Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The women recover after a meltdown in Las Vegas, but Erika's elevator callout of Sutton leaves everyone floored; Dorit and Garcelle want Kyle to put her cards on the table about her marriage.

Airdate: 11/15/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 1

Who did Sutton piss off in Production because, man, she is looking like a total asshole this season?  I’ve never totally “ gotten” her & thought she was totally awkward, phony and would not choose to hang out with her, but in previous years I think there was sort of a push to make her seem quirky & fun.  She is not!  

• Like 15
18 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

If Sutton is unhinged or whatever, I would like to see these women support her for a change.  Garcelle, of course, is already doing that.

When Mo’s business was expanding all over the world and most of the daughters all started working at the agency, I thought Kyle might start feeling left out and detached.  As for Mo not giving her enough support after her problems with her sisters, I’m sure he’s felt with that many times over the years and he’s sick of it.

Just when you think Erika is changing, she pulls that crap with asking Sutton to apologize to the dancer.  If it wasn’t to her taste, it wasn’t, and she owes nothing to Erika or the dancers.

Mauricio was probably finally tired of dealing (and busy with business) with Kyle's sisters who are notoriously difficult. Kim is also an addict. But he was very supportive for 30 years. As for Kyle, she feels left out because all the daughters but one who is still a teenager work for Mauricio, they are all very busy, traveling, etc., and she doesn't drink anymore, so she doesn't go to social/business events with them. I'm sure Mauricio wants his business to grow in order for his daughters, and future families to continue having the same lifestyle, and be financially secure. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Anyone notice how embarrassed Sutton's white dog looked during her kitchen scene with Kyle? When Sutton did her Erika impersonation, the dog looked at its owner, than at the camera, and than off-camera, before slinking off to hide its head in shame.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 22

Sutton was drunkity drunk when Kyle got to her house. Looks like that booze in the purse rumor might be true. Kyle's "are you ok?" Was very telling.

I can't stand when people grab me when talking to me or interrupting me. Dorit would've gotten slapped in that limo.

• Like 14
17 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Sutton was drunkity drunk when Kyle got to her house. Looks like that booze in the purse rumor might be true. Kyle's "are you ok?" Was very telling.

There is a reason this was mentioned. Sutton appeared to be drunk a few times already this season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9

Kyle's different and kind of sour this season, but it's not because of her sobriety. She's not rubbing it in their faces or acting holier than thou about it at all.  I think the real issue is they want to talk about her marriage-as those not at all subtle game questions kept pointing a big red arrow at.  But Kyle won't give specifics so they're nitpicking where they can -the not drinking, the exercising, weight loss... Seriously, that dinner scene with the questions was Ridiculous!

'What if your husband cheated just once...?' Everyone turns to look at Kyle lmao 

Then her call to Mauricio-have we ever seen them call without using Facetime? She didn't have his face on her phone, but he could see her 'you look great' so weird.

• Like 17
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Probably unpopular opinion but : I hate when people criticize other people for making the decision to not drink alcohol anymore.

Not at all!

The thing with Erika I was surprised Sutton didn't say, was Erika didn't just embarrass Sutton, she insulted the dancer. "Hey, she says your show is shit so I'm telling her to apologize!" is hardly a nice thing to say to your friend. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 5

Man, if it wasn’t after 10, I’d run out right now for vodka and pink grapefruit juice. It looked so good.

Also, Dorit looked cute “undone” in the van with a ponytail and glasses.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 10
53 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Probably unpopular opinion but : I hate when people criticize other people for making the decision to not drink alcohol anymore.

I didn't understand this either. 

I've never been big into drinking. I've encountered my fair share of people who have been critical of it. Kyle's a recovering alcoholic. Obviously it's a genetic thing with her, so why are people bothered she's trying to live sober?

That said she's as insufferable as my dad was when he quit smoking (cold turkey) years ago and he acted weird around smokers. 

• Like 11
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Is God was speaking to Erika it would be to tell her to stopping trying to get those earrings back. 

I read that her attorneys booked 363 hours of billing for the earrings alone.  If they made $500 per hour that’s $171,599.  I’ve read her attorneys charge more than $500.  She still has more going on with the earrings as well as other court cases coming up.  Of course an attorney in Florida is paying her legal fees for some mysterious reason.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 8

Garcelle does realize that Oliver got “backlash” for kissing Raquel because HIS WIFE made it public that they were still married and sleeping together (which he did not deny at the time). She realizes that the cameras in front of them actually film them right? 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Who did Sutton piss off in Production because, man, she is looking like a total asshole this season?  I’ve never totally “ gotten” her & thought she was totally awkward, phony and would not choose to hang out with her, but in previous years I think there was sort of a push to make her seem quirky & fun.  She is not!  

I've always thought Sutton was a psycho who thinks she's better than everyone else (which makes her an entertaining RH).  If she pissed off production I'm guessing it had something to do with that. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
added parenthesis
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

I was only half paying attention so forgive me if I’m off base, but, man, everyone seemed really depressed. They’re all  “not acting like themselves” while accusing others of “not acting like themselves.” I wonder if now that Rinna is gone as the “villain” there’s suddenly no one left to take the heat of the role of general shit-stirrer. Now that there’s some “quiet,” they’re all just looking around at each other like, Do I know you? Are we friends? Have we ever been friends? I mean, I guess Vegas can be a lot. Let’s see whether they lighten up a bit once they settle back in at home, as the initial follow-up conversations were not good.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 7
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

If Sutton is unhinged or whatever, I would like to see these women support her for a change.  Garcelle, of course, is already doing that.

Is she though?  She went to lunch with Erika, mentioned Sutton twice before Erika bit, and then THd to us that maybe she'd better "stop fighting Sutton's battles" 😏

3 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Erika is trying to be relatable by saying she's afraid to look at her bills. This from a woman who spends 10,000 a month on a rent house. If she found God, she lost him somewhere between the S&M shop and the 405.

Haha no kidding!  I was wondering how nervous one gets when the bill for one's "assistant" comes due 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Sutton was definitely day drinking drunk when Kyle showed up.  She is a bit of a Southern gothic character out of a Tennessee Williams play.  I don’t think being on this show is good for anyone’s mental health or those with a fragile sense of themselves.  Sutton needs to walk away, get some counseling that isn’t televised, and enjoy her insane alimony, her horse, her kids, her store, her real friends, her charities and socialite activities.  

I like Sutton, but have to agree with you here. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Man, if it wasn’t after 10, I’d run out right now for vodka and pink grapefruit juice. It looked so good.

Also, Dorit looked cute “undone” in the van with a ponytail and glasses.

That was legitimately the best Dorit has ever looked in my eyes - well done, her 

• Like 9

Kyle, nobody  misses you doing the splits, nobody.

I go to some functions  with hubby, and I don't  drink  and still have lots of fun. She seems to be overdoing  everything,  it's hard to explain.  But she didn't  have Sutton's back  and never will.

I think Sutton had been drinking,  she was obviously  nervous  about seeing  Kyle.Can we see just how many times Kyle has acted like an @sshole please.

Erika  hasn't  changed,  she's just playing  a different  part. I can't  stand Mikey, Sutton had no need to apologize  to him. I would have walked away.

I love Garcelle,  I don't  see her getting  that cozy with Erika, a cuppa tea is enough.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, janiema said:

Time to recast. Drop Kyle, Erika and Dorit. Keep Garcelle ( the greatest of all time) Sutton and possibly Crystal. 

Oh noooo!  Sutton has GOT TO GO!  She is the most grandiose elitist snob since Lisa Vanderpump, who was insufferable with her haughtiness!  I’m waiting for Sutton to take to her bed with “the vapors” … like a character out of Gone with the Wind or some other such nonsense!   And her clothes?  WTF was she wearing to Magic Mike?  White pants that cut her in half and could be seen through her hideous see-through top?  Add a blazer and it’s a “75 year old ladies who lunch” outfit.  And … she’s SUPPOSED to be the couture clothes horse of this group?  I’ve never seen her look good.  She doesn’t know how to dress her body.  That awful bulky high necked sweater with the raised multicolor dots all over it?  Is she trying to make her waist and upper half look even thicker?  I may stop watching entirely just because of her!  What is she doing in BH anyway? Wouldn’t  she be better off somewhere in the South?  Like Atlanta?  She’d last all of a minute with those girls!  They wouldn’t put up with her crap!  Put her with an all or mostly black cast!  Now THAT would be a hoot … let her pontificate about being on the board of the ballet to THEM! 🤣🤣🤣

IMO, Kyle and Sutton are the ones who need to go.  Kyle’s story is all played out and it’s enough already!  Keep Erika for comic relief - plus her outfits are so outlandish that they’re fun!    I think both she and Kyle are injecting the big “O”. They both look great.  Seems like half of Hollywood is on it.  People who have been  been chunky their entire lives are suddenly svelte and have “discovered” exercise?  What a crock!

Edited by ChattyCathyLA
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Garcelle does realize that Oliver got “backlash” for kissing Raquel because HIS WIFE made it public that they were still married and sleeping together (which he did not deny at the time). She realizes that the cameras in front of them actually film them right? 

Yes, the story was filmed for Vanderpump Rules, another Bravo show, and aired during several episodes in spring.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

On one hand, I get why the ladies are irritated with Sutton. She chose not to have fun at Magic Mike. That said she didn’t boo the guys and yell “ you suck!”  The dancers wouldn’t have known she was upset. Only the ladies that followed her and spread the news did. 
She was irritating again with Kyle but she was spot on that Kyle is not her friend. Kyle will always take Erika’s side and pick apart Sutton because she’s an easy target. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 9
7 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

This hairstyle they’re all affecting this season, pulled back, parted in the middle with two thin dangling strands waving about their faces. Not attractive. 

It’s a really stupid look. They have been sporting it for at least two or three seasons. I hate it so much. 

But I don’t know which is worse, this or Dorit’s confessional look, hair piled high with complicated, aggressive, gravity-defying, towering curls. 

• Like 7
9 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

There is not one redeeming quality about Ericka.  Why is she allowed back season after season?  She offers nothing interesting.

This is exactly the way I feel about Crystal. Sometimes I have trouble remembering she's there, and when I do remember, it's usually because she's policing the others in a very millennial manner. It's telling that, despite the festivities being about her birthday, even the production/editing forgot all about her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

On one hand, I get why the ladies are irritated with Sutton. She chose not to have fun at Magic Mike. That said she didn’t boo the guys and yell “ you suck!”  The dancers wouldn’t have known she was upset. Only the ladies that followed her and spread the news did. 
She was irritating again with Kyle but she was spot on that Kyle is not her friend. Kyle will always take Erika’s side and pick apart Sutton because she’s an easy target. 

YES! You hit the nail on the head. Kyle is no dummy. She finds the weakest link each season and picks and picks until she succeeds in driving her "victim" away with the help of her partners in crime. She started this with LVP who was grieving the loss of her brother at the time. She followed it up with Denise. And she managed to take part in driving her own sister away last season. I think she sees Sutton as the one that needs to go so that there will be a spot on her team for Teddi to slither in next season.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 4