Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 1/14/2024 at 11:28 PM, Gramto6 said:

The show is broken and I think that is why the big audiences, everyone wanted to see the train wreck. And it has! What more is there to milk?

As I wrote elsewhere, the very fact that none of the adult children want anything to do with polygamy/plural marriage destroys the premise of the show.  No one is continuing on, not even Kody.

So what do they do now at TLC?  They can't call it Sister Wives anymore, because they aren't.

• Like 9

I'm right there with you, @HoneyBeach. After I posted in the Meri thread on the same topic, it occurred to me that Meri's brother died back in October, which is supposedly when she started up with this Amos.

I wonder if she connected or reconnected with him at events surrounding Adam's passing. I'm thinking that had to be a pretty vulnerable time for her.

My hope is that he just helps her get good and divorced according to Robyn's standards, and then maybe she can trade up. (That sounds so mean, but the last thing Meri needs is another Kody Brown.)

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
On 1/19/2024 at 12:15 PM, dariafan said:

I’d watch a spin-off: gardening with gabe and Jenelle 

I still think they should get in the weed business.  Better than that pink crap she is shilling.

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

I still think they should get in the weed business.  Better than that pink crap she is shilling.

Apparently she’s working on her Strive With Janelle website. It now includes Plexus. I hope this wasn’t her big thing she had coming up.

• Like 4
  • Useful 6
On 1/18/2024 at 5:00 PM, xwordfanatik said:

are good men that hard to come by?  

YES. For women in their 50s? YES. And rural Utah is not a good place to look, especially if you're not LDS.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 5

WTF is the point of a stay-at-home mom who doesn't cook and has a nanny? Whatever Kody is picky about, it can't be that he expects pheasant under glass. Make some chili mac using Campbell's soup and he'll be in hog heaven. If Robyn can't manage that, she is a genuine idiot.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

WTF is the point of a stay-at-home mom who doesn't cook and has a nanny? Whatever Kody is picky about, it can't be that he expects pheasant under glass. Make some chili mac using Campbell's soup and he'll be in hog heaven. If Robyn can't manage that, she is a genuine idiot.

If his crepe, French burrito 🙄, is any indication, that freak will eat anything.  Except pepper on his eggs apparently.

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

If his crepe, French burrito 🙄, is any indication, that freak will eat anything.  Except pepper on his eggs apparently.

Or water with ice in winter...

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
7 minutes ago, General Days said:

I bet Kody is a pain in the ass to cook for.

He doesn't have to have good taste to be a pain in the ass about food.

Early on, Crybrows made him eggs and put pepper on them, which Kootie doesn't like.  He said, "that's OK, Christine will show you."  I figured that was a hint that he slept over, and they did the horizontal mambo, before their wedding.  I don't believe they waited until marriage.  That Victoria's Secret bill wasn't for Mr. Jessop's benefit!  😜

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Early on, Crybrows made him eggs and put pepper on them, which Kootie doesn't like.  He said, "that's OK, Christine will show you."  I figured that was a hint that he slept over, and they did the horizontal mambo, before their wedding.  I don't believe they waited until marriage.  That Victoria's Secret bill wasn't for Mr. Jessop's benefit!  😜

Or for long-legged jeans!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 1/22/2024 at 3:36 PM, IvySpice said:

I seem to recall he once said she was too pretty to cook.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Roslyn said:
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Ahh Robyn Brown... "It's a convection oven so food doesn't

Okay, in addition to a puking smiley we need an eye-rolling one too. And I'd like to use them both, at the same time. 

ETA: sorry, wrong quotation. That was meant for Kody saying Robyn was too beautiful to cook 🤮🙄

Edited by Elodia
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 1/26/2024 at 7:00 AM, Rabbit Hutch said:

That woman must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...👹

Showing myself to the door, now.  Be sure to tip your servers!  😛

Laughing. Dying. Last rites. Joined the choir invisible. With a cloud of witnesses. Requiem Mass. resting in peace without TLC. 

• LOL 11
On 1/18/2024 at 7:11 PM, Sandy W said:

Four weddings and a bankruptcy under his belt.

Sounds like a winner.

I turn my back on this thread for a few days and then THIS?

This chick sure knows how to pick 'em!  I take back everything I said about him.  ☹️

• Like 8
On 1/19/2024 at 7:51 AM, artisto said:

That was an interesting read, but only the first hurdle because people can say they want certain things out of a relationship but fail to live up to any of it very well.

On 1/19/2024 at 11:22 AM, HoneyBeach said:

I have to admit the "breaking" news about Amos' past is a little worrisome, just when we thought things were looking up for Meri. Hopefully, she's just enjoying herself and doesn't jump into another Kody-ish relationship where she gets taken advantage of. Maybe Amos isn't "Mr. Right" and is simply "Mr Right Now". Meri keep your head up and your eyes wide open!

Yeah I hope he's just her "rebound relationship".  You know, the guy that makes her ready for "Mr. Right".  Like I thought David should have been for Christine.  Although I'm sure David is probably a better choice than this guy.  I guess all that remains to be seen.

• Like 8

I hope this rumor off. Robyn kootie vow renewal is just that . A rumor .   But Robyn was itching for another wedding after the legal divorce.  Maybe this time kootie will get to wear the dress of his dreams !

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
9 hours ago, Twopper said:

Laughing. Dying. Last rites. Joined the choir invisible. With a cloud of witnesses. Requiem Mass. resting in peace without TLC. 

TY!  Wish I could take credit for coming up with it but I either heard or read it from someone else a loonnggg time ago.  When @ginger90 posted that pic my mind instantly recalled it.  So fitting.  😁

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

That woman must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...

My favorite quote in the same vein is from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You:  What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?

But that makes me wonder...if beer is off-limits for Mormon fundies, does that include beer-flavored nipples?

And now I need to go bleach my brain.  Sorry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
12 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I have missed you guys !!!!!!

I know. I had so much more free time on my hands with the forum update. Guess I spend a lot of time here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Cruised over to Reddit during break. Discovered that Mitch (Aspyn's husband) has taken up cage fighting. 

A clip of his match showed him winning a match. I know nothing about the sport but he seemed to win it fair and square.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 8
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Cruised over to Reddit during break. Discovered that Mitch (Aspyn's husband) has taken up cage fighting. 

A clip of his match showed him winning a match. I know nothing about the sport but he seemed to win it fair and square.

It "wowed" me too Joan of Argh, last thing I would have expected from him. 

He seemed to go about the match with determination rather than hostility.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe some day he’ll put kootie in a head lock and bust Kooties ass while throwing him down!!

that’s a match I’d pay to watch!! 😂

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Me too! I was very surprised to see that. I too ambled over to Reddit to read Sister Wives threads. That site seems so hard to navigate to me. I did find a sweet animal one called Awww (something like that) with cute animal photos that were nice to look at. I just found threads hard to follow.  I guess this old dog just isn't up to learning any new tricks! 😸

• Like 10
13 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Me too! I was very surprised to see that. I too ambled over to Reddit to read Sister Wives threads. That site seems so hard to navigate to me. I did find a sweet animal one called Awww (something like that) with cute animal photos that were nice to look at. I just found threads hard to follow.  I guess this old dog just isn't up to learning any new tricks! 😸

I agree.  Very hard to follow some threads.  Last year when the true crime obsessed stuff was going on I went to find a thread.     

anyhio back to this show , I’m on season 13 epsiode 2.   Aspyn planning her wedding.   Kootie makes me so angry.   You have 11 daughters.  Why were you not planning ahead ??!   What would they have done if they had not been in the show ???   And can you imagine the demands ari will possibly be making if she ever gets to get married and leave the house ????   And kootie complaining about Vegas.   Dude , you chose it !   For whatever reason.  Cough Robyn wanting to be near family. Cough     Stuff like that proves he failed in His duties under the principle 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, dariafan said:

You have 11 daughters.  Why were you not planning ahead ??!   What would they have done if they had not been in the show ???

The daughters (and spouses) would have paid for their own weddings, like many other people do.  It would have reined in the 400+ guest lists. 

• Like 10

I told my kids that I paid for educations not weddings.  I did end up buying the gowns or tux and shoes.  I also paid for the venues and some other things, but it was at my choice after they'd already set their plans.  

That's what Kody might have done had not TLC been around to fund a few extravaganzas.  It's interesting which kids opted out of TLC filming so they could do what they wanted without interference.  

• Like 11
On 2/5/2024 at 9:41 PM, Sandy W said:

Are we sure this really is Aspyn's Mitch?? I just cannot envision that guy entering the world of cage fighting, so I did a quick search.

There is a Mitch Thompson, going by the name of Twizzler Bones, and he seems to be from Salt Lake City  but is originally from Idaho. I checked him out but he doesn't look like Aspyn's Mitch at all. Could it be that people are confusing the MMA fighter for him? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
(edited)
56 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Are we sure this really is Aspyn's Mitch?? I just cannot envision that guy entering the world of cage fighting, so I did a quick search.

There is a Mitch Thompson, going by the name of Twizzler Bones, and he seems to be from Salt Lake City  but is originally from Idaho. I checked him out but he doesn't look like Aspyn's Mitch at all. Could it be that people are confusing the MMA fighter for him? 

No, there’s no confusion.  Look up David Mitchell Thompson Muay Thai. His first tournament was in 2022. It’s Aspyn’s husband, his first name is David. There’s also David Mitchell and a Mitch Thompson who are fighters.

Edited by ginger90
Edited to clarify
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

The incidence of traumatic brain injury in cage fighters is staggering - at least one third of them.  As a former Neuro ICU nurse, the sequelae for TBI is horrific in some cases.  Why anyone would willingly put themselves into that kind of situation is an absolute mystery to me.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 5
18 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I went back to the Reddit site looking for the clip I saw. Could not find it and I agree, the Twizzler Mitch Thompson looks nothing like Aspyn's husband.

The clip I saw (dreamed?) was definitely Aspyn's Mitch and as I recall, the camera panned to Aspyn in the audience.

If anyone else saw what I did, please chime in. Hate to think I could have dreamed such a wild scene.

• Like 3
On 1/15/2024 at 2:55 PM, surfgirl said:

Robyn Brown Has Kooties.

Robyn Brown Hates Kootie.

Robyn Brown's Hateful Kooter.

Robyn Brown Hasbeen Kueen.

I could do this all day long but I need to get some actual shit done today.

Robyn Brown Henpecks Koty

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8