Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I can't understand why all these girls are mangling their bodies to look like exaggerated cartoon characters. Do they realize that trends come and go?

It's crazy to me too. I get wanting to fix imperfections here or there...maybe bigger (not cartoonish) boobs, shaving off some fat in problem places, ect...but sometimes it seems like people are trying to construct whole new bodies out of hobbled together parts. It just ends up looking ridiculous, like Kail's new ass and fake waistline, because it isn't natural to the person.

Chelsea is one of the only real beauties in the franchises, imo, maybe because other then the heavy makeup she lets herself be herself and doesn't have the nasty/entitled/stuck-up attitudes that  Leah, Kail, and Jenelle have. Inner beauty is a thing and it does make a person 10x more attractive, but try telling one of those idiots that.

• Love 5

I was looking at Dr. Miami's Instagram and he has a picture of a young girl with ridiculous sized implants under the hash tags of beauty and perfection. I can't understand why all these girls are mangling their bodies to look like exaggerated cartoon characters. Do they realize that trends come and go? I'm just praying that Chelsea doesn't jump on the bandwagon. She's the last one standing and she doesn't need any work done.

Cartoonish is the best word for it. Girls, there's a difference between healthy curves and Jessica Rabbit. I don't think Chelsea will buy into the Kardashian butt trend, she seems more into actual health and fitness.

• Love 4

Admittedly, Kail looks more proportionate and all, but how long is that really going to last, I wonder? She wasn't able to keep her body in shape before. IMO, maybe because I know what her real body type is, it just doesn't look very natural. I think her natural shape would've looked fine if she just adopted an better fitness/nutrition plan. There are reasonable, obtainable ways of going about it without plastic surgery and crazy fads. I suspect we'll see her waist thicken out again soon, and her butt  deflate.

Kail was photographed eating junk food at some Miami restaurant including french fries. I think it was on TMZ. Yeah, her new body won't last especially if she can't lay off the junk food right after surgery. Kail should have had the fat sucked out of her brain.

• Love 8

Kail was photographed eating junk food at some Miami restaurant including french fries. I think it was on TMZ. Yeah, her new body won't last especially if she can't lay off the junk food right after surgery. Kail should have had the fat sucked out of her brain.

I saw that article too! She was eating french fries and had a gallon-sized Pina colada sitting in front of her. All that surgery will be for nothing if she doesn't watch her eating habits.

• Love 5

Wow I'm one who has said in the past that I thought Kail can be pretty (when she keeps her mouth shut and isn't glaring/scowling), but I think she just looks weird now!  That waist on her is just too tiny and it looks ridiculous. I can't even imagine what the side and back views look like.

• Love 4

She probably took the semester off, unless she's doing online classes. Recovery from a tummy tuck is no joke. You have to take it easy for weeks afterwards.

I'm sure Mrs. Morroquin is thrilled to be on 24/7 nanny duty, housekeeping duty and chef duty during this time. I understand helping out family is big in Latino culture, but IMO, Kail takes advantage of their kindness.

Regarding the flight, PA got slammed with snow, so if she was trying to fly into Philly, then yeah, she's going to be delayed for a while.

But, But, Isaac is a white boy! (per Kail)

• Love 4

I like to shit on Kail as much as the next person, but her MIL probably likes to be overly involved (and she very obviously is the head of the household...) and it conveniences Kail so she goes along with it. Some people aren't okay with that, some people are.

Idk, when it comes to in laws and all the shit I have experienced and read, some families just have very very different ways of operating. I personally would find it obnoxious, but if it works for them and they're all happy with the arrangement, then oh well.

• Love 5

This is just a random thought, so it doesn't have anything to really do with anything posted, but I was just thinking how Kail seems to think she is better than most people, like her way is the only right answer, but how much do you want to bet that had she not gotten pregnant as a teen herself, that she would be the first to judge the people who were teen moms, like if she weren't on this show she would sit at home and scoff at the choices these girls made and how she would never be irresponsible enough for it to happen to her (I'm not trying to put down teen moms, I know everyone has different circumstances, I'm just playing devils advocate)

• Love 9

I saw this on another board a few days ago and decided not to post it because I might say something I'll regret but you know what, fuck it!

How dare this ogre come out of her mouth to disparage a black woman's hair when she attends an HBCU? Why doesn't she do something with those shitty tattoos?I am sick of her and her racially charged comments, first about Isaac's hair, the BLM movement and now this. Funny how us POC are good enough when your trailer ass needed a come up like Jo's family taking you in, attending an institution of higher learning designed for blacks to access to higher education, marrying some colorstruck Latino for military benefits and using his family like your personal maid service and babysitters!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 15

GK, it was a snapchat that she posted and deleted, but it was grabbed.

I've given her the benefit of the doubt, and she likes to claim because she has black friends she can't be racist, but she has said some things that definitely make it clear she believes she's superior to those she hangs and procreates with. There's no longer any doubt that she's "that girl," who surrounds herself with these people, and as soon as she gets pissed, she's right there with some derogatory shit on her lips. And the nerve, after doing her best to emulate "nappy headed girls" by getting herself a fake ass. I hope she gets dragged for filth.

• Love 13

I saw this on another board a few days ago and decided not to post it because I might say something I'll regret but you know what, fuck it!

How dare thus ogre come out of her mouth to disparage a black woman's hair when she attends an HBCU? Why doesn'the she do something with those shitty tattoos?I am sick of her and her racially charged comments, first about Isaac's hair, the BLM movement and now this. Funny how us POC are good enough when your trailer ass needed a come up like Jo's family taking you in, attending an institution of higher learning designed for blacks to access to higher education, marrying some colorstruck Latino for military benefits and using his family like your personal maid service and babysitters!

Don't forget about her black friend moving her shit numerous times.

• Love 5

Don't forget about her black friend moving her shit numerous times.

I was thinking about him, the sweet young guy who gave her sound advice and was always there for her. Wonder how he and her other PoC friends feel about her ignorant comments? Then again she seems to have a different circle of friends these days, not quite as diverse as it used to be. Guess her white trash ass has"moved up" and wants everyone to know she is above it all. I suspect karma will bite her in the ass.

• Love 6

It's funny because I'm white and grew up in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Boston and girls like Kail would've been called trailer trash at my high school. I'm not saying it's nice, but for as much as Kail might like to think she's come-up and "arrived," she'd still be considered bottom of the barrel in many circles.

Kail's comments and digs are offensive and disgusting. If it wasn't for Jo's Hispanic family, she would have been on the street. Not to mention her African American male friend who's always supported her. You weren't manor born, Kail. Get your head out of your ass.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12

Her actions and attitudes are what make her trashy, despite however many SUVs and cul-de-sac houses she buys and paints chevrons on the walls. Too bad she can't realize this. Calling someone's hair nappy is just the opposite of tasteful.

• Love 4

It just occured to me that Kail is the perfect embodiment of a saying of my mom's,"She wants to piss with the big dogs but can't lift her leg." She really thinks she's something now, but once she runs through her TM2 money and can't make money off her fading fame, she is going to fall hard.

• Love 4

I was thinking about him, the sweet young guy who gave her sound advice and was always there for her. Wonder how he and her other PoC friends feel about her ignorant comments? Then again she seems to have a different circle of friends these days, not quite as diverse as it used to be. Guess her white trash ass has"moved up" and wants everyone to know she is above it all. I suspect karma will bite her in the ass.

Kail reminds me of how Kim Zolciak acted after she met Captain-Save-A-Ho, oops, I mean Kroy, on RHOA. Of all a sudden her old crowd wasn't good enough. Many of us on the ATL thread got the vibe Kroy wasn't big on hanging out with black people and Kim took his cues accordingly.

To get back on topic with Kail, I think she's exactly the same, a social climbing user who doesn't want to be reminded of her less than stellar upbringing.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

You know I was just thinking, Javi-Papi gets a lot of flack on here... But I'll give him one thing... Living with Kail probably makes being deployed seem like a walk in the park.

Does anyone follow them on Twitter? A week or so ago I saw a tweet that implied that Kail and Javi were separated, and Javi "retweeted" (I still don't understand Twitter even after someone kindly posted a tutorial for me) but I couldn't tell if he did it because it's true or it was being sarcastic I figured it's the sarcasm because I felt it would be more widely reported if they really broke up... It's not worth the time it would take me to investigate/copy/paste, I don't care that much... But if somone happens to know what I'm referring to I'm just slightly curious.

My mind immediately went to miscarriage.

I'm quoting myself because I just watched the new trailer. I'm not sure if the tweet coincided with her miscarriage but I did totally call that.

And as much as I dislike Karl, she has all my sympathies. I too experienced a miscarriage and it's something I would never ever wish on anyone.

• Love 5

I have sympathy for Kailyn and Javi for their miscarriage, and I have sympathy for Isaac and Lincoln for Javi's deployment, and because they're being raised by an immature bigot.

I agree with other posters that where I come from, Kail would be considered trailer trash. And I think that she knows that, and it's why she's so eager to show off her material goods that she acquired from her "hard work," and put down other people. She's a classic example of new money.

• Love 7

Kail actually reminds me of a girl I went to high school with. Her parents won a settlement our junior year worth $275,000 (I know this because she told us, almost daily) and began acting like she was grand duchess of the universe. She decided her previous group of friends weren't good enough for her anymore, she began disparaging people she thought were beneath her. We had a mutual friend in common and one day this chick lost her damn mind and decided she would try to humiliate this poor girl. Our mutual friend was given her mother's "old" car, which was a 1997 model (this was 2001 so this car was nowhere near old) and when she offered her a ride, she made this big scene of not getting in that car because it was "old" and most likely unsafe, she had just received a new mustang so she declared that there was no way she was riding in such an old car. I don't know what she was hoping to accomplish, but it didn't work, she wasn't the most likable person to begin with, she had the attitude of Kail and the trashiness of Leah, her old friends ditched her and the people she was trying to impress wanted nothing do with her, making matters worse was the fact that her parents blew through that money and she ended up losing her mustang and had to share her parents '93 Taurus. Now one would think she would find some humility but no, she still acted as though she was the hottest shit on the block.

Kail reminds me so much of Farrah; both believe that their "fame" and money makes them something special, or better than other people. Kail may have a few dollars to her name but at the end of the day, her "success" is due to a trashy reality show that she's on because she's a teen mother. High society she's not.

She's also a racist slagbeast, which blows my mind considering the men she's attracted to, and being the mother of two bi-racial children.

• Love 11

She's also a racist slagbeast, which blows my mind considering the men she's attracted to, and being the mother of two bi-racial children.

How can she be SO UNAWARE? You would think she'd be more enlightened, at least for her children's sake, but she just goes blithely along being heinous. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Just going out on a limb here, but I think in Kail's mindset, her kids are not biracial. (Except when it's time to apply for college scholarships for Latinos, but you get the idea) I think some people see Latinos and Asians as "exotic" white people. I know it sounds batshit crazy, but she herself has classified her son(s) as little white boy(s). I honestly don't think she sees Jo or Javi as being of a different ethnicity. Just tanner versions of white people.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 5

Latino is not a race but it's clear that Javi is not white. I would say that at best he is mestizo, but he looks like he has a lot of Native blood in him. I don't know how Jo identities himself but many Puerto Ricans I know don't consider themselves white in that sense. I guess that is due to the intermixing that occurred in Puerto Rico between what was left of the Taino, the Spanish and Africans bought in as slaves.

Kail may not see the fathers of her children as a different race but you can bet she sees them as beneath her.

• Love 6
(edited)

Watched the TM2 marathon today while home sick.

I am trying to figure out when Leah started drugs when a Kail scene caught my attention.

Kail goes bowling with her friend Gigi who happens to introduce Kail to her guy friend Javi. Oh MTV. You bunch of fucking liars. It also explains why Kail suddenly put off any plans of moving to Texas. Javi came along and found himself in Kail's web. No need to move to Texas to find a new dick.

Gigi was in a relationship with Kail behind Jo's back.

Edited by SPLAIN

With Kail getting those surgeries it basically spells out she won't be having another child. If she does all that surgery will be undone and worthless. Odd to think she was making arrangements for the said surgery during the time period she was having her miscarriage.

Did she really want that baby? How do you go from being pregnant to "well actually I want lipo and a new ass and one of my several chins sucked out"? I believe the blind items that were floating around in Dec/Early Jan about a TM2 mom taking pregnancy tests and getting rid of a pregnancy that weren't her husband's was KAIL. 

• Love 7
(edited)

With Kail getting those surgeries it basically spells out she won't be having another child. If she does all that surgery will be undone and worthless. Odd to think she was making arrangements for the said surgery during the time period she was having her miscarriage.

Did she really want that baby? How do you go from being pregnant to "well actually I want lipo and a new ass and one of my several chins sucked out"? I believe the blind items that were floating around in Dec/Early Jan about a TM2 mom taking pregnancy tests and getting rid of a pregnancy that weren't her husband's was KAIL. 

*Reloads Handbasket*  I hate to even think that but I really would not be shocked if this was true .  She's a control freak. And selfish.

Edited by FairyDusted

*Reloads Handbasket*  I hate to even think that but I really would not be shocked if this was true .  She's a control freak. And selfish.

Plus a known liar and cheater. So, I wouldn't be shocked either,

• Love 2

The blind items I was talking about:

This Teen Mom not named Jenelle or Leah got pregnant by a man who is not her significant other. She told three people who all have been trying to sell the story. Our Mom had a procedure to make her not pregnant any longer, and her relationship with her significant other would end in a second if he knew. http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/08/todays-blind-items-quick-hits-19.html

And: 

This married Teen Mom not named Leah has been taking pregnancy tests every day the past week and if she is pregnant it is not with her husband. http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/01/blind-item-4-735.html?fromt=yes 

• Love 2

According to Karl, (a lying liar that lies) Jo's child support barely makes a dent in Isaac's expenses.

I think sometimes, since Kailyn sucks so much, we look for the best in Jo. Kind of like with Amber and Gary. I think it's natural to want to find a "good guy."

I would agree with this EXCEPT if Kail includes Isaac's tuition as part of his "expenses."  I don't think that should be included in support unless both parents are on board with where the kid goes to school. If she unilaterally makes the decision that Isaac needs to go to a private school, then she alone is responsible for the tuition, imo. I am sure she gets paid more for TM2 from MTV and her deals than Jo does so what might be affordable to her isn't to him. I have a feeling this is what she is including in his "expenses" because, really Isaac's expenses alone should not be that much. (Of course I know you include housing, utilities, food, etc. but they sure don't seem to hesitate at upping his housing costs, for example.)

• Love 6

I love how you guys call her Karl, she looks more like a Karl more than a Kail.

Does anybody else think that Karl keeps close tabs on everything Jo's daughter gets? If she notices the baby (I have no idea what her name is) has a new outfit or something I bet Karl takes notice and demands the same for Isaac.

She's a petty bitch so I can see it happening.

• Love 3

I love how you guys call her Karl, she looks more like a Karl more than a Kail.

Does anybody else think that Karl keeps close tabs on everything Jo's daughter gets? If she notices the baby (I have no idea what her name is) has a new outfit or something I bet Karl takes notice and demands the same for Isaac.

She's a petty bitch so I can see it happening.

Karl reminds me of my hubby's ex in that aspect. She sees something new? Out come the claws and bs. I wouldn't be surprised if Karl (love the name) does do the same.

• Love 1
This Teen Mom not named Jenelle or Leah got pregnant by a man who is not her significant other. She told three people who all have been trying to sell the story. Our Mom had a procedure to make her not pregnant any longer, and her relationship with her significant other would end in a second if he knew. http://www.crazydays...ck-hits-19.html

The significant other in this scenario would "end it in a second if he knew"?

That right there makes me think this is not Javi.

• Love 3

Karl reminds me of my hubby's ex in that aspect. She sees something new? Out come the claws and bs. I wouldn't be surprised if Karl (love the name) does do the same.

Oh, I can see it as well. God forbid Vee buys the new baby a pack of onesies at Target. Kail would be filing for increased support by end of day.

• Love 5

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she'll be that way. I can see her calling her lawyer to complain that the baby has an expensive pair of shoes and he never bought Isaac shoes like that so she needs more money.

I think I've found my people here!

• Love 3

The blind items I was talking about:

And:

But this was reported early 2015? Would have been aired on the last season and Javi and Kaliyn wouldn't have been as chummy during the reunion special in sept. 2015

I may be wrong.

I thought the miscarriage happened more recently (soon to be aired on this new season).

Lol. Kind of confused. Help? :-)

Speakinag of blinds, there's a new one out about a Teen Mom cheating and it's thought to be Kail.

That creaking bed sound you hear is this Teen Mom getting out of the bed of the guy she is cheating on her significant other with

. Oh, and the producers knew about it but covered it up during filming. Not Leah or Jenelle.  http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/03/blind-item-2-1239.html

Sorry to sound dim, but who wrote that and how do they know that the producers knew about it and hid it? I'm not seeing any source on that site

Sorry to sound dim, but who wrote that and how do they know that the producers knew about it and hid it? I'm not seeing any source on that site

Blind items are somewhat substantiated rumors. Afaik the guy who posts them is a lawyer and will reveal the name if he believes he had enough evidence to stand in court.

• Love 2