Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Tensions reach a boiling point in the conclusion of an intense reunion; Heather's bombshell admission about her black eye forces Andy and the group to question her timing and past loyalty; Monica is in the hot seat once again.

Airdate: 01.23.2024

• Like 1

If Andy keeps Monica on the show then he’s promoting cyber bullying. And I won’t watch this show anymore. And he’s cheapened this season by allowing troll Monica to dominate this season. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If Andy keeps Monica on the show then he’s promoting cyber bullying. And I won’t watch this show anymore. And he’s cheapened this season by allowing troll Monica to dominate this season. 

And the reunion.

Monica needs some professional help.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Jen Shah got an unpaid employee to install and pay for a personal security system?? Did she pay for anything? I am thinking her defrauding ways were not limited to the elderly...

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Heather is saying Jen gave her the black eye but still not saying how or not remembering? Something is still fishy. Did Jen have like a mafia at the time she was afraid would come after her? Because if that’s still a fear I’d be really afraid if I was Monica.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

We all saw Jen and Heather roughhousing that night after dinner.  Why couldn’t they have said it was an accident.  Why isn’t Andy asking Heather if Jen hit her with malicious intent, and why?

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Jen was heinous, but all this trauma talk is ridiculous. They're grown women. No one forced them to do anything. And Heather blaming production for the eye-wow! That's Low.And can't be blamed on Jen. She chose to say those things Long after it happened. And if it was innocent and they both don't remember-why all the  DRAMA?!  Heather's no innocent lamb here. She's way shadier than I thought and threw Jen under the bus to save her ass from a lawsuit from production or from getting dropped from the show. Now her commandeering the Bermuda reveal makes sense. Her trump card to make up for her lies.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Andy saying that Monica's Reality Von Tease scam is the same as Heather's post-black eye cover up is one of the biggest false equivalencies I've seen in awhile. Apples and oranges.

• Like 13
  • Applause 9

Well thank you sweet tap dancing baby Jeebus.  We FINALLY got the real story (sorta) of the famous black eye.  Good Gravy, that took forever.  After seeing all their shenanigans while on the trip, I think they're all lucky that the MOST that happened was a black eye.  Mysterious but not really.  

I don't know why this shit is still surrounding this show.  I thought when Teresa & Joe Guidice went to prison, Bravo would vet these Howives a little better.  WRONG!

Interesting that they were all up Monica's ass about her trolling them but they weren't all that bothered by Jen Shah's complete and total FRAUD against little OLD PEOPLE.  Self absorbed much?

Not sure Monica OR her Mom need to come back.  Maybe just let them go on Big Brother or Naked & Afraid? Swamp People?  Somewhere else would be good.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Guess I didn’t do my research. Much like Monica, who should know if she wants a second season aka her redemption arc, she needed to come contrite on the reunion. But much like Jen, she couldn’t put her ego down long enough to pretend to be sorry. 

• Like 12

I can only watch this episode and in my mind scream "Shut Up!" I want Heather, Lisa, and Angie to STFU. Angie's way of speaking gets on my nerves completely. It's tilted, formal, and often doesn't really make sense. Like, who talks to their friends like that?

Why is Monica even at the reunion? These ladies are so paranoid and defensive around her, they have not allowed her to complete a sentence or thought. They are so reactionary, even if all she does is look at them.

And Heather alluding to how the group needs more "high caliber" women is a joke. Is she inferring that she's the right caliber of person, or Jen, Whitney, etc? They are all middle of the road and again, not actual housewives. I believe it was just 2 years ago when Jen and Meredith were implying Heather doesn't belong on the show, which resulted in Heather's sucking up to them.

If these women have something to worry about I understand, them wanting to avoid Monica. If there's nothing to what Monica's been saying, or that the blog's been posting, who cares?

There's always going to be somebody criticizing you. I don't know why Heather is so suddenly sensitive now. She's had a lot worse said about her, prior to Monica.

I want Monica to stay on even though I can't stand how she lashes out when backed into a corner. She makes herself sound foolish, but I still want her.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

First of all - I believe Monica over Andy, when she says she told production about the reality von tease thing when she interviewed.  Second of all, I believe everyone knew how Heather got her black eye, but they dragged it out deliberately for drama last season.  And yes, Jen Shah has done heinous things, but that night they were super drunk and acting like maniacs; I'm going with accident over malicious assault until someone shows me RECEIPTS!!! 😃  Which is why their whole song and dance about it last season was stupid, and dragging it out until the end of Reunion Part 3 was downright embarrassing for everyone involved - I'm talking to you and production, Andy!  I love how Mary tried to lecture others on how to act normal, and Meredith tried to explain to Monica how rumors get out there on camera, and how they all, except for Monica, are so in love and bonded with each other! This entire franchise is just ludicrous 😂😂😂

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Heather’s not making any sense. Scared of what? 

That didn't  make any sense at all. I don't  want to say she was lying, but she fudged the truth quite a bit. I'll maybe  give next season  a miss, Lisa is so darned precious,  she makes me sick.

58 minutes ago, princelina said:

First of all - I believe Monica over Andy, when she says she told production about the reality von tease thing when she interviewed.  Second of all, I believe everyone knew how Heather got her black eye, but they dragged it out deliberately for drama last season.  And yes, Jen Shah has done heinous things, but that night they were super drunk and acting like maniacs; I'm going with accident over malicious assault until someone shows me RECEIPTS!!! 😃  Which is why their whole song and dance about it last season was stupid, and dragging it out until the end of Reunion Part 3 was downright embarrassing for everyone involved - I'm talking to you and production, Andy!  I love how Mary tried to lecture others on how to act normal, and Meredith tried to explain to Monica how rumors get out there on camera, and how they all, except for Monica, are so in love and bonded with each other! This entire franchise is just ludicrous 😂😂😂

Very well  said!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

A burn book? Is she 17? How fucking embarrassing.

If Jen somehow came back on the show these women would all be fighting each other over who’d be her best friend. What Monica did was sketchy but they’re acting like this betrayal of Jen is the worst thing to ever happen across the RH franchise.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

W

Not sure Monica OR her Mom need to come back.  Maybe just let them go on Big Brother or Naked & Afraid? Swamp People?  Somewhere else would be good.

I'm sure either Monica or Monica and her Mom have already established their "Only Fan" accounts - that seems to be the new trend, and I wouldn't be surprised if Monica winds up making good money from it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dmeets said:

My favorite part of the "Burn Book" was when they were all yelling "She says Lisa is a bitch!" and Monica responds, "It says beyotch!"  WTF? 😂😂😂. Not to quote myself, but this franchise is the silliest - at least of the ones I watch! 😄

3 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Because  he knows the others aren't  as pure as the driven snow, especially  Heather.

I think it's because she made this lame franchise sing, at least for this season!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Monica has a HUGE inferiority complex, if you listen to the things she said tonight.  She really was trying to get one of the other housewives to say that she wasn't good enough, wasn't rich enough, wasn't "white" enough - none of them were stupid enough to take the bait.

I was especially appalled when Angie called her a low-brow sewer/gutter rat (I can't remember exactly) and Monica screamed "brown!!!" over and over again, even after several people corrected her, including Andy.  

She wants something to hang over their heads as a personal affront.

Monica has so many freaking personal problems that continuing on this show could not be good for her mental health, which seems pretty shaky already.

Plus, she's a lying liar who lies.  The FBI told her to follow Jen Shah, do regular stake-outs at her house, and basically do whatever she could to trap Jen in an arrest??  WTF?  No wonder the other women were laughing - it's so ridiculous, but yet, she doubled down on it.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

The FBI saying they want any of the evidence you have does not mean go out and collect more! Sheesh!

As evidenced from the show and reunion, it wouldn't be the first time she misunderstood something. 

• Like 7
52 minutes ago, princelina said:

My favorite part of the "Burn Book" was when they were all yelling "She says Lisa is a bitch!" and Monica responds, "It says beyotch!"  WTF? 😂😂😂. Not to quote myself, but this franchise is the silliest - at least of the ones I watch! 😄

I think it's because she made this lame franchise sing, at least for this season!

Maybe. I didn't  dislike her as much as some , she's  awfully  juvenile,  but then so is Whitney imho.

• Like 2

One thing that Monica did manage to do this season was to bring the other housewives together.  They all had a common enemy and now are getting along better than any time in the past. Given this group's dynamic, that should last 5 minutes before they are at each others' throats again.

• Like 14
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Heather was on WWHL tonight.  Andy announced:

Hide contents

Monica will not be back for next season.

Yes, I saw that. Heather said I just want to be on the show with my friends,  shady b. Like the one who gave her a black eye, or dissing  Meredith,  and not saying sorry. I enjoyed  the comments  after Heather spoke. 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

So, Monica and Meredith received the same information about Angie in IG DMs, they didn't check if it was accurate, but they repeated it on the show because Meredith had a personal feud against Angie, and Monica decided to attack another HW which is typical of new HWs.

Heather is denouncing Jen at the reunion, when she wholeheartedly said she supported her at the finale in Bermuda. Why was she afraid of her a few months ago when she was already in prison and not now? What changed? The negative comments of viewers and social media sites? She is a hypocrite. 

Heather had a lot of nerve to accuse Bravo production of causing her black eye, or editing out/covering up how it happened, jeopardize their jobs, and lie on her book tour about it, as well. It seems lawyers were involved. She perpetuated the lie for years. She also accused the internet trolls to divert attention, as if they were responsible for her behavior.

She is not too much different than Monica.

Monica lied a few more times, and was exposed. 

5 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Jen was heinous, but all this trauma talk is ridiculous. They're grown women. No one forced them to do anything. And Heather blaming production for the eye-wow! That's Low.And can't be blamed on Jen. She chose to say those things Long after it happened. And if it was innocent and they both don't remember-why all the  DRAMA?!  Heather's no innocent lamb here. She's way shadier than I thought and threw Jen under the bus to save her ass from a lawsuit from production or from getting dropped from the show. Now her commandeering the Bermuda reveal makes sense. Her trump card to make up for her lies.

Exactly! Even in Bermuda she said she supported Jen, but she doesn't anymore (because she could finally get out of Jen's "spell") in order to avoid lawsuits, and keep her HW job. Her behavior was/is despicable.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Did anyone ever apologize to Meredith for accusing her of spreading the vwoomas?

Well, Meredith spread the vwoomas.

4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

My bad, didn't see where they said it was shutdown.

The last post was in August 2022, just after Jen's trial.

4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Guess I didn’t do my research. Much like Monica, who should know if she wants a second season aka her redemption arc, she needed to come contrite on the reunion. But much like Jen, she couldn’t put her ego down long enough to pretend to be sorry. 

She is too arrogant.

• Like 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, dmeets said:

If Jen somehow came back on the show these women would all be fighting each other over who’d be her best friend. What Monica did was sketchy but they’re acting like this betrayal of Jen is the worst thing to ever happen across the RH franchise.

Jen defrauded old and vulnerable people in this franchise, Vicki Gunvalson had a faking cancer storyline on the HW of OC, the Giudices went to prison for fraud in the NJ HWs, the Salahis of the RH of DC crashed President Obama's first official dinner, and there is much more. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

I do not want to listen to or see Monica on tv ever again.  
Heathers coming clean about the black eye didn’t really clear much up. It sounds like an accident unless Jen was in a rage and punched her. If that were the case I definitely see Heather calling the police. The whole we were too scared of Jen to function doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Monica said she told production in her first interview for the show that she had a burner account like Andy Cohen called it. AC said Bravo wouldn't hire her if they knew. Lisa said Bravo knew from the beginning. Who is telling the truth?

Why is Heather still on the show after she accused Bravo of covering up the black eye story, and Bravo employees of being responsible for her black eye? At least she was clever (unlike Monica) to apologize to everybody, viewers, Bravo, the other HWs. 

• Like 9

They need to mute everyone else’s mic when someone is answering a question.  As much as Monica lies, I still wanted to hear her lies. Every time anyone spoke, especially Monica, they’d all start screeching the Entire time. Super annoying! 

• Like 14

lol @ Heather for this, too:

”If this is part of the job, then maybe…”

(maybe the show is not for you?🤣)

”…..then, maybe… it shouldnt be part of the job”

lmao No way she’d leave this show willingly.  

I can’t get over how she played the victim, when she lied and put producers jobs and reputations in jeopardy. And still wanted to shake it off with, “I was a different person then”  When all they had to say was “we were both so drunk, we’re not sure how it happened” 

But Heather had to go for the storyline. It wasnt fear of Jen. It wasn’t Stockholm Syndrome. It was her opportunity to grab the spotlight and she didn’t think she’d get so pressed for an explanation. 

I dare say she’s as slippery and opportunistic as Monica was. She just knows the game better, so jumped right up on that cross with the tears and asking for ‘grace.’

• Like 7
  • Applause 5

Ok so I am missing how Angie could be part of the "Greek Mafia" because she had a bankruptcy and a lien on her property?  I know people that had both but never thought they were in some kind of mafia.

Heather accusing Production?  I see her getting the ole bad edit next season. 

• Like 6
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I can’t get over how she played the victim, when she lied and put producers jobs and reputations in jeopardy.

If jobs and reputation were in jeopardy, it's weird that Bravo allowed so much footage to make it into the episodes for the world to see. They had to explain the black eye, but they could have directed the cast to handle it differently for the cameras. "Oh, we were clowning around drunk and Jen accidentally hit me with an elbow." End of story and drama.

They need to mute everyone else’s mic when someone is answering a question.

Judges do this during Zoom court proceedings, usually to shut up an obnoxious defendant. It's fabulous. I recommend it to Bravo during the reunions, because they are unbearable to watch. Andy could have a big red Mute button next to his chair.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 8
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Heather is saying Jen gave her the black eye but still not saying how or not remembering? Something is still fishy. Did Jen have like a mafia at the time she was afraid would come after her? Because if that’s still a fear I’d be really afraid if I was Monica.

Heather said she had scratches all over her, and that sure looked like a bite mark on her arm...she'd have had to be black-out drunk not to remember or have it come back to her. The bite mark suggests it went beyond normal drunken rough housing. What was she protecting Jen from by claiming amnesia? an assault charge? And why be scared to say we were drunk and fooling around, it got out of hand, and I woke up with a black eye? Who else did Jen have (or not have) on her payroll? Like you said, maybe she was the one with ties to the mafia.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when Jen watched this season and found out what Monica was up to. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, dmeets said:

Andy looked gleeful when Monica whipped that out.  Because, of course he did.  🙄

For some reason, Lisa repeatedly telling Monica she did not know how to argue, or did not argue well, was cracking me up.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

The fact the "burn book" was a flop made me LOL so fucking hard ... her getting caught in lie after lie also was fucking funny.. I told production ... we wouldn't have hired you if you told us that and her shutting up real quick

as per them not wanting to be around her anymore..... Why would you willingly invite someone like that into your life? it makes sense they want nothing to do with her ,,.. she stalked she secretly recorded she literately was watching camera footage in someone else house when she no longer worked  for them .. she recorded herself stalking their house with glee .. that's creepy as fuck

Per Heather and Jen .....People protect their abuser every fucking day ... Heather didn't want to go through that shit again when she spotted the behavior coming from Monica and put a squash on it good for her ....

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she stalked she secretly recorded she literately was watching camera footage in someone else house when she no longer worked  for them .. she recorded herself stalking their house with glee .. that's creepy as fuck

That is Danielle Staub level crazy

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That is Danielle Staub level crazy

its NUTS would you ever feel safe? I see why Deana didnt want to be around her .. you dont know how far someone like that would take shit and try to justify it like Monica did with the FBI told me to stalk her (No they fucking didnt)

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The fact the "burn book" was a flop made me LOL so fucking hard .

that was Gold. She really thought that would be an iconic moment.  And, of course she made herself the Regina George in it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7