Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Messes & Bridesmaid Dresses

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I cannot believe he was a Lawyer.  

Well, anybody can graduate (and not all schools are equal), but look at how it ended: he was disbarred. And I assume disgraced. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
20 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Teresa: "You know the camera is on, we're filming." As she's driving and not operating her phone using hands-free mode.

And her and Milania both have  their seat belts on under their arms. Then again, at least they're now sort of using seat belts. I remember that was a huge issue when the girls were younger,  they were filmed quite a bit driving without seat belts or car seats.

20 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa said she was surprised by the shower but she is wearing something akin to bridal fashion for just lunch with her dorters? I think she knew there was a shower.  Speaking of the dorters, my those were dressed in skimpy dresses they were wearing.

I think he was showing his guns to let Delores know what she was passing up, lol. Who wears that get up to have lunch in a nice place?

OMG, between the Guidice girls and Antonia Gorga, I'm surprised the entire state of NJ has any spandex left. Even Audriana, the 12yo, is in a super short, skin tight, low cut dress. Yikes!

20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

And wants to have the camera on her all the time. I find Olivia to be obnoxious and annoying.

I notice that Jen’s other 4 kids are avoiding the camera.

Olivia is the one who needs  to be in therapy. She shouldn't be worrying about trying to be a love therapist for her parents and her mother shouldn't be encouraging that. She seems starved for attention.

20 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Theresa is such an insufferable bitch. She’s still nasty as ever, just learned to be more passive aggressive. Regardless of the anti Melissa sentiments widely held, there’s no reason to make her feel so unwanted. I wouldn’t have even shown up at the shower if I was treated like that. Theresa has a new fambly now with neanderthal Louie and his crew. They deserve each other. Ugh. 

And ugh to Frank for showing up in his wifebeater to a nice restaurant, and the way he expects Delores to be a family with him when he dumped her years ago. I give her props for putting up with him all these years for the kids, but she has her own life to live. 

I think Teresa loves Luis' sisters because they have crawled all the  way up her rear and set up camp. Teresa said that since Jackie went to a book signing years ago she was an obsessive jealous stalker. But Luis' sister went to her book  signing  years ago and it means she's a great person?

I'm positive there is more IRL issues going way back between Teresa and Melissa but I think Teresa's biggest issue with Melissa regarding the show is is that Melissa came on in a way that wasn't deferential to Teresa. Teresa is fine with family being on there as long  as she's still #1.

18 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Listening  to Jen and Bill talking,  it's like two completely different subjects.  I think  Bill wants the children  to have more structure. He does have 5 kids to put through  college. Jen isn't the suffering  mother, maybe this  is their  storyline.

*snip*

Well, to be fair, they don't need to live in such  a ginormous house. He could be more involved with the children's lives and still be able to pay for college if they downsized just a little bit. And Jen could  give those kids a lot more structure if she wanted to. It's not like she's cleaning that house or running the  everyday errands herself.

Jen doesn't really want  couples therapy.  Jen wants a therapist who will tell Bill why everything is his fault. Jen isn't interested in listening to his feelings or making any changes or compromises  on her end. Bill knows that so he isn't interested in  continuing. I think he also is old school in the sense that the man is the breadwinner and the woman runs the children and the home, so he can't understand why he needs to be more involved with the children.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

THIS!!

I disagree that he doesn't want Delores to be happy. I think he wants Delores to be happy to always be there for him, while he does whatever he wants. imo, he can't stand that she has someone else, and he is no longer needed or wanted.

He'll probably smoke any profits from the marijuana business. I wonder if that will be the Joe's next failed venture; Gorga's Ganja

That was such a weird comment

What Frank said was telling. He used to call Dolores constantly after his mother died because that's what he did with his mother. Dolores obviously replaced his mother, and we know he was never a (proper) husband. She can't, and doesn't want to play this role anymore. 

10 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Originally, I thought the same way, but it appears that the mom disappeared and hasn't been in the kid's life in a long time. I presumed from the way it was discussed early on that she was in the neighborhood or that the families continued to have some contact. However, it sounded in the attorney's office like they have no idea whether she is alive or dead. I've got less concerns about how a woman who is aware they have a child and takes zero effort to reach out to that child or his father feels. The story about blending families and what it means to be a "parent" is an important one that deserves to be discussed as long as its not exploited.

The mother, per links which were posted here was/in in jail for years. She didn't just disappear. The Fudas knew very well where she was, and they didn't say anything, although Rachel had no problem mentioning already on a previous episode that the mother was an addict. It was only a storyline for them, and a disingenuous one.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

How come Delores didn’t say anything to Frank about his choice of wardrobe in the restaurant?  I would have been mortified.

She did. She made fun of it by saying he looked like the Village People (the group), and did the letters YMCA (one of their songs) with her hands. And it seemed like the scene was edited, as well. 

• Like 2

I also had to laugh at Marge Sr. commenting on Teresa’s hurting Joe and Melissa. What an asshole! We’ve seen her twin Marge Jr bring up Bill Aydins affair. If that’s not hurting an entire family, I don’t know what is. Talk to your  Ozempic popping piece of crap that is your daughter about hurting people you dumb crazy bat.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Agree! And why the hell is Jennifer dragging her around to all these adult functions? That kid is going to need a therapist in a few years.

I think the whole cast should be fired a la RHONY and new cast of women be installed. I'm sick of this Gorga/Guidace drama and all the other women who feed into it. Tired of Marge, tired of Delores, tired of Jennifer...did I mention they are boring? 

I say yes to the complete cast change except for Delores. She’s the realest one on this show (except for her ass!) 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Right? He looked a little unhinged last night and a tad bit controlling.

Mr. Tough Guy trying to look like an extra on the set of Sons of Anarchy...he was totally inappropriately dressed for a restaurant like that. What did he think, Delores was going to meet him for lunch at a dive bar in Newark?

At his age, Frank is more of a grandpa of anarchy. Lol.  Jax Teller could show up filthy, wearing rags and still be hotter than Frank was in his prime. 

Edited by J80134
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I also had to laugh at Marge Sr. commenting on Teresa’s hurting Joe and Melissa. What an asshole! We’ve seen her twin Marge Jr bring up Bill Aydins affair. If that’s not hurting an entire family, I don’t know what is. Talk to your  Ozempic popping piece of crap that is your daughter about hurting people you dumb crazy bat.

I thought that whole entire scene was strange.  Why would Margaret and Marge Sr. bring up Teresa and Melissa to Lexi's Mom, who was visiting from Manchester?  Don't they have anything more interesting to talk about?  Ummm, I don't know - how about Lexi's son?  Grandparents can monopolize an entire lunch or dinner talking about their grandchildren (speaking from experience, here!).  How about talking about Manchester and/or the differences between England and Ireland?  Poor Lexi's Mom looked all confused.  I wonder if she even knows who Teresa and Melissa are!  

Margaret and Marge Sr. are definitely cut from the same cloth, and it's a cheap, tawdry material.

• Like 9
(edited)

The Gorgas gave Antonia a Porsche Macan (the cameras didn't really show the logo) when she turned 17 in August 2022. Many people on social media criticized the parents for giving her an expensive car as a gift. Joe said in January that he took her keys away because she didn't drive her brother to practice while he was sleeping. 

Weddings, baptisms (and even bridal showers) are not adult events, they are family events, so I don't have a problem with kids, or teenagers attending. Jennifer could stop discussing her sex life (because that's what it is if you mention lingerie) with her kids though.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The Gorgas gave Antonia a Porsche Macan (the cameras didn't really show the logo) when she turned 17 in August 2022. Many people on social media criticized the parents for giving her an expensive car as a gift. Joe said in January that he took her keys away because she didn't drive her brother to practice while he was sleeping. 

Weddings, baptisms (and even bridal showers) are not adult events, they are family events, so I don't have a problem with kids, or teenagers attending. Jennifer could stop discussing her sex life (because that's what it is if you mention lingerie) with her kids though.

Jennifer Aydin’s daughter would benefit more from socializing with her peers at age appropriate parties and social gatherings rather than attending RHONJ functions where a brawl (that might be alcohol induced) could break out. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

I kind of doubt Jen's daughter tells Jen to wear lingerie for Bill in order to improve their relationship. 

Oh I think that kid does tell her mother to wear lingerie, that kid is odd.

Im sorry but Olivia drives me insane.  Jennifer should set some parents vs children boundries.  There is no way my kids would make a comment like that!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, ww92 said:

And her and Milania both have  their seat belts on under their arms. Then again, at least they're now sort of using seat belts. I remember that was a huge issue when the girls were younger,  they were filmed quite a bit driving without seat belts or car seats.

OMG, between the Guidice girls and Antonia Gorga, I'm surprised the entire state of NJ has any spandex left. Even Audriana, the 12yo, is in a super short, skin tight, low cut dress. Yikes!

Olivia is the one who needs  to be in therapy. She shouldn't be worrying about trying to be a love therapist for her parents and her mother shouldn't be encouraging that. She seems starved for attention.

I think Teresa loves Luis' sisters because they have crawled all the  way up her rear and set up camp. Teresa said that since Jackie went to a book signing years ago she was an obsessive jealous stalker. But Luis' sister went to her book  signing  years ago and it means she's a great person?

I'm positive there is more IRL issues going way back between Teresa and Melissa but I think Teresa's biggest issue with Melissa regarding the show is is that Melissa came on in a way that wasn't deferential to Teresa. Teresa is fine with family being on there as long  as she's still #1.

Well, to be fair, they don't need to live in such  a ginormous house. He could be more involved with the children's lives and still be able to pay for college if they downsized just a little bit. And Jen could  give those kids a lot more structure if she wanted to. It's not like she's cleaning that house or running the  everyday errands herself.

Jen doesn't really want  couples therapy.  Jen wants a therapist who will tell Bill why everything is his fault. Jen isn't interested in listening to his feelings or making any changes or compromises  on her end. Bill knows that so he isn't interested in  continuing. I think he also is old school in the sense that the man is the breadwinner and the woman runs the children and the home, so he can't understand why he needs to be more involved with the children.

Spot on about Jennifer and therapy. The way she bashes him on camera is so disrespectful of him. Seems to me she gets what she wants materially with all the shitty Chanel crap and tacky jewelry…also a Housekeeper and nannies. And yeah…they could scale down from living in that bougee McMansion without giving up too much. Seems to me Bill has checked out from the marriage and being a hands on Dad. Her harping about it on national TV isn’t going to fix it.

• Like 7
(edited)

Good for Dolores telling Frank to basically get over it. She deserves a guy who actually wants her like Paulie. The kids are grown get the fuck over it Frank.

Yikes Louie on the phone lol. I almost think that was intentional on his part because he hates the Gorgas now.

That was not a surprise bridal shower lol Teresa was wearing a white dress and was saying yay driving up.

Why do I kind of miss Joe Giudice on this show. I know he did wrong but he always cracked me up.

Jennifer’s kid is so weird. I’m sorry I try not to comment on kids but her talking about lingerie is too weird.

Rachel Fuda bringing this adoption stuff on tv us fucked up. I want her to go away now.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Jennifer Aydin’s daughter would benefit more from socializing with her peers at age appropriate parties and social gatherings rather than attending RHONJ functions where a brawl (that might be alcohol induced) could break out. 

I don't doubt Olivia socializes with her peers. She goes to school, and I'm sure she goes to parties, or events. We saw at least a couple of parties for Jen's kids at home during Jen's early seasons, with many of their real friends. The show films during summer when Olivia is off school, and Bravo is not interested in following her around, only when she is with her mother. We didn't see her in any other event but Danielle's children's party, the baseball charity event which was a family event, and the bridal shower which is in the same category. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Spot on about Jennifer and therapy. The way she bashes him on camera is so disrespectful of him. Seems to me she gets what she wants materially with all the shitty Chanel crap and tacky jewelry…also a Housekeeper and nannies. And yeah…they could scale down from living in that bougee McMansion without giving up too much. Seems to me Bill has checked out from the marriage and being a hands on Dad. Her harping about it on national TV isn’t going to fix it.

Yes, Jen doesn't have to work, she lives at a large, luxurious house, and she has every material good she wants. She has nannies, although we don't see them. We saw a housekeeper/cook during her first season. She has the prestige associated with being married to a doctor. And I think she is arrogant because of this, and because she is famous now due to the show. 

• Like 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

YES! Worse yet, Marge Jr is the one talking shit about her good friend Melissa. She said she saw Melissa cheating on Joe. Marge Sr tell everyone how your daughter is the one really hurting Joe and Melissa. 

Or more to the point, Melissa is the one hurting Joe. 

Edited by JKL845
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

I don't doubt Olivia socializes with her peers. She goes to school, and I'm sure she goes to parties, or events. We saw at least a couple of parties for Jen's kids at home during Jen's early seasons, with many of their real friends. The show films during summer when Olivia is off school, and Bravo is not interested in following her around, only when she is with her mother. We didn't see her in any other event but Danielle's children's party, the baseball charity event which was a family event, and the bridal shower which is in the same category. 

She seems like a lonely kid to me...I remember that birthday party a few seasons ago with a lot of kids in the pool, etc...she was younger then. She's entering the "tween" years now.

• Like 6
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

She seems like a lonely kid to me...I remember that birthday party a few seasons ago with a lot of kids in the pool, etc...she was younger then. She's entering the "tween" years now.

A birthday party with attendees doesn’t also necessarily mean she has “friends.”She could have just invited kids whose moms are friends or just acquaintances at school. Jen might have been trying to build friendships with OTT party invitations, too, which is not unheard of. 

The Gorgas all talk about being so “old school” so it surprises me that they are OK with their minor daughters showing so much skin on national TV. (I mean it doesn’t that they do - I just think they are phonies who are willing to sell their kids out for fame and money.) Audriana is 12!!! That is 6th or 7th grade.  Even Antonia, who I think is not as revealing as the Giudice kids she just has a lot to contain. lol  I am sure plenty of high school girls are jealous. And while I don’t think she needs to dress in a burqa, Joe seems the type to brag about cleaning his shotgun when boys come over (I hate that trope) but puts his daughter on national TV in revealing clothing? 

I think both sets of parents would  do anything to and with their kids to stay  “relevant” on TV and bring in money. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 5/2/2023 at 11:47 PM, njbchlover said:

Teresa was definitely NOT happy with that phone call being recorded and televised (and neither was Louie).  She had to do some fast thinking and fast talking there to cover for their on camera screw-up - it probably took Teresa from Exit 150 on the Parkway to Exit 105 (if you're familiar with the GSP, you'll know how far that is and how long it can take!) 

Years ago, husband and I used to go to Atlantic City from Long Island for the Day.  Took the GSP in the summer.  We must have been nuts because of the traffic.  I can imagine now.  Good times tho.  Nothing bothers you when you’re young.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I say yes to the complete cast change except for Delores. She’s the realest one on this show (except for her ass!) 

I would agree with you about Delores except I recently watched the season that featured housewife Siggy who was obviously crazy and Delores defended anything and everything Siggy did or said no matter how off the wall it was. Even when all the other women argued with her about how wrong something Siggy did, Delores would come back with things like," I see nothing wrong with what Siggy said (or did)" It got ridiculous! She acted it was all about loyalty, but I think Delores was trying to boost her airtime or something. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

AGREE 100% to the bolded.

Okay as someone who COULDN'T STAND Teresa for a big chunk of seasons I have to say that I'm on her side in the whole family feud. It's nonsense! The energy is that Joe and Melissa want Teresa to "atone" with every sense of her being. I get their grievances and their disappointment in a lot of the subject matters that surround their discord but at the end of the day it really does seem like they want Teresa to make official announcements, put out statements, make some long heartfelt speech that holds them in high regards and lastly they want a drawn out apology full of regret and shame for all they PERCIEVE she haas done wrong to them. It's just so over the top that I can't even fault Louie and Teresa for having honest moments where they are obviously over the attempts at reconciling and being nice. I fail to see what needs reconciling anyway. Teresa can't apologize for the overall energy that their relationship creates amongst them. After all this time Melissa and Joe really feel like they have to right to force people to care about dumb shit to the degree that they do. I get that they've had some significant dust ups over the years but I think they make WAAAAAAYYYYYY to big a deal about shit and as much as Teresa is annoying and some might call it fake but at the end of the day Teresa really does make attempts at moving on. Melissa and Joe, however make it a point to catch any and all "slights" as retaliation about something Teresa said she would move on from. 

What I don't get about people is that, sure I can move on from something and be nice or make attempts and moving forward with someone but that doesn't mean I'm never going to be triggered down the line which may set off a bit of a residual snarky comment or whatever. I mean, people have the right to still feel bad about something you did that made them unhappy. It's not purposeful it's just knee jerk reaction that some have a better handle on than others. Melissa and Teresa BOTH do that! I hate to say it but for all Teresa's nastiness in the past and her very quick temper I really believe that most of what Teresa does or attempts is genuine. Like I believe she wants to move forward and I believe she wants Melissa and Joe to stop holding on to any and everything they can find to throw at her and Louie. I think Teresa is willing to move beyond things but she never agrees to pretending that she didn't have an issue with something. I feel for Teresa when Melissa or Joe throw things back at her and then act like Teresa is the one in the wrong because she doesn't want to change her stance an a previous argument or feud. Teresa tries to move on with people but she doesn't say the past slights are not slights anymore. She doesn't pretend that the shit that  had yall fighting before was just her being irrational and unfair (whether she was or wasn't doesn't matter) she just agrees to try to start fresh moving forward while leaving the past in the past. Teresa revisits shit when others drag up history and it's usually in an attempt to revisit who was to blame. Like how is that productive. Teresa ends up repeating the same sentiments cause she hasn't really changed how she feels about the incident and then that's used as some prove that she never lets things go, she never really planned to move forward positively. I mean it's a vicious cycle they way not only Melissa uses this on her.

I never thought I'd be defending Teresa but after all these years and her stint in prison and seeing her daughters go through all that and to see how they've all come out of it okay although divorced but still happy... I find myself routing for her. I think Louie is just a basic dude that is in love with Teresa and I'm happy they found each other. I don't see the need to keep harping on these little petty grievances and to be honest Melissa and Joe really do try to demand a WHOLE lot from Teresa as if it's her job to convince THEM about their role in her family. I don't see the Gorgas letting much go. I also see them really spinning things for it to always be about how THEY feel what THEY SHOULD be receiving from Teresa. I guess what bugs me the most is the automatic by default doting they feel Teresa should be showering them with. They really feel that they are just owed this extensive level of adoration and recognition from Teresa due to the family connection. Teresa has already made it clear that Joe is her brother and she doesn't want to lose him but I feel like season after season the Gorgas up the price and even though Teresa is A LOT I feel like they are constantly TRYING to hold her hostage with the whole "family" bit knowing how important it is to her but then always flopping around like abused victims each and every chance they get. 

Melissa has been acting like a martyr for so damn long and this season what's truly on display is her need to be seen as the ultimate victim all the while manipulating along the way. This is the first season where I kinda see the whole "the wife in the ear" persona that is such a go to when sisters or mothers start having issues with their male family member. It's the wife! Well, as much as I hate that narrative there is something to it. Joe isn't going to be happy his wifes hurt so he's going to act out. A) Because he's dying to be a drama queen to begin with and B) He wants to validate his wifes feelings. 

I’ve watched Jersey since the beginning, stopped when Tre went to jail, then started watching again when Loooie came into the picture.   I find Teresa ok.  The feud between Joe and Tre is no big deal.  It happens in most families.  Lots of siblings don’t talk for different reasons.  Joe and Melissa with their “family, family” shit.  They don’t care about family.  They both just love the Bravo check.  Joe needs the money as creditors are knocking on the door, and Melissa thinks she’s a star.  They both are pathetic.  Teresa took care of her parents, and now they are gone.  It’s her time now to be happy.  Joe and Melissa will only make her miserable.  You said the whole story better than I could tho.

• Like 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

It's possible. It's not the best idea to have kids, or teenagers on reality shows. But the show only presents a tiny part of the women's lives, let alone their kids' lives, so we don't really know.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

A birthday party with attendees doesn’t also necessarily mean she has “friends.”She could have just invited kids whose moms are friends or just acquaintances at school. Jen might have been trying to build friendships with OTT party invitations, too, which is not unheard of. 

The Gorgas all talk about being so “old school” so it surprises me that they are OK with their minor daughters showing so much skin on national TV. (I mean it doesn’t that they do - I just think they are phonies who are willing to sell their kids out for fame and money.) Audriana is 12!!! That is 6th or 7th grade.  Even Antonia, who I think is not as revealing as the Giudice kids she just has a lot to contain. lol  I am sure plenty of high school girls are jealous. And while I don’t think she needs to dress in a burqa, Joe seems the type to brag about cleaning his shotgun when boys come over (I hate that trope) but puts his daughter on national TV in revealing clothing? 

I think both sets of parents would  do anything to and with their kids to stay  “relevant” on TV and bring in money. 

Antonia's IG (she has an account for years) has many photos where she is half naked, and her parents don't have an issue with it. Melissa had at least a reel (video), and who knows if she had stories (I don't follow her to know, I only checked her account a couple of times) about promoting products with Antonia.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's possible. It's not the best idea to have kids, or teenagers on reality shows. But the show only presents a tiny part of the women's lives, let alone their kids' lives, so we don't really know.

I agree about reality tv and children. Just the online and social media comments about the kids could be damaging. Especially for a kid like Olivia who seems sweet but has a weight problem and comes off awkward. 
Although I think Jen is right that Margaret announcing the affair was shitty, it’s up to Jennifer to shield her from a lot of the crap on the show. She shouldn’t be worried about her mom wearing lingerie for her dad. That was cringey and I hope just nonsense.

• Like 4

I think I finally figured Frank and the tank top thing.  

That's what he wears to restaurants so he can check the color of sauce against his skin tone to see if it's up to his late mother's standards. 

It's really the only thing that makes any sense.

• LOL 6
On 5/2/2023 at 8:55 PM, FlyingEgret said:

And they got a DJ for the bridal shower? If that's a thing now I want to request DJ James (Vanderpump Rules) for mine!

I had one for mine in 1996 - and mine was on a Friday night.  Best bridal shower ever.  It was actually my moms idea.  

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I had one for mine in 1996 - and mine was on a Friday night.  Best bridal shower ever.  It was actually my moms idea.  

My first bridal shower one of my bridesmaid was hysterically crying in the kitchen because she had just broken up with her boyfriend, I spent a lot of time consoling her and I had to ask someone who some of the people were because I had no idea who they were and why they were there and my mother in law to be gave me address stickers with my soon to be married name on it and a cookie gun thing...also, who gives a set of ORANGE Tupperware cause I got that too, ORANGE!!! 

I try to dodge most showers of all kinds.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It rained at my shower. Cousins from my side knew cousins from his side from social clubs. Some of his family knows some of my family better than I do. I can't remember what my mother-in-law gave me, but my mother bought me JC Penney lingerie. I was mortified.

I did get a set of containers (not Tupperware) from a cousin. At least you got Tupperware?

It rained for my baby shower too. Flooding rains. My brother-in-law was in Mexico and saw it on the news.

Back on topic: what do you bring to a shower for people who need nothing? A personalized pink neon sign for the entryway a la Kyle Richards? 

• LOL 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I think I finally figured Frank and the tank top thing.  

That's what he wears to restaurants so he can check the color of sauce against his skin tone to see if it's up to his late mother's standards. 

It's really the only thing that makes any sense.

Lol, you may be right.   I’m sure Delores made a great sauce too.  Anybody can if you try.  My mother in law thought her “gravy” was the best.  Meanwhile, she didn’t know how to cook a Turkey.  Go figure.  You can’t live on sauce all the time.

Edited by kristen111
On 5/2/2023 at 11:02 PM, kristen111 said:

I think Pauliewants nothing to do with that crazy bunch of guys.  They act like a bunch of bafoons.  Call me crazy, but does anyone else think Dr. Bill is sexy?  

Hahahaha!  When I first read this, I saw PaulyWalnuts!  Shout out to The Sopranos!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Does anybody give a rat's ass who is living in Margaret's house (or guest house) now? Does she hate just living there alone with her husband? Did we have to waste our time watching footage of Marge and her posse at lunch talking about  what a wonderful, loyal friend she is? 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

Hahahaha!  When I first read this, I saw PaulyWalnuts!  Shout out to The Sopranos!

Me too!

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

It rained at my shower. Cousins from my side knew cousins from his side from social clubs. Some of his family knows some of my family better than I do. I can't remember what my mother-in-law gave me, but my mother bought me JC Penney lingerie. I was mortified.

I did get a set of containers (not Tupperware) from a cousin. At least you got Tupperware?

It rained for my baby shower too. Flooding rains. My brother-in-law was in Mexico and saw it on the news.

Back on topic: what do you bring to a shower for people who need nothing? A personalized pink neon sign for the entryway a la Kyle Richards? 

I forgot to mention, mine was a surprise and my idiot fiance (future ex husband), didn't even try to fake plan a reason for me to get dressed up so there I was in a tee shirt and khaki pants...KHAKI PANTS AT MY SHOWER!!! KHAKI!

If you want the orange Tupperware I am positive my ex still has it, you want me to make that call for you?

• LOL 10
(edited)

just came here to say , Tre's 4 daughters really look beautiful in their gowns. they have grown into nice looking young ladies right before our eyes. Her youngest one really had a growth height spurt, since I last seen her.

And Melinia dating ?? wow - time has flies.. she was leaning towards being one of those who would be ready to fight a person in a minute... she seems really sweet and peaceful now.

Edited by sATL
  • Like 5

what is the advantage of adopting an 16 yr old, who lives with his bio-father ?  Did his father establish parental rights - if he wasn't married to the mother ? At age 16 - can't one say whom, they do (or don't want) to be a dependent of ?

• Like 1
On 5/2/2023 at 10:50 PM, njbchlover said:

Frank is just an aged-out roid head who may have been considered hot and a good catch in his youth, but is now facing the reality that he is neither hot nor a good catch anymore.  He's becoming paunchy, not attractive, disgraced lawyer who is hanging on, by a thread, to his faded youth.  

Frank cannot stand that he is no longer the main focus in Dolores' life (other than her kids).  He wants to have his cake and eat it, too (Britney and Dolores).  He doesn't want Dolores to be happy and, primarily, he doesn't want to lose whatever paycheck he has from Bravo.  I don't think he's going to be very successful at selling marijuana.

I actually used to like Frank - I thought he was amusing and sometimes pretty comical.  But, this season, seeing him act like a jealous teenager/baby over Dolores' new life and love is disappointing.  He's showing that he is just as much of a man-child as Joe Gorga.

I'm surprised the restaurant didn't have a dress code about the shirt - we have places here that would have called that tee "athletic attire"

speaking of paychecks - I supposed Joe Guidice is still getting one for the video calls ?

How is Frank allowed to invest in dispensary?  Here in the Great State of Illinois in order to get a dispensary license, you have to have a boatload of money and a squeaky clean record.  I think a disbarred attorney does not a clean record make...

• Like 2
  • Useful 8
On 5/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Right? He looked a little unhinged last night and a tad bit controlling.

That's how he always looks.  Big red faced phony.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, sATL said:

I'm surprised the restaurant didn't have a dress code about the shirt - we have places here that would have called that tee "athletic attire"

They probably do have a dress code, but it looked like the restaurant was closed for filming.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were having "dinner" in the middle of the afternoon, which would help explain his attire.  Not fully explain it, because in my opinion, D was right - he did look like a village person!

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

also, who gives a set of ORANGE Tupperware cause I got that too, ORANGE!!! 

Someone regifting the set they got at their shower in the 1970's.

21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The mother, per links which were posted here was/in in jail for years. She didn't just disappear. The Fudas knew very well where she was, and they didn't say anything, although Rachel had no problem mentioning already on a previous episode that the mother was an addict. It was only a storyline for them, and a disingenuous one.

If Rachel has a genuine desire to adopt her stepson I really have no issue with it.  I can even see where her not having any legal right could become potentially problematic should something happen to Bluto before the boy's 18th birthday.  What I have issue with is making it a storyline with bullshit thrown in for dramatic effect.

19 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Her presence at the party wasn't completely out of order.  Jennifer and Teresa supposedly have developed an off-screen friendship. Jennifer and her family were in the Bahamas recently and got together with the T's girls and their father.  I suppose it is possible the kids get together from time to time and Audriana was at the party for her to hang out with away from the adults.  

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Does anybody give a rat's ass who is living in Margaret's house (or guest house) now? Does she hate just living there alone with her husband? Did we have to waste our time watching footage of Marge and her posse at lunch talking about  what a wonderful, loyal friend she is? 

I know I don't!  Actually, aside from being a shit stirring, gossiper Marge really has no story line to speak of, does she? It appears her modus operandi for relevance has been to pick an adversary who is more interesting than herself. It seems like she's been trying to make Lexi happen for several seasons and I doubt many viewers are clamoring for more. The most interesting thing about that one is that wackadoo  hybrid accent and even that got tired fast.  As for Margaret's mom...the less I see of her and her tightened up features the better.  I don't find her at all charming in any way. Nor do I have any interest in her little sartorially challenged yes man.  

I say replace the mean girl trifecta of Margaret/Jackie/Melissa with Jenn Fessler who seems to have a genuine sense of humor with a willingness and ability to have some fun outside of lobbing insults with the gossip brigade.

• Like 10
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The Gorgas didn't go to many family events the last couple of years, and of course the wedding. And it seems it was intentional, judging from what Melissa said on this episode.

Teresa doesn't attack Joe and Melissa, and their kids on social media, etc. but Joe does. Joe attacked Gia on the show because she was upset he constantly attacks her father on social media, and the show. Teresa only said that Antonia didn't go to Milania's Sweet 16 because the girls used to be so close.

Frankly, I think this entire family is a dysfunctional mess. And furthermore...all the kids of these two families are being unecessarily drawn into this. It's not healthy. As a parent of three with various extended family, I have made it a point not to discuss family disputes or slights in front of my kids. They shouldn't have to be imbroiled into adult problems or have to take sides. The Guidice/Gorga kids have been raised with all this vitriol swirling around them for years...and to top it off they've have to live all this out on national TV. I say enough...for the love of God...stop and try to salvage some sort of dignity for your kids and get the hell off the air. Try to find some other way to make money that doesn't involve bashing each other and embarassing your children. Rant over.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

one is that wackadoo  hybrid accent and even that got tired fast.

What is that accent supposed to be? Until now I never heard any type of accent from her.

1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Someone regifting the set they got at their shower in the 1970's.

This was 1987 so those cannisters must have been in storage a very long time.

• Like 1
On 5/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, ZettaK said:

What Frank said was telling. He used to call Dolores constantly after his mother died because that's what he did with his mother. Dolores obviously replaced his mother, and we know he was never a (proper) husband. She can't, and doesn't want to play this role anymore. 

There are too many stories involving the boy.  The kid is sixteen, thriving, and looks happy.  Why not leave everything alone.  They will stir up too much damage all around at this point.  He looks happy, so let things be the way it is.  Nobody is thinking what is best for him.  They are thinking what’s best for themselves.  Rachel wants the world to know what a great stepmother she is, on tv no less.

• Like 5

Frankly, I think this entire family is a dysfunctional mess. And furthermore...all the kids of these two families are being unecessarily drawn into this. It's not healthy. As a parent of three with various extended family, I have made it a point not to discuss family disputes or slights in front of my kids. They shouldn't have to be imbroiled into adult problems or have to take sides. The Guidice/Gorga kids have been raised with all this vitriol swirling around them for years...and to top it off they've have to live all this out on national TV. I say enough...for the love of God...stop and try to salvage some sort of dignity for your kids and get the hell off the air. Try to find some other way to make money that doesn't involve bashing each other and embarassing your children. Rant over.

Melissa has that look on her face like the party is over.  All these years of bickering is coming to an end.  Joe can’t hold a real job for shit.  He owes money.  He needs Bravo.  He better go to school and learn a trade with benefits and stick to it.  Melissa has a degree?  Go get a job like everyone else.  

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is that accent supposed to be? Until now I never heard any type of accent from her.

Margaret said Lexi is from Manchester, so it's a regional British accent/American accent hybrid. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa has that look on her face like the party is over.  All these years of bickering is coming to an end.  Joe can’t hold a real job for shit.  He owes money.  He needs Bravo.  He better go to school and learn a trade with benefits and stick to it.  Melissa has a degree?  Go get a job like everyone else.  

All of them need to get jobs…not just the Gorgas. They all need Bravo to afford their fancy cars, designer duds and jewelry. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

There are too many stories involving the boy.  The kid is sixteen, thriving, and looks happy.  Why not leave everything alone. 

I agree. So now there are stories being published about his bio mom for the public to see. I'm pretty sure that is something he would rather just leave buried. Really, how many 16 year old boys would care about being adopted at this point? Its not like he will be ripped away from the family.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

All of them need to get jobs…not just the Gorgas. They all need Bravo to afford their fancy cars, designer duds and jewelry. 

You’re right.  They all have some kind of gimmick going on, and of course, Bravo.  Joe made a mistake not going to any affairs Tre asked him to come to, therefor has nothing going on in his life.  Melissa too.  Maybe he’ll open up the pizza shop again with Frank this time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, sATL said:

speaking of paychecks - I supposed Joe Guidice is still getting one for the video calls ?

A bum of all bums who put his wife in jail.  I don’t even know how she talks to him now.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 5/2/2023 at 9:21 PM, ichbin said:

As soon as I saw that dress I knew that was bullshit.

Speaking of assholes, the shady camera people and editors saw fit to focus on the soiled butt of the Gorga's dog during their home scene.

Speaking of the Gorgas,  in the same scene they said Antonia's birthday was coming up and that she is getting her license but yet had Grandma pull up in the Porsche...gee, the cameras rolling couldn't have had anything to do with the timing could it? 

Did I hear correctly tonight that they claimed to not know the birth mother's whereabouts?  Birth mom supposedly has some thoughts from behind bars...https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/04/07/rhonj-rachel-fudas-husband-exposed-by-his-felon-baby-mama/

Except Marge and company doing their best to keep them alive. It's  interesting how so many of the others have to bring up the Teresa/Gorga discord even during their individual scenes proving that they don't have much of their own going on to produce interest.  

That's my opinion for the main reason behind it as well. I've heard that the guys get paid for appearing on this franchise. He has that new business that could probably benefit from the publicity of having it talked about while filming.  Wonder if there are plans for other Husbands of New Jersey appearances again this year?  If he gets pushed out he probably loses a bit of revenue.

Yeah, I have to admit that her false bravado has become old and annoying, but there is something likable about her and her family.  I can't say the same for the Fudas.  I would be okay with Fesler being swapped for Rachel.  At least she has a sense of humor.

On 5/2/2023 at 7:40 PM, ZettaK said:

The Gorgas are married for almost 20 years. Why would she drunk dial an ex boyfriend from that long ago? I wouldn't even have the phone number of such an ex anymore.

I speak to my Ex Husband, whom I divorced 21 years ago and still keep in touch with my First Love, my High School boyfriend, mostly by an occasional text, although when he was diagnosed with Melanoma a few years back I called him and we chatted for quite a while, and we split 46 years ago. Of course I am not married to a jealous Neanderthal. I would not be surprised if Joe checks her phone and texts regularly. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1