Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I need a show with Gary and Jo. 

MTV shove your new teen pregnancy show up your ass. 

Gary and Jo just riding around, with Gary asking him a bunch of questions. I would totally watch it. 

• Love 11

So what’s the custody agreement between Kristina and her ex-husband? I know he doesn’t allow his daughter to be filmed, which I find to be a great parenting decision, but is he the custodial parent, or is it 50/50 or she has her on weekends,etc or is Kristina the custodial parent and the little girl just lives in the attic when they’re filming?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

So what’s the custody agreement between Kristina and her ex-husband? I know he doesn’t allow his daughter to be filmed, which I find to be a great parenting decision, but is he the custodial parent, or is it 50/50 or she has her on weekends,etc or is Kristina the custodial parent and the little girl just lives in the attic when they’re filming?

From what I understand, and I could be wrong, the father is the ‘residential’ parent and that was a decision they came to amicably for school purposes.  The daughter is at the Farm every day after school. 

• Love 10
On 2/22/2018 at 5:43 PM, charmed1 said:

• Love 9

Gary seems to have a similar dynamic with his mom that he had with Amber (no surprise there; they are pretty similar).  He makes fun, and picks and needles and pushes their buttons.  His mom obviously has her own issues, but I think her not coming over more often is partly his fault, if she's told him to knock off with the teasing and he still does it. 

I have dealt with a similar issue in a past relationship as she is going through, but I confided in a few close girlfriends, NOT my kids and would NEVER talk about it on national TV - good grief.  She really comes off as unhinged.  I felt so badly for Jody on the beach.  Yeah some people really don't have a clue and can't read the room, but she could have gone over and whispered to him and tried to minimize his embarrassment since she really did not want to accept the proposal.  

• Love 9
On 2/24/2018 at 11:20 AM, druzy said:

I agree, I've seen complaints towards her on social media because she isn't the primary custodian. So silly...it's much better to see parents equally than to see your dad only occasionally. I don't see why it should be different just because she's the mom. 

• Love 14

They must have.  Things that were in previews weren't shown on the episode.  My DVR was set to record "Being Brittany" at 8pm but that title disappeared earlier in the day.  Most of the Teen Mom show descriptions for last night and the next week are all now the generic series description.  I haven't checked to see what my DVR recorded last night but it recorded more than scheduled for series. Mtv is reworking something fairly quickly with this show and it's messing with the scheduled lineup for other shows, as well.  Even tonight's lineup.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I just love that Gary says here that he wishes every kid could have the opportunities his kids have.  That says so much about him. 

Right? Gary KNOWS that they have opportunities not everyone has. He gets it, and he's appreciative. He's humble. He is a lone read in the swamp that is MTV. 

• Love 15
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, MissMel said:

They must have.  Things that were in previews weren't shown on the episode.  

What scenes did you notice were not shown? 

I am stuck on what Gary said two episodes back where he said, "Amber revealed she was pregnant the same week she met Andrew."  On the show it appears Amber revealed her pregnancy near Halloween time. I guess that scene was staged for the cameras since we know Amber met Andrew way before October. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

What scenes did you notice were not shown? 

I am stuck on what Gary said two episodes back where he said, "Amber revealed she was pregnant the same week she met Andrew."  On the show it appears Amber revealed her pregnancy near Halloween time. I guess that scene was staged for the cameras since we know Amber met Andrew way before October. 

I think -- and could be wrong -- he meant Leah as the she in "she met Andrew." At least that is how I interpreted it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mischievious said:

I think -- and could be wrong -- he meant Leah as the she in "she met Andrew." At least that is how I interpreted it. 

I thought that at first. But he said in the same breath, "It could be Matt's baby" [paraphrasing] *shudders* 

• Love 7

Oh man, Kristina is so pretty there. It must drive Amber crazy that she's had thousands of dollars of plastic surgery and she can't hold a candle to Kristina with a little eyeliner and her hair brushed. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Gary is an example of taking the advantages of this show and using them in a good way. He's not going to Dr. Miami. He's not taking a vacation every other month sans kids. He's not trading in his vehicle every year for a new one. But he is taking  advantage of the  ability to not have to work a typical 9-5 job by spending more time with his kids. That is awesome! You can tell he is grateful for what this show has done for them, but isn't going to take it for granted. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 22