Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Dare I say that although briana is physically better than kail, kail has a lot more going for her? At least javi wasn't stuck in a 2 bedroom apartment sharing a room with kail and Isaac and being babysat by Suzy. 

Doesn't Javi live in a 2-bed (?) place with HIS parents?

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Doesn't Javi live in a 2-bed (?) place with HIS parents?

Javi lives in Jo's neighborhood. 

OMG Kail is all puffed out in the face. Just call her Miss Puff. She overdosed on those fillers. Daaaaaamn. 

@littleB1rdy Both Kail and Briana have destroyed their bodies with plastic surgery. Neither one looks better than the other. They are both hideous. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Kailyn is completely unrecognizable. She could be any 40-something suburban Dallas lady on the tennis league circuit (which is honestly not a bad life... if you're 40-something, married/cashing in on alimony, and can play tennis).

After a lifetime of soft enamel and dental trauma ($$$), it's unfathomable to me that anyone would voluntarily undergo optional dental work. If your teeth are seriously messed up due to genetics or trauma, I get it -- I don't really consider that "optional." But I've never even noticed her teeth! They're probably fine! I hate generic chiclet teeth!! If Kale wants to throw money at a medical professional and undergo pain for the hell of it, she should look into tattoo removal. 

• Love 22
13 hours ago, Tatum said:

Makes sense to me. I don't think Kail is concerned about Lux having a father in his life. She's concerned about Chris being in her life. If he doesn't want anything to do with her, she doesn't give a shit if he walks out on Lux as well (my speculation only).

Good point.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

She would look pretty good if she was like, Leah's mom from the holler or something. But the fact that she's only 3 or 4 years older than me...yikes

Lol. She’s about 4 years YOUNGER than me and I look like a teenager compared to her. She’s had kids and I haven’t though, so maybe I should give her some leeway. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If this is true, why would Briana "assume" that? She's brand new to the cast, so "not getting along ANYMORE" would not apply to her medicine-ball ass. 

And whoever made Leah cry?! Fuck you! If you were going to make her cry, it should have at least been at the "monkey!" reunion. 

14 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Seriously, making Leah, whom I really believe was just an innocent bystander cry is low. And it actually sounded like Kail was just making casual conversation, not starting a fight. The Coven must really have some magic juju powers, for me to defend Leah and Kail.

Well, no one has ever accused Briana of being smart, but I don't know that she actually misinterpreted Kail's comments or truly took any offense to what Kail was telling the crew member. I am 99% the whole altercation was merely an effort by Briana to get noticed by production and up her salary- doesn't she get like $25K while the other girls get closer to $300K? Notice she did it while the cameras were rolling. I'd be curious what Leah did to get drawn into the crossfire, but likely it was enough that she just happened to be nearby. Briana is trying to prove she's a worthy addition to the cast and if that means she has to torch some bridges to get there, so be it.

I did laugh out loud at "medicine ball ass". Well done.

• Love 8

I thought she was really cute when she was younger. The blonde hair plus her old long and lanky look was a good one. Now the arms are so screwed by those tattoos, and of course the butt and boobs ... ick. I’d get the butt taken out for sure and lose the baby weight. I don’t know how you ever get rid of that many tats though. But she’s got cute dimples, and whatever she did to the chin seemed to help.  She even had a double chin when she was thin.

I have veneers and I absolutely love them. But then again I was born with the yellow stained teeth from my mother taking antibiotics while pregnant. Plus, how much did it cost to do that in LA? Delaware has dentists.

How the hell are Briana and Javi dating when she’s in Florida and he’s in Delaware? I don’t trust her or her family one bit.  But countdown to her getting pregnant so they can all ride Javi and his benefits (again). 

Kail posted that she’s going to Kauai for her birthday (don’t know when that is), and I think Leah is going with her. I kind of like those two together. They’ve both gotten burned on badddd decisions. Maybe they can help each other. Hey. At least Kail doesn’t do drugs. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Why does it always look like her head is somewhere between 15% and 40% too small for her body?

Because she's got a D1 college linebacker's body, a giant fake ass, and a normal sized head.

1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

Hulk is starting to look like Brandi Glanville. Her eyes are disappearing from the excessive fillers,

THAT'S who I was thinking of!

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Kail posted that she’s going to Kauai for her birthday (don’t know when that is), and I think Leah is going with her. I kind of like those two together. They’ve both gotten burned on badddd decisions. Maybe they can help each other. Hey. At least Kail doesn’t do drugs. 

I checked out her twitter. She must actually be busy or something because she hasn't either deleted or responded to all the comments asking her why she needs to go to Hawaii when she's got three kids to take care of, and also when is she going to get a job. My favorite is the comment speculating that she got MTV to pay for it somehow as she's been trying to get them to send her there since "Electrolux"  was born. And then Amber Porkwood piped up that she's in, since she just found out that Golden Corral doesn't do birthday parties so she has nowhere to spend her birthday now :(.

• Love 7

Kail's birthday is in March. 

lol @ Golden Corral. Porkwood is a riot. 

"I didn't touch my lips today" - As a non-stop liar, Kail knows how to lie. No lip injections TODAY (Had them injected two weeks ago)

No mention of the hundred fillers she has had done, as well. She can't be accused of lying by not mentioning not having had fillers. 

"I had my teeth done" - That's speak for there was nothing wrong with my teeth, but I decided to fuck with them anyways so my fake smile matches my black heart. 

Kail, dear. The only thing that is spreading are the millions of lies you spew and your legs. 

kail twitter 2.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

I know her teeth are done already, but here’s another picture of her jacked up face. 

1F55B84C-FF50-47D1-BAD8-D9F2E3B6BEC0.jpeg

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

"I didn't touch my lips today" - As a non-stop liar, Kail knows how to lie. No lip injections TODAY (Had them injected two weeks ago)

kail twitter 2.jpg

Exactly! 

• Love 8

That close-up of Kail needs to be in a spoiler box with a warning. Damn, that nose is very prominent. It looks like a nose coming out between ass cheeks. Her eyebrows are hella crazy. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

Holy fuck balls. On the previous page there is Kail without makeup and now she's all made up and getting shit done again to her face. Girl, you are not even 30 and already fucking with your face. Stop it already, you look like the fucking joker already and now you had to have veneers. WTF. She is going to look like blonde fucking Snooki with chicklet teeth. These girls just need to stop they are all too young to be having shit done to their face. I swear she looks like a drag queen in one of the pictures. 

13 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Why have fake lashes and a full face of makeup for dental work? JFC

Exactly, wtf. She wore no makeup for months and now she looks like she is a drag queen.

6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That close-up of Kail needs to be in a spoiler box with a warning. Damn, that nose is very prominent. It looks like a nose coming out between ass cheeks. Her eyebrows are hella crazy. 

I was thinking the same thing about her eyebrows. At least she has full ones instead of Jenelle's half sperm ones.

• Love 3

Who is watching Lux while Kail gets her new fake teeth? (BTW, there was NOTHING wrong with her regular teeth; she had braces at some point, and her teeth looked fine.)

She has messed up her face so badly.

I am around Kail's height and I carry weight in my face and chin/neck area like she does.  I have to really watch what I eat and exercise to keep my face from filling out A LOT.  If I had to do photoshoots and shows where I had to be next to Jenelle and Leah, who are naturally verrrry petite (thin and very short), plus Chelsea who is shorter than Kail and has been rocking her lately, I'd be doing everything I could not to draw attention to the fact that I was so much bigger. Even at a normal or thin weight, someone of Kail's height and my height is going to look huge next to three much more petite women. I can't hate on Kail carrying some weight since she gave bith a few months ago and I still have almost 10lbs to lose of baby weight...and I had my baby 15 months agp- Ha! BUT the fact that she got all of these fillers that make her face look heavier, masculine looking tats, and a HUGE fake behind are things I can hate on. They all make her look SOOOO much larger, especially when she's standing next to the other girls.  Kail isn't all that much taller than the average American woman, but she looks like an Amazon next to the other TM2 girls since they're so small.  Why she'd willingly do that to herself, I have no idea. 

Whoever said she looks like Deb is spot on. And that is not a compliment.  I think Farrah is starting to win the which TM cast member looks better after the most ridiculous plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures here....and that's something....

18 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

THIS! Chris is a college student probably living off of his parents. At this point in her life she doesn't need him for "the benefits"( like she needed Javi). She wants his attention and devotion- and he doesn't really care, thus she doesn't want share HER son. It's 2017- it's called a DNA test. Neither of them want one because Chris doesn't really want to be legally responsible for Lux. 

EXACTLY THIS. Kail is an idiot who lucked out twice with the fathers of her kids and the fathers' families - they're involved, loving, and the families even helped Kail out a LOT.  Why she picked some college kid whose brain hasn't even finished developing where he can grasp long-term consequences (since he was like 21 when they hooked up & that part of the brain doesn't finish maturing until 25), with a family that was probably not as into Kail as the Riveras and Marroquins, and who has no money/property/grown-up job, I have NO idea.  Poor, poor Lux. He will always be aware of what his brothers have with their dads that he does not - and Kail chose that father for him (not excusing the fact that Chris should have worn a condom). Lux is going to be really aware that he's 1) a failed trap baby; 2) a spite baby Kail had to spite Javi; & 3) an accessory to Kail who fetishes black culture & wanted a black baby (a daughter...sorry Lux).  Even worse, the whole public is aware of this and it'll be on the internet forever.... Kail sucks. Chris sucks, too, but this wasn't Kail's first rodeo at the unprotected sex = children = new man/man's family to help out. 

• Love 13

Why she picked some college kid whose brain hasn't even finished developing where he can grasp long-term consequences (since he was like 21 when they hooked up & that part of the brain doesn't finish maturing until 25), with a family that was probably not as into Kail as the Riveras and Marroquins

Maybe in some way that is why she chose Chris. The possibility that he doesn't have any family members who are interfering or in her business the way the Riveras and Marroquins were with her. Not that I think the R's & M's were interfering or busy bodies. But in Kail's mind, she felt they were in her business when all they were doing was trying to treat her like family and just like family, they will try and support you as well as letting you know when you need to chill out about certain matters. The Lopez family knows Kail and they don't want to have anything to do with her. They tell Chris what they feel and keep it that way. They know not to get attached to the Hulk because they know the games she plays. Kail is okay with his family being distanced from her because it makes her feel she is in control and she handles the puppet strings to the puppet known as Chris. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Who is watching Lux while Kail gets her new fake teeth? (BTW, there was NOTHING wrong with her regular teeth; she had braces at some point, and her teeth looked fine.)

She has messed up her face so badly.

I am around Kail's height and I carry weight in my face and chin/neck area like she does.  I have to really watch what I eat and exercise to keep my face from filling out A LOT.  If I had to do photoshoots and shows where I had to be next to Jenelle and Leah, who are naturally verrrry petite (thin and very short), plus Chelsea who is shorter than Kail and has been rocking her lately, I'd be doing everything I could not to draw attention to the fact that I was so much bigger. Even at a normal or thin weight, someone of Kail's height and my height is going to look huge next to three much more petite women. I can't hate on Kail carrying some weight since she gave bith a few months ago and I still have almost 10lbs to lose of baby weight...and I had my baby 15 months agp- Ha! BUT the fact that she got all of these fillers that make her face look heavier, masculine looking tats, and a HUGE fake behind are things I can hate on. They all make her look SOOOO much larger, especially when she's standing next to the other girls.  Kail isn't all that much taller than the average American woman, but she looks like an Amazon next to the other TM2 girls since they're so small.  Why she'd willingly do that to herself, I have no idea. 

Whoever said she looks like Deb is spot on. And that is not a compliment.  I think Farrah is starting to win the which TM cast member looks better after the most ridiculous plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures here....and that's something....

EXACTLY THIS. Kail is an idiot who lucked out twice with the fathers of her kids and the fathers' families - they're involved, loving, and the families even helped Kail out a LOT.  Why she picked some college kid whose brain hasn't even finished developing where he can grasp long-term consequences (since he was like 21 when they hooked up & that part of the brain doesn't finish maturing until 25), with a family that was probably not as into Kail as the Riveras and Marroquins, and who has no money/property/grown-up job, I have NO idea.  Poor, poor Lux. He will always be aware of what his brothers have with their dads that he does not - and Kail chose that father for him (not excusing the fact that Chris should have worn a condom). Lux is going to be really aware that he's 1) a failed trap baby; 2) a spite baby Kail had to spite Javi; & 3) an accessory to Kail who fetishes black culture & wanted a black baby (a daughter...sorry Lux).  Even worse, the whole public is aware of this and it'll be on the internet forever.... Kail sucks. Chris sucks, too, but this wasn't Kail's first rodeo at the unprotected sex = children = new man/man's family to help out. 

Her friend “Bone” is still with her and watching Lil’ Soapy. She labeled her as her Nanny for this LA trip.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5

Just a few weeks ago Kail tweeted that no one cheated on anyone. I posted it here somewhere.  Today she tweets that he cheated before he left.  By the way she worded it though, she now says they both cheated. 

2F07B1DF-C515-496E-8EC5-2E8C04B95333.jpeg

1066C816-5A99-4205-87B1-6F1222F5248B.jpeg

• Love 4

Just a few weeks ago Kail tweeted that no one cheated on anyone. I posted it here somewhere.  Today she tweets that he cheated before he left.  By the way she worded it though, she now says they both cheated

Right.  She tweeted several months ago something along the lines that if she cheated, then Javi cheated, too.  Yet, on Marriage Boot Camp Kail said she didn't cheat because they were separated. Then, why was she once hanging on the idea that Javi was with some girl while he was deployed? Going by what she said, Javi was not cheating because according to her they were separated. She changes the rules as she goes along to fit her narration. . 

Kail admitted on MBC to kissing Becky while married and claims it is not cheating because she is a friend and a girl. We know damn well if Javi were to kiss a girl the way she kissed Becky and he claimed they were only friends who were just kissing passionately in the moment, Kail, as well as her defenders, would call him out as cheating. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

Kailyn says that while she was in love with Javi at one point, her feelings had faded by the time she got pregnant with their son, Lincoln.  https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/10/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-married-me-for-fame/

In that same article, she claims Javi used her for her fame, but by the time she found out, she was in love with him. I guess that is her way of saying that is why she married him because she loved him, even though she claims he was in it for fame. As Mama Dawn would say, "That don't make sense."  That excuse also makes me laugh because first of all, she is the one who admitted she married him for his benefits. Second, if she lost her feelings for Javi by the time she was pregnant with Lincoln, she was the one putting on an act by staying in that marriage and trying to convince people she was innocent while Javi was this controlling prick who couldn't trust her. Well, if you are no longer in love with your husband, you will start to behave in a way that shows him you are not interested in him anymore and he will no doubt begin to question what is happening.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
On 10/24/2017 at 4:10 PM, Maharincess said:

She looks like a fat Debra in those pictures. I thought she was Debra at first. She looks awful. 

Yep. Debra.

6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Just a few weeks ago Kail tweeted that no one cheated on anyone. I posted it here somewhere.  Today she tweets that he cheated before he left.  By the way she worded it though, she now says they both cheated. 

2F07B1DF-C515-496E-8EC5-2E8C04B95333.jpeg

1066C816-5A99-4205-87B1-6F1222F5248B.jpeg

Two wrongs don't make a right, Kailyn.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I guess that is her way of saying that is why she married him because she loved him, even though she claims he was in it for fame. As Mama Dawn would say, "That don't make sense."  That excuse also makes me laugh because first of all, she is the one who admitted she married him for his benefits. 

It’s “That don’t make NO sense!”  

Come on Kazu!

The way you said it don’t make no sense!

• Love 17
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It’s “That don’t make NO sense!”  

Come on Kazu!

The way you said it don’t make no sense!

What was I thinking?? I'm tellin' you, this damn heatwave is getting to me! My brain is fried. Get me out of here! Where is that road trip RV? 

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Fucking hilarioius!!!! lol 

• Love 3

I am not clever enough to do it but could someone who is clever please post before and after pictures with and without veneers? TYIA  I didn’t get my veneers until I was 54 years old and wanted them ever since I heard about them. Alas, I had a daughter in college and being the only parent my money had to go to that first.

• Love 2

But...there was nothing wrong with her teeth in the before picture. They are straight, even, and white. Why would she pay all this money for veneers? And even if it was a freebie in exchange for publicity, from what I've read, veneers can cause teeth sensitivity for months, and also make eating certain foods difficult. Seems like a lot of a hassle to fix something that wasn't broken.

If Kail is willing to go through some pain to get some gains, she should hit the gym. And I'm not body shaming- there are a lot of non vanity reasons to work out. Clearly she has the time.

• Love 20