Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Even without zooming in I could tell. Once it was pointed out, the blurry lines were super obvious. Wow. Using filters in one thing. I won't say I don't sometimes do it, just because lighting in certain areas can make you look ghastly. But who the hell photoshops their personal pictures like that??? That's just too too vain, for me. You know what I do when I find unflattering pics on my camera roll? Delete!

Yeah, after staring at it for an embarrassingly long time, it appears that Kail cut and pasted an elongated grass shot between her and Isaac, starting with just under his sleeve. You can tell from Isaac's sleeve that his elbow is down, so you would indeed see an arm hanging from below his sleeve in an unedited picture. If he had his arm looped up around his mom's waist we wouldn't see his arm but then his sleeve would be pushed up somewhat.

ETA: Also the part by Isaac's ear is weird...I think she might have actually changed the angle of her arm, as well. Look behind Isaac's right ear- there is clearly something behind it. I think it's Kail's arm, but the angle of the arm is slightly outstretched while her shoulder is straight down. Very strange. I think we have a clear answer on why she looks so thin sometimes, and it's not due to either flattering lighting, clothes, or the angle in which she is standing.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Here are a couple of zoomed screen grabs. Notice that Isaac does not have an arm. It was probably designed to look as though his arm was around Kail. You can see the black square jagged edges of Kail shirt in right next to Isaac's face as well. The other pictures show the jagged lines on the clothing on Isaac and the other picture shows how the ground is blurred between Kail and Isaac and the blurring is totally inconsistent.  

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.27 PM.png

In my head, there was a suspense soundtrack playing as I scrolled through the succeeding close ups.  Dun.  DUN.  DUN!!!!!

• Love 6

then she needs to go. If you don't want to talk about your latest baby daddy, the drama with Javi, or whatever then quit getting pregnant and quit causing drama or get off the fucking show if she doesn't want to talk, show up or anything. 

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

then she needs to go. If you don't want to talk about your latest baby daddy, the drama with Javi, or whatever then quit getting pregnant and quit causing drama or get off the fucking show if she doesn't want to talk, show up or anything. 

I hate when women do this. Your ass is PREGNANT. Sex is private business, but once you become pregnant and decide to have it (and raise it), it's not private business any more. ***It effects your entire family (speaking of women in Kailyns situation that have other kids), are getting help from family members to raise them etc.  If you are too ashamed to even talk about the guy, then you shouldn't be having kids with him. I say if there I see a teen girl who's pregnant and not talking about the Dad I assume she was raped or abused by someone in a position of power over her (which is awful), if it's an ADULT woman I assume the guy is married or she doesn't know who the father is and that's why she is mum  about him.

***Kailyn is not a woman or girl that was raped and decided to continue on with the pregnancy. In situations like that (which is awful) I would respect whatever the woman wanted.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Exactly. If that's her attitude, then what the hell's the point of having her on the show? I could understand not wanting the camera crew in the delivery room or something like that, but Kail is getting paid mid six-figures to talk about her fucking life on tv. Maybe MTV should put stop payments on the checks until Kail holds up her end of the bargain. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
37 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

To be fair, ALL of the girls seem to do this. They only want to share what THEY choose to share (Farrah, Chelsea) and that's it.

Oh definitely. They've all become quite the divas over the years. 

• Love 5
On 7/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, Tatum said:

He was okay with it enough that he didn't wear a condom. Kail's a liar and a user, but no one forced him to ride that hosebeast bareback.

Very true lol but he may have THOUGHT she couldn't get pregnant anymore, like she may have told him that she couldn't bc of health complications. I mean who knows? Maybe it was an accident and Kail just doesn't wanna admit to being so irresponsible and having yet ANOTHER accidental pregnancy. Just something about this whole thing is off, to me, bc based on what is known about Chris (baby daddy #3), I can't imagine him knowingly and agreeably signing on to father her third child. Something isn't adding up. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I can't believe I'm defending Kail BUT i sort of get how she was in a tough spot with the whole privacy vs. being on a reality show bc her baby daddy wants absolutely nothing to do with the show - he doesn't want his name out there, doesn't want his face out there, nothing. he wants complete privacy and anonymity and when you're a reality star on a well-known hit show on MTV, I can see how that's a tough position to be in bc on 1 hand, you've got a job to do, and a high-paying job at that, that requires you to give up your privacy and share your life with the world, but on the other hand, you wanna respect his wishes to not be on the show, even though he IS essentially the main thing going on in your life at this time. i could see how it's hard, bc, at least for me, i'd be thinking, "ok, i signed up for this, so i'm getting paid to put all my business out there for the world to see, but my man didn't sign up for this, so i don't really feel i have the right to expose someone who didn't sign up for this." it's kind of a catch-22. 

my big question is WHY? MTV apparently spent MONTHS trying to talk Chris into being on the show, and you know that means they probably offered him a good amount of money and perks and he STILL said no. Apparently, this is unusual, MTV said that they usually don't have any trouble convincing the girls's new boyfriends to be on the show, most happily sign right on and are kind of excited about being on TV. But Chris adamantly and repeatedly refused. This makes me think he's got something to hide, that there's something he doesn't want people to see or find out. What that SOMETHING is, I don't know..but I'm curious. 

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I can't believe I'm defending Kail BUT i sort of get how she was in a tough spot with the whole privacy vs. being on a reality show bc her baby daddy wants absolutely nothing to do with the show - he doesn't want his name out there, doesn't want his face out there, nothing. he wants complete privacy and anonymity and when you're a reality star on a well-known hit show on MTV, I can see how that's a tough position to be in bc on 1 hand, you've got a job to do, and a high-paying job at that, that requires you to give up your privacy and share your life with the world, but on the other hand, you wanna respect his wishes to not be on the show, even though he IS essentially the main thing going on in your life at this time. i could see how it's hard, bc, at least for me, i'd be thinking, "ok, i signed up for this, so i'm getting paid to put all my business out there for the world to see, but my man didn't sign up for this, so i don't really feel i have the right to expose someone who didn't sign up for this." it's kind of a catch-22. 

my big question is WHY? MTV apparently spent MONTHS trying to talk Chris into being on the show, and you know that means they probably offered him a good amount of money and perks and he STILL said no. Apparently, this is unusual, MTV said that they usually don't have any trouble convincing the girls's new boyfriends to be on the show, most happily sign right on and are kind of excited about being on TV. But Chris adamantly and repeatedly refused. This makes me think he's got something to hide, that there's something he doesn't want people to see or find out. What that SOMETHING is, I don't know..but I'm curious. 

Kail doesn't respect anyone's wishes. She doesn't want to talk about it because he refused to do what she wanted him to and she thinks she's some sort of diva that can dictate to MTV what she deems worthy to talk about.  I don't think Chris Lopez is trying to hide anything. I think he doesn't want to be part of this dog and pony show for any amount of money. And, for that, I have some respect for the guy. Some people value their privacy more than money. I'm sure he regrets the day he laid eyes on Hulk.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

It would be interesting if Chris tries to keep the baby off of the show. We only have Kail's word that he's not interested in parenting. 

That's what I'm hoping for. I don't believe a word Kail says. 

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Another answer to her problem is she could just get off the show and become a more private person for the sake of her kid. She could use that degree she supposedly earned and about which she's always bragging to earn a living like the rest of us do.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 10

The fact that he has a soul...

No, jk I know what you mean - it is weird to have someone so against being on tv.  Maybe his family convinced him it is not a good idea, or maybe they have something to hide.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

The fact that he has a soul...

No, jk I know what you mean - it is weird to have someone so against being on tv.  Maybe his family convinced him it is not a good idea, or maybe they have something to hide.

Maybe it is because I'm old and in a fairly comfortable position financially (certainly in the "other 99%" but we have cars that seem to run well, a decent house, etc.) but there is no way I'd EVER agree to reality TV and if my adult children (they are teens now) wanted to do it, I'd do everything I could to dissuade them.  I think people who are more desperate for money are more willing so  I can see how someone who has NEVER lived even a middle class life would be tempted. But to me that just isn't worth losing your privacy and having your lives scrutinized. 

I just have ZERO desire to even be on TV.   If I'm in a place and there's some kind of news story happening, I am avoiding that camera, for sure. lol  

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Another answer to her problem is she could just get off the show and become a more private person for the sake of her kid. She could use that degree she supposedly earned and about which she's always bragging to earn a living like the rest of us do.

That would be the logical and classy thing to do, rather then throw around that diva attitude she's developed. You'd think she'd recognize, with the addition Briana, that she is expendable and that she either needs to play along or put that supposed degree to good use and get a job. Honestly, the evil bitch side of me almost hopes she keeps it up so she falls flat on her face if/when she is phased out of the show.

MTV apparently spent MONTHS trying to talk Chris into being on the show, and you know that means they probably offered him a good amount of money and perks and he STILL said no. Apparently, this is unusual, MTV said that they usually don't have any trouble convincing the girls's new boyfriends to be on the show, most happily sign right on and are kind of excited about being on TV. But Chris adamantly and repeatedly refused. This makes me think he's got something to hide, that there's something he doesn't want people to see or find out. What that SOMETHING is, I don't know..but I'm curious. 

Outside of having something to hide, maybe Chris is much smarter then we know. Maybe he is , deep down, embarrassed to be associated with Kail and doesn't want to be known through her. I don't know much about him, but I was under the impression that he is trying to make it in a media related field. If he is serious and wants to be taken seriously, he might not want his career tarred by Z-list reality star fame. I think to him Kail was supposed to be a fuck buddy/dirty little secret that came with some nice perks and he had no intention of it going further then that, until the pregnancy. I wouldn't be surprised if he looked down on Kail, honestly. Which doesn't make him great either, it makes him look irresponsible and like a user, but it makes Kail like pretty pathetic to, to be taken in by users and hangers on because of her huge ego.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Maybe it is because I'm old and in a fairly comfortable position financially (certainly in the "other 99%" but we have cars that seem to run well, a decent house, etc.) but there is no way I'd EVER agree to reality TV and if my adult children (they are teens now) wanted to do it, I'd do everything I could to dissuade them.  I think people who are more desperate for money are more willing so  I can see how someone who has NEVER lived even a middle class life would be tempted. But to me that just isn't worth losing your privacy and having your lives scrutinized. 

I just have ZERO desire to even be on TV.   If I'm in a place and there's some kind of news story happening, I am avoiding that camera, for sure. lol  

You know, I don't think it's just the money. I mean, I am sure Kail enjoys her expensive cars and tropical vacations, but I don't think she's doing it just for the money. I think these girls actually enjoy the attention and the adulation from the misguided fans as much as they enjoy being 'thousandaires'.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know, I don't think it's just the money. I mean, I am sure Kail enjoys her expensive cars and tropical vacations, but I don't think she's doing it just for the money. I think these girls actually enjoy the attention and the adulation from the misguided fans as much as they enjoy being 'thousandaires'.

Definitely. I think that's the main reason they do it and then they get accustomed to the money.

• Love 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What?! Kail and her ass kissing sycophant are no longer friends?! Details, I need details!!!

They no longer follow each other or interact what so ever on social media. I sent a message to a reliable news source and she replied: 

IMG_1625.PNG

IMG_1626.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9

Even if trash bag Kail didn't get pregnant, this guy chose to get involved with a disgusting shrew who abused her partners/spouses and offers nothing of value to a relationship so he can live with the fall out of losing his anonymity as far as I'm concerned. Anyone too stupid to realize that getting involved with an abusive, nasty person on a reality show that hops from one baby daddy to another, uses and discards them at will, will result in your being outed, commented on, messaged and whatever else on social media is someone I just can't feel for in the least.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And if recall correctly ... didn't he say on some SM platform that his mom warned him about Kail?

Yeah after the whole dread pulling/cutting incident he posted something along the lines of " my mama said what did you expect? You saw her on TV!", not a direct quote. Who knows, maybe his family are the ones that advised him not to go on TV and put his business out there further. I wouldn't be surprised if his mom and other family members are like us here and see Kail for what she is, a trashy, arrogant user and abuser. I'll bet Chris's mom was none too happy he got involved with Kail and knocked her up. I wouldn't want a grandbaby from a hosebeast like Kail, and I would bitch my grown child out for getting involved with such a terrible person. 

• Love 9
(edited)
16 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

To be fair, ALL of the girls seem to do this. They only want to share what THEY choose to share (Farrah, Chelsea) and that's it.

oh I agree, but Kail after all these years just now doesnt want to talk about it. GTFO then. And quit creating drama then. And he knew she was on a show so that's on him for fucking her.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I don't think him not wanting to be on this shit show means he has something to hide.  That's like saying anybody who doesn't want to be on a reality show is hiding something.   Thankfully not everyone is a fame whore. I for one am kind of proud of him for turning the show down.  I would never want to be on a reality or any other kind of show. Not because I'm hiding anything, I just have no desire to be on TV.  

As far as him getting involved with a reality TV person is that Karl isn't world famous. I could show her picture to every person I know and the only one who would know who she is is my daughter. None of the men I know would have any clue who she is. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

her baby daddy wants absolutely nothing to do with the show - he doesn't want his name out there, doesn't want his face out there, nothing. he wants complete privacy and anonymity and when you're a reality star on a well-known hit show on MTV, I can see how that's a tough position to be in

But it's so weird to me why he planned to have a baby with her knowing that her life is filmed and the focus of the show is having babies.  It makes no sense that he wouldn't say "yes I want to have a baby with you but I don't want to be on television, so if you want this baby with me you have to quit the show."  And then if she doesn't do that, don't have a baby together.  So odd that he would willingly agree and plan to have a baby with someone who is on tv if he didn't want to also be on tv.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

But it's so weird to me why he planned to have a baby with her knowing that her life is filmed and the focus of the show is having babies.  It makes no sense that he wouldn't say "yes I want to have a baby with you but I don't want to be on television, so if you want this baby with me you have to quit the show."  And then if she doesn't do that, don't have a baby together.  So odd that he would willingly agree and plan to have a baby with someone who is on tv if he didn't want to also be on tv.

Isn't Kail the only one saying it was planned?

• Love 8
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Isn't Kail the only one saying it was planned?

Well yeah because he's not saying anything, right? Is it really a planned pregnancy if the other person isn't aware of the plan?

• Love 3

I think having unprotected sex means you are planning a possible pregnancy. He may not have wanted Kail to get pregnant but if he didn't do anything to prevent it- he let it happen. Possibly Kail told him she was on birth control or was unable to get pregnant but I still think a responsible person would have warn a condom just in case. 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/14/2017 at 7:24 AM, NannyBails said:

Maybe because I'm a lot older, but if I wasn't interested in being featured on a reality TV show, I wouldn't date/hook up with a reality TV star.  

Yeah. I don't think it's that weird that he adamantly refuses to be on the show, and it doesn't mean he's hiding something...I'd never be on a reality show point blank. But if I didn't want that I'd maybe wrap it up when screwing someone who's been on reality TV for half a decade. I don't have much sympathy for him. 

And re: the planning, imo if you are having unprotected sex you are planning for the chance of a child. Your inner intentions don't matter. Condoms and spermicide are just as easy for men to use as women. Even if someone says they're on birth control but isn't (which is obviously wrong to do), which I honestly doubt she did (it's more likely to me that they just didn't have that discussion and had random sex when they wanted), birth control isn't foolproof anyway and one day of forgetting it or even stomach flu could throw it off. Also it doesn't sound like they had a long relationship, so he shouldn't have trusted her. Two forms of birth control at all times or you're planning for a possible baby, whether male or female. 

This many seasons of a supposedly pregnancy prevention show and people still having random babies. SMH. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I think having unprotected sex means you are planning a possible pregnancy. He may not have wanted Kail to get pregnant but if he didn't do anything to prevent it- he let it happen. Possibly Kail told him she was on birth control or was unable to get pregnant but I still think a responsible person would have warn a condom just in case. 

I agree with you particularly because they were in a new relationship and he should have known not to trust her plus he should protect himself from potential disease. However, I still think it is beyond shitty for a woman to lie to someone about using chemical birth control.  Like all kinds of evil wrong.  Because a reason people use that kind of protection (pills, implants, IUDs) is they don't want to use condoms for a variety of reasons - less pleasurable, less effective.  I will say this show has taught me one thing and that is to tell my sons that some young women seem to lie rather easily about their "infertility."  In fact, aside from Jenelle, the two with the most kids (Kail, Maci) are the two who claimed they would have difficulty getting pregnant. @@    Having experienced infertility myself, all of my kids will know what is really involved when someone is "infertile" and it ain't 3 "oops" pregnancies before they're 25.  (Can give my daughter the same lecture in case she runs across a guy who claims to be shooting blanks but it seems we never hear that from guys.)

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

Someone on twitter claims they asked Kail why she didn't use birth control instead of getting knocked up. They said she replied that she was told she couldn't get pregnant so she didn't use protection. I didn't save the tweet. As often as I scroll through when bored I never saw her reply like that to anyone. She wanted one more. She posted in Sept she had baby fever and kept posting pics of mixed baby girls with their daddy. She thought she would have that but...... 

• Love 4
(edited)

Chris Lopez tweeted that the pregnancy was a miracle:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/chris-lopez-kailyn-lowry-pictures-baby-daddy-131512

Chris Lopez deserves everything coming to him for being in an affair with a married woman. 

Kail told him the bullshit story and he fell for it. I wish part of health class and child development in high school included teaching the guys to not believe anything a female tells them about not being able to get pregnant or how they are on the pill. It really needs to be emphasized to everyone, male and female, that condoms should be part of your sex life. Until you are in a committed and healthy relationship (unlike Matt and Amber) wear a fucking condom!!

Chris chose not to wear a condom. He took that risk. He took the risk of acquiring STDs, which I am sure he did since Kail has been infected before and has likely passed that shit around to others. He took that risk being with a female who was fucking around behind her husband's back. If she is being shady as fuck to her husband, who are you?! He knew Kail is on television.  He then watched how shady she was behaving when Javi showed up to his home, while he stood there in front of the cameras only later asking to have his face blurred out. This guy played the game as a willing participant.

I also hope he gives Kail a hard ass time.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 14

Seriously if I ever have a son I will beat it into his head to never trust a girl who says she can't get pregnant or she's taking the Pill. I will Super Glue a condom to his dick if I have to. I can't believe Chris was stupid enough to fall for this shit. That bitch had four pregnancies in what, six years? The two she carried to term had no complications. Why in hell would he think she was unable to conceive?

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Seriously if I ever have a son I will beat it into his head to never trust a girl who says she can't get pregnant or she's taking the Pill. I will Super Glue a condom to his dick if I have to. I can't believe Chris was stupid enough to fall for this shit. That bitch had four pregnancies in what, six years? The two she carried to term had no complications. Why in hell would he think she was unable to conceive?

I have had that talk. I didn't have any fears of my girls getting pregnant. I felt secure with all that I told them. Boys though, they are gullible. They really have no clue how the female body works and it is our job to ensure they know there are females who do struggle with fertility, just like males struggle, but no matter what a stripper tells you...oh, wait, sorry. I had Chris Rock on my mind...no matter what a female tells you, always use a condom. I don't care if you watch her ingest her bc pills. I don't care if she tells you she has an IUD. You want to protect yourself from all diseases first and foremost. By wearing a condom, you also are reducing your chances of getting some chick pregnant. There are far too many females out there like Kail, Jenelle, and Maci. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have had that talk. I didn't have any fears of my girls getting pregnant. I felt secure with all that I told them. Boys though, they are gullible. They really have no clue how the female body works and it is our job to ensure they know there are females who do struggle with fertility, just like males struggle, but no matter what a stripper tells you...oh, wait, sorry. I had Chris Rock on my mind...no matter what a female tells you, always use a condom. I don't care if you watch her ingest her bc pills. I don't care if she tells you she has an IUD. You want to protect yourself from all diseases first and foremost. By wearing a condom, you also are reducing your chances of getting some chick pregnant. There are far too many females out there like Kail, Jenelle, and Maci. 

LOLOLOL at the Chris Rock Reference.  Now I'm singing it. 

• Love 2
On 7/11/2017 at 2:38 PM, Tatum said:

Kail and her photoshopped pics are starting to remind me of that South Park episode where Lisa Burger, the least attractive cheerleader, photoshopped a picture of herself so she looked "hot", and then when all the guys took her out, they'd carry her doctored photo around and look at it instead of her.

Lisa Burger.jpg

This must be how Amber Portwood is getting so much attention from the "guys out there that have been trying to talk to me [who are] f—king cute."  Those filtered photographs of her face don't even look like her.  Wouldn't it be funny if those cute guys are doing the same thing to make themselves look more like Chris Hemsworth and less like pudgy couch potatoes? 

• Love 3