Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail tweeted that she fits into her prepregnancy jeans.  No pictures tho!

since getting the butt implants has she worn jeans?   

Only one pair. Those black ripped jeans. They must be stretchy jeans and the only ones she found to fit her fat ass. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2075.PNG

Was she pregnant during the filming of Marriage Bootcamp?

Outside of her awful personality Kailyn doesn't know how to dress her shape at all. She's tall (which is great for clothes), but she's more square (compared to a pear or hourglass shape), trying to make herself look like an hourglass just makes her look dumpy or she wears her clothes 3 sizes too small and that makes her look bigger than she is. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The shoes actually look just like pig hooves. 

Exactly! That is why I came up with the pig images. 

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Her hooves are cloven.

lol 

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

She's on twitter claiming this didn't happen. This looks like something from Marriage boot camp.  

IMG_2071.PNG

Ewwww what a ho-bag.  Who hasn't she had sex with in Dover? 

The person who wrote that must have been the same spell-checker for Jenelle's book..."will Javi have second thoughts about WANTED to make their relationship work?" 

From RadarOnline: “Every child deserves their dad,” Lowry, 25, told Radar Online in an exclusive interview Monday. “I’m hopeful. I’m positive he’ll be around.”

Desperate much, Kail?  Every child deserves their dad? Since when? You only want them around as babysitters and punching bags. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

lol 

The person who wrote that must have been the same spell-checker for Jenelle's book..."will Javi have second thoughts about WANTED to make their relationship work?" 

From RadarOnline: “Every child deserves their dad,” Lowry, 25, told Radar Online in an exclusive interview Monday. “I’m hopeful. I’m positive he’ll be around.”

Desperate much, Kail?  Every child deserves their dad? Since when? You only want them around as babysitters and punching bags. 

Is this a new thing with her because she sure didn't care about Isaac needing his dad when she wanted to  alienate him from Jo.

Both of them are a trip! Is there anything they won't  do for a check?

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
Maybe I shouldn't post while distracted.
  • Love 17
47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol 

She wants Chris to want her so bad. As mean as this sounds I hope he doesn't want her. 

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She wants Chris to want her so bad. As mean as this sounds I hope he doesn't want her. 

That's not mean. lol  I agree with you. She is an abuser. It is not mean to not want to see someone endure her wrath. I hope he wants to be a father WITHOUT feeling he has to be with Karl who sounds so desperate and lonely. You know she has a revenge plan up her sleeve if he does not want her.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
On 8/17/2017 at 5:15 AM, Mkay said:

IMG_2034.PNG

IMG_2036.PNG

She sure sticks up for random baby daddy number 3 but never takes up for Javi or has anything positive to say about him. ?

Kail is so quick to call out someone as a bitch for pointing out factual information about what females don't do during a high-risk pregnancy. They didn't call Kail a bitch or resort to any name-calling, but Kail does pretty often.

• Love 7

Ugh I had to get those "too" (in quotes because I don't know if she actually did, maybe yes maybe no but I don't trust her...). Progesterone shots sucked hard. 

1) do we know who the best friend is?!?! And 2) do these people have no shame? Their child will see this in a few years and Isaac is already at the age when kids talk. 

I'll still watch it though, because I am addicted to trash television and it looks like I'll be breastfeeding nonstop through the winter. ;) I'm ashamed at what glues me to the TV but it is what it is. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

It's not mean at all.  Look at it this way, not even a nice check from MTV is enough to make him want to be seen with her publically and then there is the issue of him allegedly refusing to tell her where he's currently residing. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

WTF. Slept with his best friend, no wonder he was pissed off 

I believe Kail when she said that she didn't. We all know that reality TV can anything but so I take it this is the storyline given to them by the producers of the show. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

I don't LIKE Javi but I do think that he's probably a fundamentally good person. If nothing else, I hope this experience has taught him the importance of good character and integrity in the people he surrounds himself with. 

Aside from him being awful to Jo (motivated by Kailyn who got Javi to believe he was the enemy) during those meetings about child support and sweatpants on Sunday I've always thought there was still genuine kindness from Javi.

He has friends that care deeply for him (Peach would drop kick a hoe for him) and a strong family background...you don't get those two things if you're not an equally caring person.

I just think Kailyn was his first love and she abused that (figuratively and literally). He would have done anything for her. He immediately loved Isaac as his own and to this day still tries to keep an active bond with him and to me that says a lot of a man's character when he can instantly care for another man's child as his own.

Kailyn fucked up. Two great men were in her hulk grips and she lost them. Well, she never really had Jo, as Jo was kinda out the door when she was still pregnant with Isaac and he stayed with her out of guilt because she had no place to go. He used her as a side piece (when she was with Jordan) and stopped having feelings for her. 

Javi on the other hand is a great man. He's immature and catty at times but sometimes you become the person you're around 24/7.

When he began hanging around Kailyn and the fame and attention he was getting he didn't know how to handle it and followed Kailyn's lead. He became a little conceded prick. But, and this is a BIG BUT, there is a chance of Javi changing back to the old Javi because he is genuinely caring. There is no going back for Kailyn because she was ALWAYS uncaring and selfish.

I wish nothing but good to come Javi's way. He's a great dad and has an honorable career. 

Now Kailyn gets to see what it's like not to have a more involved baby daddy. I hope Chris is involved with his child but that he won't fall for Kailyn's trap and be her next bitch.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 24
21 hours ago, Mkay said:

She's on twitter claiming this didn't happen. This looks like something from Marriage boot camp.  

IMG_2071.PNG

Is his best friend the one that she had the abortion/"miscarriage" with?

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail is so quick to call out someone as a bitch for pointing out factual information about what females don't do during a high-risk pregnancy. They didn't call Kail a bitch or resort to any name-calling, but Kail does pretty often.

Also she acknowledges he wants privacy,yet called the paps for the hospital discharge, I'm sure coparenting with her is less fun than a root canal.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

I don't LIKE Javi but I do think that he's probably a fundamentally good person. If nothing else, I hope this experience has taught him the importance of good character and integrity in the people he surrounds himself with. 

I agree with with you!!! The only things that bothered me were when he acted controlling, like when he wouldn't let her to go that concert or called her every 2 seconds in LA. Knowing what we know now though, I'm sure he had a good reason to not trust her. I'm sure she had several promising flirtations at college before Chris that didn't work out, and was always on her phone doing something shady. Plus, I think Kail liked the drama on the LA trip. She could have calmly but firmly told Javi that she was with Sterling's family, they were going to the Hollywood sign, she was turning her phone on silent but would call him that evening and tell him all about it. Then call and actually engage with him without being unpleasant. That's all he wanted! I think with a reasonable wife, like someone with Vee's personality, his marriage would be relatively peaceful. Kail will never have that!

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I agree with with you!!! The only things that bothered me were when he acted controlling, like when he wouldn't let her to go that concert or called her every 2 seconds in LA. Knowing what we know now though, I'm sure he had a good reason to not trust her. I'm sure she had several promising flirtations at college before Chris that didn't work out, and was always on her phone doing something shady. Plus, I think Kail liked the drama on the LA trip. She could have calmly but firmly told Javi that she was with Sterling's family, they were going to the Hollywood sign, she was turning her phone on silent but would call him that evening and tell him all about it. Then call and actually engage with him without being unpleasant. That's all he wanted! I think with a reasonable wife, like someone with Vee's personality, his marriage would be relatively peaceful. Kail will never have that!

That text before the concert that Javi flipped out about, was Chris. I'm sure he had read some shady text between those two to make him angry.  Now that Chris is baby daddy I bet Javi feels like he was right. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Baby Lo still (allegedly) does not have a name? Okay. Cool. I'm bored with this whole mysterious thing Kail has going on. Yawn.

She's going to drag this out to 29 and 3/4ths days. Chris made the biggest mistake of his life having unprotected sex with this Brand. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It represents how she is a prisoner to emotional thinking. 

Her side and underwear are showing on the top picture, but Javi better not wear a shirt that looks too small for him! Makes Hulk angry. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

ugh

IMG_2099.PNG

IMG_2100.PNG

Those kids are so freakin cute.

I google imaged "evil children" and also that redheaded kid from Problem Child to make the joke that Kail obviously had a switched at birth incident three separate times, but even the Redrum twins and Little Gage from Pet Semetary are too good for Kail. A teenaged Sophia Abraham is about the only thing I could think of that would really give Kail what she deserves.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Those kids are so freakin cute.

I google imaged "evil children" and also that redheaded kid from Problem Child to make the joke that Kail obviously had a switched at birth incident three separate times, but even the Redrum twins and Little Gage from Pet Semetary are too good for Kail. A teenaged Sophia Abraham is about the only thing I could think of that would really give Kail what she deserves.

Aww Gage!! 

Kails butt takes up half of the top picture.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

That text before the concert that Javi flipped out about, was Chris. I'm sure he had read some shady text between those two to make him angry.  Now that Chris is baby daddy I bet Javi feels like he was right. 

Yuuuuup. And while I do wish he would calm down, I CAN sympathize when he freaks out and sends - gasp - 10 text messages in one night or wants to confront her about that shit. Javi has his flaws as well, but he really did love her and really did try to make it work and I think she was shitty to him from day one. To look back and see the LEVEL of the shadniness she got up to? I can't even imagine. 

• Love 16
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:57 AM, Calm81 said:

Aside from him being awful to Jo (motivated by Kailyn who got Javi to believe he was the enemy) during those meetings about child support and sweatpants on Sunday I've always thought there was still genuine kindness from Javi.

He has friends that care deeply for him (Peach would drop kick a hoe for him) and a strong family background...you don't get those two things if you're not an equally caring person.

I just think Kailyn was his first love and she abused that (figuratively and literally). He would have done anything for her. He immediately loved Isaac as his own and to this day still tries to keep an active bond with him and to me that says a lot of a man's character when he can instantly care for another man's child as his own.

Kailyn fucked up. Two great men were in her hulk grips and she lost them. Well, she never really had Jo, as Jo was kinda out the door when she was still pregnant with Isaac and he stayed with her out of guilt because she had no place to go. He used her as a side piece (when she was with Jordan) and stopped having feelings for her. 

Javi on the other hand is a great man. He's immature and catty at times but sometimes you become the person you're around 24/7.

When he began hanging around Kailyn and the fame and attention he was getting he didn't know how to handle it and followed Kailyn's lead. He became a little conceded prick. But, and this is a BIG BUT, there is a chance of Javi changing back to the old Javi because he is genuinely caring. There is no going back for Kailyn because she was ALWAYS uncaring and selfish.

I wish nothing but good to come Javi's way. He's a great dad and has an honorable career. 

Now Kailyn gets to see what it's like not to have a more involved baby daddy. I hope Chris is involved with his child but that he won't fall for Kailyn's trap and be her next bitch.

This is exactly how I feel. You worded this so perfect.

Javi by nature is a nice guy. Jo is also a nice guy. Being involved with the Hulk really brought out the worst in them. I am sure it brings out the worst in people, in general. Even Peach and Sterling have had a falling out with her. She is just so nasty and vile. She emits toxic fumes wherever she goes. 

• Love 11

I think it's pretty damn awesome that even the promise of an MTV paycheck couldn't get Chris to come around and pretend to have a relationship with Kail. Given that he's part of a generation obsessed with selfies, social media and likes, that's saying something.

• Love 21

I hope he has some buddies and family who are in his ear about Karl. They are likely reminding him of what she has done to Jo and Javi and how he is no different. The fact she already abused him and lied to him about her fertility, has hopefully evoked his family and friends, as well as himself, to think long and hard about being a part of Karl's MTV world. 

Another thought is, Karl might already be threatening him by telling him he won't see his baby. She can say all she wants on camera with him not there to say otherwise. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I hope he has some buddies and family who are in his ear about Karl. They are likely reminding him of what she has done to Jo and Javi and how he is no different. The fact she already abused him and lied to him about her fertility, has hopefully evoked his family and friends, as well as himself, to think long and hard about being a part of Karl's MTV world. 

Another thought is, Karl might already be threatening him by telling him he won't see his baby. She can say all she wants on camera with him not there to say otherwise. 

I think that is fine by him. I can see Kail's  threats backfiring on her where Chris pays child support but has nothing to do with her or He Who Remains Nameless.

• Love 4