Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

This fucking black-eye bullshit must either be a big something or a big nothing. I find it super-weird that we still don't know why it happened and in what context, and the fact that none of the viewer questions on WWHLwere about this makes me think Bravo weeded them out for some particular reason. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pi237 said:

that was Gold. She really thought that would be an iconic moment.  And, of course she made herself the Regina George in it.

she needs to focus on those kids and not doing stupid shit like that and stalking someones house ... Good Godf shes a woman over 40 acting 12

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Monica represents what the whole Housewives franchise has become. The casts are full of women (and their husbands) who want to be famous. She's just the most egregious example, with all the stalking & strategic angling to get on the show. NJ has at least two housewives who run (or have family members running) burner instagram accounts/finstas to promote their "side" and bash the "other".

That said, I completely understand why the SLC ladies would never trust her. Plus, who even knows what's real or fake with her and her story. I still think the Mom drama was (at least partly) concocted/amplified for the show. Hope they saved some of that Bravo money!!

I still don't understand black eye gate and the coverup. Heather's acting like an abused spouse. Was Jen really that powerful/dangerous?  Is that the reason why they're all kissing Mary's ring and trying to buddy up with her now?  Is she the new SLC scion?  Make it make sense.

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Heather is saying Jen gave her the black eye but still not saying how or not remembering? Something is still fishy. Did Jen have like a mafia at the time she was afraid would come after her? Because if that’s still a fear I’d be really afraid if I was Monica.

Heather is done for me.  As in she cannot be redeemed in my eyes.  What she did was WAY worse than what Monica did.  She 'joked/suggested' it was a production person who gave her the black eye, someone broke in to the lodging, etc.  She wasted lawyers time, Bravo's time and that is inexcusable.  She shined a negative light on someone's professional behavior and suggested the rental wasn't safe.  She can fuck all the way off.  I am not sure why she isn't getting more shit.  Although Andy did seem salty.  She should not be asked back.

And yes, Monica has a few screws loose but she didn't blame anyone but herself and the other partners in the blog.  She totally spied on Jen and fam.

14 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Heather’s not making any sense. Scared of what? 

Being shown a lying mother fucker?  She is scum.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

I can only watch this episode and in my mind scream "Shut Up!" I want Heather, Lisa, and Angie to STFU. Angie's way of speaking gets on my nerves completely. It's tilted, formal, and often doesn't really make sense. Like, who talks to their friends like that?

Why is Monica even at the reunion? These ladies are so paranoid and defensive around her, they have not allowed her to complete a sentence or thought. They are so reactionary, even if all she does is look at them.

And Heather alluding to how the group needs more "high caliber" women is a joke. Is she inferring that she's the right caliber of person, or Jen, Whitney, etc? They are all middle of the road and again, not actual housewives. I believe it was just 2 years ago when Jen and Meredith were implying Heather doesn't belong on the show, which resulted in Heather's sucking up to them.

If these women have something to worry about I understand, them wanting to avoid Monica. If there's nothing to what Monica's been saying, or that the blog's been posting, who cares?

There's always going to be somebody criticizing you. I don't know why Heather is so suddenly sensitive now. She's had a lot worse said about her, prior to Monica.

I want Monica to stay on even though I can't stand how she lashes out when backed into a corner. She makes herself sound foolish, but I still want her.

The other ladies are boring and have nothing to offer imho.  I say IF they are staying in Salt Lake, they need someone to shake things up like Monica (her mom def needs to go if she stays).  I think they should ditch this entire location and switch to Park City.  Real wealth.

• Like 3

Ugh it's so hard for me to be on Heather's side when she's so mad at what Monica did when she covered for Jenn multiple times, lied to production, lied to everyone, risked people's jobs. All for what, to protect Jenn Shah, a criminal?? All because she was just that scared of her? Heather was still lying about it even after Jenn went to prison. But then on the other side we have Monica, who installed security cameras in someone's home, stalked people, lied to get on the show. I don't know who's worse here. Well, Jenn Shah is still the worst lol.

In the case of Bravo knowing, I'm not sure who to believe. Andy said they never would have hired her but if Monica really did say it in casting, someone somewhere would know.

As much as Monica is a liar, I did really want to hear what she had to say but everyone kept yelling and talking over each other. It's still crazy to me that she has taken so much more heat than Jenn ever did.

I cannot with them praising Mary for her comedic moments. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Monica said she told production in her first interview for the show that she had a burner account like Andy Cohen called it. AC said Bravo wouldn't hire her if they knew. Lisa said Bravo knew from the beginning. Who is telling the truth?

In my opinion, Monica told Bravo about the account- that and Monica's prior association with Jen Shah got her the gig.  When Andy said with authority that Bravo wouldn't have hired her if they had known, Monica knew where her bread was buttered and quickly stopped talking.  She finally had sense enough not to contradict Andy, but I truly believe the producers wanted her on the show because of her history with Jen AND Reality Von Tease.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Heather milked that black eye storyline for every last drop. She could have (fearfully 🙄) protected Jen with a simple oops story, but chose to make up a bunch of implausible scenarios that damage others and keep the BS going. For her own safety (bahahaha) they need to cut her from the cast.

I'm sure I saw merideth adjust her breast plate. She pressed in and up on her perectly flat, hard rib cage and wiggled a little to relocate it. Probably digging into her belly.

Monica worked hard on that burn book and her big (high school) reunion moment...and they pay her dust. LMAO  did she think Andy would laugh at a nasty comment about himself? Bye bitch.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

In my opinion, Monica told Bravo about the account- that and Monica's prior association with Jen Shah got her the gig.  When Andy said with authority that Bravo wouldn't have hired her if they had known, Monica knew where her bread was buttered and quickly stopped talking.  She finally had sense enough not to contradict Andy, but I truly believe the producers wanted her on the show because of her history with Jen AND Reality Von Tease.  

But IF they did know that opens them up to so many lawsuits from the other castmates easily .. I don’t think Bravo would be that stupid 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

The other ladies are boring and have nothing to offer imho.  I say IF they are staying in Salt Lake, they need someone to shake things up like Monica (her mom def needs to go if she stays).  I think they should ditch this entire location and switch to Park City.  Real wealth.

The show will be in trouble without Monica. She brought up the ratings. Andy Cohen looked as if he would like her to remain a cast member. 

Lisa (and others) to Monica: you were stalking Jen.

Monica: (paraphrasing) that's what ex girlfriends do to guys! Big deal!

• LOL 3

With everyone on most of these posts.

What I'll add is that the comments about Heather's appearance by Mary really disgust me. Mary is one of the meanest Housewives in the whole franchise. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bravo wanted her on the show because she was Jen's friend, she provided information to the authorities (IRS, FBI, etc.), and she testified against her in her trial. But I'm not sure she told them about the IG account. We also know that Bravo doesn't really check the background of potential cast members.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Monica said she told production in her first interview for the show that she had a burner account like Andy Cohen called it. AC said Bravo wouldn't hire her if they knew. Lisa said Bravo knew from the beginning. Who is telling the truth?

Why is Heather still on the show after she accused Bravo of covering up the black eye story, and Bravo employees of being responsible for her black eye? At least she was clever (unlike Monica) to apologize to everybody, viewers, Bravo, the other HWs. 

Monica.  There's just no way else that they would have had that big finale reveal without production knowing, in my opinion.

As for Heather, she kept it vague enough that she was just floating theories, not making accusations.

And about Monica's arrogance - she even told Andy last week or the week before she came on to save his boring, terrible show! 😂

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Heather said she had scratches all over her, and that sure looked like a bite mark on her arm...she'd have had to be black-out drunk not to remember or have it come back to her. The bite mark suggests it went beyond normal drunken rough housing. What was she protecting Jen from by claiming amnesia? an assault charge? And why be scared to say we were drunk and fooling around, it got out of hand, and I woke up with a black eye? Who else did Jen have (or not have) on her payroll? Like you said, maybe she was the one with ties to the mafia.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when Jen watched this season and found out what Monica was up to. 

It was all for storyline - that night they were so out of control drunk that who knows what they did (apparently not Heather, still!). Remember them screaming "Show your tits! Show your tits!" and jumping all over each other?

3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

This fucking black-eye bullshit must either be a big something or a big nothing. I find it super-weird that we still don't know why it happened and in what context, and the fact that none of the viewer questions on WWHLwere about this makes me think Bravo weeded them out for some particular reason. 

Because they were in on it!

2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yep

54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But IF they did know that opens them up to so many lawsuits from the other castmates easily .. I don’t think Bravo would be that stupid 

Lawsuits for what?  Knowing who was saying mean things about them online?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, princelina said:

Monica.  There's just no way else that they would have had that big finale reveal without production knowing, in my opinion.

As for Heather, she kept it vague enough that she was just floating theories, not making accusations.

And about Monica's arrogance - she even told Andy last week or the week before she came on to save his boring, terrible show! 😂

It was all for storyline - that night they were so out of control drunk that who knows what they did (apparently not Heather, still!). Remember them screaming "Show your tits! Show your tits!" and jumping all over each other?

Because they were in on it!

Yep

Lawsuits for what?  Knowing who was saying mean things about them online?

Heather 100% could have especially with her beauty lab shit .. that would be easier for her but there are many things it could open them up to 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Heather 100% could have especially with her beauty lab shit .. that would be easier for her but there are many things it could open them up to 

I don't understand what you mean - if you're talking about Heather suing her for not paying her bills at beauty lab - that has nothing to do with Bravo.  I don't see how Bravo could be sued for hiring a woman who said mean things about the others anonymously online without telling them.  

21 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't understand what you mean - if you're talking about Heather suing her for not paying her bills at beauty lab - that has nothing to do with Bravo.  I don't see how Bravo could be sued for hiring a woman who said mean things about the others anonymously online without telling them.  

Putting the castmates intentionally in harms way (if they knew the stalking and other shit like the burner account attacking each housewife etc etc) and not discussing that with or disclosing that to the other girls could open them up to litigation.. I mean Lisa has 4 lawyers on speed dial .. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

IMO Andy would not lie about production not knowing about Monica's Reality Von Tease account.  He would have been 100% prepped, especially with a team of lawyers.  Bravo had months to prepare for this reunion.

Monica shut up when challenged by Andy because she was likely lying as usual...she just can't help it.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I can’t get over how she played the victim, when she lied and put producers jobs and reputations in jeopardy. And still wanted to shake it off with, “I was a different person then”  When all they had to say was “we were both so drunk, we’re not sure how it happened” 

She never really gave a reason for doing this other than to say that she was afraid to tell the truth. And she said that Jen gave her the black eye but she didn't remember how it happened. Ok so why didn't Andy press her on this. Ask her why didn't she just say that she and I  were extremely intoxicated. We were goofing around and somehow I got poked in the eye with her elbow and it was an accident end of story. It's beyond me why heather was not fired for this. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Monica was like a trapped and vicious animal looking for anyway out. When she misheard (if it actually was misheard) Angie's comment about her being low-brow like it was a racial slur she jumped on it like the last plane out of a war zone. Even when corrected it looked like her wheels were still turning on how to possibly make it work for her.  I was happy to see her attempts to make it seem the others would not accept her due to her financial status also prove unsuccessful. She's too much, like Jen was too much.  Lots of similarities between those two.  They both added something to the show but not the type of something that should go beyond one season.  

• Like 11
  • Fire 1

I tend to think some producers convinced Monica to do the Burn Book (if she was already planning on coming with “Receipts! Proof! Timeline! Screenshots! Fucking everything!”). It seemed to be yet another take on the Van Der Pump Rules promo for Mean Girls. But that one was actually funny because Scheana, Katie, and James were reading their own “insults” which were inside jokes to their show:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Video-Watch-the-VANDERPUMP-RULES-Cast-Parody-MEAN-GIRLS-Ahead-of-the-New-Movie-Musical-20240104

I get why the rest of the women are bonding in their distrust of Monica, but right now it just seems like the VDPR reunion in which everyone (aside from Schwartz) said they wouldn’t film with Sandoval, but here we are about to embark on a season with Sandoval because his Scandoval made that show last season—just like Monica made this show this season. Granted, everything with the hidden cameras etc seems more diabolical and unhinged than cheating on your live-in girlfriend. I feel like if it were “only” the Instagram account, it wouldn’t have even been “that bad” because despite Heather trying to spin it, it really was 99% about Jen. But everything else that came out about Monica—yikes! She is a Lifetime stalker movie waiting to happen.

But please add my vote to the Heather’s behavior throwing accusations on production et al should sort of “even the playing field” that if the show can forgive Heather and keep her on it, then they could forgive Monica, too (for ratings reason if nothing else). If the rest of them are all just going to sit around singing Kumbaya next season, no one is going to watch that. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

She never really gave a reason for doing this other than to say that she was afraid to tell the truth. And she said that Jen gave her the black eye but she didn't remember how it happened. ND why didn't Andy press her on this. Ask her why didn't she just say that she and I  were extremely intoxicated. We were goofing around and somehow I got poked in the eye with her elbow and it was an accident end of story. It's beyond me why heather was not fired for this. 

Andy Cohen pressed her enough, but she was not going to say anything more. He even exposed her lies, claiming somebody from production caused her black eye, that the house was unsecured and somebody broke in, that Bravo had footage, and covered it up, that she perpetuated the lie for years. 

It's funny she was protesting about internet trolls that harass her and others, but what does she expect when she behaves like this, and it's obvious her fan favorite status after the first season made her really entitled, and arrogant? She even pushed her own cousin against a wall last season. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

The way I understood it, Heather was floating scenarios of what might have happened regarding the black eye. If she had seriously accused production, wouldn’t they have put her on hiatus during an investigation? 
Monica on the other hand is crazy. An adult woman with four children driving past Jen Shahs repeatedly, spying and recording, internet trolling ….etc   Her youngest child must have been a toddler while she was doing this shit! She is a crazy, immature piece of trash.  She was practically salivating when she thought Angie called her low brown. She was dying to to start hollering that Angie is a racist. 
I always thought that her exposing her affair with her brother in law and the gross way she announced showed that she didn’t care that she would open herself up to slut shaming nor did she care that her 4 daughters would end up hearing about what trash she is.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

The way I understood it, Heather was floating scenarios of what might have happened regarding the black eye. If she had seriously accused production, wouldn’t they have put her on hiatus during an investigation? 
Monica on the other hand is crazy. An adult woman with four children driving past Jen Shahs repeatedly, spying and recording, internet trolling ….etc   Her youngest child must have been a toddler while she was doing this shit! She is a crazy, immature piece of trash.  She was practically salivating when she thought Angie called her low brown. She was dying to to start hollering that Angie is a racist. 
I always thought that her exposing her affair with her brother in law and the gross way she announced showed that she didn’t care that she would open herself up to slut shaming nor did she care that her 4 daughters would end up hearing about what trash she is.

Bravo doesn't do anything. Jen and Danielle had a huge physical fight during filming of the new season, and Bravo suspended her for two days, and was back to filming immediately after. There was in investigation in Heather’s case. I can't remember of any internal investigations that resulted in serious consequences for anybody. 

• Useful 1

The women all came to Heather's defense in black eye-gate.  

It could have all been pre-planned, as in a pact to stand behind her, but it was heartwarming to watch Whitney give Heather an honest shoulder to lean on, not just a perfunctory tap.

Whitney's comment about Heather having been under Stockholm Syndrome was very interesting, in that they all felt like Jen had them fooled, but Heather most of all.  

Heather does seem to be completely done with Jen Shah and her going away to prison seems to have helped break Heather of that bond.  

For Heather, the hold that Jen had over her may be reminiscent of the way the church held her, and it's the breaking free that allows for her growth.

While Andy was grilling her, I, too, was upset at her.  How could she accuse production, and try to make it sound like it was a joke?  But I do felt like this was a redemption for her.

I won't go into her appearance on WWHL, other than to say that she seems like a completely different person, so we shall see.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But what is the "it"? I hate it.

IT = I believe Bravo knew about Monica and the reality von tease stuff - down to the hairdresser who was part of it.  They saved it up to manufacture the big reveal in the finale, of Heather finding out, telling the others and accusing Monica at the last dinner in Bermuda. The other explanation is that Heather had an out of nowhere revelation, called the hairdresser whose guilty conscience got the better of her at that exact moment, and lucky for Bravo it all happened just in time to give them a juicy season finale! 😄

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Pi237 said:

lol @ Heather for this, too:

”If this is part of the job, then maybe…”

(maybe the show is not for you?🤣)

”…..then, maybe… it shouldnt be part of the job”

lmao No way she’d leave this show willingly.  

Ha! You could really see those wheels turning as she was trying to get that thought out. 
I enjoyed Heather’s bit about how this bullshit D-list celebrity job would be so perfect if only the negative social media/gossip aspect - the very thing that powers the entire franchise - would go away. Then Housewives could really flourish! Don’t we deserve the money for nothing, all benefits/no drawbacks life? You know that you’re exposing yourself and your children, and this is exactly why normal people don’t go on these shows, Heather! And from a woman who wrote a literal book about family members who wronged her and put out her own press insinuating people, who are anonymous and get no benefit from the spotlight, of something that would cost them their livelihoods. 
And not to defend indefensible crazy Monica in any way, but that whole thing did smack of snobbery/classism to me because she is truly easy to write off. They’ve all slandered each other on camera to keep the gossip churned up, but that coming from an outsider was a different kind of unforgivable. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
23 minutes ago, RedInk said:

I enjoyed Heather’s bit about how this bullshit D-list celebrity job would be so perfect if only the negative social media/gossip aspect - the very thing that powers the entire franchise - would go away. Then Housewives could really flourish! 

I loved when she said it was the ONLY bad thing about being a housewife!  Having to fight constantly, have your dirty laundry aired, ruin others' events, try to throw your own fun party and have them ruin it with fighting - none of those are drawbacks, apparently 🙄

• LOL 8
15 hours ago, Pi237 said:

lol @ Heather for this, too:

”If this is part of the job, then maybe…”

(maybe the show is not for you?🤣)

”…..then, maybe… it shouldnt be part of the job”

lmao No way she’d leave this show willingly.  

Yes, Heather almost put her foot in her mouth with that statement.  We all knew she was going to say that the show was not for her/ she didn't want any part of it.  But, had to come up with something else because she LOVEs being in the spotlight and the perks it brings.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, ichbin said:

Monica was like a trapped and vicious animal looking for anyway out. When she misheard (if it actually was misheard) Angie's comment about her being low-brow like it was a racial slur she jumped on it like the last plane out of a war zone. Even when corrected it looked like her wheels were still turning on how to possibly make it work for her.  I was happy to see her attempts to make it seem the others would not accept her due to her financial status also prove unsuccessful. She's too much, like Jen was too much.  Lots of similarities between those two.  They both added something to the show but not the type of something that should go beyond one season.  

Monica is a classic case of being your own worst enemy.  She assumed from the start that her 'poor' status would make the other women look down on her so she decided to be on the defense 24/7.

What it ended up doing was making the other women start to hate her and not be around her.. and she assumed it was because they were wealthier then her.  She and Angie K were friends at the start of the season and all Monica did was trash on her because the other women didn't like her.

She also came in instantly not liking Lisa and pounced on Lisa every chance she got.. when Lisa is like that with everyone.. even those with money.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, MaggieG said:

As much as Monica is a liar, I did really want to hear what she had to say but everyone kept yelling and talking over each other. It's still crazy to me that she has taken so much more heat than Jenn ever did.

This is where I pause. I do not know if Monica blatantly lied, or sinned by omission. I do know that Lisa Heather, and Angie wouldn't let her answer anything. Plus, I did feel for Monica when Meredith clearly threw her under the bus. She fed Monica the Angie "news" but when Monica repeated it on air, Meredith did the "but you told the world". Did anyone else catch when Monica looked at her and said, are you serious? You told me that.

I would be like a Monica. I would think "Well we're on TV, and we have to be authentic and show everything". If one of the housewives then whispered a rumor to me I would be saying it to the person it's about (because I'm not good at remembering lies) and then suffer their wrath . And then I'd be booted off at the end of the season because the wives would be laughing that I fell for it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, princelina said:

IT = I believe Bravo knew about Monica and the reality von tease stuff - down to the hairdresser who was part of it.  They saved it up to manufacture the big reveal in the finale, of Heather finding out, telling the others and accusing Monica at the last dinner in Bermuda. The other explanation is that Heather had an out of nowhere revelation, called the hairdresser whose guilty conscience got the better of her at that exact moment, and lucky for Bravo it all happened just in time to give them a juicy season finale! 😄

Makes sense, but I was talking only about the black eye and its ongoing non-explanation.

Edited by TattleTeeny
23 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Heather is done for me.  As in she cannot be redeemed in my eyes.  What she did was WAY worse than what Monica did.  She 'joked/suggested' it was a production person who gave her the black eye, someone broke in to the lodging, etc.  She wasted lawyers time, Bravo's time and that is inexcusable.  She shined a negative light on someone's professional behavior and suggested the rental wasn't safe.  She can fuck all the way off.  I am not sure why she isn't getting more shit.  Although Andy did seem salty.  She should not be asked back.

And yes, Monica has a few screws loose but she didn't blame anyone but herself and the other partners in the blog.  She totally spied on Jen and fam.

Being shown a lying mother fucker?  She is scum.

I am so sick of Heather.  You are so right, Monica didn’t blame anyone else, she took accountability.  Jen hasn’t even taken accountability for her actual crimes.  Heather was trying to downplay her lies.  Yet what Monica did is unforgivable?  

17 hours ago, ichbin said:

I was happy to see her attempts to make it seem the others would not accept her due to her financial status also prove unsuccessful. 

She wasn’t wrong though.  Angie kept pointing out that they are BUSINESSWOMEN and Monica is NOT.  She was treated as less-than the whole reunion.  Angie said something during part one like “you have a Range Rover in a carport!”  Wow.  Way to point out that she has less.

I don’t like a gang up.  The whole reunion was them coming at her.  And for what exactly?  She posted some things about Jen, a criminal, and maybe a post or 2 exposing Jen for making fun of the others.

10 hours ago, RedInk said:

Ha! You could really see those wheels turning as she was trying to get that thought out. 
I enjoyed Heather’s bit about how this bullshit D-list celebrity job would be so perfect if only the negative social media/gossip aspect - the very thing that powers the entire franchise - would go away. Then Housewives could really flourish! Don’t we deserve the money for nothing, all benefits/no drawbacks life? You know that you’re exposing yourself and your children, and this is exactly why normal people don’t go on these shows, Heather! And from a woman who wrote a literal book about family members who wronged her and put out her own press insinuating people, who are anonymous and get no benefit from the spotlight, of something that would cost them their livelihoods. 
And not to defend indefensible crazy Monica in any way, but that whole thing did smack of snobbery/classism to me because she is truly easy to write off. They’ve all slandered each other on camera to keep the gossip churned up, but that coming from an outsider was a different kind of unforgivable. 

Yes!  She wants the money and the fame and the perks, but she doesn’t want the negatives.  She will never leave the show willingly.  She thinks if she cries about it to Andy he will be able to stop the negativity??  

She said it is a show about friendship.  It is a show about women attacking other women.  You are so right, when it came from an outsider, THAT is when it was too much?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, 65mickey said:

She never really gave a reason for doing this other than to say that she was afraid to tell the truth. And she said that Jen gave her the black eye but she didn't remember how it happened. Ok so why didn't Andy press her on this. Ask her why didn't she just say that she and I  were extremely intoxicated. We were goofing around and somehow I got poked in the eye with her elbow and it was an accident end of story. It's beyond me why heather was not fired for this. 

15 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The thing that bugs me the most is I distinctly remember during last season's reunion that Heather made a comment about how  since she couldn't remember anything that had happened and was so drunk, she went to the doctor to get "checked out", implying that she may have also been assaulted sexually. So couple that with her floating scenarios that someone on production may have been involved, when she knew the entire time that it was Jen, makes this whole thing so duplicitous and disgusting. And that's what triggered the internal HR investigation against the team of producers, camera operators, and other staff that were there. It fucking pisses me off that even now she's continuing to frame herself as the victim here when she perpetuated all of this to avoid being told by people, "see, we told you Jen was a shit friend."

9 hours ago, Chalby said:

This is where I pause. I do not know if Monica blatantly lied, or sinned by omission. I do know that Lisa Heather, and Angie wouldn't let her answer anything.

Yes! And it was particularly noticeable anytime Monica tried to reiterate that she wasn't the only one behind the account or when she tried to highlight that they all had engaged in the posts in some way. So it's not bullying when y'all like, comment, and repost the things that were not about you?

• Like 7
36 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am so sick of Heather.  You are so right, Monica didn’t blame anyone else, she took accountability.  Jen hasn’t even taken accountability for her actual crimes.  Heather was trying to downplay her lies.  Yet what Monica did is unforgivable?  

She wasn’t wrong though.  Angie kept pointing out that they are BUSINESSWOMEN and Monica is NOT.  She was treated as less-than the whole reunion.  Angie said something during part one like “you have a Range Rover in a carport!”  Wow.  Way to point out that she has less.

I don’t like a gang up.  The whole reunion was them coming at her.  And for what exactly?  She posted some things about Jen, a criminal, and maybe a post or 2 exposing Jen for making fun of the others.

Yes!  She wants the money and the fame and the perks, but she doesn’t want the negatives.  She will never leave the show willingly.  She thinks if she cries about it to Andy he will be able to stop the negativity??  

She said it is a show about friendship.  It is a show about women attacking other women.  You are so right, when it came from an outsider, THAT is when it was too much?  

Great post!  I was watching Up and Adam! last night and he agrees that Heather needs to be fired.  I just cannot believe how dangerous her accusations were against production and the rental.  As you spoke about, they don't think Monica is worthy of a space on the show.  WHY they are so activated is Monica knows how much time THEY spent on Reality Von Tease and she knows their secrets from Jenn.  Heather blabbing about how they are all friends, made me have a huge WTF face.  She has worn out any good will in my opinion.  Next season will be a total dud.  None of the remaining women have a scintilla of an interesting life or storyline.  

• Like 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I see that not so much a put down about having less as much as a put down about putting on a facade about having more. I get the businesswomen jibe also as pointing out they are actually otherwise employed to provide for their families and not just doing what appears to be some half-assed side hustle taking less attention than scheming and plotting to become TV famous. I'm not a huge Angie fan but I get why she said that and I don't think it has anything do with Monica's lack of wealth.

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

I think the reason Heather covered for Jen with the black eye wasn't Stockholm Syndrome, but acting out of loyalty to Jen. I suspect what happened was that Jen and Heather knew Jen gave her the black eye, and it was an accident, but wanted to cover it up anyway because Jen was still fighting charges in court. She hadn't pled guilty, yet, and was still claiming her innocence. She probably begged Heather not to say anything about her giving her the black eye, because it could ruin her in court, for sure, so Heather pretended she blacked out and didn't know. Now, that Jen's in jail, Heather doesn't have to cover for her. Still doesn't explain Heather blaming production, but explains the covering for Jen.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Book Junkie said:

I think the reason Heather covered for Jen with the black eye wasn't Stockholm Syndrome, but acting out of loyalty to Jen. I suspect what happened was that Jen and Heather knew Jen gave her the black eye, and it was an accident, but wanted to cover it up anyway because Jen was still fighting charges in court. She hadn't pled guilty, yet, and was still claiming her innocence. She probably begged Heather not to say anything about her giving her the black eye, because it could ruin her in court, for sure, so Heather pretended she blacked out and didn't know. Now, that Jen's in jail, Heather doesn't have to cover for her. Still doesn't explain Heather blaming production, but explains the covering for Jen.

I could go for this theory IF Heather had just been like "Oh I hit my face on a door" or something. But she kept being intentionally vague in a way that would only invite more scrutiny onto herself and Jen so the protecting Jen thing sort of falls apart.

It'd be very different if say Heather said, "This accident caused my black eye" and the woman kept needling her and implying that it was Jen and she lied in that moment to protect her. Instead, she used vagueness as a way to put herself front and center of a lot of the drama at the end of the season.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

I see that not so much a put down about having less as much as a put down about putting on a facade about having more. I get the businesswomen jibe also as pointing out they are actually otherwise employed to provide for their families and not just doing what appears to be some half-assed side hustle taking less attention than scheming and plotting to become TV famous. I'm not a huge Angie fan but I get why she said that and I don't think it has anything do with Monica's lack of wealth.

Like these business women.  HA!

image.png.91e631ff8c3f1aea1b9760bfebb5f07c.png

2 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

You know, I thought maybe it was an accident but IF it had been an accident, this story would have been over long ago.  Easy peasy explanation, no need for lawyers, no need to 'jokingly' accuse production, no need for a year of covering it up.  I think the truth is something neither wanted out.  Which is why Jenn's eyes looked crazy guilty and Heather cannot coherently say what happened.  CAGEY AS FUCK!

• Like 5
9 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Makes sense, but I was talking only about the black eye and its ongoing non-explanation.

Oh ha ha in that case - for ratings and attention of course!  Do we actually KNOW that there was an inquiry from HR into production and peoples' jobs were on the line?  OR is that just what Andy says, as they lure us into another 3 part reunion for "black eye information"?  I don't believe anything they say at this point! 😃

• Like 1
(edited)
On 1/23/2024 at 7:59 PM, Straycat80 said:

Heather is saying Jen gave her the black eye but still not saying how or not remembering? Something is still fishy. Did Jen have like a mafia at the time she was afraid would come after her? Because if that’s still a fear I’d be really afraid if I was Monica.

Yep. I was a little frustrated that Heather didn't give any details. What happened? I'm assuming they argued and Jen lost her cool, but I would've liked to have heard Heather say it. She did admit they were drunk, but even drunk a normal person doesn't go off and pop their friend.

But I did believe Heather when she said she was afraid of Jen. I think all these women were and that's why they defended her for so long. 

Monica is ice cold scary to me. Some of her expressions--or really non-expression--just a blank stare--gave me chills. 

First of all - I believe Monica over Andy, when she says she told production about the reality von tease thing when she interviewed.  

I do too. I think it's why they cast her. 

My main takeaway from watching these reunion shows on Peacock: most of these people cannot speak without rampant use of the f-word. It's the new like, except it hurts my ears even more. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
On 1/23/2024 at 9:56 PM, princelina said:

And yes, Jen Shah has done heinous things, but that night they were super drunk and acting like maniacs; I'm going with accident over malicious assault until someone shows me RECEIPTS!!! 😃 

I thought of this too but am inclined to think it wasn't an accident or Heather wouldn't have felt she had to cover for Jen. It wouldn't have been that hard to explain how an accident happened between two friends who were drunk and rough housing. Also in the footage Heather looked scared or at least meek. I think Jen got mad and hit Heather. 

On 1/24/2024 at 9:10 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Per Heather and Jen .....People protect their abuser every fucking day ... Heather didn't want to go through that shit again when she spotted the behavior coming from Monica and put a squash on it good for her ....

Yes!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I thought of this too but am inclined to think it wasn't an accident or Heather wouldn't have felt she had to cover for Jen. It wouldn't have been that hard to explain how an accident happened between two friends who were drunk and rough housing. Also in the footage Heather looked scared or at least meek. I think Jen got mad and hit Heather. 

Yes!

Yeah, when we watched that episode last season, Heather and Jen were very clearly wrestling all around drunk. At one point they wrestled onto the couch or a bed and Jen’s leg kicked up right by Heather’s face. It could have happened right then, and the bruise wouldn’t have shown up until the next day. I thought it was odd that no one was like you two were wrestling around all night, no wonder why you’re bruised and scratched. But the fact that they made such a big to-do about there’s no way to know, etc., does seem to imply the play-fighting turned into Fight Club behind closed doors or something that Jen took too far or decided she was actually mad instead of just playing around.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, when we watched that episode last season, Heather and Jen were very clearly wrestling all around drunk. At one point they wrestled onto the couch or a bed and Jen’s leg kicked up right by Heather’s face. It could have happened right then, and the bruise wouldn’t have shown up until the next day. I thought it was odd that no one was like you two were wrestling around all night, no wonder why you’re bruised and scratched. But the fact that they made such a big to-do about there’s no way to know, etc., does seem to imply the play-fighting turned into Fight Club behind closed doors or something that Jen took too far or decided she was actually mad instead of just playing around.

Definitely could be because we all know Jen has an anger problem and could flip into a rage quickly. Maybe they were horsing around and Heather knocked against her in a way that ticked Jen off, and then she punched her. I've seen this happen when people are drunk. The lack of details was puzzling, especially since this was supposed to be the big reveal. And I can't get past how shamed and meek Heather was acting after, like an abuse victim. 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

I totally agree 1000%!! I’m betting Jen cried to Heather not to tell because even if it was an accident the fact that she was so drunk she attacked her friend would not play out well in the press for her and make things worse, whether legally or not. So Jen/Heather swirled these “theories” around knowing no one else would actually get hurt by it because they weren’t naming names. And I think Heather was honestly so drunk she didn’t really recall what happened regardless so was she really lying??? 

• Like 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

But I did believe Heather when she said she was afraid of Jen. I think all these women were and that's why they defended her for so long. 

She was afraid that Jen would drop her as a friend.    
She wasn’t afraid Jen would murder her.  Or swindle her!  She was scared of being left out.  She’s such a pathetic loser.

spacer.png

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
On 1/25/2024 at 7:55 AM, heatherchandler said:

...Heather... 

Heather excuses everyone's outrageous behavior, including her own, and acts as though Monica is the devil itself.  Heather's hairdresser betrayed her trust and was part of the Reality Von Tease site, but she's fine with her.  Jen gave Heather a black eye and made her lie about it, but that's okay, even when it involved pointing the finger at innocent people.  All of the ladies have said heinous things about each other and have screeched at them directly, calling them every name in the book, but somehow Monica is not the "caliber" of Housewife they are.  Some of the posts Heather was the most upset with were things that Jen said about her and the site was exposing what a terrible friend Jen was.  The poster (Monica or one of her colleagues) was commenting on the horrible things Jen said and did.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

She may have told some random person in the NBCUniversal building some time during her interview process, but who knows if that person even worked for them or for UPS. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9520vcih4ri0lexsqb9ol8 

In my mind Bravo gets the "Sure, Jan" - they're admitting it maybe could possibly have happened so they're not caught in a total lie by denying it!

• Like 2