Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's not like Margaret searched the internet for info about Louie,..Oh, wait. Wasn't Marge the one who found the bizarre videos and info about road rage and claims of abuse?

I can see where it would be off putting if someone new came into my group of friends, that I'm still feeling out and don't quite trust for seemingly valid reasons, and then find out they did background checks on me and my friends. I'd be offended. If you don't trust us, don't hang out with us. Take a lesson from Paulie. 

I guess the difference is, I think Marge only scoured the internet, he, allegedly, hired a private investigator.

Good perspective - I hadn't thought that far!  I just think that Margaret is shady and seeing her face gave me the impression that she has something to hide (just like probably most of them on this show.  Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet that they don't want popping out).

I agree with you that Margaret probably does do a deep dive on the internet about the other cast members.  I firmly believe that she does have an "arsenal" (God - I never want to hear that word again!!) of information ready and waiting for when she needs it, as we've seen her do several times.  I also believe that Margaret has connections to non-show friends of the cast members and they may gossip with her, spilling tea about everyone.

I'm curious to hear what Louie's response to all of this will be.  Bo Dietl has already come out to the press saying that he did not do any investigating of housewives/husbands.  He was very clear in a few things I read that he is not the guy to do that petty kind of bullshit.  I'm wondering if Louie was throwing out empty threats by name dropping a prominent investigator they all know, just wanting to put a little scare into them.  Or, maybe Louie does know some secrets, maybe got the information in an underhanded way, and is using the Bo Dietl investigating story as a way to cover up how and what he knows.

Either way, I really want Louie to spill EVERYTHING he supposedly knows.  As Bethany Frankel said "MENTION IT ALL!!!!"  I want dirt!!!  😂

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I was wondering that, too.  When they showed a flashback scene from the finale party and Louie was yelling out Bo Dietl's name (I honestly don't remember seeing that scene during the party-was it cut out?), there was a quick shot of Margaret's face.  She looked absolutely terrified, imo.  All of her practiced "camera face" looks disappeared and she looked like she was going to freak out.

As you said - what is she hiding?  If you've done nothing wrong/illegal, people can investigate you six ways to Sunday and they won't find anything.  What's to be worried about if someone is checking into you?  

Inquiring minds want to know!  😂

NJBCH- I was going to say the exact same thing. That flashback was all "oh shit" and that is what she seems most angry about at the reunion. 

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Marley said:

I thought it came out Joe Gorga lied about Dina’s husband calling him and it never happened.

There were a couple of reports out there at the time alleging it was a lie.  What I found interesting was the way Melissa seemed to skirt around it during the reunion episode.  Not admitting it was outright bullshit but seeming to try and throw the Joe's statement in a different direction. 

As for Luis' and David's relationship I think Dina's statement that they are friends holds more weight and here it is straight from Dina's mouth as well as her reason for not attending the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqtyYi_pE0C/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m not a fan of facial surgery, especially the big lips like Tre has.

Not for nothin' but Melissa seems to have gotten the same type of filler as Teresa now. These days it seems like lip fillers along with mouth full of big old chiclet looking veneers is considered to be some kind of "beauty" standard.  That is some successful marketing!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

It serves Margaret right to be worried about someone investigating her after she took great pleasure in revealing Bill Aydins affair and Louie’s weird mens retreat videos. I wonder if her husband is as shady a contractor as she was in business, 

I laughed when Teresa mentioned she wanted to be like Beverly Hills and Melissa said Tres not Beverly Hills. Did they not watch that shit show? There was nothing classy about that cast last season.

It felt like Andy had Melissa’s back when Teresa tried to get him to admit that the Gorgas came on the show to go after her and Andy denied it.  

• Like 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

The more I see, the more firmly I am Team Melissa. I always leaned toward her anyway but Teresa is coming off really badly imo. 

But the Gorgas' entire existence on the show has been to push the family feud.  That's been their meal ticket.

LOL to their insistence that they help put food on the table for the Giudices, while Teresa was in jail.  Hardly as noble as they make it out to be considering they got paid for filming and camera time for a show that wasn't about them.

No surprise that the Wakiles, who implied they were Grifters, are no longer speaking to Joe and Melissa.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Does anybody actually care that Danielle doesn’t speak to her brother? Did bravo think we needed another storyline exactly like Teresa’s and Joe’s? Danielle and Jennifer both are following the Teresa guide on how to stay on the show by just constantly screaming and climbing up her ass

It would be a bit more interesting if he had been on the.show and then something had happened. And I also don't believe all of the women would be trying to figure it out behind her back.

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm curious to hear what Louie's response to all of this will be.  Bo Dietl has already come out to the press saying that he did not do any investigating of housewives/husbands.  He was very clear in a few things I read that he is not the guy to do that petty kind of bullshit.  

On WWHL Louie admitted he made it up because he was angry.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
20 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Hate Tre's outfit; but her hair does look really great

Teresa got a good cut and styling...I wish more of these women would get rid of those god awful extensions and have a more sophisticated look.

2 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Louis obviously wanted to be a tv svengali. Teresa, Alexia, he didn't  care imho.

Btw , Teresa's  nails looked liked talons.

Yeah...Teresa went full on stripper look with the nails.

2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

But the Gorgas' entire existence on the show has been to push the family feud.  That's been their meal ticket.

LOL to their insistence that they help put food on the table for the Giudices, while Teresa was in jail.  Hardly as noble as they make it out to be considering they got paid for filming and camera time for a show that wasn't about them.

No surprise that the Wakiles, who implied they were Grifters, are no longer speaking to Joe and Melissa.

These people make the Hatfields and McCoys look like peaceniks.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, renatae said:

I agree, and I vote for the Gorgas to be gone, as I am tired of her sourpuss and his raging. They are downers.

Tersa and Luis should be gone too. Especially if Luis has done some kind of sketchy "security" check on the cast. Not cool and might be in violation of Bravo guidelines for cast members. Who the hell does he think he is? He's a troll and has some rage issues. Shit can him and his plastic faced wife too.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 16
18 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So, looks like Delores had her face lifted .. Fuda too.  I’m not a fan of facial surgery, especially the big lips like Tre has.  

They all spend their RHONJ $$$ on cosemtic procedures. It looks like Teresa had some work done on her forehead. Remember how her small forehead was a topic of discussion? She must have paid a fortune on that along with all the other stuff she's had done including her most recent trout mouth.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, twilightzone said:

They need to have Jacqueline make an appearance next season.  Not just to spill the tea, but she and Teresa have reconciled, and both are friends with Dolores.  Louie is pals with Chris Laurita, who bonded over having autistic sons name Nicholas.

In as far who called the feds on the Guidices?  Could be Danielle Staub?   She was very angry when she was bounced from the show, and she is the type who can be very vindictive.

Pretty low for Teresa to accuse Melissa of reporting the Guidice's on the air. Wow...

• Like 3

The FBI thing pisses me off big time.  There's a podcast out there that claims Joe Gorga called the IRS on Teresa, not the FBI. In any case the IRS and the FBI are NOT going to get in the middle of a family dispute and they would require evidence. At this point, there are many people who could have called with good solid evidence while at the same time maybe no one called.  Who is Carolyn Manzzo protecting?  Seriously she should STFU.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It serves Margaret right to be worried about someone investigating her after she took great pleasure in revealing Bill Aydins affair and Louie’s weird mens retreat videos. I wonder if her husband is as shady a contractor as she was in business, 

I laughed when Teresa mentioned she wanted to be like Beverly Hills and Melissa said Tres not Beverly Hills. Did they not watch that shit show? There was nothing classy about that cast last season.

It felt like Andy had Melissa’s back when Teresa tried to get him to admit that the Gorgas came on the show to go after her and Andy denied it.  

Even funnier was that Tre said they should be like Beverly Hills and not talk over each other, which Tre then did non stop any time Melissa tried to say anything at all. Even if it was to Danielle or someone other than Teresa.

5 hours ago, twilightzone said:

To be fair, the Wakiles are also no longer speaking to Teresa either.

I was thinking  about this and realized that neither Joe Gorga or Teresa speak to any relative on the Gorga side as far as I know. And now those two don't speak to each other. Both siblings only seem to have relationships with their spouses families. Maybe those two are the problem? But neither of them, especially Teresa, will ever even entertain the idea that Mom and Pop Gorga did not do a good job raising those kids.

8 hours ago, chlban said:

I have not watched an entire episode all season, but I come here for the snark. Had planned on  watching the reunion-I have found this to be the best way to watch some of these shows. Especially this one since the storyline (Teresa and partner vs. Joe and Melissa) never changes.  My comment, FWIW, is that Teresa's entire attitude was disgusting and the worst I have ever seen her in terms of arrogance. That incredibly stupid Bitch clearly thinks she runs the show and is irreplaceable. To be clear, I cannot stand the Gorga's either and would love to see all of them gone but after watching all I could take of Queen Tre last night I would LOVE to see her canned. She needs to be brought back to reality. She thinks she has some prize with Louie just like she thought Joe was a prize. How'd that work out for you Tre?

She was absolutely horrible when it came to the kids. I don't recall one time when Melissa's kids ever said anything negative about the Guidice's or their kids on camera or on social media. However, Teresa's kids have made fun of Melissa and bad mouthed Joe Gorga on camera and on social media for years. Remember when the Giudice girls were making fun of Melissa's singing? I think they were in a car at the time. Teresa and Juicy just laughed. And I've yet to see a confessional with Antonia in 20lbs of tanner and makeup talking smack about her aunt or cousins or screeching like a lunatic about why is her sibling crying.

• Like 13
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Pretty low for Teresa to accuse Melissa of reporting the Guidice's on the air. Wow...

Melissa needs to stop with accusations of who called the FBI on them. I think a viewer may have been an FBI agent…

I’m sure they were already on the FBI’s radar.

Who is responsible for Joe and Teresa going to prison (not “away”, “camp”, or jail)? Well, that would Nobel Teresa and JoeGuidice.

Also, Carline Manzo said it was not The Gorga’s who called the FBI.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Does anybody actually care that Danielle doesn’t speak to her brother? Did bravo think we needed another storyline exactly like Teresa’s and Joe’s? Danielle and Jennifer both are following the Teresa guide on how to stay on the show by just constantly screaming and climbing up her ass

What’s the big deal.  So Danielle doesn’t talk to her brother.  So what.  Plenty of people don’t talk to their siblings.  My Sister hasn’t talked to me for twenty years.  My Father left both of us his house.  She wanted both shares because she is single and I am married.  Meanwhile, she’s a Phd and I have three kids to educate.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Teresa lies ALL the time .  She contradicts herself continuously.

She said they never asked her to dinner yet Melisa had the pics and provided the proof

And I am sorry but if my sister-in-law tried to get my husband to leave me and my nieces tell my husband he could do better I wouldn’t go to the wedding either 

Her first husband controlled her and now Louis does.

I see her new hubby is a crook too 

Edited by scotsgir
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

The FBI thing pisses me off big time.  There's a podcast out there that claims Joe Gorga called the IRS on Teresa, not the FBI. In any case the IRS and the FBI are NOT going to get in the middle of a family dispute and they would require evidence. At this point, there are many people who could have called with good solid evidence while at the same time maybe no one called.  Who is Carolyn Manzzo protecting?  Seriously she should.

Edited by kristen111
NM
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Did anyone else heaR what was said at the end of part 1?  
Jennifer and Teresa set up Danielle?? Seriously WTF…those two are entitled witches.  Manipulative snakes slithering from one lie to another 

Edited by scotsgir
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

What’s the big deal.  So Danielle doesn’t talk to her brother.  So what.  Plenty of people don’t talk to their siblings.  My Sister hasn’t talked to me for twenty years.  My Father left both of us his house.  She wanted both shares because she is single and I am married.  Meanwhile, she’s a Phd and I have three kids to educate.

I won't comment on your family situation but with regard to Danielle and her brother? I don't think anyone was saying that it was a big deal she doesn't talk to her brother. I think they were all saying that the story she told (she got bored during  Covid and made silly IG videos, which her brother teased her about) caused her to block her brother on IG, which then led to him cutting off all contact. There has to be more to the story that Danielle isn't sharing because it doesn't make sense that her brother cut off all contact due to some IG videos. I guarantee you that there is much more to the story and that it's not just about those IG videos that Danielle isn't sharing. No,  it's no one else's business but Danielle is the one who made it a RHONJ storyline to begin with. I think the other housewives are just saying they think there is more to the story,  not that Danielle owes them more details.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Admittedly, I am skeptical of "reality" tv but I find it sketchy that Margaret and her best friend of 30 or 40 years had this big fight at their advanced age. So bad that her friend contacted others to share what Margaret had told her. So Margaret tried for years to get her best friend on the show but failed. Now that they are on the outs, people are calling for said ex friend to join the show. Right. Nice try to stay relevant and get your friend on the show Marge. 

Margaret and others are hounding Danielle about her brother and questioning what Danielle did to cause this, yet no one is asking Margaret what in the world did she do to her ex friend?! Wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that Margaret and her friend plotted this storyline to get her on the show. 

Andy said that Marge tried to get Laura on the show - and they still don't want her, even though as her ex-friend it would be more interesting. He also verified that Joe & Mel didn't campaign to be on the show as Tre has always claimed. Although Luis did try to get on TV via one of the housewives. Alexia didn't fall for his BS, but Tre did. I wonder how she feels about being his second choice? 

Tre tried to claim Joe & Mel never included her when they went out and then after the photos were shown, she said that she invited herself. I don't believe her. If they didn't want her to go with them, all they had to do was not tell her about their plans. I do believe Mel that Tre uses them when it's convenient. The Guidice dorters have always trash-mouthed whoever their mom is upset with. Props to Mel for telling Antonia that she's not bringing her into the fight between the adults.  

Tre's hair looks the best it ever has. I hope she gets the Vicky Gunvalson treatment and is aufed off *her* show. And she can take Jennifer Aydin with her. 

Danielle went from 100 to zero pretty quickly in regards to Rachel. But too late because all those vile things spewed out and it's a little hard to take it back. Rachel agreeing to a truce was nice of her considering what happened.  

If Paulie has been separated for 14 years, he's basically single. I'm sure his wife has also dated during that time. They probably never felt it was necessary - but now that Paulie wants to make it official with Dolores, he has to legally end the marriage. I know someone who's still not divorced despite having a baby with another woman.  

David & Frank still being roomies might be financially beneficial for both of them. According to Delores, David works a lot, so he & Frank most likely aren't tripping over each other. What's the big deal about Brittany sleeping over occasionally? 

Edited by Feline Goddess
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I hate Theresa with a passion but I think she looked the best tonight. But god almighty she’s awful. I don’t like Melissa either but can’t imagine having to live life as Theresa’s sis in law. *shudder* 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

I hate Theresa with a passion but I think she looked the best tonight. But god almighty she’s awful. I don’t like Melissa either but can’t imagine having to live life as Theresa’s sis in law. *shudder* 

Teresa's hair looked good but that's all I can say that's nice. The outfit was horrible. The veneers are terrible,  the bubbies obnoxious. Don't even get me started on the nails.

Melissa (and Joe) aren't perfect but I think in Teresa's eyes Melissa's biggest sin was causing Joe Gorga to fall in love with her and make Melissa #1 in his  life.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ww92 said:

Even funnier was that Tre said they should be like Beverly Hills and not talk over each other, which Tre then did non stop any time Melissa tried to say anything at all. Even if it was to Danielle or someone other than Teresa.

To be fair, the Wakiles are also no longer speaking to Teresa either.

I was thinking  about this and realized that neither Joe Gorga or Teresa speak to any relative on the Gorga side as far as I know. And now those two don't speak to each other. Both siblings only seem to have relationships with their spouses families. Maybe those two are the problem? But neither of them, especially Teresa, will ever even entertain the idea that Mom and Pop Gorga did not do a good job raising those kids.

She was absolutely horrible when it came to the kids. I don't recall one time when Melissa's kids ever said anything negative about the Guidice's or their kids on camera or on social media. However, Teresa's kids have made fun of Melissa and bad mouthed Joe Gorga on camera and on social media for years. Remember when the Giudice girls were making fun of Melissa's singing? I think they were in a car at the time. Teresa and Juicy just laughed. And I've yet to see a confessional with Antonia in 20lbs of tanner and makeup talking smack about her aunt or cousins or screeching like a lunatic about why is her sibling crying.

Teresa‘s daughters are awful and they’re going to grow up to be pieces of shit just like their mother. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Tre's hair looks the best it ever has. I hope she gets the Vicky Gunvalson treatment and is aufed off *her* show. And she can take Jennifer Aydin with her. 

If Teresa were to leave the show (we all know she will not be leaving because Andy loves her), Jenn would have to leave, she is not friends with any of the other HW's and Danielle is too new to hitch her wagon to.

9 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

What's the big deal about Brittany sleeping over occasionally? 

If they were twenty something it would be no big deal, if I were Brittany I would want to be in my own home with privacy.

10 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

The Guidice dorters have always trash-mouthed whoever their mom is upset with

Oh yes, this is very true, I remember when Melissa was doing some show singing "On Display" or something equally as bad and Teresa asked Gia what she thought of her performance, Gia sounded like she was mimicking what Teresa told her to say, it was not a good critique. Teresa groomed Gia to never think anything good of J&M.

10 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Tre's hair looks the best it ever has

She will be back to ratty extensions in no time but yes, this is the best her hair has ever looked...that reunion dress is terrible, please make the exposed underpants look go far, far, away.

Good lawd, Teresa's lies are some sort of mental illness, not sure if it is psychotic or pathological or what but holy cow, does she hear herself? I can't even blame Louis because she was like that before he came along.  Do not tell me Louis had no interest in being on TV, he knew everything about Teresa before he love bombed her, he couldn't get on camera fast enough!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Teresa were to leave the show (we all know she will not be leaving because Andy loves her), Jenn would have to leave, she is not friends with any of the other HW's and Danielle is too new to hitch her wagon to.

If they were twenty something it would be no big deal, if I were Brittany I would want to be in my own home with privacy.

Oh yes, this is very true, I remember when Melissa was doing some show singing "On Display" or something equally as bad and Teresa asked Gia what she thought of her performance, Gia sounded like she was mimicking what Teresa told her to say, it was not a good critique. Teresa groomed Gia to never think anything good of J&M.

She will be back to ratty extensions in no time but yes, this is the best her hair has ever looked...that reunion dress is terrible, please make the exposed underpants look go far, far, away.

Good lawd, Teresa's lies are some sort of mental illness, not sure if it is psychotic or pathological or what but holy cow, does she hear herself? I can't even blame Louis because she was like that before he came along.  Do not tell me Louis had no interest in being on TV, he knew everything about Teresa before he love bombed her, he couldn't get on camera fast enough!

She’s a narcissistic psycho. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Melissa is looking like the sane one, and Teresa sounds like a blubbering idiot.  Teresa is jealous of the relationship that Melissa and Joe have because she obsessed with her brother and never had a man that was ride or die for her. She did have a man that put her in jail though. Luis is clearly a nut job and it’s all going to come out in Part 2. He’s the reason all her relationships are falling apart. Can someone PLEASE get rid of Danielle. She talks like someone from the Sopranos and even they’d turn on their her. No wonder her brother stopped talking - she’s an embarrassment. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Feels like I watched a completely different show. 

From what I've seen, Teresa's done with the Gorgas and they (along with the others who've been riding this storyline) are now scrambling.  They're trying to throw anything & everything out there to blame Teresa & Louie for a rift that began 10+ years ago.

The Gorgas are the ones who turned down invitations, skipped family events, and trash talked the Giudices.  They're the ones who keep saying they're so hurt. By what exactly? They were invited to the 50th birthday, to the housewarming, to the wedding. The only press coming from the Giudices/Louie are receipts showing their efforts to include the Gorgas. Now they're just frustrated & done.  Meanwhile, we've seen the Gorgas public thrash Joe Giudice, and then the daughters who dared to ask them to stop. Now they're focused on Louie, trying to throw out any/all accusations in the hopes that one will stick. They're the ones who continue to keep this stupid storyline alive. 

I read that Teresa's been in the 1st chair for 12 of her 13 reunions; while Melissa's been in the 1st spot for something like 3 of of 10.  Last year, Melissa was in the very last chair, furthest away from Andy. It's completely strategic how she/they've reinvigorated the feud just to keep a spot on the show. It's sad & boring, IMHO.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, scotsgir said:

Did anyone else heaR what was said at the end of part 1?  
Jennifer and Teresa set up Danielle?? Seriously WTF…those two are entitled witches.  Manipulative snakes slithering from one lie to another

Yes!  I heard it and have thought from the beginning it was some sort of set up, but I wasn't sure what their end game was.  I assumed it was to make Marge look bad.  When Jen was breathlessly spilling the tea to Danielle, all the while clutching her pearls in absolute horror of this big secret, Jen knew Mel had already heard it and dealt with it.  So, what was the reason?  I think just to stir up trouble for Marge and just start some shit.  So, I hope next week it comes out this has all been a big nothing, that Jen has milked for the entire season.  And I hope Danielle realizes she picked the wrong team to be on, as Teresa and Jen absolutely do not have her back now or ever.  She should have made up with Rachel.

Teresa does not have one loyal bone in her body.  She is good with you until you are no longer needed, or you say or do something she does not like. Then Buh bye..........

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, snarts said:

From what I've seen, Teresa's done with the Gorgas and they (along with the others who've been riding this storyline) are now scrambling.  They're trying to throw anything & everything out there to blame Teresa & Louie for a rift that began 10+ years ago.

The Gorgas are the ones who turned down invitations, skipped family events, and trash talked the Giudices.  They're the ones who keep saying they're so hurt. By what exactly? They were invited to the 50th birthday, to the housewarming, to the wedding. The only press coming from the Giudices/Louie are receipts showing their efforts to include the Gorgas. Now they're just frustrated & done.  Meanwhile, we've seen the Gorgas public thrash Joe Giudice, and then the daughters who dared to ask them to stop. Now they're focused on Louie, trying to throw out any/all accusations in the hopes that one will stick. They're the ones who continue to keep this stupid storyline alive. 

I read that Teresa's been in the 1st chair for 12 of her 13 reunions; while Melissa's been in the 1st spot for something like 3 of of 10.  Last year, Melissa was in the very last chair, furthest away from Andy. It's completely strategic how she/they've reinvigorated the feud just to keep a spot on the show. It's sad & boring, IMHO.

I'll take a seat at your table!  Believe me, I am not Team Tre, nor am I Team Melissa-- they are both idiots.  However, it is really rich how the Gorgas act like they have been such peacemakers here, and that Tre is the shit-stirrer. 

I will share a personal anecdote in relation to this scenario.  I am one of three, I have 2 brothers.  My older brother and his wife were married long ago, and I was a bridesmaid in their wedding.  I got married on a cruise, in which only our immediate families attended, and we did not have a wedding party.  My younger brother and his wife got married a few years ago, and his bride-to-be had my sister-in-law (older brother's wife) as a bridesmaid rather than me...my brother's only sister.  My brother (the groom) had my other brother as a groomsman, my dad was a part of the wedding also (mom is not in the picture), so I was the only family member not included in the wedding.  As much as I hated to admit it, I was a bit offended to be excluded without any kind of warning.  I thought my brother could have at least taken me aside, and let me know "No hard feelings, but ______ is closer with *Sis-in-law*, so she decided to have her as a bridesmaid, and she is only having X number of bridesmaids, that is why you were not included..."  I was a bit hurt, but what was my bringing it up to them going to accomplish?  If I had said something, and they did end up including me, I would look pathetic, like the afterthought that was included out of pity, and/or it would cause drama in my family and surrounding their wedding day.

If Melissa and Joe gave fuck #1 about keeping any peace in the family, they would have kept their fat mouths shut, and shown up as guests at the wedding, as they were invited to do!  But then, they would not have a storyline!!  I see right through their BS; they do not care whatsoever about "FAMBILY" and everyone getting along!  Puh-lease.  Again, Tre is no saint, but Melissa and Joe are truly pathetic for the stink they made regarding the choices of a family member's wedding day, and a SECOND wedding no less.  (Sorry no disrespect to anyone that has been remarried.)

Edited by Miss Bones
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Right? I haven't talked to my two brothers in almost 50 years...for the last 30 years of my mother's life she didn't talk to me or some other family members. It happens...difficult divorces, money squabbles about inheritance stuff...etc, etc...can lead to this sort of acrimony. I think the producers asked Danielle what kind of storyline she wanted to do and the only thing in her "arsenal" was her issue with her brother. Pretty weak...same with the Fudas and her quest to "adopt" her stepson.  Using family issues or spats as a storyline is getting old and seems a little lazy on the part of the producers. Personally, I think Danielle wanted on this show to promote her gaudy boogee kids clothes cause she has nothing else to offer of interest...unless you are fan of loudmouth screaming and vulgar language. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

I agree with you.  I think the issue is that Joe and Melissa are very camera-aware, and are very careful to NOT say or do anything on camera that will give public perception of them doing anything to hurt Teresa.  They do what they do off-camera or when they're not filming.  Teresa kind of lets it all hang out - she says what she thinks the minute the thought hits her brain.  She seriously has no filter.  Melissa and Joe know which of Teresa's buttons to push, and do that often on-camera, because they know she's going to react in her usual unfiltered, explosive fashion. 

Melissa definitely has more self-control than Teresa, and that makes her look better in the eyes of the public.  Teresa is not looking good so far in the reunions.  Up until the finale party, she was pretty much a happy bride-to-be.  She seemed peaceful and relaxed most of the time.  I think Joe and Melissa were both frustrated this season because a lot of the time, Teresa didn't rise to the bait and didn't react the way they wanted or expected her to - so, they kept upping the ante by not attending events and avoiding Teresa and Louis whenever possible.

Teresa is explosive (typical Gorga), Melissa is more understated (or sly, if you will).  The current family dynamic is just a repeat of what Joe and Teresa lived with in regards to their father and his sister (Kathy and Rosie's Mom).  It's deep seeded, and it's how they grew up.  I think that Nonno died, never making peace with his sister, so Joe and Teresa are bound to repeat history.  They both are definitely HUGE grudge holders and can and will tell you every detail of every perceived hurt they feel they've received from each other.  The only thing that is going to hopefully get them past all of this is a great deal of family counseling, off-camera.  But, they all have to want to commit 100% to the time and emotions that will entail.  I honestly don't think that either one of them think it's necessary to do that and they are not ready to face some hard and true facts about themselves.

I believe that Melissa was very jealous of Teresa's "fame" once RHONJ started and pushed everywhere she could to get on the show.  I believe that even before they were all on the show, Melissa was constantly trying to one-up Teresa, maybe to get some acceptance in the Gorga family (I feel like Nonno didn't much care for Melissa), or maybe just out of spite and envy.  I believe that Teresa was probably jealous of Melissa and Joe's relationship, which, for the most part, seems relatively happy.  Teresa and Joe Guidice's marriage was not a good one, but again, I think that her marriage was similar to her parents' - they had some love and overlooked a lot because that is just what you did, as an old-school "good Italian girl".  

As far as what we've seen on the show, Melissa is smarter in a lot of ways regarding what she portrays than Teresa is.  In the pre-reunion interviews, she said something about the new housewives being authentic to themselves (all the housewives said that), but I don't think that Melissa is ever truly authentic on the show - she is playing a part that she wants us all to see - the put-upon, never-loved, downtrodden daughter/sister-in-law.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

family members. It happens...difficult divorces, money squabbles about inheritance stuff...etc, etc...can lead to this sort of acrimony. I

I so agree. I am sure way too many people sadly have family dysfunction stories. I really am tired of family drama being to focus on this show and other RH shows (well, I do find the Kathy, Kyle, Kim weirdly fascinating).

I loved the RH franchise because I could escape my life and laugh at silly rich women and wish I could have a closet the size of my house. 

RHONJ just sucks at this point.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I so agree. I am sure way too many people sadly have family dysfunction stories. I really am tired of family drama being to focus on this show and other RH shows (well, I do find the Kathy, Kyle, Kim weirdly fascinating).

I loved the RH franchise because I could escape my life and laugh at silly rich women and wish I could have a closet the size of my house. 

Agree...it's jumped the shark. They should have done some house cleaning a few seasons ago. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The only way to make this show to not be about the Gorga/Guidice/Ruellas is to remove half of the problem.

I personally hope that they dump all four of them. I’m am beyond exhausted and tired of Joe, Melissa, Teresa, and Gia. I really, really, really not want to see Luis on my screen ever again. He is such a creepy control freak and so many actions of his love bombing are way too similar to what my ex did to me before we were married. There were a lot of red flags 🚩for me, but I was really naive. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

The only thing that is going to hopefully get them past all of this is a great deal of family counseling, off-camera.  But, they all have to want to commit 100% to the time and emotions that will entail.  I honestly don't think that either one of them think it's necessary to do that and they are not ready to face some hard and true facts about themselves.

I believe that Melissa was very jealous of Teresa's "fame" once RHONJ started and pushed everywhere she could to get on the show.  I believe that even before they were all on the show, Melissa was constantly trying to one-up Teresa, maybe to get some acceptance in the Gorga family (I feel like Nonno didn't much care for Melissa), or maybe just out of spite and envy.  I believe that Teresa was probably jealous of Melissa and Joe's relationship, which, for the most part, seems relatively happy.  Teresa and Joe Guidice's marriage was not a good one, but again, I think that her marriage was similar to her parents' - they had some love and overlooked a lot because that is just what you did, as an old-school "good Italian girl".  

As far as what we've seen on the show, Melissa is smarter in a lot of ways regarding what she portrays than Teresa is.  In the pre-reunion interviews, she said something about the new housewives being authentic to themselves (all the housewives said that), but I don't think that Melissa is ever truly authentic on the show - she is playing a part that she wants us all to see - the put-upon, never-loved, downtrodden daughter/sister-in-law.  

I completely agree

a) Even if, and that's a big IF, they agreed to family therapy, they would never admit fault. Joe may be wheedled into it assuming Teresa would follow suit, but I honestly doubt Teresa thinks anything she does is wrong or inappropriate. 

b) I absolutely agree Melissa was jealous, as were the Wakiles, of Tre's fame from the show, and probably thought "what about us?" when they saw the extended Manzo fambly on the show.

c) Agreed, Nonno was not crazy about Melissa. It's not like she wasn't Italian. Maybe the Marcos are from Sicily or Southern Italy; the Northern Italians don't like the Southern Italians (an over generalization, especially of past generations). I don't doubt Mel tried to win their approval (sprinkle cookies), but nothing she did was ever right or good enough.

d) Teresa had an odd, imo, jealousy of Melissa. Even this season, she makes reference to Mel trying to steal Joey away. In the Gorga's first season Teresa mentioned how close she and Joey were; he was at her house all the time, etc. Then Melissa came along, and he wasn't around as often; she stole Joey away from Teresa, and brainwashed him into thinking he should spend all his time with ((gasp)) his wife and kids, rather than Teresa and her family. She really seems to think she's the center of the universe, imo.

e) Agreed that Melissa has A LOT more self control and is more capable of thinking ahead than Teresa. I also agree the Gorgas purposely push her buttons -why? I'm not sure-spite? 

f) Agreed that Melissa is always 🎵on display, on display, on display 🎵 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/31/2023 at 12:33 AM, ZettaK said:

So, now we know why Rachel is such a huge fan of Melissa. John Fuda's company did the tiles of the Gorga house (and probably of other houses Joe remodeled). 

I hope he got paid.

• LOL 9

I've noticed similar accusations, on various "reality" shows, where one castmate accuses another of bringing them unwanted attention from government officials, be it FBI, taxation, or immigration. Maybe it's different in the states, but federal offices simply don't have the time to sift through every accusation a private sector member has. There has to be a legal concern, that's apparent to the public, before they investigate. To imply someone can start an investigation with one phonecall, probably has caused the government to receive an influx of bothersome accusations from the public.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I hope he got paid.

I hope he didn't - then we can see a showdown between the Gorga's and the Fuda's (IF there is another season and ththey are all invited back).

If any of the Gorgoa's non-payment to trades rumors are true, I, for one, would love to see that play out on my TV screen.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/31/2023 at 9:20 AM, njbchlover said:

Im curious to hear what Louie's response to all of this will be.  Bo Dietl has already come out to the press saying that he did not do any investigating of housewives/husbands.  He was very clear in a few things I read that he is not the guy to do that petty kind of bullshit. 

My first thought was that IF Louie threw this statement out, thinking it would shut people up, then it reflects what Louie would consider intimidating. Marge has shared her past, flaws and all, and her ex and present husbands accept her.

I can only suggest to everyone, don't go on a reality show if you have secrets. Or be the first to unveil your secrets.

I can't be mad at anyone for asking questions about what they've read on Google. The viewers would have the same questions.

• Like 4
(edited)
58 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I completely agree

a) Even if, and that's a big IF, they agreed to family therapy, they would never admit fault. Joe may be wheedled into it assuming Teresa would follow suit, but I honestly doubt Teresa thinks anything she does is wrong or inappropriate. 

b) I absolutely agree Melissa was jealous, as were the Wakiles, of Tre's fame from the show, and probably thought "what about us?" when they saw the extended Manzo fambly on the show.

c) Agreed, Nonno was not crazy about Melissa. It's not like she wasn't Italian. Maybe the Marcos are from Sicily or Southern Italy; the Northern Italians don't like the Southern Italians (an over generalization, especially of past generations). I don't doubt Mel tried to win their approval (sprinkle cookies), but nothing she did was ever right or good enough.

d) Teresa had an odd, imo, jealousy of Melissa. Even this season, she makes reference to Mel trying to steal Joey away. In the Gorga's first season Teresa mentioned how close she and Joey were; he was at her house all the time, etc. Then Melissa came along, and he wasn't around as often; she stole Joey away from Teresa, and brainwashed him into thinking he should spend all his time with ((gasp)) his wife and kids, rather than Teresa and her family. She really seems to think she's the center of the universe, imo.

e) Agreed that Melissa has A LOT more self control and is more capable of thinking ahead than Teresa. I also agree the Gorgas purposely push her buttons -why? I'm not sure-spite? 

f) Agreed that Melissa is always 🎵on display, on display, on display 🎵 

100% agree with all you said!  

And, what I've bolded here is why it will NEVER happen.  Because neither Teresa or Joe can admit they were wrong in anything they do.  Well, Theresa may be a little more guilty of that than Joe, but they are sooo much alike.  They both can spin a story to make it sound like they are the injured party, with no self-accountability for their own actions.

Not to knock "old school" Italians (or any other nationality, for that matter), many, many, many that I know (almost ALL my friends and family) do NOT believe in any type of counseling or therapy.  It's perceived as a weakness.  You don't talk about your problems with anyone outside of your family/friend group.  You work it out by yourselves, never speak of it again and move on, or you don't and then, just never speak - as was the case with Nonno.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Chalby said:

My first thought was that IF Louie threw this statement out, thinking it would shut people up, then it reflects what Louie would consider intimidating. Marge has shared her past, flaws and all, and her ex and present husbands accept her.

I can only suggest to everyone, don't go on a reality show if you have secrets. Or be the first to unveil your secrets.

I can't be mad at anyone for asking questions about what they've read on Google. The viewers would have the same questions.

Marge may have put a lot of her past out there, just as you said, so she got ahead of any unveiling of secrets; however, I think there is more to her story than we've been told.  There's something there that freaked her out when Louie made his claims about investigating them.   

I think I would be mad if someone contacted people loosely connected with me to get more dirt or gossip, and I feel that Margaret may have done that with some housewives.  Whether she was contacted, or she did the contacting, she's not trustworthy, in my opinion.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

The only way to make this show to not be about the Gorga/Guidice/Ruellas is to remove half of the problem.

I personally hope that they dump all four of them. I’m am beyond exhausted and tired of Joe, Melissa, Teresa, and Gia. I really, really, really not want to see Luis on my screen ever again. He is such a creepy control freak and so many actions of his love bombing are way too similar to what my ex did to me before we were married. There were a lot of red flags 🚩for me, but I was really naive. 

My guess is that Melissa will be off of RHONJ but will get some kind of spin off or show of her own. Like Glamming with the Gorga's or something. Margaret and Rachel will go to Melissa's show, Jen Aydin and Danielle will stay with Teresa. Fessler and Jackie might pop into either one once in a while. Dolores will be the real winner because she'll be able to be on both nearly full time and make bank.

• LOL 2

I loved Melissa screeching to Teresa how poorly her daughters talked to her and treated her at that housewarming party and Bravo showing how nice and polite they actually were to her. Not mean at all. 

Andy quickly backtracked how Melissa & Joe got on the show. HaHA.. seems like someone was in his ear yelling for him to retract, retract, use lawyer speak! As he suddenly changed it to "I have no recollection of that". 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Yes!  I heard it and have thought from the beginning it was some sort of set up, but I wasn't sure what their end game was.  I assumed it was to make Marge look bad.  When Jen was breathlessly spilling the tea to Danielle, all the while clutching her pearls in absolute horror of this big secret, Jen knew Mel had already heard it and dealt with it.  So, what was the reason?  I think just to stir up trouble for Marge and just start some shit.  So, I hope next week it comes out this has all been a big nothing, that Jen has milked for the entire season.  And I hope Danielle realizes she picked the wrong team to be on, as Teresa and Jen absolutely do not have her back now or ever.  She should have made up with Rachel.

Teresa does not have one loyal bone in her body.  She is good with you until you are no longer needed, or you say or do something she does not like. Then Buh bye..........

14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Me too! I’ve had family drama and angst with my sister, so I don’t want to see it on this show. I’m exhausted by the ongoing battle between the Gorgas and the Guidices. I’d like see it end. I don’t like Melissa or Teresa, but Teresa strikes me as one of the most narcissistic women on the franchise. That’s saying a lot given the company LOL. 

I do think Teresa’s hair looked the best I’ve ever seen it. I hope she leaves it shorter and more natural. The wedding hair was ridiculous.

RHONJ needs a reset. 

I recently binged the Miami show and enjoyed it. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3

Melissa walking onto the set like she was fucking JLo or some shit was HILARIOUS. Head down, hood over her head, trying to do the sultry-eyed look, lips slightly parted... Give me a break, honey. Her dress by far was the ugliest one on the stage (and that's saying a ton sitting that close to Teresa's weird dress!) and looked like a bunch of royal blue sequins mated on a bunch of blue fabric. I was having a difficult time distinguishing the lapels ended and the shoulders started. So weird.

Jennifer has turned into the biggest "PICK ME!!!" girl. Her butting in was just so lame, almost half-assed like she'd run out of steam OR was watching what she said for whatever reason.

This was so boring. The only interesting thing was Dolores' boyf not being divorced yet. Yawwwwwn. Here's hoping part 2 is a little more entertaining.

• Like 3
  • Love 1