Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Oh, I am SO here for the Tamra-Emily pile-on of Heather. This has been a LONG time coming. Also liked the officious tone she took with the woman for whom she is so grateful for doing all the small things for her. Walked right past her with the nose in the air and orders “a regular pedicure with an extra massage.” 🤮

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Heather has no idea that others see her as a total asshole.

That’s the narcissism showing. She is truly repellent this season. Is it because she feels upstaged by Tamra coming back? 

This fight between her and Gina (another annoyance) should be something. 

Again with the boat and all the hooker heels. They can’t come up with anything else?

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t know any group of women who sit and discuss/argue their friendships in front of everyone else.  Is that a TV thing or am I (not) missing out?

Tamra is so toxic.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Tamra is such a bad actress and obvious shit stirrer.

Her typical start shit with her “friend” Jenn and the throw a napkin and storm off when Jenn told her to watch herself has happened so many times before and has gotten stale.

I wish Shannon had not gone to get her and bring her back to the table but of course that is Shannon’s supporting role.

Loved when Tamara came back to the table and tried to start in again on Jenn and Jenn just looked at her and then looked away and didn’t engage further.

Tamara then moved around to the other side of the table and placed a chair to get her “head shot” into the conversation between Heather and Emily and Gina…..Totally pathetic!

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I don’t know any group of women who sit and discuss/argue their friendships in front of everyone else.  Is that a TV thing or am I (not) missing out?

Tamra is so toxic.

59 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t know of any group of women who consistently make scenes in public places. Bravo must compensate these restaurants handsomely. It’s embarrassing.

They are competing for camera time. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Ha, the look on Heather’s face. “Bitch I will not have another five-figure Nobu party ruined!”

IMG_2871.jpeg

So it WAS Nobu that catered the party that never was at Heather's hotel. They really need to start saying no to the housewives.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I noticed that Emily had bright red nails at the salon, but the rest of the episode they were pale colored. Makes me wonder about the timeline of things. 

I think Tamra is super pretty, she just has gorgeous bone structure and I can't help but really like her. I like her and Shannon together, and I know everyone hates me now.

I sort of get why Tamra is so irritated with Jenn-- she has this somewhat flat affect and doesn't react to things-- she seems very controlled and the things she says seem scripted and practiced. Or maybe that's why I find her annoying.

Emily's new thing is to say something in her interview and then laugh. Gina thought Heather was her friend? Really? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Gina  just drones on and on  in that boring, monotonous voice of hers. It may have looked  like Heather  was paying attention  100%of the time, she really  wasn't, neither was I. I like Emily, I always  have, and she's able,  most of the time, to express herself  well. 

Tamra  needs to grow up, these walking  off tantrums  look ridiculous  on her, Shannon should  of stayed put. The more Tamra  belittles Jenn ,and her relationship,  the more I like Jenn. Tamra can overreact  for  them both, she adds nothing  imho. Take one for the team, right Tamra,  don't  give us half the gossip.

The drama coach asked more questions  than some of the women.  lol, sign her up!

• Like 20
  • Love 1

Heather is insufferable.  

Tamra is an asshole.  She HATES that Jenn keeps her composure.  If Jenn continues a friendship with her after the experience of having been brought on this show to be treated like that, she’s insane.

Gina’s not getting to me, other than exaggerating her accent so much, it just seems inauthentic and unnecessary.  I’m glad we aren’t hearing about her being triggered by Jenn’s affair story this week, at least.  

I am LOVING Emily’s calling out of Heather.  I hope she never, ever lets up.  I haven’t heard an untruth come out of her mouth yet!  On another note, her childhood “stuff” makes me sad and always has - I hope she and her mom are able to continue a relationship going forward for the sake of the kids - but Emily appears to really need that, too.   

Shannon drives me nuts in many ways, with her neurotic, worry-wart self - and sometimes her ACT.  I DO NOT have any empathy for a woman who’s whining about her financial worries related to college for her kids and drops over 3k on a stupid brand name bag.  

Taylor just does not bug me in the least on this show.  I love that she’s been so chill.  I wish she was a little less concerned about being in the good graces of The Snooty One.  

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

The other Heather (Heather A) is going to appear on the show after all, according to the previews. And she will discuss Ryan. 

I can't believe that I'm almost glad (I said almost) to see Vicki in the previous. She is crazy, and unintentionally funny. It seems she is going to reveal something about John. 

As for John, he thinks that Shannon is too occupied with her projects to have time for him. 

David Beador filed for divorce. For the first time...

So, if somebody is well-off, they hire experts to write their children's college admission forms, and essays instead of them....

Why would anybody find Ryan attractive? I know that some guys, regardless of appearance (at least Ryan is in good shape) are smooth, and choose their target carefully. 

Jenn seems to be well rehearsed about what to say, and how to act. 

Emily asked Shane if he is still employed....

Gina who didn't talk to Heather between seasons, and dropped Emily in the past when she was not longer useful is upset that Heather is not an authentic friend, and she tries to get close to Tamra who she ghosted after she was fired! The hypocrisy (of both)!

Emily's dogs, and cat, and Shannon's and John's dogs are cute.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I sort of get why Tamra is so irritated with Jenn-- she has this somewhat flat affect and doesn't react to things-- she seems very controlled and the things she says seem scripted and practiced. Or maybe that's why I find her annoying.

Jenn is scripted and practiced. She knows she is on a reality show where her secrets are going to be exposed, and she came prepared.

• Like 8

Shannon’s spin on thrift shopping is the best. How much was that preowned Louis Vuitton? 
Oh Emily, crying over her mom who she hasn’t seen in a few years. Go visit her once in awhile instead of using your childhood for a story. 
Yes Heather is a snobby snob and judgmental and preachy. Gina however is annoying when she goes on and on. 
Heather, shut up about taking time away from packing your twins for college to help Taylor. We know you had some shit shovelers doing most of the work. The look on the lady’s face at the nail salon was funny. Real reactions to the real housewives.
I loved Shannon’s calm during Heathers asshole way of acting like she had breaking news that could hurt Shannon. 
The acting coach may have been there for Tamra’s performance since she could use some new tips. The storming off is so old. I’m surprised she didn’t yell to Jenn “Did you go to Bass Lake?” I’m not a big fan of Jenn trying to justify her affair with a player but that is strictly on behalf of her children. It is none of Tamras concern and I totally believe Jenn that Tamra played along in the early days off camera.  Cut Fitness is no longer open, so Tamra can’t act like this crap is affecting her business..

• Like 14
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Shannon’s spin on thrift shopping is the best. How much was that preowned Louis Vuitton? 
Oh Emily, crying over her mom who she hasn’t seen in a few years. Go visit her once in awhile instead of using your childhood for a story. 
Yes Heather is a snobby snob and judgmental and preachy. Gina however is annoying when she goes on and on. 
Heather, shut up about taking time away from packing your twins for college to help Taylor. We know you had some shit shovelers doing most of the work. The look on the lady’s face at the nail salon was funny. Real reactions to the real housewives.
I loved Shannon’s calm during Heathers asshole way of acting like she had breaking news that could hurt Shannon. 
The acting coach may have been there for Tamra’s performance since she could use some new tips. The storming off is so old. I’m surprised she didn’t yell to Jenn “Did you go to Bass Lake?” I’m not a big fan of Jenn trying to justify her affair with a player but that is strictly on behalf of her children. It is none of Tamras concern and I totally believe Jenn that Tamra played along in the early days off camera.  Cut Fitness is no longer open, so Tamra can’t act like this crap is affecting her business..

More than $3,000? Other than the “clothes emitting gases” nonsense, until that scene I was respecting Shannon just a little for shopping at consignment stores.

How much would that have gotten on Poshmark?

Bass Lake: Honestly, if you want to see this franchise when it was actually good, check out the early years. I had season 4 on in the background while I worked from home yesterday, and it was actually compelling because the storylines were real and relatable, and not this confusing, manufactured crap that’s only designed  as an excuse for screeching and throwing things at upscale restaurants. Not sure when this all went off the rails.

(Season 4 was Gretchen’s and Lynne’s first season; Lauri left because of Josh; Jeana’s and Vicki’s friendship imploded; and Vicki got hit on the head with a ball on the boat on Lake Havasu and she and Donn were having massive issues.)

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

So, they're just scripting observer reaction shots now, right? Cooks at the ranch seemed authentic even if they were from casting, but lady in nail salon had to be a plant. Lets not do that, show. 

I never enjoy seeing strained or painful relationships between cast and their parents. Just me, it makes me extremely uncomfortable and feels too intrusive. that's a lifetime of history we're not privy to, and should stay private. plus, it brings the mood way down. But that's my complaint about all reality, I always want less sad stories and tears and more fun & humor.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Notice Tamara made sure to mentioned she'd been drinking tequila all day before she went in on Jenn. . That's her warning signal, "I'm about to attack you like a shrieking hyena and tomorrow blame it on the alcohol."

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

So, they're just scripting observer reaction shots now, right? Cooks at the ranch seemed authentic even if they were from casting, but lady in nail salon had to be a plant. Lets not do that, show. 

Here’s me thinking that was a real reaction and she gave them permission to film her. Oh well. Fake or real I agree with the lady!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

More than $3,000? Other than the “clothes emitting gases” nonsense, until that scene I was respecting Shannon just a little for shopping at consignment stores.

How much would that have gotten on Poshmark?

Bass Lake: Honestly, if you want to see this franchise when it was actually good, check out the early years. I had season 4 on in the background while I worked from home yesterday, and it was actually compelling because the storylines were real and relatable, and not this confusing, manufactured crap that’s only designed  as an excuse for screeching and throwing things at upscale restaurants. Not sure when this all went off the rails.

(Season 4 was Gretchen’s and Lynne’s first season; Lauri left because of Josh; Jeana’s and Vicki’s friendship imploded; and Vicki got hit on the head with a ball on the boat on Lake Havasu and she and Donn were having massive issues.)

The resale on luxury handbags is pretty high. On Coach and Dooney, not so much. I took a few of mine to a consignment store. Shannon would have been better off saying that buying preowned or repurposed is good for the planet. 
You’re so right about the early seasons. I saw one yesterday, it was the season that Vicki was toting Brooks around. He told Tamra that her son Ryan was “the bomb dot com.”  🤣

I loved all the dogs on this episode. I had to wonder if Shane ever let in the  dog wearing the cone.

• Like 6
35 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

The resale on luxury handbags is pretty high. On Coach and Dooney, not so much. I took a few of mine to a consignment store. Shannon would have been better off saying that buying preowned or repurposed is good for the planet. 
You’re so right about the early seasons. I saw one yesterday, it was the season that Vicki was toting Brooks around. He told Tamra that her son Ryan was “the bomb dot com.”  🤣

I loved all the dogs on this episode. I had to wonder if Shane ever let in the  dog wearing the cone.

I think Shane did…there was a scene later on where the bigger dog was roughhousing with the smaller one. And is it just me, but is Shane more likeable now that he’s passed the bar?

Brooks. LOL. Loser tool.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

I forgot about the $3000 handbag.  For a daughter, right?   Yikes!!!!   (Here’s me, all “golleee!” about that.  So not my world.  😳😳😳)😬😬

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn is scripted and practiced. She knows she is on a reality show where her secrets are going to be exposed, and she came prepared.

Yep-- which annoys the crap out of Tamra. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Are we seriously going to be subjected to Rapey Ryan every week... in a cowboy hat no less? He serves no purpose whatsoever. For one second I felt bad for Heather during the pile on, but then I remembered how she acted toward Shannon and so many others and noped out. 

Edited by tvfanatic13
Subjected is not the same word as suggested
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

I forgot about the $3000 handbag.  For a daughter, right?   Yikes!!!!   (Here’s me, all “golleee!” about that.  So not my world.  😳😳😳)😬😬

I'm pretty sure the handbag was for Shannon, its just the one that the daughter liked. The daughters got the $42 each sweatshirts. But it is a little hard to feel sorry for how hard Shannon is working to send the kids to college, when she drops $3000 plus on a used handbag. Gassless or not. 

First the positive. An Archie sighting, albeit a short one. A Shane sighting. Yay! I had to laugh at Shane telling Emily she should wear a cone so she could empathize with the dog. I always feel that Shane cares for the pets more than Emily does, and as a huge animal lover it is another reason I have always liked Shane. 

So Heather got a sore back during her short stint of shoveling shit? I guess that is why she never made it big as an actor, as apparently she would not be able to take any roles requiring manual labour? I do love that their is no ass kissing of Heather this season. She's getting it from all sides, and I am here for it. 

So Tamra waits two years to tell Jenn that supposedly before he even started dating Jenn, he said he wanted to f**k Tamra. I wonder why Jenn is protecting Tamra by not coming right out and saying Tamra wanted to take one for the team and do "hot gym guy" Ryan? Even kidding, Tamra is the married one in this scenario. Another thing Eddie doesn't know I guess. 

Andy made a huge mistake by bringing Tamra back. The shreiking is OTT, its like Vicki has inhabited Tamra's body. What a waste of screen time she is. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Tamra waits two years to tell Jenn that supposedly before he even started dating Jenn, he said he wanted to f**k Tamra. I wonder why Jenn is protecting Tamra by not coming right out and saying Tamra wanted to take one for the team and do "hot gym guy" Ryan? Even kidding, Tamra is the married one in this scenario. Another thing Eddie doesn't know I guess. 

Andy made a huge mistake by bringing Tamra back. The shreiking is OTT, its like Vicki has inhabited Tamra's body. What a waste of screen time she is. 

Seriously. This is very clearly Tamra stirring shit for a storyline. That woman is nobody's friend. I like that Emily and Gina were letting Heather have it, they need to give that same energy to Tamra. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t know of any group of women who consistently make scenes in public places. Bravo must compensate these restaurants handsomely. It’s embarrassing.

How can these women not be embarrassed by their behavior?  I have a low tolerance for parents who don't address their kids behavior in a restaurant (although I understand there sometimes are extraordinary circumstances with children that can be excused), but these grown women are 1000x worse; they are adults who are screaming profanities, throwing table linen, and loudly arguing with each other.  I can't believe Nobu let Bravo film in his restaurant.  What a sell out.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 14
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Its probably all actors dining around them. Its a set like a movie at this point where they do re-shoots.

The bottom floor was empty (except for the guy at the bar). What time of day did they film there?

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2

Jenn's revelation made Eddie's statement about someone telling him to watch his wife land a little differently. It actually supports what Jenn is saying...why else would Eddie need to watch his wife?

Speaking of, she's insane. I couldn't believe she threw that napkin. Wow. 

And oh dear, Heather, it seems everyone is telling you you're dead. Perhaps you should lie down?

• Like 10
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Okay... unpopular opinion here, but... I think Tamra is doing her job and bringing more interest to this franchise than it's had in the last couple of years.  Do I think she's over the top and too much at times?  Absolutely!  There's a lot of talk though about her and OC.  It will be interesting to see how things play out with Vickie coming back for some episodes.  

• Like 9

So, we're supposed to believe that super successful plastic surgeon extraordinaire Terry Dubrow takes time out of his busy day to contact Heather to give her some gossip about David Beador? Sure, Jan. 

I think Tammy Sue is dressing a little young this season for her age. Enough with the Barbie pink already. Shannon running after her at Nobu pissed me off. 

Speaking of Nobu, does Heather have part ownership in the restaurants? It's always about freakin' Nobu with her. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Shannon's daughters were more frugal at the shop & just bought sweaters for $42 each. I don't know why Shannon needed a $3,000 purse when she complained about college costs.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So, we're supposed to believe that super successful plastic surgeon extraordinaire Terry Dubrow takes time out of his busy day to contact Heather to give her some gossip about David Beador? Sure, Jan.

I totally believe Terry was sitting around reading gossip sites. Is he still healing from whatever put him in the wheelchair (knee surgery?)?

The way Heather reacted, at first I thought she was going to tell Shannon there had been a  horrific accident involving her kids, but then I couldn't help thinking she was trying to recreate the drama of Bethenny's "It's about Tom" scene RHoNYC).

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Re:  People in restaurants, nail salons, etc., while filming.

They have all signed a contract that they not only know there will be cameras, a crew, and filming, but that they agree to appear on film.  They sign this when they walk in the door for their reservation, so they are free to walk out if they don't want to stay.

The reason I know this is because I was once approached at a restaurant with a contract, exact same scenario.  The waitress came over before we ordered, filled us in on the details, and we decided to stay, so we signed the contracts.  The camera crew hadn't arrived by the time we left, so we never even found out what they were filming, as the waitress said she couldn't tell us.

But that once filming started, the restaurant is closed, and only those who have signed, are staying.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 11
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I totally believe Terry was sitting around reading gossip sites. Is he still healing from whatever put him in the wheelchair (knee surgery?)?

The way Heather reacted, at first I thought she was going to tell Shannon there had been a  horrific accident involving her kids, but then I couldn't help thinking she was trying to recreate the drama of Bethenny's "It's about Tom" scene RHoNYC).

Terry is such a little bitch.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1