Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I really don't think it was hard to decipher.  Her words spoke for themselves.  She and Beth have no mutual friends.  During her WWHL appearance, Jules addressed Bethenny's recent WWHL comments in which she said she knew about Jules' recently-announced divorce from husband, Michael, before this season started filming. "Because we have a 'mutual friend.' "We have no mutual friends," Jules explained, adding "Yeah, she knows everything."  And as I previously stated either they don't have a mutual friend or that supposed friend is no longer considered a friend by Jules.

Jules claimed she and Bethenny have no mutual friends.  Ummm, wasn't she sitting right damn next to one??  Hello, Dorinda Meddler. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Jules claimed she and Bethenny have no mutual friends.  Ummm, wasn't she sitting right damn next to one??  Hello, Dorinda Meddler. 

I don't think Beth and Dorinda are friends. Coworkers at most.  And then there's Beth's tweet when WWHL aired:  There is so much more that I know. These two know who and what I'm talking about so let them keep going. There will be a stop. Trust.

With a friend like that, who needs enemies.

• Love 10
Just now, breezy424 said:

I don't think Beth and Dorinda are friends. Coworkers at most.  And then there's Beth's tweet when WWHL aired:  There is so much more that I know. These two know who and what I'm talking about so let them keep going. There will be a stop. Trust.

With a friend like that, who needs enemies.

Well, they were friendly enough that Dorinda came out to party with Bethenny during the summer at B's Hampton's home.  I think the slicing and dicing of "friends" is a bit ridiculous.  Friends, friendly, whatever......all you need is someone who knows both women well enough to have conversations.  I think they probably have multiple (as B and Jules had met before), but Dorinda is a big, honking, meddling one.

40 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I don't think Dorinda knew there were problems in Jules/Michaels marriage or that he was in fact cheating on Jules and this is what Bethenny was referring to. According to Bethenny, she knows someone that filled her in on the cheating/failing marriage before Jules joined the show and Jules says that even she didn't know that he was cheating until long after filming began, let alone that she told someone that would then share that info with Bethenny.  I really believe that Bethenny knows Michaels Mistress or someone the Mistress is close to and this is where she got the info. Most wives are the last to know that their husband is cheating on them and that the marriage is over, so I believe Jules and not "I have spies everywhere" Bethenny. LOL

ETA, I guess it is possible that if Dorinda knew that she told Bethenny that 1 time she/John were drunk at Bethenny's Hamptons house partying but Jules is sticking to her story that she didn't know and even Michael is claiming that he has not and is not cheating on Jules. LOL This is why I suspect that the Mistress or a friend of hers told Bethenny all about it.

Edited by WireWrap
16 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Well, they were friendly enough that Dorinda came out to party with Bethenny during the summer at B's Hampton's home.  I think the slicing and dicing of "friends" is a bit ridiculous.  Friends, friendly, whatever......all you need is someone who knows both women well enough to have conversations.  I think they probably have multiple (as B and Jules had met before), but Dorinda is a big, honking, meddling one.

That was over a year ago.  Things changed as we saw throughout the season. 

What's ridiculous to me is Beth's over reaction to what Jules and Dorinda said on WWHL. 

We've discussed all of this so I'm not going back into it again.  Take a look up the thread.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

That was over a year ago.  Things changed as we saw throughout the season. 

What's ridiculous to me is Beth's over reaction to what Jules and Dorinda said on WWHL. 

We've discussed all of this so I'm not going back into it again.  Take a look up the thread.

Wouldn't it be about a year ago that B claimed to have been informed? 

12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

ETA, I guess it is possible that if Dorinda knew that she told Bethenny that 1 time she/John were drunk at Bethenny's Hamptons house partying but Jules is sticking to her story that she didn't know and even Michael is claiming that he has not and is not cheating on Jules. LOL This is why I suspect that the Mistress or a friend of hers told Bethenny all about it.

That's kinda what I think as well, but the whole idea that Bethenny and Jules had NO mutual friends is ludicrous on it's face.  Of course they had mutual friends, she was sitting right next to one.

....and perhaps if Dorinda did inform B during the partying evening, it's quite possible she doesn't remember.  B claims that Dorinda had to be carried out, and we've seen Dorinda is quite familiar with getting completely wasted.

Edited by shoegal
20 minutes ago, shoegal said:

That's kinda what I think as well, but the whole idea that Bethenny and Jules had NO mutual friends is ludicrous on it's face.  Of course they had mutual friends, she was sitting right next to one.

....and perhaps if Dorinda did inform B during the partying evening, it's quite possible she doesn't remember.  B claims that Dorinda had to be carried out, and we've seen Dorinda is quite familiar with getting completely wasted.

LOL, "Dorinda was too drunk to remember what she said to me, but to remind her? I am going to  repeat it and blame it on her, after all she drinks to the point of going comatose........."

THAT is a special kind of Dick Move, repeat or make up something someone said when they were drunk and won't remember the conversation?

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL, "Dorinda was too drunk to remember what she said to me, but to remind her? I am going to  repeat it and blame it on her, after all she drinks to the point of going comatose........."

THAT is a special kind of Dick Move, repeat or make up something someone said when they were drunk and won't remember the conversation?

Well, it's just a guess that it's possible Dorinda might not remember.....but if she said it, drunk or sober, it's not B's fault if Dorinda doesn't remember.  I don't think B is making anything up, if Dorinda has a habit of getting fucked up and saying shit she doesn't remember, perhaps she's the one with the problem?

However, that still doesn't change the fact that Dorinda IS/WAS a mutual friend of Jules and Bethenny, so Jules claiming they have none is either a lie or just Jules being stupid.  Could go either way *shrugs*.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

Seriously, Beth seems to be the new Perez Hilton of NY. She has sources planted everywhere taking videos, keeping tabs on housewives in every bar, restaurant and nightclub in the city, tapping friends of friends to get the scoop.  My ass doesn't have time for that and I don't even have an empire to run, a new hot and heavy lover/alleged fiance and jetset locations to go to mingle with the glitterati, you know Jamie Foxx's people. 

What was it she told Jill again? oh yeah ... Get a hobby! 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

But Jules would have know about the affair/failing marriage first to be able to tell Dorinda so a drunk Dorinda could tell Bethenny and Jules denies knowing about it before joining the show and Bethenny is very specific about knowing before filming began.  I believe Jules, I don't think she knew Michael was cheating on her or that he planned on leaving her until after filming ended. I would bet my last dollar that Bethenny either knows his Mistress or a close friend of hers and that is where she got the info.

As for Dorinda/Bethenny being "friends", not buying into that either. I think they are friendly "co-workers" but not real life "friends". Hell, Bethenny had Luann to her house more this past summer than she did Dorinda and Bethenny and Luann have never been real life friends. LOL

ETA.......... Had it been Dorinda that told Bethenny this, Bethenny would have told Andy that in her tweet, she would have tweeted that over and over again, taken an add out in the NY Times, she would have called page6 and spilled the beans to them or had Ramona do it for her. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But Jules would have know about the affair/failing marriage first to be able to tell Dorinda so a drunk Dorinda could tell Bethenny and Jules denies knowing about it before joining the show and Bethenny is very specific about knowing before filming began.  I believe Jules, I don't think she knew Michael was cheating on her or that he planned on leaving her until after filming ended. I would bet my last dollar that Bethenny either knows his Mistress or a close friend of hers and that is where she got the info.

As for Dorinda/Bethenny being "friends", not buying into that either. I think they are friendly "co-workers" but not real life "friends". Hell, Bethenny had Luann to her house more this past summer than she did Dorinda and Bethenny and Luann have never been real life friends. LOL

ETA.......... Had it been Dorinda that told Bethenny this, Bethenny would have told Andy that in her tweet, she would have tweeted that over and over again, taken an add out in the NY Times, she would have called page6 and spilled the beans to them or had Ramona do it for her. LOL

Whether Jules knew before filming that Michael was cheating or suspected it at least is I think debatable. I certainly don't expect Jules to admit that it was happening prior to filming and she was lying or covering it up during the season-although she wouldn't be the first housewife to do so, (cough, Luann, cough) even on this show. It's totally possible that Bethenny knows his mistress, which could also qualify as a "mutual friend" as it seems the mistress is someone known to Jules. 

This idea that none of the housewives, like B and Dorinda, would not consider themselves "friends" in the "mutual friend" sense is ridiculous to me. Mutual friend, mutual acquaintance, people we both know....whatever you want to call it, they have people in common. Clearly.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Well, it's just a guess that it's possible Dorinda might not remember.....but if she said it, drunk or sober, it's not B's fault if Dorinda doesn't remember.  I don't think B is making anything up, if Dorinda has a habit of getting fucked up and saying shit she doesn't remember, perhaps she's the one with the problem?

However, that still doesn't change the fact that Dorinda IS/WAS a mutual friend of Jules and Bethenny, so Jules claiming they have none is either a lie or just Jules being stupid.  Could go either way *shrugs*.

Put yourself in Dorinda's shoes?

You go out and get hammered with beffeny and she tells people you said something you might have said and might not remember because you were really drunk? Dorinda may have the habit of getting fucked up drunk and comatose, she does have a problem.

So does the asshole who feels the need to repeat the rantings of an alcoholic? Who is hurting who?

A drunk destroys themselves?

A liar destroys other people by REPEATING shit that comes out of a person's mouth.

Mom used to tell me that there is nothing sadder that a person who cannot defend themselves when they are drunk, the second worse?

The assholes that take advantage of someone who cannot defend themselves .

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ElDosEquis said:

You go out and get hammered with beffeny and she tells people you said something you might have said and might not remember because you were really drunk? Dorinda may have the habit of getting fucked up drunk and comatose, she does have a problem.

So does the asshole who feels the need to repeat the rantings of an alcoholic? Who is hurting who?

A liar destroys other people by REPEATING shit that comes out of a person's mouth.

Mom used to tell me that there is nothing sadder that a person who cannot defend themselves when they are drunk, the second worse?

To quote The Princess Bride, I do not think it means what you think it means. A liar is one who says you said something you didn't say. A person who hears your drunk ass spill everyone's secrets is just lucky. ;)

My mom told me that if I do or say stupid or shitty things, "I was drunk" is not an excuse. If Dorinda gets a hall pass because she's drunk, she'd never be held accountable for anything!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, shoegal said:

To quote The Princess Bride, I do not think it means what you think it means. A liar is one who says you said something you didn't say. A person who hears your drunk ass spill everyone's secrets is just lucky. ;)

My mom told me that if I do or say stupid or shitty things, "I was drunk" is not an excuse. If Dorinda gets a hall pass because she's drunk, she'd never be held accountable for anything!

My mom is dead.

Bringing her into the conversation wasn't really bright of me.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Whether Jules knew before filming that Michael was cheating or suspected it at least is I think debatable. I certainly don't expect Jules to admit that it was happening prior to filming and she was lying or covering it up during the season-although she wouldn't be the first housewife to do so, (cough, Luann, cough) even on this show. It's totally possible that Bethenny knows his mistress, which could also qualify as a "mutual friend" as it seems the mistress is someone known to Jules. 

This idea that none of the housewives, like B and Dorinda, would not consider themselves "friends" in the "mutual friend" sense is ridiculous to me. Mutual friend, mutual acquaintance, people we both know....whatever you want to call it, they have people in common. Clearly.

See, for me, friend means more than acquaintance/co worker, a friend I talk to on the regular (working or not), an acquaintance/co worker I say Hello to and ask how they are generally doing but never divulge personal information to. Just because I "know" someone, have met them before, doesn't mean we are friends/confidants. And that is the crux of this discussion, Jules says they don't have "friends" in common but she has never said that they don't know some of the same people.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, shoegal said:

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/15/real-housewife-divorcing-after-catching-husband-cheating/  Jules and her rep are denying she new before she went on the show.  I wonder who put it out there she knew before the show began taping began?

Jules husband is still denying the cheating rumors.  Gotta love a guy who sticks to his guns.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

See, for me, friend means more than acquaintance/co worker, a friend I talk to on the regular (working or not), an acquaintance/co worker I say Hello to and ask how they are generally doing but never divulge personal information to. Just because I "know" someone, have met them before, doesn't mean we are friends/confidants. And that is the crux of this discussion, Jules says they don't have "friends" in common but she has never said that they don't know some of the same people.

This just seems ridiculous to me, do we really need to parse whether someone is a friend or acquaintance? They know some of the same people, so clearly there was an opportunity for someone to say something. For Jules to deny that they had a "mutual friend" just seems either dumb or spiteful to me.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, shoegal said:

This just seems ridiculous to me, do we really need to parse whether someone is a friend or acquaintance? They know some of the same people, so clearly there was an opportunity for someone to say something. For Jules to deny that they had a "mutual friend" just seems either dumb or spiteful to me.

Maybe Jules added a snarky comment because she was angry about the meat of the story being incorrect. Since you brought up Dorinda as a mutual friend, maybe it was Ramona-someone who claims to have known Jules for four years.  Dorinda has already denied Jules discussing it with her but I could totally see Ramona telling Bethenny a story, disguised as fact. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

I can see this.  A liar like say Ramona, goes out with a drunken Sonja who confesses to partying with John-John and Sonja having a threesome with Tom and Luann.  Ramona knows Sonja is blasted, is also claiming to be banging the Trump boys and she repeats the story to Bethenny (excluding the improbable Trump boys story) and uses it as fodder against Luann.  So the blame game would work like this:  Ramona for  repeating story from a drunken Sonja, Bethenny for using it to hurt Tom and Luann and lastly Sonja because by now people should know when Sonja is drunk she is usually talking out of her ass.   (See John-John, Madonna.)

I believe the Dorinda drunk in the Hamptons happened before they filmed the Reunion last season, so I really don't see where Jules would be a player.  They usually make the casting decisions after the Reunion and episodes have aired.   So I think the drunken Dorinda theory is just that an improbable theory.

• Love 2

A friend is someone you trust with something you value - info, your car, family.

An acquaintance is someone you know of, are cordial with and makes you stop when you ask youself, "Do I trust them with XXXX?"

A co-worker is someone you trust with your work/career, but outside of work, don't necessarily hang around with.

People sometimes straddle the lines that define each category - and those are the exceptions - sometimes we NEED to redraw or reinforce those lines because people tend to abuse their spot in your life.

• Love 6

This "mutual friend" discussion is reminding me of the "lover" discussion between Sonja and LuAnn. All Sonja wanted to know was if LuAnn was fucking Rey. Yes, she was. Do Bethenny and Jules have people in common? Yes, they do. Let's get down to the nitty gritty, no need to hash out what the meaning of the word "is" is....IMO. MMV.

• Love 1

Let's do get down to the nitty gritty.  The meaning of a word is darn important.  Beth stated 'mutual friend'.  She didn't state a 'person in common'.  A 'friend' is very different from a person in common.  One can have numerous people in common from the Starbucks barista to the mail person to the people, whose name you don't even know, on the block that you wave hello to as they walk by.  Do you call them your 'friends'?  Jules' response was that they don't have any mutual 'friends'.  That's the word Beth chose to use and Jules responded to that word.  That's on Beth.  So if Beth is going to initiate something using a particular word, that's on her to correct herself if she meant something else.  And keep in mind, Beth is the 'exaggerator'.  Beth and Dorinda are no longer friends. They haven't been friends since Beth and she got into a twitter feud last April and Beth blocked her.  Is Jules' friends with any of the other housewives?  IMO, no.  Has Ro, Sonja or Lu even had a one on one conversation with her?

If Dorinda was the one to tell Beth that Jules' marriage was in trouble and they were going to get a divorce prior to filming,  Beth would have no problem stating that.  Heck, she alluded to John's supposed drug habit.  Add to that, as ZM stated upthread, Jules wasn't even selected to be a housewife last summer. 

So, if someone feels that the meaning of words don't matter, agree to disagree.

• Love 6

Let's forget tom fuckery about definitions and get down to the nitty gritty?

We'll play this in the Real World - for sits and wiggles.

Three people know each other.

One and Two go out and get wasted - the next day, the third is given an extensive and exaggerated re-telling of the evening - by Two-  where Two mocks number One?

If I was that third?

I'd listen and say whatever.

I wouldn't pass it around.

For sure I'd never trust Two again because who knows what she says about me?

The next time someone comes to you and starts to clown on someone you both know,  ask yourself that question? 
Yes, sometimes it's not malicious -depending on the circumstances, but that is subject to how the people 'know' each other.

There is a circle of friends (close) and mutual friends (people that are outside that circle)  The Circle Friend walks you home and makes sure you are safe.

the Mutual calls you a cab and goes back in to drink some more - and laughs at you for being a light weight?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

And keep in mind, Beth is the 'exaggerator'.  Beth and Dorinda are no longer friends. They haven't been friends since Beth and she got into a twitter feud last April and Beth blocked her.  Is Jules' friends with any of the other housewives?  IMO, no.  Has Ro, Sonja or Lu even had a one on one conversation with her?

If Dorinda was the one to tell Beth that Jules' marriage was in trouble and they were going to get a divorce prior to filming,  Beth would have no problem stating that.  Heck, she alluded to John's supposed drug habit.  Add to that, as ZM stated upthread, Jules wasn't even selected to be a housewife last summer. 

It is interesting you pointed out Bethenny blocking Dorinda on Twitter, post a brutal reunion, Dorinda claimed she was the only who was still friends with everyone.  She takes it one step further and uses being the mom of the group as the reason for her meddling.  Do I think Bethenny out and out hates Dorinda?  No, she will film with her  but I doubt Dorinda and Bethenny will ever have the type of moment Bethenny and Luann did.  I think Bethenny tried her best to take a shot at Dorinda about John and Ramona added her two cents and the focus was off Bethenny and onto John.

Of all the RH next year-I see Dorinda being the target of a takedown.

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It is interesting you pointed out Bethenny blocking Dorinda on Twitter, post a brutal reunion, Dorinda claimed she was the only who was still friends with everyone.  She takes it one step further and uses being the mom of the group as the reason for her meddling.  Do I think Bethenny out and out hates Dorinda?  No, she will film with her  but I doubt Dorinda and Bethenny will ever have the type of moment Bethenny and Luann did.  I think Bethenny tried her best to take a shot at Dorinda about John and Ramona added her two cents and the focus was off Bethenny and onto John.

Well, Bethenny and Carole already laid the ground work/foundation for that this season with calling her "The" pot stirrer in these last few episodes.  I agree, it will be "get" Dorinda next season for Bethenny/Carole and I am sure that Bethenny already has her spies/informants working on getting her a lot of ammo against her/John. It will be interesting to see if Dorinda gets and then reveals info against Bethenny/Carole or tries to play a victim.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorinda claimed to be "friends" with Bethenny, not just co-workers or acquaintances? 

Thank you!! 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Let's do get down to the nitty gritty.  The meaning of a word is darn important.  Beth stated 'mutual friend'.  She didn't state a 'person in common'.  A 'friend' is very different from a person in common.  One can have numerous people in common from the Starbucks barista to the mail person to the people, whose name you don't even know, on the block that you wave hello to as they walk by.  Do you call them your 'friends'?  Jules' response was that they don't have any mutual 'friends'.  That's the word Beth chose to use and Jules responded to that word.  That's on Beth.  So if Beth is going to initiate something using a particular word, that's on her to correct herself if she meant something else.  And keep in mind, Beth is the 'exaggerator'.  Beth and Dorinda are no longer friends. They haven't been friends since Beth and she got into a twitter feud last April and Beth blocked her.  Is Jules' friends with any of the other housewives?  IMO, no.  Has Ro, Sonja or Lu even had a one on one conversation with her?

Jules would certainly be in talks with production, perhaps the final decision had not been made (we don't know) but certainly Dorinda knew Jules was in the running during the summer.

Bethenny seems to be waiting for some other shoe to drop before revealing anything, but I would not be surprised if her "friend" (according to Dorinda herself) Dorinda Meddler had something to do with spilling tea. She does like to meddle!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Jules would certainly be in talks with production, perhaps the final decision had not been made (we don't know) but certainly Dorinda knew Jules was in the running during the summer.

Bethenny seems to be waiting for some other shoe to drop before revealing anything, but I would not be surprised if her "friend" (according to Dorinda herself) Dorinda Meddler had something to do with spilling tea. She does like to meddle!

Dorinda has already said that Jules did not tell her before filming started she was headed for divorce.  it was part of the clip that produced the "no mutual friends". I am quite certain what Jules is saying is there isn't a mutual friend outside the show that she would confide in that was also friends with Bethenny. 

Ramona also claims to have known Jules for four years, and Ramona, thee who does not speak to the press, is quoted in the article wherein Jules claims not have knowledge of the affair prior to filming.  Amazing how often the goal post is moved for these women. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorinda has already said that Jules did not tell her before filming started she was headed for divorce.  it was part of the clip that produced the "no mutual friends". I am quite certain what Jules is saying is there isn't a mutual friend outside the show that she would confide in that was also friends with Bethenny. 

Ramona also claims to have known Jules for four years, and Ramona, thee who does not speak to the press, is quoted in the article wherein Jules claims not have knowledge of the affair prior to filming.  Amazing how often the goal post is moved for these women. 

Well, I don't exactly expect Dorinda to confess to Jules on WWHL, so I don't really trust her denials. If Jules were smart, she wouldn't either. My point was more that there was definitely a possible source right beside Jules, who was either too dumb to notice or just trying to undermine what Bethenny said. I don't believe that Jules was oblivious to it all and there weren't already problems, cheating and whiffs of divorce prior to filming. 

Speaking of moving goal posts, now it's a friend "outside the show"?? LOL. I give up.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

Just to toss this out there. Jill Zarin just did an interview where she says she met Jules and walked away with a, "they're not going to make it vibe." Jill is friends with LuAnn and Dorinda and says she's made up with Ramona. Gossipy Jill probably dropped her insight about new girl, Jules to all three of them and my bet is Ramona spilled the Jules tea to B because that's Ramona's current housewife currency. So the mutual friend was probably a cast member who got the info from Jill and B just added to the story with her know it all embellishments.

• Love 2

Well, I don't exactly expect Dorinda to confess to Jules on WWHL, so I don't really trust her denials. If Jules were smart, she wouldn't either. My point was more that there was definitely a possible source right beside Jules, who was either too dumb to notice or just trying to undermine what Bethenny said. I don't believe that Jules was oblivious to it all and there weren't already problems, cheating and whiffs of divorce prior to filming. 

Speaking of moving goal posts, now it's a friend "outside the show"?? LOL. I give up.

Why would she think her husband was having an affair before filming began?   When did the affair begin?  The husband is still denying having an affair, even though the other woman's husband has acknowledged Michael is seeing his estranged wife.  Others' perception of another's marriage always become so much more relevant when the couple splits.  Since the divorce rate is 50%, higher in RH circles, wagering an opinion the marriage is in trouble, doesn't seem right, he may be having an affair are the safe bets.  Ramona, Luann, Bethenny have divorced either while on the show or after appearing on the show.  Kristen came on the show discussing marital discord and her husband got busted for Ashley Madison.  Even Jill claims the show was taking a toll on her marriage.  The only who seems to have avoided the curse are Alex and Simon and Heather and Jonathan (and Ramona didn't like either marriage).   

The point remains and it is the only point that matters, Jules is saying she did not have a conversation with anyone before filming began that she and Michael were divorcing.   We have no idea when the affair began.   They were breaking down Bethenny's assertion that she had heard it from a mutual friend.  So if Jules did not have the conversation, if she did not know of her husband's affair until January, the month before filming ended, it doesn't matter who Bethenny heard it from because Jules is saying the conversation did not exist.  If Bethenny had said "their mutual friend" saw problems that would be another thing.  That is someone's opinion, not a conversation that someone claimed to have had with the principles.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

I was thinking about how this shit with slamming Lu is getting sooooo tired & boring -- even with the wedding coming up eventually & the "who cares" news that she ain't inviting the usual suspects we'd assume she wouldn't invite.  But of course she will invite those we'd expect her not to invite cuz everything will of course be filmed for the show -- so she's assured to be back for another season.  Oh, surely Lu will invite Bethenny to the wedding & there will be some shit-show fight filmed for the cams (of course).  Sigh.  Ho-hum.  I'd ask if Lu is so lowball & desperate to do this, but we know she is.  As far as Bethenny?  Well, she'll do anything to keep ratings up, so she can continue to promote SkinnyGirl, and she seems to love to slam Lu whenever she can, so I guess the wedding would accomplish both of these.

Still, where can Bethenny go after the wedding -- I mean with slamming Lu?  Haven't we heard all there is to hear?  Is Bethenny gonna follow Tom around after the wedding & track any hint of infidelities?  What on earth for?  She wants to be Bethenny PI?  Oy, talk about tiresome & boring, not to mention creepy, weird & strange.  Well, even if she does eventually lay off Lu & Tom, she's pretty much slammed everyone else in the cast around her.  I wonder if she'll eventually turn on Carole.  Carole is so disgustingly smug, assuming she's immune to even the possibility of Bethenny turning on her.  Idk, maybe she'd turn on Carole & maybe not.  In any case, she needs someone to slam cuz that's who Bethenny is & that's what she (and Satan Andy) thinks keeps this show going.  So who else can she slam?  Haven't we heard all the shit Bethenny's thrown by now about Moaner & Lu & Sonja & Dorinda & John & Tom?  So who's left, especially if Jules is gone -- altho we've heard what Bethenny has against Jules 17 billion times already.  So who would Bethenny trash next season -- cuz we know she has to have someone to trash in order for her & the show to survive?

I'm glad someone mentioned Jillzy.  Cuz I was thinking how it makes so much sense to bring her back.  Even if you totally hate her guts (I don't, but I do find her supremely irritating), think about what an interesting dynamic she might bring to the show.  Look, I could be totally wrong.  She could be all up her ass, exactly the way Moaner is now.  But given the way Bethenny holds onto grudges forever, and her relentless love for revenge, it might be fun to watch her roast & toast Jillzy.  Now, I could be wrong about this.  It has not been fun at all to watch Bethenny lay into Lu so viciously and with such a lack of any humor or irony.  It really depends if Bethenny would be just as vicious & humorless (or even more so) with Jillzy & it depends how Jillzy would react to Bethenny.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I was thinking about how this shit with slamming Lu is getting sooooo tired & boring -- even with the wedding coming up eventually & the "who cares" news that she ain't inviting the usual suspects we'd assume she wouldn't invite.  But of course she will invite those we'd expect her not to invite cuz everything will of course be filmed for the show -- so she's assured to be back for another season.  Oh, surely Lu will invite Bethenny to the wedding & there will be some shit-show fight filmed for the cams (of course).  Sigh.  Ho-hum.  I'd ask if Lu is so lowball & desperate to do this, but we know she is.  As far as Bethenny?  Well, she'll do anything to keep ratings up, so she can continue to promote SkinnyGirl, and she seems to love to slam Lu whenever she can, so I guess the wedding would accomplish both of these.

Still, where can Bethenny go after the wedding -- I mean with slamming Lu?  Haven't we heard all there is to hear?  Is Bethenny gonna follow Tom around after the wedding & track any hint of infidelities?  What on earth for?  She wants to be Bethenny PI?  Oy, talk about tiresome & boring, not to mention creepy, weird & strange.  Well, even if she does eventually lay off Lu & Tom, she's pretty much slammed everyone else in the cast around her.  I wonder if she'll eventually turn on Carole.  Carole is so disgustingly smug, assuming she's immune to even the possibility of Bethenny turning on her.  Idk, maybe she'd turn on Carole & maybe not.  In any case, she needs someone to slam cuz that's who Bethenny is & that's what she (and Satan Andy) thinks keeps this show going.  So who else can she slam?  Haven't we heard all the shit Bethenny's thrown by now about Moaner & Lu & Sonja & Dorinda & John & Tom?  So who's left, especially if Jules is gone -- altho we've heard what Bethenny has against Jules 17 billion times already.  So who would Bethenny trash next season -- cuz we know she has to have someone to trash in order for her & the show to survive?

I'm glad someone mentioned Jillzy.  Cuz I was thinking how it makes so much sense to bring her back.  Even if you totally hate her guts (I don't, but I do find her supremely irritating), think about what an interesting dynamic she might bring to the show.  Look, I could be totally wrong.  She could be all up her ass, exactly the way Moaner is now.  But given the way Bethenny holds onto grudges forever, and her relentless love for revenge, it might be fun to watch her roast & toast Jillzy.  Now, I could be wrong about this.  It has not been fun at all to watch Bethenny lay into Lu so viciously and with such a lack of any humor or irony.  It really depends if Bethenny would be just as vicious & humorless (or even more so) with Jillzy & it depends how Jillzy would react to Bethenny.

I suspect her new target next season will be Dorinda. Bethenny went after John but not Dorinda at the beginning of the season, with Dorinda forgiving her each time she slammed John. The last few episodes, we have had Bethenny and Carole calling out Dorinda as a "pot stirrer", actually "THE" pot stirrer, so I think she will be the focus of Bethenny's tirades next season. Of course, the new target could be a newbie but I think it will be Dorinda and it will be Dorinda's 3rd season next year which is when they really pull back the curtains on a HW. LOL

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect her new target next season will be Dorinda. Bethenny went after John but not Dorinda at the beginning of the season, with Dorinda forgiving her each time she slammed John. The last few episodes, we have had Bethenny and Carole calling out Dorinda as a "pot stirrer", actually "THE" pot stirrer, so I think she will be the focus of Bethenny's tirades next season. Of course, the new target could be a newbie but I think it will be Dorinda and it will be Dorinda's 3rd season next year which is when they really pull back the curtains on a HW. LOL

Yeah.  Add to that who else is left?  She's got Ro and Carole up her ass.  Given some of Doris's reactions, especially since the reunion....  Dorinda is fed up and I doubt we're going to see John, if at all, next season.  Beth has really ruined the show.  She's changed the 'rules'.  It may be working for Beth right now but no one wants to see what Beth is trying to do.  And that is Beth controlling everything.  It didn't work with Bethenny Ever After and it's not going to work now. 

Kudo's to Lu and Jules for speaking out regarding Beth.   Doris is trying but she doesn't want to 'further' Beth's claims about John's supposed drug use.  Bottom line is that the franchise has become to totally so 'f'ed up because of Bethenny Frankel and her goal to bring everyone down, it's going to destroy the series.  Sorry Beth, but you're just not that 'great' to carry it. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

There is a recording of Luann on a morning radio show. http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/luann-de-lesseps-defends-jules-wainstein-following-remarks-from-bethenny-frankel It is on.  I don't think there is anyway come hell or high water Bethenny will get an invitation, Carole has said something to the effect if it is or the show.  Why would these two harpies want to work on New Years' Eve.  I am thinking the only one RHs invited are Jill, Kelly, Dorinda and an outside chance of Jules.  In the interview Luann calls Sonja pathetic, I am thinking Sonja is off the invite list.  No way in hell is Ramona going, she would probably count an wedding invite as a date from Tom or Tom flirting with her.  I don't think there will be some marvelous coming together of the warring factions.  Luann through the gauntlet down with Bethenny saying Bethenny has nothing going on but tumors and so she decided to focus on she and Tom.

The radio host shows a dislike of Bethenny, saying she picks on people.  Bethenny's 13 week radio show run is over for now and since her success seems to be having Carole on and talking about how fabulously gangsta she is and how she kicked ass and simultaneously got reamed at the Reunion, I am curious where her career goes from here.  Is she going to the 13 week pick up during  the RHONY season?  So Carole may have tied herself a little too close to Bethenny.   Bethenny claims she has bigger and better things coming up with Sirius.  Maybe they will offer her some big job, she can be the next Howard Stern. 

Jill has said she over the Bethenny friendship.  Moved on blah, blah.  Jill claims she will never come back even if Bethenny departs.  She was very profuse about her like of Tom. 

A while back on Bethenny's twitter someone asked her if she was coming back.  She said something to the effect it was too soon, decisions had not been made and it would depend on her work schedule.

• Love 3

So is there a legitimate possibility Bethenny might not return?  Really?  I figured she'd be back for sure.  Coulda sworn I heard her slip, saying something about "next season" in some interview -- maybe on WWHL with Satan Andy.  Could the show survive without her, after a season where everything focused completely on her?  I wouldn't care one way or another -- if they'd just focus on ripping Carole to shreds next season.  Now that I'd enjoy watching!  Her smugness this season has been bugging the absolute hell outta me.

• Love 6

She really can't stand for anyone to have a good time or be happy, can she? So wretched.

Second, throwing anything at a person, esp a drink, in many realms will result in a chunk of her hair being taking out or a fat lip.  

Maybe that's what she wants - it would make her the ultimate victim, and garner the media attention she craves.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So is there a legitimate possibility Bethenny might not return?  Really?  I figured she'd be back for sure.  Coulda sworn I heard her slip, saying something about "next season" in some interview -- maybe on WWHL with Satan Andy.  Could the show survive without her, after a season where everything focused completely on her?  I wouldn't care one way or another -- if they'd just focus on ripping Carole to shreds next season.  Now that I'd enjoy watching!  Her smugness this season has been bugging the absolute hell outta me.

You did, she and Carole did discuss next season on her radio show, she mentioned a possible new cast member that she recommended. Unless she gets a full time radio talk show or TV show where she is allowed free reign/total control, I see her coming back.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You did, she and Carole did discuss next season on her radio show, she mentioned a possible new cast member that she recommended. Unless she gets a full time radio talk show or TV show where she is allowed free reign/total control, I see her coming back.

Bold mine.

Oh great. 

Let the hyena select their prey. 

@jaync I'm surprised she wasn't at least threatened with legal action. Isn't that assault? Or at least cleaning-fees. She could have John...oh wait.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Bold mine.

Oh great. 

Let the hyena select their prey. 

@jaync I'm surprised she wasn't at least threatened with legal action. Isn't that assault? Or at least cleaning-fees. She could have John...oh wait.

Well, if you believe the BS Bethenny spouts, she was the main one to get Jules hired for this season, not Dorinda! So, that would mean that she does select 1 of her next victims ahead of filming. LOL

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Even though someone recommends somebody, the woman is somebody she met on vacation,  they still have to go through an auditioning process.  Bethenny may think she has found the perfect person and after sitting through an audition she just doesn't have it or she puts restrictions on what she will have filmed.  Or she could be like the woman that appeared Season Six and just be a wash out.  Jen Gilbert comes to mind, she was great on paper and even pleasant on screen but she didn't have the fighter instinct in her. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Even though someone recommends somebody, the woman is somebody she met on vacation,  they still have to go through an auditioning process.  Bethenny may think she has found the perfect person and after sitting through an audition she just doesn't have it or she puts restrictions on what she will have filmed.  Or she could be like the woman that appeared Season Six and just be a wash out.  Jen Gilbert comes to mind, she was great on paper and even pleasant on screen but she didn't have the fighter instinct in her. 

Unfortunately, I do think production/Bravo give her recommendations serious consideration.

I also believe she is coming back next season and is playing coy when she says it "depends" when asked about returning. IMO, the only way she doesn't come back is if she gets her own TV show, full time Radio show or her partners threaten to drop her/SKG because of backlash/dropping sales because of this show. That said, I don't think she will get her own show because the ratings on BEA steadily dropped/tanked, as did her TS ratings and her RS has mainly centered around the HW show.  Like it or not, Bethenny just isn't appealing enough to carry a show on her own, she needs the NY HW show, just like all the other HWs do. LOL

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Unfortunately, I do think production/Bravo give her recommendations serious consideration.

I also believe she is coming back next season and is playing coy when she says it "depends" when asked about returning. IMO, the only way she doesn't come back is if she gets her own TV show, full time Radio show or her partners threaten to drop her/SKG because of backlash/dropping sales because of this show. That said, I don't think she will get her own show because the ratings on BEA steadily dropped/tanked, as did her TS ratings and her RS has mainly centered around the HW show.  Like it or not, Bethenny just isn't appealing enough to carry a show on her own, she needs the NY HW show, just like all the other HWs do. LOL

From Jill's interview, it sounded as if they have a hard time finding the right fit.  She even went so far as to say Jules was miscast because of her age.  I guess the same would apply to Kristen.  My guess is once this show started rolling, after about Season 2, it is obvious that you will be outed for something, picked on, and be the subject of ridicule.  Be it Kristen or Aviva or anyone else, they have to weigh the possible $$$$ and opportunities against the possible public humiliation.  As to the veterans, especially Luann and Ramona and to some extent Sonja, they have already been outed and damaged and ridiculed and it has become their job.   

Bethenny has mentioned there has been damage (I am assuming to Skinnygirl), perhaps her new boyfriend, who is apparently flush, doesn't feel the need for public scrutiny or daresay his children (if he even has any).  Saying it is just a reality show only goes so far and I don't think Bethenny can say that is not her personality and then market I Give Zero Fucks goods.  I am trying to think what the upside for a wealthy, respected business person would gain from dating damaged, mouthy, vulgar, Bethenny Frankel.  If a guy is that wealthy, he should give zero figs about having to support a spouse.  There are tons of lovely educated wage earners out there that can provide love and companionship.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

From Jill's interview, it sounded as if they have a hard time finding the right fit.  She even went so far as to say Jules was miscast because of her age.  I guess the same would apply to Kristen.  My guess is once this show started rolling, after about Season 2, it is obvious that you will be outed for something, picked on, and be the subject of ridicule.  Be it Kristen or Aviva or anyone else, they have to weigh the possible $$$$ and opportunities against the possible public humiliation.  As to the veterans, especially Luann and Ramona and to some extent Sonja, they have already been outed and damaged and ridiculed and it has become their job.   

Bethenny has mentioned there has been damage (I am assuming to Skinnygirl), perhaps her new boyfriend, who is apparently flush, doesn't feel the need for public scrutiny or daresay his children (if he even has any).  Saying it is just a reality show only goes so far and I don't think Bethenny can say that is not her personality and then market I Give Zero Fucks goods.  I am trying to think what the upside for a wealthy, respected business person would gain from dating damaged, mouthy, vulgar, Bethenny Frankel.  If a guy is that wealthy, he should give zero figs about having to support a spouse.  There are tons of lovely educated wage earners out there that can provide love and companionship.

Maybe Shields is into S&M and Bethenny is his personal dominatrix! That would/could explain it! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I swear these HWs read our posts here. ZM has been saying that the real reason Bethenny is really so OTT mad about Luann/Tom relationship/engagement is because Luann beat her to the punch/ring on the show, that Luann stole Bethenny getting engaged "surprise" by announcing her engagement first. LOL Now, Luann is claiming the same thing! LOL http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/08/14/luann-de-lesseps-blasts-bethenny-for-hiding-her-married-boyfriend/

• Love 8

Oooh. Burn! Love LuLu dishing it. "Meany Pants Frankel" Love!

And I believe her.

Can't copy and paste (guess some sites have gotten proprietary?) but  B comes off as absolutely unhinged even years back. When an author, on B's talk show, was signing a book, presumably for Bryn, B went all ballistic about the author inscribing Brynn's name. "DON'T WRITE BRYN!!" Wow.

Good stuff. Thanks!

• Love 3