Type keyword(s) to search

Gary: The original Belden Lineman

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Imagine......

He tweeted last night that she wasn’t feeling well, and unable to sleep. I would guess she went to the doctor today and was diagnosed. That’s parenting.

What would Amber do? 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Imagine......

He tweeted last night that she wasn’t feeling well, and unable to sleep. I would guess she went to the doctor today and was diagnosed. That’s parenting.

What would Amber do? 

I really, really hope NuMatt is a nurturer. It makes me sad to think about how a lot of these kiddos are probably treated when they're sick. I'm far from a perfect mom, but when Baby Birdee is down for the count, either myself or Mr. Birdee are pretty much holding, cuddling or laying with her 24/7 because that's what she wants. Yeah, it's draining and boring, but what else are we going to do? Throw her in her crib and let her cry it out? I'm looking at you Jenelle... 

• Love 15

At least Kai had sheets! And room to sleep. Who the fuck fills up a CRIB with junk? What if Amber couldn't get on her mattress on the floor. She would do well to remember those days cuz she might be going back real soon. Hope you bought some great sheets!

• Love 8

I'll say it again. I can't believe how well Gary turned out. Come to think of it, he was probably pretty good from the start but got a terrible edit. I'm just glad MTV isn't doing that to him now. Glad he has Kristina and a happy life away from Amber.

• Love 18
On 3/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, AmandaUnbidden said:

I'll say it again. I can't believe how well Gary turned out. Come to think of it, he was probably pretty good from the start but got a terrible edit. I'm just glad MTV isn't doing that to him now. Glad he has Kristina and a happy life away from Amber.

I agree x 100. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Gary. I’m watching Choose Your Path now and my heart just broke for Gary and Jody over the paternity test results. But I’m sure they can move past it, hopefully. Sperm makes a man a father but it doesn’t mean he’ll be called Dad.

On a lighter note I cannot believe how much Emilee looks like Leah! They are beautiful!

• Love 11

I’m so proud of Gary. He is of the rare ones attached to this franchise that will be able to sustain their lifestyles once the series is cancelled.  Just wish he start focusing on his health and wellness. God forbid something happened to Gary, poor Leah would go live with her monster of a mother. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I’m so proud of Gary. He is of the rare ones attached to this franchise that will be able to sustain their lifestyles once the series is cancelled.  Just wish he start focusing on his health and wellness. God forbid something happened to Gary, poor Leah would go live with her monster of a mother. 

Yes, I respect him so much. I wish he'd lose weight too. I know it's hard, but I hate to think of Leah going back to Amber if something happened to him. My God, can you imagine? 

He obviously isn't lazy, so I wonder if he relies on food for comfort. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Where did I just read? The blind item about a baby drowning in the tub and was saved by production was baby Leah with Amber. How do they not report that shit? Unconscionable. 

Wait, what????

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wait, what????

Last week I posted a tweet from Simon (Simon's thread). Someone tweeted him and asked who was the Teen Mom OG who he tweeted about a few months ago. 

simon.png

P1.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
On 4/1/2018 at 1:34 AM, druzy said:

I like how small and tasteful those baskets are. They could, but they don't go overboard. Amber would blow hundreds on some elaborate basket for Leah - just for the Instagram pic. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

this woman is an angel! (past marital issues notwithstanding, I wasn't there, I have no clue) but for real, how lucky are Gary & Leah to have found her?

• Love 15
(edited)
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Gary!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I will ignore your grammatical error because you're such a great dad, but DO NOT OFFER TO BABYSIT unless you define what "BABYSIT" means to Amber. Have that shit in writing, notarized and signed by a judge. Amber will think she can dump BabyNuMatt with you and Kristina and come back for him three times each summer.

Edited by Bridget
Can’t spell properly on a Kindle
  • Love 24
19 hours ago, Bridget said:

Amber will think she can dump BabyNuMatt with you and Kristina and come back for him three times each summer.

The baby should be so lucky!  

• Love 9

Gary is probably worried that Leah won't see her brother much at all....just like she rarely sees her mom. Amber will use the baby as an excuse not to see Leah. But if Gary babysits, she can spend some time with her brother. That's the kind of dad Gary is. Always looking out for what's best for Leah. Even the positive support of Amber on Twitter, as nauseating as it may be, is good for Leah in the long run. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I know you are right @ghoulina it just pains me to give Amber more alone time than she already gets from her own kids. Leah is 9. She's had 9 long years to adjust to #momlife 

On the one hand, I agree. On the other hand, she's never going to be a good mother. So the more alone time she has, the better. 

• Love 15

It’s sweet of Gary to invite the baby over so the baby can have a relationship with Leah — but we all know that baby is heading for California and will most likely never spend time in Indiana. 

• Love 13