Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Just heard a side effect of this drug.  No experience with it so no idea, but heard it can make you soil yourself.  Something about it helps move things through the intestines.  Reminds me of the Olestra problem of sharts.

i can affirm it is Kyle's turn.  HA!

What they DON’T tell you…

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/using-drugs-like-ozempic-for-weight-loss-may-lead-to-stomach-paralysis-pancreatitis

New research from the University of British Columbia provides more evidence linking the use of GLP-1 agonists with an increased risk for stomach paralysis, pancreatitis, and bowel obstruction.

It’s now got a “black label” warning, which is the new black box warning about thyroid cancer risk. Honestly, these drugs should be “do the benefits outweigh the risks?” for those whose conditions clearly need it. Why people take this for reasons other than what the drug was made for — and who the drug was made for — baffles me.

(I ate the chips with Olestra back in the day and I don’t remember any issues I had. Must have had a cast-iron gut back then.)

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

(I ate the chips with Olestra back in the day and I don’t remember any issues I had. Must have had a cast-iron gut back then.)

I'll just say, you were lucky...that is all I will say.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
18 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

What they DON’T tell you…

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/using-drugs-like-ozempic-for-weight-loss-may-lead-to-stomach-paralysis-pancreatitis

It’s now got a “black label” warning, which is the new black box warning about thyroid cancer risk. Honestly, these drugs should be “do the benefits outweigh the risks?” for those whose conditions clearly need it. Why people take this for reasons other than what the drug was made for — and who the drug was made for — baffles me.

SCARY!!!!!  Vanity vs death.  Hmmmm

I was so scared of the side effect I only had a taste of them!  LUCKY!

• Like 3