Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Ring Around the Rumor

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

As for Dorit, the people responsible for the first burglary were arrested, charged, and convicted. 

The jewelry burglary from 2018, right? Not the jewelry robbery from 2021 or $10k stolen from Dorit's purse in 2022?

• Like 3
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 17
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand the venom with Kyle and Sutton. Neither one is being a good friend to the other. Kyle is not being supportive over what Sutton is worried about. Not really understanding her problem, does she or her ex have custody of the son?  Sutton is too nosey about Kyle’s marriage. 
And what was the point in bringing in all these ex-housewives and the morally corrupt Faye Resnick, plus several other people who were pro-Kyle to this weed dinner? These ladies don’t need extra people in their dinner fights.

They’re together because of their Bravo contracts. Who would want to be around someone they hate IRL? But Kyle always has to come off as the bestest HW ever, and Sutton is pullling back the curtain on that fraud. (So is Garcelle, but Garcelle isn’t as clumsy about it.) I wanted to wave off Sutton from talking about her ex because who didn’t see how that was going to turn out? 

The point of the dinner was our amusement. It is definitely a remake of the epic first DPFH, which can never be topped. (Camille should have brought Dubois.)

I now see why Kyle’s nickname here is Vyle. She was awful last night. She was treating Mo like shit, making goo-goo eyes at Morgan like a teenager, and otherwise acting hard and mean. 

19 minutes ago, sheetmoss said:

I did laugh when Sutton's butler/caretaker  made  the snarky reply about Sutton's dress fitting

A lot of shade was thrown all over the place, LOL.

• Like 17
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TomGirl said:

I was watching this with closed caption on, and for “love bean” the caption said “lapin.”  Which is a castrated male rabbit.  Lovely.

Closed-captioning on Bravo is entertainment all of its own. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I wanted to puke at the Kyle and Morgan scenes. I don’t know if Kyle is enamored with the girl or wants to be more like her but I don’t need to watch the two. Since Mauricio keeps saying love bean, I don’t want to see him either. They finally got rid of Rinna and I decided I could tolerate the cast and Bravo said “hold my beer”

That’s  not to say I’m on Sutton’s side. She’s acting like such an entitled asshole and a victim at the same time this season. It’s too bad she didn’t move to London. I don’t believe that was ever going to happen and she knew it. 
I’m enjoying Garcelle this season. Her and Jax were enjoyable to watch. I am liking him more as he gains camera time.

Wtf Denise? Camille hasn’t changed lol. Why no title for Cynthia’s appearance? If they showed it, I missed it.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

I did laugh when Sutton's butler/caretaker made the snarky reply about Sutton's dress fitting.

This is another reason why I think that Sutton and Avi actually are good friends, and their demanding-employer/put-upon-employee dynamic is an act.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 17

When Garcelle learned that her ex-husband had been cheating for five years, she emailed all of their friends. Which I understand completely. She was so hurt and angry. 

To find out that Jax googled the divorce and read about that must be very upsetting to Garcelle.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is another reason why I think that Sutton and Avi actually are good friends, and their demanding-employer/put-upon-employee dynamic is an act.

They remind me of Patricia and Michael on Southern Charm. He was more of a companion than butler.

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When Garcelle learned that her ex-husband was cheating for five years, she emailed all of their friends. Which I understand completely. She was so hurt and angry. 

To find out that Jax googled the divorce and read about that must be very upsetting to Garcelle.

Kids notice more than what adults give them credit for. Kids, for the most part, aren’t stupid, especially if they’re tuned in to family vibes.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 11/30/2023 at 7:46 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So anyone can go to a tattoo artist’s studio, get a tattoo, pay for a tattoo, and then use the certified, licensed tattoo artist’s equipment to tattoo a friend.

It’s almost like pretending. Acting. Very bad acting. 

Wasn’t Kyle the Morgan chick’s “manager” at some point? I thought I read that somewhere? So she’s using Bravo to boost someone’s career. Like we all can’t see what’s going on. Really bad acting. 

ETA - Kyle is/was producing a documentary about Morgan, not was her manager. Which makes all this ridiculousness make even more sense. Another “producer”project after her failed American Woman. Kyle is desperate to remain relevant and is willing to do anything to stay on camera. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

This is being framed as another Dinner From Hell. When the Chef opens the door and retreats with a "Hell Nah", it's bad.

That poor chef!  LOL

There were so many great zingers from the ladies this week. 

I liked that Crystal, multiple times, called out to Kyle that Kyle and Sutton were doing the same things to each other.  Of course, Kyle just ignored her.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The point of the dinner was our amusement. It is definitely a remake of the epic first DPFH, which can never be topped. (Camille should have brought Dubois.)

Agreed.  Bravo trying (and failing) to recreate DPFH was weird, as were all the flashbacks just in case we couldn't tell what this was supposed to be.  The original was so memorable because it was organic; no one was directing it.  Also, it was at Camille's when I found Camille very fun to hate. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't understand the comment about Kyle having no empathy for Sutton. Sutton was in a long, and contested divorce battle, and I'm sure custody battle with her ex, so she knows that an ex husband cannot force an EX WIFE (or even a wife) to move with him, or his kid because they have joint custody. She used it as an excuse, and yes, she is out of touch like when for some time she was upset about her designer not being able to travel from France (claiming that was so serious), and not having a little bit of empathy for Dorit, and her burglary. As for Dorit, the people responsible for the first burglary were arrested, charged, and convicted. 

Speaking from personal experience: Custody arrangements have to be renegotiated when a party moves out of state, especially if that party has the kids for the majority of the time — no matter how amicable the divorce may have been. That can be time-consuming and stressful in and of itself. 

If this divorce was bitter, there’s no guarantee that the new arrangements can’t be made an issue, either. I didn’t understand the part about making Sutton move, unless she was talking about visitation rights (if the kid went to Dad) and got confused. But I totally understood Sutton’s emotion. There was no call for Kyle to act that way. None. She may not have understood Sutton’s problem, but it would have taken ZERO effort to retract the claws, listen, and just be fucking human for once.

Sick of that bitch and her gaslighting.

2 hours ago, politichick said:

Apparently, the husband is a powerhouse and could at the very least wage a huge, emotional custody battle that Sutton was not prepared for. This is not something that Mo would ever do to Kyle and instead of showing some sympathy, she honed in like the bitch she is on the renegotiated child support. Fuck her.

Plus, even though there’s a divorce, for some it’s still a kick in the ass when an ex-spouse moves away at some distance.

It sounds like the ex, if he wanted, could make Sutton’s life very difficult.

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Wasn't this the situation when Kyle, Teddi and Rinna  spent an entire season demanding that Denise talk about the rumor that Denise slept with Brandi?  Even after Denise begged them to stop they refused. They kept after her until Denise left the show. What goes around come around.  And Kyle doesn't like it when the table is turned on her too bad Kyle. She set the standard. 

Kyle absolutely deserves this. She harassed LVP for possible going to the tabloids when the real issue was shitty Dorit returning a dog. She loves targeting certain housewives. Her closest coworkers/friends can certainly ask what’s going on with Mauricio and why she’s running around with a girl her daughters age. Btw, I wonder how they feel about moms young tattooed lesbian friend?

• Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I did enjoy the reunion of the First Ladies (reminded me of a Carter’s funeral only trashy.) They were so tryhard with their reaction shots, practically knocking each other over for the camera’s attention.   I liked Ericka for a minute when she busted out laughing at Denise’s playdoh face contortions. “Denise, I’m sorry” 

Also, laughed at them all acting super conservative and demure about the cannabis. No one going over level 5 when 10 was recommended. Bitches, please. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So anyone can go to a tattoo artist’s studio, get a tattoo, pay for a tattoo, and then use the certified, licensed tattoo artist’s equipment to tattoo a friend.

Not knowing all the legal and insurance details, I'll assume it's not the best idea ever, but I think my tattoo guy (the shop owner) would probably let me if I asked. If I were that tattoo guy on the show, though, I'd be more concerned that people all over the country saw that mess, though it's not his fault that Kyle wanted something so lame and that looked so "kitchen wizard." Those tattoos will not age well, either. 

I may be having a fake memory, but I swear that Mauricio has called Kyle Love Bean before this season. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They’re still making that dress? … lol killed me 

Lol! That followed by Crystal's, "That girl's a nosey bitch!" Cut to a few scenes later and said girl in the fluffy tulle dress is all up in the Kyle/Sutton drama when everyone else was trying to stay out of it.  

7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why no title for Cynthia’s appearance? If they showed it, I missed it.

They did show it, although they described her as "Sutton's friend". I would have assumed they'd bring her on as Garcelle's friend since their time as models overlapped. 

I wonder if Sutton had just come out and said something about Kyle's marriage on the verge of imploding, what Kyle would have done/said. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
47 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did anyone else enjoy Sutton dig that Christian isn’t selling houses?

That made me laugh out loud. Fabulous, Sutton! Also her comment that the one woman at Kyle's party was wearing the same dress that Erika wore in 2021. I was really hoping that Erika would wear hers to the party. And her comment about possibly being less picky because Dorit fell in love with PK was also priceless. 

I didn't watch the show during Faye's run, but had to laugh at her sneering that Sutton was giving Kyle a hard time for quitting drinking and exercising a lot. As if Kyle has suddenly become a heath nut.  Sheesh Faye, you are at a pot party hosted by Kyle. 

Someone upthread made the comment that Kyle may have stopped drinking because Morgan does not drink, which is quite possible. Makes me wonder though, does Morgan do any drugs, including weed? 

Kyle truly was vile in her comments to Sutton. Like getting more child support if her son lives with her fulltime is a windfall? The increased child support is due to increased expenses of the kid being there fulltime. You aren't that stupid Kyle, but you are that ignorant. 

Garcelle was also fabulous in this epi, from her comment about Dorit still having her jewelry, to clarifying that Sutton was asking about Kyle's marriage. The fact that Kyle is wearing a ring she bought herself on her wedding ring finger speaks volumes, even if Kyle didn't. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 18
  • Applause 3

Clearly Bravo, not Kyle, made that seating chart. Sitting directly across from Sutton, separating Crystal and Sutton from their +1's,  and originally seating Faye directly across from Camille.

Looks like Crystal was tasked with pot stirring duty at the dinner party, demanding everyone "clear the air" at the table. Glad she called out Kyle for not being the victim in her interactions with Sutton, and also that she called BS on the Fox Force agenda item of the season: casting the narrative that Sutton has an alcohol problem.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, politichick said:

Apparently, the husband is a powerhouse and could at the very least wage a huge, emotional custody battle that Sutton was not prepared for. This is not something that Mo would ever do to Kyle and instead of showing some sympathy, she honed in like the bitch she is on the renegotiated child support. Fuck her.

Last week I was reading up on why Sutton couldn't have her kids on the show. I found an interview with her talking about it. I remembered the kids (initially) being underaged was one reason, but she brought up her ex's career and said that confidentality is a huge deal with his company, so his kids being on the show would have been a violation of that. 

I thought that gave more perspective. 

These kinds of shows are built on these women having families and Sutton, originally, wasn't allowed to show her kids. She talked about how weird that felt when we got to see the other HWs interact with their kids on the show.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I may be having a fake memory, but I swear that Mauricio has called Kyle Love Bean before this season.

I think they called each other that name. I know she called him that in earlier seasons and that was his contact name in her phone.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

The fact that Kyle could not even be nice to Sutton when Sutton was tearing up over her fear that her son would want to move to London shows what a complete bitch she is.

This is what pushed Kyle into asshole territory for me.

However, she wasn't wrong in saying Sutton lives a privileged life. 

The greater issue is she conveniently ignores that they're all privileged, especially her!

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

It sounds like the ex, if he wanted, could make Sutton’s life very difficult.

Sutton and her ex meeting as kids and later dating, then marrying, only to eventually have an incredibly contentious divorce epitomizes the "thin line between love and hate" concept.

If you read between the lines, he comes across like a huge asshole.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I wonder if Sutton had just come out and said something about Kyle's marriage on the verge of imploding, what Kyle would have done/said.

I didn't understand why she didn't do just that.  All the beating around the bush, hinting, hinting... talking about the exercise, etc.  when she could have just said something like, "I've heard the rumors about your marriage and just wondering if there is any truth to them and if you are okay.   Then Kyle could have said, "I'm not going to talk about that right now Sutton."  Hopefully Sutton would have dropped it instead of talking to everyone else about it and speculating on the new ring etc.  How about, "Hey is that a new ring?" instead. 

Of course all the while Sutton isn't sharing that her ex had told her he was moving to London and to continue shared custody she would have to move too.  When Kyle asked her, "What's going on with you?" (at Sutton's house) Sutton could have explained it.  Instead, Sutton waited until it was all resolved and served it up as an excuse/reason for her behavior that night. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That made me laugh out loud. Fabulous, Sutton! Also her comment that the one woman at Kyle's party was wearing the same dress that Erika wore in 2021. I was really hoping that Erika would wear hers to the party. And her comment about possibly being less picky because Dorit fell in love with PK was also priceless. 

I didn't watch the show during Faye's run, but had to laugh at her sneering that Sutton was giving Kyle a hard time for quitting drinking and exercising a lot. As if Kyle has suddenly become a heath nut.  Sheesh Faye, you are at a pot party hosted by Kyle. 

Someone upthread made the comment that Kyle may have stopped drinking because Morgan does not drink, which is quite possible. Makes me wonder though, does Morgan do any drugs, including weed? 

Kyle truly was vile in her comments to Sutton. Like getting more child support if her son lives with her fulltime is a windfall? The increased child support is due to increased expenses of the kid being there fulltime. You aren't that stupid Kyle, but you are that ignorant. 

Garcelle was also fabulous in this epi, from her comment about Dorit still having her jewelry, to clarifying that Sutton was asking about Kyle's marriage. The fact that Kyle is wearing a ring she bought herself on her wedding ring finger speaks volumes, even if Kyle didn't. 

Morgan didn't seem too enthused about the weed dinner so who knows.

31 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Clearly Bravo, not Kyle, made that seating chart. Sitting directly across from Sutton, separating Crystal and Sutton from their +1's,  and originally seating Faye directly across from Camille.

Looks like Crystal was tasked with pot stirring duty at the dinner party, demanding everyone "clear the air" at the table. Glad she called out Kyle for not being the victim in her interactions with Sutton, and also that she called BS on the Fox Force agenda item of the season: casting the narrative that Sutton has an alcohol problem.

That definitely seems to be the narrative they're trying to throw out there. Kyle also made the comment that Sutton doesn't eat. 

• Like 3

Good luck to the over enthusiastic matchmaker, lol.  Sutton doesn't seem ready to find a relationship right now; too many superficial reasons not to even meet the guy if she's only interested in dating.  Besides, if she were to have a serious relationship she could lose her spousal support if they married. 

I'm guessing this is just about trying to make a story for herself. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

Just caught Crystal's tagline. 'People say with age comes wisdom, but I'm proving otherwise'. Lmao. Did I hear that right?

You got it right 😅 It was so funny! 'I'm getting dumber every day!'

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

If I remember correctly, Dorit asked Kyle in a car earlier in the season whether everything was OK. Kyle didn’t go ballistic then partially because Dorit is part of FFF but also because Dorit may have been basing her question on rumors. I’ll bet Sutton is getting her info about Kyle and Mo from Kathy and this is what is driving Kyle mad.

• Like 3
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Why does friend Morgan talk like her teeth are clenched?

And speaking of teeth, what is going on with Denise’s teeth, they look rotted. 

I myself was wondering how she sings if she can’t open her mouth when she talks

• LOL 8
17 minutes ago, janiema said:

If I remember correctly, Dorit asked Kyle in a car earlier in the season whether everything was OK. Kyle didn’t go ballistic then partially because Dorit is part of FFF but also because Dorit may have been basing her question on rumors. I’ll bet Sutton is getting her info about Kyle and Mo from Kathy and this is what is driving Kyle mad.

Maybe, but why is Sutton so interested in Kyle’s marriage anyway?  

The thing with Dorito was more understandable to me because she and PK were couple friends with Kyle and Mo.

What’s really weird to me is all the negative comments on Kyle not drinking and exercising.  I don’t see that as anything more than self care during a rough period in her personal life.  Would they be happier if she was day drinking/pill popping and packing on the pounds ala Erika last year?

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

What’s really weird to me is all the negative comments on Kyle not drinking and exercising.  I don’t see that as anything more than self care during a rough period in her personal life.  Would they be happier if she was day drinking and packing on the pounds?

I think they would be ecstatic, lol.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 21