Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies come face to face to discuss the dynamic season. Ubah accuses Jenna of being inauthentic. Erin and Sai get to the root of their ongoing squabbles. Brynn expresses her fears about motherhood. Jessel takes the women to task for speculating about her marriage. Jenna opens up about her family and upbringing.

Original air date 2023.10.22 

I’m not into this touchy feely section.

Does anyone really believe Sai has trouble expressing her feelings? 

I loved Erin’s WTF? face when Sai said she uses humor to mask her true feelings. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Erin & Sai Absolutely implied Pavit was cheating in Vietnam.

18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The fact they laughed that Ubah has physically assaulted every man she has dated is kinda messed up 

It seemed like a nervous laugh at first. They were all waiting for someone to say, woah what!? Sai tried to pause her, give her a heads up that what she was saying wasn’t right. But then, that was it. Surprised Andy didn’t pursue that. Or maybe not surprised, it’s Andy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I think a huge difference between this cast (except Jenna) is that the current cast grew up on social media and “likes” versus the original cast grew up before social media was a dominating force in their lives. Erin, Sai and Ubah and Brynn to an extent, do not seem to a have a personal sense of identity outside of their social media world.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Jessel:  There's so much focus on cheese.  

Me:  Thank you!  How was that such a big issue for this season?

Andy is always terrible but he was particularly incompetent on this show.  Whenever anything happened even slightly off script, he completely fumbled as a host. 

So many tears at this reunion.  Did this cast ever have any fun this season?  Are they capable of having fun?   

• Like 19

I used the FF at the start, because  they were rehashing and crying  about their mothers.  I don't  know why Ubah went for Jenna, but out of all the cast, she's really  thirsty for another season.  Unpopular  opinion, but I like Erin, she's  a bit prickly,  she's  not a lovey dovey person, and I don't  mind that. They need to do a recast, as I have mentioned  before. 

• Like 7
35 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Please help, I give up — I’ve Googled and I can’t figure out what the fuck does “Kerin” mean?!

It's an Erin specific spin on the pejorative term "Karen." Erin is a "Karen," which makes her Kerin.

Edited by Steph J
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 6

I couldn't get through it but was what  Andy said true about how successful the show is?  I won't be watching another season.  I found this on "We Got this Covered."  This would describe a massive flop I would think.  

The remaining installments (episodes three, four, and five) are among the season’s lowest-rated, each drawing in around 475,000 live views or less. Episode five’s haul of 439,000 was not only the season’s worst-performing but also the lowest-rated episode in RHONY‘s 15-year run.

Edited by weaver
  • Like 7
  • Useful 8

Trauma affects individuals many different ways. Some become extremely compassionate, because they understand the pain and only hope to comfort and alleviate that suffering in others. Some believe it justifies why they attack anyone who triggers memories of their own trauma.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Was Erin feeling left out? She just had to get in her troubled childhood trauma story too. This show has turned into a competition on who had the worst upbringing. Get over yourselves! Be proud of who you are today rather than dwelling on your painful past. UGH, these women

• Like 17
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, weaver said:

I couldn't get through it but was Andy said true about how successful the show is?  I won't be watching another season.  I found this on "We Got this Covered."  This would describe a massive flop I would think.  

The remaining installments (episodes three, four, and five) are among the season’s lowest-rated, each drawing in around 475,000 live views or less. Episode five’s haul of 439,000 was not only the season’s worst-performing but also the lowest-rated episode in RHONY‘s 15-year run.

And it got lower ratings than this after the 5th episode!

I'm so tired of their crying that I want to see some good old fashioned HW fighting....

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And it got lower ratings than this after the 5th episode!

I'm so tired of their crying that I want to see some good old fashioned HW fighting....

Talking and crying about their Mothers was just too much.  Cheese too.  They all over did it with Jessel’s marriage.  Meanwhile, I think they have the best marriage.  I didn’t care for Sai’s husband butting in about everyone’s marriage.  He’s a real Yenta Washwoman and has too much to say.  Butt out of women’s business.  I don’t get why Andy doesn’t bring the others back.  They were GOLD and still could be.  I won’t be watching this group anymore.  They were horrible.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, weaver said:

I couldn't get through it but was Andy said true about how successful the show is?  I won't be watching another season.  I found this on "We Got this Covered."  This would describe a massive flop I would think.  

Granted it's not the first time Andy has shamelessy lied to viewers but he was especially determined to sell this reboot as ICONIC! when it is clearly nothing of the sort. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

They really don’t like each other do they?!

Something we have in common with them!

Orange County premiered 18 years ago. We know how this works and now almost two decades later we know the only reasons why anyone joins RH is to become famous and/or promote a business. Adopting the "we LOVE each other" narrative was ridiculous and made it look like they thought viewers were dumb.

Also, what nonsense reason was Erin giving regarding her fake vow renewal sponsorship? 'Rando companies just approached me to ask if their names could appear on my invitations!'. K. Because that always happens.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

Okay... unpopular opinion here... I didn't mind this season or the first part of the reunion.  I don't need to see them all screaming over each other and not being able to hear what's being said. Plus, with so so so much hate in the world right now, this fluff was easy watching before bed without giving me nightmares.  

Edited by eclectcmoi
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, weaver said:

I couldn't get through it but was what  Andy said true about how successful the show is?  I won't be watching another season.  I found this on "We Got this Covered."  This would describe a massive flop I would think.  

That's why the cast even questioned Andy when he said they performed well. This season and cast was a flop. 

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Very 1980s Jessica McClintok vibes. 

Brynn's dress gave me a "sexy Wednesday Adams" Halloween costume vibe, mixed with French maid.

It was NOT a good look.  

Brynn is a dichotomy, in my opinion.  She's a blend between giving "little girl cutesy" and "sexy vixen" vibes, but neither of them really come across.  She just is too try-hard for my tastes.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Best moment for me - when Erin pounced on Jessel's acknowledgment that Jessel's party was sponsored because Erin wanted to justify why Erin & Abe's anniversary party was sponsored - and Andy immediately pointed out that Jessel's was a business event and Erin's an anniversary (personal) party.  A different kettle of fish.

Erin strikes me as smug, self-satisfied, eye-rolling, in judgment of & placing herself above everyone else on the show.  Quick to say I'm sorry - but not really understanding where & when she's actually wrong.  (Like not serving guests enough food.) Pride goeth before the fall.

Edited by realityplease
wrong name
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I hope Jessel maintains her easy, breezy attitude because it is driving Erin and Sai insane.

And Brynn’s “I can’t hear you all the way over there” gave me a glimmer of hope for the second season.

• Like 12

Ubah..you need to look in a mirror before deciding to accuse someone of being different off camera va on camera.  You certainly mis represented yourself.  And Sai's husband shouldn't have asked her why she was single since her attitude and abusive tendencies would scare any decent guy.

The term Karen needs to be retired.

So I heard that both Brynn and Jessel don't live in NYC most of the time.  If true, maybe they should be downgraded.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1