Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, princelina said:

In my mind Bravo gets the "Sure, Jan" - they're admitting it maybe could possibly have happened so they're not caught in a total lie by denying it!

The "Sure, Jan" IS for Bravo!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 1/24/2024 at 7:40 PM, ZettaK said:

The season has great ratings, the best in years.

Really??  Why?

On 1/24/2024 at 9:15 PM, QQQQ said:

That's what I meant when I wrote, "I also know some countries have much lower healthcare costs." Maybe my real point is that it must be nice for the HWs not to have to worry about cost. I doubt any of them research if they are in a country with national health service or read their insurance policies prior to placing that call to EMS.

Most wealthy people have concierge doctors.  They don’t even mess with insurance copays.  Of course, half of these women are not wealthy.

• Like 2
On 1/24/2024 at 8:23 PM, ZettaK said:

Bravo doesn't do anything. Jen and Danielle had a huge physical fight during filming of the new season, and Bravo suspended her for two days, and was back to filming immediately after. There was in investigation in Heather’s case. I can't remember of any internal investigations that resulted in serious consequences for anybody. 

Jen and Danielle of the NJ HWs. I'm sorry I forgot this detail. 

On 1/25/2024 at 10:55 AM, heatherchandler said:

I am so sick of Heather.  You are so right, Monica didn’t blame anyone else, she took accountability.  Jen hasn’t even taken accountability for her actual crimes.  Heather was trying to downplay her lies.  Yet what Monica did is unforgivable?  

She wasn’t wrong though.  Angie kept pointing out that they are BUSINESSWOMEN and Monica is NOT.  She was treated as less-than the whole reunion.  Angie said something during part one like “you have a Range Rover in a carport!”  Wow.  Way to point out that she has less.

I don’t like a gang up.  The whole reunion was them coming at her.  And for what exactly?  She posted some things about Jen, a criminal, and maybe a post or 2 exposing Jen for making fun of the others.

Yes!  She wants the money and the fame and the perks, but she doesn’t want the negatives.  She will never leave the show willingly.  She thinks if she cries about it to Andy he will be able to stop the negativity??  

She said it is a show about friendship.  It is a show about women attacking other women.  You are so right, when it came from an outsider, THAT is when it was too much?  

Heather is a hypocrite. She is bothered by the criticism (and she should be criticized for her behavior regarding the black eye, and more), but she would love it if only the celebrity aspect, and the benefits, monetary, and otherwise existed. 

On 1/28/2024 at 12:35 AM, heatherchandler said:

Really??  Why?

Most wealthy people have concierge doctors.  They don’t even mess with insurance copays.  Of course, half of these women are not wealthy.

I think this should be on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills forum. 

The ratings were up because of Kyle's storyline about the problems in her relationship with Mauricio, and her friendship with the country singer.