Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

If she lost her lifelong friend and doesn’t have her sister, that might be why she clinging to this “friendship” with Morgan.

Add to that her children grown and husband with one foot out the door, and Kyle may be trying to create a replacement family. I know people who were raised in dysfunctional families and who form instant, intense attachments to others. It lasts for a while, then ends pretty abruptly.

2 hours ago

I feel bad for Kyles loss but there’s still something about throwing it at viewers mid season as an excuse for her behavior that seems staged.

If there was an Olympic competition for Personal Trauma and Suffering, Kyle would hold the Gold Medal.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 17
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

👏 THIS.

It’s not that Kyle’s forgotten, but that Kyle doesn’t care. Self-centered bitch. 

EDIT — One more thing. Bringing up Sutton’s drinking. If her ex wanted, he could very well make an issue of this, and the kid could go with Dad. The cruelty always seems to be the point with these shrews, especially toward Sutton.

It's the cruelty for me too. I get tired of hearing "well it's a reality show" but there are plenty of ways to achieve "reality show drama" that doesn't revolve around level ONE THOUSAND cruelty. Whoever deems that be the standard producer/castmate/viewer alike, in my opinion is a particular piece of work where I feel sorry for whoever is in their lives. Just sayin'.

Being so reckless with other people's real world quality of life (i.e. the potential for these dumb accusation to spill into custody issues for Sutton) takes some really shitty human behavior. Being dismissive of these sort of antics "cause it's a reality show" is a really low set of standards. Alot of the wives across the franchise really do partake in such antics and its always a disappointment to watch. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 14
  • Applause 7

Ooh, sex shaming. Cool. 

What is actually cool* is that I typed "sex shaming" just as Watch What Crappens said "sex shaming." Oooh!

*Not really; it's just a bit of a boring day here. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
4 hours ago, Maximona said:

California is a full practice state for advanced practice RNs.  APRNs can practice to the full extent of their training and education—which certainly extends to giving medical advice.

Agreed. I'm in California, and I've seen some absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, helpful RNs.

From what I've seen so far, Annemarie would not be one of them.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, Maximona said:

California is a full practice state for advanced practice RNs.  APRNs can practice to the full extent of their training and education—which certainly extends to giving medical advice.

At a party, on tv, to someone you barely know that hasn't asked for your advice or your opinion, to curry favor with someone else who is trying to belittle someone by claiming they don't have a medical condition? 

• Like 13
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Agree. My job pays me money that I use to pay my mortgage. That doesn't mean that my employer helped me to buy my house. When that money was paid to Sutton, for whatever reason, it became her money. So, she used her money to create her business.

I'm not sure that's the same thing. If you separated from your job they would stop paying you, even if you had been there 16 years.  Sutton is no longer a partner in her marriage, contributing to the success of the her husband's career. 

The reason is a great divorce attorney, or at least a better one than her ex-husband had and a ex-husband with a big big job. 

• Like 1

But what if i used severance money to buy a home? (I didn't, but had I waited a couple of years to buy, I could have.) Or if I was paid for the rest of my life for some kind of injury I sustained? Maybe I would no longer be at the job, but the money would still be mine. Regardless, though, the point was that the money was/is hers

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2
18 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm not sure that's the same thing. If you separated from your job they would stop paying you, even if you had been there 16 years.  Sutton is no longer a partner in her marriage, contributing to the success of the her husband's career. 

The reason is a great divorce attorney, or at least a better one than her ex-husband had and a ex-husband with a big big job. 

maybe more like a shareholder scenario or an investor who gets dividends.  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I think Sutton has been under attack since joining this franchise.  Doesn’t seem to bother her much, tho.  
Her talking heads are funny.  

She has. I think she’s finally decided not to give a damn anymore. Don’t let the bullies win.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would seriously rather have a donut and coffee

Coffee and a donut would cost more than the price of a ticket to Erika's "residency".

I wonder who is putting up the money for this show - is House of Blues losing money on it....or is Erika Jayne Productions?  I can't imagine that she's raking in the bucks at the price of $7.00/per ticket, and I also can't imagine that she's selling out the venue, no matter how small or large.

The cost of her costumes, hair and makeup, backup dancers, sound guys, etc. can't possibly be covered by that discount ticket price! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
54 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would seriously rather have a donut and coffee

What’s really pathetic is these have to be scalper tickets, or some such, because Live Nation handles Hard Rock ticket sales, and with Live Nation the fees would probably be more than $7.

I’d rather throw my money away on the slots. But this is economic theory in practice, since this apparently is the price the market will bear, LOL.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Wink 3
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

She has. I think she’s finally decided not to give a damn anymore. Don’t let the bullies win.

Sutton certainly does not let it bother her and frankly gives as good as she gets when it comes to verbal strikes.  She's stopped overreacting to minor offenses (not being in on a joke, or on a birthday present) and just seems more comfortable being on camera.  Personally, I would have been out the day Erika went berserk on me. 

I still don't like how she speaks to her assistant (or whatever Ari's title is) but he seems to take it in stride so I guess he doesn't let her bother him either.  

Garcelle's grace towards Sutton impresses me.  I would have thought she would be repelled by Sutton's snobbishness but she is a professional in every way and I applaud her confidence.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Garcelle's grace towards Sutton impresses me.  I would have thought she would be repelled by Sutton's snobbishness but she is a professional in every way and I applaud her confidence.

At my big age I've come to the conclusion that people can be who they are and I can choose how to receive them. I think the reason I (and a lot of viewers) are on Suttons side is because Sutton doesn't deserve mistreatment just because she's received poorly by some.

Garcelle shows Sutton grace because that should be the automatic course of action from kind and reasonable people. If Sutton bothers, then choose Suttons role in your space and since she doesn't seem to bother Garcelle, Garcelle naturally treats her like she would any other perfectly average person she comes across. Add that they have a genuine friendship and care for one another and that equation continues to shift in a positive direction. 

The shows premise is drama and conflict and I understand the women drum up feuds but when they go below the belt and truly try to openly disrupt the average course of someone's daily life through damaging behaviors is where it all goes awry for me. 

I appreciate what Garcelle brings but I do wish she would follow through a tad more. I do love how, for the most part, she does have Suttons back.  

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Sutton certainly does not let it bother her and frankly gives as good as she gets when it comes to verbal strikes.  She's stopped overreacting to minor offenses (not being in on a joke, or on a birthday present) and just seems more comfortable being on camera.  Personally, I would have been out the day Erika went berserk on me. 

I still don't like how she speaks to her assistant (or whatever Ari's title is) but he seems to take it in stride so I guess he doesn't let her bother him either.  

I think I said a few weeks back that Ari and Sutton remind me of Patricia and Michael on Southern Charm. I only catch SC occasionally (I liked it when Thomas, Kathryn, Ashley, etc., were on), but a few weeks ago they showed a Zoom call with Michael, Whitney, and Patricia. Poor Michael had a stroke and is now in assisted living, but that didn’t stop Patricia from calling him to get tips on how to make a “perfect” martini. He was gracious enough to walk them through it. Fits with Sutton and Ari.

Garcelle is a class act. Always liked her.

• Like 10
17 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kyle looks kind of ridiculous with her girl-crushing, acting as if Wade feels the same way. Psst, Kyle: Wade is playing you, and the minute she gets bored, she’ll be gone.

Morgan looks bored with Kyle. She is phoning in her interest (no pun intended). Either that or she is low energy and has a strange way of behaving when she's into someone. 

The scene with Kyle and Mauricio was stilted. There is as much chemistry between them as there is between two house plants. 

I don't like Anna Marie. She was obnoxious with Sutton. She also doesn't seem to be very knowledgable in her profession. 

Erika, quit bragging about your "residency" in Vegas. You're not Adele. You booked 20 shows, probably at a lower end hotel. 

17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

A lot of medications shouldn't be taken with alcohol. It's up to somebody to decide to follow the directions, or not. As for gabapetin, I was taking it for about a second (it caused side effects), and it's not supposed to be taken with alcohol. 

The instructions don't say it shouldn't be taken with alcohol. It says alcohol can increase the drowsiness. Sutton said her doctor said it was ok as she takes it when she goes to bed. Annamarie needs to mind her own business. 

These women are mean girls who have targeted Sutton. Annamarie wants to be in the squad and is Kyle's new flying monkey. It's disturbing. 

Kim looks rough. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 13
  • Applause 5

Sad about Kyle's friend. I didn't realize she had a best friend that long. I don't remember Lorene being mentioned on the show much, but I may have forgotten. 

15 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

But knowing she's going through a hard time makes her talk with Sutton as the Dinner from Hell (Pt. 2) that much more appalling. Sutton was explaining to her why she was emotionally off-kilter, and instead of empathizing with Sutton for also going through a hard time, Kyle acted like Sutton was being ridiculous for being upset about Christian's move to London and the impact it might have on her life. Just once I'd like to see Kyle extend to someone all the grace she expects others to extend to her.

Narcissists don't understand empathy. Just ask Erika. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Maximona said:

Sutton wasn't asking her for medical advice though. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 10
5 hours ago, bosawks said:

Man, for me AnneMarie went from "Who is this?" to "Shut the fuck up!" in world record time.

32 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't like Anna Marie. She was obnoxious with Sutton. She also doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable in her profession. 

15 hours ago, Marley said:

Annemarie can go away now. She is coming off like an idiot. 

9 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I genuinely don't think I've disliked a housewife faster and more intensely than Annemarie. Is there a Housewife Store where I can return her for a refund of my time?

Get out of here, lady. 

Jeebus, this is hard on my ego!  Why couldn't I share a name with someone more popular...😄

That being said, I think "lesser AnnMarie" is so busy clinging to Kyle's backside that she doesn't even see how Kyle is using her.  She's gotta be cringing watching these episodes. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mar said:

Erika at the store event: My hands are chilly but I have a warm heart.

unfortunately, I was eating a sandwich at that moment and literally started choking on it.

That moment could only have been salvaged with a Denise wink to the camera.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kim just looked bad. I was kind of shocked, actually. If she finds joy in her art, you go girl. It looked like art therapy stuff.

When Kyle mentioned that Kim stayed in for much of the pandemic, I was thinking "So? People were dying, and still are." Kim might have a medical condition that we're unaware of that kept her inside in those early days.

I agree that it's probably art therapy.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

Kim looks rough. 

I thought so too. 
I also didn’t care for the way she bulldozed her way to Sutton who was seemingly in the middle of a conversation with another lady. She’s out of practice on her social skills. Staying alone during the pandemic can do that to a person. 

• Like 9

And Erika brings the class, as always: She’s not deep-throating; therefore, no second date.

Gee, thanks so much, Erika. Good to know that that’s a requirement. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Coffee and a donut would cost more than the price of a ticket to Erika's "residency".

I wonder who is putting up the money for this show - is House of Blues losing money on it....or is Erika Jayne Productions?  I can't imagine that she's raking in the bucks at the price of $7.00/per ticket, and I also can't imagine that she's selling out the venue, no matter how small or large.

The cost of her costumes, hair and makeup, backup dancers, sound guys, etc. can't possibly be covered by that discount ticket price! 

Isn't there supposedly another rich older guy giving her money?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I like how Kyle is sitting chatting to Mo about his trip etc, however did she really need to showcase her green Birkin bag?  I think I heard those are hard to get (the color). Anyone know more about them? It looked like an animal skin (alligator?) and was coordinated with her green blouse. Show off much? 

When I saw her green bag sitting so prominently placed in that scene, I burst out laughing. She has a fixation on these expensive bags and is very frequently seen out in public with them. So materialistic.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

Every season someone is gunning for Sutton. Like it's painfully obvious and agonizingly deliberate. Not to mention, absolutely asinine for the new chick to pick it up and try their hand at it as if they are stepping up to the plate trying to hit a homerun. That's about as subtle as this broken record has become. Look, I get conflict and drama and I have even pushed through a lot of the manufactured crap but this whole angle with all the new recruits being required to dust it up with Sutton is just getting to be too much. Rinna, although grotesque at least had prior interactions with her and spend time with Sutton in a friendly capacity so she was able to draw from experiences and the such but with Crystal her first season, Diana last season and now AnneMarie this season... People who didn't even KNOW her, interact with her or had any personal knowledge of her just going head to head with her is just so tiresome and ridiculous. Sure, friends of friends or acquaintance that are aware of this person or that person, chiming in for a little catty group chat at a party is one thing cause there have been instances where Faye is brought in and chimes in on "what she's heard" blah blah blah but barging into a conversation rudely, with accusations or implications and loaded for bear when you don't even have a dog in the fight besides wanting screen time. Ugggghhhhh, it's just so unimaginative, boring and childish. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
10 minutes ago, Mar said:

And Erika brings the class, as always: She’s not deep-throating; therefore, no second date.

I tend to believe those who talk about sex as much as Erika does aren't actually getting any, or much.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Every season someone is gunning for Sutton. Like it's painfully obvious and agonizingly deliberate. Not to mention, absolutely asinine for the new chick to pick it up and try their hand at it as if they are stepping up to the plate trying to hit a homerun. That's about as subtle as this broken record has become. Look, I get conflict and drama and I have even pushed through a lot of the manufactured crap but this whole angle with all the new recruits being required to dust it up with Sutton is just getting to be too much. Rinna, although grotesque at least had prior interactions with her and spend time with Sutton in a friendly capacity so she was able to draw from experiences and the such but with Crystal her first season, Diana last season and now AnneMarie this season... People who didn't even KNOW her, interact with her or had any personal knowledge of her just going head to head with her is just so tiresome and ridiculous. Sure, friends of friends or acquaintance that are aware of this person or that person, chiming in for a little catty group chat at a party is one thing cause there have been instances where Faye is brought in and chimes in on "what she's heard" blah blah blah but barging into a conversation rudely, with accusations or implications and loaded for bear when you don't even have a dog in the fight besides wanting screen time. Ugggghhhhh, it's just so unimaginative, boring and childish. 

Kyle uses the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick (™️ Camille) to do her dirty work too. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I thought the shade Sutton was throwing was aimed at people like Kyle,  Dorrit and Melissa Gorga who put their names out in front on other people's businesses and pretend to be entrepreneurs.  What I heard Sutton imply was, I did this with my money without investors.

Avi had lost a lot of weight when he appeared behind the bar on WWHL at the beginning of this season. 

If my ex husband wanted to take my children to London, I would have insisted that I be set up in a very nice flat nearby for shared custody.  As an aside, I was also told I was going to be divorced at a birthday lunch.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 9
  • Sad 3
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I genuinely don't think I've disliked a housewife faster and more intensely than Annemarie.

She's on the list but for now Carlton is still my winner in that category!

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Kim Richards chiming in to be snarky against Sutton annoyed me. Especially since they are discussing Sutton’s drinking and her own sister outed her as an alcoholic. 

Kim is a nasty drunk and a nasty dry drunk when she's "sober".

• Like 7
3 hours ago, politichick said:

When Sutton and Christian married, they had nothing. She worked but he asked her to stop to raise the children--which is indeed a serious occupation. In addition, she likely had to do a hell of a lot of entertaining to help boost his career and in 2014 made the list of the nation's top 100 party planners/hosts. She played such an important role as a corporate wife that the court awarded her massive alimony. If she hadn't heeded her husband's request, she would have had a very good job and/or business and made money. She's also extremely well connected.

Oh I completely understand all of this and the opportunity costs involved in when one spouse leaves the workforce. I’ve always believed big corporate jobs take two people to be successful.  I’ve never diminished Sutton’s role or had a problem with her spousal support.  

But when you live off alimony I don’t think that counts as “financially independent.”  I mean it’s not like they built a business together .  Her ex made a lot of money and hid a lot of investments that Sutton only found out about at the divorce.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I also didn’t care for the way she bulldozed her way to Sutton who was seemingly in the middle of a conversation with another lady. She’s out of practice on her social skills. Staying alone during the pandemic can do that to a person. 

Well Sutton was where the camera was and those Richard girls (and Hilton) are hard wired to get in front of a camera. 

1 hour ago, Mar said:

I believe it was for Erika, whose major accomplishment was bagging a man twice her age and bleeding him dry of his ill gotten gains. 

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1

I don't like AnnMarie.  That is all.

Oh, and she's a nurse anesthetist.  Did you know that?  In case you didn't, watch the show - I think she said it about 52 times, just to remind us all.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
55 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

I thought the shade Sutton was throwing was aimed at people like Kyle,  Dorrit and Melissa Gorga who put their names out in front on other people's businesses and pretend to be entrepreneurs.  What I heard Sutton imply was, I did this with my money without investors.

That makes more sense.  The producers question still cracked me up though; he and I were on the same wavelength. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I  wonder who is putting up the money for this show - is House of Blues losing money on it....or is Erika Jayne Productions?  I can't imagine that she's raking in the bucks at the price of $7.00/per ticket, and I also can't imagine that she's selling out the venue, no matter how small or large.

This is a good question.

Erika's show was always a money pit; that's why it stopped when Tom finally got busted and probably (just my theory) a motivator in Tom's criminal activities. 

1 hour ago, Mar said:

When I saw her green bag sitting so prominently placed in that scene, I burst out laughing. She has a fixation on these expensive bags and is very frequently seen out in public with them. So materialistic.

So Beverly Hills.  Or at least the RH version of Beverly Hills.

• Like 4

There is something really off this season.  So far nothing fun just dark depressing talk about Kyle's life, hints about Sutton's troubles, Dorit's ongoing depression and  Denise coming in looking like something the cat drug in. And Crystal offering nothing. At least Garcelle having dinner with her children is entertaining.   I hope we are eventually going to see travel to beautiful destinations and the cast getting  along and having fun.  But so far this has been a bust. I do not know why production had to make Kyle's on again off again marriage the driving force of the show. Who cares??

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Mar said:

I read a few comments about the bag before I actually watched the episode, so when I saw it I also burst out laughing. I think it was sitting on a chess set? It really looked so ridiculous, as did Kyle. 

This episode was filmed in September of this year. Did Kyle make it clear that her best friend died in May of 2022? I thought she implied that it was just a few months ago, but I may have misheard. Is this the first time we as viewers are hearing about this? Not that it is necessarily any of our business, and the family may not have wanted it discussed on the show, but it does seem like Kyle has kept a lot of her actual life off the show, from her friend's death, to her relationship with Morgan and her crumbling marriage.

• Like 9