Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So, if somebody is well-off, they hire experts to write their children's college admission forms, and essays instead of them....

My boss is incredibly wealthy and spent thousands of dollars (at least five figures) on a college coach to “prepare” her son for college tests all through high school. Meanwhile for my son I was able to sign up for a $350 local Zoom course. 

I would love it if both Tamra and Heather get called out on their bullshit.

Lauren seemed so nice and normal, she definitely is too good for this show.

I’m surprised how much Taylor isn’t bugging  me because I loathed her on BH. She must seem better because I don’t have to watch her with her awful buddy Kyle. 

I’ve never been to Nobu, but my boss goes there if she wants to impress clients.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Okay... unpopular opinion here, but... I think Tamra is doing her job and bringing more interest to this franchise than it's had in the last couple of years.  Do I think she's over the top and too much at times?  Absolutely!  There's a lot of talk though about her and OC.  It will be interesting to see how things play out with Vickie coming back for some episodes.  

That's probably true. As for me, there was a period of time when I didn't watch this show, specifically because I didn't want to see Tamra on my TV screen.  At this rate, I'll probably bail again. 

• Like 6
23 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I can't stand Gina, can't believe she has survived this many seasons. Have to mute her scenes, she sucks!

She is leaning on that accent HARD this year, combined with a pronounced vocal fry....and 9.9 times out of 10 she has absolutely nothing of relevance to say.

I now fast forward through her talking heads and scenes where she's having a one on one with someone.  I just can't stand listening to her.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

She is leaning on that accent HARD this year, combined with a pronounced vocal fry....and 9.9 times out of 10 she has absolutely nothing of relevance to say

When she's talking one on one or to the whole group, she has this aggressive way of speaking where it seems she's about to make a shocking or profound statement, but then just goes on and on aimlessly. However, her talking heads often make me laugh.

• Like 8
57 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

She is leaning on that accent HARD this year, combined with a pronounced vocal fry....and 9.9 times out of 10 she has absolutely nothing of relevance to say.

I now fast forward through her talking heads and scenes where she's having a one on one with someone.  I just can't stand listening to her.

I see women more suitable to be a housewife at the grocery store.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The bottom floor was empty (except for the guy at the bar). What time of day did they film there?

That Nobu location isn't open for lunch but it's in an extremely popular area that's always jammed with people. It appeared that they opened early just to film them. The guy at the pbar probably worked for the production company and they had him sit there so it wouldn't look completely empty.

Tamra is exhausting. So damn insecure. Notice how she surrounds herself with women that are older and viewed as less attractive (Vicki, Shannon, Taylor). Jenn's too much competition looks wise, and Heather's too rich. That's why she deliberately targets them. Gina & Emily aren't rich or attractive enough to be on her radar...yet.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8
14 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I totally believe Terry was sitting around reading gossip sites.

Agree with this. Terry didn't get the moniker "Miss Terry" for nothing. Remember how he would stand off to the side and giggle and snicker like a teenage girl while the women were fighting? 

• Like 5
(edited)

Well, I will offer the unpopular opinion and say that I don't really think Heather did much to deserve the pile on she's getting this season. To me, Gina and Emily came off looking pretty badly in this episode,  and Heather handled Gina's "criticisms," which seemed a little bit like projection, pretty well.

I think that Heather expressed herself a little poorly a few times and okay, it's fine to criticize what she said and ask her to clarify. But otherwise? This seems to be a pre-constructed narrative built on this evidence. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 13
(edited)

I think a producer texted Terry a headline and told him to send it to Heather, STAT.

Now if Heather was truly as well mannered and classy as she purports to be, she wouldn't have her cell phone on the table.

Who needs engraved chopsticks?  While also engraving, on a candle (wrapper?), that we are thankful we don't have to shovel sh*t.  

A tone deaf and pretentious person, that's who.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Okay... unpopular opinion here, but... I think Tamra is doing her job and bringing more interest to this franchise than it's had in the last couple of years.  Do I think she's over the top and too much at times?  Absolutely!  There's a lot of talk though about her and OC.  It will be interesting to see how things play out with Vickie coming back for some episodes.  

I’m not a fan of Tamra but I will say that this season is better than the last two.

• Like 6
(edited)

Totally missed this last night so am just now starting it … Heather at that nail salon PROVES that her ego is so fragile that she can’t take constructive criticism without that person becoming the bad guy.. YES Heather sometimes when you speak to people you come across extremely condescending Emily didn’t say you ARE an asshole  she just said maybe you don’t realize it and implying that ishe didn’t think it was being done in a malicious way just think about how you speak to people sometimes .. Jesus Heather be an active listener 

and then after Taylor’s sincere apology heathers asshole behavior pops up in her talking head 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tamras lSPAZ out reaction and running away tends to give credence to the accusation .. when caught this is classic Tam deflect scream I’m done and run away 

Exactly! EVERY TIME she is caught in a lie or whatever, she runs out.

• Like 10
On 7/20/2023 at 9:07 AM, Thumper said:

I forgot about the $3000 handbag.  For a daughter, right?   Yikes!!!!   (Here’s me, all “golleee!” about that.  So not my world.  😳😳😳)😬😬

I thought  Shannon got the handbag  for herself. I shudder to think what they are new. I need a bigger purse, for all my junk.lol

Rhobh has the tiniest purses, with the largest prices. So not my world either.

• Like 3

Tamra is such a moron acting like she really cares if Jen is cheated on because we all know she only cares about herself.  It's just none of her business if Jen wants to give this guy a chance.  She gave her opinion now she needs to get a life and move on.   I don't understand why someone didn't say this to her. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

Tamra is such a moron acting like she really cares if Jen is cheated on because we all know she only cares about herself.  It's just none of her business if Jen wants to give this guy a chance.  She gave her opinion now she needs to get a life and move on.   I don't understand why someone didn't say this to her. 

Jen sort of has to Tamra.   I think Tamra's pissed off because she's not getting the reaction from Jen then she wants.  She's confused Jen with Alexis/Gretchen... and while all three are blonde... Jen seems like she has a backbone and will push back in a calm way unlike Alexis/Gretchen.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
On 7/20/2023 at 10:13 PM, Starlight925 said:

Re:  People in restaurants, nail salons, etc., while filming.

They have all signed a contract that they not only know there will be cameras, a crew, and filming, but that they agree to appear on film.  They sign this when they walk in the door for their reservation, so they are free to walk out if they don't want to stay.

But that once filming started, the restaurant is closed, and only those who have signed, are staying.  

What a pain. No wonder they do so many at-home theme parties

This is the first time I'm watching OC in years-- only because Tamara is back (I KNOW you hate me).  In any case, Tamara is very beautiful, but she is jealous of people-- she was very very jealous of Gretchen back in the early days. She was also jealous of Alexis-- but I think ultimately, they didn't connect because Tamara is much older than them. She is more in the same age group as Shannon, Vicki and Taylor. 

Did Taylor say she was going through menopause? Maybe that's why she's a little out of it.

Everything Heather does and says seems like she is trying to impress people with her intelligence and money. No one is impressed with Heather's intelligence and money except Heather. 

Shannon was right about Heather always trying to one-up her with money. I think it bothered both Heather and Terry that David-- lowly construction guy-- was wealthy. I wonder if Heather likes Terry having affairs since it keeps him busy. They don't seem to enjoy time together at all. Tamara and Eddy hang out, so do Jenn and Ryan and Gina and Travis. Heather's time with Terry is usually complaining about something in his office, where he dismisses her with sarcasm. Shane also seems to barely tolerate Emily for the few minutes that he obligates when he comes home. He gives an emotionless hello to Emily and Annabell, ignores the boys, and stands next to Emily and makes a few rude comments.

Shane and Terry suck. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 7/20/2023 at 2:54 PM, la patineuse said:

I can't believe Nobu let Bravo film in his restaurant.  What a sell out.

Heather and her family were filmed several times already in Nobu for the show, on top of the events Heather had for the show. I assume she is a regular customer, and she has a special relationship with the owners, and managers. We saw her being friendly with the manager when she was arranging her at home party with Nobu sushi, etc. last season.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I thought  Shannon got the handbag  for herself. I shudder to think what they are new. I need a bigger purse, for all my junk.lol

Rhobh has the tiniest purses, with the largest prices. So not my world either.

Yes, the bag was for Shannon, but she got her daughter's seal of approval.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, Slider said:

I'm guessing Heather faked the text from Terry to change the subject.

I doubt it because it was real news. Shannon said she kind of suspected it would happen because she knew the couple had problems. I'm not sure David's wife was in Paris with David and Adeline and Stella- the trip the twins said they just returned from on this episode. If she were, the twins might have witnessed fights, etc.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)

23 hours ago, snarts said:

Tamra is exhausting. So damn insecure. Notice how she surrounds herself with women that are older and viewed as less attractive (Vicki, Shannon, Taylor). Jenn's too much competition looks wise, and Heather's too rich. That's why she deliberately targets them. Gina & Emily aren't rich or attractive enough to be on her radar...yet.  

Jenn and Heather Amin (who will appear on the show later on) to mention two, but we saw others in her early show parties are Tamra's real friends, so I doubt she surrounds herself with old and less attractive women only. She met Vicki on the show, like Shannon who stopped talking to her when she left the show, and Taylor who is a new "friend". We shouldn't claim that women are jealous of other women constantly. Tamra was asked by the producers to bring a couple of her friends to film with her this season because Heather and Shannon stopped talking to her when she was not on the show anymore, and they didn't know what would happen. Heather Amin didn't become a HW, but she was considered to become one when filming started.

Screenshot_20230722_084922_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Well, I will offer the unpopular opinion and say that I don't really think Heather did much to deserve the pile on she's getting this season. To me, Gina and Emily came off looking pretty badly in this episode,  and Heather handled Gina's "criticisms," which seemed a little bit like projection, pretty well.

I think that Heather expressed herself a little poorly a few times and okay, it's fine to criticize what she said and ask her to clarify. But otherwise? This seems to be a pre-constructed narrative built on this evidence. 

She doesn't deserve the pile on because the worse thing she said was that she appreciates what people from other walks of life do. Also, bragging in not a crime- she was brought to the show to do exactly this. I wonder if the ones who attacked her more like Shannon, and especially Gina, and Emily were threatened by the addition of new HWs, and the rumors that some HWs would be eliminated. Those three are less well-off than others, and have several young kids (including her partner's kids like Gina). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She doesn't deserve the pile on because the worse thing she said was that she appreciates what people from other walks of life do. Also, bragging in not a crime- she was brought to the show to do exactly this. I wonder if the ones who attacked her more like Shannon, and especially Gina, and Emily were threatened by the addition of new HWs, and the rumors that some HWs would be eliminated. Those three are less well-off than others, and have several young kids (including her partner's kids like Gina). 

Heather absolutely deserves to have a taste of her own medicine.  She's evil.  So I hope she keeps getting called out on her delusions and snobbery.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
(edited)
57 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Heather absolutely deserves to have a taste of her own medicine.  She's evil.  So I hope she keeps getting called out on her delusions and snobbery.

I wouldn't equate snobbery, and delusions (at least she and her husband are legitimately well-off) with being evil.

Jenn's face reminds me of Heather Gay's face.  HG of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

Screenshot_20230722_110413_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230722_111225_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Yeah, I agree, ZettaK, that while Heather can often be (and seem) elitist, she's hardly "evil," IMO. (And for what it's worth, I think it's totally fine to criticize her when she is acting elitist). In the big scheme of things on OC or any of the HW shows, Heather's actions hardly rise to the level of bad, in my opinion, let alone evil. At least she didn't participate in a fake cancer scheme or get a coworker so drunk that she couldn't function. 

Anyway, I can't quite figure out what Gina and Emily are trying to do here. I honestly feel like Gina didn't like being called out by Heather about not seeing her when they weren't filming, so Gina's trying to make it seem like, no, it's Heather that is the bad friend. IMO, it's a bad look for her.

I suspect that, as so often happens with these shows, the whole lot of them will be a lot more conciliatory in the press because based on what I have seen on social media and such, the pile on mostly seems to be garnering sympathy for Heather. I know she's not well-liked here but from what I have seen on Twitter, the attempt to make Heather the bad guy in this situation isn't really working. 

• Like 5

My favorite parts were 1. When Tamra ran off and went outside no doubt looking for bushes to hide in and all she could find was a shrub and some pipes. 2. When Shannon moaned that it’s going to cost 75k per girl per year to send them to college.  Could have been 73.5 per girl if she hadn’t bought that purse.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

I love how Shane walks in and just smacks Emily's butt. I love it! I don't see that season 1 Shane would've done that, so I think that he's way more comfortable being infront of a camera. Good on him!

I've never heard of a Duffy, I expect that's the thing that the boat is. Why are they crammed into such a small boat? Did Fancy Pants orchestrate this? It's so not her, shoving all her guests in a tiny shoebox. That looks so  uncomfortable if you're dressed as assininely as these ladies always are.

Oh it was just a way to get to the actual location, haha!

Why is Tamra screaming everything? Screaming doesn't make people want to hear you, in fact it has quite the opposite effect you dumbass.

I love that Emily is telling Heather off for having a phoney friendship with Tamra. Go Emily! 

• Like 10
(edited)
On 7/22/2023 at 4:54 AM, ZettaK said:

Heather and her family were filmed several times already in Nobu for the show, on top of the events Heather had for the show. I assume she is a regular customer, and she has a special relationship with the owners, and managers. We saw her being friendly with the manager when she was arranging her at home party with Nobu sushi, etc. last season.

That's understandable.  I can see Heather (or any HW) having individual relationships with these establishments and dining with her family and real-life friends there, as well as having them catering her events, but the HWs' all-cast dinners/lunches always devolve into embarrassing, unpleasant, profanity laced, shouting fiascos.  These reality shows aren't reality.  Who behaves this way in public in real life in any restaurant let alone an upper-end dining establishment?

I've never been to Nobu Newport Beach, but I have dined at Matsuhisa on La Cienega and the Nobu in LA and one of the Las Vegas Nobus because I enjoy the dining experience, not because who else may dine there or if it was featured on  a tv show. I think Nobu gets enough exposure without demeaning himself by allowing one of his restaurants to be a stage for a trashy reality show.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I think Heather deserves everything she gets this season. I recently rewatched the season when Shannon joined the show. Heather was absolutely horrible to Shannon. I would go so far as to say what did to Shannon on the show was evil. She gaslighted her and even tried to draw the other women into thinking that Shannon was crazy. She repeated rumors about Shannon and David's marriage and then lied over and over about this. The worst was the display that she and Terry put on at the end of the season party when Terry erupted in a fit of anger and called David a penis. Her actions were not much better last season. So yeah  Karma's a bitch and she is paying Heather a visit. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 9
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I think Heather deserves everything she gets this season. I recently rewatched the season when Shannon joined the show. Heather was absolutely horrible to Shannon. I would go so far as to say what did to Shannon on the show was evil. She gaslighted her and even tried to draw the other women into thinking that Shannon was crazy. She repeated rumors about Shannon and David's marriage and then lied over and over about this. The worst was the display that she and Terry put on at the end of the season party when Terry erupted in a fit of anger and called David a penis. Her actions were not much better last season. So yeah  Karma's a bitch and she is paying Heather a visit. 

Although the Dubrows' behavior was not great, Heather didn't have to convince anybody that Shannon's behavior was erratic, for example at Lizzie Rozvek's Laguna Beach party, or at the Quiet Woman restaurant, to mention two. As for Heather repeating rumors about David's affair, the whole area, and their common friends knew about them, and they were not rumors, but the truth, and not a lie. Shannon had a story line about the affair for a couple of seasons. She even mentioned years after when the HWs were in Miami, and the Florida Keys that she believed the affair started in the Keys. 

• Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon and Heather got off to a bad start.  I think Heather overreacted about the chair thing at Javier's and about Shannon being late or whatever to Heather's construction groundbreaking party.  Heather also denied that she discussed David's cheating, but did't it come out later that she discussed it at a lunch with her non-HW friends, who might have been mutual friends of Shannon's (I can't recall for sure if they were mutual friends).  What takes the cake for me was that Heather wanted Terry to call 988 when Shannon had her melt down.  Shannon may have had/have issues, but she wasn't having some kind of psychotic break and she wasn't in need of an immediate mental health crisis intervention.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, la patineuse said:

Shannon and Heather got off to a bad start.  I think Heather overreacted about the chair thing at Javier's and about Shannon being late or whatever to Heather's construction groundbreaking party.  Heather also denied that she discussed David's cheating, but did't it come out later that she discussed it at a lunch with her non-HW friends, who might have been mutual friends of Shannon's (I can't recall for sure if they were mutual friends).  What takes the cake for me was that Heather wanted Terry to call 988 when Shannon had her melt down.  Shannon may have had/have issues, but she wasn't having some kind of psychotic break and she wasn't in need of an immediate mental health crisis intervention.

Heather didn't discuss the affair with common friends, they started talking about it in front of her. Shannon has a history of avoiding telling the truth about the state of her relationships. She said at a reunion that her and David were fine after returning from Hawaii, when in reality he had moved out. She later admitted that she was not truthful. It seems she is doing the same again. 

We also don't know exactly how serious Shannon's issue was at Lizzie's party because we are shown snippets, a few minutes of what happened in many hours. I really hope Heather exaggerated the situation.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 7/22/2023 at 3:54 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, I agree, ZettaK, that while Heather can often be (and seem) elitist, she's hardly "evil," IMO. (And for what it's worth, I think it's totally fine to criticize her when she is acting elitist). In the big scheme of things on OC or any of the HW shows, Heather's actions hardly rise to the level of bad, in my opinion, let alone evil. At least she didn't participate in a fake cancer scheme or get a coworker so drunk that she couldn't function. 

I will add Gretchen and Slade lying about paying for child support for his sick with cancer son (Slade paid almost no child support, and he didn't pay for any medical bills), and not getting married so that her income wouldn't be garnished, and Slade not really working for many years (having a radio show for a very short period of time is not working) for the same reason.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Although the Dubrows' behavior was not great, Heather didn't have to convince anybody that Shannon's behavior was erratic, for example at Lizzie Rozvek's Laguna Beach party, or at the Quiet Woman restaurant, to mention two. As for Heather repeating rumors about David's affair, the whole area, and their common friends knew about them, and they were not rumors, but the truth, and not a lie. Shannon had a story line about the affair for a couple of seasons. She even mentioned years after when the HWs were in Miami, and the Florida Keys that she believed the affair started in the Keys. 

Heather lied about not discussing what Tamra told her about Shannon and David. She went right from Tamara revealing this to her to telling a table of her friends about this. And when confronted she lied and tried to cover her tracks. As far as Shannon reacting erratically at Lizzie's dinner party that was after Terry and Heather went after her at the dinner table and Tamra followed her around grabbing her and screaming in her face. Heather suggesting that they needed to call and ambulance for Shannon was rediculous and Lizzie's husband said as much.  Heather lied on several occasions accusing  Shannon of screaming at her when Bravo played back the scenes this was not true. Heather is a master manipulator. So I have to stand by what I said that she deserves everything she gets this season. I don't think she is an evil person. But she is not a nice person.

• Like 14
(edited)

I have never really understood Shannon's popularity around here because in my view, she can be... difficult to be around. She is fragile and self-centered and expects others to take care of her and her needs. I am not saying that Heather's interactions in earlier seasons was always great but I understood why Shannon's aggressive fragility was frustrating for Heather to be around. 

All of that being said, Shannon is not really the one who has a much of a problem with Heather this season (so far, anyway), so I am not sure why their previous interactions are even being mentioned here. 

I am fine with Heather being held accountable for her words or actions when they are worth criticizing but so far she's being criticized (by Gina, mostly) for telling Gina that her child is also getting his real estate license, being a little inarticulate about appreciating her life, and offering advice to Gina about her relationship. It's pretty weak, IMO.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Heather didn't discuss the affair with common friends, they started talking about it in front of her. Shannon has a history of avoiding telling the truth about the state of her relationships. She said at a reunion that her and David were fine after returning from Hawaii, when in reality he had moved out. She later admitted that she was not truthful. It seems she is doing the same again. 

We also don't know exactly how serious Shannon's issue was at Lizzie's party because we are shown snippets, a few minutes of what happened in many hours. I really hope Heather exaggerated the situation.

Heather barely knew Shannon.  To want to call 988 is very serious business.  She has no mental health training and has no business telling Terry to call 988.  It says something that Terry didn't do what she told him to do (I think his response was something like, "Why?"). This was all part of the narrative Heather was trying to construct that season about Shannon's mental health.  She did gaslight Shannon and playing with someone's mental health is particularly evil.

Edit:  it wasn't a 988 call; this pre-dated 988 and Heather wanted her MD husband to call an ambulance for a 5150 hold which could have meant an involuntary 72-hour psychiatric hospitalization for Shannon.  Shannon may have been having a melt down, but she wasn't suicidal or a danger to herself or others.  

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 11
(edited)
On 7/21/2023 at 8:31 AM, AnnMarie17 said:

I don't like Gina's voice either. I'm struck by how much weight she has lost and how different she looks compared to the first few seasons. She looks really good. i wonder if she used Ozempic or one of the other injections. 

I must be immune to Tamra's screeching. I just turn the volume down. The napkin-throwing did surprise me though. 

I've heard of Nobu and thought it was considered a pretty high end place, so I'm surprised they allowed the show to film there, especially with all the drama. Maybe it was a closed set as another poster indicated. 

It seems like Jenn is being set up for a fall with Ryan. The clock is ticking on this relationship. 

Heather is even more pretentious than I remember from earlier seasons. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I remember Terry getting involved and over reacting. He was a real pompous jerk. When he called him a penis he made mention that’s the term they use in the medical world. So condescending and gross. Like anyone forgets he’s a surgeon with him and his wife’s faces so ugly and immobile. Heather is an asshole. The way she talks to people like she is educating them is annoying. I think it’s fine for the others to go after her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 7/22/2023 at 4:30 AM, bravofan27 said:

Tamara is very beautiful, but she is jealous of people-- she was very very jealous of Gretchen back in the early days. She was also jealous of Alexis-

Tamra has a jealous soul because deep down she can't get past the trailer trash upbringing she had. She will never feel equal and lashes out with an overblown sense of security. We see you, Tammy Sue. 

And Tammy Sue needs to stfu about Jen because lets not forget she was fooling around with Eddie before splitting up with Simon. She has admitted on her podcast that she cheated. I wish someone would throw that in her face just like the napkin she threw at Jen. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

I don't think we need to go on the Emily's-mom-is-mentally-ill-so-Emily-had-a-bad-childhood carousel again. 

Tamra is holding on to that orange hard. It's embarassing.

I don't know what to think of Jen! My first impression was, eh, she's kind of generic and maybe too naive/fragile for this show, but I really liked the way she kept her cool during the Nobu altercation and even went tit for tat with Tamra. 

Has there ever been a gang-up-on-Heather season before? Because this could get interesting...

• Like 7
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tamra has a jealous soul because deep down she can't get past the trailer trash upbringing she had. She will never feel equal and lashes out with an overblown sense of security. We see you, Tammy Sue. 

And Tammy Sue needs to stfu about Jen because lets not forget she was fooling around with Eddie before splitting up with Simon. She has admitted on her podcast that she cheated. I wish someone would throw that in her face just like the napkin she threw at Jen. 

She cheated on Simon?
I agree she’s a jealous woman. She was always quick to insult the. other ladies looks. I think she looks good but why do they all hang on to that long fried looking bleached hair? It looks dated.

• Like 4
On 7/21/2023 at 10:52 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yeah, I’ll take a seat at this table! Heather is a flawed human for sure (though I’m 90% convinced that what we see on the show is her inhabiting a role) but it really does seem that Gina, Emily, and Tamra are looking for any reason to pile on her this season. The real estate license thing? Come on. 

I’m just interested to see how she reacts to this. So far it seems like her MO is to apologize and diffuse the situation — which seems to be effective in staving off the attacks. I doubt she’ll start screeching and throwing napkins in anyone’s faces or weeping dramatically, but who knows?!

• Like 5
On 7/23/2023 at 9:35 PM, 65mickey said:

Heather lied about not discussing what Tamra told her about Shannon and David. She went right from Tamara revealing this to her to telling a table of her friends about this. And when confronted she lied and tried to cover her tracks. As far as Shannon reacting erratically at Lizzie's dinner party that was after Terry and Heather went after her at the dinner table and Tamra followed her around grabbing her and screaming in her face. Heather suggesting that they needed to call and ambulance for Shannon was rediculous and Lizzie's husband said as much.  Heather lied on several occasions accusing  Shannon of screaming at her when Bravo played back the scenes this was not true. Heather is a master manipulator. So I have to stand by what I said that she deserves everything she gets this season. I don't think she is an evil person. But she is not a nice person.

I will agree about Heather not being nice, but evil is stretching it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Yeah, I’ll take a seat at this table! Heather is a flawed human for sure (though I’m 90% convinced that what we see on the show is her inhabiting a role) but it really does seem that Gina, Emily, and Tamra are looking for any reason to pile on her this season. The real estate license thing? Come on. 

I’m just interested to see how she reacts to this. So far it seems like her MO is to apologize and diffuse the situation — which seems to be effective in staving off the attacks. I doubt she’ll start screeching and throwing napkins in anyone’s faces or weeping dramatically, but who knows?!

Gina shouldn't be insulted by the real estate license comment because she worked for a very short period of time, and she got married very young. She has zero real estate business experience, exactly the same as 18 year old Nicky. 

10 hours ago, ladle said:

I don't think we need to go on the Emily's-mom-is-mentally-ill-so-Emily-had-a-bad-childhood carousel again. 

Tamra is holding on to that orange hard. It's embarassing.

I don't know what to think of Jen! My first impression was, eh, she's kind of generic and maybe too naive/fragile for this show, but I really liked the way she kept her cool during the Nobu altercation and even went tit for tat with Tamra. 

Has there ever been a gang-up-on-Heather season before? Because this could get interesting...

Jenn is not naive, or fragile.

• Like 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Did you listen to her podcast, or is it information from a secondary source? I did a search, and nothing came up. 

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 7/20/2023 at 8:45 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I totally believe Terry was sitting around reading gossip sites. Is he still healing from whatever put him in the wheelchair (knee surgery?)?

The way Heather reacted, at first I thought she was going to tell Shannon there had been a  horrific accident involving her kids, but then I couldn't help thinking she was trying to recreate the drama of Bethenny's "It's about Tom" scene RHoNYC).

If that had been me, I would have had to be restrained from lunging over the table at this fake-out. Heather made it sound like it was a matter of life and death, which was once guaranteed to send Shannon into orbit. (Anything to be the DRAMA QUEEN.) Turns out, David’s being sued for divorce. Not Shannon’s problem. David’s personal fuckups no longer concern her, beyond what they may mean to financial support, which she calmly acknowledged. I applauded her for how she handled that.

Heather has really become a true bitch this season — that’s always been lurking, and this year it broke out of its shell. She can go right back into obscurity, AFAIC.

Yes, I can see Terry propped up in bed with a bag of chips, reading the gossip mags and watching E! News and TMZ Daily, with his phone nearby on speed dial to Heather. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1