Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Another clip of next Sundays episode

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-sneak-peek-christine-cannot-respect-kody-for-prioritizing-social-event-over-family/

IMHO going for the wedding isn't analogus to the surgery (surgery was obviously way more important) because of the time commitment that it involved (although I think it would have meant a lot for Kody to come for a short time before or after the surgery) but 4 days for the wedding and can't spend a week dropping her off to college is fairly comparable and shows his priorities

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

That clip on the people mag site made me furious.  What a shithead.

I don't suppose it occurred to the douche canoe that he could have taken one of his kids or two of his kids with him to that wedding to spend some one-on-one time with them. The reality is that Kody has no interest in actual parenting or really knowing his kids. None. I can't wait to hear Robyn try to justify the trip, since she is the Kody Apologist. 

Should we take bets on when he is actually planning to pick Truely up for one of those multi-day visits he says he wants? I'm guessing never. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
On 10/15/2022 at 10:02 PM, Cetacean said:

I guess it would be a spiritual divorce from the spiritual marriage.  With the accompanying spiritual paperwork.  Everything is invisible.

So a séance then ?

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21

Ok, so Janelle has addressed the fresh water situation (two 300 gallon water tanks) and the black water situation (hiring someone to pump her septic tank weekly) but what about the grey water situation? If she's going through hundreds of gallons of water weekly, between cooking, cleaning, drinking and showering, does she have another standalone tank for grey water as well, or is she just dumping that on Coyote Pass? Two showers alone could fill a typical RV grey water tank.

Edit: Maybe this is how she plans to keep Plague Pond topped up? *barf emoji*

Edited by Thistle Howl
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Thistle Howl said:

If she's going through hundreds of gallons of water weekly, between cooking, cleaning, drinking and showering, does she have another standalone tank for grey water as well, or is she just dumping that on Coyote Pass? Two showers alone could fill a typical RV grey water tank.

Her trailer has built-in fresh water, gray water (showers, sinks), and black water (toilet) holding tanks.  Her gray water tank is 120 gallons, which is quite large.  (More typical in big RVs is something around 75 gallons.)

When they come to dump the black tank, they do the gray tank as well.  However, she has a huge black tank--80 gallons--and the gray tank will fill much much much faster than that black tank, and will be the limiting factor on how long she can go without dumping the tanks.

(Having the gray tank be the limiting factor is the case in 99.99999% of RVs.  However, I don't know anything about this Plexus stuff she sells and fear that its effects on black tank usage might put her in the .00001%.)

Sometimes dumping gray water on the ground is legal, and sometimes (I'd say more typically) it's not.  But in Janelle's case, I linked to a video in an episode thread by a guy who has the same trailer she has, and he pointed out (with outrage) that the plumbing on that trailer is such that you can't dump gray water without it being combined with black water, and it's not going to be legal to dump any black water on any ground anywhere.

I'm with him--that's a super bad idea and would be a dealbreaker for me if I realized it before I put down my money, which probably wouldn't be the case.  If Janelle hadn't gotten this stupid trailer and if I hadn't found this guy's video about, it never in a million years would have occurred to me to ask about that if I were buying a new RV, and I consider myself an educated consumer.

As for water usage, which @Dustbunny asked about, it varies all over the map.  If you're hooked directly up to a water spigot (city water, well water) and have a septic system you can dump your gray tank into any time, there are no restrictions on how much water you can use; there's nothing inherent in an RV that results in lower water usage than the indoor uses in a regular abode.

But that's not what Janelle's doing, so I assume she's trying to conserve.  (However, with a teenage girl good luck with that.)

I  never hook up to a city water tap and instead fill my 100-gallon onboard tank and live on that, so I'm super in tune with how much water we use.  (One time I was in a site that is usually for mobile homes and it had a water meter on it, and I went bananas, measuring how much water I use for a "regular" shower, how much I use for a "conservation mode" shower, and how much I use for an "extreme conservation mode" shower, how much my washing machine uses.  I was in hog heaven.)

Mr. Outlier and I typically go about a week on 100 gallons, and that includes a load of laundry or two.   When we're boondocking and being conscious about water use, we can go two weeks.  We can go even longer when we're in extreme conservation mode.  But no matter what, it's a daily shower for each of us--non-negotiable.

But my non-conservation numbers are affected by the fact that I wouldn't leave the water running while I'm brushing my teeth even if my RV were hooked up to Niagara Falls.  If I turn the shower on full blast, it feels like I'm being beat to death.  And we don't cook all that much, so we don't do a ton of dishes, which is a big water user.

In a screen-shotted post of hers upthread, she mentioned having the tanks emptied once a week, and if that's the case, and she's not dumping any on the ground, I'd wild-ass guess she's using about 150 or so gallons a week, at which point her 120-gallon gray tank would be full and needing to be emptied.

(ETA: Which actually isn't bad for a newbie.  I will (grudgingly) give credit where credit is due.)

(ETA2:  But I still think her choice of which trailer to buy was very wrong for her intended use, whether it's for sitting still or for traveling.)

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Like 1
  • Useful 14
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

The income from this side gig may be much more than we can imagine.  From previous social media clips, Kody has mentioned that he has a partner in the gun business.  I recognize the logo on his t-shirt, it's the name of the company he and his partner run, something like Das H????,  (it was a German sounding name).

A show of this magnitude would be expensive to participate in and from the looks of it, Kody has several tables set up.  Using antique shows that I have done as a guide, I would say that a 10x10 booth for a show of this scale would cost about $2,000., plus accommodation, meals and travel expenses. 

Aside from the income generated at the shows, it's an opportunity to build on an online income stream.  It may be that the brand of guns and accessories that they carry are very high end and expensive.

It could be that the partner is the money man that fronts expenses and Kody is the "performer" at the shows.  Remember when he was stymied after a real estate call over rennals didn't go his way and he turned to Robyn in disbelief and said, "but I'm a Closer".

WDIK though, just spitballing here.

Das Hundhaus was his old business, not sure if it's still active. He seems to have some sort of relationship with a Las Vegas gun company, Spartan Arms. The logo was on the sweatshirt of Kody's that Ysabel wore to the hospital.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Is that Brian guy the friend of Kody's that got arrested for domestic violence in the past? Or is he the guy who told Kody he should get rid of 3 of his wives, that offended Christine so much she objected to visiting him in one of the trailer-trip episodes?

Maybe they are one and the same person.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Is that Brian guy the friend of Kody's that got arrested for domestic violence in the past? Or is he the guy who told Kody he should get rid of 3 of his wives, that offended Christine so much she objected to visiting him in one of the trailer-trip episodes?

Maybe they are one and the same person.

I kinda hate how I remember this, but I believe Kootie's DV arrested pal's name is Kyle.

I also remember Ken was the guy that pissed off Christine with his remark about leaving 3 of his (Kootie's) wives at home.

Now I must go hang my head in shame.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, maggiegil said:

Another clip of next Sundays episode

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-sneak-peek-christine-cannot-respect-kody-for-prioritizing-social-event-over-family/

IMHO going for the wedding isn't analogus to the surgery (surgery was obviously way more important) because of the time commitment that it involved (although I think it would have meant a lot for Kody to come for a short time before or after the surgery) but 4 days for the wedding and can't spend a week dropping her off to college is fairly comparable and shows his priorities

Kody is so full of shit, though. He didn’t necessarily have to be gone 6-8 weeks to have been there at least for the surgery day and day after. Yes, he needed to quarantine and be tested, but that would have been two weeks, only because Ysabel was having surgery in NJ. Then when he got home, a test and 10 days quarantine before back to Robyn’s (aka home) —so about 4 1/2 weeks . He wasn’t going to gun shows, right? Everything else could’ve been done remotely. Even FaceTiming the little precious ones. Janelle and Meri weren’t getting visits from him during this time, either. So Robyn should have understood explained to Sol, who was old enough to get it. Yes, it would’ve been hard on him and Ariella, but they would adjust.
If he had wanted to go to Ysabel’s major surgery, he would have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 4

I think Brian was the guy he phoned when Meri needed a loan to buy the BnB. We only saw Kootie's side of the conversation, but it sounded like he & Brian were "wrapping up" a company and Kootie wanted his share of the profits. Brian said they had a balance of $0.  So Meri had to shill LuLaRot instead.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I kinda hate how I remember this, but I believe Kootie's DV arrested pal's name is Kyle.

I also remember Ken was the guy that pissed off Christine with his remark about leaving 3 of his (Kootie's) wives at home.

Weird all the boys names start with a K. Sorry, sometimes I just blurtpost.

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Her trailer has built-in fresh water, gray water (showers, sinks), and black water (toilet) holding tanks.  Her gray water tank is 120 gallons, which is quite large.  (More typical in big RVs is something around 75 gallons.)

When they come to dump the black tank, they do the gray tank as well.  However, she has a huge black tank--80 gallons--and the gray tank will fill much much much faster than that black tank, and will be the limiting factor on how long she can go without dumping the tanks.

(Having the gray tank be the limiting factor is the case in 99.99999% of RVs.  However, I don't know anything about this Plexus stuff she sells and fear that its effects on black tank usage might put her in the .00001%.)

Sometimes dumping gray water on the ground is legal, and sometimes (I'd say more typically) it's not.  But in Janelle's case, I linked to a video in an episode thread by a guy who has the same trailer she has, and he pointed out (with outrage) that the plumbing on that trailer is such that you can't dump gray water without it being combined with black water, and it's not going to be legal to dump any black water on any ground anywhere.

I'm with him--that's a super bad idea and would be a dealbreaker for me if I realized it before I put down my money, which probably wouldn't be the case.  If Janelle hadn't gotten this stupid trailer and if I hadn't found this guy's video about, it never in a million years would have occurred to me to ask about that if I were buying a new RV, and I consider myself an educated consumer.

As for water usage, which @Dustbunny asked about, it varies all over the map.  If you're hooked directly up to a water spigot (city water, well water) and have a septic system you can dump your gray tank into any time, there are no restrictions on how much water you can use; there's nothing inherent in an RV that results in lower water usage than the indoor uses in a regular abode.

But that's not what Janelle's doing, so I assume she's trying to conserve.  (However, with a teenage girl good luck with that.)

I  never hook up to a city water tap and instead fill my 100-gallon onboard tank and live on that, so I'm super in tune with how much water we use.  (One time I was in a site that is usually for mobile homes and it had a water meter on it, and I went bananas, measuring how much water I use for a "regular" shower, how much I use for a "conservation mode" shower, and how much I use for an "extreme conservation mode" shower, how much my washing machine uses.  I was in hog heaven.)

Mr. Outlier and I typically go about a week on 100 gallons, and that includes a load of laundry or two.   When we're boondocking and being conscious about water use, we can go two weeks.  We can go even longer when we're in extreme conservation mode.  But no matter what, it's a daily shower for each of us--non-negotiable.

But my non-conservation numbers are affected by the fact that I wouldn't leave the water running while I'm brushing my teeth even if my RV were hooked up to Niagara Falls.  If I turn the shower on full blast, it feels like I'm being beat to death.  And we don't cook all that much, so we don't do a ton of dishes, which is a big water user.

In a screen-shotted post of hers upthread, she mentioned having the tanks emptied once a week, and if that's the case, and she's not dumping any on the ground, I'd wild-ass guess she's using about 150 or so gallons a week, at which point her 120-gallon gray tank would be full and needing to be emptied.

(ETA: Which actually isn't bad for a newbie.  I will (grudgingly) give credit where credit is due.)

(ETA2:  But I still think her choice of which trailer to buy was very wrong for her intended use, whether it's for sitting still or for traveling.)

Thanks for all the info, Very informative and really helps me understand Janelles situation a lot better, I had no idea of the fresh water, gray water and black water or the amount required.

thanks for taking the time to explain 👍🏻

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 10/15/2022 at 10:20 PM, Absolom said:

Yet they don't get even a pretend piece of paper.  Christine herself said she had to pick a moment to say she was divorced.  I think she's be better off to say I'm quitting polygamy.  

I think a "dissolution of partnership" for their situation rather than divorce would be more fitting under the circumstances.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 10/20/2022 at 4:42 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

This section was what I was referring to when you said that you guessed that she is using 150 gallons per week.  What am I missing/

• Like 1
On 10/20/2022 at 6:49 PM, xwordfanatik said:

I'm actually surprised Kody has 3 friends.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
48 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

This section was what I was referring to when you said that you guessed that she is using 150 gallons per week.  What am I missing/

I was responding (in another thread) to when you said this: 

If I am reading this rcorrectly  you think that Janelle is having her 100 gallon fresh water tank filled at least once a week maybe more often.

clarifying that Janelle doesn't have a 100-gallon fresh water tank.  But I do.

33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Another clip, I don’t recall a prior season with so many clips released.

https://people.com/tv/christine-brown-leaves-her-sister-wives-and-kody-brown-in-midseason-teaser/

Kody is losing his mind and I’m here for it!!! 😂

I love Robyn laying there with her mask on trying hard to look like she’s on deaths doorstep and Kody shitting himself about losing Robyn… he’s finally showing some emotion about one of his wives… what a selfish asshole… if something happens to Robyn it would affect him but the others can twist in the wind year after year totally neglected and he couldn’t care less.

Meri needs to Fuck off and shut the hell up, what a total toady and hypocrite!…. Hey Meri you can take Kodys side all you want and be a bitch to Christine and Janelle but guess what…. Kody still won’t want anything to do with your ass!!! You’re making yourself look even more pathetic which I really didn’t think was possible 👎🏻

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Not sure if I already posted this clip:

Gabriel was a young adult- he just turned 21 a few days ago, so he was 18/19 during 2020.   He wasn’t gaslighting Kody.  He was a typical young adult who just wanted to be with his family during a scary time in his life.  Meanwhile his dad is spending  time only with one family and ignoring the rest of his family.  You  would think the father of 18 kids would try to know something about parenting them.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Applause 16
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

https://people.com/tv/christine-brown-leaves-her-sister-wives-and-kody-brown-in-midseason-teaser/

Well how dare Christine leave, even though Kody has said for years that each wife made the decisions about staying or leaving, not him.   Christine choosing to leave means she IS being accountable. 
Meri needs to stay out of Christine’s marriage.  
I absolutely love Janelle  walking off when she’s had enough.  Normally that’s an immature behavior, but there is no point in listening to the man baby rant for hours.  If he didn’t want an independent wife, then don’t leave them to fend for  themselves the majority of the time. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Thanks so much  for posting that link!

I am just speculating, but if Robyn was that sick from Covid I am guessing maybe she was not vaccinated? Because I think we are at the point in the season is when vaccines were available. Robyn keeps talking about "protoculls" and  said she was  high risk so  I do hope she got vaccinated. 

And from what we have seen of Kody the last couple of episodes, it looks like those "protoculls" were thrown out the window at least by him. 

Edited by zamp33
fixing a sentence
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

If Robyn got sick and died, I wonder if Meri would hop over to Robyn's nest to parent her 5 dodo birds. Kody can'tT. He's so busy.

I'm sure she'd try but Kootie would have to eat a lot of crow to let her do that. I'm not sure he can do that.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

WOW!  He is an emotionally abusive bully completely devoid of self-awareness.  Every one of his remaining "wives" and every one of his children should be ready. As soon as they dare to fall out of lockstep with his demands, he'll unleash that same vitriol on them.  Janelle, stop being a fool. He's utterly self-centered, cruel, entirely lacking in empathy, and possibly mentally unhinged.  Don't let your daughter spend another day in his toxic shadow.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

If Robyn got sick and died, I wonder if Meri would hop over to Robyn's nest to parent her 5 dodo birds. Kody can'tT. He's so busy.

It's a good thing they have Christine in the basement running a daycare center, raising everyone's children for them.

Oh, wait ... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, zamp33 said:

I am just speculating, but if Robyn was that sick from Covid I am guessing maybe she was not vaccinated? Because I think we are at the point in the season is when vaccines were available. Robyn keeps talking about "protoculls" and  said she was  high risk so  I do hope she got vaccinated. 

According to rumors,Kody wasn’t vaccinated so I have to assume that if this is true, Robyn wasn’t either. I know it was mentioned a while back, and most found it rather strange considering their fear of catching Covid, don’t know thr source of this rumor. Maybe someone else out here remembers something? 

• Useful 7
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

According to rumors,Kody wasn’t vaccinated so I have to assume that if this is true, Robyn wasn’t either. I know it was mentioned a while back, and most found it rather strange considering their fear of catching Covid, don’t know thr source of this rumor. Maybe someone else out here remembers something? 

Quite a while ago Paedon said Kody wasn’t vaccinated. No clue if he was after that. 🧐

• Useful 6
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

I have a friend who is just as scared of the vaccine as she is Covid. She is very cautious and wears a mask when she is around people. I don't know if that is what is going on with Robin but it may be thus or something like this. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I have a friend who is just as scared of the vaccine as she is Covid. She is very cautious and wears a mask when she is around people. I don't know if that is what is going on with Robin but it may be thus or something like this. 

This actually makes sense when I think of Kody and Robyn and what we have seen of them during the show. It wouldn’t surprise me if they did their own research and decided that the vaccine was as dangerous as the disease….Kody is crazy enough to believe it.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Not sure if I already posted this clip:

That's rich, coming from jackass Kootie.  He is the king gaslighter.  

Gabe will never be good enough for Kootie, it seems.  What a shitty father/sperm donor.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I love Robyn laying there with her mask on trying hard to look like she’s on deaths doorstep

And check out her eyebrows - apparently she draws the hatchets on herself.

1 hour ago, LilyD said:

This actually makes sense when I think of Kody and Robyn and what we have seen of them during the show. It wouldn’t surprise me if they did their own research and decided that the vaccine was as dangerous as the disease….Kody is crazy enough to believe it.

I think you mean the did their own "research" which was likely some YouTube videos by a guy in a tinfoil hat.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

According to rumors Paedon,Kody wasn’t isn't vaccinated so I have to assume that if this is true, Robyn wasn’t either. I know it was mentioned a while back, and most found it rather strange considering their fear of catching Covid, don’t know thr source of this rumor. Maybe someone else out here remembers something? 

Paedon had a tik tok video where he directly said that Kody isn't vaccinated. The Janelles and the Christines have talked about their families being vaccinated.

• Useful 4

Ok, guys, after watching today's eppie I truly believe that Kody has officially lost his mind.  Every episode he goes deeper into the dark side, and it's a little scary to watch. Is he putting us on, or is he for realz? 👀

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Ok, guys, after watching today's eppie I truly believe that Kody has officially lost his mind.  Every episode he goes deeper into the dark side, and it's a little scary to watch. Is he putting us on, or is he for realz? 👀

Just finished watching too, he seems unhinged. I'm genuinely glad for Christine's safety that there is a camera crew around

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I've been wondering that myself.  I'm starting to smell BS.  I just can't believe he'd be that far gone not to see how bad he's making himself look to the public with this behavior.  I've wondered for a few years now when he would get desperate enough to keep the show on the air as to play up the drama factor to the hilt.  I've seen it happen before on so called "reality" shows.  I think it's sad that he and the wives might go to this extent to keep the TLC money rolling in.  The money has become more important to them than preventing any emotional damage it might cause to their kids.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 12:14 AM, Art Of Noiz said:

Kodouche wouldn't have to take care of the kids. Finally we would have an answer to "what does the nanny do??" They've just kept her around until Robyn got Covid.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1