Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erin must have been dizzy with all the spinning she did to defend herself from anything negative being said about her. I've said it before and I will again...she fits right into the Housewife playbook and was a good casting choice.

It seemed to me like Ubah thought she didn't get enough attention during the weekly episodes and decided to make up for it by going into attack mode during the reunion.  I only find her annoying and useless as a cast member.  Sure, she's full of herself, but not in an entertaining fashion...and that is what sets a good Housewife apart from the dispensable. 

Brynn sat there looking like a child playing dress up out of Kate Smith's closet. I find her as dispensable as Ubah.

Sai, Jenna, Jessel...meh.  Stay, go...don't much care either way at this point.

Jenna does her best to stay out of the sniping but the rest of the cast is ready to throw one another under the bus whenever and whatever.  Not an iota of loyalty amongst them. Friend Group my ass.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Ubah is trying way too hard.

Sai yelling about another lie - shut up pls Sai

Brynn’s trying too hard too. Her dress looks cheap too. Can she just not hit on someone for like 5 minutes.

Sai apologizes to Brynn at the reunion? Kind of too little too late. Fake I say.

I don’t like Erin but not sure how Ubah’s boyfriend secret getting out is her fault. I’d blame Sai the most. Why is it such a big secret anyways? Is he married?

Jessel is doing pretty well so far at the reunion I think.

Abe doesn’t wear his wedding ring hm. He seems like a sketchy dbag honestly.

Sai must be reading comments online because she seems to be trying to turn her whole image around. Taking back comments and fake apologies. Altho she sucks at it because she just insulted Jessel again. Saying I own it does not make her bitch ass comments ok lol. Again shut up Sai.

I’m sure Andy Cohen knows how much schools are in NYC.

100% Erin and Sai implied Pavit was cheating.

Only 2 parts? Doesn’t bode well. I mean I’m glad it’s only 2 parts tho lol.

Boring overall. One part would’ve been enough.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 16

When did nobody have Ubah’s back?

When she stole something from a restaurant kitchen?

When she was angry at Erin for not immediately returning her phone? Jenna was the only one trying to console Erin.

When David asked her why she wasn’t in a committed relationship? 

It’s also really tedious when they argue over the inflection of a voice regarding how they delivered a line (“You’re serving cheese”) or bickering over “angry” vs. “upset.”

• Like 9

Sai trying to say Jessel’s marriage is none of her business but then saying  she sees no connection, tells me everything I need to know about her. She is truly an insufferable mean girl, and needs to be off the show. Her beady little eyes made her look like a rat. I love Brynn, exposing her that just a week before Sai was continuing her nasty rants. Sai is an insincere brat. 
Brynne’s dress was going for sexy pilgrim, but came off like a 1994 Jessica McClintock prom dress.  Overall, I thought she came off OK in the first part of the reunion and always does better when she dials back on the sexy sex kitten act. 

Speaking of sexy, Jenna’s voice is just so soothing and sexy. I could listen to her all day. I know the jeans caused an outcry but why not? That’s her signature style! I also laughed at them trying to be nicer to her after they saw the fan reaction to their nastiness. I’d like to have heard more about them “not wanting her on the show.”

Erin & Sai coming for each other now is precious. As is Erin’s attempt for sympathy with her “I had to take care of four kids while my dad went to Israel for weeks.” Really Erin? Just you? No maids, nanny’s or chefs? Not buying it! Also she seems to still think it’s fine to have about a hundred sponsors for a boring engagement party of droning on speeches by her rich friends, yet no sponsor sponsored real food, and Erin continues to state food was there when we all just saw pigs in a blanket?!  The only time I sided with Sai this was season is when she left early for real food.

Ubah attempting to come in hot, yet just kept disrupting the narrative and Andy bypassing her was funny. She signs up for a reality show yet wants to only show her hot sauce (that no one can buy) and hide her relationship and go ballistic when it’s exposed? GTFOOH. And her body is great but her face is giving chipmunk. It’s also outrageous that she thinks slapping every partner she’s ever had in public is ok. Bravo do better. A dude saying this would mean they’d be off the show. 

Jessell came off ok. I enjoyed the Pavit Fyre festival photo of Erin’s food at her party!! He deserves house husband status for sure. Great sense of humor! 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 17

What was Jenna doing at the end with her jacket, non shirt and spread legs?  That was gross and I doubt anyone wants to see her stomach. I think she’s overdoing the awkward act.

They all came for Pavit but he seems like the better of the husbands. Sai’s husband is a stay at home douche and Abe is a smarmy asshole. Also i can’t stand people that brag about how much sex they have to have. If you really are that horny shut up about it but I tend to think they are full of shit. Erin comes across as someone that would not enjoy sex all that much. 

How does Brynn put people in the funeral home? Does she bore them to death?

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t like Erin but not sure how Ubah’s boyfriend secret getting out is her fault. I’d blame Sai the most. Why is it such a big secret anyways? Is he married?

Okay so here’s my little assessment about the Ubah, Brynn, Erin Sai debacle.

I understand why Ubah also blames Erin. I have to admit that when I watched that scene of Erin bringing up David it was a stir the pot move for sure but it wasn’t done that intensely. I feel like the only negative energy surrounding Erin disclosing this info was the normal amount that surrounds any housewife doing their job. Erin didn’t seem all that extra when explaining it to Sai and it really felt like a moment when Erin was just moving the needle a bit and needed something to stir up but it didn’t seem like she was trying to get Sai to go after Ubah full speed ahead. With that said, I can understand that Ubah, understanding Erin’s ways, felt that Erin sharing that information with Sai created the situation where it gave Sai the opening to say something about Ubah. THAT’s where I understand why Ubah feels that way. Basically Erin opened the door. Personally I think it’s a pretty flimsy angle but I UNDERSTAND how that's enough for Ubah to be mad at Erin.

The way I see it Sai didn’t like hearing that about her husband and even though Sai wasn’t all that wound up during her exchange with Erin you could tell that she didn’t appreciate Ubahs reaction or that she complained to Erin. In that scene you can see Sai get a bit pissy and THAT’S where she decides to say “screw this secret” and coyly mention that A) Ubah is fine (that’s her way of dismissing any discomfort Ubah felt during the exchange with David) and B) is seeing someone (her way of sticking it to Ubah for trying to throw her husband under the bus). Sai does what she does best which is dismiss anyone’s displeasure with her with a condescending wave a hand and an oh well whatever but because of her anger she also threw in that tid bit of information that Ubah asked her NOT to repeat. That was a catty move, prompted by Erin’s unnecessary sharing.

Now, I DO think that Brynn isn’t innocent because if they were talking at dinner and Sai explained that Ubah doesn’t want anyone to know so it CAN’T be mentioned and Brynn does so anyway…. Well that’s just a dick move. An obvious one at that. Now if Brynn truly didn’t know that it was a sensitive subject (which I don’t believe) and no one told her it was off limits (from Ubah) to talk about then I can give her a pass. I personally don’t think Brynn was absolutely clueless about the secretiveness of the information. Brynn acting like Sai already said something about it on camera gives permission to Brynn to speak on it is absurd because to Ubah it is STILL a private matter. Brynn casually waving away her part in it as if contributing to the situation isn’t a big deal cause someone else made the bigger boo boo is just bullshit and bitchy.   

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What was Jenna doing at the end with her jacket, non shirt and spread legs?  That was gross and I doubt anyone wants to see her stomach. I think she’s overdoing the awkward act.

They all came for Pavit but he seems like the better of the husbands. Sai’s husband is a stay at home douche and Abe is a smarmy asshole. Also i can’t stand people that brag about how much sex they have to have. If you really are that horny shut up about it but I tend to think they are full of shit. Erin comes across as someone that would not enjoy sex all that much. 

How does Brynn put people in the funeral home? Does she bore them to death?

I think it's distasteful. Whether they are having it or not the fact that Abe's little jokey joke about feeling bad for Erin cause he wants it all the time left me skeeved out. I get that it was a joke and he's not tossing her on the bed and ravishing her against her will but there was a bit of self awareness in his little joke. That tells me that he gets it at times when Erin may not be in the mood and in all honesty I'm sick to my stomach that it's still such an acceptable practice within a marriage. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
On 10/23/2023 at 7:48 AM, MsMalin said:

^ that dress made her look like a linebacker. What an odd choice.

Is Jenna braless in a sheer top? 

I thought it was a bad choice too. It was very 80's formal and too heavy as well as the boardness in the shoulders you mentioned.

On all of the reunions, I wonder if the women photograph themselves sitting on a couch in the dresses prior to selection because if they do and still select some of these, I'm confused.

Edited by red12
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I think it's distasteful. Whether they are having it or not the fact that Abe's little jokey joke about feeling bad for Erin cause he wants it all the time left me skeeved out. I get that it was a joke and he's not tossing her on the bed and ravishing her against her will but there was a bit of self awareness in his little joke. That tells me that he gets it at times when Erin may not be in the mood and in all honesty I'm sick to my stomach that it's still such an acceptable practice within a marriage. 

100%
Also, in my experIence, there are most likely exceptions, but the longer the couple has been together, the less foreplay. Partners will engage in sex because they love their partners, not because they are also in the mood.

• Like 2

I was a little surprised at the couch positions. Very bummed that JFL wasn't closest to Andy but very amused that Ubah and Sai were relegated to Siberia. I still didn't like Brynn's (Lord, I LITERALLY had to scroll because I couldn't remember her name--smh) dig at Sai about being on the end, but then I never like anything that simpleton says. 

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, red12 said:

I wonder if the women photograph themselves sitting on a couch in the dresses prior to selection

I have always said that, most of the dresses worn on reunions are not sitting dresses.

Brynn's dress was awful, a melange of Molly Ringwald circa 1980's and pseudo Victorian home ec project.

Sai could not keep the slit in her dress closed.

Jenna feels bad about her skin issues chooses an outfit with a sheer shirt showing her skin?

Ubah looks amazing in everything, she is a zillion feet tall and beautiful, I cannot find any fault in her look.

How are none of the women talking about Ubah's hot sauce and how it is not available on the website?  Also, I would listen to Jenna when it comes to business, I hope Ubah can pull it together and find success with her sauce.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How are none of the women talking about Ubah's hot sauce and how it is not available on the website?  Also, I would listen to Jenna when it comes to business, I hope Ubah can pull it together and find success with her sauce.

She by Shubah

• Applause 2
  • LOL 18
12 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Erin’s attempt for sympathy with her “I had to take care of four kids while my dad went to Israel for weeks.” Really Erin? Just you? No maids, nanny’s or chefs? Not buying it!

Right!!  No way was she the only one feeding them, dressing them etc!  I bet at least 1 nanny, 1 cook and 1 maid.

On 10/23/2023 at 2:32 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

The term Karen needs to be retired.

Thank you.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Right!!  No way was she the only one feeding them, dressing them etc!  I bet at least 1 nanny, 1 cook and 1 maid.

I think this part goes without saying at this point.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Erin is such an Eeyore. She repeats what someone says but then gives it a negative connotation. Here is a fictional illustration:

Erin to Dixie Sugarbaker: Have some of the pie my Mom made. It is her specialty.

DS: Thank you, it looks delicious but I could not eat a bite more.

Erin to her Mom later: She said she wouldn’t eat a bite of your pie.

Negative spin = Erin

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
On 10/24/2023 at 7:30 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

Ubah attempting to come in hot, yet just kept disrupting the narrative and Andy bypassing her was funny

She came out of the gate ready to attack Jenna. As soon as she realized nobody cared about what she was saying and nobody jumped on her band wagon she changed tune real quick. 

Once Sai saw the negative feedback on social media about her she realized she better come in the reunion on an apology tour. Sorry I hurt you, sorry for what I said, sorry for being a bitch, sorry for blah, blah. Too little too late. 

Best of all was Sai's apology to Brynn. Brynn was right. She had six months to apologize to Brynn but waited until the camera was back up at the reunion so everybody could see how "genuine" she is. Brynn didn't buy her BS for a minute and neither did the rest of the viewers. Again, too little too late. Sai is hated and nothing is going to change her poor me, I'm this way bacause of the way I was raised excuses. 

Jessel is beautiful. Minus the earrings of course. 

I doubt Jenna will be back.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
31 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Pavit’s photo of a sad sandwich in a styrofoam container was from Erin’s party?

No. It was a joke meme. That photo was from the disastrous Fyre Festival. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 7

Normally, I hate when the Husbands go for the spotlight (looking at you, Jersey), but I like Pavit, and so far, it seems as if Jessel does, too. I hope they escape the Real Housewives Marriage Curse.

I am curious to see how this cast shows up for Season 2. We've seen so many Housewives try to take control of their second season with makeovers, redemption arcs, planned confrontations, etc. Maybe these women will gel as a cast next season.

• Like 3
On 10/22/2023 at 6:17 PM, Pi237 said:

Ubah starts by saying I love all these girls. Thats Housewives talk for, “I’m going to throw you All under the bus!”

a fight about cheese? Seriously 

I love looking at Ubah (stunning) and listening when she's being funny or self deprecating. But I don't understand why she lashes out at odd times. Or maybe she's so focused on what she wants to say, she doesn't listen or follow what's actually being discussed. 

She initially started in on Jenna, but when Brynn pointed out how strong and confident Jenna actually is in life, but she also has body issues and residual mother issues, Ubah then chimed, "that's what I meant".

I have a hard time understanding her intent behind her actions 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

It's obvious that Sai apologized only because of the heavy criticism on the media and social media since the show started airing. She thought she was fabulous, and her behavior was fine before that. 

It's the same regarding Erin who even tried to gain sympathy by telling the story of her raising her siblings, something that she didn't mention on the show. It's hard to believe her father would leave a 15 year old alone with younger children for two weeks in New York without some adult supervision. I find her boring.

I also want to know more about the three women who didn't want Jenna on the show. Erin, and Sai were two- Ubah was looking at their direction. Who was the third one? Brynn? It's obvious why they didn't want her. She was the only famous one in the group, and she would be too much competition.

Jenna is so much better than the rest. I doubt she will return for a second season.

Enough about Jenna being so much different (meaning fake) than her real image. She is on a reality show, and I'm sure she is uncomfortable (it is obvious).

Brynn's dress is one of the ugliest I've ever seen.

Jessel complained her lack of sex became a story line (and she didn't like it), but she is the one who mentioned it. She appeared to be more likeable as the show progressed. Also, viewers don't like it when somebody is continuously attacked. 

I was shocked by Ubah's admission that she slapped all her partners. Isn't something one doesn't want to mention in public even if they did it? She seemed kind of proud of it.

I will say again that Abe is not attractive.

And no, most of them were not a good choice for the show, it doesn't matter what Andy Cohen says.

The lighting was very flattering, and the makeup of the women was great/not harsh.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

The only time Erin was interesting was when she was “fixing” Abe’s hair. He told her that you always wear a tie with a tuxedo. She tried to argue that you could choose not to. Abe seemed annoyed. Erin’s reaction to his annoyance was very real.

• Like 4