Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Dazed and Accused

• Start Topic

These old old ladies with their long straggly hair extensions.  Sutton, despite all her millions, needs a proper hair stylist and Erica’s hair is so bleached I’m surprised she’s not bald (maybe she is). They’d all look more youthful and modern with shorter hairstyles imo.  

With all the amazing entertainment offerings in Vegas, who would pay to see an Erica show?  She’s too old for a sexed up Erica show and that’s all she has to offer.

It was a good episode.  The hour didn’t drag.  Seeing Kyle frazzled is kinda fun.  She never sees the irony.  You have to be HONEST is her tagline isn’t it?  I guess it doesn’t apply to her.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

Annemarie's an obnoxiously ignorant tool. A "medical professional" questioning someone's diagnosis just because she's never heard of? A quick Google shows a number of esophageal disorders that involve difficulty swallowing. Maybe if she shut her yap for a minute, she'd learn something?

Both Kyle & Erika are at the age where quickly losing weight makes you look old & harsh. Or maybe that's just their personalities shining through. In any case, Kyle might be skinnier but she's looking rough. 

• Like 14
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I LOVED seeing Sutton pulling out a joint.  I laughed at how edgy these women were with their consumption 🙄.  1 mg Dorit?  Why bother?  5 mg was the highest (ha!) they went?  Come on.  I wanted SOMEONE to ask for 10MG +.    

Me TOO!!!  What the AF was all that "I'll go for 5, I'll go for 1"  Why?  Everybody had a way home without driving themselves, just GO FOR IT!!!

Dorito needs to send those kids to school!  The little girl sat there with a severed hand and the teacher & Dorito just stood there staring at her.  Jeebus. Make it stop.

Whole reason for Annemarie is for Vyle to have someone new to bitch with. She couldn't make Teddi happen, so now she's going for her neighbor to fill the spot.  No Rinna. Hilarious.

Not really.  I did LOVE Denise saying, "Thank you.  You're welcome." 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Although, she’s overdue for the same nasty treatment she dishes out every season, I Am surprised that it’s Sutton who’s coming so hard for Kyle.  Her comment “you already lost two sisters” sounded like Kathy coming out of her mouth. And if Kathy is pumping her up to come after Kyle, that’s some low as hell behavior. Kathy showed her true colors & she’s out for payback.  Holding your entire family back from a relative because You’re mad at them is next level emotional abuse. Big Kathy really damaged those girls for life.  But I feel like we’re missing a step that explains Sutton’s new hatred for Kyle. 

So, Sutton’s turned mean, Erika is calm and reasonable. And Crystal was actually funny.  It’s like I’m watching Bizarro RHBH. 

One thing I always appreciated about Kyle is her love for her nephews and nieces. As she's said, she sees them as equal to her own children.

Kathy and Kim know how to get under Kyle's skin when they're angry with her. They restrict her access to their children. That burns Kyle's ass more than anything. 

13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I just think Sutton ain’t the one she took shit and took shit and now is like you know what .. no .. I like this backbone Sutton esp now that she’s saying it to HER face 

I prefer Backbone Sutton, even if she occasionally steps over into low blow territory. 

10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Bugs how Dorit says everything!

Wasn't Bethenny (when she crossed over to 90210 for an ep) the one who asked what the hell was up with Dorit's accent? Then she said something like "She's not English!" 🤣

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Why does Erika have an "Executive Assistant", lol.  

She lives in a rented poolhouse, talks about how "poor" she is and besides this show, doesn't have a career/job to be busy doing.  I guess she needs someone to talk to and film with so there is that but seriously I don't think we've ever seen Erika with anyone that isn't either on her payroll or Bravo's. 

She has a whole ass staff, even after everything that's happened to her. Blows my damn mind! 

8 hours ago, J80134 said:

Camille was a nonfactor after her mild Faye moment.

I'm guessing Camille is more than happy to sit back and let others take the hot seat. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

See Kim has always had an awkward quirky (and anxious) side that completely tracks with the fact that aside from addiction she also suffers from official mental health issues. I feel like whenever the subject of Kim comes up ALL of her behavior was attributed to her addiction but to me I think she's naturally awkward and odd socially and being othered in that sense contributed to her abusing substances throughout her life. I think she does come across as a bit weird and sometimes cringey but it has always bugged me that reacting to her negatively has always been the automatic go to with some of the housewives on this show. To be honest I never understood why Kim's odd behavior was such a huge pearl clutching inducing event. I never liked in many of the situations Kim's behavior was drummed up to be something so excruciatingly impossible to handle complete with traumatic scarring and the need for therapy. It was always so very contrived and I never did like the narrative cause it was obviously a grab for dramatics for any housewife looking to earn their check (looking at you Rinna).

I'm happy to see Kim in peaceful and calm situations with women who aren't chopping at the bit to throw her under the bus by using her very real, sad and tragic struggles. Again, I am so happy she isn't on the show full time anymore. Although, if I knew she would have back up and not be the target I would totally like to see her on more. 

IIRC, in the first season, in a TH, Kim mentioned that she never really had girlfriends to hang out with, etc. because she was always working. I remember feeling sorry for her when she said that. I agree with you that a lot of Kim's behavior is that she's naturally socially awkward. The drinking and drugs likely exacerbated her reactions, but I do think she's genuinely quirky.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Kathy and Kim know how to get under Kyle's skin when they're angry with her. They restrict her access to their children. That burns Kyle's ass more than anything. 

Wasn't Bethenny (when she crossed over to 90210 for an ep) the one who asked what the hell was up with Dorit's accent? Then she said something like "She's not English!" 🤣

I love that Kyle found out about Paris’s baby online and hasn’t met him!  You know that kills her, especially because she’s obsessed with Paris.  I remember in the early 2000s, before Housewives, she was on EVERY true Hollywood story or A&E documentary or whatever crap show about Paris, gushing about her like a weirdo fan.

I don’t remember Bethany saying that but I could totally see that!  I do remember Erika in her nasally voice telling Dorit on the junk boat* in Hong Kong, “Dorit you were born in Connecticut.”

That was the only time I loved Erika.

*ETA Ok wait maybe it wasn’t on the junk boat… when was it that she said that?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 11
  • LOL 3

I am confident that Kyle and Erika had the same “She’s only trying to ingratiate herself, so that Kathy will continue sending her coveted invites” reaction when they learned that

Spoiler

[on WWHL Kathy revealed]

Rinna sent Kathy beautiful flowers and spoke at length to her on the phone.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

I find Sutton annoying with all her Suttony crap but I do appreciate her low blows to Kyle. She’s making Kyle look like the bitch she’s always been. 

Poor Denise was too messed up to deliver anything but drunken incoherence but I’m guessing the way they all came for her about her alleged affair with Brandy is what really still bothers her. 

Also I wouldn’t mind giving Annamarie a chance but did we need another Kyle ass kisser?  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Bwah! Right?! Denise F* Richards will ALWAYS outshine this entire gaggle of fame-whoring circus animals. 

I’ll take a shitfaced Denise over Kyle Richards any day.

16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh, never mind, but ugh to ageism.

Don’t know what this is referring to, but I’m dealing with this IRL, so I’ll 🍸to that.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Surrealist said:

IIRC, in the first season, in a TH, Kim mentioned that she never really had girlfriends to hang out with, etc. because she was always working. I remember feeling sorry for her when she said that. I agree with you that a lot of Kim's behavior is that she's naturally socially awkward. The drinking and drugs likely exacerbated her reactions, but I do think she's genuinely quirky.

Kim gave up her childhood so that Kyle had more of a “normal” life. I also seem to recall Kim once saying that Big Kathy was relying on her for an income. That meant Kim gave up a lot of the early skills and experiences that kids need in order to socialize.

Is it any wonder that a lot of child stars of Kim’s era and immediately afterward were so screwed up? She’s lucky she didn’t turn up on one of those “E! True Hollywood Stories” about another kiddie actor who met a bad end.

Then, later, “Executive Producer” Kyle tries to make a buck off of this sadness with her TV series (which I’m glad to say failed)? The gall.

I can’t hate on Kim. Not with Kyle as a sister.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am confident that Kyle and Erika had the same “She’s only trying to ingratiate herself, so that Kathy will continue sending her coveted invites” reaction when they learned that

My reaction as well,

Spoiler

although more like the hope of an invite since I'm not sure Rinna is on the Kathy Hilton guest list. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

These old old ladies with their long straggly hair extensions.  Sutton, despite all her millions, needs a proper hair stylist and Erica’s hair is so bleached I’m surprised she’s not bald (maybe she is). They’d all look more youthful and modern with shorter hairstyles imo.  

With all the amazing entertainment offerings in Vegas, who would pay to see an Erica show?  She’s too old for a sexed up Erica show and that’s all she has to offer.

It was a good episode.  The hour didn’t drag.  Seeing Kyle frazzled is kinda fun.  She never sees the irony.  You have to be HONEST is her tagline isn’t it?  I guess it doesn’t apply to her.

Sutton needs to get her hair cut, and styled like she had it fixed at the watch party. Denise just needs to run a comb through her hair after drinking herself into a stupor. Did you note how full and healthy it looked later at the lunch? Erika — there’s no help because she thinks it’s great the way it is. Kyle’s curls do nothing to help her looks. 

I imagine there are tons of places in Vegas like where she worked in Jersey. I still laugh when I hear her talk about her “residency,” as if she’s some grande artiste. 👎

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
16 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I love that Sutton is actively standing up for herself.  And I’m THRILLED that Kyle is finally being the target.  It is waaaaay overdue. Of course, Erika and Dorit chime in on supporting whatever nonsense Kyle is spouting.  Pay attention Kyle.  That’s what you should have done for Kathy at the reunion.  Was there a reason Camille was there?  Was she shown saying anything?

But you notice how quick Kyle brought up Sutton's LACK OF defense of Kyle at the reunion. It's like, Kyle likes to be so pissed about people not standing up for her but notice she can never defend anyone EVER! Kyle TELLS us that she's had to XYZ for her sisters in the PAST and in her life but have we ever truly seen Kyle go absolute protector for either Kathy or Kim? One little mean girl cat fight with Brandi (when someone hid a crutch) doesn't rate. Sorry. 

Kyle walked off in a huff because Sutton didn't bring up the harsh phone call she had with Kathy or that she had a chat with Kyle about it confirming that Kathy can scold with the best of them. So basically Kyle wanted Sutton to put her sister on blast to prove that Kathy can be mean and to prove to the world what Kyle has to deal with and I will never understand why she continues to try to recruit outsiders to do this for her. That was one incident and one piece of information but Kyle WANTS that put out there. The way she WANTS Rinna to be a loose cannon with regards to spouting information about Kim or more recently Kathy. Kyle is more interested in having friends out damaging information about her sisters than she ever is in actually defending them. It's so cringey to see her do this over and over and over again.  She so desperately wants to be felt sorry for especially with regards to her dynamic with her sisters and it has gotten sooooooo old. 

Kyle has set the narrative, from day one that she's been stuck hiding, covering, keep secrets about her sisters TRUE selves for a long time so when we see a conflict involving them and Kyle DOES NOT defend it's already planted that she's so traumatized by her roll as "protector" and "secret keeper" that she can no longer continue the "farce". Kyle has planted that narrative on Season one and from then on the viewers have been put on notice that Kyle is to be coddled and sympathized with and this show was her way of breaking away from their clutches so good for her. 

Viola! Now the narrative runs itself. Between the housewives who hear her side and feel sorry/protective and the viewers who can relate to negative family dynamics Kyle has established a defensive line who jump in regularly to defend, condone and even applaud Kyle's new "self care" ways where she's no longer her sisters lackey and prisoner of secrets. Kyle is someone to root for. It's grown into a life of it's own over the seasons and while some have her number, some attempt to call her out and even with some bad viewer backlash a season here and there Kyle's formula is still up and running but hopefully this season we finally see it crumble. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kim gave up her childhood so that Kyle had more of a “normal” life. I also seem to recall Kim once saying that Big Kathy was relying on her for an income. That meant Kim gave up a lot of the early skills and experiences that kids need in order to socialize.

Is it any wonder that a lot of child stars of Kim’s era and immediately afterward were so screwed up? She’s lucky she didn’t turn up on one of those “E! True Hollywood Stories” about another kiddie actor who met a bad end.

Then, later, “Executive Producer” Kyle tries to make a buck off of this sadness with her TV series (which I’m glad to say failed)? The gall.

I can’t hate on Kim. Not with Kyle as a sister.

Eh, like Kyle or hate her, she and Kim were brought up by the same person. So it's fair to say that Kyle was as poorly parented as Kim was. And Kim may have given up her childhood, but that was because of their mom, not because of Kyle.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 7

Kyle is still a fucking bitch, check!

I mean, this fight is so so stupid. Why is Kyle fighting so hard to show that nothing is wrong when clearly everything is wrong, she has said everything is wrong and we know that everything is wrong.

Kyle is fighting with Sutton just to fight. She is using it to get her story out about about Sutton and the drinking and the not eating blah, blah, blah.

Sutton did not say she had a small esophagus KYLE. She is not listening and reporting back shit she knows nothing about. Ann Marie can leave at any point, I can't be bothered to talk about her.

FYI: I have taken gabapentin it has no side effects at all, it is just for nerve pain, my dog has taken it as well. It might make you constipated, but it will certainly not get you high or anything like what Kyle was suggesting.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

It does have possible side effects that could affect mood, but not everyone experiences them. Regardless, though, that is a super-bitchy thing to bring up -- especially by someone who is clearly not a medical professional. It seems like Kyle likes to talk about Sutton's foot!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I always find this sentiment a bit curious. All of their children are old enough (minus Porsha) to maintain whatever communication they want so I don't necessarily think anyone is "keeping" anybody from anyone. 

Now do I believe the daughters are going to side with their mothers during a dispute between sisters? Well yeah, because the sisters are big on "taking sides" so it probably goes without saying that if you've crossed a big enough line with my mother I'm probably not too happy with you either. 

If you notice, Kyle asked if Alexis would be going to see Paris's son and she say well that's something I would feel bad doing without you..... These kids are hard wired to be attached at the hips of their mothers and there's always some sort of unspoken etiquette  that involves who is allowed to speak to who when so and so aren't on speaking terms. Hell we saw Kim tippy toe around speaking about Kathy and Kyle's rift.  I'm surprised she didn't need ballet slippers for how high she was on those tips. The care they need to have when addressing family dynamic is their biggest problem.

Me: Fuck you and your hurt feelings. This is how I feel about the situation, what went down, how you handled it and how you treated me. This phrased goes for all three of them in any feud and at any given time. 

Huurrrummmphh around for a couple of weeks, sulk a bit then plan the next family gathering and get over it. They need to really get on board the "not that serious" train cause years and years of this nonsense is ridiculous. 

Although, I will add that Kyle's offenses are pretty significate considering her mechanics attempt and sometimes succeed in publicly tainting and possibly affecting her targets life outside of the show. So getting over her shit would be harder since her contribution is at a whole other level of intentional and hurtful.

That part bothers me about Kyle as well. It's not just reality show drama and entertainment. The subject matter is sometimes way more damaging than me as a viewer wants to see and I can only imagine the target would have to really assess how they feel about Kyle since Kyle seems to absolutely disregard the total ramifications of these "housewives" antics in order to be the center of attention. 

I can never understand how Kyle can continually risk the potential total collapse of her family dynamic just for her desperate need for attention. Her need for validation is beyond the pale.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Kim's whole narrative got snuffed out that first season cause Kyle kept countering that version and making it about herself and how she had to drive herself to school. She kept undermining Kim in joking, playful ways in a lot of their scenes together that made Kim seem rather insignificant and of the course the final bomb Kyle dropped sealed the deal on whether anything that comes out of Kim's mouth is accurate cause ya know, she's addict. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, Surrealist said:

The kids are all adults at this point. If they want to have a relationship with their aunt, they can have one.

When Kyle and Sutton were going back and forth, at one point Sutton said "you're in denial about something going on in your household." Kyle responds with "BTW, which fucking household?" of course throwing out there how rich she is because she own multiple homes. I cringed. She said while walking away really thinking that she created a moment. 

Why in the hell would Sutton defend Kyle against Kathy at the last reunion when Kyle was horrible to Sutton through the entire season?? She is constantly diminishing Sutton health issues, last season it was her miscarriages, now it's her neuropathy and her esophagus. Not to mention her brushing off Sutton's concerns about her ex moving to London. Kyle's hypocrisy once again. I love that she's finally getting a taste of how she's treated many of the women over the years.

Erika acting as if she doesn't care about invites to fancy parties 🙄 I FF through her and Mikey

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh, never mind, but ugh to ageism.

You may have been referring to something else, but this is my reaction to comments that older women should cut their hair.  I plan to have my hair long hair for as long as it grows!  

• Like 9
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Eh, like Kyle or hate her, she and Kim were brought up by the same person. So it's fair to say that Kyle was as poorly parented as Kim was. And Kim may have given up her childhood, but that was because of their mom, not because of Kyle.

The point was just to show that Kyle had more socializing opportunities cause Kim was working more. 

All three sisters were parented by the same person which is a good point and one I like to regularly lean into when Kyle tries to single herself out as the sole victim in the big scheme of things. Someone who deserves all the sympathy and concern while placing blame on her sisters and never giving them any of the grace of having also been raised by big Kathy. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I acknowledged that Big Kathy was a driving force. But I don’t think Kyle had the same amount of pressure to provide that Kim had. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 12/6/2023 at 9:43 PM, dmeets said:

And then at the Resistance luncheon (and I hope this is finally the start of a real attempt to break the stranglehold that the Fux Force Five Four Three has had on the show for years), she’s able to immediately explain her issue with Erika. Instead she’s just given ammo to the FF3. The talking heads were entertaining though. But it was pretty rich of Sutton to criticize someone else  for talking around an issue instead of being direct.

I was side-eyeing Sutton so hard at that moment.  I kept waiting for her to say that she totally empathizes with Denise's communication style.  They are both equally bad at expressing themselves while under pressure (or while high as a kite!)

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Maximona said:

I was willing to cut Annemarie some slack on this one because I was so tickled she was honest when asked about her weight.  ("One-hundred and sixty!")  She's a nurse anesthetist, which means she knows a lot about the respiratory and circulatory systems but maybe not so much about the digestive system.

Denise was wayyyyy smashed on something at the weed dinner, but I figure I would have been, too, had I had to encounter the Ho'wives again after all the ways they tried to humiliate her.  Erika was a particular bitch.  It's very bizarre to me how the Ho'wives think the beginning of a new season wipes memories clean.

Kim looked great.  I was very pleased that the triangulation dynamic among the three sisters seemed to be working on her behalf for once. And I thought her artwork was really interesting visually in addition to being pretty.\

I am cool with her not knowing, but laughing about it? And honestly, if a lot of us HERE know about it, I am surprised she doesn't.  Especially after motioning she knows a lot about this <neck and throat> area.  

I was thinking, Denise said she was very sick at the dinner.  Maybe sick person meds and alcohol?  Cause her face had turned to rubber.

19 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I am beginning to wonder if Dorit's new do is a wig.  That is what it looked like in the aftershow.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

It was so Kyle of Kyle to act shocked that Sutton pulled out a joint when Sutton told everyone she had Kyle’s permission to do so. 

All I know is I would need a fattie to deal with those chucklefucks

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

When Kyle and Sutton were going back and forth, at one point Sutton said "you're in denial about something going on in your household." Kyle responds with "BTW, which fucking household?" of course throwing out there how rich she is because she own multiple homes. I cringed. She said while walking away really thinking that she created a moment. 

I didn't hear this, but, ew.  I think Kyle was coming into this season all sober and fit, thinking she'd come off so appealing when the exact opposite happened.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

The point was just to show that Kyle had more socializing opportunities cause Kim was working more. 

All three sisters were parented by the same person which is a good point and one I like to regularly lean into when Kyle tries to single herself out as the sole victim in the big scheme of things. Someone who deserves all the sympathy and concern while placing blame on her sisters and never giving them any of the grace of having also been raised by big Kathy. 

As I have heard said, you may have the same birth parents but you were parented differently.  I have 2 sisters as well (I am the youngest) and we all had different parental experiences.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Kim's whole narrative got snuffed out that first season cause Kyle kept countering that version and making it about herself and how she had to drive herself to school. She kept undermining Kim in joking, playful ways in a lot of their scenes together that made Kim seem rather insignificant and of the course the final bomb Kyle dropped sealed the deal on whether anything that comes out of Kim's mouth is accurate cause ya know, she's addict. 

This. 100%.  Hence, horrible, BORING, JEALOUS, vapid, nitwit Kyle earned her name VYLE. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

The kids are all adults at this point. If they want to have a relationship with their aunt, they can have one.

Why in the hell would Sutton defend Kyle against Kathy at the last reunion when Kyle was horrible to Sutton through the entire season?? She is constantly diminishing Sutton health issues, last season it was her miscarriages, now it's her neuropathy and her esophagus. Not to mention her brushing off Sutton's concerns about her ex moving to London. Kyle's hypocrisy once again. I love that she's finally getting a taste of how she's treated many of the women over the years.

Erika acting as if she doesn't care about invites to fancy parties 🙄 I FF through her and Mikey

Nevermind the fact that Kathy and Sutton are friends in real life unlike Kyle and Sutton.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 12/6/2023 at 8:06 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t think even Denise knows what Erika did. God, this is embarrassing to watch. Not only drunk, but sloppy drunk, and I even felt uncomfortable for Erika.

I think Denise is talking about how Erika was talking about sexual things in front of Denise's daughters at that event she hosted.  They showed a little snippet of it.  I can remember when it happened everyone was saying how her girls probably heard worse from their dad Charlie Sheen.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
On 12/7/2023 at 1:51 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Is Dorit trying  to be Kyle 2.0. Her hair is the same now, she appears  to have problems  with her marriage  and or PK, it would seem she is. One Kyle  is enough , honestly Dorito. . 

Don't forget being robbed RIGHT AFTER Kyle's house was burglarized. It's almost like she's regurgitating Kyle's story lines.  

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/7/2023 at 10:58 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Yes, I think PK is right on this - those kids haven't been around other children at school for THREE YEARS and just listen to any teacher to hear how damaging that can be for their growth.  They saw it when schools reopened after a year.  

I understand Dorito's fear but if those kids don't want to go to school it's because they are picking up on their mother's anxiety/fear about it.  Kids are very perceptive and Dorito needs to work on letting that go and putting her children before her fear. 

Dorit “homeschools” 2 kids with two teachers? Why is SHE not doing it? I thought they were broke. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

As I have heard said, you may have the same birth parents but you were parented differently.  I have 2 sisters as well (I am the youngest) and we all had different parental experiences.

I agree. I dated a person who was the youngest of eight.  Talking to him about his childhood and the older siblings, you would think they were talking about two different households.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Dorit “homeschools” 2 kids with two teachers? Why is SHE not doing it? I thought they were broke. 

That's Erika telling us how broke she is... so broke her Executive Assistant had to make the lemonade from the lemons on the tree in her nonexistent yard in her rented pool house. 

I don't think Beverly Hills broke is the same as normal broke.  I do wonder how PK makes money though. 

And thank goodness dumb dumb Dorito isn't doing it!  But she also doesn't cook or clean and probably has a personal assistant like the rest of them.   Who knows how long it takes her to put together her look of the day/night and then have someone photograph it?!  She's tired, lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’ll take a shitfaced Denise over Kyle Richards any day. 

I'll watch an entire show of Denise regardless of whether she's totally sober or totally shit-faced. 

The reactions from Kyle's catering staff over seeing Denise had me laughing.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I generally don't like when the women go after one another's marriages. HOWEVER, when Kyle really lost me was being part of the gang-up against Denise's marriage. Season 1 limo scene was ugly, but I get that she went through a lot with Kim. Game Night was ugly, but Brandi did turn out to be a piece of work. I thought she was very cold to Lisa Vandeprump when Lisa needed her the most, but I didn't see their whole friendship as Lisa good, Kyle bad. Sutton knows all of this about little miss "BE HONEST."

Kim's artwork was beautiful. It surprised me how talented she is for some reason. Artists are often sensitive and kooky though, and that's Kim. :)

As a Denise fan, yikes! lol It's hilarious how often she breaks the fourth wall though. I liked how calm Erika and Dorit were dealing with her. 

Dorit's kids are dolls, so cute.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
5 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

How could I forget the robberies  x2. Thankyou  for the reminder.

And don't forget Dorit was robbed of $10,000 cash when she was out shopping, it still cracks me up when she said she had her purse in the front of the cart...the cart! You know she was shopping at TJ Maxx or Marshalls or Target and not Gucci, Prada or Fendi! 

I believe that Kyle was robbed for sure, no doubt at all but Dorit's robbery was fake and we all know it, she still has her jewelry and the "robbers,"  were so nice to leave her phone down by the gate of her driveway...in the real world would that happen, I think not.

• Like 12