Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Paul tells Dolores she needs to establish boundaries with Frank; Melissa and Teresa have differing opinions of Louie's involvement in their family issues; Dolores and Jennifer attempt to mend their friendship over lunch.

Airdate: 04.04.2023

• Like 1
(edited)

Another HW (Rachel) who wants to adopt a stepchild. What an original story line...

And some of the women still discuss Danielle's falling out with her brother...

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

This show’s lifespan has ended.

Yes, and is it me or the show is the same every week?  Margaret with her dress up to her whoha,  Delores wearing the same style dress but in different colors, Jackie back, Joe and aMelissa still whining about Teresa,  Louie kissing everyone’s asses, etc., etc.  Not crazy about the two new girls either.  I only hope Bill and Jennifer get together again and be a happier couple.

• Like 12
1 minute ago, Axie said:

Guys, please don’t judge me or arrange a round table discussion or an east coast summit or anything, you can, of course, discuss me constantly amongst yourselves, but, I have something to confess - I haven’t talked to either one of my brothers in days. 

I’m with you- I avoiding talking to my sister because she thinks discussing her politics is more important than asking me how I’m doing and my remaining brother, just talks. My lost my other brother a few years ago, and we had conversations 

• Like 8
  • Hugs 3
(edited)

And the coffee grounds reader knows about Margaret's problems with a former friend. And Danielle's with her brother. From the Bravo editors. 

Kathy Wakile's son was asked recently about the Gorgas, why they were not invited to his sister's wedding which took place in February 2021 (I just checked). Joe Gorga and Kathie are first cousins. I guess he was asked because of Teresa's wedding which will air later this season. Joe Wakile said the families stopped talking years before the wedding. I assume the Gorgas didn't need them as allies on the show anymore after they left. Teresa invited the Gorgas though. They decided not to attend.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And the coffee grounds reader knows about Margaret's problems with a former friend. And Danielle's with her brother. From the Bravo editors. 

Kathy Wakile's son was asked recently about the Gorgas, why they were not invited to his sister's wedding which took place in February 2021 (I just checked). Joe Gorga and Kathie are first cousins. I guess he was asked because of Teresa's wedding which will air later this season. Joe Wakile said the families stopped talking years before the wedding. I assume the Gorgas didn't need them as allies on the show after they left. Teresa invited the Gorgas though. They decided not to attend.

Yeah the Gorga’s hitched their stars onto Teresa’s star, and ignored everyone in this path of “fame”.

When you are hitching your star unto Teresa Guidice for success, well, you deserve what you get.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Laughing about the Gorgas new house they had built.  So big and fancy.  I read that they are in debt for materials not paid for AS PER USUAL, and for Melissa’s failing business.  These people sure move around a lot.  Bet the Jersey shore house is a rental.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

Why didn't the Bravo editors/producers include more (or the ENTIRETY) of the Louie luau crying scene?  I would think THAT would have been an even bigger TV bombshell than the "PJs of death...?"  It seemed really suspicious that they only showed it briefly, once, as a flashback...? 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Saph said:

Why didn't the Bravo editors/producers include more (or the ENTIRETY) of the Louie luau crying scene?  I would think THAT would have been an even bigger TV bombshell than the "PJs of death...?"  It seemed really suspicious that they only showed it briefly, once, as a flashback...? 

The PJs of death - I am not worthy…

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
22 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy Wakile's son was asked recently about the Gorgas, why they were not invited to his sister's wedding which took place in February 2021 (I just checked). Joe Gorga and Kathie are first cousins. I guess he was asked because of Teresa's wedding which will air later this season. Joe Wakile said the families stopped talking years before the wedding. I assume the Gorgas didn't need them as allies on the show after they left. Teresa invited the Gorgas though. They decided not to attend.

That sounds like the Gorgas.  Teresa not only invited them, but Joe was asked to be in the wedding.  I wished this would have been pushed further.  But he was non-committal, all because Melissa was not asked to be bridesmaid. 

But when she was asked and said no, he then drags up why her family was snubbed, lol.

Honestly, do any of them really care?  No. But the Gorgas, who are notorious for their fake storylines and bad business dealings, need to keep pushing the family feud.  HW is the most consistent paycheck they've had.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
46 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Laughing about the Gorgas new house they had built.  So big and fancy.  I read that they are in debt for materials not paid for AS PER USUAL, and for Melissa’s failing business.  These people sure move around a lot.  Bet the Jersey shore house is a rental.

Definitely in debt and yet again being sued for unpaid bills - it really makes me wonder if Tre and Joe’s parents every paid their bills as they both seem as ease with not paying their bills to small businesses 

• Like 12
  • Wink 1
16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Can someone remind me — why would Dina’s presence keep Dolores from being invited/going to Teresa’s engagement party? 

IIRC, Dolores and Caroline are close friends. Dina and Caroline are on the outs. Dina is one of Tre's besties.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Loooie crying.  I just can’t.

Sobbing, he was sobbing, omg, he's a lot of things, but Joe G was on the money about Loooie. I don't  think he's mentally  stable, and that's going to be a problem  for Teresa. Or should  I say one of them. Maybe whip her over to the fake coffee  grind reader..lol

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is Margaret annoyed Jennifer and Dolores made up (or really, they had a truce)?

Dina said she is friends with Teresa. I wonder if she didn't go to the wedding because it became a Bravo event, and Dolores was invited (even the new HWs were "invited"). Dolores doesn't talk to Dina (she is friends with Caroline, and Caroline doesn't talk to Dina because of Dina's ex-husband, who is Albert's brother), and was not invited to Teresa’s engagement party. Dina was. 

During an Instagram Live via Reality Blurb, Dina addressed a fan comment questioning whether she and Teresa had made up yet. All the spiritual guru replied with was, "yes." Dina cleared up some false rumors, noting that she and Teresa were never, "not friends." The mother of one shared that friendships go through different phases, but added that true pals will always find their way back to one another in the end.

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-dina-teresa-wedding/#:~:text=All the spiritual guru replied,one another in the end.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I kind of agreed with Paulie at first about boundaries but now finding out he’s close with his ex wife seems a bit shady he’s pushing Dolores about the Frank stuff.

Rachel and John Fuda? Meh. Not sure why they need more kids.

Louie is a weirdo but Joe and Melissa are so annoying. Teresa and Dina both say they are still friends so I don’t know about this story the Gorgas are trying to push. I’m not saying it’s not possible because Louis prob rubs a lot of ppl the wrong way but I don’t know about this one and what the Gorgas are saying.

Louis sobbing was so stupid tho lol.

Pauline’s house is really nice.

Margaret sucks. She brings nothing.

Oh god Jackie shut up and go away already.

I forgot Dina and Dolores hate each other. I googled why and it makes me not really like Dolores. Apparently Dolores along with Caroline wrote a letter of support for Dinas ex who set up a violent home invasion against Dina and her husband. 

The tea readings were such bullshit. All stuff that could be googled about these ppl.

Rachel did spin what Danielle said. Rachel is so lame.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Can someone remind me — why would Dina’s presence keep Dolores from being invited/going to Teresa’s engagement party? 

Tommy Manzo, Dina's second ex-husband hired a mobster to attack Dina and her boyfriend and then husband twice (in 2015, and 2017). He was angry Dina was dating years after their divorce. Tommy is Caroline Manzo's brother-in-law (he is Albert's brother). Caroline supported Tommy and even sent a letter of support to the authorities. Tommy and his accomplishes were charged with multiple counts, and were waiting for a trial date, as of September 2022 that the article was written. Dina accused Dolores of writing a letter as well. Dolores denied she did on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after the show yesterday.

Lexi's father is Dina's first husband.

https://people.com/tv/dina-manzo-caroline-manzo-family-drama-everything-we-know/#:~:text=Thomas Manzo%2C Dina's ex%2C has,on both Dina and David.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 6
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Yes, and is it me or the show is the same every week?  Margaret with her dress up to her whoha,  Delores wearing the same style dress but in different colors, Jackie back, Joe and aMelissa still whining about Teresa,  Louie kissing everyone’s asses, etc., etc.  Not crazy about the two new girls either.  I only hope Bill and Jennifer get together again and be a happier couple.

I ponder Bill.  Would I want him for my doctor when I see him crawling on the floor drunk?

I can't take my eyes off of Rachel's nose!  It has to be a nose job gone terribly wrong.

Dolores and Theresa are so thick even with the finest oils and massages their skin looks old and really bad.  You really can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)

It does seem like the same episode over and over.

My god, I would be pissed if I had dodged the bridesmaid bullet only to be asked later. 

I am beyond tired of Joe and Melissa yet I have no choice but to agree with him about Louis. All he seems to do is go into business with Tre’s people, wear Nonnos pajamas and cry.

Margaret looks sickly in her talking heads. Is that the diabetes medication?

Jackie can laugh her face off about the others coffee readings but they didn’t even show her reading. I don’t like her and don’t want to see her but it’s  a little satisfying to see her spot slip away and she can do nothing.

Rachel did stir up shit for Danielle which was unnecessary since it wasn’t Danielle who started the talk about asshole Margaret but Jennifer amd Teresa.

Love how Margaret talks about raising her step kids but completely leaves out that she blew up that relationship by screwing the contractor that the kids dad was paying for. Tell Rachel about THAT while you pretend to admire her for adopting her stepson.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This show’s lifespan has ended.

I have started fastforwarding and very very much losing interest in this show. It’s the same shit all over again.  I just don’t care anymore. It needs to end. Besides the fact that most of these women are vile in their own way with the leader being the most disgusting Teresa. 
I just watch to see how ugly they are inside and out, because they are a disgrace to the word woman or human, as a matter of fact. 

7 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m with you- I avoiding talking to my sister because she thinks discussing her politics is more important than asking me how I’m doing and my remaining brother, just talks. My lost my other brother a few years ago, and we had conversations 

I hardly ever talk to my brother either. I don’t think this is uncommon. It’s not that we dislike each other. It’s just that we have barely anything in common. Except blood. But I am always there for him for sure and I hope he feels the same way.  not to mention that  distance can you do a real number on people’s relationship  

Edited by chediavolo
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Where do these people get their money from? 😡Here I am seething because my husband & I work harder than most of them & can’t get anywhere. I guess that’s another reason I’m tired of the shit show looking at these people with these, granted, ugly but expensive homes atrocious, but probably expensive clothes & jewelry (knock offs?, I don’t know) not to mention the cost of the plastic surgeries as I contemplate how much I have spent on food this week. Fuck em. 
Did anyone think Rachel’s ( is that her name? The one with a botched nose job in the husband that has a painted on beard?) newborn looked sickly? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Tommy Manzo, Dina's second ex-husband hired a mobster to attack Dina and her boyfriend and then husband twice (in 2015, and 2017). He was angry Dina was dating years after their divorce. Tommy is Caroline Manzo's brother-in-law (he is Albert's brother). Caroline supported Tommy and even sent a letter of support to the authorities. Tommy and his accomplishes were charged with multiple counts, and were waiting for a trial date, as of September 2022 that the article was written. Dina accused Dolores of writing a letter, as well. Dolores denied she did on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after the show.

Lexi's father is Dina's first husband.

https://people.com/tv/dina-manzo-caroline-manzo-family-drama-everything-we-know/#:~:text=Thomas Manzo%2C Dina's ex%2C has,on both Dina and David.

Wow, that’s fucked up. I wouldn’t talk to my sister ever again if she sided with her brother-in-law who tried to kill me and my husband. 

• Like 18
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Pauline’s house is really nice.

Pauline? Hilarious.

6 hours ago, Marley said:

I kind of agreed with Paulie at first about boundaries but now finding out he’s close with his ex wife seems a bit shady he’s pushing Dolores about the Frank stuff.

Yes for sure, Paulie is not happy with Delores' relationship with Frank but they have kids together albeit they are in their early 30's or very late 20's so maybe Delores can pull back a little, Frank might be able to concentrate on his relationship with his current girlfriend a little more.  Paulie's kids are younger so there is more contact with the ex and I do not think Delores has a problem with that, she gets it.

The coffee lady said she saw a ring in D's cup, Paulie did not look shocked when he heard that, Frank will be the one to look shocked.

We can go around and around with Teresa and Joe but that just demonstrates the definition of insanity, those two will never be able to dismount from the hamster wheel no matter how much grease Looeey puts on it.   

Jennifer telling Delores that she got lucky with Paulie because of his nice house...Delores has a nice house too, on her own, even rented a nice town home, on her own, Paulie does have a nice home and it is decorated nicely, but Delores is/was independent and that is something Jennifer has never been.

Someone mentioned T & D's skin looking so bad, that sun damage from their fist pumping days on the Jersey shore is coming to the surface, they both serve as a cautionary tale of using sun screen daily, even at night!  

Hey, there has been no Gia in the last two episodes!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

This episode was so boring. I guess they tried to do something different by saying Jennifer set up the reader with information, though anytime there's a medium/reader/psychic on reality TV of course I go with production briefs them because I believe all of those kinds of people are scamming. I still think it was production. They needed some kind of 'drama. '

Dina wants nothing to do with Bravo. I'm not saying Luis/David had nothing to do with Dina not going because I don't know for sure but I figured the second Tre signed up for the wedding special, Dina was out. I believe Dina about Dolo writing the letter because she barely speaks from what I've seen on things like this. I think they shouldn't be speaking on Dina given what's happened and that she wants no part of RHONJ and can speak for herself if she wanted. Dina hasn't AFAIK come out and said she's not friends with Teresa and Teresa said on WWHL she was the person who didn't attend but sent a gift when Andy asked the question.

If Jen/Dolo want to be add on BMs that's their choice and Melissa has no place to comment. They're adults. I'm sick of Teresa's wedding being a group discussion. It's like Bridezillas accept its not the bride making a big deal about the guest list and bridal party and keeping the wedding constant conversation but other people. Also I doubt Dolo and Jen were just asked getting close to the wedding because of dress fittings and such. Teresa asked Louies sisters in the first episode if they've had their fitting and now we're into mid season. 

Joe outting the Luis/David bad business deal was such a glass house moment given all of his bad deals and not paying people. He's being sued for not paying for materials in the new house he was talking about their deal in. What does Melissa mean when she called the other houses Disney Princesses? The rental house is nicer than that white monstrosity and I doubt Princess houses have fake sinks like the s3 house. 

I don't doubt Rachel loves her step son but the idea she's just finding out now the bio mother if she's been wanting this so bad since 2017. I believe she's acting like she's just finding out for a storyline. I don't think she should've been talking about how Jaden reacted to visitation and stuff on camera. If Jaden wants to tell his story that's OK but Rachel is making this about herself too much. First she was trying to pressure John to use the embryos now she's moved on to adopting her step son who is quickly approaching 18.

Paulie has been on my creepy radar and now finding out his ex calls a lot now pings controlling vibes. He can do something but Dolores can't and it seemed clear tonight she doesn't like the double standard. Imo if Dolo/Paul don't work out she's gonna be looking for Frank to come around all the time again. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Anyone know where Paulie’s house is?  I see the river in the background so am thinking Edgewater, Hoboken or Jersey City.  Or, conversely Manhatten.

Edited by sheshark
Paulie not Pauline.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Delores is not ashamed to say she is on the Ozempic.

However, to sit there smiling saying she uses Ozempic to lose weight knowing that that drug has been near impossible for actual diabetics is really sinful, Andy not saying anything other than how good she looks, really? Also, she said the drug makes not get hungry so you do not eat seems like a bad idea for your body chemistry, like nutrients are important for internal organs.

I for one do not see a difference between Dolo now vs. Dolo pre Ozempic. Also she said she never dresses the way she was dressed last night, bullshit, after some procedure or another she trotted around in leggings and sports bra nearly 24/7 for an entire season. 

Marysol is super skinny and she said she is not on Ozempic and I believe her, she is just a skinny alcoholic but I guess whatever works, right?  That dress she wore last night made her look like a Dawn Doll (early 70's fashion doll, think tiny Barbie and I loved that doll, I even had the motorized fashion show stage!), with her skinny little legs dangling out from underneath.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I only hope Bill and Jennifer get together again and be a happier couple.

I think they will stay together but happily, no. Jen is a harridan, she will never be happy therefore Bill will never be happy.

Jen is also stupid, Bill asking if she wants average children somehow in her mind she heard him call them average, all he said is to push them a little to do better, it was a shame none of the HW's corrected her on that.  Honestly, that Olivia will have some issues because of Jen, for one that kid looks like Jen's original face and clearly it was not good enough for her so she changed it, a lot. How can she explain it to Olivia that Mommy though she was ugly so she changed her face...Mommy thought she was fat so had liposuction, etc...

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Holy cow what in the world was Margaret wearing in her TH? It looked like something a baby doll would wear and the color was ick.  I can't imagine any grown woman choosing to wear that .

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

However, to sit there smiling saying she uses Ozempic to lose weight knowing that that drug has been near impossible for actual diabetics is really sinful, Andy not saying anything other than how good she looks, really? Also, she said the drug makes not get hungry so you do not eat seems like a bad idea for your body chemistry, like nutrients are important for internal organs.

I for one do not see a difference between Dolo now vs. Dolo pre Ozempic. Also she said she never dresses the way she was dressed last night, bullshit, after some procedure or another she trotted around in leggings and sports bra nearly 24/7 for an entire season. 

I can't take anyone seriously who has butt implants and stupid hair extensions like Dolor.  Straight up stupid and trying too hard. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
9 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Sobbing, he was sobbing, omg, he's a lot of things, but Joe G was on the money about Loooie. I don't  think he's mentally  stable, and that's going to be a problem  for Teresa. Or should  I say one of them. Maybe whip her over to the fake coffee  grind reader..lol

How many times have we watched Joe Gorga sobbing? A lot. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Another HW (Rachel) who wants to adopt a stepchild. What an original story line...

And some of the women still discuss Danielle's falling out with her brother...

Ugh .. these two new girls look horrible.  For two so young, they had too much work done on their faces.  Rachel’s nose and lips .. yikes!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Rachel’s ( is that her name? The one with a botched nose job in the husband that has a painted on beard?)

I think the Fudas should dress as Olive Oyl and Bluto for Halloween. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We can go around and around with Teresa and Joe but that just demonstrates the definition of insanity, those two will never be able to dismount from the hamster wheel no matter how much grease Looeey puts on it. 

It's a good thing Delores explained what a hamster wheel is, or I'd have no idea what you're talking about 😁

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jennifer telling Delores that she got lucky with Paulie because of his nice house...Delores has a nice house too, on her own, even rented a nice town home, on her own, Paulie does have a nice home and it is decorated nicely, but Delores is/was independent and that is something Jennifer has never been.

Thank you. The way they were fawning over the house telling Delores she hit the jackpot! I guess Old School values include marrying rich (or at least someone with tons of credit) These women are so shallow

1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

I don't doubt Rachel loves her step son but the idea she's just finding out now the bio mother if she's been wanting this so bad since 2017. I believe she's acting like she's just finding out for a storyline. I don't think she should've been talking about how Jaden reacted to visitation and stuff on camera.

Agreed. I didn't like her bad mouthing the bio mom. It seemed like a thirsty attempt to show off what a great person she thinks she is.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Paulie has been on my creepy radar and now finding out his ex calls a lot now pings controlling vibes. He can do something but Dolores can't and it seemed clear tonight she doesn't like the double standard.

Delores keeps finding herself in situations where she has to make excuses for her boyfriend's absences (see also David). I'm not seeing the chemistry between them, but to each his own.

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Holy cow what in the world was Margaret wearing in her TH? It looked like something a baby doll would wear and the color was ick.  I can't imagine any grown woman choosing to wear that .

My husband asked me how old Margaret was and said 65?  

• LOL 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

Delores is not ashamed to say she is on the Ozempic.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What I'd like to know when it comes to all these Housewives taking Ozempic is - who are their doctors who are prescribing this for these women, who clearly are not obese.  Ozempic is used to control Type 2 Diabetes and to assist those who are morbidly obese.  I can't believe there are reputable doctors out there that are writing scripts to people because they suffer from "Extreme Vanity Type 1" and only want to drop 10-20 lbs. quickly.  

Plus, I believe that Ozempic injections for this type of weight loss would not be approved by any health insurance companies, so the out of pocket expense without insurance is approximately $1,000.00-$1,300.00/monthly.  That is a lot of money for a "magic bullet" that, when you stop taking it, you're pretty much going to gain the weight back pretty quickly.

If there is anyone on the RHNJ who should be taking Ozempic, it is Dolores' Mom, because she looks like she is borderline morbidly obese and I believe that Dolores, at one point, said that her Mom had elevated sugar levels.  

For some reason, this bothers me so much more than all the fillers, botox, liposuction, implants, etc., that these women do.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

If it's any consolation @njbchlover, I read an article the other day that claimed people using Ozempic for weight loss gain back 2/3 of the weight within the first year of stopping it, unless they make the appropriate lifestyle changes (diet and exercise)

Edited by SweetieDarling
left out some words
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I ponder Bill.  Would I want him for my doctor when I see him crawling on the floor drunk?

I can't take my eyes off of Rachel's nose!  It has to be a nose job gone terribly wrong.

Dolores and Theresa are so thick even with the finest oils and massages their skin looks old and really bad.  You really can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Someone mentioned here in a previous episode's comments that Rachel went to her plastic surgeon and asked for the "Disney princess" makeover - that is the best description of Rachel's nose that I've heard so far!  Now, every time Rachel is on my screen, I imagine her as a cartoon character, dancing in the woods with the birds and woodland animals.  (Too bad her husband didn't go and ask for the "Prince Charming" makeover!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

Anyone know where Paulie’s house is?  I see the river in the background so am thinking Edgewater, Hoboken or Jersey City.  Or, conversely Manhatten.

According to this article, Paulie's house (more of a condo) is in Edgewater, NJ.  The last real estate transaction was in 2018, with a sale price of $2.3 million.

https://www.realitytitbit.com/celebrity-gossip-and-news/paul-connells-house-on-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-compared-to-the-taj-mahal

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

Edgewater. His business is in Manhattan.

• Like 1