Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I'm not famous & my husband is a nurse who is familiar with medical procedures/anatomy, but I'm pretty sure he'd express his displeasure with the world being able to see my boobs or labia on snapchat.

And hell, I don't even want to know what my parents would think about it. They would not be pleased.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

I'm wondering if Kail is done having children now that she has a new belly and ridiculous new ass? Women have babies after having a tummy tuck all the time but, it the tummy isn't as nice and tight as it was after surgery. 

The trend to have these cartoon looking asses makes me wonder if there's a  niche market for oddly proportioned jeans/pants. In order to accommodate the ass, you'd need to go up a few sizes and would be left with jeans that are way too large in the waist. Surely, someone has cashed in on designing jeans with a size 18 ass with a size 6 waist?

• Love 5

I wonder what all these idiot girls are going to do once the Kardashian Tank Ass trend has died?

I will admit Kail does look a lot more proportionate, cartoon ass aside, but her priorities are so far out of whack it isn't even funny. Does she even bother with her kids anymore or are they the Morroquins responsibility? It's crazy how she fought Jo tooth and nail over time with Isaac yet has no problem scheduling major vanity surgery during his birthday.

• Love 9

The trend to have these cartoon looking asses makes me wonder if there's a  niche market for oddly proportioned jeans/pants. In order to accommodate the ass, you'd need to go up a few sizes and would be left with jeans that are way too large in the waist. Surely, someone has cashed in on designing jeans with a size 18 ass with a size 6 waist?

As someone who is pear-shaped and has this exact problem with finding pants (finding a pair that accommodates my hips/ass but has a small enough waist)  I wish someone would put out a pants line like this. An affordable one, because I'm sure there are expensive lines out there but most of us don't have TM2 money to waste on clothes. I'm sure Kail will be stuffing her new ass in designer jeans and taking it down to the club while Javi is overseas and her kids are with Javi's relations.

I will admit Kail does look a lot more proportionate, cartoon ass aside, but her priorities are so far out of whack it isn't even funny.

Her priorities seems to be to recapture her "lost" youth and probably lining up another sucker while Javi is away. She is becoming more and more like Leah and Jenelle in that way, imo, which is very disappointing. She has never been the most likable but she seemed somewhat responsible and like she actually cared about being a mom. But lately she has been running off and pushing her kids off on Javi's family to vacation and pal around. Take away the drugs and (possibly) the dick and it isn't much different from the white trash twosome.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 7

The trend to have these cartoon looking asses makes me wonder if there's a  niche market for oddly proportioned jeans/pants. In order to accommodate the ass, you'd need to go up a few sizes and would be left with jeans that are way too large in the waist. Surely, someone has cashed in on designing jeans with a size 18 ass with a size 6 waist?

Yes actually - I have a friend who naturally has a tiny waist and a much larger butt. I haven't seen her in awhile but I remember she had specific brands she'd buy (I think she said Apple Bottoms fit particularly well).  She also went to a seamstress who specialized in fitting her type of figure. Funny thing is she always hated her butt, and now people are paying to get that shape.

• Love 1

While I admit that Kail's "before" picture of her booty is hideous ( I know she's had 2 kids and all though) she is young- exercise can firm that up! She is NOT a curvy girl and that butt is going to look really weird on her. It's funny, cause I have a booty, but I am a runner to keep it smaller. I don't understand WANTING a huge ass! I get wanting a round booty, but not a huge one! What are all these girls that ran to get surgery going to do when it's not "in style" anymore to have a booty that is cartoon proportion??

• Love 1

The trend to have these cartoon looking asses makes me wonder if there's a niche market for oddly proportioned jeans/pants. In order to accommodate the ass, you'd need to go up a few sizes and would be left with jeans that are way too large in the waist. Surely, someone has cashed in on designing jeans with a size 18 ass with a size 6 waist?

There's a new business venture for Kail to pursue once she runs out of schmoopy ideas for children's books that is. She can start a new clothing line for big assed people. Farrah could help her.
  • Love 4

There's a new business venture for Kail to pursue once she runs out of schmoopy ideas for children's books that is. She can start a new clothing line for big assed people. Farrah could help her.

Great idea! In keeping with both of their less than stellar personalities, they can call their jeans line "Kiss My Ass"!

• Love 5

I don't mind people having plastic surgery if that's what will make them happy but this does it for watching this show for me. Fake teeth, boobs and asses combined with multiple trips, SUVs, homes, tattoos is just too far away from what this show was. The children are first graders already and I have had enough of this farce. Sorry, MTv, your show sucks too much for even me to continue watching. :)

• Love 7

I just want to stand up and clap for the idea of bigger bootied pants with a smaller waist. I forget y'all don't know me in real life but I have been a card holder in the big booty club since when I was born, in 1982. The rest of me is relatively small, I'm not really tall (5'5"), I have to wear 10-12 pants due to my hips/butt, but I have what is generally considered a small waist (I feel really braggy saying that)... The rest of me would probably be 6-8 if I didn't have to accommodate my lower half. It's super annoying though there is always the gap at my waist, and my pants are generally too long because I'm not tall enough to require the longer length, but too tall to get away with "short" styles. I usually wear gap curvy fit jeans, they work pretty well, I also like Ag brand, they are a little pricey, but usually fit me well and hold up over time, I have 2 pairs that I wear frequently and they have lasted literally 4-5 years.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 1

I don't mind people having plastic surgery if that's what will make them happy but this does it for watching this show for me. Fake teeth, boobs and asses combined with multiple trips, SUVs, homes, tattoos is just too far away from what this show was. The children are first graders already and I have had enough of this farce. Sorry, MTv, your show sucks too much for even me to continue watching. :)

And kail seems to think she has worked hard for her fame:

http://lastweekonteenmom.tumblr.com/image/137478286444

• Love 1

Wasn't this show originally created to be a deterrent? If anything it makes teen motherhood look like a one-way ticket to fame and easy street.

• Love 9

I just want to stand up and clap for the idea of bigger bootied pants with a smaller waist. I forget y'all don't know me in real life but I have been a card holder in the big booty club since when I was born, in 1982. The rest of me is relatively small, I'm not really tall (5'5"), I have to wear 10-12 pants due to my hips/butt, but I have what is generally considered a small waist (I feel really braggy saying that)... The rest of me would probably be 6-8 if I didn't have to accommodate my lower half. It's super annoying though there is always the gap at my waist, and my pants are generally too long because I'm not tall enough to require the longer length, but too tall to get away with "short" styles. I usually wear gap curvy fit jeans, they work pretty well, I also like Ag brand, they are a little pricey, but usually fit me well and hold up over time, I have 2 pairs that I wear frequently and they have lasted literally 4-5 years.

You can consider yourself an all-natural trend-setter!  Sounds like my friend's measurements that I mentioned earlier. She gets so happy when she can find pants that can fit both her waist and her butt/hips. Maybe this new surgery trend will help on that front as it seems many more people will be needing small waist/larger lower half pants.

As someone who is pear-shaped and has this exact problem with finding pants (finding a pair that accommodates my hips/ass but has a small enough waist) I wish someone would put out a pants line like this. An affordable one, because I'm sure there are expensive lines out there but most of us don't have TM2 money to waste on clothes. I'm sure Kail will be stuffing her new ass in designer jeans and taking it down to the club while Javi is overseas and her kids are with Javi's relations.

Her priorities seems to be to recapture her "lost" youth and probably lining up another sucker while Javi is away. She is becoming more and more like Leah and Jenelle in that way, imo, which is very disappointing. She has never been the most likable but she seemed somewhat responsible and like she actually cared about being a mom. But lately she has been running off and pushing her kids off on Javi's family to vacation and pal around. Take away the drugs and (possibly) the dick and it isn't much different from the white trash twosome.

Kail definitely showed the most drive in the beginning. She was going to make shit happen. But I think she kind of reached this place of complacency where she decided that she made it, and could step back and enjoy the rewards of her "hard work." She really seems to have taken a big step backwards, in comparison to Chelsea. Chels was less driven, more hung up on her ex, etc in the beginning. But she got her shit together, and seems ready to be a grown up, with a house and job and marriage. Kail has those things, but isn't fully committed to being an adult.

Well, I did read once that Jo really wasn't that into Kailyn, so maybe pursuing him was the hard work she's talking about?

• Love 4

Damn, you make me feel old, my daughter is just a year younger than you are. But, I was a teen mom so I'm not THAT old yet.

You're built like my daughter, she's tiny everywhere but her butt. She used to hate it but now that having a butt like her is what everybody wants, she doesn't hate it as much.

She would never have had surgery to get it though.

I wonder what all these idiot girls are going to do once the Kardashian Tank Ass trend has died?

I will admit Kail does look a lot more proportionate, cartoon ass aside, but her priorities are so far out of whack it isn't even funny. Does she even bother with her kids anymore or are they the Morroquins responsibility? It's crazy how she fought Jo tooth and nail over time with Isaac yet has no problem scheduling major vanity surgery during his birthday.

Just imagine Joe doing this. Kali: Joe is never here for his son. I'm going for more child support and custody. Kali:Joe you decided to not spend time with issac on his bday. You're a horrible father

• Love 5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hard work pays off!!!  I came from nothing.  You can do  it to."

All you have to do is fall ass-backwards into a mountain of MTV money (AKA win the lottery), and all of your "hard work" will pay off.  Kail is a real piece of work.  She takes more vacations in a year than some people have had in a lifetime.

• Love 5

"Hard work pays off!!!  I came from nothing.  You can do  it to."

Girl, please. Kail needs to remove her head from her ass and be honest with herself, the only reason she is were she is at is because MTV thought her teen mom ass was a trainwreck enough to be interesting and threw money at her. Her life would look really different if she was your average teen mom, working one or two crummy jobs and trying to take classes, if she was lucky. Plus, no suckers like Javi willing to join the military to get her benefits if she didn't have the tv fame.  For her to act like it was all her own doing is a disservice to her fans who might start to think getting knocked up as a teen is a piece of cake and will lead to a cushy, comfortable life. If MTV wants to keep up this farce that the TM franchise is supposed to deter teens from getting pregnant, they need to tell their "stars" not to be so blase about their (handed to them on a silver platter) success.

• Love 8

Has Javi already left? If he's gone I bet Karl didn't even tell him about the surgery. As jealous as he is I can't see him being happy about her doing this right when he gets deployed.

I don't know what's worse; she either did it right AFTER he was deployed, meaning his family is stuck watching the kids and nursing Kail while they are all probably upset at losing Javi, or she did it right BEFORE he deploys. In that case he can't touch her before he leaves and she'll spend the last few weeks of him being at home recovering from surgery doped up on painkillers.

Either way is incredibly selfish, even before the fact she scheduled it on her son's birthday.

• Love 4

Good Lord, what a mess. Here, Javi, you can wait on me hand and foot before you're about to go risk your life in the desert. Oh, Isaac, it's your birthday? That's nice. Bring Mommy another moist towel, please. 

• Love 9

This surgery right here is the latest reason why they really do need to stop with this show or at least the narrative that they're trying to dissuade girls from teen pregnancies. This is just a reality show and these people are celebrities whose lives aren't normal and they're just getting stunted at the expense of their kids.

• Love 5

According to her twitter, she is still in Miami because she can't get a flight back up to Delaware   Someone else also pointed out that this means either she missed the first week of a new semester OR she is taking a semester off.  She hasn't replied to that.

• Love 3

Same link someone posted above http://lastweekonteenmom.tumblr.com/ Scroll down until you see the picture of Kail with something around her neck.  I couldn't figure out how to save it and/or link it here.  This is after surgery and they are facetiming each other.  Javi had posted it on twitter and then deleted it.  

I figured it out.  duh http://lastweekonteenmom.tumblr.com/post/137984124924/teenmomwhorexx-teenmomtlcgossip

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1

She probably took the semester off, unless she's doing online classes. Recovery from a tummy tuck is no joke. You have to take it easy for weeks afterwards.

I'm sure Mrs. Morroquin is thrilled to be on 24/7 nanny duty, housekeeping duty and chef duty during this time. I understand helping out family is big in Latino culture, but IMO, Kail takes advantage of their kindness.

Regarding the flight, PA got slammed with snow, so if she was trying to fly into Philly, then yeah, she's going to be delayed for a while.

• Love 6

I live in Miami (ok technically no I don't, I live 15 minutes away, near ft lauderdale) I have no job and I'm done with school (I recently graduated and have to take a board exam, I swear I'm a productive member of society) I teeeeeny tiiiiny part of me wants to stalk her, more just to see the surgery outcome, i don't actually have any aspiration to meet her.

• Love 5

Lol my youth is long gone; I'm 33... Idk I'll see how I feel about it in the morning...lol

Lol my youth is long gone; I'm 33... Idk I'll see how I feel about it in the morning...lol

• Love 3

According to her twitter, she is still in Miami because she can't get a flight back up to Delaware   Someone else also pointed out that this means either she missed the first week of a new semester OR she is taking a semester off.  She hasn't replied to that.

Nice priorities Kail. You have young kids and are in school, but let's take time off to get elective cosmetic surgery.

I'm sure she was super sad to be stuck in Miami while all her responsibilities are in PA. Although I take comfort in that bitch probably being in a lot of pain.

Does anyone remember an old, old episode of True Life, called, "I'm getting plastic surgery"? It is to date, one of the best frivolous episodes ever. Two girls are getting lipo and boob jobs, with Playboy aspirations,  but the best is Luke, a nondescript gym rat who, try as he might, just can't get the calf definition he so craves. He also wears body glitter and frequently removes his shirt while dancing at clubs. I guess he had a nice upper body but his was face was pretty eh.

Anyways, he got calf implants and had to hobble around on a walker while recovering at a Motel 6. Kail might also be using a walker but she probably booked a 5 star hotel to recuperate because that money isn't going to waste itself.

What a lazy bitch. Diet and exercise, Kail. You've published pictures of yourself before after losing weight so we know it can be done.

• Love 3

I remember that True Life! God, those idiots made the Kardashians look like geniuses.

I'm sure Kail is tickled pink to be stuck in some luxury hotel, tweeting and ordering room service while someone else deals with her kids.

It actually makes me genuinely sad how far in the opposite direction Kailyn has come. Isaac and Lincoln are adorable, sweet boys. Why wouldn't she want to spend as much time with them as possible? Kail has just turned into such a poser. It's like she's created this hybrid of upper middle class suburban mom (ie Theresa, as in, Brandon and Theresa) and a Kardashian like party girl. I think at this point, since she jumped into the married with two kids lifestyle before she was ready, she's kind of regressing and trying to live like a young, single carefree 20 something. Kind of like Jenelle's early years when she said "I can be a mom AND a teenager!" Sorry sweetie, but in the traditional sense, you can't. I'm not going to begrudge Karl an evening out at the local Applebees drinking margaritas and half priced appetizers with her gal pals. I'm not even going to begrudge her going to a concert and after staying the night in a hotel every now and then. But going on weeklong girls trips, and trips with Javi without the kids, trips to get plastic surgery and "work trips" is just fucking excessive. You're a mom. You CHOSE to have not one, but two children. Be there for them.

• Love 6

I know Jo said he didn't want more custody but I hope he is documenting all of this and does go to court to have more time with Isaac. Why should Javi's mother be raising Isaac when he has a father a few miles away.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 6

I know Jo said he didn't want more custody but I hope he is documenting all of this and does go to court to have more time with Isaac. Why should Javi's mother be raising Isaac when he has a father a few miles away!

I know Jo said he didn't want more custody but I hope he is documenting all of this and does go to court to have more time with Isaac. Why should Javi's mother be raising Isaac when he has a father a few miles away!

Not to mention that in earlier seasons, when Kail found out that Jo wasn't always spending every single moment of his parenting time with Isaac (Isaac was with Jo's parents), she flipped out on him and took him to court for more weekend time with Isaac.

• Love 8

This isn't going to be popular, but I'm not feeling Jo lately. There's just something very fishy going on with the custody and child support thing.

So he up and moved himself and pregnant Vee to Delaware. Bought a house blocks away from Isaac. But said he's not looking for more custody. He said he wanted to be able to go to more of Isaac's events, but he hasn't. According to Karl, (a lying liar that lies) Jo's child support barely makes a dent in Isaac's expenses. They had a little negotiation session, but nothing was ever done. Jo allegedly doesn't work, but owns a house and supports his daughter, and contributes to his son?

I think sometimes, since Kailyn sucks so much, we look for the best in Jo. Kind of like with Amber and Gary. I think it's natural to want to find a "good guy."

• Love 4

Javi seems to be supporting Karl. Now, she has an ass as big as his lips. Perfect match. Sorry Kail, your chins are still there. 

Tatum, I remember that True Life episode. One of the most memorable ones to me. 

• Love 2

It's a shame she got all that work done yet kept those chins. Sorry Kail, I still find you very unfortunate looking. All the plastic surgery in the world won't fix your ugly,stank attitude. Such a vain and vapid girl....enjoy the new ass,one day it will turn to mush and you'll go back to looking like a giant marshmallow.

Chelsea on the other hand lost weight through diet and exercise and looks great!

• Love 3

Admittedly, Kail looks more proportionate and all, but how long is that really going to last, I wonder? She wasn't able to keep her body in shape before. IMO, maybe because I know what her real body type is, it just doesn't look very natural. I think her natural shape would've looked fine if she just adopted an better fitness/nutrition plan. There are reasonable, obtainable ways of going about it without plastic surgery and crazy fads. I suspect we'll see her waist thicken out again soon, and her butt  deflate.

• Love 1

I was looking at Dr. Miami's Instagram and he has a picture of a young girl with ridiculous sized implants under the hash tags of beauty and perfection. I can't understand why all these girls are mangling their bodies to look like exaggerated cartoon characters. Do they realize that trends come and go? I'm just praying that Chelsea doesn't jump on the bandwagon. She's the last one standing and she doesn't need any work done.

• Love 5