Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, wasn't he one of the ones she talked into helping her steal her mom's TV? (I mean, they helped her move the stolen TV, not that they knew they were helping her steal it).

Them taking a break to play and sing a song about helping Kail move was hilarious. ? Those folks back then seemed like real friends to her and not sycophants like she has now. The only ones who seem to have these longstanding friendships are Maci and Chelsea (and Jenelle with Tori, I suppose). 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's always been bi, so I'm sure the girlfriend is real. Just another innocent soul to trap into a toxic relationship, aka Tuesday! Awww ;)

Lol! I dunno, that girl reminds me of this "lesbian fuckboy" meme that's going around. Dominique looks like she is trying wayyyyyy too hard to look... well, hard.

And damn, Kail's strong tendency to go for Latinx folks as partners is verging on big ol' fetishization territory. I mean... jeez.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's always been bi, so I'm sure the girlfriend is real. Just another innocent soul to trap into a toxic relationship, aka Tuesday! Awww ;)

Jan Brady was straight and she faked a boyfriend - George Glass. Straight or bi, people can lie about relationships. 

2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I have never heard a Texan call another Texan that. I have lived on the gulf coast and in Central Texas. lol

I was being facetious. Not at all being serious. lol 

• Love 7
On 11/15/2017 at 5:54 AM, Sprockets said:

I think Leah is still a strong contender.  She already looks 40, and she dresses like she's much older.  Chelsea is a wild card, because we have zero idea what she looks like under all that "I'm in the cast of Cats!" makeup.  Could be anyone under there.  Also, Jenelle's chin seems to grow an inch every couple of years, and she's already looking gruesome in some shots.  So really, the title of Aging Most Poorly is still very much up for grabs.  

I don’t think Leah is not going to age well, but I think its genetics and there’s not that much she could have done to stop it. Leah and Janelle both just have those faces to me. I take one look at them and I see their old lady face staring back at me. Some people just have that face and they’ve both had a serious case of future little old lady face since they were teenagers. The drugs, poor nutrition, and general unhealthy life doesn’t help, but when you were born with little old lady face what can you do? 

Now Kail and Brianna are more a case of fucking things up with all their vanity nonsense. They’re going to look like Real Housewives by the time they hit 30. Just hard and plastic and used up way before their time. I am horrified to imagine what will happen to Brianna’s butt or Kail’s lips.  Horrified. 

I agree about Chelsea. Who knows? I’m not even sure what she actually looks like.

• Love 7

I don’t think Leah is not going to age well, but I think its genetics and there’s not that much she could have done to stop it.

Smoking cigarettes and eating junk food sure won't help her looks down the road. The genetics is one thing, but to add those two other factors, she will be looking like her mother from the neck up in no time. She may remain slim, but she won't be a healthy slim. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t think Leah is not going to age well, but I think its genetics and there’s not that much she could have done to stop it. Leah and Janelle both just have those faces to me. I take one look at them and I see their old lady face staring back at me. Some people just have that face and they’ve both had a serious case of future little old lady face since they were teenagers. The drugs, poor nutrition, and general unhealthy life doesn’t help, but when you were born with little old lady face what can you do? 

Now Kail and Brianna are more a case of fucking things up with all their vanity nonsense. They’re going to look like Real Housewives by the time they hit 30. Just hard and plastic and used up way before their time. I am horrified to imagine what will happen to Brianna’s butt or Kail’s lips.  Horrified. 

I agree about Chelsea. Who knows? I’m not even sure what she actually looks like.

It doesn't help that that most of these females are out in the sun, which will guarantee that they look 10-15 years older than they really are!

Jenelle did tell us on the Unseen Moments show that she's always in St. Thomas. I don't care about the crap people spout about "I don't need to use sunblock, I don't burn" or "I burn and then I tan." It's ALL skin damage.

Kail always looks sunburned to me...as you do when you're constantly on vacation. Briana in FL = I hope she has SPF on from head to toe, all day, every day, but I know better. I don't know how much sun Leah gets in the Holler, but as we all know, the sun is public enemy #1 when it comes to health AND aging!

I could be wrong, but have we seen any of these girls eat a piece of fruit, drink water or eat a salad with grilled chicken that isn't covered in dressing? I know MTV foots the bills for the "restaurant scenes" and it's hard to eat well when so many tempting things are on a menu. I would totally lose a fight against Mozzarella Sticks any day of the week! I am not body shaming these moms, but diet/nutrition plays a huge role too. If they'd only go on half of their vacations and make a point to eat healthier three days a week, and drink way more water, they might not need facelifts before they are 40 (let's say it together: "Except Chelsea").

heehee

Edited by Bridget
typos
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t think Leah is not going to age well, but I think its genetics and there’s not that much she could have done to stop it.

I disagree. She was always pretty plain without her makeup, but in the earlier days of the show, she actually looked younger than what she was. She has aged considerably in the last 4 years. She tans, smokes, probably doesn't drink much water, likely doesn't wash her faceful of makeup off every night before bed, doesn't sleep in normal patterns, has periods where she's clearly starving herself (she has publicly admitted she does not eat when she's really stressed out, this is not speculation)- I actually think genetics is the only thing she has on her side and she's doing her best to spoil it.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Bridget said:

I could be wrong, but have we seen any of these girls eat a piece of fruit, drink water or eat a salad with grilled chicken that isn't covered in dressing?...

Leah took a picture of herself giving Addie strawberries once, and also one time dangled peeled orange slices in Jeremy's face because he either hated oranges or was allergic to them.

• Love 6

Rode hard and put away wet for Leah and Maci. Now Kail, will her lips and ass slowly deflate if she quits injecting them? A whole other type of hot mess.....Except Chelsea

Edited by FairyDusted
had it right the first damn time
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

Lol! I dunno, that girl reminds me of this "lesbian fuckboy" meme that's going around. Dominique looks like she is trying wayyyyyy too hard to look... well, hard.

And damn, Kail's strong tendency to go for Latinx folks as partners is verging on big ol' fetishization territory. I mean... jeez.

She looks like a lot of folks I know in the queer community, she's just butch. Which I'm sure Kailyn will appropriate as she does ethnicities. 

And I agree, it's fine to have preferences but she reminds me of the white guys who only date Asian girls and say it's because of ridiculous stereotypes like "they're more submissive." Aaaahhh

7 hours ago, Tatum said:

I disagree. She was always pretty plain without her makeup, but in the earlier days of the show, she actually looked younger than what she was. She has aged considerably in the last 4 years. She tans, smokes, probably doesn't drink much water, likely doesn't wash her faceful of makeup off every night before bed, doesn't sleep in normal patterns, has periods where she's clearly starving herself (she has publicly admitted she does not eat when she's really stressed out, this is not speculation)- I actually think genetics is the only thing she has on her side and she's doing her best to spoil it.

Yeah, she looked young. Not beautiful or anything, just objectively young. She definitely doesn't now, which I get is hard to do with 3 kids, but smoking does you no favors at all. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She looks like a lot of folks I know in the queer community, she's just butch. Which I'm sure Kailyn will appropriate as she does ethnicities. 

And I agree, it's fine to have preferences but she reminds me of the white guys who only date Asian girls and say it's because of ridiculous stereotypes like "they're more submissive." Aaaahhh

Yeah, she looked young. Not beautiful or anything, just objectively young. She definitely doesn't now, which I get is hard to do with 3 kids, but smoking does you no favors at all. 

She probs is butch-identified, but the trying-too-hard is something else entirely. The two are separate inasmuch as one doesn't always go with the other. I see that kind of posturing a fair amount (I'm a big ol' queer) in young LGBTQ folks mostly. Sometimes the "I'm so smooth" mug is just a face they put on but other times the bullshit comes with it.

• Love 6
On 11/23/2017 at 0:27 AM, Cephalosapien said:

She probs is butch-identified, but the trying-too-hard is something else entirely. The two are separate inasmuch as one doesn't always go with the other. I see that kind of posturing a fair amount (I'm a big ol' queer) in young LGBTQ folks mostly. Sometimes the "I'm so smooth" mug is just a face they put on but other times the bullshit comes with it.

Yeah, there is some toxic masculinity in the LGBTQ community just like in the general population. I assume Kailyn would find that attractive, lol, since that seems to be her thing--Jo is the only person she's dated who doesn't seem to have major issues. I don't really see it in this girl but I get how someone could.

I'm more concerned about anybody Kail gets involved with. I get the sense she goes after all of them *hard* (I can see her being really aggressive with other queer women in particular, since she probably feels like she's doing them a "favor" just like she feels with nonwhite men) and doesn't take no for an answer, then ruins their lives if they don't do what she wants after they finally give in to dating her. I also assume she fakes being 'awesome' at first and then they're shocked when she turns.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm more concerned about anybody Kail gets involved with. I get the sense she goes after all of them *hard* (I can see her being really aggressive with other queer women in particular, since she probably feels like she's doing them a "favor" just like she feels with nonwhite men) and doesn't take no for an answer, then ruins their lives if they don't do what she wants after they finally give in to dating her. I also assume she fakes being 'awesome' at first and then they're shocked when she turns.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see any nice person get involved with Kail. I can see how she can be charismatic at times and she has the MTV glamour and money going for her. She seems to hang out with very young people who aren't particularly accomplished, so she's very much an alpha in her world. At the same time, she's very emotionally unstable vulnerable and she connects with people around that. To them, it's like, "Wow, Kail is so cool and together-- she has a big house, she's on TV, she's going to college-- but she's so real and she really likes/understands me." So I can see how when she's pursuing someone, that's how she comes off, but then, once she's snagged them, the emotional and physical abuse start and they start seeing what a narcissistic train wreck she is. For nice people who like kids (see: Javi), it's even worse because they probably get attached to Kail's kids, who become pawns in the relationship. I imagine that there are lots of platonic friends, as well as "platonic friends," whom Kail has vilified and cut out of Isaac's and Lincoln's lives when she was done with them.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, there is some toxic masculinity in the LGBTQ community just like in the general population. I assume Kailyn would find that attractive, lol, since that seems to be her thing--Jo is the only person she's dated who doesn't seem to have major issues. I don't really see it in this girl but I get how someone could.

Kailyn loves to proclaim that she’s strong and independent but she use to be a financial user and now she’s an emotional user.

Jordan seemed like a nice normal guy, and he probably like her for her positive traits, but she used him when she could no longer use Jo and the Riveras- when she showed her true colors he bounced. Javi has a Capt Save A Ho complex but is a decent person, I think Kailyn learned her “mistake” with Jordan and didn’t show Javi her true colors until he was already attached  to Issac. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Aaa, so true. She just kind of railroads everyone. Ugh.

Jo has gotten wayyyyy better but he has had his share of stuff. I chalk it up to him being young when dealing with a lot of Kail's BS. Same with Gary/Amber. But Jo and Gary grew up and mellowed out and dealt with their shit. Kail and Amber... not so much.

Edited by Cephalosapien
Used the wrong TM name bc tired
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

Aaa, so true. She just kind of railroads everyone. Ugh.

Jo has gotten wayyyyy better but he has had his share of stuff. I chalk it up to him being young when dealing with a lot of Kail's BS. Same with Gary/Amber. But Jo and Gary grew up and mellowed out and dealt with their shit. Kail and Amber... not so much.

Which, IMO that despite the fame and money, this show is still a cautionary tale. How many ofnus have looked back at that people we dated in high school and shuddered at the thought. Imagine being stuck with them for life because you had a child with them?

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

"It's not easy, Ima busy mom?" How much time does putting on a corset actually take? Any excuse to trot out the "I'm a busy mom" line. 

Can't take any more time than going thru security at the airport numerous times a year.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

"It's not easy, Ima busy mom?" How much time does putting on a corset actually take? Any excuse to trot out the "I'm a busy mom" line. 

It only took her seven years to pay for that college degree. What in the hell is going on in her life that she is so busy besides banging dudes? 

4 hours ago, Bridget said:

Did she get her boobs done?????

When she had that plastic surgery done, she had some work done to her boobs. 

9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

The veneers are horrible.

Her teeth remind me of these two things:

kail teeth 2.jpg

kail teeth.jpg

• Love 3
8 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I would love to see Mrs. Morraquin and janet have coffee and discuss the mess this fat bitch has done to both their families.

I have mentioned it before. I need a special with the Marroquins, the Riveras,, Vee, and anyone else who can drop the details. Forget these "Being" specials. I need one with the people that can give me dirt on this nasty ass bitch. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, Adiba said:

I call bs that she wears that corset 6 hours a day. More like 6 minutes. She looks like she can barely breathe with that thing on.

It seems like it's not so much a corset as one of those crazy waist "trainers." It literally shoves your organs around or some shit and creates a super defined hourglass shape. Google image search only if you think you won't pass out. Bleahhhhhh

• Love 8
On 11/25/2017 at 9:13 PM, GreatKazu said:

It only took her seven years to pay for that college degree. What in the hell is going on in her life that she is so busy besides banging dudes? 

I'm not even sure I believe she ever finished those last few credits after she got her graduation pic photo ops. SHOW US YOUR DEGREE KAIL.  (Because, honestly, I think she would have posted it if she had it).

17 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Disclaimer : I've always been Team Janet and thought Kail did Janet dirtiest of all. 

Agreed. Yes, Kail was young, but Janet was there for her in a way that no other adult ever had been, and that ungrateful bitch spit in her face, and then wrote a book that painted herself in a flattering light while making Janet look bad.

• Love 10
On 11/25/2017 at 3:55 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I think she means it's not the time putting on the corset takes, it's the fact that she's wearing the corset in lieu of dieting and exercising, and (supposedly) seeing the same results.

Because, that's what matters- good nutrition and exercise are only for vanity, not like, health, or anything.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I'm not even sure I believe she ever finished those last few credits after she got her graduation pic photo ops. SHOW US YOUR DEGREE KAIL.  (Because, honestly, I think she would have posted it if she had it).

Agreed. Yes, Kail was young, but Janet was there for her in a way that no other adult ever had been, and that ungrateful bitch spit in her face, and then wrote a book that painted herself in a flattering light while making Janet look bad.

I agree to your entire post.

You are the first one who ever mentioned not believing Kanal graduated. I am with you. I should have worded my post to read she basically paid her way to walk the line at graduation time. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Spot on @Tatum! Janet was there for her 100% and they could’ve stayed on good terms after Kailyn moved out IF Kailyn had showed the tiniest bit of genuine appreciation and respect. 

I am sure Janet bites her tongue out of love for Issac, I know she could really have legitimate complaints about Kailyn. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

It seems like it's not so much a corset as one of those crazy waist "trainers." It literally shoves your organs around or some shit and creates a super defined hourglass shape. Google image search only if you think you won't pass out. Bleahhhhhh

That's what corsets do too. They just branded them "waist trainers" because if they called them corsets, people would be like "wait a minute, didn't we settle this bullshit like a century ago?" 

If Kail really wants to train her waist to be smaller, I have some "try exercising and stop having goddamn babies" I can sell her. 

• Love 22