Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

After a tumultuous season, the ladies of the Garden State reunite for an epic showdown. Dolores dives deeper into her relationship with Paul. Danielle and Rachel’s feud hits a new tipping point. Teresa makes shocking new allegations against Melissa, which places even more strain on the relationship between Gorgas and the Giudices

Airdate: 05.30.2023

• Like 1

Watched the preview.  I seriously cracked up when Teresa said she was glad she'd never have to see Melissa anymore after that night and Melissa shot right back "Why, where ya going?" 🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

I already want to reach through the screen and strangle Marge.  She's the worst.  She knows what she's doing when she winds up BB and the ho, and they are too dumb to realize she's doing it for entertainment purposes.   Her "loco" sign when T went off-stage was another desperate attempt to get camera time.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

I guess Rachel Fuda decided to get a Disney princess gown to go along with her Disney princess nose job.  She looks like a Jersey version of Belle from Beauty and the Beast!  😂

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Can both Tre and Melissa go away?

I almost wish that they had two versions of the Reunion.  One with all the women, and one separate one with Teresa, Louie and the Gorga's.  And, during the one with all the women, no mention of the family fight would be mentioned.

It seems like every single thing discussed circles back to Teresa and Melissa - it's tiresome! 

The worst part of all of this is that, for the most part, the family fight storyline is the only storyline ALL of them had.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 18
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Hate Tre's outfit; but her hair does look really great

Teresa's outfit would have been much better without that tacky gold satin train thing.  She would have rocked a gold glitter/sequined jumpsuit all on it own.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Margaret BSing about how she was happy for Teresa and that's why she cried at the wedding. She so clearly stated at the wedding that she was upset because Melissa wasn't there and that she left early for a similar reason.

She disgusts me. Brags about taking a man away from his family and then sits in judgement over anyone who crosses her.. Her crowning moment was outing Jenn's husband's cheating. She can be gone any time.

I hope someone brings up those awful media posts from Mel and Joe during Teresa's wedding and they stop acting as if they are blameless.

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm so glad Teresa said that Melissa will be out of her life after the reunion taping. I hope this is true and that it sticks - at least where the show is concerned. (sad as it is for the siblings)

The family feud has gotten so tired, repetitive, and boring and has sucked the life out of RHONJ. One of them has got to go. So if Teresa being done with the Gorgas means this feud ends, then godspeed. 10 years is long enough, please no more!

Oh, Margaret, you absolutely DO care about Laura and all of the things she knows that you told her. I'm so annoyed that she's still not being held accountable for being the one to put the "rumor" out there in the first place. It's being deflected to Jen and Danielle for bringing it up on camera, and of course it's also Teresa's fault because everything is. /sarcasm 

Laura should be FOH for next season. As Bethenny Frankel says: "mention it all!" 

Frank is such a loser, living with his ex-wife's ex-boyfriend. I do like Dolores' live and let live attitude. She's the queen of unbothered Housewives - it's not a problem for her because it doesn't affect her. 

I like Danielle. Solid newbie addition. YMMV 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 20
(edited)

They need to have Jacqueline make an appearance next season.  Not just to spill the tea, but she and Teresa have reconciled, and both are friends with Dolores.  Louie is pals with Chris Laurita, who bonded over having autistic sons name Nicholas.

In as far who called the feds on the Guidices?  Could be Danielle Staub?   She was very angry when she was bounced from the show, and she is the type who can be very vindictive.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 11

I hated what Teresa  was wearing,  but her was very nice, without the long extensions. She seemed very hyped up tonight,  herself,  but worse. I liked Melissa  dress, especially  when she walked in. 

As usual,  Jen tried  setting  Marge up, and got it all wrong. She bores me.

I like Rachel,  Danielle  is too much, and too loud.

So Paul isn't  even divorced,  hmm, come on Delores, get him to put a ring on it.

I'm dreading seeing  Louie and his smug red face.

So far, the reunion has  been tame.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

The family feud has gotten so tired, repetitive, and boring and has sucked the life out of RHONJ. One of them has got to go. So if Teresa being done with the Gorgas means this feud ends, then godspeed. 10 years is long enough, please no more!

I agree, and I vote for the Gorgas to be gone, as I am tired of her sourpuss and his raging. They are downers.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

They need to have Jacqueline make an appearance next season.  Not just to spill the tea, but she and Teresa have reconciled, and both are friends with Dolores.  Louie is pals with Chris Laurita, who bonded over having autistic sons name Nicholas.

In as far who called the feds on the Guidices?  Could be Danielle Staub?   She was very angry when she was bounced from the show, and she is the type who can be very vindictive.

Caroline Manzo said she knows who did it, but she can't tell. The rumors are that the Gorgas (Melissa) did it. 

So, now we know why Rachel is such a huge fan of Melissa. John Fuda's company did the tiles of the Gorga house (and probably of other houses Joe remodeled). 

So, Louie created a slandering campaign (according to the reunion previews) against Joe Gorga, and Frank Catania? What slander? Dolores said herself Frank physically and verbally abused her and their children, and we know he was disbarred because he stole money that was awarded to his clients (it's public record), not to forget he and his new gf mooch off David Principe (Dolores' previous boyfriend) by living with him for years (this came up again on tonight's reunion). Joe Gorga was sued again and again for not paying credit card bills, ventors, etc. (again it is public record), and was warned not to use other professionals' remodeling photos of houses as his. 

Teresa’s hair looks nice in comparison to the hideous wedding hairstyle.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Melissa just admitted Joe Gorga lied when he said that Louie and Dina Manzo's new husband Dave Cantin had a falling out because of a business dispute. And of course it was obvious Joe leaked the lie to the blogs. Melissa, Joe, Jackie, and her husband, and Margaret were asking each other if they saw this on the blogs (that they feed with "information") during the regular season.

Melissa's family is NOT Teresa’s in-laws (to be invited to her wedding like Italian families do). They are Joe Gorga's in-laws. Teresa’s in-laws are Louie's family, and Joe Giudice's family before that.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1

Rachel Fuda sucks. I hope she’s done. Her and her loser painted on beard husband who according to previews has connections. Lol pls.

I thought it came out Joe Gorga lied about Dina’s husband calling him and it never happened.

Oh Melissa and Joe pay the Fudas lol makes sense. Or who knows with Joe Gorga if he even is paying them lol.

Margaret is such trash and needs to go too. Stupid bitch brings nothing. She never lets anything go she’s annoying to watch. She really thinks she’s funny but she’s really not. Margaret gets away with being a complete shit stirrer. I believe she said all that stuff to her ex best friend. Margaret needs to lay off the ozempic she’s looking older by the second with her ozempic face.

I don’t even like Jlo but pls let’s not pretend Melissa Gorga is anything like Jlo lol.

Dolores saying to Danielle that the Gorga story is so old was awesome. Agreed. Who cares anymore.

Teresa knows the FBI doesn’t just put ppl in jail because someone says so right? Like pretty sure they had evidence against her and Joe. Why are they even talking about the stupid jail thing it’s so old and tired.

Honestly pretty boring part 1 tho.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Admittedly, I am skeptical of "reality" tv but I find it sketchy that Margaret and her best friend of 30 or 40 years had this big fight at their advanced age. So bad that her friend contacted others to share what Margaret had told her. So Margaret tried for years to get her best friend on the show but failed. Now that they are on the outs, people are calling for said ex friend to join the show. Right. Nice try to stay relevant and get your friend on the show Marge. 

Margaret and others are hounding Danielle about her brother and questioning what Danielle did to cause this, yet no one is asking Margaret what in the world did she do to her ex friend?! Wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that Margaret and her friend plotted this storyline to get her on the show. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

So Teresa takes it back that Caroline Manzo put her in jail, now it’s Melissa? You and your sleazy husband put yourselves in jail you ignorant bitch. This woman has serious mental problems. She can’t accept the fact that her brother got married and she’s not the number one woman in his life anymore. And this has been going on for what 13 years.  this ridiculous feud with Melissa is so old and stale. Teresa is truly a nasty piece of work and deserves that caveman Louis. I’m sure they’ll make each other very happy because they are exactly alike.Her ego and her head are blown up as much as that ridiculous hairdo she had in her wedding.

I can’t wait to see Louis called out on his investigation of all the cast mates. And by the way I don’t believe for one minute that he met Teresa by accident. He wanted on the show just like Melissa and Joe did.

Dolores looks beautiful as always and does not jump in to these ridiculous arguments. She is probably the only voice of reason on the show and the main reason why I watch. She has outgrown her Patterson days, something which Theresa will never do

Best Line of the night was “ you’re not Beverly Hills“

There was evidence against Teresa and Joe Giudice (that's why they were charged, and convicted), but it would be hurtful if somebody close to them reported them to the FBI. Caroline Manzo gave an interview recently which was posted on many sites, saying she didn't report them, but she knows who did it because she was there when it happened. She took responsibility for it until now because she didn't want to expose the person who did it. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caroline-manzo-claims-she-knows-who-called-fbi-on-teresa-giudice/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1

Sheesh…. We are STILL debating over Melissa versus Teresa.

I’m ok for Melissa and Joe to go, but only because they are boring, however I’m 100% wanting that lying ignoramus Tre and her controlling narc husband Loony to be gone gone gone. They make my usually low blood pressure skyrocket! 

• Like 16
  • Fire 1

If I had to pick sides, I’d pick the Tre couch. Margaret sucks and what was with Rachel Fuda looking all smug? I hope they go in on her putting her stepson on blast with the adoption story. Melissa can keep her cool better than Teresa when the two start in on each other.

Teresa basically telling Melissa that she would be leaving the show was ballsy. She hasn’t seen what happened to Vicki on OC and other OGs that have been let go?

I like Danielle especially over Rat Rachel but think she should have omitted the brother storyline.

I never thought anyone would have called the feds on this show because they all seem suspect themselves. I figured Caroline wouldn’t want the heat on Brownstone, the Lauritas on their former clothing company, the Gorgas on all their businesses…..etc.  I was surprised to hear Caroline admitted that. Joe Giudice has said it was his former business partner that flipped on them. Maybe that’s who it was because Teresa brought him up last night and said the Gorgas went out with this person.

Bring on the blushing groom!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Nothing crazy last night, so bring on the boys.  Truthfully, I think all of them are crooks to some degree.  I don’t like to talk about kids, but what happened to Gia’s face?  It’s all blown up.  Birth control pills?  Or maybe some sort of facial injections? These bitches get some money, then run to the plastic surgeons and ruin their faces.  IMO, Jennifer is the most attractive on this show.  Dina too .. when she was on for a minute.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

For once, a reunion where T. doesn’t look like a greasy piece of burnt bacon!  Her skin is lovely in a more natural colored, more matte state, and what a great change in hairstyle, very flattering - sooo tired of all the looong hair on 50 year olds.  Could it be that her new sisters-in-law classed her up a bit?  Too bad about her mouth😉, but at least it wasn’t her usual, over glossy horror.  
And it doesn’t matter who tipped off the feds - could even have been any of the viewers, really.  If there was no evidence of fraud, T wouldn’t be the embarrassment to her daughters that she knows she is, as ExConMom.  No, T didn’t go “away” or to “camp,” she went to jail - but courtesy of Bravo and the odd national sympathy for crooks, she managed to collect much more than $200!

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

I just have to laugh when the topic of Melissa's family not being invited to the wedding comes up. For Gods sake, the Gorgas didn't go, so why so offended? Would her family have gone? Probably not.

I thought Tres hair was wonderful. She looked so cute. I liked her outfit except for the gold train and having someone carry it in. Jen Aydins  gown was matronly.  I actually liked Marges gown but not her hair.  Melissa's gown was "too much" and her hair was awful.Dolores looked very good.

According to my sources 😉 the Gorgas are who reported the Guidices. But come on, don't kill the messenger. If you broke the law you pay the price. Plus the feds were probably onto them without a snitch.

I hope Dolores has the happy ending she deserves.

5 hours ago, Marley said:

I thought it came out Joe Gorga lied about Dina’s husband calling him and it never happened.

I thought that Dina's husband wants nothing to do with the show and that Joe Grossga said that thing on camera about the pizza business and should not have said it on camera. It wasn't that it wasn't necessarily true but that Dina and her husband do not want anything to he made public.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There was evidence against Teresa and Joe Giudice (that's why they were charged, and convicted), but it would be hurtful if somebody close to them reported them to the FBI. Caroline Manzo gave an interview recently which was posted on many sites, saying she didn't report them, but she knows who did it because she was there when it happened. She took responsibility for it until now because she didn't want to expose the person who did it. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caroline-manzo-claims-she-knows-who-called-fbi-on-teresa-giudice/

That is interesting. Reading between the lines it seems Caroline doesn’t really approve of it (I could not do that); and she knows who did because “she was there”. Is that physically there, when the phone call was made? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa knows the FBI doesn’t just put ppl in jail because someone says so right? Like pretty sure they had evidence against her and Joe.

Right? Teresa didn't go to jail because someone called the feds; She went to jail because she broke the law. IIRC she wasn't even going to serve time for Joe's creative accounting, until she committed fraud when listing her assets, by neglecting to mention the income from the show (probably amongst other things, knowing Tre)

She can blame whoever she wants, but she and Joe served time because they broke the law. I wish one of the others or Andy would bring that up. Her head would explode

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, janiema said:

Margaret seemed upset that Luis had hired an investigator to look into the cast members. I wonder what she is hiding.

I was wondering that, too.  When they showed a flashback scene from the finale party and Louie was yelling out Bo Dietl's name (I honestly don't remember seeing that scene during the party-was it cut out?), there was a quick shot of Margaret's face.  She looked absolutely terrified, imo.  All of her practiced "camera face" looks disappeared and she looked like she was going to freak out.

As you said - what is she hiding?  If you've done nothing wrong/illegal, people can investigate you six ways to Sunday and they won't find anything.  What's to be worried about if someone is checking into you?  

Inquiring minds want to know!  😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

As you said - what is she hiding?  If you've done nothing wrong/illegal, people can investigate you six ways to Sunday and they won't find anything.  What's to be worried about if someone is checking into you?

It's not like Margaret searched the internet for info about Louie,..Oh, wait. Wasn't Marge the one who found the bizarre videos and info about road rage and claims of abuse?

I can see where it would be off putting if someone new came into my group of friends, that I'm still feeling out and don't quite trust for seemingly valid reasons, and then find out they did background checks on me and my friends. I'd be offended. If you don't trust us, don't hang out with us. Take a lesson from Paulie. 

I guess the difference is, I think Marge only scoured the internet, he, allegedly, hired a private investigator.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

never thought anyone would have called the feds on this show because they all seem suspect themselves. I figured Caroline wouldn’t want the heat on Brownstone, the Lauritas on their former clothing company, the Gorgas on all their businesses…..etc.  I was surprised to hear Caroline admitted that. Joe Giudice has said it was his former business partner that flipped on them. Maybe that’s who it was because Teresa brought him up last night and said the Gorgas went out with this person.

I’ll bet not one of those men or women have a normal nine to five job except Dr. Bill and maybe Jackie’s husband.  They all have some kind of gimmick going on, especially Joe Gorga.  The Lauritas always had something going on and probably had to move away.  I remember Teresa carrying a few thousand in cash when buying furniture.  Who does that?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa knows the FBI doesn’t just put ppl in jail because someone says so right? Like pretty sure they had evidence against her and Joe. Why are they even talking about the stupid jail thing it’s so old and tired.

How would any of the cast know the inner workings of Joe and Teresa's financials? For Teresa to act like someone could make a call and get the ball rolling is laughable, without forensic accounting, interviews with business associates, etc...it is hard for a random person to tell the FBI they are guilty of something.  I said it before and I'll say it again, Teresa is stupid.

Delores has messed with her face a bit too much, I still like her but she has to deflate the lips a bit and stop with the surgeries, fillers and botox.  

I have decided that those horrible dresses with the waist side slits everyone was wearing are this or last season's cold shoulder shirts, those shirts were no bueno and so are the side slits.

So far Part 1 has been Teresa yelling or talking over everyone.

I can't wait for the husbands to enter the Thunderdome, I want Bill to have to hear Jen say how he had an affair because she has nothing else going on for a storyline and his eye rolling is really good. Also, I want to hear Jen complain about Olivia having a career choice in mind, that in it's self enrages Jen and I find it funny.

Frank still living with David is nuts but the fact that his girlfriend spends the night there is nuttier, doesn't she have a place of her own?  

Paul and Delores are more of a real life couple than Teresa and Louis, T&L they seem more performative like they are always looking for a good camera angle and good lighting. I hope Paul is not scared away by the nonsense.

Marge, she will not be able to walk anything back that she has said, Laura will have the last laugh and Jen, Teresa and Danielle believe everything she has to say if for only one reason, they all hate Marge.

Remember SCTV, they had a running sketch where two people talked about people "Blowed up real good," and that person's head would explode, well that is what I think of when I see Louis, like one day his head will explode off his body. If you have to faux investigate your cast mates because you distrust them so much then why be in their company? If you have issues with most of your coworkers find another job but wait, Louis got with Teresa just because he could be on TV so of course he would encourage her to stay on the show.

Do we think Bo Dietl wants to hang out with Louis now that he has lied about his, (Bo's) work and ethics?

Did anyone catch Teresa giving Andy the phone number to her psychic!!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Caroline Manzo said she knows who did it, but she can't tell. The rumors are that the Gorgas (Melissa) did it. 

So, now we know why Rachel is such a huge fan of Melissa. John Fuda's company did the tiles of the Gorga house (and probably of other houses Joe remodeled). 

So, Louie created a slandering campaign (according to the reunion previews) against Joe Gorga, and Frank Catania? What slander? Dolores said herself Frank physically and verbally abused her and their children, and we know he was disbarred because he stole money that was awarded to his clients (it's public record), not to forget he and his new gf mooch off David Principe (Dolores' previous boyfriend) by living with him for years (this came up again on tonight's reunion). Joe Gorga was sued again and again for not paying credit card bills, ventors, etc. (again it is public record), and was warned not to use other professionals' remodeling photos of houses as his. 

Teresa’s hair looks nice in comparison to the hideous wedding hairstyle.

I am so sick of "who called the Feds." My friends can call the Feds on my all day long. Unless they can charge me with boring them to death, I'm good since I am not a criminal. The Criminals decided to break the law then went on TV to flaunt their I'll gotten gains. Sorry, who's fault is that?

7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I would rather see Teresa and Louis gone that’s just how much I hate them

I guess it's too much to ask that they are all 4 gone? 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

The more I see, the more firmly I am Team Melissa. I always leaned toward her anyway but Teresa is coming off really badly imo. 

I have not watched an entire episode all season, but I come here for the snark. Had planned on  watching the reunion-I have found this to be the best way to watch some of these shows. Especially this one since the storyline (Teresa and partner vs. Joe and Melissa) never changes.  My comment, FWIW, is that Teresa's entire attitude was disgusting and the worst I have ever seen her in terms of arrogance. That incredibly stupid Bitch clearly thinks she runs the show and is irreplaceable. To be clear, I cannot stand the Gorga's either and would love to see all of them gone but after watching all I could take of Queen Tre last night I would LOVE to see her canned. She needs to be brought back to reality. She thinks she has some prize with Louie just like she thought Joe was a prize. How'd that work out for you Tre?

Edited by chlban
  • Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 10:14 AM, chlban said:

I have not watched an entire episode all season, but I come here for the snark. Had planned on  watching the reunion-I have found this to be the best way to watch some of these shows. Especially this one since the storyline (Teresa and partner vs. Joe and Melissa) never changes.  My comment, FWIW, is that Teresa's entire attitude was disgusting and the worst I have ever seen her in terms of arrogance. That incredibly stupid Bitch clearly thinks she runs the show and is irreplaceable. To be clear, I cannot stand the Gorga's either and would love to see all of them gone but after watching all I could take of Queen Tre last night I would LOVE to see her canned. She needs to be brought back to reality. She thinks she has some prize with Louie just like she thought Joe was a prize. How'd that work out for you Tre?

N.M.    Sorry, everytime I get to post, someone in my house bothers me for something, thus losing the post.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1

I loathe Tre! I just watch now in case something horrible happens for her and Louis.

Am I suppose to give a shit about Danielle and her lame AF estranged brother storyline? Very weak first season IMO.

• Like 19
  • Love 2

It's really hard for me to pick sides in the Gorga vs Tre feud because I hate all of them. It would serve all of them right if they all got fired as a group. I think they both lie but there is some truth to some of the things said. I do believe Melissa when she says Tre only comes around when she needs them. Like how before she met Louie she was hanging out with them, going out to dinner etc. I laughed at Tre saying she would love to see these pictures only for the editors to show us the pics. Then Teresa said she invited herself, that they would never invite her. Tre definitely tries to spin things to make herself look like a victim. 

I'm not shocked that Louie was trying to date other HW. Alexia dodged a bullet. And I totally believe he was trying to convince Joe Gorga to fly down to crash UTG to get on camera.

My goodness, first it was Caroline, then it was Jacqueline, now it's Joe and Melissa who called the Feds. No Teresa, it wasn't because you were paying cash for everything on camera in your first episode of the show. Didn't she drop a 100k in cash on furniture? It's giving me flashbacks to Jenn from RHOSLC who was also screaming at her castmates about who called the feds on her.

LOL moment: Marge misspeaking about the Tre Stumpers (she meant Tre Huggers), Teresa responds: "Look how you look." Marge: I wasn't calling you a tree stump."

• Like 12

Does anybody actually care that Danielle doesn’t speak to her brother? Did bravo think we needed another storyline exactly like Teresa’s and Joe’s? Danielle and Jennifer both are following the Teresa guide on how to stay on the show by just constantly screaming and climbing up her ass

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1