Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Douchie is just being his usual douchecanoe self.  He thinks saying he "reached out to them" clears him of any and all other crap he's dished out since Sobbyn came in the picture.

Those kids are going to need some serious grown-up therapy to get a handle on all that shit he's thrown their way.

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Kootie and janelle have not announced a divorce yet , so I wonder what he will say to blame her failings as a sister wife ?

Probably it will all be Christine's fault because she put the idea in Janelle's head. Yeah right Cooter!! Just look in the mirror to see who to blame...

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Am loving this shitshow. Last season it was Christine breaking free, now Janelle. I've always seen Janelle as a kind, but a tad lazy person who did her part as a member of this family (bringing income) and left Christine to do much of the parenting. I see her so differently this season. She sees her children's suffering due to Kody. She's fully aware of Gabe, Garrison and Savannah's pain and is able to articulate it. Plus she's a mama bear in defending them. She and Christine are handling their separations differently, but both are showing to be strong women and mothers.

• Like 19
On 9/15/2023 at 3:36 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Outside of this show, has anyone else ever heard the term "tender age" being used?  I never have personally. Is it a regional thing or a Mormon thing perhaps?

I remember it being used a lot in the "old days" of the 70s when referring to children of a tender age needing to stay with their mother in custody issues. 

On 9/22/2023 at 11:24 AM, goofygirl said:

And,the shocked look on his face when Janelle says she wants to remain separated is good.  Like it might have JUST DAWNED on him that things are NOT so great being "married" to his dumb ass.

I think the dawning realization was that they weren't going to move into "Sister Wives: New and Improved Without Christine" but instead "Sister Wives: One Down, Two to go"

On 10/6/2023 at 1:40 PM, General Days said:

Absolutely. Kody first looked in Robyn's direction with a shit-eating grin, before he looked at and responded to Meri.

She is roundly awful. She couldn't let Meri tell him herself? Ugh. 

I don't blame her for that. I don't know anybody with a functional relationship who would withhold that kind of bombshell before their partner was about to appear on national television reacting to it.  And obviously Meri knew she would, hence making her squirm by delaying saying it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

When Robyn sobs about when her family fell apart , if we want to be generous and not say when you showed up, then when she forced the family to move to flagstaff. She had to uproot many just to be a helicopter mom to Dayton and didn’t care 

• Like 18

I don't blame her for that. I don't know anybody with a functional relationship who would withhold that kind of bombshell before their partner was about to appear on national television reacting to it.  And obviously Meri knew she would, hence making her squirm by delaying saying it.

It wasn't really a bombshell. Meri already knew, and even said, that Kody wouldn't give a rat's ass if she left or not. That scene seemed like another setup to me. A lot of these discussions and confrontations are starting to feel fake. I believe the estrangements are real, but the conversations are happening off-screen and then being recreated on-screen for the show. At least that's the vibe I get. 

Robyn begging Meri to stay is just further proof that Robyn is not Meri's friend. You don't beg your friend to stay involved in an abusive non-relationship where the other person is suggesting she go live in his barn with his other discarded crap. 

I'm glad Meri finally got out. I am liking her more and more. 

• Like 16

Seeing all the ex-wives going on vacations everywhere, it made me wonder if there’s ever any news about Cody and Robyn going on vacations. I get great pleasure thinking about them stewing in jealousy at home seeing all the pictures of where all the other wives have gone.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

Seeing all the ex-wives going on vacations everywhere, it made me wonder if there’s ever any news about Cody and Robyn going on vacations. I get great pleasure thinking about them stewing in jealousy at home seeing all the pictures of where all the other wives have gone.

They couldn't possibly leave the tenders...

• LOL 8

Mr. & Mrs. Douchie don't NEED a vacation!  They live in the wonderful million $$ mansion, are totally covered up with special trinkets, have their "tenders" under control and live the ABFAB life!

Who needs a vaca from THAT?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Robyn and her girls would hate different cultures and food… they wouldn’t be able to find anything they could eat because it would all be yucky and gross and they’d be snickering about the local fashion while they travel about in their jeans and old lady blouses.

They strike me as meat and potatoes types.

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

They couldn't possibly leave the tenders...

Sobbin should move her mother in to take care of the chicken tenders (seriously, they are gonna call those kids that forever).  Her husband died and Sobbin has all that room.  Plus it would piss Kody off.  The way they baby those kids is gonna come back to haunt them.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

https://www.today.com/popculture/tv/sister-wives-kody-says-janelle-christine-want-separate-kids-rcna121061

Kody could have invited Savanah to Christmas #2. He could fly to visit Logan and Maddy and Hunter. While I believe that Christine is refusing to spend any holidays with Kody/Robyn and many of the adult kids are following her, Kody could still contact and spend time with most of his kids. He has only said that Gabe and Garrison won't speak to him. He has 11 other non-Robyn kids. Kody just wants to play the victim.

And to say he is "okay" with the situation on camera for his kids to see later is cruel and doesn't help him reconnect with them, if he even really wants to. Which I'm beginning to question. 

Gwendolyn seems to still want a relationship with him, and he repaid her by showing up to her wedding 2 hours late. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2023 at 12:07 PM, Kellyee said:

It wasn't really a bombshell. Meri already knew, and even said, that Kody wouldn't give a rat's ass if she left or not. That scene seemed like another setup to me. A lot of these discussions and confrontations are starting to feel fake. I believe the estrangements are real, but the conversations are happening off-screen and then being recreated on-screen for the show. At least that's the vibe I get. 

Robyn begging Meri to stay is just further proof that Robyn is not Meri's friend. You don't beg your friend to stay involved in an abusive non-relationship where the other person is suggesting she go live in his barn with his other discarded crap. 

I'm glad Meri finally got out. I am liking her more and more. 

I think Meri checked out a long time ago.  She was just staying quiet about it because Kody said he didn't want to look bad.  Plus keeping the show going benefited everyone with their side gigs.

9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

They strike me as meat and potatoes types.

I remember a scene at the Vegas rentals where the table at her house was meat and starches, potatoes, corn and possibly mac and cheese.  Unless I over looked it, not a green vegetable to be seen.

18 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Might be why Mindy has been seen taking the kids to school.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
On 10/1/2023 at 5:59 AM, Teafortwo said:

I wonder if she paid off the loan. If she is making as much as some have speculated from LLR, she'd likely have had enough to do so long since.

LLR is encouraging their consultants to live big and display their wealth. It’s supposed to show potential victims how fantastic LLR is and lure them in. As a result most consultants, even the top earners, end up with little or nothing at all. And we all know how important luxury is to Meri!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Sobbin has all that room. 

They don't even have a room for Truely!

Kody could still contact and spend time with most of his kids.

Or here's an idea! Do what people have been doing since time immemorial and celebrate the holidays more than once! Have a late combo Thanksgiving/Christmas early in the new year! Have a giant, combined birthday/family reunion weekend. Figger it out you morons! There are plenty of ways for large families to celebrate and enjoy each other's company.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

There are plenty of ways for large families to celebrate and enjoy each other's company.

The key phrase is "enjoy each other's company".  I don't think anyone except Mykelti "enjoys" being around that toxic Kootie/Sobbyn/elder tenders group. 

They are hurt that Kootie has essentially kicked them all to the curb but I don't think any of the older kids honestly want to spend time with him under any circumstances.  Especially when their own father comes out on TV and calls them jerks.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

The key phrase is "enjoy each other's company".  I don't think anyone except Mykelti "enjoys" being around that toxic Kootie/Sobbyn/elder tenders group. 

They are hurt that Kootie has essentially kicked them all to the curb but I don't think any of the older kids honestly want to spend time with him under any circumstances.  Especially when their own father comes out on TV and calls them jerks.

Agreed. I just disagree with Kody's argument that it's not possible to celebrate things with his kids because of their moms.

• Like 16
On 10/20/2023 at 8:33 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I remember a scene at the Vegas rentals where the table at her house was meat and starches, potatoes, corn and possibly mac and cheese.  Unless I over looked it, not a green vegetable to be seen.

Yep, like the cooking in their Lehi house. Christine and Janelle seemed to prefer “fast and kid-friendly meals” which may not necessarily have been the healthiest.

Meri once complained that Leon preferred to eat at Christine’s place as Meri’s more culinary cooking (whatever it was) wasn’t really appreciated.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
On 10/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, Elizzikra said:

Agreed. I just disagree with Kody's argument that it's not possible to celebrate things with his kids because of their moms.

It's a vicious circle, where Kody beats his chest and says that he's going to shun his kids because he thinks their moms "trash talk" him to their kids.  The kids vent to their moms about the treatment from their dad.  The moms side with their kids, which they wouldn't have to do if only Kody would deflate his monstrous ego and spend time with his kids, but he won't, lather rinse repeat.  And the kids are stuck in the middle.  If their dad showed them a modicum of affection, it would likely be enough for them to change their opinion about him, since many of them are used to so little.  But Kody won't even do that because he thinks that all they do is sit around belittling him.  We did see them at Salad Bar Night doing exactly that, but my guess is they don't do that nearly as often as Kody thinks they do.  They are learning to live without him, which is the healthiest thing they can do.  Meanwhile, Kody thinks he still has the power over them of relinquishing his affection.  It's really disgusting and emotionally abusive.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 6
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It's a vicious circle, where Kody beats his chest and says that he's going to shun his kids because he thinks their moms "trash talk" him to their kids.  The kids vent to their moms about the treatment from their dad.  The moms side with their kids, which they wouldn't have to do if only Kody would deflate his monstrous ego and spend time with his kids, but he won't, lather rinse repeat.  And the kids are stuck in the middle.  If their dad showed them a modicum of affection, it would likely be enough for them to change their opinion about him, since many of them are used to so little.  But Kody won't even do that because he thinks that all they do is sit around belittling him.  We did see them at Salad Bar Night doing exactly that, but my guess is they don't do that nearly as often as Kody thinks they do.  They are learning to live without him, which is the healthiest thing they can do.  Meanwhile, Kody thinks he still has the power over them of relinquishing his affection.  It's really disgusting and emotionally abusive.

I have this visual of Kody in my head with his  9 year old little boy personality. He gets pissy and yells that "you aren't playing MY game MY way (even tho I change the rules everyday) and so I am going to take my bat and my ball and go home!!"

Then the added visual of Kody with his curly gurly hair toss as he flounces away to his big boy truck with no soccer moms in sight.

Meanwhile everyone else just turns and carries on with their life.

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

So many comments about Meri not filming with Leon.  I SWEAR I read somewhere that Kodouche was disgusted by Leon’s transition. Twice. 
Yet everyone is saying that Meri should have filmed with them. 
Am I nuts?  Did anyone else see that?  

8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

So many comments about Meri not filming with Leon.  I SWEAR I read somewhere that Kodouche was disgusted by Leon’s transition. Twice. 

I think a lot of people forget that Leon can choose not to be filmed for the family business. My guess is that they have chosen to possibly not even be mentioned on the show.

But yes...I have seen that Kody is not supportive, however nothing solid to back it up.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

But yes...I have seen that Kody is not supportive, however nothing solid to back it up.

I don't think we need anything solid to back it up.  He goes on the air spewing lies and making nasty statements about his kids.  I cannot, for a hot minute, think he embraces Leon's choices; that is too far out of his wheelhouse for him to accept.  He wants Little House on the Prairie children - "respectful, loyal, blindly obedient".  Anybody that strays beyond those parameters is not someone he would support or accept.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
On 10/20/2023 at 8:09 PM, Orcinus orca said:

Garrison/Robert did say he misses Dayton/David. I like to imagine they reconnect and Kody and Robyn find out that they're hanging out together. 

As for Leon, having withstood years of online abuse for being a selfish (we now know struggling) teen, I can imagine that the thought of opening themselves to genuine targeting by the super malicious anti-trans mob in addition to judgmental SW fans is NOT an attractive proposition. It creates an interesting conundrum - they won't want to be deadnamed, but casual viewers won't know who Leon is. So the easy solution is that Leon just doesn't come up in conversation, but then that creates more "where's Meri's kid?" questions.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Seeing some more pics from Christine’s wedding, 1 Madison’s family is adorable. 2. Ysabel brought a very nice looking young man 

Ysabel is a gorgeous young woman.  I still get steamed when I think about Kootie doing absolutely nothing to support her or help with her aftercare.  I admire her for her seeming acceptance of the situation when she visited him during the Christmas season.  I'm not so sure I would be as forgiving toward that shitty parent.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2023 at 12:27 AM, Meowwww said:

Leon doesn’t want to appear on the show. I say good for them, same as I think about Logan.

As far as Kody, I haven’t seen or heard anything first hand from him, just rags. Would I be surprised? No, but there’s nothing factual out there as far as I know.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 14

I'm rilly hoping Meri has a good relationship with Leon. As much as Meri is a big dope about Kody and years ago should have said "I was lonely and sad and fell for a catfish. I take responsibility and I regret totally my involvement in it", I think she loves Leon and accepts them as they are. I appreciate how Leon is not discussed at all on the show. That's their choice.

• Like 17

Well, I take it to mean that they are so happy to just a monogamous couple. All the giggling was weird, at first I thought they were going to announce they were pregnant!  I just can't believe there are that may fans that are gushing such great admiration for them.

Yeah, "Robyn's river runs so deep" it can't get a single tear out...LOL!

ETA: Oh, oh, oh it almost sounded like a good-bye!! Could it mean they have been cancelled??? Pleeeze!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, juicyfruit said:

This video popped up on Facebook feed today. Has anyone else seen it?:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/2MXUp4PmeaDRf8Yp/?mibextid=D5vuiz

It's a head scratcher on all levels.

I took this to be like a Cameo or something to an ardent follower.  The top of the video said "Kody Brown for Misty" and he seemed to be replying to something Misty had written in support of them - Kody basically was apologizing for a delayed reply too. Not that I know anything about the source of it.  Strange that it also seemed like Meri was (re?)posting it.  Kody does seem to swing between "call me elf one more time" and sounding like Stuart Smalley (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd3g0K9KlBI). 

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, ReclinerTurnip said:

I took this to be like a Cameo or something to an ardent follower.  The top of the video said "Kody Brown for Misty" and he seemed to be replying to something Misty had written in support of them - Kody basically was apologizing for a delayed reply too. Not that I know anything about the source of it.  Strange that it also seemed like Meri was (re?)posting it.  Kody does seem to swing between "call me elf one more time" and sounding like Stuart Smalley (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd3g0K9KlBI). 

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone, people like me.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
5 hours ago, juicyfruit said:

This video popped up on Facebook feed today. Has anyone else seen it?:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/2MXUp4PmeaDRf8Yp/?mibextid=D5vuiz

It's a head scratcher on all levels.

I mean...none of that made any sense at all. Kody and Robyn looking at each other and smiling and apologizing for being late with a cameo to say...what ?

And even when Robyn does seem to be smiling authentically...her mouth is turned down.

However...it's October of 2023 right now. The show is lost somewhere between April and July of 2022 and he mentioned that they "filmed a sweet scene together today". There ya go...content for 2025 in the bag.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
22 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

The show is lost somewhere between April and July of 2022 and he mentioned that they "filmed a sweet scene together today". There ya go...content for 2025 in the bag.

But do we know when this was filmed?  I didn't see a date although I might have missed it.

He forgot to add the word "respect" to give kudos to his admirers - who are all clearly deaf, dumb, and blind.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
24 minutes ago, dariafan said:

all he would have had to was pick up the phone  call Maddie ( pay attention to the time difference) and talk to her 

But don't you realize that the point (in his mind) is that he shouldn't have to do any work at all?  He is the Pater Familias and everyone needs to recognize his importance as head of the family and take all the effort to maintain relationships that he forgot he had!

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, altopower said:

But don't you realize that the point (in his mind) is that he shouldn't have to do any work at all?  He is the Pater Familias and everyone needs to recognize his importance as head of the family and take all the effort to maintain relationships that he forgot he had!

That's why he left the majority of the parenting to the women. He was too busy claiming to be busy and running off on dates with Robyn or Meri until they divorced. 

He never wants to do anything, complains when he does or makes excuses. Same as contacting his kids. He is always the one that everyone has hurt and couldn't possibly have hurt his kids or his wives. It's only him and Robyn that have feelings 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
On 10/31/2023 at 11:56 AM, altopower said:

This is very true. I recently watched a clip of Ysabel's surgery discussion, and that poor girl had to actually almost apologize for wanting to get the surgery to her dad. She had tears in her eyes and was all "I won't do it daddy, I won't get the surgery. I promise." She was comforting and reassuring HIM! My mouth literally fell open when he looked at her, for a minute I thought it might be embarrassment cause he knew he was wrong, but it was more like he was sullen and sulky. Right there, he could have started setting things right by saying "No baby, you're right. You need this and I'm your daddy. We're doing it."

I already didn't think much of him, but after that, there's just no redemption.

Edited by HoneyBeach
Correct spelling
  • Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2