Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

Watched last 2 episodes last night.

How is Teresa to blame for what Victoria Gotti said, that Bravo/Sirens made public,  that Amber repeated to Jim, and that Jim repeated to everyone else?  Yes, Teresa told Dina, but I got a sense that she was telling her (a) as a friend and (b) because she thought  Amber might bring it up. It went no further than Dina from Teresa. 

So how is this all Teresa's fault?

And the scene with Kathy, Jac, Rosie,  Twinnie (I still get them confused) was clearly set up.  Kathy:  "Let them in, it's cold out".  Chris walks in in shirtsleeves. Twinnie  just happens to want Kathy's freaking-I-am-sick-to-death-of cannolis?   It was just another chance to harp on Teresa-and Kathy, Rosie and Jac jumped right on it.  So over this, and I'm not even a Teresa fan.  What's next - Teresa brought us Ebola?

Teresa hardly knows the twins - what was she supposed to do when Gotti said what she said?  Jump up and say it's not true?  How would she know that? If anything Amber knows them better - why didn't she shut it down instead of running her mouth to Jim?

Because of RHONJ Rule 1: Teresa must be blamed.

All that was missing was Caroline.

• Love 10

It seems like there is a lot of house shaming that goes on in this crowd, Nicole buying or renting that big house seems a bit much, is a town home or small single family house a stigma but living beyond your means is better? 

The photo shoot was odd but the dinner/art show in the empty building was odd too, not only did it seem cold but if I were Amber I would have wanted to look at the proofs and select the photos, framing and what not, I would have been pissed that I did not get to pick my own photos after all Amber was the one baring all, is Jim that controlling? Also, Amber didn't see the rose petals at the entrance of the building before she went in?

I am kind of curious about Rino's restaurant, wish I lived closer.

• Love 3

I'm following you spilling bleach (on the mean lady's lawn that once kicked Lab ~ can you believe that?  He's so sweet and she has a big Heather (RHOC) stick up her ass and came to our house with her clippers shoving at Mr. Lab because Lab went to her.  I bet she kicks kittens too) but that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  Why I don't know why that corner of your lawn is all burnt out?  JK  That was so wretched, actually, every Ambuh and Jim scene is barf worthy. 

However, I did giggle at Amazon Ambuh hugging Tiny Jim after looking at those stupid pictures.  Can I say it again...he's such a douchebag. 

I don't understand any of this.  Huh!??!

• Love 8
On WWHL Jim closed with a response to the question should his kids act like him. He said there's a rule in his house to mirror. He teaches his kids if someone's nice be nice, if their Cruel, give them a cruel lesson right back. Andy's wonky eyes and eyebrows did the mambo. What what WHAT?

I saw that. For as much as this douchebag talks about his deeply held religious beliefs, I guess he never heard of teaching his children to turn the other cheek or forgiveness. Gah, what a horrible person he is. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 9

I watch this show with gritted teeth. I've always liked Dina and pretty much blah on the rest of the cast. That being said, I kind of appreciated that these ladies were real moms/wives and their beefs; however petty were legit. The twins and Amber have wrecked whatever genuine components originally existed on this show. Jim is trying so hard to be the Spencer Pratt of the franchise and the twins are just dumb and trying so hard to bring enough drama to stay on this train wreck.

• Love 6

I really felt for Gia during that mani pedi scene with her mother, it was was cringe worthy, talking about birth control with a 13 year old is probably a good thing these days with carefully chosen words but on camera in public, oy.  I remember the uncomfortable scene when they went bra shopping, Tre has no boundries with Gia. poor thing. 

Oy, what she is doing to that nice girl.

• Love 8

It has become clear during the last two episodes that the new cast members are not working. If it wasn't for the Theresa and Joe drama, the ratings would be in teh toilet, for sure. 

The twins are the biggest mistake. Gah, those voices and the fake outrage and the fake relationships are a whole lotta nuttin. 

Amber and Jim - if it wasn't for Jim's asshattery, they would have nuttin also. 

Melissa and Jo Go have been non-entities. No storyline except walking around a lot and talking about their non-existent house.  

It's clear Dina wants to stay outside of all the drama, so again, there's nothing there. 

The adding of Kathy and Jacko's scenes are  not helping. It's clear they were shot many months after original filming, That fakey setup where Kathy, Jac and Rosie are all sitting around and gee, Nicole (or was it Teresa) shows up to wink wink "pick up cannollis",  and they have a convo about how Florida just happened. They are terrible actors, so it's obvious that was ancient history.

Even with all the Tre/Joe drama swirling about, their scenes are boring too. Gia and Tre getting pedis? Snore.

• Love 8

How is Teresa to blame for what Victoria Gotti said, that Bravo/Sirens made public, that Amber repeated to Jim, and that Jim repeated to everyone else? Yes, Teresa told Dina, but I got a sense that she was telling her (a) as a friend and (b) because she thought Amber might bring it up. It went no further than Dina from Teresa.

And the scene with Kathy, Jac, Rosie, Twinnie (I still get them confused) was clearly set up. Kathy: "Let them in, it's cold out". Chris walks in in shirtsleeves. Twinnie just happens to want Kathy's freaking-I-am-sick-to-death-of cannolis? It was just another chance to harp on Teresa-and Kathy, Rosie and Jac jumped right on it. So over this, and I'm not even a Teresa fan. What's next - Teresa brought us Ebola?

Teresa hardly knows the twins - what was she supposed to do when Gotti said what she said? Jump up and say it's not true? How would she know that? If anything Amber knows them better - why didn't she shut it down instead of running her mouth to Jim?

And if I'm remembering correctly, VG said at the start of her "story" that she was telling them this because Amber was their (the twins), friends, and she wanted her thoughts on the rumor. She knew Theresa didn't know them. But how else would VG approach Amber if it wasn't thru a friend of a friend. So maybe they should switch the direction of this dumb plot and place the blame on Amber where it belongs.

The whole desperate attempt at a storyline and the hopes VG would have brought it more viewers is so damn stupid. But like you said, the following of the pattern that its ALL Teresa's fault is so predictable and SO old.

• Love 6
Is she as vile as Jim in this scenario? No, but for someone who says she values family so much, how about shutting down this disgusting rumor, and standing up for someone besides yourself, for once in your life

What she should have said was "That's disgusting, I don't want to hear it, let's change the subject", EVEN if she secretly relished the subject...sweet chicken in a basket, she was ON CAMERA. How stupid is she {rhetorical}?  And then she rushes to tell Dina {whose hands are just as dirty?........

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 4

How is Teresa to blame for what Victoria Gotti said, that Bravo/Sirens made public,  that Amber repeated to Jim, and that Jim repeated to everyone else?  Yes, Teresa told Dina, but I got a sense that she was telling her (a) as a friend and (b) because she thought  Amber might bring it up. It went no further than Dina from Teresa. 

And the scene with Kathy, Jac, Rosie,  Twinnie (I still get them confused) was clearly set up.  Kathy:  "Let them in, it's cold out".  Chris walks in in shirtsleeves. Twinnie  just happens to want Kathy's freaking-I-am-sick-to-death-of cannolis?   It was just another chance to harp on Teresa-and Kathy, Rosie and Jac jumped right on it.  So over this, and I'm not even a Teresa fan.  What's next - Teresa brought us Ebola?

Teresa hardly knows the twins - what was she supposed to do when Gotti said what she said?  Jump up and say it's not true?  How would she know that? If anything Amber knows them better - why didn't she shut it down instead of running her mouth to Jim?

Teresa could have acknowledged that the Victoria Gotti conversation hurt the twins' family.  Since Teresa is incapable of an apology -she could have called them and let them in on it after it happened.  It was on film-it is not as if it was a private conversation.  I don't think twin Teresa should have made the first gesture.

We have Amber constantly bringing up breast cancer as how she relates to everything in the her world.  Now it is Teresa and her legal problems.  Healthy individuals don't dwell on a single issue constantly and they certainly don't use it as an excuse for their behavior or as a reason not to do the right thing.

If nothing else as a favor to Dina, her one true friend on the show, maybe Teresa could have extended herself.

I really felt for Gia during that mani pedi scene with her mother, it was was cringe worthy, talking about birth control with a 13 year old is probably a good thing these days with carefully chosen words but on camera in public, oy.  I remember the uncomfortable scene when they went bra shopping, Tre has no boundries with Gia. poor thing. 

Oy, what she is doing to that nice girl.

Talking about birth control is painful, talking about birth control as a tweenie on camera is more painful, talking about your parents' birth control on camera shoots through the pain threshold.  Teresa is stupid. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Look at how much of a hit Josh Flagg's grandmother Edith was on Million Dollar Listing LA.

Edith is a philanthropist who cuts thru Josh's bullshit in a fast minute.  Juicy's mother thinks he deserved a slap on the wrist.  So no, in my book Nana Juicy isn't such a great influence.

and once again I call shame on Tre for using Gia's obvious discomfort, this time about contraception as a storyline.  No, Tre, you are not a great mother for talking bout this.  A great mother would NEVER discuss this subject with a 13 year old on camera while she's showing such obvious sign of discomfort.  Just disgusting.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 5

If Jim wants to tangle with someone who's cruel, he should go after the person doing Amber's makeup. Cruel and unusual punishment.  Or, they should pay him/her enough to do it right, ya know, blend the makeup/spackle into her throat and chest.  She looks like a bobble head paint by numbers kit.   

• Love 8

Teresa could have acknowledged that the Victoria Gotti conversation hurt the twins' family.  Since Teresa is incapable of an apology -she could have called them and let them in on it after it happened.  It was on film-it is not as if it was a private conversation.  I don't think twin Teresa should have made the first gesture.

She could have, true. Amber, who is closer to the twins and (in the world according to Jim) "found" them for the show, could have done the same.  Amber is also the one who told Melissa on camera that "she heard" that  Nicole broke up a family. And Jim was the one who couldn't wait to spill the beans about Rino/Santa and Bobby's "girlfriend in Florida".

I'm just not understanding all the anger at Teresa on this one.  

• Love 7

Jim dropping to one knee, crying for his wife. Heart wrenching scene. Not. 

You would think that the Rino/twin family with the restaurants would have access to their own pastry chef, but noooooo they have to have Kathy's cannoli's. WTF?

Bobby needs to make up his mind. Last night he wants to marry Nicole within a year. Huh? 

Nicole looking at that big house on 7 acres. Like she can afford it. She has been living at home with mommy and daddy for 3 yrs. since her divorce. She doesn't have shit. Who are they kidding? If Bobby wants to marry her,why isn't he moving her into his house? 

Dina is so boring. Her house gives me the creeps. Those hairless cats crawling all over everything. I love my animals, but I'll be damned if my cat was EVER allowed to crawl all over my kitchen counters and dining tables like that.  When she was asking Tre to apologize I wanted to reach through the tv screen and slap her. So that's how you protect your friend no matter what, huh? The producers probably told her to amp up the drama or she was out next season. With all of Tre's many millions of faults, she really layed into Dina. Damn she was pissed and I loved it, put Dina right back into place. 

• Love 2

It's too scripted to be anything other than artifice. 

I think Teresa has 10,000 things more interesting to worry about than some creepy old rumor about people she doesn't really know very well.  Dina's bullshit namaste --- bowing to the divine in everyone?  She's shallow as a pond.  I think she is quite attractive but not very smart or gracious or funny or kind or loyal.  I think she thinks she's super enlightened and classy.  

• Love 6

I am done and done with the RHONJ.   They have committed the ultimate sin in my eyes  - they are boring with a capital B.   Terrible casting errors.  Surely in all of New Jersey they could have found a better cast.  I would have preferred seeing Danielle again and a totally new cast of characters connected with her.  Not because I like her, but I think she might have been interesting in a train wreck sort of way.  I am sure anyone who hangs out with her, loves her or hates her would have had bought new drama to maybe revive this tired old show.  Hoping for better things from RHOBH.  

Edited by elainemarie33
  • Love 1

Jim dropping to one knee, crying for his wife. Heart wrenching scene. Not. 

I kept flashing on Danny Devito crying  crocodile tears  in Ruthless People after he finds out his much hated wife (Bette Midler) has been kidnapped

• Love 3

Jim needs to stop trying to make himself happen.

Tiny Jim doesn't think Amber, formerly of The Cancer, should be hanging around most of these women. Didn't she sign a contract to be on a show with them? Thought you were the world's smallest lawyer, Jim.

Both of these things tickled my funny bone so much I can't stop laughing.  I thought Melissa and JoeGo were all about promoting themselves but Jim takes the cake (or sprinkle cookies . . . or cannolis).  I guess JoeGo will have to settle for being An Angel From God.

I can't see this show surviving without the House of Juicy.  There is just nothing of interest happening unless it involves Teresa and/or Joe. 

• Love 3

Everyone who repeated that rumor to anyone should apologize. That includes Teresa, Dina, Amber, and douchey Jim. They're all at fault. And Teresa has a history of repeating rumors and then acting innocent of the situation later. She didn't need to tell Dina that Rino may have banged his mother-in-law. Dina didn't need that to go to Florida. And all these women discussed it ON CAMERA. Which means they were crappy enough to discuss it for the whole world to hear. Not one of them said that of course its not true and its stupid. They all kept passing it along, as probably instructed by Bravo.

• Love 3

http://www.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/charitysearch.pl

Dina's says she's given $1,000,000.  But in one year she reports $107,000 in income with $73,000 in program expenses with zero costs in fundraising.   It would take a long long time to get to a million.  She's showing 75%  costs vs. 25% donations to children's cancer charities.  That makes it a really really poorly run charity.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I suspect Project Ladybug is nothing but a thinly veiled money laundering front to finance Dina's shoe collection.

• Love 5

But Teresa didn't tell Gotti to sat that. I don't hold myself responsible for what a so-called friend says, why would I hold Tre responsible? Tre also did not set up the "going to Gotti's house" scene. That was production. They called Gotti, asked her to film a scene. As was ponited out on that episode thread, it was obviously a production set up as Amber drove there with Tre (supposedly) but then left by herself. How did she leave to go home if she had no car since she rode with Tre?  Tre is unrepentant scum who blames others, but in cases where she is not to blame I'm not going to throw that on her just because she sucks.

'kitteh, I don't doubt producer driven shenanigans when it comes any Bravo entity.  But in this instance, if you mind rewind to the scene or two before the bombdrop, Amber had arrived at Tre's wine shilling event after it had begun and on her own (presumably in her car).  I think it tracks that she would've also followed Teresa to VG's house, which is how she was able to leave on her own.    Now if you wanna talk about how she never says a word about having had cancer, I'm here for you all day.

To the poster upthread who said when Jim was hunched over in the driveway I was just waiting for someone to come cover him with a cape, you owe me a bajillion dollars, my insurance doesn't cover defibrillators.

bosawks if you've lived in Jersey long enough, surely you remember a store called Roma?  It is (or was, I don't know if it's still in business) the big and tall version of all things *cough* "Tuscan".   Conveniently located on Routes 4 and 17 in Paramus for your shopping pleasure.   Dude it's like my mental fascination with Applebees, I have no IDEA how they stayed in business.

You would think that the Rino/twin family with the restaurants would have access to their own pastry chef, but noooooo they have to have Kathy's cannoli's. WTF?

And they had to pick them up at Kathy's house. Strange happenings, LOL!

• Love 3

I actually liked Amber last night. I have not nor has anybody in my family been touched by breast cancer and I did not realize that along with a mastectomy, the back was cut into like that. What an ordeal to have to go through. I am truly humbled by seeing that last night. I applaud Amber for showing it and have the utmost respect for all the breast cancer survivors out there. 

Still think Jim is a douchnozzle, though.  

Edited by demarti
  • Love 6

She could have, true. Amber, who is closer to the twins and (in the world according to Jim) "found" them for the show, could have done the same.  Amber is also the one who told Melissa on camera that "she heard" that  Nicole broke up a family. And Jim was the one who couldn't wait to spill the beans about Rino/Santa and Bobby's "girlfriend in Florida".

I'm just not understanding all the anger at Teresa on this one.  

I fail to see what part of my post was anger towards Teresa.  I am suggesting that Teresa be accountable.  Teresa saying I did nothing just isn't true.  Teresa is aware, after three season in a row, that having a conversation on camera, about another cast member, will result in airing of the gossip.  She will be considered conduit for the gossip.  In addition to accountability maybe I should add originality to my suggestion.  In all three cases she failed to bring it to the intended target's attention in time to save the target from further embarrassment.

• Love 3
And he was so little in his big boy coat.

I think it was from the OshKosh  B'Gosh "I'm a little cowboy" line for infants.

The twins have some of the worst fake breasts I have ever seen. They look like two bags of concrete stuck on shelf affixed to their chest.  Maybe Dr. Terry Dubrow is their surgeon?

I think this franchise is in trouble.  They based their last three seasons around Teresa and now there is nothing to gel the cast together.  Bravo also probably though they were going to get a lot of juicy (pun intended) tidbits about the Gui's legal troubles, but Teresa is keeping her mouth shut and sticking to the "poor me" victim storyline.  She is really not earning her $750K this season.

• Love 3

This show is very boring and the new cast is terrible.

Nicole is not buying that house. Not now. Not ever. It was expensive and it didn't suit her at all. That was filler for the show.  Notice there was no snow either. There was snow and freezing all freaking winter here in NJ. 

Teresa and Gia's scenes were awful. 

The whole dramatic rumor of Santa and Rino was an EPIC FAIL.  No one cares. 

And I live in the area of the twins.  NO ONE from this part of NJ would hike all the way up there for a stupid cannoli.  Another fake set up. It is a huge pain to drive up there. My daughter's allergy specialist is up there and I dread going up there.  To the rest of America, you think they live close.  They do NOT and due to the commuter flow of traffic, you always seem to be in it! 

However, I did like Amber's pictures even if Jim was fake crying and much of the plot was staged. I liked Amber saying she felt beautiful and powerful. I'm glad she survived. 

• Love 2

Since Teresa is incapable of an apology -she could have called them and let them in on it after it happened.  It was on film-it is not as if it was a private conversation.

Teresa Giu doesn't know the twins. Why would she call one of them to say she heard a rumor about them? whether it was said on TV or not. Why would she care enough -- she has no stake in what's said about them.

If anyone MAYBE should called the twins it should have been Amber who knows them. Not Tre.

Think about it...if you (Teresa) and a a NEW ACQUAINTANCE (Amber) have lunch with a friend of yours (Victoria)-- and I'm not even sure whether Tre and Vick are REAL friends....but anyway...

And your friend (Victoria) then starts talking smack about a friend of the other person (the twins who Amber knew) -- a person YOU DON'T know. You'd sit there, be shocked, say "I'm not in it" Which is what Teresa did. You have no way to know whether it's true or not. And you really don't care, either.

Even later at Dina's, it was AMBER who caught Teresa in the kitchen and brought it up. Teresa said then, "Let's drop it, not repeat it. I got my own issues. She even might gave remarked then, "I don't know these girls, we're just getting to know each other, I've got my own troubles. Just don't say anything."

Granted, she the told Dina. But, I still don't know why Dina felt so involved enough saying some lame "I'm having these girls at my house, and I know someone said this horrible thing about them. I feel uncomfortable about that" That's BS. SHE didn't know them either. So....WHY in Florida did she VOLUNTEER more info, AFTER Jim blurted it out....WHY did Dina have to ADD fuel -- and said "That was it ....that was what someone told me?" Why? Dina is a phony ass shit stirrer.

OMG that's so true. They didn't even know Kathy. So unless they rally did want to try her cannolis, they'd uses Rino's cannoli person from the restaurants. Duh.

This show is just getting more and more sloppy with the set-ups that force people who don't know each other together. I'ts clear they're scrambling. 

Please, Bravo, before Tre goes away do a season of taping with the core families Giudices-Wakilis/Gorgas/Manzos living A NORMAL LIFE, can we try that? Without the fake drama. Maybe it won't work. but you could try it. I LIKE the normal stuff:

-- dinner at Joe Giu's parents, Teresa makign breafast for the girls, the twin/bobby and the Gorgas on the boat. I liked the Florida trip, Rosie and Joe Giu playing pool.... Now granted, maybe all that normal stuff only works because it's interspersed with the dramatic BS....I don't know. WOULD viewers get bored if there were no fake drama...if everyone was all lovey-dovey?

Walikis -- Now that they've sort of settled in and "figured it out" I have liked Richie and Kathy. Maybe their daughters reoccurring brain tumor had them do some soul searching....because I LIKE that they and Rosie don't want to get into the over the top drama. It seems they've settled inn to 'enjoy the ride."

I like Chris Laurita too, He just wants to take of his family -- make lots of money of course, with his businesses which he just keeps trying....I don't know if he has it in him...but he keeps trying bless his heart. From day one, he's only want to smoke a cigar, play some cards, and have a couple of drinks with the guys....no B.S. He does seem to be a man who realizes his family is important, and he's got to do what it takes to take care of his wife and kids. And I think his failed business ventures -- there was that apparel company bankruptcy and a fraud case -- before BLK water. So he's 2 for 2 in the biz failure department.....BUT I do think wants to get out from under. I DON"T think he likes living with MILLIONS of dollars of debt over your head......and he certainly has no desire to even remotely, possibly be charged with anything.

He may want to get rich, he may want to have  a business man's comfortable life...but I don't think he's interested in the Giudice path. So I like him. To be honest I'm not sure how savvy a business guy he is. Being laid back doesn't mean your not tycoon material....but I don't get that he's the best at spotting a good opportunity -- NOR that he has that "it" entrepreneur drive, the Donald Trump/Sam Walton/Steve Jobs/Ben and Jerry's kind of ambition to make it in business, either. Poor Chris, a wife who's a nut case, and he has the responsibility of Nicholas and the family. Maybe he just needs a good job working for someone else....cause I don't see a lot of business savvy. Maybe he could run a SMALL mom and pop business -- which could also make millions. But I don't see him playing in the national tens-of-millions big leagues.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 3

Teresa is hands down one of the worst mothers ever to have a conversation on camera about birth control with Gia. However, it was funny when she was talking about Gia going to college and Milania was brought up. Gia said something like, Yes, she was planning on going to college, but, Milania would be going some where else.

• Love 4

bosawks if you've lived in Jersey long enough, surely you remember a store called Roma?  It is (or was, I don't know if it's still in business) the big and tall version of all things *cough* "Tuscan".   Conveniently located on Routes 4 and 17 in Paramus for your shopping pleasure.   Dude it's like my mental fascination with Applebees, I have no IDEA how they stayed in business.

Well, hell, now I have to go. 

I'll feel like Margaret Mead in Samoa, "From their expressions the hunting and gathering is going poorly, surliness seems to be the baseline expression and they demonstrate a constant need to cry or make others cry".

Teresa is hands down one of the worst mothers ever to have a conversation on camera about birth control with Gia. However, it was funny when she was talking about Gia going to college and Milania was brought up. Gia said something like, Yes, she was planning on going to college, but, Milania would be going some where else.

I think we know that  Milania will be going to the same "college" as her parents...........

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 12

Teresa Giu doesn't know the twins. Why would she call one of them to say she heard a rumor about them? whether it was said on TV or not. Why would she care enough -- she has no stake in what's said about them.

If anyone MAYBE should called the twins it should have been Amber who knows them. Not Tre.

Think about it...if you (Teresa) and a a NEW ACQUAINTANCE (Amber) have lunch with a friend of yours (Victoria)-- and I'm not even sure whether Tre and Vick are REAL friends....but anyway...

And your friend (Victoria) then starts talking smack about a friend of the other person (the twins who Amber knew) -- a person YOU DON'T know. You'd sit there, be shocked, say "I'm not in it" Which is what Teresa did. You have no way to know whether it's true or not. And you really don't care, either.

Even later at Dina's, it was AMBER who caught Teresa in the kitchen and brought it up. Teresa said then, "Let's drop it, not repeat it. I got my own issues. She even might gave remarked then, "I don't know these girls, we're just getting to know each other, I've got my own troubles. Just don't say anything."

Granted, she the told Dina. But, I still don't know why Dina felt so involved enough saying some lame "I'm having these girls at my house, and I know someone said this horrible thing about them. I feel uncomfortable about that" That's BS. SHE didn't know them either. So....WHY in Florida did she VOLUNTEER more info, AFTER Jim blurted in out....WHY did Dina have to ADD fuel -- and said "That was it ....that was what someone told me?" Why? Dina is a phony ass shit stirrer.

I am sorry but it makes no sense that Teresa G. didn't know the twins so she shouldn't care.  The not caring makes sense only because Teresa cares about no one but herself, her children and her husband.  They are co-workers, they have socialized, their husbands have socialized, they were all planning a trip together but for Teresa's travel restrictions she had to cancel.  It goes to Teresa's integrity and credibility or lack thereof.  She thought nothing of telling Dina on camera and throwing Amber under the bus in the process.   Teresa knew the twins as well if not better than Victoria Gotti.  Even Teresa describes that relationship as infrequent.  You tell someone in advance when you have been filmed in a situation like that to warn them what might be coming down the pike.

Personally, if I were in Teresa's position, the person I would have told was Rino.  It really was about Rino and perhaps he could have then braced his wife for the incoming attack.

I think Dina, who I agree did a fair amount of pot stirring, mentioned it because she had told Amber making her aware Dina had prior knowledge.

Speaking of Dina and pot stirring:  http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/11/family-malice-uncovered-dina-manzos-vile-tweet-directed-at-jacqueline-laurita/  Where is the zen, Dina?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I actually liked Amber last night. I have not nor has anybody in my family been touched by breast cancer and I did not realize that along with a mastectomy, the back was cut into like that. What an ordeal to have to go through. I am truly humbled by seeing that last night. I applaud Amber for showing it and have the utmost respect for all the breast cancer survivors out there.

Still think Jim is a douchnozzle, though.

Compeletely agree! The scars on the back surprised me as I didn't know it was that involved and my Grandmother had the surgery. I thought the photo shoot was cool, showing how beautiful her post-cancer body looked, although sooooo not my personality to do something like that. Jim ruined it everytime he spoke up.

I though the dinner was so ridiculous. What do people do with all these pictures of just themselves? I get they were the photos from the shoot, but what about adding a few pics of Amber with the kids? So bizarre to me to celebrate life but not even a passing mention of her children.

• Love 3

However, it was funny when she was talking about Gia going to college and Milania was brought up. Gia said something like, Yes, she was planning on going to college, but, Milania would be going some where else.

I think we know that  Milania will be going to the same "college" as her parents...........

Milania will probably attend junior college juvi first. I also suspect one of Juicy's girls will be knocked up before 16.

• Love 6

I agree with this.  I'm not a fan of the Juicys - no hate, just no "love" either - but this theme of blaming everything on Teresa is beyond tired.  Andy Cohen must be so pissed that they are going to prison bc what other storyline does this show have since Danielle the nut left???

Anyway, Teresa did nothing wrong, IMO.  The twins are assholes.  It's too bad bc they are both so cute with killer bodies, esp for their age, too bad they are so petty and classless.

• Love 6

Once again Richie and his trash mouth. Bobby was telling the story of where he met Nicole (at Dunkin Donuts) and Richie has to interrupt and make a crud comment abut cream filled or something like that. Stop with the stupid trashy comments please. You Are Not Funny.

• Love 4

Dina's always been a little shitstirrer behind the scenes.  She's the one who took The Book on Danielle to the salon and was showing it to everyone.  Then she tried to say that she barely knew Danielle so why would she bother? It was all a big lie and Jac called her out on it at The Dinner Where Teresa Flipped a Table.  That was back when I liked Jacqueline.  Oh sweet memories...

• Love 3

{hug} Sometimes I just get snarky and don't realize there are real people dealing with what I'm seeing on the show (breast cancer).

With the exception of the Juicys because of my experience with the IRS.

How is Nicole buying that huge house? Bobby was acting like hella no. I've got my own house.

Just to clarify, I didn't have breast camcer. My scars ate from spinal surgeries.

I feel for Amber but I make fun of that "the cancer" shit too.

• Love 1

So, call me crazy, but I'm always happy to see Rosie and Kathy back on my screen (Jacqueline, not so much). I also thought the best part of the episode was Rich referring to Tre as "felon-ini." I mean, I know YMMV when it comes to the Wakiles, but they do lighten up the show a bit. 

Also, I'm in the camp struggling to understand why Tre needs to apologize to the twins. As others have already pointed out, it was Amber's husband who caused the issue and, although Tre did share the (nationally televised) "secret" with Dina, it wasn't done maliciously. Dina seems fairly trustworthy and it seemed to me that Tre told Dina simply so she could get the "secret" off her chest. She wasn't telling Dina to spread the rumor farther. It just doesn't seem like something she should have to apologize for. In fact, it seems like the Twins' attempt at stirring up even more drama, and inserting themselves into Tre's orbit in the hopes of more screen time. 

That said, I also agree with everyone saying that Tre needs to learn to just apologize for the sake of keeping the peace, whether she believes she was wrong or not. If the twins are looking for an apology, what does it hurt to say "sorry!" and move on? 

• Love 2

I would be willing to bet that Jaq was asked, "Do you and Chris have any children?" That would explain her answer which leaves out Ashlee. She very likely said that she had a child from a previous relationship and then went on to talk about the two she has with Chris. And then editing happened. That would be my guess anyway, judging from the sorts of responses my friends who have children from multiple relationships give to that question.

Jim M. annoys me beyond words. I'd say if you want to know how to be a good person, take everything he says and reverse it. His maundering in the barn and the driveway at the photoshoot made me laugh. My very Italian husband has been told twice by doctors that I would not live till morning. He doesn't get all choked up and sobby when talking about it. He's glad I'm still here and shows it, but he doesn't fall to his knees and fake-cry in some driveway.

Theresa G. needs to learn that sometimes you say you're sorry because someone got hurt. You woman up and apologize. You don't act as if the words "I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt you" are too difficult to say. They are all (except one) one-syllable words. Not a tongue-twister. And those words can pour a lot of healing onto troubled situations. Of course, that doesn't make for drama.

• Love 5

I am so petty...small dudes in giant coats make me laugh EVERY TIME. Had to watch the photoshoot scene twice, once to laugh and once to cringe. 

Also Dina's hair at the tasting was wasted on eating out of plastic ware in an Ecco Domani furnished living room...that was Gala level hair. 

Gia is literally Matilda. I hope the poor thing has a Ms.Honey somewhere. 

Edited by sparklemotion
  • Love 4

If she doesn't know them, she shouldn't say that it was rude not to be invited to the house of someone she doesn't know.

They're all on the show together.  They may not be friends, but at the very least they are co-workers.  Now, if Teresa doesn't want to care about her co-workers and doesn't mind listening to/repeating gossip about them, that's her call, but given how long she has been on this show, she should realize that her co-workers may not want to see her and may get pissed at her. 

I don't know if Teresa owes them an apology necessarily, but it's the same thing each year.  Each year people come to Teresa with horrible news about people she knows and each year. she doesn't chime in for the most part, but she doesn't really stand up for the people being gossiped about either.  At a certain point, people wonder "well ok, you didn't come up with the rumor, but why do people keep going to you with bad stuff to say about others while you just sit there silently."  Maybe because they know you won't challenge them and will be a good means of spreading gossip...

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 5

'kitteh, I don't doubt producer driven shenanigans when it comes any Bravo entity.  But in this instance, if you mind rewind to the scene or two before the bombdrop, Amber had arrived at Tre's wine shilling event after it had begun and on her own (presumably in her car).  I think it tracks that she would've also followed Teresa to VG's house, which is how she was able to leave on her own.    Now if you wanna talk about how she never says a word about having had cancer, I'm here for you all day.

IIRC, they showed Amber and Tre getting out of Tre's car together in Gotti's driveway and bitching about the cold and ice. I don't have it saved on my DVR so I can't check to be certain, just my recollection and remembering this discussion of producer manipulation from that episode thread.

• Love 2