Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kyle: "Asking about someone's marriage--who does that?"  How did a Birkin-shaped lightning bolt not strike her?  Also, lol at Morgan's "oh, that's interesting" totally UN-interested comment over Facetime.  She's just not that into you, Kyle.

Mrs. 8.5 can leave any time now.  It's pretty tacky to grill someone about their medical history and then have the nerve to tell them, basically, that they're making it up.  I thought Sutton handled it well and I laughed when she said she somehow was in a doctor's appointment and asked "do I need to show you my insurance card?"

• Like 12
  • Applause 10
47 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Kyle: "Asking about someone's marriage--who does that?"  How did a Birkin-shaped lightning bolt not strike her?  Also, lol at Morgan's "oh, that's interesting" totally UN-interested comment over Facetime.  She's just not that into you, Kyle.

I wonder if Andy will be like "roll the tape" and show how involved Kyle was with pushing Denise to talk about her personal life. Denise was supposed to be "open and honest" even if something hurt her marriage and her kids. Brandi wasn't even a cast member then or spouse of a Housewife ! Not to get too OT, but it was obvious Kyle orchestrated having Brandi and Kim at her house to talk about the alleged cheating. She played chess  like LVP, just wasn't as charming or smooth. 

It would be one thing if Kyle realized the error in her ways and treatment of fellow cast members many years ago, but that was only 2 or 3 seasons back. I understand she is dealing with grief. I posted about how it hits close to home, and my heart truly goes out to her for her trauma. I also get that she has marital stress on top of that. I don't know if it's because Mauricio cheated, if she stepped out, if both happened, something totally different, not clear. But she can drop the how dare you kick me when I'm down or push me to talk about my marriage crap after everything she's done to Denise, LVP, etc. 

Denise's tears were not all on Rinna. Kyle was awful to Denise too. 

denise-richards-cries-hard

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

The sex talk on these shows is offputting to me. These women are crude. I heard the same on Potomac's last episode. If men were talking like this about women we'd think they were pigs. 

I agree. It's on every one of the housewives shows. I came of age the late  60's and 70's during the make love not war movement. So I am much older than these women. But I have never ever spoken this way with any of my girlfriends. I never sat at a table and asked my friends questions about their sex life especially in such graphic vulgar terms. I stopped watching Potomac and Atlanta because of this and the new version of RHONY is just is bad.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder if Andy will be like "roll the tape" and show how involved Kyle was with pushing Denise to talk about her personal life. Denise was supposed to be "open and honest" even if something hurt her marriage and her kids. Brandi wasn't even a cast member then or spouse of a Housewife ! Not to get too OT, but it was obvious Kyle orchestrated having Brandi and Kim at her house to talk about the alleged cheating. She played chess  like LVP, just wasn't as charming or smooth. 

It would be one thing if Kyle realized the error in her ways and treatment of fellow cast members many years ago, but that was only 2 or 3 seasons back. I understand she is dealing with grief. I posted about how it hits close to home, and my heart truly goes out to her for her trauma. I also get that she has marital stress on top of that. I don't know if it's because Mauricio cheated, if she stepped out, if both happened, something totally different, not clear. But she can drop the how dare you kick me when I'm down or push me to talk about my marriage crap after everything she's done to Denise, LVP, etc. 

Denise's tears were not all on Rinna. Kyle was awful to Denise too. 

denise-richards-cries-hard

Yes  Real Housewife to every single word in your post!  I wonder if Kyle has forgotten how she orchestrated the take down of Denise. How she and Rinna hounded her to be open and honest about her marriage and what Brandi said. I have a feeling that Garcelle might bring this up. I don't know about Andy.  

• Like 11
15 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I agree. It's on every one of the housewives shows. I came of age the late  60's and 70's during the make love not war movement. So I am much older than these women. But I have never ever spoken this way with any of my girlfriends. I never sat at a table and asked my friends questions about their sex life especially in such graphic vulgar terms. I stopped watching Potomac and Atlanta because of this and the new version of RHONY is just is bad.

Thank you!! I am a few years younger than you, and by no means consider myself a prude. i am very much a "to each his/her own" kind of person. With that in mind, please keep your preferences within the confines of your home. I don't care, it's your life, but I don't want to know. Get your freak on however you see fit, just don't tell me all about it.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 12
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Get your freak on however you see fit, just don't tell me all about it.

The idea that someone would ask about it...like it is not beneath any of the HW's to ask for details about your freaky sexy time is so crazy to me.

Also, I hate when one of them says things like, "there is this thing called a diplo, I think that is what is called, not sure because I have never seen one in person"...that is the thing that gets me, some of these women acting like they don't know what common sex acts are called or what sex toys (that have been around since forever and talked about on other shows and Cosmopolitan magazine for decades) are, so phony with their pretend ignorance.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Since its Beverly Hills, I’m sure some of the mocking of Sutton’s disorder is jealousy because Kyle probably believes it keeps Sutton skinny without having to workout for hours or use Ozempic. 

I don’t enjoy when the Wives gang up on someone like they did to Denise, but if it’s Kyle’s turn-let’s go!🍿

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7

A few days ago, I posted a comment about Erica‘s classless remark about Sutton not getting a second date because she doesn’t deep throat. I follow all of these housewives on Instagram and believe me, it’s not because I like them or admire them. Erica just posted a video clip from her Vegas show and my mouth dropped open when I heard the lyrics, “Pussy drip”. I couldn’t make out the rest of it, thank God. She’s going to have a three episode special on Bravo about her “residency” which I will definitely not be watching.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C07QdwUP7mE/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

Edited by Mar
Added
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 1
41 minutes ago, Mar said:

A few days ago, I posted a comment about Erica‘s classless remark about Sutton not getting a second date because she doesn’t deep throat. I follow all of these housewives on Instagram and believe me, it’s not because I like them or admire them. Erica just posted a video clip from her Vegas show and my mouth dropped open when I heard the lyrics, “Pussy drip”. I couldn’t make out the rest of it, thank God. She’s going to have a three episode special on Bravo about her “residency” which I will definitely not be watching.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C07QdwUP7mE/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

Yet again we are in need of a vomit 🤮 emoji button.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

For real. I guess I sound like Kathryn Edwards, but it's a shame such a beautiful woman has such a foul mouth. 

Your mention of Kathryn reminded me of that season and the way Kyle treated her on behalf of TMCFR. The way she shamed Kathryn for not liking Faye when she had ever reason not to.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Yet again we are in need of a vomit 🤮 emoji button.

Erika tries to be shocking and comes off vulgar and obnoxious. 

I wonder if the producers are prodding these women about the sex talk. It's gotten worse the last few seasons. 

I understand Kyle has gone through a lot the last year or so, but she is still hateful to me. She is HMGIC and that's why most of the others tolerate her. They would rather be on the team than on the bench. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

I wonder if the producers are prodding these women about the sex talk.

Yes to this. It's a demonstration of Bravo's contempt for its audience. When one housewife does it, and gets praised by production or included by editors, the others follow. Like dogs wanting their trainers' praise.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Last season Lisa Rinna used her mother's death as an excuse for her horrible behavior and outbursts. They women all had to rally around her and tell her that her behavior was perfectly understandable. This year I imagine Kyle will use her friend's death as an excuse for her strange behavior. And she will demand sympathy from her cast mates. But I cannot forget how cruel she was to Lisa Vanderpump shortly after the death of Lisa's brother who died by an overdose. When Lisa brought up that she was grieving the loss of her brother Kyle said we are all going through something.  This was when they went after Lisa accusing her of lying about doggygate. when it was Kyle's buddy Dorit who was to blame. 

So while I am not minimizing Kyle's grief I think she will milk it for all it's worth. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Last season Lisa Rinna used her mother's death as an excuse for her horrible behavior and outbursts. They women all had to rally around her and tell her that her behavior was perfectly understandable. This year I imagine Kyle will use her friend's death as an excuse for her strange behavior. And she will demand sympathy from her cast mates. But I cannot forget how cruel she was to Lisa Vanderpump shortly after the death of Lisa's brother who died by an overdose. When Lisa brought up that she was grieving the loss of her brother Kyle said we are all going through something.  This was when they went after Lisa accusing her of lying about doggygate. when it was Kyle's buddy Dorit who was to blame. 

So while I am not minimizing Kyle's grief I think she will milk it for all it's worth. 

Kyle also argued that Vanderpump had a pattern of shadiness before her brother's suicide, so that's why they didn't cut her slack despite her grief.

By her own logic, Kyle shouldn't be given any grace for exhibiting the same behavior she has throughout her time on the show. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2

'You're a 8,5 at everything'. ''You're not a 10 in looks'. What the fuck, man? Man, you're a 4. Now try again. 

I'm so disappointed in Las Vegas. Why'd you book the crook? 

Oh yay, Sutton warned Dorit she might need to watch out for her PTSD again, at the event.

I need Meredith Marks to drop in and tell Annamarie that She Needs To LEAVE! Who is this person? Get the fuck outta my screen, and Sutton's face.

Edited by Glama
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10

I'm finding myself curious about Sutton's ex-husband's assets and income.  It must be extremely high for her to be getting $3.6 million each year. I wonder if there is a cap on how many years she will get that, as well as how much she actually spends each year. Hopefully she is investing a lot of it. 

• Useful 1
On 12/14/2023 at 8:00 PM, ww92 said:

What struck me was that it never seems to occur to Erika that some people might  want to start a relationship based  on something other than sex. Most people in long term happy relationships also have a strong friendship. Also funny that  Erika only ever  mentions what the woman does to keep a man happy and never what the man does to keep the woman happy.

Seems to me the only thing Erika believes makes women happy is the size of a man’s wallet (doesn’t matter what the man it is attached to is like).

• Like 10
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I'm finding myself curious about Sutton's ex-husband's assets and income.  It must be extremely high for her to be getting $3.6 million each year. I wonder if there is a cap on how many years she will get that, as well as how much she actually spends each year. Hopefully she is investing a lot of it. 

I read somewhere that in California if you're married more than 10 years, the spouse gets alimony for life. I don't know if this true, but I do remember reading other articles about the 10-year period being significant in California. There were rumors that's why Tom Cruise dumped Nicole Kidman right before their 10-year anniversary. 

I'd like to know more about Sutton's husband and what he does for a living. 

I find it hard to imagine Erika in love with anyone other than herself. The woman is ice cold. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
51 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

Seems to me the only thing Erika believes makes women happy is the size of a man’s wallet (doesn’t matter what the man it is attached to is like).

There seemed to be a tiny bit of reluctance on Erica’s part to hop right on the shaming train of Sutton for having an esophageal problem. Well… less than usual. Do I see bit of a turning point in her? (Erica) Holding back on her witty nasty comments (only one that was supposed to be a joke) against Sutton while that AnneMarie made a complete fool of herself trying to score points with Kyle by irrationally coming at Sutton, like she knew her and had been wronged by or had some sort of actual reason to be talking to her with such such contempt.

Who the hell is she to come out and talk to Sutton like that?

Like she’s known her.

It is so obvious that she is just being groomed to be the next flying monkey for narcissist Kyle, while Kyle sits back and watches all her puppets in a row. 

Crystal in her talking head session, while describing Sutton, answered she is RICH… AND Generous!

I am sure that Erica is now thinking that she may have been making a huge mistake all along by treating her as badly as she does, and is maybe rethinking how much she is going to continue being Kyles side dog if it jeopardizes a relationship with Sutton.. You know.. the one who is so Rich AND GENEROUS. 

If she keeps it up, there is zero chance Sutton will be feeling any sympathy towards her when she comes crawling out from her gutter needing help from “her friends”, and I think now, she fully realizes her error. It will be interesting to see, going fourth. 

Also, I think Crystal needs to think or is just saying she believes “It was about the pants” at the strip show with Sutton because she is trying to make light if the fact she was railroaded into performing an Erica-like display of bad taste on stage. She was just trying to be a good sport, and was most certainly caught way off guard when hauled up to that stage and encouraged to do something I doubt she would EVER participate in doing.

Nah. I can’t believe for one moment that Crystal really thinks what happened on that stage was just normal good fun, or that she really thinks that Sutton got upset because they didn’t pick her to do it. She’s got to pretend she thinks that way in order to not lose the good Kyle puppet status and become a target for her, instead. 

Now that Kyle has an inkling of what it feels like to be a person close to someone who has committed suicide, how is she going to adjust her personality? It is THE most devastating experience to someone left behind with all that never ending grief to shoulder from then on. Will it make Kyle more human? Not as far as I can see. Her ego is only fed by others downfall. Never shows any signs of actual improvement in her own humanity, just more “poor me” fodder for her. She refuses to allow any humility to enter her spirit, which can change a person for the better. 

*Yeah… I said I wasn’t going to watch. But I started after hearing about Erica’s stage performance. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

One thing that makes it a WHOLE LOT MORE BEARABLE to tune in, is to not have to hear that LOUD SCREECHING Lisa Renna or whatever her name is.. I forget,,, so quickly those who are trash. What a relief! 
Her loudness was SUCH a turn off.

I notice Dorit is a lot more talkative now that she-with-the-Lips is gone, too. I think Dorit was a bit boxed in by that continuous screeching of past, and now feels more comfortable to add her own yap to the conversations. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Like she’s known her.

Well, I'm sure she's seen this show before; it's not exactly known for women behaving well. 

1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

She was just trying to be a good sport, and was most certainly caught way off guard when hauled up to that stage and encouraged to do something I doubt she would EVER participate in doing.

I didn't see Crystal doing anything remotely similar to what Erika did, lying on the floor with her legs spread - a move which I think was completely choreographed pre-show by Erica.  I thought Crystal stayed seated on stage and seemed to be having fun!  

Full disclosure, I've been to the Magic Mike show in Vegas and no one onstage acted like Erika.  She was disgusting before, and she's still disgusting.  Her show doesn't sound fun at all. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I didn't see Crystal doing anything remotely similar to what Erika did, lying on the floor with her legs spread - a move which I think was completely choreographed pre-show by Erica.  I thought Crystal stayed seated on stage and seemed to be having fun!  

Full disclosure, I've been to the Magic Mike show in Vegas and no one onstage acted like Erika.  She was disgusting before, and she's still disgusting.  Her show doesn't sound fun at all. 

She didn’t? Oh Thank Gawd! I could have sworn I saw Crystal on that floor allowing the same-ish ( without the added performance Erica put into it) action to take place. It must have been my pearl clutching 🦪 blown mind that wrongly thought Crystal also allowed that action to happen on stage. My thoughts were with her husband and kids.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

AnneMarie made a complete fool of herself trying to score points with Kyle by irrationally coming at Sutton, like she knew her and had been wronged by or had some sort of actual reason to be talking to her with such such contempt.

Who the hell is she to come out and talk to Sutton like that?. 

Who is AnneMarie in this world?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I know that I don’t need any more close-ups of Kyle’s man-hands.

My husband went out to get a bigger TV but her came home with a 65 inch instead of a 55 inch. Now I’m freaking out about she Kyle’s man hands on the screen 😳

• LOL 11
4 hours ago, SassyCat said:

There seemed to be a tiny bit of reluctance on Erica’s part to hop right on the shaming train of Sutton for having an esophageal problem. Well… less than usual. Do I see bit of a turning point in her? (Erica)

I noticed that too. Minus Elevator Gate, I think this might be the second time Erika quasi-defended Sutton. The other moment was at the Dinner Party from Hell.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

My husband went out to get a bigger TV but he came home with a 65 inch instead of a 55 inch. Now I’m freaking out about seeing Kyle’s man hands on the screen 😳

Warning: The black and white flashbacks are also scary on such a large screen. You can see every line, crease, pore, sag and iridescent cosmetic. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I noticed that too. Minus Elevator Gate, I think this might be the second time Erika quasi-defended Sutton. The other moment was at the Dinner Party from Hell.

Erika is astute enough to know that attacking Sutton or Garcelle will put a quick end to her redemption arc this season.  She is working hard to seem likable- heck, she is trying to obtain some empathy, but doesn't know where to get it or how much it costs!  😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'll have to take your word for it!  If Erika was being decent towards Sutton I must have blinked and missed it, lol.   Maybe she's trying something new: being nice to get Sutton to buy her something although after the elevator thing (and everything else) I doubt that will happen. 

• Like 5

A couple of years ago I lost my grandmother. I needed my husband to be my emotional support and he couldn't do it. We had other issues in our marriage but that for me was the straw that broke the camel's back. I asked for a divorce 6 months later. I can see Kyle losing her best friend, needing Mo to be there for her and maybe he wasn't. Maybe that combined with all the cheating rumors over the years is finally the last straw for Kyle and she's done. That's why she's made all these changes and looking for emotional support/fulfillment elsewhere. I can understand it but it's so hard for me to have sympathy for her given her history. She is and has been a huge hypocrite. My eyes almost rolled out of my head when she said who would go after someone's marriage.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 14
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
On 12/15/2023 at 7:58 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Kyle dragging Kim out like some show pony to show Sutton I have a sister proved that Sutton got under her skin .... Kim looked really bad here and 100% drawing on random walls isnt normal thats like some regressive mental shit that should be looked at by a professional 

I feel like the assumption that she ISN'T seeing anyone is a wrong assumption to make. It may be a bit oddball but it isn't dangerous and I have a feeling that Kim does has some sort of treatment going on in her life so whatever that is probably also takes into account her life routine and what her daily routine looks like.

I think viewers tend to think because she doesn't look perfect and completely put together that she lacks regular therapy but in reality people who go to therapy on the regular still have off days or still exhibit behaviors and tendencies that may seem odd to others. 

Maybe that's as good as it gets for Kim. That her drawings are just something harmless that assists with whatever treatment plan she is on. What we've seen just might be the best its been in a while and although a bit weird or odd to some doesn't make it alarming.  

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I feel like the assumption that she ISN'T seeing anyone is a wrong assumption to make. It may be a bit oddball but it isn't dangerous and I have a feeling that Kim does has some sort of treatment going on in her life so whatever that is probably also takes into account her life routine and what her daily routine looks like.

I think viewers tend to think because she doesn't look perfect and completely put together that she lacks regular therapy but in reality people who go to therapy on the regular still have off days or still exhibit behaviors and tendencies that may seem odd to others. 

Maybe that's as good as it gets for Kim. That her drawings are just something harmless that assists with whatever treatment plan she is on. What we've seen just might be the best its been in a while and although a bit weird or odd to some doesn't make it alarming.  

I can see this and I honestly have nothing against Kim just reality tv shouldn’t be for her she is extremely too mentally fragile for it .. and I don’t think any therapist is gonna tell you it’s ok to scribble on random walls you don’t own .. maybe he told her coloring (there are a crap ton of adult coloring books) etc etc would help calm her and she took it an ran 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, SassyCat said:

AnneMarie made a complete fool of herself trying to score points with Kyle by irrationally coming at Sutton, like she knew her and had been wronged by or had some sort of actual reason to be talking to her with such such contempt.

This has been my pet peeve ever since Sutton joined the show. Diana did that last year and Crystal also did it during her first season although not a aggressively.

It's a pick me characteristic that I've learned to loathe. Enter a group, assess who the antagonizers are and do what's necessary NOT to be on the receiving or those people. I don't hate the survival instinct cause ya know it's all survival of the fittest but what I will never get behind is grabbing the low hanging fruit and making the target your target as well to PROVE to the mean girls that you've understood the assignment so now your one of them.

I guess some people truly justify this behavior but telling themselves that the target wouldn't be such a target if they would only control their behavior or wouldn't give out so much ammunition against themselves. I never liked the idea that Sutton is to be punished for being socially awkward and that's pretty much what I see happen season after season.  I still have a bit of a grudge with Crystal because she truly did try to create a scandalous storyline against Sutton just to follow suit in the whole "pick on Sutton" campaign.  I'm happy Sutton and Crystal have moved passed it but that still bugs me. 

Diana came right out and attacked Sutton as well without actually knowing her personally just knowing about an event that didn't sit well with Rinna and now Annemarie has jumped in the ring based on second hand information she got from a bitter Kyle who is currently mad at Sutton. 

I'm the type of bitch that would have started with "Wait, who are you again?" That's received badly by the women "Oh that's so mean" but I'd follow that up with "Is it? Ummmm, this woman who I don't know is trying to speak on my medical issue as if she has all the right in the world and I'M being mean? No ma'am!"

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 7
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I can see this and I honestly have nothing against Kim just reality tv shouldn’t be for her she is extremely too mentally fragile for it .. and I don’t think any therapist is gonna tell you it’s ok to scribble on random walls you don’t own .. maybe he told her coloring (there are a crap ton of adult coloring books) etc etc would help calm her and she took it an ran 

Honestly, why would a therapist say no? I mean I'm sure there are bigger fish to fry when it comes to Kim's therapy. 

And if he/she did say IXNAY on the scribbling how do we know that the therapist isn't working through that with her CURRENTLY? But I maintain that drawing on rented walls ain't that much of a big. Walls can easily be painted over. 

And yes I agree reality tv is NOT for her but her popping up here and there doesn't bother me. I say it's a bit of a risk but at the end of the day, Kim still has the right to make these kind of dodgy decisions. Having mental illness doesn't mean she isn't allowed to make the same questionable decisions as anybody else. 

I think my point is that her exhibiting what we believe is her mental health journey is just that. Her journey. I think it's safe to say she has some officially diagnosed issues so I think it's pretty par for the course to see some evidence of that when she does show up on our screen.  Doesn't mean she isn't getting any or enough help. As long as she's safe and doing her best then I think that's all anyone can expect.

We will never truly know just how fragile or solid anything in her life truly is because we don't have the inside knowledge to come to a complete conclusion.  All I know is that I hope things are going well and there isn't any outward evidence to suggest she's spiraling like she was before so I'm gonna choose to believe that she's getting along as best as she can and is healthier than she's been. 

• Useful 1
21 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Honestly, why would a therapist say no? I mean I'm sure there are bigger fish to fry when it comes to Kim's therapy. 

And if he/she did say IXNAY on the scribbling how do we know that the therapist isn't working through that with her CURRENTLY? But I maintain that drawing on rented walls ain't that much of a big. Walls can easily be painted over. 

And yes I agree reality tv is NOT for her but her popping up here and there doesn't bother me. I say it's a bit of a risk but at the end of the day, Kim still has the right to make these kind of dodgy decisions. Having mental illness doesn't mean she isn't allowed to make the same questionable decisions as anybody else. 

I think my point is that her exhibiting what we believe is her mental health journey is just that. Her journey. I think it's safe to say she has some officially diagnosed issues so I think it's pretty par for the course to see some evidence of that when she does show up on our screen.  Doesn't mean she isn't getting any or enough help. As long as she's safe and doing her best then I think that's all anyone can expect.

We will never truly know just how fragile or solid anything in her life truly is because we don't have the inside knowledge to come to a complete conclusion.  All I know is that I hope things are going well and there isn't any outward evidence to suggest she's spiraling like she was before so I'm gonna choose to believe that she's getting along as best as she can and is healthier than she's been. 

No one is gonna tell you to scribble on walls .. that’s what mentality unbalanced/unwell people do and toddlers adults don’t scribble on walls … artist do murals but that’s not what Kim is talking about doing .. and even then you don’t on walls you don’t own or have permission too.. again therapy does use coloring as a way to claim anxiety.. that’s why adult coloring books boomed during covid 

Kim is definitely “off” .. and I’m glad “coloring” is helping her but again it’s NOt normal to randomly pick and do on walls … 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No one is gonna tell you to scribble on walls .. that’s what crazy people do and toddlers adults don’t scribble on walls … artist do murals but that’s not what Kim is talking about doing .. and even then you don’t on walls you don’t own or have permission too.. again therapy does use coloring as a way to claim anxiety.. that’s why adult coloring books boomed during covid 

Kim is definitely “off” .. and I’m glad “coloring” is helping her but again it’s NOt normal to randomly pick and do on walls … 

I mean what's "normal"?  and even more of a question what's "normal" for someone who has established issues?

I find it to be a meh concern considering Kim's history. I'm not saying that it ISN'T a manifestation of some of her current issues just that I don't think it's all that alarming or that it's being ignored or not treated. That's all. 

Then again no one even knows for certain whether she is in fact currently seeing anyone but I'm not going to assume this display of drawing on the walls is evidence that she isn't seeing someone. Maybe this particular topic is an ongoing work in progress, who knows. 

Edited by Yours Truly
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

yeah, I'm pretty sure her therapist meant to get some coloring books or sketch pads. 

When I heard her say she was coloring on the walls, my mind went to

_63151001_rexfeatures_390890mb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9

From Season 1 Kyle has always had a loyal sidekick to defend her. First it was Taylor, then Teddi, and now Annabelle.

I think Kyle means well, but she struggles to comprehend everything that is going on. She is also very closed minded and judgmental, which I think is contributing to her depression this season. She just hasn't seen/done much. Her world is so small., 

• Like 3

Question: Do you think if Sutton had not brought up Kim and Kathy in that argument with Kyle, would Kyle have brought Kim to Sutton’s store anniversary party? Yeah, me neither.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
On 12/16/2023 at 4:38 PM, Pi237 said:

Since its Beverly Hills, I’m sure some of the mocking of Sutton’s disorder is jealousy because Kyle probably believes it keeps Sutton skinny without having to workout for hours or use Ozempic

I don’t enjoy when the Wives gang up on someone like they did to Denise, but if it’s Kyle’s turn-let’s go!🍿

Just heard a side effect of this drug.  No experience with it so no idea, but heard it can make you soil yourself.  Something about it helps move things through the intestines.  Reminds me of the Olestra problem of sharts.

i can affirm it is Kyle's turn.  HA!

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 3