Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Sorry Janelle, but I don't want a husband who only comes to my house to "do his duty". Who wants a partner who doesn't want to be with you??

And why so many excuses about why Kody doesn't spend quality time with his kids and only " babysits" them when he has no other choice? 

Freal. That's their fahmlee mantra.

Kody is so busy. 

Kody is stretched so thin.

He's such a good dad.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

So Robyn had Mykelti as her first in a long line of live-in helpers when she joined the fambly because Robyn couldn't take care of her own 3 kids? I'd never known that before.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4

I have to give props to Christine. I couldn't be so gracious with Mykelti liking Robyn. As much as I know it's not the healthy way to go, Mykelti would choose Robyn or me. I know it's not right, but I wouldn't have Mykelti being friendly with Robyn. Not after what Robyn did to Christine. I'm surprised that Mykelti has so little regard for her mother's feelings.

If I were Christine, I would be ok with Mykelti being polite and civil to Robyn, but not friendly and "bonded".

Edited by Libby
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Libby said:

I have to give props to Christine. I couldn't be so gracious with Mykelti liking Robyn. As much as I know it's not the healthy way to go, Mykelti would choose Robyn or me. I know it's not right, but I wouldn't have Mykelti being friendly with Robyn. Not after what Robyn did to Christine. I'm surprised that Mykelti has so little regard for her mother's feelings.

If I were Christine, I would be ok with Mykelti being polite and civil to Robyn, but not friendly and "bonded".

IMHO, Mykelti was probably using it as a bargaining chip to get something she wanted from Christine, just like how she got her dad to pay for their honeymoon when she had (insert sad face) to move her wedding date.  I believe she got this talent from Christine, herself, so Christine was not likely surprised by this move.  

I agree with you, though - I would not be okay with this.  If Robyn was an average stepmother then I'd be okay with it, but Robyn is not a good person, to say the least.  It's got to hurt Christine, deep down, and I feel for her.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Change in tense to make sense
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Robyn of course wouldn't travel to the birth so a couple of hours standing by on Facetime wasn't too intrusive.  Post-Covid I suspect she won't be there for the twins' birth either if she can think of an excuse.

• Love 5

JMO but I don’t think Mykelti is the sharpest tool in the box… of course Robyn is gonna be all friendly when Mykelti lived with her and provided FREE NANNY SERVICE 24/7 🙄

Why does Robyn always need someone else to look after her kids?!?!? and if Mykelti was capable of looking after Robyn’s kids when she was a teenager why aren’t Dayton, AROARa or Brianna capable of looking after King Sol and AreolaBlahblah?…. I guess they’re too important to be domestic help.

Robyn was also the main adult who fell all over Tony and encouraged their relationship even though at that time Tony was being a giant asshole most of the time… Robyn was always encouraging his stupidity and seemed to enjoy the nonsense he was spouting.

I think Robyn enjoys watching the other wives kids doing stuff that upsets the apple cart and annoys Kody, Robyn was also the first one to gleefully accept Leon while Meri was openly concerned and held back.

I bet Robyn reminds Kody all the time how her kids are the good ones, never rocking the boat or doing anything to bring unwanted attention to the family…. She’s a calculating witch and it pisses me off that Mykelti is so over the moon for Robyn.

At Mykelti’s wedding Robyn was the biggest wet blanket making a fuss about ariellablahblah being too sick for pictures which caused Kody to put his foot down and mouth off.

• Sad 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Robyn of course wouldn't travel to the birth so a couple of hours standing by on Facetime wasn't too intrusive.  Post-Covid I suspect she won't be there for the twins' birth either if she can think of an excuse.

I would hope MyKelti will be in the hospital for  the birth of the twins.  I would think that her spouse and Christine would be the only people accompanying her in that situation.  Possibly Tony’s mother too? 
when is MyKelti due?  What’s the weather like in Flagstaff at that time of year?  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I would hope MyKelti will be in the hospital for  the birth of the twins.  I would think that her spouse and Christine would be the only people accompanying her in that situation.  Possibly Tony’s mother too? 
when is MyKelti due?  What’s the weather like in Flagstaff at that time of year?  

She’s due in December, but expects to deliver in November. She’s having a hospital birth.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’s due in December, but expects to deliver in November. She’s having a hospital birth.

If Kootie & Robyn want a big fambly Thanksgiving or Xmas, they might need to come to Utah this year 😉

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

What’s the weather like in Flagstaff at that time of year?  

I would guess they are giving birth in Utah where they live as does Christine now. Unless Kody plans on attending the birth...but I don't see that happening. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

I would guess they are giving birth in Utah where they live as does Christine now. Unless Kody plans on attending the birth...but I don't see that happening. 

I agree… but Robyn would need to travel there from Flagstaff.  I was speculating  that she would use the weather as an excuse to stay home 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

So Robyn had Mykelti as her first in a long line of live-in helpers when she joined the fambly because Robyn couldn't take care of her own 3 kids? I'd never known that before.

Yes.  I never knew about Mykelti living with her.  This was before Robyn's little sister came to stay with them in the Vegas rental.  She was only shown a few times.  Plus I remember Leon watching the kids a few times, plus helping out with filling and shipping orders for MSWC.  Then Mindy moved in until they left for Flagstaff.  This must be something she demanded right away or before the marriage.  

• Love 4

So if Mykelti was taking care of Robyn's kids then why did Christine need go take care of them? And why was Kodouche saying that Jenelle and Christine's kids were a clique if Mykelti obviously wasn't part of that. Probably because the clique comment came from Robyn and Probably because Kodouche didn't have a clue what was going on or who was taking care of Robyn's kids. 

I still don't understand why she needed ho with her own older kids.i know she is lazy but come on, she has never worked at all and should be able to take care of her own kids and since they weren't babies when she had the other 2, she still didn't need the help that she has always had. 

So we know what the nanny is doing, the question is what does Robyn do and what has she been doing while all the other wives clearly did more than she ever did.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but I don’t think Mykelti is the sharpest tool in the box… of course Robyn is gonna be all friendly when Mykelti lived with her and provided FREE NANNY SERVICE 24/7 🙄

Why does Robyn always need someone else to look after her kids?!?!? and if Mykelti was capable of looking after Robyn’s kids when she was a teenager why aren’t Dayton, AROARa or Brianna capable of looking after King Sol and AreolaBlahblah?…. I guess they’re too important to be domestic help.

Robyn was also the main adult who fell all over Tony and encouraged their relationship even though at that time Tony was being a giant asshole most of the time… Robyn was always encouraging his stupidity and seemed to enjoy the nonsense he was spouting.

I think Robyn enjoys watching the other wives kids doing stuff that upsets the apple cart and annoys Kody, Robyn was also the first one to gleefully accept Leon while Meri was openly concerned and held back.

I bet Robyn reminds Kody all the time how her kids are the good ones, never rocking the boat or doing anything to bring unwanted attention to the family…. She’s a calculating witch and it pisses me off that Mykelti is so over the moon for Robyn.

At Mykelti’s wedding Robyn was the biggest wet blanket making a fuss about ariellablahblah being too sick for pictures which caused Kody to put his foot down and mouth off.

So Mykelti was a live-in helper to the Wicked Witch?  ☹️  I hate it that she thinks Sobbyn is her 2nd "mom" and invited her via Zoom to watch Avalon's birth.  

I totally agree, @Joan of Argh, Sobbyn loves it when "not her kids" do stuff that irritates Kootie.  Sob's precious babies were told "from day one" to call Kootie "daddy" and to basically worship him.  She is such a phony, it's nauseating.  🤢

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I agree… but Robyn would need to travel there from Flagstaff.  I was speculating  that she would use the weather as an excuse to stay home 

Yes. I could see her saying the littles couldn't tolerate temperature differences, or some shyte like that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Yes.  I never knew about Mykelti living with her.  This was before Robyn's little sister came to stay with them in the Vegas rental.  She was only shown a few times.  Plus I remember Leon watching the kids a few times, plus helping out with filling and shipping orders for MSWC.  Then Mindy moved in until they left for Flagstaff.  This must be something she demanded right away or before the marriage.  

Taralyce was there when the Dargers and Browns went to the beach. She was quiet, but was at the table when one of the Darger boys said  "My dad is big bald and intimidating." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Yes. I could see her saying the littles couldn't tolerate temperature differences, or some shyte like that.

Areolablahblahblah couldn't tolerate the temperature at Mykelti's winter wedding

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Christine's children are generally the same ages as Robyn's children.  So, why wouldn't Christine have needed Mykelti's help at her own home?  She shouldn't have needed to loan Mykelti - except she'd sacrifice her children (Mykelti and Aspyn) to remain in Kody's good grace through sucking up to Robyn.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 4
54 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What in the world is Douchie going on about Meri's Mom??  He can barely stand to SPEAK to Meri but yet has nothing but love for Bonnie and thinks she was a blessing??  WHUT?

Obviously he loved Bonnie first and that blinded him to Meri's lies and manipulations 🙄

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I was listening to a Sisterwives podcast. They pointed out that when Mykelti went to visit Kody and Robyn in Flagstaff, she was there to do her confessionals about the birth.

She did not go to Flagstaff specifically to see Kody and Robyn. She just visited them while she was fulfilling her obligation to TLC.

It seems that Kody only sees his non Robyn adult children when they are working for the TV show. You never see any visits on social media that don't involve the TV show in some way.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 6

If you think about it...

Leon doesn't really like any of the moms, including their own, Logan likes all the moms, Mykelti likes Robyn, Robyn's kids like Meri and Janelle's kids like Christine. So of the non-bio kids, none of them seem to like or seek out Janelle.

Who woulda thunk that Robyn (and Meri) coulda out-mommed anyone?

• Wink 2
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If you think about it...

Leon doesn't really like any of the moms, including their own, Logan likes all the moms, Mykelti likes Robyn, Robyn's kids like Meri and Janelle's kids like Christine. So of the non-bio kids, none of them seem to like or seek out Janelle.

When Leon and Audrey went to a March in Washington DC (a women's march?) Leon invited Janelle because they were close to Janelle.  

I think Robyn's kids like Meri because she is the only sister wife that engages with them. All of the others (except Truly) understand what she cost the family.

Mykelti liking Robyn also makes sense--Robyn is the sister wife that was a free spirit in her youth (pregnant before married, has gay friends, into hip hop culture) and she was only 31 when she joined the family, so she probably seemed cool to Mykelti. She probably never seemed like a mom.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

When Leon and Audrey went to a March in Washington DC (a women's march?) Leon invited Janelle because she was close to her.  

I think Robyn's kids like Meri because she is the only sister wife that engages with them. All of the others (except Truly) understand what she cost the family.

Mykelti liking Robyn also makes sense--Robyn is the sister wife that was a free spirit in her youth (pregnant before married, has gay friends, into hip hop culture) and she was only 31 when she joined the family, so she probably seemed cool to Mykelti. She probably never seemed like a mom.

Oh yes, I forgot about Janelle's support of Leon early on in their sexual identity journey.

So every mom has at least one non-bio kid who seeks them out.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If you think about it...

Paedon has also spoken kindly about the support/influence of Janelle.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Libby said:

It seems that Kody only sees his non Robyn adult children when they are working for the TV show. 

I also noticed that Kootie has been wearing the same plaid shirt in all of his solo talking ramen heads (in the room with a taupe wall, a potted plant and a chair. So it seems like even TLC rarely wants to visit the Browns.  For a guy with a walk-in closet of shirts, why didn't he bring 3-4 on hangers like he used to do when he visited the other wives?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Janelle and Christine spend quite a bit of time together.  This gives all of their combined offspring opportunities to see both Janelle and Christine at the same time.  The fact that we don’t see special mention  of Christine’s children seeing Janelle doesn’t mean they don’t like her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Paedon was on the Surviving Sister Wives podcast and said that growing up he spent most of his time at Janelle's house, so he was especially close to Logan and Hunter.

And not too long ago, Christine posted a picture of Hunter, who was having dinner with her...I can't remember where they both were but we've seen lots of instances where Hunter seemed really close to Christine, and he also seemed to really love to hang out with Truely when she was a baby.

I would venture a guess that the vast majority of the Brown kids are very supportive of her leaving Kody.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

I also noticed that Kootie has been wearing the same plaid shirt in all of his solo talking ramen heads (in the room with a taupe wall, a potted plant and a chair. So it seems like even TLC rarely wants to visit the Browns.  For a guy with a walk-in closet of shirts, why didn't he bring 3-4 on hangers like he used to do when he visited the other wives?

Sometimes I think they make all the talking heads in one sitting. And then splice them in to some shots they also probably make in a few days 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If you think about it...

Last season, Christine said in a talking head that all her children look up to Janelle and think that she is a superhero and role model, in part, because she worked.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Last season, Christine said in a talking head that all her children look up to Janelle and think that she is a superhero and role model, in part, because she worked.

I guess Christine said that to make Janelle feel good. I'm doing a rewatch right now and, for example, Janelle was a no-show when both Mykelti and Aspyn went shopping for their wedding dresses,  but Robyn was there. And on the previous episode Mykelti said she wasn't close to Janelle and Meri. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

So who was shooting the secret phone footage for just the 5 of them? It whipped from one speaker to the next.

Good question, that's exactly what I was thinking too... who is filming this secret phone footage that's being kept between the five of them?  🤨

• Useful 3

It seemed odd that Christine would  want it filmed this way - how were the conversations between her and Kody  filmed? They were both in the frame then.  Why couldn’t Christine have had all 5 of them in that room?  Oh  I forgot.  Kody wouldn’t allow all five of them indoors together.  Instead they all had to be six feet apart  while they are trying to  have this once  in a lifetime conversation. Arizona was pretty much back to normal in April 2021 other than medical facilities, they could have had the conversation indoors. 

• Like 3

Kootie may have made them wait a month or two to have this 5-person secret conversation so he wouldn't get cold outside on Christine's patio.  

Where does Robyn get her array of flowery blouses?  Are they hand-me-downs from her various grandmothers?  I haven't seen such styles/colours since my Aunt wore them in the 1970s when she was ~50, and they looked old-fashioned to me then.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Another clip:

In another clip, Meri expresses that she is “angry” — I’m guessing because Christine is showing actual strength. Given that Christine said Meri has shown her zero support this whole time (more than a year), I’m guessing there’s also some jealousy going on.

Shame on Christine for taking the spotlight away from Meri! Meri will have to post more vacation photos and how successful and rich she is! 🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Kody treats Meri like shit because he thinks that is what a 'manly man' would do to a wife who 'cheated'. Now he's spouting bullshit about Christine, because again, its less about their relationship and more about how Kody thinks he looks others.

Who is gonna tell Kody no one in his real life, outside of his family, gives a shit, and the rest of us think he's an asshole?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

So who was shooting the private phone footage for just the 5 of them? It whipped around the circle from one speaker to the next.

17 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Good question, that's exactly what I was thinking too... who is filming this secret phone footage that's being kept between the five of them?  🤨

Based on the angle of each shot, they are using one camera/phone for each of themselves and then the editor is popping back and forth piecing the frame with the conversation or whoever is having a facial reaction at the time.

Each shot looks like they are sitting in a circle, so they could have a mini center circle of 5 tripods to film the whole thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

In another clip, Meri expresses that she is “angry” — I’m guessing because Christine is showing actual strength. Given that Christine said Meri has shown her zero support this whole time (more than a year), I’m guessing there’s also some jealousy going on.

Shame on Christine for taking the spotlight away from Meri! Meri will have to post more vacation photos and how successful and rich she is! 🙄

Meri is also the happiest of all the happy people and has many, many, many co-workers best friends that she hangs out with all the time!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4