Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

He looks like Lincoln, which is weird because I don't think Lincoln looks like Kail at all.

I think he looks like Lincoln, too. And, Lincoln looks like Javi. Wouldn't it be insane if he is Javi's and not Chris's? Is the timeline of when he was conceived during the period when she was still stringing Javi along?

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I think he looks like Lincoln, too. And, Lincoln looks like Javi. Wouldn't it be insane if he is Javi's and not Chris's? Is the timeline of when he was conceived during the period when she was still stringing Javi along?

That's what I was thinking.  

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Baby Lo is super cute with his big head of hair on his tiny body. That's all. 

He is. She's a hosebeast, but she sure does make cute kids.

16 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't think it could be possible. With an early August due date, that puts her conception in early/mid November, and didn't she file her protective order sometime last fall? I guess that doesn't make anything impossible, but I get the feeling she probably didn't bone Javi at all in 2016.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I agree that Kail's boys are absolutely brothers. Genetics don't change that.

Right, and of all the things to find annoying about Kail, the fact that she refers to them as brothers instead of half brothers seems rather nitpicky.

1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Oh, my God, that would be the most epic shit to ever happen in the history of Teen Mom. 

This is true.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Tatum said:

He is. She's a hosebeast, but she sure does make cute kids.

I don't think it could be possible. With an early August due date, that puts her conception in early/mid November, and didn't she file her protective order sometime last fall? I guess that doesn't make anything impossible, but I get the feeling she probably didn't bone Javi at all in 2016.

Wasn't it last fall that she was making nice with him because she wanted him to film Marriage Boot Camp?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

When we saw Javi's dad that one time in the show, a lot of people noted how Lincoln bears a strong resemblance to him. So if Lincoln looks like grandpa, and baby Lo looks like Lincoln, then baby Lo would have a resemblance to Grandpa M that he shouldn't have as the child of a different dad...I know, its far fetched, but it would be a divine piece of karma if all of Kail's scheming , mind games and lying bit her in the ass lol. Plus the baby actually wins, with Javi he would be guaranteed a devoted father and extended family.

Wishful thinking, I know. In a few weeks the baby could end up looking exactly like Chris, so who knows. But Christmas would surely come early this year if somehow, someway, if Javi was declared the daddy and Kail had no way not to end up looking like the dumbass she is.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 13

I know I shouldn't stereotype, because genetics are a funny thing, but to me, he looks like a straight Latino baby, not one mixed with black and white. I'm hoping Kail wouldn't be that stupid to string Chris along if there was a question of paternity, but she's never been above doing horribly shady stuff. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know I shouldn't stereotype, because genetics are a funny thing, but to me, he looks like a straight Latino baby, not one mixed with black and white. 

I can't help but think the same thing. Genetics are funny, though; in a racially diverse family children can come out looking so radically different then you'd expect. I've knew a woman who was half-Asian but you could hardly tell, but you almost couldn't tell that her brother was half white. My mom knew a white lady married to a black man who had two blond, rather pale kids and one that looked biracial. So it might be too early to declare that baby Lo doesn't look like he is half black, he could very well change dramatically in a few weeks.

• Love 6
On 8/7/2017 at 1:07 PM, SheTalksShit said:

It's been stated numerous times in blogs and everywhere else that Chris Lopez wants NOTHING to do with the baby, Kail or MTV. NADA. And about a month or so ago, I read that he's not even telling Kail where he is, so she doesn't know if he's in state or not, which I believe he'd need to be, for the courts to order him to take a paternity test. 

My question is why? Why doesn't he want anything to do w/MTV? b/c you best believe they offered him some $$$. What's he hiding? 

Maybe he is into some shady stuff and doesn't want his dirty skeletons to come out of the closet. Or he just hates everything related to Kail and values his privacy. Many people are like that. Not everyone wants to be a Z-list celebrity. 

34 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know I shouldn't stereotype, because genetics are a funny thing, but to me, he looks like a straight Latino baby, not one mixed with black and white. I'm hoping Kail wouldn't be that stupid to string Chris along if there was a question of paternity, but she's never been above doing horribly shady stuff. 

I have bi-racial twins (Black + White) and was so shocked how light-skinned they started out at birth. When the nurse brought them to me, I thought she had made a mistake because they were so white!  But as the weeks and months passed, they got darker (more brown)  and their hair got curlier. So even though Benefits might look like Javi now, in a few months he might darken too and start looking more like Chris. I just don't know if that will be a good thing or bad thing for him, because Kail is the worst. If she thinks a haircut and sweatpants makes you look ghetto, what will she think of a brown little boy with a full on Afro? 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

Maybe he is into some shady stuff and doesn't want his dirty skeletons to come out of the closet. Or he just hates everything related to Kail and values his privacy. Many people are like that. Not everyone wants to be a Z-list celebrity. 

I have bi-racial twins (Black + White) and was so shocked how light-skinned they started out at birth. When the nurse brought them to me, I thought she had made a mistake because they were so white!  But as the weeks and months passed, they got darker (more brown)  and their hair got curlier. So even though Benefits might look like Javi now, in a few months he might darken too and start looking more like Chris. I just don't know if that will be a good thing or bad thing for him, because Kail is the worst. If she thinks a haircut and sweatpants makes you look ghetto, what will she think of a brown little boy with a full on Afro? 

Yes, babies of color darken as they age. If you want to have a good idea what the skin tone of a baby will be look at the tips of their ears. The baby is brand new!! He is a cutie though with all that hair.

Chris Lopez is Afro-Latino probably as well as Black American (no?)- he probably has relatives of all shades and hair texture combinations, the baby may very well look just like one of his relatives. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

My birthday is coming up. Please make this happen.

Mine was about a week ago and today is my husband's, I want it for a belated present. My husband couldn't care less and wouldn't know who Karl was if she was standing right in front of him so I want his birthday wish too.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I just don't see why Kail choosing to refer to them as brothers is an issue.

It's not an issue. It was snark. And that photo was not posted by Kail but by a Kail fanpage.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Javi stated she was stringing him along until December. She announced her pregnancy in Feb. the Ashley reported the PFA on March 1st 2017. 

And they filmed Marriage Bootcamp together end of October/beginning of November...  She was definitely stringing the poor confused guy along.

I would just DIE of laughter if the baby was Javi's.  If they had sex in early November it is possible....

I'm surprised there aren't more face pictures of the baby --- perhaps I have watched too much 90 Day Fiancee...

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8

That baby is super snugglicious!!!!!'

Am I gonna go to hell knowing that I'm secretly happy that beautiful boy was born with a head full of hair??? It gives me comfort knowing Kailyn had horrible heartburn while pregnant. ?? 

Every one of my three babies gave me terrible heartburn and came out with beautiful head of hair - just hoping to share the love with Kailyn. ?

• Love 3

I'm not gonna lie, I thought that baby looked quite a bit like baby Lincoln as well.  I also thought he looked more Latino than Black, but I didn't realize that about babies getting darker as they get older. So time will tell. I do know genetics are crazy. I used to work in daycare and had many bi-racial kids in my classes over the years, and it was always interesting how some would favor one race more than the other. 

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, though, that the baby is Javi's - not just based on the superficial. Kail was SO sketchy her entire pregnancy about revealing anything. The pregnancy itself, the baby daddy, etc. I was one of those that didn't think it was just privacy, but that she legit didn't KNOW. I remember her stringing Javi along at the end of the year. They did Marriage Boot Camp. Kail has a track record of hooking up with her exes when she's in a new relationship. 

I wouldn't wish all that drama and confusion on a poor, innocent baby. But nothing would surprise me this chick. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Lol! He won't tell her were he is? Lol! That is priceless. I agree that he hates all things Kail.  I think he never intended to have anything more than a casual relationship with her, believed that story about her not being able to conceive and was pissed when that proved to be a lie. The final straw came when she attacked him and cut his hair. 

I cringe at the thought of Kail raising a half-black child especially if that child's black family aren't present in his life. There seems to be this misconception that just because a person dates or procreates with someone of a different race, they don't harbor prejudice/ racist views or date based off of racial fetishes. Based off past and present behavior, Kail strikes me as one of those types of people.

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Lol! He won't tell her were he is? Lol! That is priceless. I agree that he hates all things Kail.  I think he never intended to have anything more than a casual relationship with her, believed that story about her not being able to conceive and was pissed when that proved to be a lie. The final straw came when she attacked him and cut his hair. 

I cringe at the thought of Kail raising a half-black child especially if that child's black family aren't present in his life. There seems to be this misconception that just because a person dates or procreates with someone of a different race, they don't harbor prejudice/ racist views or date based off of racial fetishes. Based off past and present behavior, Kail strikes me as one of those types of people.

Oh my god, this. She has made so many gross comments about black people and their hair and being "ghetto" and all this other type of shit. I don't think she realizes that just because she raises her sons white (?) they are still biracial and as they grow up authority figures will treat them as such. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not gonna lie, I thought that baby looked quite a bit like baby Lincoln as well.  I also thought he looked more Latino than Black, but I didn't realize that about babies getting darker as they get older. So time will tell. I do know genetics are crazy. I used to work in daycare and had many bi-racial kids in my classes over the years, and it was always interesting how some would favor one race more than the other. 

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, though, that the baby is Javi's - not just based on the superficial. Kail was SO sketchy her entire pregnancy about revealing anything. The pregnancy itself, the baby daddy, etc. I was one of those that didn't think it was just privacy, but that she legit didn't KNOW. I remember her stringing Javi along at the end of the year. They did Marriage Boot Camp. Kail has a track record of hooking up with her exes when she's in a new relationship. 

I wouldn't wish all that drama and confusion on a poor, innocent baby. But nothing would surprise me this chick. 

I too think Kailyn was shady about her pregnant etc because she DID NOT KNOW who the father was. 

If a young girl/teen is pregnant and not divulging who the father is my first instinct is that she was raped by a relative or someone in authority over her. If an adult woman is not divulging who the father is my first instinct is that 1. She doesn't know, 2. He's married. 

Lets see what the DNA test says. The baby may very well be Chris Lopez's but I don't think Kailyn is 100% certain. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know...given how immature Javi is, and how he likes to stir shit up and talk about his business on social media, if he had even an inkling the kid could be his, I feel like he'd say so, or at least hint at it. If for nothing else, then to throw shade at her for having two (or more) partners around the same time frame. But I guess we will wait and see. I do know that a lot of biracial babies appear very light complexioned at birth.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I don't know...given how immature Javi is, and how he likes to stir shit up and talk about his business on social media, if he had even an inkling the kid could be his, I feel like he'd say so, or at least hint at it. If for nothing else, then to throw shade at her for having two (or more) partners around the same time frame. But I guess we will wait and see. I do know that a lot of biracial babies appear very light complexioned at birth.

This is a good point. But maybe Javi doesn't get it. You'd be surprised how many grown men (and women) don't understand fertility and reproduction. She could have told him it's impossible because of x,y,z and he believed her. But who knows. 

• Love 9

Kathy Griffin made no attempt to hide the fact that she called the paps. She would do it on her show and beg them to come snap pictures of her. Damn, I miss the D-list. 

Raise your hand if you DON'T think Kail called the paps to her hospital? Anyone.....? Anyone....? 

That's what I thought. 

• Love 19
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kathy Griffin made no attempt to hide the fact that she called the paps. She would do it on her show and beg them to come snap pictures of her. Damn, I miss the D-list. 

Raise your hand if you DON'T think Kail called the paps to her hospital? Anyone.....? Anyone....? 

That's what I thought. 

Haha! She's so fake. She likes to pretend that she wants privacy but wants to be all kardashian. She def called the paps. Except, why didn't she put herself together better? I know, I know, she just had a baby but I made sure to have the CUTEST outfit for my baby and myself for when the nurses would wheelchair me out to my "driver" aka husband. Kailyn looked sloppy in that pap photo with ugly red sandals on. Especially for someone that intentionally had cameras waiting on you.?

Kailyn is a number one #tryhard

Edited by Calm81
Added the #tryhard
  • Love 8

She couldn't even hide her glee, how often do we see a genuine smile from her?  She probably even told them which side was her "good side" Meanwhile, chris looked uncomfortable, so I don't think he was in on it.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, leighroda said:

She couldn't even hide her glee, how often do we see a genuine smile from her?  She probably even told them which side was her "good side" Meanwhile, chris looked uncomfortable, so I don't think he was in on it.

I'd be willing to bet money she only did it so people could see that a Chris was there. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I agree. Once he saw the photographers he started walking even faster, creating more distance between him and Kail. I'd really love to know what his deal is. I get that he wants nothing to do with MTV, but he seems embarrassed to be associated with her at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he peeled out of the driveway ten minutes after dropping her off. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, monicageller said:

I mean that's not an accomplishment (assuming it's his baby). That certainly doesn't mean he's going to co-parent with her in any substantive way. I still think Kailyn is "broken hearted" (as much as Kailyn can be) over him and this is grasping at straws to look better. "See he really didn't abandon me!"

I stand by my assertion that any man who has basic respect or human concern for a woman, wouldn't have her pregnant with his child, standing there all alone and looking abandoned. Even IF he had no romantic feelings for her at all, he would say "yes Kailyn and I are having a child together, no we are not a couple but we are going to remain friends and co-parents for our child." I think now that the baby is here and it's a boy he may take a tiny bit of interest and of course financially support him- but he's not going to coparent with her like Jo or Javi. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I mean that's not an accomplishment (assuming it's his baby). That certainly doesn't mean he's going to co-parent with her in any substantive way. I still think Kailyn is "broken hearted" (as much as Kailyn can be) over him and this is grasping at straws to look better. "See he really didn't abandon me!"

I stand by my assertion that any man who has basic respect or human concern for a woman, wouldn't have her pregnant with his child, standing there all alone and looking abandoned. Even IF he had no romantic feelings for her at all, he would say "yes Kailyn and I are having a child together, no we are not a couple but we are going to remain friends and co-parents for our child." I think now that the baby is here and it's a boy he may take a tiny bit of interest and of course financially support him- but he's not going to coparent with her like Jo or Javi. 

I agree with this, I was just surprised he signed it!

• Love 4

Happiness to Kailyn...another son with no wedding ring..baby daddy makes it to the hospital.  A photographer to capture the 'happy' departure and a police man to keep the peace between new mom and nurse.  Sigh...

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Exactly. That would be the mature and respectful thing to do. Instead he's acting like he banged the class nerd on prom night and is terrified his friends will find out. 

As someone else noted, how many times did we see this on 16&P where the dad was present for the delivery, and hung around for a few weeks, but as the novelty wore off they disappeared bit by bit? I think that will be the same situation here. And if he signed that birth certificate without a DNA test, then he's a damn fool. I can't believe his family would let him do that, unless they're just not well educated on that sort of thing. 

ETA: okay, so I just read the article and it stated that Kail listed him on the birth certificate, not that he signed it. So hopefully he's smart enough to demand a paternity test before haggling over custody and child support. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. That would be the mature and respectful thing to do. Instead he's acting like he banged the class nerd on prom night and is terrified his friends will find out. 

As someone else noted, how many times did we see this on 16&P where the dad was present for the delivery, and hung around for a few weeks, but as the novelty wore off they disappeared bit by bit? I think that will be the same situation here. And if he signed that birth certificate without a DNA test, then he's a damn fool. I can't believe his family would let him do that, unless they're just not well educated on that sort of thing. 

ETA: okay, so I just read the article and it stated that Kail listed him on the birth certificate, not that he signed it. So hopefully he's smart enough to demand a paternity test before haggling over custody and child support. 

Since Chris was dumb enough to have unprotected sex with a woman he barely knew that wasn't post menopausal, I doubt he would be smart enough to listen to his family if they had perfectly sensible concerns about this. 

One thing I've noticed about young women vs young men (25 and under) is that even if they have the same IQ, young women are more likely to listen to elders and admit they don't know everything, consider other view points. A young man thinks he's a god and everyone else is a fool, so I doubt it's a question of them "letting him" sign anything. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Calm81 said:

She def called the paps. Except, why didn't she put herself together better? I know, I know, she just had a baby but I made sure to have the CUTEST outfit for my baby and myself for when the nurses would wheelchair me out to my "driver" aka husband. Kailyn looked sloppy in that pap photo with ugly red sandals on. Especially for someone that intentionally had cameras waiting on you.?

It's very fashionable right now to be "messy". There's the whole "messy bun" look, and a lot of women are wearing leggings and sweats as every day wear. (I'm not judging, I LIVE in leggings.) It's that whole "casual-cute" look. Some girls pull it off better than others. My youngest sister does the messy bun like no one's business. She's so cute! And her petite, little frame looks great in a t-shirt and some slouchy sweats. Me? If I attempt a messy bun I look legit homeless. You have to know what works for you. 

Kail is so basic that she HAS to be in on every trend, even if it doesn't work for her. I bet she was going for that whole "cute, but sloppy" look and instead she just looks haggard. 

I'd be willing to bet money she only did it so people could see that a Chris was there.

13 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Especially his "other hos". 

YES!!!!

And she didn't tell him a word about it. 

15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

As someone else noted, how many times did we see this on 16&P where the dad was present for the delivery, and hung around for a few weeks, but as the novelty wore off they disappeared bit by bit? I think that will be the same situation here.

When you're 16, I'll give you a pass. But lessons were supposed to be learned from this stupid show. If anything, Kail is regressing. Jo may have been an ass to her, but he's always been there for Isaac and has really come along with his maturity and ability to let shit go. Javi is a bit more emotional, but he's super there for BOTH boys. This guy seems like the worst of the pack. She's an idiot. 

• Love 14

@ghoulina I think that's because with Jo and Javi she got to learn their personalities and had actual relationships with them. Chris was a guy she went out with a few times, fucked a few times and became pregnant. She knew nothing about him AT ALL. Kailyn is regressing, which I don't get. It's not as if she was 40 and this was her last chance to have a baby (never mind she has two healthy sons). Tons of 20 somethings go on dates and have sex, but most of us don't choose to have kids with those people. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My guess is she listed him so she can go after him for child support later in life... vs her original I'm doing this all on my own story she peddled at first.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

My guess is she listed him so she can go after him for child support later in life... vs her original I'm doing this all on my own story she peddled at first.

Kailyn's baby has every right to child support- Chris Lopez has a legal and moral responsibility to provide financially for the child he created. When a woman says she is doing it "all on her own", unless she went to a sperm bank I assume she means the physical and emotional labor of parenting, not financially all on her own. The courts can force Chris to contribute financially but of course they cannot force him to physically or emotionally care for the child hence I think Kailyn would be on her own with this one. 

Being single though doesn't mean you're parenting on your own. Jo and Javi have always been active physically, emotionally and financially for the boys so Kailyn is in for a rude awakening when she realizes what being a SOLO parent really means. (Side eyeing Kailyn not you)

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn's baby has every right to child support- Chris Lopez has a legal and moral responsibility to provide financially for the child he created. When a woman says she is doing it "all on her own", unless she went to a sperm bank I assume she means the physical and emotional labor of parenting, not financially all on her own. The courts can force Chris to contribute financially but of course they cannot force him to physically or emotionally care for the child hence I think Kailyn would be on her own with this one. 

Being single though doesn't mean you're parenting on your own. Jo and Javi have always been active physically, emotionally and financially for the boys so Kailyn is in for a rude awakening when she realizes what being a SOLO parent really means. (Side eyeing Kailyn not you)

True, I'm not saying she isn't entitled to child support, it just goes against the narrative she was putting out when she first announced she was pregnant. When she first announced it was her "experiment" and she wasn't going to force him to be a father... but her story has changed several times, so who knows where the truth is in all that. My annoyance with Kail is that she wants it both ways, she wants to portray that she is a single mom with no support, yet we know both of her children's fathers are extremely involved. For all we know Chris never said he wouldn't be involved (unless he said it himself, I don't remember) he may have been willing to support the child, just didn't want to be on camera, and Kail took advantage of that and twisted it into a "woe is me" story, since he wasn't telling his side. 

My point is, in and of itself Kail listing the father isn't shady, in fact it's probably wise, it's just the motive behind it that I give side eye too, that she wants us to believe she does everything "on her own", when she has more support from her baby daddies than some still married couples I know. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, leighroda said:

True, I'm not saying she isn't entitled to child support, it just goes against the narrative she was putting out when she first announced she was pregnant. When she first announced it was her "experiment" and she wasn't going to force him to be a father... but her story has changed several times, so who knows where the truth is in all that. My annoyance with Kail is that she wants it both ways, she wants to portray that she is a single mom with no support, yet we know both of her children's fathers are extremely involved. For all we know Chris never said he wouldn't be involved (unless he said it himself, I don't remember) he may have been willing to support the child, just didn't want to be on camera, and Kail took advantage of that and twisted it into a "woe is me" story, since he wasn't telling his side. 

My point is, in and of itself Kail listing the father isn't shady, in fact it's probably wise, it's just the motive behind it that I give side eye too, that she wants us to believe she does everything "on her own", when she has more support from her baby daddies than some still married couples I know. 

Oh so totally true! Kailyn very much has the "single mom martyr complex"(which I think is becoming a problem in our society), when she has NEVER been a solo parent. No she doesn't have supportive family of her own (which isn't her fault) BUT Jo/Javi's extended families have always had her back. She loves to pretend to be a victim when she's not. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, monicageller said:

Now I totally believe that Javi is the father. 

13 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh so totally true! Kailyn very much has the "single mom martyr complex"(which I think is becoming a problem in our society), when she has NEVER been a solo parent. No she doesn't have supportive family of her own (which isn't her fault) BUT Jo/Javi's extended families have always had her back. She loves to pretend to be a victim when she's not. 

It's her brand. 

• Love 8