Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Messes & Bridesmaid Dresses

• Start Topic

The ladies reflect on their Ireland trip with mixed emotions; Danielle wants to tell Melissa the gossip, but Jennifer hopes she won't until after Tre and Louie's vows; Melissa feels her relationship with Teresa has hit a wall and is ready to give up.

Airdate: 05.02.2023

There have been a few posts in the most recent episodes that have been removed for commenting on someone's weight or appearance in violation of our Inclusion Policy.  Please review this policy before posting.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I think it is disgusting that Fuda is airing this whole adopting her stepson while the biological mother is still alive. 
No opposed to what she is doing, but man to air it on TV, if you care about the kid you wouldn’t do that.

It appears self promotional.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Teresa: "You know the camera is on, we're filming." As she's driving and not operating her phone using hands-free mode.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 20
  • Applause 1
(edited)

And if nobody (Rachel Fuda, or her husband) asked the biological mother about relinquishing her parental rights yet (something that could be contested), why go to an attorney's office for advice with a film crew?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2

Teresa said she was surprised by the shower but she is wearing something akin to bridal fashion for just lunch with her dorters? I think she knew there was a shower.  Speaking of the dorters, my those were dressed in skimpy dresses they were wearing.

10 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Frank Catania wearing a tank top showing his tattoos and muscles in a restaurant no less was disgusting.

I think he was showing his guns to let Delores know what she was passing up, lol. Who wears that get up to have lunch in a nice place?

• Like 21
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh I think that kid does tell her mother to wear lingerie, that kid is odd.

And wants to have the camera on her all the time. I find Olivia to be obnoxious and annoying.

I notice that Jen’s other 4 kids are avoiding the camera.

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I kind of doubt Jen's daughter tells Jen to wear lingerie for Bill in order to improve their relationship. 

I'm sorry - I don't usually comment on young kids, but that daughter should not be on television.  It's a shame that she is so involved in her parents' relationship and that Jennifer allows her to be filmed doing that.

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Andy Cohen has Rachel Fuda as a guest on WWHL again. I don't understand his fascination. I don't care about her, or her husband. 

I don’t get his fascination with a lot of things, therefor don’t watch much.   Melissa’s distaste for everything is showing.  Their storyline has disappeared.  Drumming up an ex boyfriend is on the horizon.  Joe will cry like a baby.  A second bridal shower for a couple that has everything is ridiculous.

• Like 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t get his fascination with a lot of things, therefor don’t watch much.   Melissa’s distaste for everything is showing.  Their storyline has disappeared.  Drumming up an ex boyfriend is on the horizon.  Joe will cry like a baby.  A second bridal shower for a couple that has everything is ridiculous.

Well - there was that supposed "drunk" comment from Melissa in Ireland about drunk-dialing her ex.  Even Teresa picked up on that one.

I wonder what Joe had to say when he saw that scene - can't imagine he was too thrilled.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And wants to have the camera on her all the time. I find Olivia to be obnoxious and annoying.

I notice that Jen’s other 4 kids are avoiding the camera.

Yes, they are avoiding the cameras. I think Olivia is the only one that is not, and Jen probably asked her, to have somebody from her family film with her. I don't think her parents, or siblings film with her anymore. The parents were probably embarrassed because their marital issues were exposed for a storyline. The season is almost over, and we didn't see any of them yet. That's why we see her filming almost exclusively with Bill, and it's all about the therapist storyline. I didn't mind seeing her family (which was the original HWs setting- we followed their everyday lives), but I guess we can't have this anymore.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

This is just a small rant, but I cannot stand when someone refers to in-laws as "sister-in-laws" or "brother-in-laws".  It should be sisters-in-law or brothers-in-law.  I get kind of cringe-y over stupid, lazy grammar mistakes like this, so Melissa saying it made me cringe even more than I usually do, seeing her not so great looking talking heads.

• Like 11
  • Applause 11
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Well - there was that supposed "drunk" comment from Melissa in Ireland about drunk-dialing her ex.  Even Teresa picked up on that one.

I wonder what Joe had to say when he saw that scene - can't imagine he was too thrilled.

The Gorgas are married for almost 20 years. Why would she drunk dial an ex boyfriend from that long ago? I wouldn't even have the phone number of such an ex anymore.

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh I think that kid does tell her mother to wear lingerie, that kid is odd.

It's obvious Jen doesn't have any boundaries. I know my parents didn't want to discuss inappropriate issues in front of me even when I was 18 (and I mean the possible divorce of my aunt). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
45 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Right and complaining about Dolores bringing Paulie to dinner. Frank “I want it to be the 4 of us” - dude you lost that right years ago.

Thank goodness Dolores is finally setting relationship boundaries.

From what I’ve heard over the years Frank didn’t have that much to do with bringing up his children when they were young.  He was too busy with women and getting disbarred.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think he was showing his guns to let Delores know what she was passing up, lol. Who wears that get up to have lunch in a nice place?

Frank is just an aged-out roid head who may have been considered hot and a good catch in his youth, but is now facing the reality that he is neither hot nor a good catch anymore.  He's becoming paunchy, not attractive, disgraced lawyer who is hanging on, by a thread, to his faded youth.  

16 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

And ugh to Frank for showing up in his wifebeater to a nice restaurant, and the way he expects Delores to be a family with him when he dumped her years ago. I give her props for putting up with him all these years for the kids, but she has her own life to live. 

Frank cannot stand that he is no longer the main focus in Dolores' life (other than her kids).  He wants to have his cake and eat it, too (Britney and Dolores).  He doesn't want Dolores to be happy and, primarily, he doesn't want to lose whatever paycheck he has from Bravo.  I don't think he's going to be very successful at selling marijuana.

I actually used to like Frank - I thought he was amusing and sometimes pretty comical.  But, this season, seeing him act like a jealous teenager/baby over Dolores' new life and love is disappointing.  He's showing that he is just as much of a man-child as Joe Gorga.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 19
  • Applause 2
19 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

And ugh to Frank for showing up in his wifebeater to a nice restaurant, and the way he expects Delores to be a family with him when he dumped her years ago. I give her props for putting up with him all these years for the kids, but she has her own life to live. 

I think Pauliewants nothing to do with that crazy bunch of guys.  They act like a bunch of bafoons.  Call me crazy, but does anyone else think Dr. Bill is sexy?  

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sorry - I don't usually comment on young kids, but that daughter should not be on television.  It's a shame that she is so involved in her parents' relationship and that Jennifer allows her to be filmed doing that.

Oh, I can see Jen being the ultimate stage mother.  Remember she had tried to get on the show for quite a while.  She thinks she's the next Teresa and is probably grooming Olivia to be the next Milania.  But Olivia isn't a natural.  She just comes off acting for the cameras.

• Like 9
33 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Maybe that was thrown in by Bravo to start another storyline.  Their feud with Teresa and Loooie seems to be ending and they both have nothing else.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa said she was surprised by the shower but she is wearing something akin to bridal fashion for just lunch with her dorters? I think she knew there was a shower.  Speaking of the dorters, my those were dressed in skimpy dresses they were wearing.

Show me a man in a nice suit, shirt, tie and good watch and cologne and I’m his, lol.  Not a stupid wife beater tank.  Frank and Joe Gorga dress like crap.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Teresa said "there is always a light at the end of the rainbow"....

Why does Melissa think that Teresa replaced her with Louie's sisters? They are part of the family now, shouldn't they be present? One is an attorney (Jennifer), the other an optometrist (Veronica). 

Ashley Darby from the Potomac HWs in the bridal shower was a Bravo invitee (among the Bravolebrities who were invited to Teresa’s wedding, and not by Teresa).

Audrianna at 12 is already the tallest of all the Guidice daughters. 

The Ireland trip was wasted. No sightseeing, and only a small touristy part of Dublin was shown. 

Jen Aydin's mother's was shown for a second in the background of the Bridal Shower.

Rachel Fuda was asked by Andy Cohen if she waited for the show to film to adopt Jaden. Her husband was on WWHL. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
(edited)

I wish I knew when they filmed Teresa's shower at Brando's.  I would have been planted outside that restaurant to get some pictures!  I've eaten there several times - the food is delicious!!  It's definitely a special occasion place because it's pretty pricey, but it's one of my local favorites! 

Plus - no way was Teresa surprised.  She was wearing a very "bridal shower" type dress, and when she got out of the car, she way too excited for just a brunch with her daughters.  Besides the fact that Brando's in Asbury Park is a good hour to 90 minutes from her house in Montville, depending on traffic (summer weekend traffic on the Garden State Parkway is horrible!!) - why would they have a brunch so far away from where they live?  Lastly, if anyone knows Asbury Park, street parking is horrendous there, especially around Brando's.  Pretty convenient to have a spot waiting for her, right in front of the restaurant.

Did anyone notice if Dina Manzo was there?  I thought I may have spotted her in the group shots, but I'm not sure.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

Teresa: "You know the camera is on, we're filming." As she's driving and not operating her phone using hands-free mode.

Teresa was definitely NOT happy with that phone call being recorded and televised (and neither was Louie).  She had to do some fast thinking and fast talking there to cover for their on camera screw-up - it probably took Teresa from Exit 150 on the Parkway to Exit 105 (if you're familiar with the GSP, you'll know how far that is and how long it can take!) 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

I'm trying to give Danielle a chance, but it's hard. What am I not seeing?

As for Fuda's adoption, I don't see her being so aggressive that her husband or stepson wouldn't have a say in what is televised.

I've adopted, in a similar circumstance but I don't advertise to others because he's always been "mine" (in my mind) and I don't want to advertise bio mom's absence..

• Like 10
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Frank is just an aged-out roid head who may have been considered hot and a good catch in his youth, but is now facing the reality that he is neither hot nor a good catch anymore.  He's becoming paunchy, not attractive, disgraced lawyer who is hanging on, by a thread, to his faded youth.  

Frank cannot stand that he is no longer the main focus in Dolores' life (other than her kids).  He wants to have his cake and eat it, too (Britney and Dolores).  He doesn't want Dolores to be happy and, primarily, he doesn't want to lose whatever paycheck he has from Bravo.  I don't think he's going to be very successful at selling marijuana.

I actually used to like Frank - I thought he was amusing and sometimes pretty comical.  But, this season, seeing him act like a jealous teenager/baby over Dolores' new life and love is disappointing.  He's showing that he is just as much of a man-child as Joe Gorga.

Frank is fighting for a place on the show, and I'm tired of it. Doroles is too. He was ridiculous in his biker clothes, and fake crying. They are divorced for almost 30 years, and she was a single mother, more, or less. He can save us the "we are a family" narrative.  Unfortunately, he has a few more episodes to complain about it.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
49 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Oh, I can see Jen being the ultimate stage mother.  Remember she had tried to get on the show for quite a while.  She thinks she's the next Teresa and is probably grooming Olivia to be the next Milania.  But Olivia isn't a natural.  She just comes off acting for the cameras.

Jenn's about 8 years too late for that.  Milania was a natural from the beginning, at age 3 (?).  She was a holy terror in her pre-school days, and kind of cute and funny (if disrespectful and sassy) from ages 7-11.  If I recall, she wasn't so bad from after that, and really wasn't shown a whole lot.  

As you said - Olivia isn't a natural and she seems to be coached and prompted prior to filming with her mother.  I also feel that the subject matter that they have her filming is totally inappropriate for an 11 year old - natural or not.  She should not be discussing any of this and her mother should not be discussing this with her, either.

• Like 12
14 minutes ago, Chalby said:

As for Fuda's adoption, I don't see her being so aggressive that her husband or stepson wouldn't have a say in what is televised.

I've adopted, in a similar circumstance but I don't advertise to others because he's always been "mine" (in my mind) and I don't want to advertise bio mom's absence..

I haven’t been in that situation, and I applaud her for wanting to legally adopt her stepson.
My problem was her airing this for all of us to see.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Chalby said:

She thinks the trip was full of mean girls?  That Marge was going after her?  None of that happened, we saw the trip Danielle!

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I appreciate Joe leaning in to Melissa's family, but it reminds me of my Mom saying, "A son's a son, til he takes a wife. A daughter's a daughter, all of her life."

4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I haven’t been in that situation, and I applaud her for wanting to legally adopt her stepson.
My problem was her airing this for all of us to see.

I agree, but I blame Dad. Something's wrong here, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wants the world to know what she did. He forgets his son is still 50% her, so whatever negative he says out loud, that boy will internalize as his issue also.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I agree, but I blame Dad. Something's wrong here, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wants the world to know what she did. He forgets his son is still 50% her, so whatever negative he says out loud, that boy will internalize as his issue also

You are so right, something is definitely wrong here, more that dad not having a chin.

• LOL 15
(edited)
Spoiler
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Frank Catania wearing a tank top showing his tattoos and muscles in a restaurant no less was disgusting.

Frank saying "He and Dolores got the kids to where they are now" is laughable. Dolores alone, got these kids to where they are. He got to be fun and irresponsible dad, and there was a time his own daughter didn't respect him as a father. He forgets who was there during the years 2 to 25.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Listening  to Jen and Bill talking,  it's like two completely different subjects.  I think  Bill wants the children  to have more structure. He does have 5 kids to put through  college. Jen isn't the suffering  mother, maybe this  is their  storyline. 

The bridesmaids  looked pretty,  but that phone call was a total set up.

I like Rachel, she's  not too OTT, Danielle  acts one way, says another, I thought  we'd  get away with not mentioning her brother (  it's in the previews. ) 

That phone call in the car , that was nasty, just nasty,  typical  Louis. 

I think  Frank feels numb without Delores,  but there again, Paulie says 'set boundaries, ' btw, he doesn't  like being  on TV, but Delores  follows his orders. I'm wondering  if she's leaving  the show. Sorry, I've always  had a soft spot for Frank.

The voice  at the restaurant,  are we sure it wasn't  Mr take charge himself,  Louis that is.lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa said she was surprised by the shower but she is wearing something akin to bridal fashion for just lunch with her dorters?

As soon as I saw that dress I knew that was bullshit.

1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ugh, i don’t care if Jennifer is terrible or not; Bill is an asshole in regard to raising their kids.

Speaking of assholes, the shady camera people and editors saw fit to focus on the soiled butt of the Gorga's dog during their home scene.

Speaking of the Gorgas,  in the same scene they said Antonia's birthday was coming up and that she is getting her license but yet had Grandma pull up in the Porsche...gee, the cameras rolling couldn't have had anything to do with the timing could it? 

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I think it is disgusting that Fuda is airing this whole adopting her stepson while the biological mother is still alive. 
No opposed to what she is doing, but man to air it on TV, if you care about the kid you wouldn’t do that.

Did I hear correctly tonight that they claimed to not know the birth mother's whereabouts?  Birth mom supposedly has some thoughts from behind bars...https://allaboutthetea.com/2023/04/07/rhonj-rachel-fudas-husband-exposed-by-his-felon-baby-mama/

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa’s distaste for everything is showing.  Their storyline has disappeared.

Except Marge and company doing their best to keep them alive. It's  interesting how so many of the others have to bring up the Teresa/Gorga discord even during their individual scenes proving that they don't have much of their own going on to produce interest.  

2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Frank is fighting for a place on the show, and I'm tired of it.

That's my opinion for the main reason behind it as well. I've heard that the guys get paid for appearing on this franchise. He has that new business that could probably benefit from the publicity of having it talked about while filming.  Wonder if there are plans for other Husbands of New Jersey appearances again this year?  If he gets pushed out he probably loses a bit of revenue.

28 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Yeah, I have to admit that her false bravado has become old and annoying, but there is something likable about her and her family.  I can't say the same for the Fudas.  I would be okay with Fesler being swapped for Rachel.  At least she has a sense of humor.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

The Gorgas are married for almost 20 years. Why would she drunk dial an ex boyfriend from that long ago? I wouldn't even have the phone number of such an ex anymore.

I've been married 31 years and I still joke about back when I'd drunk dial an ex and have to do the OMG apology the next day. It was a funny one off, not scandalous.

Wow, it's clear Theresa's been sharing too much about her brother and Melissa to her kids. That's so inappropriate, and I don't know if they will recover. Girls are very loyal to their mom.

• Like 6
(edited)

Sorry, I reposted a comment and don't know how to delete it on this forum

38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Jenn's about 8 years too late for that.  Milania was a natural from the beginning, at age 3 (?).  She was a holy terror in her pre-school days, and kind of cute and funny (if disrespectful and sassy) from ages 7-11.  If I recall, she wasn't so bad from after that, and really wasn't shown a whole lot.  

I think this is Olivia's sensitive personality (being coached) as she navigates her parents'issues. I worry that she'll be attacked online, or bullied at school. I feel anxious for her. I don't want her to crave even negative attention, like her mom, just to feel seen.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I've been married 31 years and I still joke about back when I'd drunk dial an ex and have to do the OMG apology the next day. It was a funny one off, not scandalous.

I think the scene was shown by Bravo on purpose, to be used again in the next few episodes in connection to the rumors about Melissa that Margaret's ex friend is spreading. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

I have to admit that her false bravado has become old and annoying, but there is something likable about her and her family.  I can't say the same for the Fudas.  I would be okay with Fesler being swapped for Rachel.  At least she has a sense of humor.

Yes! Fesler is my favourite new HW because she's hilarious, self deprecating and her husband is game for anything. But what I really enjoy is her authenticity. She's willing to have fun but she distances herself as soon as the women hit the ditch. Kicking Jen out of her luncheon? It's about time someone stepped up. Love her. (But I enjoy Margaret as well).

• Like 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She comes from the Joe & Melissa Gorga school of "fuck family, anything for a storyline!"

Speaking of Melissa, she couldn't have been more of a pill at Teresa's party if she tried. She is not a victim of anything but her own unhappiness. 

If Frank wanted his family of four with Dolores, he shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place. He just doesn't want to lose his "house husband" spot. He's allowed to have a girlfriend (or girlfriends), but Dolores isn't allowed to be happy? He needs to get a life. His own life. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 13
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Fuda is a self serving asshole. Using the adoption for her storyline is gross. Her and her non chin having husband were an unnecessary addition to the cast. 
Danielle, the show could be called Mean Girls at 50. She’s seen the show and knows reality tv. Stop crying over it. 
Oh Frank. I miss when I would just enjoy his goofiness. Now he’s coming off pathetic. 
Hahhahahaha, I knew Louis and Teresa were full of shit. Pretending to want peace was good for a few scenes but they really don’t care at this point. I don’t blame them either. 
It’s like Melissa knows the clock is ticking for her time on the show. That’s why she looks sad. It has nothing to do with her non relationship with Teresa.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Melissa is saying she'll go to the wedding to show the kids normal, "then get off the crazy ride" what does that mean? Cut them out of their lives? Joe seemed surprised she was going to the shower (on the aftershow Jen said Antonia was invited but didn't come.) Joe didn't go to the housewarming and neither did the kids, Melissa gave the flimsy excuse of one falling asleep. Now, I think a lot of the wedding stuff makes no sense because it sounds like the dinner mentioned in the phone call was 6 days away. Wouldn't the invite and headcount be done and given to the restaurant by then? What day during this lead up does the party with the fight happen? Imo, I think Teresa knew for a while the Gorga's weren't going, they even talked about it a few times. Also the guests Louie mentioned sounded like a cast dinner, probably to be filmed by Bravo for the wedding show. Or maybe they didn't want to invite the Gorga's only for Joe to not show. Joe's been avoiding Teresa yet he'll go to the wedding and dinners leading up to it like it's all good? I also wouldn't be surprised if Bill told Louie/Tre/Jen that Joe was going off on his nieces at the guys night. That said, Louie is shady.

That Bridal Shower absolutely wasn't a surprise either. I liked seeing the Turkish traditions because Bridal showers are generally boring in my experiences. Teresa seemed to like it but on the aftershow some of the women (Marge, Rachel, Jackie) thought it was strange and called Jen selfish. Dolores wasn't called selfish for having a party for Teresa in Paulie's home country. Marge especially needs to be negative any time Jen's traditions come up and it bothers me. 

Rachel suddenly needing to adopt Jaiden without knowing anything about process definitely screams storyline. That boy doesn't need all of this on TV. 

Joe Giudice wishing Teresa well and Teresa praying he can come back was nice. I do think Joe has humbled himself and seems to be different. It took a hell of a wake up call. I do really want to know what he really thinks of Louie. People on Twitter said Teresa has taught Milania to hate her uncle but really she seems to have been done with him once he accused her father of being the reason Nonno and Nonna died on the show and then was talking bad about him to the girls in texts. Teresa didn't do that. Joe Gorga did just like Joe has done a lot in front of his nieces to make them fed up. I've yet to hear Teresa texts her niece and nephews bad things about their parents and hasn't called Antonia about any incidents the way Joe admitted to calling Gia to fix the bridesmaid issue nor has Teresa made a podcast saying those kids should thank her for everything they have due to Joe and Melissa riding her coattails. Thats why the Giudice girls are involved and the Gorga kids aren't. 

They'll all be back next season and rinse and repeat the cycle of hating each other until a fake reconciliation that won't last. It's so played out and fake. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1