Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Messes & Bridesmaid Dresses

• Start Topic

So, Danielle now has this big secret about Melissa that she feels compelled to tell Melissa.  This big secret as told to her by Jenn who heard it from Margaret's ex friend. who heard it from Margaret.  Hmmm she didn't hear this second hand, she did not hear it third hand, it is actually fourth hand at best.  This life altering secret needs to be exposed because she would want to know if it were her.  Did it ever occur to her that maybe she should go to the source and verify it is true before she tells this life changing secret?  Just me?

Is this really her or anyone's business?  And Jenn had to know, or maybe that was the point of telling Danielle, that Danielle will go and tell Melissa, so it is just another shit stirring activity started by Jenn who will turn the blame on Margaret.  Honestly, when this comes out, I want Margaret to eat Jenn for lunch.

Speaking of Jenn, I cringe every time both her and Bill are on my screen because I know she is going to bring up Bill's infidelity and how this has scarred her children for life.  Maybe if she stopped talking about it on TV, her kids might move on.  Yes, Margaret brought it up and out.  Jenn, has since, spent hours on TV talking about it.  At nauseum actually.  

And I can't tell if Teresa really likes Jenn or only puts up with her because Jenn totally kisses Teresa's ass.  When Jenn's oldest daughter came up to Teresa at the shower, the look on Teresa face was not very welcoming.   

Louie's true colors came out loud and clear.  The gloves are off.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, chlban said:

I speak to my Ex Husband, whom I divorced 21 years ago and still keep in touch with my First Love, my High School boyfriend, mostly by an occasional text, although when he was diagnosed with Melanoma a few years back I called him and we chatted for quite a while, and we split 46 years ago. Of course I am not married to a jealous Neanderthal. I would not be surprised if Joe checks her phone and texts regularly. 

A lot of malicious speculation going on here...sheesh! She was drunk joking...good grief.

4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

A bum of all bums who put his wife in jail.  I don’t even know how she talks to him now.

Right? I find it amusing that she thinks he might be able to come back to the U.S. at some point!  VERY unlikely to ever happen. Once you get kicked out of here, that's it. If he had become a U.S. citizen he would be here now but he was a lazy ass, arrogant asshat and shrugged it off. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

So, Danielle now has this big secret about Melissa that she feels compelled to tell Melissa.  This big secret as told to her by Jenn who heard it from Margaret's ex friend. who heard it from Margaret.  Hmmm she didn't hear this second hand, she did not hear it third hand, it is actually fourth hand at best.  This life altering secret needs to be exposed because she would want to know if it were her.  Did it ever occur to her that maybe she should go to the source and verify it is true before she tells this life changing secret?  Just me?

Is this really her or anyone's business?  And Jenn had to know, or maybe that was the point of telling Danielle, that Danielle will go and tell Melissa, so it is just another shit stirring activity started by Jenn who will turn the blame on Margaret.  Honestly, when this comes out, I want Margaret to eat Jenn for lunch.

Melissa already knows. She's the one who did the cheating! Plus they all knew Margaret was gossiping about Melissa behind her back before they started filming, so Melissa knows it's being talked about long before Danielle tells her. It will be interesting to see if Melissa acts like this is news to her. We'll see how fake it all looks. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Right? I find it amusing that she thinks he might be able to come back to the U.S. at some point!  VERY unlikely to ever happen. Once you get kicked out of here, that's it. If he had become a U.S. citizen he would be here now but he was a lazy ass, arrogant asshat and shrugged it off. 

He could return to the U.S. Legally. He would have to wait for 5, 10, or 15 years before he could apply for readmittance, depending on the reason for deportation. It's 5 to 10 years if no aggrevated felony was committed (Joe didn't commit one). There are also waivers. Joe Giudice was deported in October of 2018, so almost 5 years passed already.

https://www.formanlaw.net/can-you-come-back-if-you-are-deported#:~:text=Though it is not impossible,correspondence related to your removal.

15 hours ago, chlban said:

I speak to my Ex Husband, whom I divorced 21 years ago and still keep in touch with my First Love, my High School boyfriend, mostly by an occasional text, although when he was diagnosed with Melanoma a few years back I called him and we chatted for quite a while, and we split 46 years ago. Of course I am not married to a jealous Neanderthal. I would not be surprised if Joe checks her phone and texts regularly. 

I don't doubt Joe checks Melissa's phone, etc., but she does the same because of her father's cheating. She doesn't want him to go out (to bars, etc.) alone either. This was mentioned on the show.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/4/2023 at 3:52 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

How is Frank allowed to invest in dispensary?  Here in the Great State of Illinois in order to get a dispensary license, you have to have a boatload of money and a squeaky clean record.  I think a disbarred attorney does not a clean record make...

Frank Catania, is the lead consultant for the applicant (who got the license per the article below). So, there are other business members in the company.

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/union/sections/business-and-finance/articles/plans-for-cannabis-retail-store-gets-approved-by-board-of-adjustment

On 5/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, sATL said:

speaking of paychecks - I supposed Joe Guidice is still getting one for the video calls ?

I doubt one can get a paycheck for a phone/video call. Only actual appearances count.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

A bum of all bums who put his wife in jail.  I don’t even know how she talks to him now.

He is responsible, but I don't doubt Tre pushed him to get loans in order to build her 10,000 square foot, or about house, and buy all kinds of expensive consumer goods (she even had a Maserati, for example, and a Gucci set of dinnerware), so she is as responsible as he is. His friends said he didn't care about big houses, etc., he was happy to drink wine with his friends. I don't really care about the rewriting of history, the kind that Teresa and Andy Cohen pushed (that Joe was responsible only).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
On 5/5/2023 at 11:53 AM, kristen111 said:

You’re right.  They all have some kind of gimmick going on, and of course, Bravo.  Joe made a mistake not going to any affairs Tre asked him to come to, therefor has nothing going on in his life.  Melissa too.  Maybe he’ll open up the pizza shop again with Frank this time.

They could open a pizza and pot place....customers can get high and then eat pizza when the "munchies" happen!  🤣

And, on the way out, customers can buy a pizza oven for at home munchies!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He could return to the U.S. Legally. He would have to wait for 5, 10, or 15 years before he could apply for readmittance, depending on the reason for deportation. It's 5 to 10 years if no aggrevated felony was committed (Joe didn't commit one). There are also waivers. Joe Giudice was deported in October of 2018, so almost 5 years passed already.

https://www.formanlaw.net/can-you-come-back-if-you-are-deported#:~:text=Though it is not impossible,correspondence related to your removal.

I don't doubt Joe checks Melissa's phone, etc., but she does the same because of her father's cheating. She doesn't want him to go out (to bars, etc.) alone either. This was mentioned on the show.

Oh, so, Melissa is so afraid that some woman would actually want Joe Gorga.  Lol, that’s rich.  A real catch he is.  Anyhow, Joe would never cheat as he’s for FAMILY, so he says.  When is this big wedding of Loooie & Teresa?

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

They could open a pizza and pot place....customers can get high and then eat pizza when the "munchies" happen!  🤣

And, on the way out, customers can buy a pizza oven for at home munchies!

While there, enjoy a glass or two of Fabellini

• LOL 8
On 5/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, ZettaK said:

he mother, per links which were posted here was/in in jail for years. She didn't just disappear. The Fudas knew very well where she was, and they didn't say anything, although Rachel had no problem mentioning already on a previous episode that the mother was an addict. It was only a storyline for them, and a disingenuous one.

That one scene alone was the nail in the coffin for the Fudas for me. The kid is 16 and you wait till now to start the adoption process once cameras start rolling, and trash his bio mom for all the world to see?. Not saying the love for the kid is not real or defending a terrible mom in any way, but NOW? So the kid can go to school every day and deal with friends asking what’s up with his bio mom? It’s one thing if he were in 4th grade, but 16? And then let me guess, down the line if one of the other HW brings up the kid, Rachel will be all “kids are off limits!!” The Fudas can take a hike. Bring Fessler on as a regular instead. 

And why the f*ck is Jackie still around? 

• Like 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Oh, so, Melissa is so afraid that some woman would actually want Joe Gorga.  Lol, that’s rich.  A real catch he is

It astounds me that there are women with very low expectations in men, there are always women that will sleep with any man especially if he is on TV, we call those women "Star Fuckers," although Joe Gorga is not technically a star.

36 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

At this point she has no idea she is useless, she just shows up and films and collects a check for now, it is almost like she has quiet quit during filming.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 7
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It astounds me that there are women with very low expectations in men

Lordy, I did a long time ago which is why I originally married an abusive asshole, but I escaped and have been married to my awesome hubby for 28 years.

It makes me sad that some of these real housewives continue to tie up their whole identity into having  partner no matter how toxic.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

That one scene alone was the nail in the coffin for the Fudas for me. The kid is 16 and you wait till now to start the adoption process once cameras start rolling, and trash his bio mom for all the world to see?. Not saying the love for the kid is not real or defending a terrible mom in any way, but NOW? So the kid can go to school every day and deal with friends asking what’s up with his bio mom? It’s one thing if he were in 4th grade, but 16? And then let me guess, down the line if one of the other HW brings up the kid, Rachel will be all “kids are off limits!!” The Fudas can take a hike. Bring Fessler on as a regular instead. 

If this story was made up .. fine, but it’s real.  I have no use for these two Fudas .  Why would Bravo even air this?  I feel for that 16 yr old boy.  Get those Fudas off.  It’s disgusting, and so are they.  Using a nice kid for profit.

• Like 6

The more I think about the Fuda adoption story the more I think they could go about the legality of parental rights in a different direction.  Couldn't a lawyer draw up documents for Husband/Father Fuda in case of predeceasing Step Mother Fuda that she would have full rights as the legal guardian?

Just thinking out loud.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

If this story was made up .. fine, but it’s real.  I have no use for these two Fudas .  Why would Bravo even air this?  I feel for that 16 yr old boy.  Get those Fudas off.  It’s disgusting, and so are they.  Using a nice kid for profit.

They are disgusting and gross. That kid is rather old for an adoption. I wonder if he really cares about being adopted at this point.
She’s also a Margaret kiss ass and turned on fellow newbie Danielle just to try and be on Margaret’s good side. 

• Like 7

The Fudas are trash and boring. I hope they aren’t asked back. They remind me of that shitty couple that came on before with the short man syndrome husband. Marchese. I also try not to comment on looks but John Fuda’s beard is so stupid it’s hard to look at lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Marley said:

The Fudas are trash and boring. I hope they aren’t asked back. They remind me of that shitty couple that came on before with the short man syndrome husband. Marchese. I also try not to comment on looks but John Fuda’s beard is so stupid it’s hard to look at lol.

Unfortunately, Andy Cohen had Rachel on WWHL again a few days ago. This was her second time (at least). He also said that he was happy with all the new women (I assume about how they "performed").

JOHN FUDA IS ONLY 34 YEARS OLD. 

https://gossipnextdoor.com/meet-john-fuda-rhonjs-rachel-fuda-husband-his-age-job/

Jayden is about 17 now, so I don't think he particularly cares to be adopted (by Rachel). Rachel said on WWHL that the couple knew it would be difficult to adopt him, but they discussed it before the show when Andy Cohen (and viewers) asked her if she brought the adoption subject after the show started filming (meaning for a storyline). But if they knew, why even discuss it repeatedly on the show, and go to a lawyer with a film crew?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
On 5/2/2023 at 10:08 PM, ZettaK said:

I kind of doubt Jen's daughter tells Jen to wear lingerie for Bill in order to improve their relationship. 

So, what’s the problem with Bill and Jen anyway?  Five kids.  Is the love between them gone?  Why did he feel the need to cheat?  Was it an arranged marriage?  Did they love each other at one time?  She seems like a good wife .. no?   I didn’t watch for a few years, so don’t know too much about them and their marriage.  I’m married a very long time and would be devastated if my husband cheated.  I don’t know if I would be forgiving.  I’d probably go out and cheat too, or just kill him, lol.  

• LOL 3
On 5/7/2023 at 7:23 PM, ZettaK said:

Unfortunately, Andy Cohen had Rachel on WWHL again a few days ago. This was her second time (at least). He also said that he was happy with all the new women (I assume about how they "performed").

JOHN FUDA IS ONLY 34 YEARS OLD. 

https://gossipnextdoor.com/meet-john-fuda-rhonjs-rachel-fuda-husband-his-age-job/

Jayden is about 17 now, so I don't think he particularly cares to be adopted (by Rachel). Rachel said on WWHL that the couple knew it would be difficult to adopt him, but they discussed it before the show when Andy Cohen (and viewers) asked her if she brought the adoption subject after the show started filming (meaning for a storyline). But if they knew, why even discuss it repeatedly on the show, and go to a lawyer with a film crew?

Hope they don’t come back ever.  I like Danielle.  They both look happy together, her and her husband.  Hope she stays.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t know if I would be forgiving.  I’d probably go out and cheat too, or just kill him, lol.  

Or simply order a wood chipper and set it up in the backyard, he'll get the message.

• LOL 8
On 5/5/2023 at 9:04 AM, kristen111 said:

It’s history now, of course, but despite her flighty Ho’wives persona, Teresa was found guilty of fraud on HER own merits.  She had adequate legal representation and was not considered mentally incapable.  She may not have had all the deets on docs Joe wanted her to sign, but that was her, possibly willing, mistake.  She is demonstrably, normally capable, attended college, worked as a Macy’s buyer ( once quite a competitive position ), has raised academically proficient kids, has apparently made the required financial restitution for HER CRIMES, and shows that crime does pay, as she continues to bring in big bucks portraying a dullard on TV.  Or are we the dimwits?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
On 5/7/2023 at 9:34 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

The more I think about the Fuda adoption story the more I think they could go about the legality of parental rights in a different direction.  Couldn't a lawyer draw up documents for Husband/Father Fuda in case of predeceasing Step Mother Fuda that she would have full rights as the legal guardian?

Just thinking out loud.

That's not how it works in New Jersey

To start a guardianship proceeding upon the death of a parent or Adult Guardian, the person designated in the will as the proposed guardian must file a written request with the County Surrogate, usually called a “Petition for Guardianship.” In New Jersey, guardianship proceedings that arise out of the death of the ward’s physical custodian or biological parent are handled by the surrogate’s office on behalf of the Superior Court. Even though the decedent may have a designated guardian in his or her will, that person does not automatically become the actual guardian unless and until a request for guardianship is made.

So, she would have to file, but the mother could also file and the court could give the mother custody. Guarantee that if the father leaves that boy any money directly from life insurance or anything else, mom is certainly going to petition. Granted, since he's 16 the odds are getting smaller that she would have control over him, but you can never tell.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, flummoxd said:

It’s history now, of course, but despite her flighty Ho’wives persona, Teresa was found guilty of fraud on HER own merits.  She had adequate legal representation and was not considered mentally incapable.  She may not have had all the deets on docs Joe wanted her to sign, but that was her, possibly willing, mistake.  She is demonstrably, normally capable, attended college, worked as a Macy’s buyer ( once quite a competitive position ), has raised academically proficient kids, has apparently made the required financial restitution for HER CRIMES, and shows that crime does pay, as she continues to bring in big bucks portraying a dullard on TV.  Or are we the dimwits?

News to me that she was accomplished.  I remember her as a sweet little thing until she got her boobies.  Never liked how she let Joe verbally abuse her tho.  She grew up four nice girls too.

• Like 4
(edited)
On 5/9/2023 at 1:16 PM, flummoxd said:

Crime pays in this case (well, at least she went to prison, and made some restitution) because she still has a high paying job (she reportedly makes more than $1 million per season), filming fighting with others for three months, and getting endorsements. 

She signed most documents along Joe (except for those which were for loans for his business), that's why she was found guilty. 

So, she is not stupid.

As for who would have notified the authorities, the couple owed money to many people, and Joe secured business loans under his name and his partner's name without him knowing (he eventually found out). And later on, they declared bankruptcy, and they tried to hide assets to avoid paying creditors (and were exposed, of course).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Louis' Phone Call Busted! How are more people not talking about this?!? His whole peace, love and understanding vibe is such an obvious crock of s***. He's going down at some point and I can't wait to watch it happen. But I did like seeing how well Theresa and Joe are getting along. I think he's much more mature and humble now.

Antonia's Car Yes, it was over the top and no teenager needs an expensive first car. But Antonia seems like a good kid and I really liked how genuinely appreciative she was. Couldn't help compare it to Ashley and how ungrateful she seemed when Jaqueline and Chris gave her a car.

Fuda's Adoption IDK if airing the process on the show is the best thing but she does seem sincere in wanting to adopt her step-son. I don't think there's anything deeper to the dad's story as some are suggesting. Clearly, he got custody for a reason. 

Frankie Muscles Oh boy, even though he's such a mess in so many ways, there are moments when I feel bad for him. Dolores has every right to set boundaries but she had him around all the time, doing things for her including fixing up her house. Did he help her with her business too? Can't remember. So I kind of understand why he feels like he's suddenly being cut out of her life.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Peanutflutter33 said:

So I kind of understand why he feels like he's suddenly being cut out of her life.

Considering he was super involved in her and David's relationship and now he has no place in her and Paulie's relationship, sucks for Frank but I guess this is what we call a consequence for his shitty behavior when they were married, he messed up a good thing.

• Like 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Peanutflutter33 said:

Louis' Phone Call Busted! How are more people not talking about this?!? His whole peace, love and understanding vibe is such an obvious crock of s***. He's going down at some point and I can't wait to watch it happen. But I did like seeing how well Theresa and Joe are getting along. I think he's much more mature and humble now.

Antonia's Car Yes, it was over the top and no teenager needs an expensive first car. But Antonia seems like a good kid and I really liked how genuinely appreciative she was. Couldn't help compare it to Ashley and how ungrateful she seemed when Jaqueline and Chris gave her a car.

Fuda's Adoption IDK if airing the process on the show is the best thing but she does seem sincere in wanting to adopt her step-son. I don't think there's anything deeper to the dad's story as some are suggesting. Clearly, he got custody for a reason. 

Frankie Muscles Oh boy, even though he's such a mess in so many ways, there are moments when I feel bad for him. Dolores has every right to set boundaries but she had him around all the time, doing things for her including fixing up her house. Did he help her with her business too? Can't remember. So I kind of understand why he feels like he's suddenly being cut out of her life.

Louie's phone call happened after the Gorgas told Teresa and him that they wouldn't go to the wedding rehearsal party. I think he, and Teresa realized that the Gorgas not going to her wedding was used as a storyline, in order to perpetuate the supposed family feud, on top of not caring about them (the Gorgas didn't attend a lot of family events,  for example), so they became angry. 

Rachel could have adopted, or tried to adopt Jayden before she became a HW, but she chose to use the potential adoption as a storyline. She knows Fuda for almost 10 years, and she is married to him for 6 or 7. This is a common Bravo (and HW) storyline. Other Housewives and Househusbands wanted to adopt (or adopted) step children. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 5/11/2023 at 12:38 PM, ZettaK said:

Louie's phone call happened after the Gorgas told Teresa and him that they wouldn't go to the wedding rehearsal party. I think he, and Teresa realized that the Gorgas not going to her wedding was used as a storyline, in order to perpetuate the supposed family feud, on top of not caring about them (the Gorgas didn't attend a lot of family events,  for example), so they became angry. 

Rachel could have adopted, or tried to adopt Jayden before she became a HW, but she chose to use the potential adoption as a storyline. She knows Fuda for almost 10 years, and she is married to him for 6 or 7. This is a common Bravo (and HW) storyline. Other Housewives and Househusbands wanted to adopt (or adopted) step children.
I use https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/dress-code/ to get essays on dress code and uniforms advantages.

As far as I know, Louie's phone call actually occurred before the Gorgas informed Teresa and him about not attending the wedding rehearsal party. I don't think the decision was solely a storyline to perpetuate the family feud. The Gorgas' absence from various family events could have been due to other commitments or personal reasons, at least it is a real option.

As for Rachel and the potential adoption of Jayden, it's important to remember that we're observing edited episodes that condense a lot of content. And I think it's possible that Rachel explored adoption options before becoming a Housewife, but the show chose to highlight it as a storyline later on (I mean many Housewives and Househusbands have shared their desires to adopt or have already adopted stepchildren, so it's not uncommon for such storylines to emerge).

Cheers,
Elianora

• Like 2
On 6/15/2023 at 4:05 AM, elianoraflom said:

As far as I know, Louie's phone call actually occurred before the Gorgas informed Teresa and him about not attending the wedding rehearsal party. I don't think the decision was solely a storyline to perpetuate the family feud. The Gorgas' absence from various family events could have been due to other commitments or personal reasons, at least it is a real option.

As for Rachel and the potential adoption of Jayden, it's important to remember that we're observing edited episodes that condense a lot of content. And I think it's possible that Rachel explored adoption options before becoming a Housewife, but the show chose to highlight it as a storyline later on (I mean many Housewives and Househusbands have shared their desires to adopt or have already adopted stepchildren, so it's not uncommon for such storylines to emerge).

Cheers,
Elianora

The rehearsal party was a day before the wedding as it was shown on the NJ HWs, and reported on the media (August 5th, 2022). The Gorgas told media sources they told Teresa and Louie "a few days before" that they were not going to the wedding.

As for Rachel Fuda, she said on the show, and Dolores Catania verified it at the reunion that she wanted to adopt Jaiden for years, and she even consulted attorneys. But she never did, so going to an attorney with a film crew during her first season was a story line.

• Like 2
On 5/9/2023 at 12:25 PM, kristen111 said:

News to me that she was accomplished.  I remember her as a sweet little thing until she got her boobies.  Never liked how she let Joe verbally abuse her tho.  She grew up four nice girls too.

You mean bubbies?

• LOL 3

I definitely think Delores has every right to be in her own relationship and she is at a stage in her life where she should be focusing on that.  She really did make a gigantic effort to stay on good terms with Frank and that no doubt benefited her children greatly.  However, I do have to say I don’t think it was just a one way street.  I remember when Delores first came on the show she said Frank still paid all her bills and always had.  She never even used to open her mail, she would give it all to Frank.  She had some business venture (I think it was a gym?) that was also financed by Frank.  So while she was raising the kids and doing a pretty kick ass job just judging by what we see of them on the show, Frank was supporting not only the children but also Delores financially.  The kids were his responsibility obviously, but he was also financing Delores’ lifestyle.  So while he’s a semi-shady character and needs to get over it, I can see why it’s difficult because of the dynamic they’ve had for over 20 years.

• Useful 2