Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I liked Sutton’s kitty cat(s) dress. 

I wonder if she has cats. I remember when she wore a cat sweater to her blind date as well. As someone who has two all black cats I liked her dress 🐈‍⬛ 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I think Kyle and the singer are just friends. People have younger friends. I always did, and my husband does, as well. Most people in his job are a lot younger, and they are friends- hanging out, traveling together friends.  

7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder if she has cats. I remember when she wore a cat sweater to her blind date as well. As someone who has two all black cats I liked her dress 🐈‍⬛ 

She had two cats last time I checked. I always had several cats, now only one, and I'm in cat and dog rescue. My dog passed in the beginning of October at almost 12 years old. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 21

Listen. I know about suicide.  It screws with your mind. Now it makes sense that Kyle is so off the radar in so many areas of her life.

I'm glad she has a life coach. This is some really HARD STUFF.

Spoiler

Just now, goofygirl said:

Listen. I know about suicide.  It screws with your mind. Now it makes sense that Kyle is so off the radar in so many areas of her life.

I'm glad she has a life coach. This is some really HARD STUFF.

Reveal spoiler

There's no spoiler.  Just could not get rid of the box!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think Sutton has been under attack since joining this franchise.  Doesn’t seem to bother her much, tho.  
Her talking heads are funny.  

What happened to the last housewife that came on and made attacking Sutton her whole storyline basically? 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12

Annemarie can go away now. She is coming off like an idiot. You can def drink on gabapentin. Also why is Annemarie trying to act like she is the expert on Sutton’s medical history. I don’t like her at all. I am not gonna go off topic either on her loser husband.

Kyle and Mauricio are so awkward.

I mean good for Sutton and the store but she does know she didn’t do it on her own tho right lol.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Erika always has to try to attack Sutton's sexuality and shame her as if she is inadequate as a woman.  That's disgraceful to do on any level with anyone.  This, coming from Erika, who could not keep an elderly man interested in her.

In the words of Maeby Funke, Marry me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

I laughed so hard at the editors for Dorit yammering on during her conversation with Crystal. Well played, editors. Well played.

I did too. Funniest part of the entire episode. Would love to see more fodder like this in future eps, but won't be holding my breath.

I would die, though, if Andy addresses Dorit's chatterbox nature (again) in the upcoming Reunion show. 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Annemarie can go away now. She is coming off like an idiot. You can def drink on gabapentin. Also why is Annemarie trying to act like she is the expert on Sutton’s medical history. I don’t like her at all. I am not gonna go off topic either on her loser husband.

I didn't understand what she was claiming didn't make sense. Sutton said her doctor told her it was fine if she didn't quit drinking entirely. Suttong also said she had a narrow esophogus but still ate food. What was supposed to not make sense about it?

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
22 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I didn't understand what she was claiming didn't make sense. Sutton said her doctor told her it was fine if she didn't quit drinking entirely. Suttong also said she had a narrow esophogus but still ate food. What was supposed to not make sense about it?

Sutton also mentioned that her brother has the same issue, but he goes to get his enlarged. She chooses not to go that route, and that's her choice.

• Like 14
3 hours ago, Marley said:

I mean good for Sutton and the store but she does know she didn’t do it on her own tho right lol.

Sutton cheering herself for having a store that she did on her own, "without taking anyone's money" and then the producer asks, "Did you use your spousal support on the store? and Sutton says, "Of course!!"  hahaha. 

I would bet anything that store is a loss write off  and a great way to travel and shop.  Of course there isn't anything wrong with that (there are several of those in the beach community we frequent) but Sutton saying, thinking? she did it all on her own is the kind of hilarious. 

ETA: Well, that and the thing on Dorito's head in her interview scenes, lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

I've never  heard of Kyles bff, what a horrible  thing to happen.  I guess she knows how LVP felt now.

I don't  like the newbie,  she's  super mom,  frosted flakes anyone. 

Erika called her mom, to tell her she will be in residency  in Vegas. I guess we get to see it. Whoopie. Her mum was pleased  for her, but she said one thing  wrong, and Erika rolls her eyes.

A boring  episode, but we got to see Morgan, who makes Kyle laugh. Kim seemed  very jittery. 

I'm happy  for Sutton. 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kyle and Garcelle are working actresses, and producers, even Kim had still some acting jobs until relatively recently, AnneMarie is a nurse, Dorit has a fashion business, Erika has some performing gigs, Crystal has a coconut drink company. The first six did it for all their lives. Sutton opened the store recently, and she finances it. 

Point taken. I thought Sutton had a store before coming on the show. 

And as far as AnneMarie’s concerned, I’d put nurse in quotes. I’m not impressed by her medical knowledge so far.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I think we need more of Erika’s mother on this show. Sort of like the anti-Lois. Woman sure can trigger her daughter the way nobody else seems to. The way that call got testy all of a sudden was whiplash inducing, and I think both their interactions so far have been 🤣.

Can’t fool your Mom.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

she’s a CRNA not a doctor.

California is a full practice state for advanced practice RNs.  APRNs can practice to the full extent of their training and education—which certainly extends to giving medical advice.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

When I was little in the 80s I got a Cabbage Patch Doll for Christmas when they were VERY difficult to get. People were on the news almost killing each other for these dolls when they were put on the shelf. I took this doll with me everyone and placed in front and center every time I sat down. I wanted everyone to know I had this hard to find/hard to buy item.

I grew out of it. Just saying. 

Now I feel really old,  LOL. I’ve never understood these fads. I guess you’re not considered to have “arrived” unless you can plop a Birkin on the restaurant table. Didn’t Crystal have a whole load of these that cost approximately the GDP of a small country? I’ve had my purse for years, which was a cast-off from my then-college age daughter. Still suits my needs just fine.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Annmarie doesn’t seem as bad (yet) as JT (Southern Charm) or Monica (RHSLC). Though we’ve only seen her briefly so far. But Bravo seemingly has decided to now only cast people who are willing to come out of the gate hot with the accusations, yelling, and sanctimony. (Perhaps there are other newbies with this personality/behavior on other Bravo shows; I don’t watch them all.) immediately coming off as the producers’ henchman isn’t a good look. Ease into it so the animosity seems natural.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I feel bad for Kyles loss but there’s still something about throwing it at viewers mid season as an excuse for her 

Messed up quoting you, but yes-it’s obvious Kyle’s marriage is rocky. She’s even said so. But everyone’s supposed to act like it isn’t happening and that’s bullshit when you look back at how Kyle always insisted everyone Just Be Honest!!  Now, she knows how it feels to be pressured to discuss something, on camera, no less, when you’re not emotionally ready to do so.   

It’s horrible how she lost her friend, that poor woman’s family, but she didn’t show compassion for Lisa when she lost her brother, or for Denise’s marriage, but she expects to be treated with kid gloves. 

Uhoh, a Teddy sighting. Wonder how she feels about Kyle’s new bestie being much younger. Get in line behind Dorit, Teddy! Thank you, next! 

• Like 22
  • LOL 1
58 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Kim Richards chiming in to be snarky against Sutton annoyed me. Especially since they are discussing Sutton’s drinking and her own sister outed her as an alcoholic. 

I'm sympathetic toward Kim, but also didn't care for her snarkiness against Sutton. Kyle had plenty to say about Kim's addiction when she was a regular on the show. Kim probably should have kept her mouth shut in that moment.

• Like 18
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think the reason why your store closed was that nobody was buying your stuff. 

What?! Nobody wanted Kyle's Style?! Kaftan's by Kyle was a katastrophy?!

She has a new store with that woman they all went to NYC to see the fashion show, PJ's and such, Sutton was wearing a lounging set a few episodes ago...I can only think the collab woman is the real brains and day to day behind the scenes.

9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I liked Sutton’s kitty cat(s) dress. 

It's a no dawg for me...see what I did there, lol.  Maybe on a different figure type? It reminds me of the swan dress Bjork wore all those years ago, Sutton's dress does nothing to flatter her figure. I still like her style most of the time tho.

10 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

Oh, Erika.  You're going to have to deep throat a foot-long schlong if you think that'll help stretch one's esophagus!  😁

Why do all these HW's think a dick is the cure for everything? Seriously that is their go to answer, "I have a blister on my foot," "Oh honey, you need a dick," every time.

Gabapentin is given for restless leg syndrome, I asked my father's doctor to prescribe it for him after watching him "sleep," (he was 93 and sleep would be a circus, it was a constant leg movement and wanting to sit up, stand up, lay down, stand up, lay down, etc...), it is a wonder drug, I hope it works for Sutton but maybe she should look in to a medical proceedure for her issue, I just hope Annewhoever is not her anesthetist, lol.

In my head I cannot say Sutton's name normally now, I always do Sutton's imitation of Erika saying her name. Does that make sense?

I have always said that Morgan will hang with Kyle until she doesn't, Kyle will be left tattooed and alone. 

Full disclosure, I had an Old Fashioned with dinner last night (it's okay I am not on any meds that you shouldn't drink booze while taking...I think.), and I dozed off and missed Annewhoever's scenes, is it worth a rewatch?  And yes I do know I am lightweight when it comes to booze, the pre bedtime nap proves it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Is there any drug that doesn’t say do not use with alcohol. I took a look at mine and they all have that disclaimer. I figure it is more a legal disclaimer than actual medical necessity for many drugs. 

My doctor prescribed me gabapentin for hot flashes (it works!) and I can honestly say I don’t see any cognitive changes. Using that drug against Sutton is really lame and a bit of a stretch.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that while Kim was at the store party she did not stand still long enough for me to actually see what she looks like and when she was standing still she was in the background, I have no idea how she really looked. 

Kim's artwork/wall scribbles looked like the work of a criminally insane person, there I said it.

renting her a house (cause we all know she doesnt own one) and coming over and seeing she has scribbled over your walls? id freak the fuck out

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just gonna put this right here .. this is Kyle hiding her dirty hands 

That smack-worthy look on her face when AM and Sutton were “conversing” (trying to be nice) said it all for me. AnneMarie was doing her dirty work. Maybe it’s just me, but I’m having a very hard time feeling sympathy for this person.

23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that while Kim was at the store party she did not stand still long enough for me to actually see what she looks like and when she was standing still she was in the background, I have no idea how she really looked. 

Kim's artwork/wall scribbles looked like the work of a criminally insane person, there I said it.

Kim just looked bad. I was kind of shocked, actually. If she finds joy in her art, you go girl. It looked like art therapy stuff.

• Like 11
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I was watching an old episode yesterday (Sutton's first or second season), and she is a lot thinner this season. Even her face was a lot fuller before. 

She's been very thin the last couple of seasons. I imagine having an issue following food might have something to do with that. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Why is she a fraud?

She's willing to be Kyle's mouthpiece and look a fool (despite her medical training) just to be a housewife. Like Sutton said, she doesn't know her, she didn't ask for her advice and here's AnneMarie spouting ignorance and nonsense that's easily debunked with a simple google or webmd search. I love how Sutton handled her.

I get Kyle being thrown by her BFF's suicide. Couple that with menopause and the constant Mo's cheating rumors and I start to understand her sudden sobriety/workout addiction better. However, she doesn't het a pass on the hypocrisy and overall disregard for anyone else and their own situation.

Kyle's never once shown grace to others so she has no right to be butthurt that other people are discussing her. The way she quickly turns nasty and uses info they've shared to belittle them makes me surprised she even has friends.

Edited by snarts
glitch in the matrix tripled my post
  • Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I personally like Kim's artwork.  Walls may or may not be the appropriate place for that artwork—depending on what room those walls are a part of.  But certainly, it's easy enough to have those walls repainted when Kim moves out.

Anne Marie was not technically wrong in anything she was saying to Sutton (full disclosure:  I'm an ER nurse) but I had to wonder, why was she saying it?  Nobody asked her. 

Sounds like Sutton has esophageal stenosis not esophageal stricture. Esophageal stenosis is like a fixed narrowing, and it can be congenital.  Esophageal strictures generally are a reaction to some underlying illness, and yes, alcohol can exacerbate the smooth muscle contractions that are causing the stricture.

But I would never, ever interject a medical opinion in a social setting with lots of people around.  It's just rude, one of those social gambits designed to extort attention—Look at how much I know!  Quite obnoxious behavior.

(I will venture medical opinions in smaller groups of people if I'm specifically asked.  But I always preface everything I say with, "Obviously, I don't know all the facts of your situation,"  and I end everything I say, "If you're really worried, you should see your primary healthcare provider.")

People drink alcohol and take antidepressants & gabapentin all the time, true.  But it's not recommended.  In the former case, because after its initially stimulating effect, alcohol is a depressant; in the latter, because both have sedating effects.

• Like 13
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Technically, most of them have taken jabs at Sutton's dating (and sex) life.

I expect Erika to say the most about it, but their fixation on her dating life is kind of weird. I don't even pay that close attention to my friends' love lives because it's none of my business.

She's worn it before. I love it. I couldn't wear it (despite loving cats) but it's very Sutton. 😂

You know who else has experienced a loved one dying by suicide? Sutton. Her father.

I'm guessing Kyle forgot about that. I imagine that it's something she could discuss with Sutton as far as processing her feelings in the aftermath. 

👏 THIS.

It’s not that Kyle’s forgotten, but that Kyle doesn’t care. Self-centered bitch. 

EDIT — One more thing. Bringing up Sutton’s drinking. If her ex wanted, he could very well make an issue of this, and the kid could go with Dad. The cruelty always seems to be the point with these shrews, especially toward Sutton.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 24