Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 5/31/2023 at 11:28 AM, MaggieG said:

It's really hard for me to pick sides in the Gorga vs Tre feud because I hate all of them. It would serve all of them right if they all got fired as a group. I think they both lie but there is some truth to some of the things said. I do believe Melissa when she says Tre only comes around when she needs them. Like how before she met Louie she was hanging out with them, going out to dinner etc. I laughed at Tre saying she would love to see these pictures only for the editors to show us the pics. Then Teresa said she invited herself, that they would never invite her. Tre definitely tries to spin things to make herself look like a victim. 

I'm not shocked that Louie was trying to date other HW. Alexia dodged a bullet. And I totally believe he was trying to convince Joe Gorga to fly down to crash UTG to get on camera.

My goodness, first it was Caroline, then it was Jacqueline, now it's Joe and Melissa who called the Feds. No Teresa, it wasn't because you were paying cash for everything on camera in your first episode of the show. Didn't she drop a 100k in cash on furniture? It's giving me flashbacks to Jenn from RHOSLC who was also screaming at her castmates about who called the feds on her.

LOL moment: Marge misspeaking about the Tre Stumpers (she meant Tre Huggers), Teresa responds: "Look how you look." Marge: I wasn't calling you a tree stump."

Alexia (who is friends with Teresa) and Louie denied there was anything between them. There is going to be more about this in the reunion.

• Useful 3

1. Teresa’s hair looks a thousand times better than I’ve ever seen it and I’ve seen almost every episode

2. also,Teresa: I cannot stand her.  She was cute and frivolous in the beginning, just like a Real Housewife should be, then it all got darker and darker.  But now she is totally out of control.  I don’t even feel bad for her when the inevitable happens and Luis breaks her 

• Like 7
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 12:20 PM, njbchlover said:

Good perspective - I hadn't thought that far!  I just think that Margaret is shady and seeing her face gave me the impression that she has something to hide (just like probably most of them on this show.  Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet that they don't want popping out).

I agree with you that Margaret probably does do a deep dive on the internet about the other cast members.  I firmly believe that she does have an "arsenal" (God - I never want to hear that word again!!) of information ready and waiting for when she needs it, as we've seen her do several times.  I also believe that Margaret has connections to non-show friends of the cast members and they may gossip with her, spilling tea about everyone.

I'm curious to hear what Louie's response to all of this will be.  Bo Dietl has already come out to the press saying that he did not do any investigating of housewives/husbands.  He was very clear in a few things I read that he is not the guy to do that petty kind of bullshit.  I'm wondering if Louie was throwing out empty threats by name dropping a prominent investigator they all know, just wanting to put a little scare into them.  Or, maybe Louie does know some secrets, maybe got the information in an underhanded way, and is using the Bo Dietl investigating story as a way to cover up how and what he knows.

Either way, I really want Louie to spill EVERYTHING he supposedly knows.  As Bethany Frankel said "MENTION IT ALL!!!!"  I want dirt!!!  😂

The Feds (like the IRS) need info in order to investigate somebody. They were not aware of the Guidices (who committed various offenses anyway) until someone provided the info. Joe Gorga would be one to know about Joe Guidice's business because they were close back then, they had common friends, and Giudice talked a lot when he was drunk. Nobody calls the FBI because they saw somebody paying with cash on a reality show.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 5/31/2023 at 1:27 PM, Chatty Cake said:

It serves Margaret right to be worried about someone investigating her after she took great pleasure in revealing Bill Aydins affair and Louie’s weird mens retreat videos. I wonder if her husband is as shady a contractor as she was in business, 

I laughed when Teresa mentioned she wanted to be like Beverly Hills and Melissa said Tres not Beverly Hills. Did they not watch that shit show? There was nothing classy about that cast last season.

It felt like Andy had Melissa’s back when Teresa tried to get him to admit that the Gorgas came on the show to go after her and Andy denied it.  

Andy Cohen did, but in reality he was never a producer, he was Bravo's executive VP of development and talent at that time, and I'm not sure how much involved he was with the actual selection of HWs. I don't doubt that the Gorgas sent him messages too, because they did it with everybody in Bravo, and Danielle Staub claiming they deserved to be famous.

• Useful 2
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 7:55 PM, scotsgir said:

Teresa lies ALL the time .  She contradicts herself continuously.

She said they never asked her to dinner yet Melisa had the pics and provided the proof

And I am sorry but if my sister-in-law tried to get my husband to leave me and my nieces tell my husband he could do better I wouldn’t go to the wedding either 

Her first husband controlled her and now Louis does.

I see her new hubby is a crook too 

Teresa said she invited herself to that dinner. 

On 6/2/2023 at 11:29 PM, lightninggirl said:

Melissa walking onto the set like she was fucking JLo or some shit was HILARIOUS. Head down, hood over her head, trying to do the sultry-eyed look, lips slightly parted... Give me a break, honey. Her dress by far was the ugliest one on the stage (and that's saying a ton sitting that close to Teresa's weird dress!) and looked like a bunch of royal blue sequins mated on a bunch of blue fabric. I was having a difficult time distinguishing the lapels ended and the shoulders started. So weird.

Jennifer has turned into the biggest "PICK ME!!!" girl. Her butting in was just so lame, almost half-assed like she'd run out of steam OR was watching what she said for whatever reason.

This was so boring. The only interesting thing was Dolores' boyf not being divorced yet. Yawwwwwn. Here's hoping part 2 is a little more entertaining.

Btw, Margaret "revealed" in an interview that Paul is not divorced.

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 7:55 PM, scotsgir said:

Teresa lies ALL the time .  She contradicts herself continuously.

She said they never asked her to dinner yet Melisa had the pics and provided the proof

And I am sorry but if my sister-in-law tried to get my husband to leave me and my nieces tell my husband he could do better I wouldn’t go to the wedding either 

Her first husband controlled her and now Louis does.

I see her new hubby is a crook too 

It's always interesting to see a brand new account supporting a specific person, like Melissa in this case. Melissa doesn't lie? The Gorgas pretend they are rich and successful. They are neither. Joe has lawsuits for not paying vendors, credit card bills, etc. He used other developers' photos of remodelings as his on his social media, and was told to delete them. The husband of Teresa’s realtor accused him on the show for not paying him, and Joe said they should discuss it off camera. Melissa was selling fake Chanel merchandise in her store, and Chanel asked her to stop. Melissa (and her family), and Joe slander Teresa on social media and their podcast for years. It was shown on the show. They claimed they put food on Teresa’s table when she was in prison. That was not true because Bravo created a three episode special for her when she was in prison, so they benefited too. Gia is going to deny she said anything to her uncle about Melissa in the reunion. Please provide proof that Louie is a crook.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/1/2023 at 6:36 PM, Chalby said:

I've noticed similar accusations, on various "reality" shows, where one castmate accuses another of bringing them unwanted attention from government officials, be it FBI, taxation, or immigration. Maybe it's different in the states, but federal offices simply don't have the time to sift through every accusation a private sector member has. There has to be a legal concern, that's apparent to the public, before they investigate. To imply someone can start an investigation with one phonecall, probably has caused the government to receive an influx of bothersome accusations from the public.

In the U.S., for example the IRS because we were discussing it, has a special division to report fraud, etc. Any private citizen can do and they do. The informant's identity remains confidential.

Screenshot_20230604_174117_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

In the U.S., for example the IRS because we were discussing it, has a special division to report fraud, etc. Any private citizen can do and they do. The informant's identity remains confidential.

Screenshot_20230604_174117_Samsung Internet.jpg

And whistle blowers can get paid for reporting fraud.

• Useful 4
(edited)

Melissa and the hood. My god, this woman really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she? That’s a ridiculous look. And Missy…I’ve been drunk alot, and not once did I ever blurt out that I was gonna go drunk dial my ex. Probably because I’m happily married and that’s a kind of stupid and I appropriate thing to say. Unless of course it was done in a calculating way to give yourself more of a storyline down the road. <insert “we see what you did there” meme>

And Fuda does realize that anyone of us here can Google the kids birth mothers name and find out what prison she is/was in right? We don’t need Louie or Bo for that. It’s called public records. Can get her mug shots and all. She keeps grabbing those weak straws to make herself relevant. Keep trying. I’m sure Margaret and her minions have all that info safely tucked away for next season to use as needed anyway. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 3
On 6/11/2023 at 2:03 PM, hottesthw said:

Melissa and the hood. My god, this woman really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she? That’s a ridiculous look. And Missy…I’ve been drunk alot, and not once did I ever blurt out that I was gonna go drunk dial my ex. Probably because I’m happily married and that’s a kind of stupid and I appropriate thing to say. Unless of course it was done in a calculating way to give yourself more of a storyline down the road. <insert “we see what you did there” meme>

And Fuda does realize that anyone of us here can Google the kids birth mothers name and find out what prison she is/was in right? We don’t need Louie or Bo for that. It’s called public records. Can get her mug shots and all. She keeps grabbing those weak straws to make herself relevant. Keep trying. I’m sure Margaret and her minions have all that info safely tucked away for next season to use as needed anyway. 

That's why the mother of Fuda's kid gives interviews and her photos are all over the gossipy "media". Everybody can get that info because Rachel used the kid as a storyline.

On 6/1/2023 at 4:49 PM, Stats Queen said:

I loved the RH franchise because I could escape my life and laugh at silly rich women and wish I could have a closet the size of my house. 

I agree.  I’ve only ever watched NJ and NY.  I stopped watching NY and I may well quit NJ as well.  It’s so tiresome now, all the fighting constantly.  It’s actually boring.  I don’t mind a little drama and fighting, keeps it interesting,  but this is just over the top and dumb.

I’d love to see the show return to more “real” things, which seems like it could be possible with the Jersey crew since they actual have housewives on the cast.  It got to the point on NY where none of the women were even wives, let alone housewives.  I’d like to see more of Danielle’s and Rachel ‘s families, they seem adorable and could be entertaining.  Especially Rachel’s Nonna.  I’d even like to see more of the Aydin’s family life.  When Jen first came on the show they showed a lot of her big fat Turkish family and it was fun and real.  Maybe more of the Guidice dorters if they wanted to film.  I like the family stories.  Enough with the fighting Every. Single. Episode.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 7:58 AM, SweetieDarling said:

It's not like Margaret searched the internet for info about Louie,..Oh, wait. Wasn't Marge the one who found the bizarre videos and info about road rage and claims of abuse?

I can see where it would be off putting if someone new came into my group of friends, that I'm still feeling out and don't quite trust for seemingly valid reasons, and then find out they did background checks on me and my friends. I'd be offended. If you don't trust us, don't hang out with us. Take a lesson from Paulie. 

I guess the difference is, I think Marge only scoured the internet, he, allegedly, hired a private investigator.

Yeah, big difference. Who hasn't googled someone before? Hiring a private investigator is way beyond being curious about someone. I think even those of us who have zero to hide might be creeped out if we heard someone hired a private investigator. There is definitely an agenda even if the PI comes up with nothing. 

On 5/31/2023 at 7:12 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Lol I actually enjoyed that. He even threw in a yous. 

lol I enjoyed the call too, and got a kick out of the yous. 

On 5/31/2023 at 12:27 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I laughed when Teresa mentioned she wanted to be like Beverly Hills and Melissa said Tres not Beverly Hills. Did they not watch that shit show? There was nothing classy about that cast last season.

It felt like Andy had Melissa’s back when Teresa tried to get him to admit that the Gorgas came on the show to go after her and Andy denied it.  

I don't think BH has been classy since like season 1. They need to stop casting people like Brandi and Erika. The Giudices don't have anything on the Girardis criminality. 

Yeah, I bet the Gorgas appreciated that. Andy also defended Joe when he was called a bitch boy last year. 

If Luis was interested in Alexia Nepola at one point, he has a type. She acts a lot like Teresa. Some people say they look alike too. I didn't initially think so, but now I see it. 

Melissa is starting to look more like J.Lo, definitely not a bad person to look like. 

Edited by RealHousewife