Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I love that Gary considers Kristina's other daughter one of his "own". 

I had no doubt that he would. Given how Kristina has embraced Leah as her daughter,  I expected Gary to do the same. They appear to be sharing custody with Kristina’s ex well and the girls have a chance to bond. 

I ALWAYS liked Gary, and I’m not surprised he turned out the way he did. I think he really did love Amber, had a good heart and just wanted to be a family. Amber going to jail was the best thing for him (allowing him to get custody etc). He and Kristina are a good fit for each other. 

• Love 21
On 4/6/2018 at 8:41 PM, CofCinci said:

It’s sweet of Gary to invite the baby over so the baby can have a relationship with Leah — but we all know that baby is heading for California and will most likely never spend time in Indiana. 

I've been thinking the same thing. Amber will move by the time the baby is a year old. She says she can't leave Leah but we all know a new baby nu Matt and a house on the beach is all Amber is dreaming about. 

Leah has a great family with Gary and Kristina and Amber knows it. If she cared about her daughter she'd made time for her after Matt og was out the picture. 

I loved that Amber thought at her worst time, depressed, drinking ," not doing that many drugs" lol, was the time to get pregnant with a new man. 

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Family and work vehicle good job!  Amber will buy Andrew a two seater.

She might as well, since I'm sure it will just be Andrew running the kid all over town (and stopping at Sonic on the way home...Mama needs her Cherry Limeades!!). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

This is why Gary will have money long after Teen Mom. 

Gary is the only parent in this franchise to buy a used car in the last 5 years. Kudos to him.  Probably paid cash and got a great deal  (vs. Amber not even being able to own a single asset because she owes IRS).

Also, has he lost weight. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Claire85 said:

He does look a little slimmer around the middle to me. 

Just skimming comments there were a lot of questions about if he was and if so what he was doing, etc. or saying he looked better - heck at least as many about that as the truck, if not more about the apparent weight loss!

I happened to see Kristina replied to one, so he definitely must be making some effort at least! Hopefully he keeps it up!

• Love 13
16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Gary is the only parent in this franchise to buy a used car in the last 5 years. Kudos to him.  Probably paid cash and got a great deal  (vs. Amber not even being able to own a single asset because she owes IRS).

Also, has he lost weight. 

Buying slightly used is actually pretty smart, because cars lose a lot of value the minute you drive them off the lot. My husband and I like to buy cars about a year old - the last two "new" vehicles we got were loaner vehicles from the dealership. They had super low miles and were in near-mint condition, but the price was substantially lower than a brand new car. Plus, we still got a fairly good warranty. 

I think Gary is just about the most sensible person on these shows. And he DOES look slimmer! Good on him. 

• Love 19
19 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I've been thinking the same thing. Amber will move by the time the baby is a year old.

I've been thinking Amber will catch another DV charge by the time the baby is a year old.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

I've been thinking Amber will catch another DV charge by the time the baby is a year old.

DV with child endangerment charges.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think NuBaby would be better off with the stuffed sloth raising him. 

It's probably what's most likely to happen, anyway.

Maybe Maryssa Eason or Gracie Simms can come teach one of the dogs how to be a stand-in-parent to the young kids?

• Love 8

My 6 year old daughter has, the shirt Leah is wearing. I think it's from walmart lol. I love that Gary and Kristina are frugal and normal and don't blow their money on ridiculous things (looking at Amber). When the show is over they will be fine without the paycheck. Their family is so cute and Leah and Emilie are lucky little girls to have Gary and Kristina as parents. They are the few parents that actually parent and care for their kids unlike the rest of these yahoos. With the exception of Chelsea, Corey and Jo and vee. 

• Love 15
16 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I was pissed when Drew brought up the infidelity. How old is Emilee now, over 2? Why start that shit now to make Amber feel vindicated about Gary being as bad as she is? He’s got a nice stable life. 

I think he brought it up because he was addressing all the crap Amber was spewing about them online - for instance, the claims that Kristina doesn't have custody of her oldest daughter. 

I actually appreciated it, because people have speculated about it for years. The fact that both she and Gary were frank about it makes anything else they say very credible, IMO.

16 hours ago, kira28 said:

My 6 year old daughter has, the shirt Leah is wearing. I think it's from walmart lol. I love that Gary and Kristina are frugal and normal and don't blow their money on ridiculous things (looking at Amber). When the show is over they will be fine without the paycheck. Their family is so cute and Leah and Emilie are lucky little girls to have Gary and Kristina as parents. They are the few parents that actually parent and care for their kids unlike the rest of these yahoos. With the exception of Chelsea, Corey and Jo and vee. 

4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Remember when Amber and Matt went to the upscale children’s boutique and purchased Leah $800 worth of ugly, nonfunctional pageant clothes?  Amber knew nothing about the needs of her daughter.  Then, we got a scene of Gary showing off the clothes he got on sale for Leah. Clothes she can actually wear. 

YES!!!! Kids grow so fast. They stain and rip everything. Why spend that kind of money??? I get my kids clothes from Children's Place or Target/Cat&Jack. Very cute, but still affordable. I didn't think that crap Amber bought Leah looked very comfortable either, which is imperative to a small child who's going to be in school all day. Amber just wants to show off. Gary is practical. 

• Love 16

That is an adorable post!!  So much better than kids with nervous, forced smiles posing in front of a dirty sheet with a few unicorn items bought from the Party City clearance aisle ... looking at you Janelle.

• Love 16
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think he brought it up because he was addressing all the crap Amber was spewing about them online - for instance, the claims that Kristina doesn't have custody of her oldest daughter. 

I actually appreciated it, because people have speculated about it for years. The fact that both she and Gary were frank about it makes anything else they say very credible, IMO.

My issue with Drew is, why bring up specifics about Amber bringing up something that doesn't affect her simply because she decided to go on the warpath on Twitter against Gary and Kristina? If Drew (aka MTV) wants to discuss specifics about social media wars, why didn't he go into specifics all the other times Amber was involved in one? FYI @ghoulina my comments aren't directed at you as much as your comment gave me an opportunity to think about this more and it brought to mind all the times we wanted specific answers about the cast members and yet, we never got it because Drew didn't delve into it further or at all. Leah cheated on Jeremy. None of the specifics of that was brought up although Jeremy posted about it on social media and it was the straw that broke the camel's back for him which is why he filed for divorced.There have been many topics where we were left hanging because the cast members were not asked about it directly by Drew.

Overall, I think Drew (MTV) wasted time with the Twitter exchange specifics. I think he should have just gotten down to the real issue which is Amber claiming depression as a reason to not visit with her child, but during that same time period she has a guy in her bed. The only other thing Drew should have concerned himself with is informing Amber she can't expect to shut G&K down with their conversations on camera about her while she and Baby Huey continue to talk shit about G&K on camera. That was the reason that issue erupted on Twitter to begin with.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12
(edited)

I meant to comment back when Gary got his new to him used truck.  Not only did he go practical, I’m willing to bet he is capable of and does most his own maintenance on his vehicles (oil changes, basic maintenance / repairs, etc).  It’s just the vibe I get from him.  So you do you, Gar Bear!

Emilee’s smile cracks me up every. dam. time.  I can hear “cheeeeeeese” in every photo of that cutie patootie!  

Edited by geauxaway
fat fingers
  • Love 7

Gary tweeted last night that both of his kids were sound asleep. I bet that was to head off any questions about whether Boo Boo was going to go watch her mother push out the premature Greasy Glasses II. 

• Love 6

I can't decide if Matt's baby is going to cause Amber to shirk even MORE of her Leah visits (is that even possible???) orrrrr if Matt's baby will cause Amber to want Leah over more often? She's old enough to babysit. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can't decide if Matt's baby is going to cause Amber to shirk even MORE of her Leah visits (is that even possible???) orrrrr if Matt's baby will cause Amber to want Leah over more often? She's old enough to babysit. 

I am going with shirking even more since she will have to detach her butt from the bed, if Gary was doing the pickups and dropoffs I could see lots of babysitting in her future. Realistically I can see Kristina popping over to ensure that Leah gets time with her new brother and also pulling baby duty that is just the sort of person Kristina is.

• Love 9
On 5/9/2018 at 3:16 PM, geauxaway said:

Well from the sounds of it, Kristina has some baby fever going on.  I can just see it now if she does become pregnant.   Spite baby!  

SPITE BABY! LOLOLOL! OMG whew.......and we thought spite chickens where funny. 

*Decorates my Handbasket*

• Love 6
On 5/8/2018 at 11:15 PM, geauxaway said:

I’m sure Amber will count this hospital visit courtesy of the Shirley’s as one of her THREE not two days she saw Leah over 5,7,9 months.  

Not only that, but the bitch got to have her ex and his wife bring her daughter straight to her bed (silver platter); a bed that has a remote control to where you don’t need to exert any energy to readjust yourself.

Wouldn’t it be funny if the next season Amber has a new hospital bed in her room at home??? Designer hospital bed of course!!!! Taking bed bound to a whole new uppa class level with sleep number and all. I wonder what her number is? ? LOL

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, druzy said:
I think Emily looks like Kristina in this photo.

Awe, my 3 year old girl had her 3 year well check up the same day as Emilee. ?? 39” and 33lbs. She’s going to be tall like her momma (5’8”). Precious.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4