavior or something. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

These people all have google alerts on themselves and each other, you know it! They can pretend all they want, but no way does this collective group of famewhores not want to know every little thing being said out there about themselves AND each other.  I'll never believe diff'ernt.

Does that fine distinction really matter though?  

I guess I just envision one season of taping blending into the off season and then back into the new season of taping and the ongoing problems just keep ... going on ... and aren't formally limited to one specific season or another necessarily.  So if there has been a little confusion or Bethenny misspoke about the timeline or whatever, that doesn't necessarily mean there is a dastardly scheme afoot to misrepresent the entire nature of the problem just so Bethenny can generate an excuse for her behavior.   Especially when there are issues with several different people about them "coming" for Bethenny's business.  I can see how it all became sort of one big problem in Bethenny's fevered brain and the exact specifics of who said what and precisely when they said it are not the real point she is making - it's just that someone said something at all, close enough in time that it has caused this huge overreaction from her because someone has threatened her baby, SkinnyGirl.

Her, Bethenny's, first example of someone going for her business was John and that is why she went after him! The problem is that John didn't say squat about SKG until after Bethenny kept badgering Dorinda about him, putting him down all the time and then when he sees her, she basically accuses him of doing drugs on camera. That is when John said something about her ripping off her SKG from SC and it took weeks for that to happen. So, she lied. Then she mentioned Sonja, according to her Sonja came for her business by having the nerve to be associated with TG and calling Bethenny her Mentor while being on the same HW show and that is not coming for her business IMO! Finally, she claims Luann did it but gives no example of when she did it other than it (they) all happened during filming this season. The simple fact is that Luann did not do it during filming, it was Bethenny that brought it up in the Berkshires and Luann promptly apologized again for what she said last year (season). And, Yes, I do think Bethenny is using this excuse to explain away her ugly behavior.

• Love 7

Okay, the way I see it is like this - Sonja deserves some wrath because her whole Tipsy Girl thing was ridiculous and derivative of Skinny Girl and I can't imagine how she thought that was going to go over well.  So I can understand B taking it as a business afront and being mad at her . Maybe not AS mad at her as she got, but Sonja deserved to be brushed back off the plate with that nonsense. 

The thing with Luann claiming some kind of credit for Skinny Girl has been an ongoing thing for a long time and whether something was said by her this season or that season or over the summer is not the point, imo.  It's that she says this stuff at all. The fact that Beth may have said it was "this season" doesn't really change anything for me.  Luann needs to drop that shit now, then, and forever. 

Now about John - this I am not sure about.  I missed a couple of early episodes.  If Beth in fact gave him grief before he ever said anything about Skinny Whatever, then what she says about only being mad at him after he came for her business would not seem to be the truth. But are you sure the events have been shown on TV in their proper chronological order?  They edit and rearrange things all the time.  I have no idea if that is the case, but it might explain why B was going after John before Bravo actually showed her being attacked by him.  Or maybe we will hear at the reunion that there were things said or done off screen by John that bothered her, who knows. 

I really want to see this episode where she is accusing people of using drugs, heh.  They didn't even *go there* with Kelly BenSimon and everyone on earth suspected her of being on something a little stronger than jelly beans, let's just say. 

• Love 2

The gals that worked hard to create a business from nothing are fierce in their defense of it. I've never created much of anything, but I can imagine it would be frustrating. It doesn't even have to be anything that could truly impact their venture negatively. Just the idea that someone would be willing to do something that could hurt your baby is enough - even if the threat is minimal or non-existent. Beth reminds me much of LVP. She will defend her business and the integrity of what she does to her death. You could accuse her of many things that some of us would find more serious, but the business stuff is what really makes her mad. And it is going to stick for a long time. Doesn't matter if it happened last season, this season, or over the summer. 

Someone like Beth is always on her guard about her business. There is always someone looking to rip her off. I'm sure her attorneys spend many hours sending out C&D letters (that is just par for the course in this business). Someone is always out to get you in some manner. She learns of Sonja's deal at the beginning of the season. This really pissed her off, especially I think because she likes Sonja. Lu was spinning her usual line about being involved in the naming of SG. She had the deal with John, which might have started as one thing, but ended with him making assertions about her business. Like LVP is on the BH show to help her business, Beth is here to do the same (whether or not that works, I have no idea). Instead she feels like people are coming after her in some way. It might not even be true, but it's hard for me to not understand how it might feel that way. 

• Love 2

It looks like B had her good buddies Ramona and Carole put their blogs up to defend her.  Poor little shrinking flower that she is.  Ramona is pathetic in her refrain of how wonderful it is that she is close with B and Carole and then Carole is just ugly and toxic with her blog making passive aggressive digs at Lu, even calling Tom's apartment mid sized.  What a jerk!  I thought she'd only met Tom once, now she knows the SF of his apartment.  These women are so nasty.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Someone like Beth is always on her guard about her business.

I'd say Bethy is on her guard about everything, everything.  Even being asked innocuous questions about picking up Bryn from school or being offered a meatball makes Bethy's head spin and bile starts shooting out of her mouth.  Her walls are so high that jet pilots have to climb an extra 10,000 feet to fly over them, and the villagers below live in fear of boiling SK margaritas being dropped from her parapets for suggesting she might want to try some vegan ceviche.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Interesting the drug accusations against Dorinda are coming from Sonja.  Is she letting herself be used as a puppet for Bethenny?  Hmmmm.

I think it goes back to Kristen telling Brandi Glanville last year that one of the cast members had visible coke residue around her nostrils constantly. So many people thought that was about Sonja. I think she wants to "clear her name" by making sure everyone knows it's actually Dorinda who's the cokehead.

Edited by Atwood
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I have hated the way b is always picking gunk off of peoples faces this season then having talking heads about how cool she is for doing it for the person and how it means she trusts and has taken her feelings to another level and how close to her it makes the person feel. It has happened several times and it is just a Huh? Stop! moment for me.

Maybe she isn't a pure wolf like she claims. Must be some primate in her too. Don't primates picks fleas, and sit around and groom each other? 

On 8/25/2016 at 10:52 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

I see at the reunion, Lu says to her outright, "You are a horrible woman."  Well, isn't it about time someone told her that -- right up to her shaved jaw mug?  Certainly, the way she has behaved toward Lu this season warrants & justifies that statement.

What I'm wondering is what her reaction will be.  Deflection & denial?  Or a dismissive & sneering shrug, along with an insistence of how this is who she is -- because she was raised by wolves or gives zero fucks or whatever other lame & ridiculous excuse she gives for her horribleness.

B will just call Lu a slut, whore, slore, fuckkity fuck doll and who cares what a  slut, whore, slore, fuckkity fuck doll thinks.  B did look temporarily surprised by Lu's comment in the previews but it could just be editing. 

What I am loving is B standing up to and demanding Lu talk back that B is dating a married man, while B is dating a married man.  I bet you that is the greatest lie every told in the history of reality tv (and maybe even since the dawn of time) that B is talking about. LOL!

14 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

The jumpsuit trend is a few years old. Also, it should be noted that Andy does love him a woman in a jumpsuit.  Feel like he said that to a few ladies on WWHL when they wore one. 

2 minutes ago, Atwood said:

Interesting the drug accusations against Dorinda are coming from Sonja.  Is she letting herself be used as a puppet for Bethenny?  Hmmmm.

Interesting that everyone who isn't suckling at the skinny one's teat or taken up residence up her ass (there is more room now that the fibroids have been removed) is being accused of drug/alcohol  abuse. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Okay, the way I see it is like this - Sonja deserves some wrath because her whole Tipsy Girl thing was ridiculous and derivative of Skinny Girl and I can't imagine how she thought that was going to go over well.  So I can understand B taking it as a business afront and being mad at her . Maybe not AS mad at her as she got, but Sonja deserved to be brushed back off the plate with that nonsense. 

The thing with Luann claiming some kind of credit for Skinny Girl has been an ongoing thing for a long time and whether something was said by her this season or that season or over the summer is not the point, imo.  It's that she says this stuff at all. The fact that Beth may have said it was "this season" doesn't really change anything for me.  Luann needs to drop that shit now, then, and forever. 

Now about John - this I am not sure about.  I missed a couple of early episodes.  If Beth in fact gave him grief before he ever said anything about Skinny Whatever, then what she says about only being mad at him after he came for her business would not seem to be the truth. But are you sure the events have been shown on TV in their proper chronological order?  They edit and rearrange things all the time.  I have no idea if that is the case, but it might explain why B was going after John before Bravo actually showed her being attacked by him.  Or maybe we will hear at the reunion that there were things said or done off screen by John that bothered her, who knows. 

I really want to see this episode where she is accusing people of using drugs, heh.  They didn't even *go there* with Kelly BenSimon and everyone on earth suspected her of being on something a little stronger than jelly beans, let's just say. 

If Sonja was responsible for putting the Tipsy Girl article on Page Six she deserved a time out for inconveniencing Bethenny and her partners.  If she wasn't responsible for the news item, then Bethenny over reacted.  I doubt Bethenny would not have had anything more than a snide comment about the lack of viability of such an endeavor, had someone not put in on Page Six.   Tick, tock the restaurant is now 11 months behind their opening and no news if it about to open. (Either Ramona or the producers saw to it that tidbit made the papers.) 

From what Dorinda has written, John was downstairs with the producers and they were telling him what Bethenny and Ramona were saying about him.  So he did go in with a head of steam, and Bethenny started with the Snoopy scarf and all that nonsense.

I get everyone has an opinion, but I can almost guarantee if one starts a conversation with, "you are trying to sell me on John," there will be hard feelings.  First the speaker is making me sound like I am a huckster trying to sell something, second the speaker are expressing doubt my beloved, third it was unsolicited.

20 minutes ago, izabella said:

I'd say Bethy is on her guard about everything, everything.  Even being asked innocuous questions about picking up Bryn from school or being offered a meatball makes Bethy's head spin and bile starts shooting out of her mouth.  Her walls are so high that jet pilots have to climb an extra 10,000 feet to fly over them, and the villagers below live in fear of boiling SK margaritas being dropped from her parapets for suggesting she might want to try some vegan ceviche.

I have a hard time believing Bethenny just never has harsh words with Bryn.  Let's hope the kid never says that Daddy was a big part of Skinnygirl's success.

It is okay to be on guard, heck even a bit paranoid, but to come off the rails and name call and threaten, delight in others' misery because they dare cross you  is not a sign of good mental health.  I say have a discussion and let the viewers say how they feel, instead of the viewers have to first cut through the emotional rants.  Most of Bethenny's, if not all, have nothing to do with her.  She just borrows other people's trouble for some camera time. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I believe I saw her doing it to Carole at that little party she had on the last episode.  She was very persistent about it, lol.  It was a tiny  bit weird.  I didn't know there was this whole emotional component to it.  It sounds like she has been reading up on monkey grooming behavior or something. 

Wow, those fibroids look brutal.

the red assed .jpg

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Honestly Beth was referring to that scene last season where Heather brought up the book that spotted and what Lu said to them that WE the audience actually saw. I have no doubt that that's the ONE piece of information Beth based this whole "Lu's trying to take credit for the name" rampage she was on. That little jokey scene somehow gained steam and a lot of "facts" were assumed by that little run away train and I believe Beth has been using those set of conversations when she continues to make these claims about Lu. NOT that she heard it from this one that one the other one. I think she is recycling what happened last season whenever she brings up "Lu tried to take credit". She says it so often that the topic comes up in different conversations and interview and comments etc. etc. so it seems like there is more life to that claim but in reality Beth keeps revisiting it in new forums, people inquire about it with Lu in new forums so it get spoken about again and again in different ways therefore creating the illusion that it's been an ongoing thing Lu has been doing when in reality its just that the one situation keeps rearing its ugly head time and time again. I don't believe there's any evidence out there beyond the original exchange that Lu had on the show describing the inscription that supports Beth's claims.

Bold mine.

I thought the inscription that Bethy wrote in Lu's copy of her book kind of thanked Lu or said kind things to LuLu re: her help/support/something with B's SGM launch.

And I can't remember what precipitated Heather's joke about Bethy owing LuLu a car for helping(?) the SGM success. But if I remember correctly Bethy 'bout got whiplash upon hearing her.

Bethy just can't let go. She's a must-win-at-all-costs pugilist. I think even if no one mentioned the issue again B would be unable to let it go. It would appear that even after vanquishing her foes she needs to tear their entrails from their bodies for a bloody display. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Sonja didn't deserve being frozen out/excluded from group events for almost 1/2 of the season for this. But, this is how Bethenny does things, she overkills everything she does.

Luann apologized last season, Bethenny accepted, it was a dead issue until Bethenny brought it back up this season and she brought it up, not Luann. She can't keep using it as her excuse to demoralize, degrade Luann. Bethenny needed a reason for why she went at Luann in the Berkshires and the rest of the season, so she reached back into the past for things she accepted an apology for and for no other reason. Simply, it is an excuse for her to act like an raving lunatic to Luann.

I am sure. John made no mention of Bethenny or SKG at all before Bethenny alluded to him using drugs on camera. Bethenny baited him inot that fight to begin with and is now hoping that we forgot what actually happened.

She did it about John at the Bra party and has made it again several times in interviews she has given and on her radio show talking with Carole.

2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Exactly, Sonja is trying to claw out a space for herself in Bethenny's ass. Sonja needs to read/hear the last few interviews Bethenny has given, Bethenny has not forgotten nor forgiven Sonja for threatening to hire G Allrad (sp) to sue Bethenny for freezing her out during filming. Sonja is dead to Bethenny, that is until Bethenny has need of her again for info/dirt on another HW.

• Love 9

Interesting little bit from the Daily Dish - Watch the Seth Meyers clip:  Bethenny said, about Season 1, she didn't think she had the idea for the cocktail yet.  Luann Season 1 was the one who ordered a Skinnygirl Margarita.  It is interesting only that I don't think Bethenny had decided to bottle it and make a mint.  

Has Martha Stewart ever put down Bethenny's products?  I know she doesn't seem enamored with Bethenny but I had no heard her put down Bethenny's brand.   http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-martha-stewart-relationship-were-they-ever-comfortable

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny's beautifully tailored clothes

I used to think B was very aware of how her clothes fit and during her Bravo web closet tour from years ago she mentioned having many items tailored. She usually looked really well put together.

They say you should dress for the job you want to have. While she was trying to find her pot of gold, B dressed like a business women with a sexy edge. For her talk show she dressed more fun, flirty or sporty. In both cases I thought she usually looked great. This season she dresses like someone with to much money and no style sense. I think she's spending tons on clothes and stylists but she usually looks like her clothes are wearing her and many items don't seem to have her past body conscious fit.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The gals that worked hard to create a business from nothing are fierce in their defense of it. I've never created much of anything, but I can imagine it would be frustrating. It doesn't even have to be anything that could truly impact their venture negatively. Just the idea that someone would be willing to do something that could hurt your baby is enough - even if the threat is minimal or non-existent. Beth reminds me much of LVP. She will defend her business and the integrity of what she does to her death. You could accuse her of many things that some of us would find more serious, but the business stuff is what really makes her mad. And it is going to stick for a long time. Doesn't matter if it happened last season, this season, or over the summer. 

Someone like Beth is always on her guard about her business. There is always someone looking to rip her off. I'm sure her attorneys spend many hours sending out C&D letters (that is just par for the course in this business). Someone is always out to get you in some manner. She learns of Sonja's deal at the beginning of the season. This really pissed her off, especially I think because she likes Sonja. Lu was spinning her usual line about being involved in the naming of SG. She had the deal with John, which might have started as one thing, but ended with him making assertions about her business. Like LVP is on the BH show to help her business, Beth is here to do the same (whether or not that works, I have no idea). Instead she feels like people are coming after her in some way. It might not even be true, but it's hard for me to not understand how it might feel that way. 

LisaV and Bethenny are nothing alike in how they handle their respective businesses, nothing. We have never heard Lisa rip into someone, accuse them of "doing lines" (snorting coke) freeze them out of 1/2 of a season or call them Whore, Slut or Plastic F Doll. Does Lisa "protect" her business reputation, Yes, but she does so in a dignified way not like a BSC deranged harpy, aka/Bethenny style.

56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Interesting little bit from the Daily Dish - Watch the Seth Meyers clip:  Bethenny said, about Season 1, she didn't think she had the idea for the cocktail yet.  Luann Season 1 was the one who ordered a Skinnygirl Margarita.  It is interesting only that I don't think Bethenny had decided to bottle it and make a mint.  

Has Martha Stewart ever put down Bethenny's products?  I know she doesn't seem enamored with Bethenny but I had no heard her put down Bethenny's brand.   http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bethenny-frankel-martha-stewart-relationship-were-they-ever-comfortable

If she hadn't thought about marketing that drink, then Luann never said squat about Bethenny's business. Of course, this is how Bethenny rolls, say 1 thing to 1 person and something to another person and forgetting what she told either one and making up a third story/version. LOL

I highly doubt that Martha S thinks about Bethenny or her SKG, let alone say disparaging remarks about her/it. LOL What do you want to bet that if MS is asked about Bethenny, the person asking has to remind her who Bethenny is first! LOL

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

These people all have google alerts on themselves and each other, you know it!

One of my favorite scenes was Luann and I think it was Jill in Sonja's garden discussing Google alerts. It was, "who's on first" funny.

• Love 6