Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Wait, who are Isaac and Lincoln named after?  I am wracking my brain to figure this out.

Isaac is named after one of the Hansens. (Mmm Bop).  Lincoln from Eminem. Or was it Prison Break? I forget the connection there. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
(edited)

I believe it was after Eminem. Lincoln Marshall  for Marshall Mathers.  Kinda wouldn't be surprised if was Lincoln for Linkin Park either.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Isaac is named after one of the Hansens. (Mmm Bop).  Lincoln from Eminem. Or was it Prison Break? I forget the connection there. 

Lincoln is named after Eminem, but it's his middle name (Marshall)- Lincoln Marshall Marroquin. Not sure what inspired Lincoln.

ETA: Eminem went to Lincoln High School in Detroit. Could be that. @zenme has a good theory about Linkin Park though.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Lincoln's middle name is Marshall, like Eminem's real name.  (yet I cannot remember to take dinner out of the freezer.  this is a problem.)

Just now, Tatum said:

Lincoln is named after Eminem, but it's his middle name (Marshall)- Lincoln Marshall Marroquin. Not sure what inspired Lincoln.

great minds think alike  :-)

• Love 9
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe one of them will name their kid Hytler and I will officially lose it.

Hahaha yes! Jenelle will say it means "person of power" or something like that. 

Also, I like the name Anastasia! My point was that her names are all over the place. It's the equivalent of the guy who dates a responsible but nerdy med student, then a total party girl, then a sweet but needy mom of four kids...dude has no idea what he wants. That's how I see Karl and her naming "process." She's just throwing things at the wall and hoping they will stick. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Anastasia's too refined for Kail.

She needs to stick with Toddlers and Tiaras style names that are spelled with ten extra unnecessary letters.

Destineigh

Sy'rin'i'teigh

Eadynne

Skaarrlytt

etc.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think an elegant name would have been her goal back when she was in her junior leaguer jet setter phase, but now she probably feels that doesn't jive with her current persona du jour.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She needs to stick with Toddlers and Tiaras style names that are spelled with ten extra unnecessary letters.

Destineigh

Sy'rin'i'teigh

Eadynne

Skaarrlytt

etc.

This is one of the many reasons why we need LOL buttons!

Edited by IgnoranceisBLISS
because I can't spell today
  • Love 12
(edited)

New gma here, didn't love grandson' s name, but since I love him,  it will grow on me. Isaac looks like an Isaac, Lincoln looks like a Lincoln to me. What I hate is Karl (and other new soon- to- be parents) making a huge deal and reveal out of it. Keep it to partner/spouse/close friends/family Karl. Oh wait....., do you have any?

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

New gma here, didn't love grandson' s name, but since I love him,  it will grow on me. Isaac looks like an Isaac, Lincoln looks like a Lincoln to me. What I hate is Karl (and other new soon- to- be parents) making a huge deal and reveal out of it. Keep it to partner/spouse/close friends/family Karl. Oh wait....., do you have any?

LOL Agree.

Bitch should take her own advice. Don't tell us shit until YOU KNOW FOR SURE!!

• Love 11

The thing about Kailyn is that she's wrong even when she's right. I agreed with her basic point about not telling the kids until Javi was sure. But Jesus, there are about a million ways she could have said that ranging from reasoned and stern (please don't upset the kids before you are sure, I feel that was inappropriate and an overstep) to gentle and empathetic (I understand you must have been upset, and I feel for your situation) to matter of fact (let's agree to talk about serious things before we bring them up with the kids). She doesn't have to weep for him but holy fuck, nobody cares what you have to say now because how you're saying it is seriously so insane. 

• Love 16

nobody cares what you have to say now because how you're saying it is seriously so insane. 

Not to mention she is a hypocritical bitch. She doesn't want to hear what Javi may or may not having happening in his life, but everyone needs to hear what may or may not happen in Kail's life. Double standards.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Oh yes, I forgot his middle name was Marshall. But I could have sworn Lincoln was for the dude on Prison Break. Because I remember reading that and laughing about it to this acquaintance of mine, and then feeling like an ass because that's where she got the idea to name HER son Lincoln as well. Ooooops. 

• Love 4

No, but whatever isn't filmed still makes it way to your 10,000 forms of social media, you trailer trash hosebeast. You actually forfeit whatever minimal privacy you would have had by starting twitter fights with Javi even when the cameras aren't rolling.

• Love 19

Yall don't know why because not 100 percent of our lives is filmed

What filming is going on? That beast is hardly on screen. 

Kail, you run away from the cameras like the wildebeest that you look like, but still cash those checks like the ho that you are. 

• Love 14

I wouldn't put it past Javi to irritate her into these reactions, for fun. She's so awful to him even when he is giving her everything she wants, so aggravate her a bit before the cameras show up, walk into the house and help himself to a drink, speak nicely to her knowing it would drive her mad because she won't say what you were arguing about an hour before, then cackle with glee when the show airs and she takes the heat for being a hosebeast. I would. 

It dawned on me earlier that she has stopped saying she would be the first in the franchise to receive her masters. She is not the first from 16 & Pregnant nor Teen Mom and people were pointing it out to her. It's too bad that it didn't happen on film; it would have been great to watch her face fall.

• Love 9
(edited)

I wouldn't put it past Javi to irritate her into these reactions, for fun. She's so awful to him even when he is giving her everything she wants, so aggravate her a bit before the cameras show up, walk into the house and help himself to a drink, speak nicely to her knowing it would drive her mad because she won't say what you were arguing about an hour before, then cackle with glee when the show airs and she takes the heat for being a hosebeast. I would. 

I am sorry but, it is not anyone's fault for how someone chooses to react. Kail has shown that someone can just be home on a Sunday afternoon wearing sweatpants in their own home and that is a major trigger for her. People with severe anger control problems, like Kail, don't need any poking, prodding, forceful irritations, or have someone push their buttons for them to be triggered. That is why they are called abusers. It comes from themselves. Kail has a choice, but she chooses to be cruel and insensitive to Javi. We all have stress in life, we all don't make the choice to be a raging hosebeast to people. 

Reading Kail's tweet it is pure abuser logic - blaming Javi for her bad behavior.  Abusers are experts at finding excuses to dodge responsibility. That has been Kail's whole life as we have watched on this show, blame others and don't own shit. 

Even now, we know Javi has no contact with Kail in any way other than to discuss Lincoln. But who is out there following him and stalking his social media pages and making asinine comments? Kail is the one pushing buttons and trying with all her might to start a fire. With that, I cannot get behind the idea that Javi is somehow instigating Kail into her behavior or somehow inciting these rage fits of hers and then playing nice on camera. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Destineigh

Sy'rin'i'teigh

Eadynne

Skaarrlytt

etc.

Ugh... toddlers and tiaras really ruined it for my real name (leigh Ann) I'm waiting for "eigh" to become the new "ie" as in stripper name.

• Love 4

I don't think @Christina was saying that it's Javi's fault. I thought she was saying that he knows she reacts to kindness with drama and screaming, so he's killing her with kindness on camera because he knows it will be hilarious. I would too. 

Did people catch Kailyn saying on Twitter to Briana that Chris cheated on her? Sorry if it was already discussed. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't think @Christina was saying that it's Javi's fault. I thought she was saying that he knows she reacts to kindness with drama and screaming, so he's killing her with kindness on camera because he knows it will be hilarious. I would too. 

Did people catch Kailyn saying on Twitter to Briana that Chris cheated on her? Sorry if it was already discussed. 

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. I am sorry @Christina. I read it wrong. Gah! 

Whoa, what? Chris cheated on Kail? KARMA BITCH! 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kail's from Pennsylvania, right?  Why is she saying "Yall?"  Is she from Southern Pennsylvania or something?

She probably thinks it fits in with her Texas roots. ? We don't want her.  Haha

• Love 17
(edited)

You have to look at the whole thread to get it. 

Also, can I just say how much it pissed me off when Kailyn said that she wouldn't be with girls again because they're "drama?" As a bisexual person-- can we not? Girls are humans, guys are humans, all of them can be drama, and no bitch, YOU are the drama, not the fact that your partners had breasts. (What non dramatic relationship has she even had?) Please don't throw the rest of us under the bus because you either pretended to be bi because you were bored or because women won't date you for long (the latter is likely). 

One thing I will say is that in same sex relationships between women, there does tend to be more frequent communication about the relationship and how it's going. So what Jordan or Javi--not listing Jo because they were both kids-- avoided discussing out of naivete, ignorance, fear, or frustration about how much Kailyn sucked was possibly *not* ignored as readily by her female partners, who might have been more open more quickly about their unhappiness with her behavior. That to her (being called out on her BS) is "drama."

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 21
(edited)

Kailyn  is the common denominator in her drama-filled relationships. ALL of her relationships are a clusterfuck. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, honestly Kail doesn't seem straight, bi, OR gay to me. Just bitchy. I'm sure she's been sexually attracted to both men and women, but romantically, nah. 

Kail needs to stay within her own species and stop trying to be human. This is more her speed:

gargantua.jpg

For those too young to know this famous movie monster, this is Gargantua. 

I am not getting that cheat tweet. Doesn't Kail have to be in a relationship with someone in order to be cheated on? Is she implying he cheated on her back when they were doing the deed? 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, zenme said:

Kailyn  is the common denominator in her drama-filled relationships. ALL of her relationships are a clusterfuck. 

In the immortal words of Raylan Givens, "If you run into an asshole in the morning, he's an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

• Love 18
On 7/26/2017 at 10:56 AM, SPLAIN said:

LOL Agree.

Bitch should take her own advice. Don't tell us shit until YOU KNOW FOR SURE!!

BURRRRRRNNNNNN

Someone please tell her that on twitter and then post it here!

On 7/26/2017 at 1:55 PM, gunderda said:

Re racial hair on Javi: Per my friend who is is the Air Guard, which is what Javi is in, they can have mustaches within standards. 

LOL I had to look twice at "racial hair" and then I thought of Isaac's infamous hair cut.

And then I read the rest and realized what you were saying. 

Awesomeness!

• Love 3

Don't care at all re Karl's attraction to men, women or both. I do think that she likes the shock value of dating Black and/or Hispanic people, having tons of tats, being a single parent, sleeping with both genders. That all makes her cool she thinks. Which is so odd because it is in contradiction with her Pinterest house, gas guzzling vehicles and preppy clothing she puts her boys in. In some ways she is very traditional, but also wants to be a cool kid.

• Love 16
(edited)

Do bisexuality and interracial relationships still have shock value? I doubt it, she doesn't live in a conservative area like Leah or Chelsea. She's been pretty openly bi since high school. I'm inclined to believe she is attracted to various people (various ethnicities, both sexes) and is just really offensive about everything and everyone. She likes to think she's superior, whether she's dating a white guy, a Latina girl or a black guy. There's no reason to assume she has dated women for "shock value" when that hasn't even been highlighted on the show. She's just a bitch no matter what relationship she's in. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Do bisexuality and interracial relationships still have shock value? I doubt it, she doesn't live in a conservative area like Leah or Chelsea. She's been pretty openly bi since high school. I'm inclined to believe she is attracted to various people (various ethnicities, both sexes) and is just really offensive about everything and everyone. She likes to think she's superior, whether she's dating a white guy, a Latina girl or a black guy. There's no reason to assume she has dated women for "shock value" when that hasn't even been highlighted on the show. She's just a bitch no matter what relationship she's in. 

I would say "yes and no" to you LM2162. I think Kailyn is attracted to both men and women. I think she's attractived sexually to a various ethnic groups, BUT based on things she has said and the way she has behaved I do think she chooses her relationships based on people she can feel superior to because she's truly insecure deep down. For example, I do believe she was sexually attracted to Javi for himself, but I don't think she likes to date men of color just because she is attracted to them or because "I think men of color are generally more accepting of me being a single Mom, and are more accepting of various kinds of beauty", Kailyn gets a lot of flack on here for her size, because she isn't "white girl skinny". I've had Asian and Caucasian friends who are "thicker" and they state that men of color are far more accepting and there's less pressure to be thin (I'm speaking as a black woman here). I think Kailyn does like that her "whiteness" is something she can offer men she's in a relationship with and yet she wants to play the "Issac is white" card, and talk about Jo being a thug wearing sweatpants in his own house! 

I don't think Kailyn is even aware of it consciously but I think it's a factor. She is SO insecure, about her upbringing, having money now, the whole thing with Chris Lopez etc, she will grasp onto anything to feel better about herself. 

• Love 15
On 7/26/2017 at 11:45 AM, teapot said:

Lincoln's middle name is Marshall, like Eminem's real name.  (yet I cannot remember to take dinner out of the freezer.  this is a problem.)

great minds think alike  

Sent you a message. : 

(edited)

Behind close doors I'm sure Javi is enjoying rubbing it in Kails face that he can easily have a healthy dating life post divorce since he has just one kid.

Kailyn on the other hand is technically screwed on finding Mr. Accepting. Not too many men are willing to accept a woman who has three kids by three different dads that has also put her hands on ALL THREE different dads (it can happen but usually only if the woman is beautiful in the INSIDE and out).

Javi is still appealing to someone. He's just a single dad of one. One really adorable kid. Not only this, but Kailyn is currently pregnant and will be dealing with post pregnancy body, too, so I'm willing to bet some Starbucks frappes that she's going to be throwing some jealous shade Javis way.

Even with her Teem Mom money, she's not going to get any man that is worth anything. From here on out it will be the bottom of the barrel and it will be the case of Matt Baier and ID channel David type of con artist bachelors.

I just wish I could be the fly on the wall to Vee, Jo and Javi when they get together to allow Isaac and Lincoln to have fun outings together talking about how Kailyn treated them (of course not in earshot of the boys), while Kailyn is at home with Baby Lo and having no more "me time" sitting alone to think about how she left people scorned.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 17

@Calm81 you're very right. Javi is a young man with a career, an ex-wife and ONE kid. Many young women would have no issue whatever with his past. He's also nice to look at. Kailyn is such a sour puss, the bitterness is starting to radiate from her. After Baby Lo is born she should find herself a safe fuck buddy to get sexual needs met and once Baby Lo is school age could meet a guy who's kids are grown (or almost grown). 

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Even with her Teem Mom money, she's not going to get any man that is worth anything. From here on out it will be the bottom of the barrel and it will be the case of Matt Baier and ID channel David type of con artist bachelors.

I agree with this, for nearly all of the Teen Moms. If any guy does want to date any of them, he either has some major problems of his own or is an extreme famewhore willing to humiliate himself for fleeting reality fame and a few leased luxury vehicles.

In the words of Barbara Evans- (upon hearing that Jenelle had a date with a seemingly normal productive member of society several seasons back)- and he wants to date YOU??

• Love 12
(edited)

With the Teen Mom money, her so-called fame, and disgusting personality, she will never rise above a pool of users and hangers on. I cannot imagine a regular, working person finding any sort of happiness with this cow. She has a perpetual puss on, treats everyone like dirt and I just don't think I've ever seen her truly smile that genuine smile that comes out of all of us when we look at our partner/spouse/kids/pets/insert nice thing here. She is a joyless lump of lard. With the big ass, she can be Lard Ass from the story Gordie told in Stand By Me.

Edited by configdotsys
it was a story, not a book.
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Behind close doors I'm sure Javi is enjoying rubbing it in Kails face that he can easily have a healthy dating life post divorce since he has just one kid.

Kailyn on the other hand is technically screwed on finding Mr. Accepting. Not too many men are willing to accept a woman who has three kids by three different dads that has also put her hands on ALL THREE different dads (it can happen but usually only if the woman is beautiful in the INSIDE and out).

Javi is still appealing to someone. He's just a single dad of one. One really adorable kid. Not only this, but Kailyn is currently pregnant and will be dealing with post pregnancy body, too, so I'm willing to bet some Starbucks frappes that she's going to be throwing some jealous shade Javis way.

I just wish I could be the fly on the wall to Vee, Jo and Javi when they get together to allow Isaac and Lincoln to have fun outings together talking about how Kailyn treated them (of course not in earshot of the boys), while Kailyn is at home with Baby Lo and having no more "me time" sitting alone to think about how she left people scorned.

I'll be really bummed if Javi or Jo help Karl at all with trap baby Lo. You know she'll use Isaac and Lincoln any way she can. Stay strong Jo and Javi.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

I'll be really bummed if Javi or Jo help Karl at all with trap baby Lo. You know she'll use Isaac and Lincoln any way she can. Stay strong Jo and Javi.

I can only see them doing that once Baby Girl Lo gets up some size and asks to go xyz place with her big brothers. If the girl asks I don't see them saying no, but before that they would probably laugh in Kailyns face. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

I can only see them doing that once Baby Girl Lo gets up some size and asks to go xyz place with her big brothers. If the girl asks I don't see them saying no, but before that they would probably laugh in Kailyns face. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, dorcastrilling said:

Hasn't this cow calved yet?

She's due early August. 

AND SO AM I AND PLEASE SEND INDUCTION VIBES SO I CAN WEAR REGULAR SHOES AGAIN

Sorry, 39 weeks will do that to a person.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 18