Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

Joe Gorga's first reaction is always physical assault. He is so violent. Hope he isn't on the show anymore. 

When did he move an inch out of the chair when Theresa and Charlie Manson did every single thing they could to trigger him?  Seriously...

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

She had to talk about something and that’s what she chose. Each housewife has a producer that helps them formulate their storyline. They needed something more than her nose and his chin to talk about. 

Still just an opinion. I have lots of opinions which I willing share (more when I’ve been drinking) on the RH forums.

Mostly my interpretation and assumptions of what we are watching on a heavily edited reality TV show.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Still just an opinion. I have lots of opinions which I willing share (more when I’ve been drinking) on the RH forums.

Mostly my interpretation and assumptions of what we are watching on a heavily edited reality TV show.

I would say it’s more than an opinion but it’s your opinion that it’s not. They’ve admitted that they each get a producer and story.

Danielle: Her brother not talking to her. 
Jen Aydin: Dragging her poor husband to therapy. 
Dolores: Moving on with her new man. 
Teresa: The wedding. 
Melissa: Fighting with Tre and acting like a victim. 
Margaret: Being an asshole.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Quilty said:

So is Paul a born in Ireland guy or is a big deal being made over him having Irish heritage? I guess I missed something.

Yes - Paul was born in Ireland - most of his family still resides there.  His mother and sisters visited the castle the ladies were staying in when they  went to Ireland.

39 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I am wondering if Paul is old school Catholic who just won't get a divorce no matter what.

Or, his estranged wife is old school Catholic.

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

She had to talk about something and that’s what she chose. Each housewife has a producer that helps them formulate their storyline. They needed something more than her nose and his chin to talk about. 

Well, now your changed your position.  You said THE reason she adopted was to create a story line.  In other words, she ONLY adopted the child she loves and has been raising for years  when he became available for adoption in a cynical effort to create a story line.  Now, you are saying the producers took something already going on in her life and used it as a focus.  That is different.  

• Like 4
Just now, BluishGreen said:

Well, now your changed your position.  You said THE reason she adopted was to create a story line.  In other words, she ONLY adopted the child she loves and has been raising for years  when he became available for adoption in a cynical effort to create a story line.  Now, you are saying the producers took something already going on in her life and used it as a focus.  That is different.  

I’m guessing that she chose to adopt now because she was cast on the show. Why didn’t she start the process years ago? 
I will say my opinion of him improved last night since he stood up to Louie. He didn’t go nuts just asked him to apologize for what he did. Louie of course won’t admit to any wrong doing.

• Applause 1
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Again, it is quite different to say the producers will focus on a particular aspect of someone's life and to say a woman who has been raising a child who clearly loves her and who she clearly loves finally had the ability to adopt him, and that story became part of a show than it is to claim the woman only adopted the child to create a story line.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, BluishGreen said:
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Joe Gorga started saying that he could eventually reconnect with Teresa. I think he realized the show was in jeopardy.

Or maybe he actually does hope that he can reconcile with his sister some day? Is is so impossible to believe that some of the emotions expressed are real and that is isn't ALL about the money.  

It’s been Teresa who appears to have realized that the gig may be over for her (new husband and children). She has been quoted in social media saying she needs the job because she has four daughters to get through college.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I would say it’s more than an opinion but it’s your opinion that it’s not. They’ve admitted that they each get a producer and story.

Danielle: Her brother not talking to her. 
Jen Aydin: Dragging her poor husband to therapy. 
Dolores: Moving on with her new man. 
Teresa: The wedding. 
Melissa: Fighting with Tre and acting like a victim. 
Margaret: Being an asshole.

I wasn’t referring to the part about the housewives having a producer and having a story line - that seems to be common knowledge. I was referring to assuming one of us knows the actual intentions of the housewife is or what goes on in someone else’s mind.

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, BluishGreen said:

MMM, I saw Joe G a the end tell his sister he loved her and would always be there if she wanted him but, if not, the Gorgas would just walk away.... at which point, Theresa said something stupid and vicious.  It is Theresa who won't let any shit go. She is till accusing the Gorgas of putting her in jail (because, I guess, they are responsible for her criminal behavior. Please.)

OK, Tre.

Joe was being emotionally manipulative at the end. He said he loves his sister and would be there for her if she got in a car accident, but he wouldn't go to her wedding. 

And that is why Teresa said what she said about celebrating people when they're alive, which I took her to mean alive and well. Not just in tragedy. 

And then, after being equally as done with Teresa throughout the reunion, Melissa says how she loves Teresa even though Teresa hates her and will go with the flow with the family. It's giving desperate to keep her job. 

Both Melissa and Joe want to be seen as the ones who want to try and Teresa being the sole problem, despite the fact that they can't help but complain about Teresa like they did all this season. Enough of the flip flopping. The back and forth with this family is not entertaining 10 years in. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’m guessing that she chose to adopt now because she was cast on the show. Why didn’t she start the process years ago? 
I will say my opinion of him improved last night since he stood up to Louie. He didn’t go nuts just asked him to apologize for what he did. Louie of course won’t admit to any wrong doing.

Well, you missed it then.  If a child has a living parent, a third party can't adopt the child unless (1) the birth parent consents and takes legal steps to relinquish their parental rights or (2) the birth parents parental rights are terminated by a Court after a full hearing because the Court has sufficient evidence to prove termination of parental rights is in the child's best interests.  In this instance, the birth mother's role in the child's life was unclear.   In more recent times, the birth mom was drug addicted and  incarcerated.  There were more facts in support of the termination of parental rights now than there had been.  Also, as Rachel said, she didn't want to take steps to terminate the child's relationship with his mom unless it was the right choice and also what he wanted. He told her it was what he wanted.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Crazy how someone needed a PI to find that stuff out in a world where "Google," is a verb, a noun, etc...Dumb and Dumber really needed a PI to look on line to find dirt on the people they work with on camera. All the dirt is out there, have they never seen social media or stumbled upon Reddit?

If you had not used "He," in your post I would have asked you if you had ever worked for a dental consulting firm in Owings Mills, MD!

Well Melissa did set a wedding date (probably months in advance, maybe a year), while Teresa was pregnant, if that is not a passive, hostile act I do not know what is! LOL.

Well, you do know that a pregnancy is 9 months. So, if Melissa set the wedding "months in advance"  how would she know when Theresa was going to get pregnant?  Wasn't that up to Theresa?  I looks to me that Theresa got pregnant after Melissa picked her date, in which case Theresa is responsible (and passive aggressive as well.)

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, BluishGreen said:

When did he move an inch out of the chair when Theresa and Charlie Manson did every single thing they could to trigger him?  Seriously...

The only one I saw get out of their seat and get in anyone's face was Teresa.

• Like 10
23 hours ago, funnygirl said:

From Bo Dietl: 

Jesus!  Bo Dietl looks like a ripe tomato, just like his bff Joe!

17 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Frank with his new choppers....no, just no.

Frank looks ridiculous!  Louie looks insane with those horse teeth.

12 hours ago, hottesthw said:

If he had any proof he would have actually opened the envelope, or said what was in the envelope. Even Andy didn’t care enough to take the envelope from him and open it. Because 1) nobody cares about the Fudas and their 27 businesses 2) you’re as shady as the rest of them Mr Chinless Wonder. 

Andy avoided having him open it.  He is scared of Louie and Teresa.  When they were walking back in, he APOLOGIZED to her for yelling??!!  She’s screaming like a nut but Andy apologizes.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, that would be ACTUAL "Reality TV".  I would almost pay to watch that.  

They show like 1% of their real lives.  They hide all the good stuff.  They deny, or obfuscate the truth.  What kind of reality show is this?  

23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Joe Gorga's business was fined with $1 million! And he was sued for not paying construction costs for his house. These are not rumors spread on the media, these are facts. 

Teresa is not intelligent, or articulate, so she is an easy target for the rest of the women. But this was a pile on, and pile ons are not a good look. 

WHEN is the house of cards going to come down?  How did the Gorgas have the money to build that horrible ugly house?  I am waiting patiently for them to have to move into an apartment of a pizza parlor.

I don’t like Teresa, but I hate a pile-on.  These people are adults!?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I am wondering if Paul is old school Catholic who just won't get a divorce no matter what.

Bingo! Could be his ex feels the same way? But I definitely feel that he doesn't believe in divorce and has some strong feelings about doing something that is frowned upon by the Catholic Church. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

It’s been Teresa who appears to have realized that the gig may be over for her (new husband and children). She has been quoted in social media saying she needs the job because she has four daughters to get through college.  

Sorry...not sorry for Teresa.  Maybe stop buying luxury cars, going on pricey vacays with Looney and buying bougee Chanel and Gucci clothing, bags and jewelry. And while you're at it Teresa...maybe make your "dorters" get some summer jobs and help with their tuition or have them apply for scholarships. Nothing wrong with going to a state school which would be cheaper than a private college or a state school in another state and have to pay out of state tuition.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

The threats, oh the threats. How is that ok and why wasn’t he called out on it? Andy or someone at Bravo needs to wake up and see how dangerous this asshole is. 

Agree. Why isn't the Brass over at Bravo saying anything about this? Andy seemed visibly pissed off about it. Looney is a joke but he's also the kind of guy that probably has a stash of guns somewhere. 

• Like 8
10 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

Again, it is quite different to say the producers will focus on a particular aspect of someone's life and to say a woman who has been raising a child who clearly loves her and who she clearly loves finally had the ability to adopt him, and that story became part of a show than it is to claim the woman only adopted the child to create a story line.  

Well we don’t know for sure that the boy loves her. Just a because the Fudas said that doesn’t make it true. They may have promised the boy a new phone or something if he put on a good show. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Joe was being emotionally manipulative at the end. He said he loves his sister and would be there for her if she got in a car accident, but he wouldn't go to her wedding. 

And that is why Teresa said what she said about celebrating people when they're alive, which I took her to mean alive and well. Not just in tragedy. 

And then, after being equally as done with Teresa throughout the reunion, Melissa says how she loves Teresa even though Teresa hates her and will go with the flow with the family. It's giving desperate to keep her job. 

Both Melissa and Joe want to be seen as the ones who want to try and Teresa being the sole problem, despite the fact that they can't help but complain about Teresa like they did all this season. Enough of the flip flopping. The back and forth with this family is not entertaining 10 years in. 

All Theresa EVER wants is to be "celebrated"   by everyone.  She truly thinks she is the absolute center of the universe and everyone MUST put aside their own needs, emotions, relationships-- really, every single aspect of their lives--  to bend the knee and worship at the altar of Theresa.  If anyone is dangerous on this show, it is her and her Charlie Manson mate.  Gross.

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

All Theresa EVER wants is to be "celebrated"   by everyone.  She truly thinks she is the absolute center of the universe and everyone MUST put aside their own needs, emotions, relationships-- really, every single aspect of their lives--  to bend the knee and worship at the altar of Theresa.  If anyone is dangerous on this show, it is her and her Charlie Manson mate.  Gross.

Oh I so agree.  She is manipulative and says such lying, hurtful things.  Now she has Louie.  He's dangerous.  I wouldn't be surprised to see these two in prison one day.

Is it the show making them all crazy?  I happened on Theresa over on YouTube making Sunday sauce with Malania.  She was completely different!  Strange.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Sorry...not sorry for Teresa.  Maybe stop buying luxury cars, going on pricey vacays with Looney and buying bougee Chanel and Gucci clothing, bags and jewelry. And while you're at it Teresa...maybe make your "dorters" get some summer jobs and help with their tuition or have them apply for scholarships. Nothing wrong with going to a state school which would be cheaper than a private college or a state school in another state and have to pay out of state tuition.

It is terrible waste of money, she may shop The Real or get things loaned or what ever but once I see a terrible HW with a Gucci, LV, etc... anything I rethink my desire for a Gucci, etc anything...they have cheapened the brands in my opinion.

Teresa can't let Gia get a summer job because she needs her home to train her to become a mini me of Teresa, Melania's job is being a buddy to Looney's son, Audrianna might be too young for a job (I cannot remember how old she is) and Gabriella can't get a job outside the home because she is needed for posing in usies with her sisters...these girls are very busy, lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
19 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

Joe that he could do better, but it was the wedding, not Melissa, that rang false.  Either she said it or she didn’t, and she didn’t offer an explanation like that.  I think he just lies like he breathes  

I don’t see why this statement is so hard to believe. While discussing being at her moms wedding and walking her down they aisle, Gia tells him to “do better”.  That’s totally feasible and way more believable than Gia just randomly blurting out to her uncle he could do better than the wife he currently has. And when confronted about it Gia says no she loves her aunt and never said that. So she’s not lying for anyone.  Did she elaborate more, who knows because I’m quite sure if she did it was edited out because what kind of storyline would we be left with then? And why is any of this up to Louie to explain. They said no, she didn’t say that, end of story. Joe Gorga is too much of a stupid idiot like his wife that they only hear what they want to hear. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Well that was a lot. I'm as exhausted and over it as Andy is. Joe G was right, nothing will ever get through Teresa's skull because she believes she is right about everything. Melissa was also right saying nothing she ever says or does will be good enough for Teresa. While I think Joe/Mel are shady in their own right, I'm kind of on their side with this. Teresa is only going to get worse with Looney enabling her. 

One thing I noticed towards the end is that Melissa is actually in a better position on the show than Teresa. Mel is friends with Marge, Jackie and Rachel and friendly with Jenn Fessler and Delores. She's had her issues with Danielle and Jenn Aydin but it's salvageable. Teresa is now straight up refusing to have any relationship with Melissa and Marge. We know she hates Jackie and after this probably Rachel as well. The only ones she is good with are Delores and Jenn. She'll use Danielle as a pawn. 

They should all be fired.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Well we don’t know for sure that the boy loves her. Just a because the Fudas said that doesn’t make it true. They may have promised the boy a new phone or something if he put on a good show. 

Who can really know - but from the few interactions we've seen that included the boy (sorry, I don't know his name) and how he interacted with Rachel and the little girl - he seems like a very caring well-mannered kid who is very much integrated into the family as a whole & has a warm relationship with Rachel. 

It's not just the adult Fudas saying it - watch the boy's reactions.  Sure, he's a little shy before the cameras.  As a typical teen boy, he's not going to be effusive about his feelings, but at least to me, he shows love for Rachel & old enough to be certain when he says he wants to be adopted.  (More so than just because he was promised a new phone or pressured.) 

Rachel seems very respectful of his feelings & wishes.  I might not always care for Rachel as she instigates or responds to other housewives, but as a mom, she seems very focused, grounded & loving.  Respectful of the boy's feelings & even of the birth mom.  Not going to fault her for this.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

22 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Plus, Jaden said on camera that he wanted Rachel to adopt him. 

I found this photo online . He looks ancient next to her real children. The poor kid was little when she hooked up with Fuda. She could have adopted him a long time ago.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-she-needs-stop-fronting-rhonj-fans-believe-rachel-fuda-used-adoption-story-storyline

I’m reading that John Fuda got a lot of positive feedback from standing up to Louie. This means we’ll probably get stuck with another year of Rachel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 6/13/2023 at 9:48 PM, ZettaK said:

Rachel said vaguely that somebody told them (who?) that Louie contacted the mother. An investigator like Bo Dietl would be discreet, so nobody would know.  Also, in any reunion, etc., we see the actual documents, texts, etc., not just an envelope. So, no, I don't believe Fuda who is hired by Gorga for jobs.

Only way to be discrete would be a face-to-face conversation where no one would know the content of what was said. If it was a phone call that would be subject to FOIA, and records of who visits inmates are also generally available, so knowing that a person who is either generally a private investigator or someone actually employed by Bo Dietl's company could be discovered if someone wanted to work hard enough to confirm.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 6/13/2023 at 10:28 PM, twilightzone said:

g

On 6/13/2023 at 10:53 PM, Lady of nod said:

lost

On 6/13/2023 at 10:53 PM, Lady of nod said:

lost respect for Delores there.  What doesn’t she want to get out? Is she afraid of Louie?  I am. 

If I was Delores, I wouldn’t have let my kid work for Loooie in the first place.  I’m sure her and Frank could see he was a nut job.  The kid is lucky he got out when he did.  Loooie threatens people one minute, then goes and kisses their ass.  Very weird.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I found this photo online . He looks ancient next to her real children. The poor kid was little when she hooked up with Fuda. She could have adopted him a long time ago.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-she-needs-stop-fronting-rhonj-fans-believe-rachel-fuda-used-adoption-story-storyline

I’m reading that John Fuda got a lot of positive feedback from standing up to Louie. This means we’ll probably get stuck with another year of Rachel.

Her “real” children?!  I assure you, adopted kids are also REAL. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Her “real” children?!  I assure you, adopted kids are also REAL. 

I agree but in Fudas case she made such a big deal about being such a great person to adopt him while throwing his real mom under the bus all for camera time so I don’t buy it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Could TeenyJoe get a jacket that fits? The shoulder seams are about 4" too small and it looks absolutely ridiculous. I love how he was all "When Teresa came back from jail she was the BEST ... humble." He likes it when Teresa & Loonie cannot challenge him and he can continue his martyr narrative and grifting.

Melissa not letting Teresa talk to her brother and being a whiny little snot was just ridiculous. In this episode, Joe and Teresa + Loonie might've been able to hash a few things out temporarily but Melissa had to insert herself like a wart. What is she so afraid of by letting Teresa communicate with her own brother? Pathetic. 

Did we really need to revisit the shirtless calendar, the weed shotgunning, or the icky Fuda chest waxing? Danielle's husband looked like he was ready to lactate any second.

I'm glad that Frank Sr and Paulie are getting along and he's finally out of David's house. Dolores wasn't getting riled up or upset about Frankie Jr, she was just making it clear she's not discussing him. Paulie nudging her shoulder from behind and admonishing her to 'let it go' was fucked up, and backed up the concern I had when he made the antiquated comment about 'only the men should speak' when they were dealing with Frank. Paulie, watch yourself as this ain't the 50s anymore.

John Fuda is such a fucking idiot. We ALL knew his ex was in jail, and all you have to do is go and do an inmate search or look up public records on a county clerk's website to get any charge/info that doesn't involve a minor. 🙄 Bo Dietl can also eat wherever he wants and it doesn't have to be a fucking conspiracy. I think Loonie is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but come on. Bo Dietl wouldn't be involved in a smear campaign; he's got enough money from his own personal income and work that having him being hired by Loonie & Tre is just dumb. The Gorgons are idiots to think that Loonie is funding Dietl's business. 😂 

Again, I don't like Loonie, but what he said about the pizza business is consistent with everything that was reported previously about it in every outlet that I've seen.

OK, am I now just seeing that Teresa's dress is actually a pantsuit and we're looking at her underwear? Oh, my lord, I didn't think that thing could get worse, but it DID.

Frank's full of shit saying Tre's and the Gorgon's relationship has "never been this bad." Was he not out on the stage in years past with Juicy? Loonie is definitely a different dynamic for sure, but TeenyJoe probably doesn't remember charging Juicy like a mini enraged gorilla.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
On 6/14/2023 at 3:47 AM, ZettaK said:

Andy Cohen asked John Fuda "what would be the purpose of his (Louie's) people reaching out to her (the mother of his son)? He said "I couldn't tell you", as in I have no idea. Exactly. There was no reason to "investigate" John Fuda who has no connection with Louie. Fuda was doing Joe Gorga, his friend, a favor by adding to the investigation story. 

Melissa admitted she didn't invite Teresa to go out with her and Joe when she was single because they do it with couples only, as if everybody does this. Teresa and Jennifer said that Jennifer takes her sister who is single with them when they go out as a couple.

I think it's kind of funny that Teresa and Jennifer would talk about what Jennifer and her husband do when going out as a couple...it's not like they have a great marriage...probably best to not follow anything Jen says...it makes me feel that Melissa and Joe were probably right, and I hate to think they might be right...and then there's the possibility that Jen's sister might not be an embarrassing, hateful shrew which would make her a better option than Teresa

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/13/2023 at 9:25 PM, ZettaK said:

Yes, Bo Dietl could have hired private security. They are friends, it was mentioned on the show more than once. He never denied he knew him. Louie and Teresa were threatened. It was in the previews of part two, as well. It doesn't mean Louie hired him as an investigator to investigate anybody.

Also, Fuda can show any envelopes he wants, but we didn't see what was in the envelope. Any gossip, or otherwise media could find the mother of his kid because it was a storyline since they started filming, or even before.

I think the fact that Luis is friends with Bo is what's causing the problem. I think Luis was stupid to even throw that out there but to me it sounds like it ain't a bad thing to be good friends with a private investigator. Kinda like having a friend who is a mechanic. They'll give you the hook up. I don't doubt that the information Bo brought to his friend was just that. Him bringing his friend dirt on people who have been bringing dirt up about him. Let's be honest the show is about throw dirt at each other so it's not all that sinister to me that Luis got some inside info from a friend who happens to do that sort of stuff for a living. The problem is the way it's come out and the dancing around it. 

I always say these shows just tangle themselves up in nonsense. I would have just said "ummmm yall like to come at me with video this and accusations that so when I threw out that I knew stuff on ALL of you from a credible private investigator was me telling ya'll to back off cause none of your back yards are clean". And when pushed I would have been, "oh please, everybody here be diving deep into everyone else's business. It just so happens that I have a private investigator as a friend so this information just falls in my lap. I didn't go have an official investigation started on anyone. But I ain't gonna be mad at the access I have (through my good friend) of any kinda dirt thats swirling out there on you."  Cause to be honest I just think that its a cause of friends gossiping but on a whole other level because one of the friends has actual connections and resources to get more than just the gossip. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

If I was Delores, I wouldn’t have let my kid work for Loooie in the first place.  I’m sure her and Frank could see he was a nut job.  The kid is lucky he got out when he did.  Loooie threatens people one minute, then goes and kisses their ass.  Very weird.

Oh, I agree. I love Dolores but sometimes ride or die is taken too far. I get that she’s bonded with Teresa since childhood but at some point I would hope she would see how toxic Louis is. Maybe she does, but just hangs in there for Teresa sake. If I had a friend who is going to marry somebody like Louis, I would certainly speak up. Maybe it just doesn’t work that way in New Jersey.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 6/13/2023 at 9:42 PM, ZettaK said:

Gia said it was wrong the Gorgas didn't go to the wedding, not that Joe could do better than Melissa, which is what Joe claimed, and told every blog, site, etc. possible.

I’m not the biggest fan of Teresa or her family however, the Gorga’s interpretation of “do better” is laughable.  I see that expression all the time on Twitter and Instagram.  It means:

a certain way of correcting a person that is out of line or incorrect.

I believe Gia meant that Joe should “do better” for the family, not that he can do better than Melissa.  I actually hate that expression, “do better” my ass.

• Like 11
(edited)

It was kind of glossed over in this episode, but Bill Aydin clarified that he didn't go to the pool house for the whole evening but for a half hour or sometimes an hour.  Jen had made it seem like it was the whole evening!  I get that someone who works outside the house (in any type of job really but especially a high stress one) would like to decompress a bit before joining the family.  When my family was young - more than thirty years ago, when my husband got home, he'd go upstairs, change, maybe nap for a few minutes and then come down.  If the kids were with him - they'd do "Beauty Stylings" on him while he was lying down - he could keep his eyes closed and they were delighted to have the quiet time with him.  And then we'd all have dinner together.  (Of course, Bill may have a pretty long day and that scenario doesn't work for them as a family.)

Edited by whydoievencare
Further thoughts.
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

disregard,  messed up the quotes

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I agree but in Fudas case she made such a big deal about being such a great person to adopt him while throwing his real mom under the bus all for camera time so I don’t buy it.

Jaiden was 14 when Rachel and John had their first daughter together. That's not ancient, plenty of families have a first child young and then don't have any more kids until later on. Jaiden seems to love  his little sisters and they seem to love him.

John got sole custody of Jaiden when he was around preschool age. For a father to get sole custody of a child like that usually means that the mother is beyond a hot mess. Even the bio mom says that she only saw Jaiden occasionally over the years, presumably in between prison stints.

I don't recall either of the Fuda's ever naming his bio mom on camera or saying that she was currently in prison. They were always very vague about where she might be, even though I'm sure they knew that she was in jail. BTW, she's been in and out of jail for burglary, money laundering and various drug charges including intent to distribute crystal meth. Gosh,  I can't imagine why John might refuse to allow her around Jaiden.

But a google search shows that the US Sun broke the story on April 5th, with an exclusive interview with the bio mom. The reunion was filmed April 20th. Interesting timing. The Fuda's could have tried to make themselves look good by revealing bio mom was in jail on drug charges and revealed her history but they didn't. So who did?

• Like 10
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

It was kind of glossed over in this episode, but Bill Aydin clarified that he didn't go to the pool house for the whole evening but for a half hour or sometimes an hour.  Jen had made it seem like it was the whole evening!  I get that someone who works outside the house (in any type of job really but especially a high stress one) would like to decompress a bit before joining the family.  When my family was young - more than thirty years ago, when my husband got home, he'd go upstairs, change, maybe nap for a few minutes and then come down.  If the kids were with him - they'd do "Beauty Stylings" on him while he was lying down - he could keep his eyes closed and they were delighted to have the quiet time with him.  And then we'd all have dinner together.  (Of course, Bill may have a pretty long day and that scenario doesn't work for them as a family.)

First of all, Jen has lots of help in the house.  Probably a cleaning person, maybe a nanny at one time, and who knows what else.  Bill gives her everything too.  He is a surgeon and needs alone time.  What’s wrong with her?  Spoiled brat.  I’m married over 50 yrs.  My husband goes in the bedroom everyday, closes the door, watches his sports show, then naps for a couple of hours.  I’m fine with that.  He worked his whole life,even two jobs when the kids went to college.  He deserves time out.  Jen is selfish and overreacting.  Everything is about her.  She doesn’t realize how lucky she is to have him and should appreciate him.  

• Like 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, oftentimes said:

I'm so glad this season is over....

Me too!!! Barfaroni!  I think the whole LOT of them need to be fired. Start all over again.  No Teresa, No Looney, No Dorters, No Melissa & Joe, No Margaret, NO JEN ADIN.....  Just NO to all of them.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Me too!!! Barfaroni!  I think the whole LOT of them need to be fired. Start all over again.  No Teresa, No Looney, No Dorters, No Melissa & Joe, No Margaret, NO JEN ADIN.....  Just NO to all of them.

I have a feeling it will be like the New York Housewives when they went on pause for a very long time, then formulated a completely new cast, which I’m not crazy about.  Yep, I’ll bet that’s what will happen.  Looks like this cast has had it.  The Gorgas might be up shits creek without a paddle in their new overdone castle.  Yikes!  Teresa will still have to pay the government every month.  Things might go downhill with Loooie.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, Axie said:

The truth is that Melissa isn’t the problem.  Teresa wouldn’t like anyone that Joey married.  She wants him at her beck and call and her as his number 1 priority.

Teresa is a narcissist who cannot accept responsibility for her behavior, admit fault or sincerely apologize to anyone. She is the most important person in her mind and everyone else must bow to her. It is exhausting and frustrating watching her.

I grew up with a NPD mother and watching Teresa triggers me. I want to warn Melissa and the rest of them to stay as far away from her as possible. They will never win. It’s not possible when dealing with someone like this. If they don’t cut ties now, they are in store for more angst, heartache and stress. It will continue to be a push/pull relationship.

Sometimes Teresa will be friendly and seem ok, and they’ll start to relax and feel hopeful things will be good. She will declare her love for them and say whatever is necessary to make them feel secure. Then suddenly something will set her off and she’ll turn nasty, and they will be on the outs with her. They’ll feel horrible and so anxious they’ll try to earn their way back. 

It’s an intense, vicious, soul-crushing cycle.

Another HW who I think it just as bad as Teresa, maybe even worse, is Jen Shah on SLC. 

Please everyone, get out while you still have a remnant of your sanity. 

I don’t really like Andy but I felt for him on this reunion. The shouting and talking over each other was at an all time high. He didn’t have control of the situation and was disrespected, interrupted and ignored. 

I have empathy and sympathy for Teresa’s daughters. They will likely turn into narcissists themselves or they’ll go the other route and become codependent people-pleasers. I am saddled with the latter. 

Delores, don’t even talk about marrying him until he gets a divorce.  A 14-year separation? Really? Something is off! My guess is it’s a money issue. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 8
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Oh, I agree. I love Dolores but sometimes ride or die is taken too far. I get that she’s bonded with Teresa since childhood but at some point I would hope she would see how toxic Louis is. Maybe she does, but just hangs in there for Teresa sake. If I had a friend who is going to marry somebody like Louis, I would certainly speak up. Maybe it just doesn’t work that way in New Jersey.

I think Dolores is a good friend. She is the type to keep her mouth shut if she thinks a guy is wrong for you and will totally have your back if the guy turns out to do you wrong. Would Tre have listened to her if she bad mouthed Luis? No, she wouldnt. I like Dolores a lot.

• Like 7
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And NO to the whole RHONJ series...I've had enough!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1