Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I don't doubt Rachel loves her step son but the idea she's just finding out now the bio mother if she's been wanting this so bad since 2017. I believe she's acting like she's just finding out for a storyline. I don't think she should've been talking about how Jaden reacted to visitation and stuff on camera. If Jaden wants to tell his story that's OK but Rachel is making this about herself too much. First she was trying to pressure John to use the embryos now she's moved on to adopting her step son who is quickly approaching 18.

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Agreed. I didn't like her bad mouthing the bio mom. It seemed like a thirsty attempt to show off what a great person she thinks she is.

I also didn't like that Rachel went into such detail regarding her step-son's bio Mom and his visits with her.  That's his story to tell, not hers.  

There has to be something that happened with Jaden's bio Mom for the courts to award full custody to John with no court appointed visitation with the bio Mom.  Personally, I don't need, nor do I want, to know.

Obviously, in the Real Housewife world, this is the story that has more to it rather than Danielle and her brother.  I hope that Jackie and the other women don't go in on Rachel for the "whole story".

And, while I really try not to go in on someone's looks (unless they screw up with bad plastic surgery), seeing photos of John Fuda when he was younger, he really is most unfortunate looking.  

Edited by njbchlover
left out a few words
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

According to this article, Paulie's house (more of a condo) is in Edgewater, NJ.  The last real estate transaction was in 2018, with a sale price of $2.3 million.

https://www.realitytitbit.com/celebrity-gossip-and-news/paul-connells-house-on-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-compared-to-the-taj-mahal

Four level townhouse. The building has two townhouses. The facade photo has two street numbers on the front, and two entrance staircases, one in each side. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I also didn't like that Rachel went into such detail regarding her step-son's bio Mom and his visits with her.  That's his story to tell, not hers.  

There has to be something that happened with Jaden's bio Mom for the courts to award full custody with no court appointed visitation.  Personally, I don't need nor do I want to know.

Obviously, in the Real Housewife world, this is the story that has more to it rather than Danielle and her brother.  I hope that Jackie and the other women don't go in on Rachel for the "whole story".

And, while I really try not to go in on someone's looks (unless they screw up with bad plastic surgery), seeing photos of John Fuda when he was younger, he really is most unfortunate looking.  

I think she already told us the biological mother was/is an addict. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

f Jen/Dolo want to be add on BMs that's their choice and Melissa has no place to comment. They're adults. I'm sick of Teresa's wedding being a group discussion. It's like Bridezillas accept its not the bride making a big deal about the guest list and bridal party and keeping the wedding constant conversation but other people. Also I doubt Dolo and Jen were just asked getting close to the wedding because of dress fittings and such. Teresa asked Louies sisters in the first episode if they've had their fitting and now we're into mid season. 

From what I can see it was announced last August that Bravo would be airing the wedding as a special after this season ends.  I wonder if that means the decision was not made or finalized prior to when 13 started filming.  At one point I can remember Teresa saying that it would not be on TV.  What I suspect is that Melissa and Joe decided to pull out of the wedding and make a stink to give themselves relevance this season.  I then suspect Teresa finally had her fill of them using her to build themselves up and decided not to go along with a big reconciliation either in real life or for the cameras.  Could be that once the wedding episode was announced that Melissa and Joe then found themselves on the outside looking in by way of their own machinations.  Once it was decided that it would be filmed and aired I'm guessing that production requested having some of the cast in the bridal party and Jen and Dolores were they only two who made sense.  If Danielle had been around longer she probably would have been pulled in also.  I think Melissa's face upon hearing the bridesmaids news might have been the first time we might have been seeing some genuine emotion from her.  

Joe outting the Luis/David bad business deal was such a glass house moment given all of his bad deals and not paying people.

What the %^&! was he going on about?  I couldn't make any sense of what Joe was talking about.  He gave no details about this supposed Pizzagate 2.  I actually rewound it because I thought I had missed something but still was none the wiser.  

2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Holy cow what in the world was Margaret wearing in her TH?

OMG!  Does she have a stylist who hates her?  Just because she was nipped, tucked, and lost weight does not mean she will look good in anything. It has to be one of the worst TH looks across all franchises. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Impalace said:

How many times have we watched Joe Gorga sobbing? A lot. 

…and banging his fists on tables. I’ll give Louie a pass on this one. I’d sob too if I had to spend any length of time with these people. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Edgewater. His business is in Manhattan.

I think we viewers need to know more about this business. How can he afford a house that pricey by himself and probably pay child support as well? Where’s the money from? Why is he with Delo? For the cameras? He sure doesn’t shy away from them at all. And he likes to put his foot down when it comes to what Delo can and can’t do. 

I mean if it’s good for the goose (Louie)….

2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Ugh .. these two new girls look horrible.  For two so young, they had too much work done on their faces.  Rachel’s nose and lips .. yikes!

Not only the nose and lips…but whatever that makeup is she’s got going on in her TH. It’s like she took white-out and smeared it around her eyes to “highlight” them. My god, do these women not have mirrors?

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
12 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Laughing about the Gorgas new house they had built.  So big and fancy.  I read that they are in debt for materials not paid for AS PER USUAL, and for Melissa’s failing business.  These people sure move around a lot.  Bet the Jersey shore house is a rental.

Are they being sued??  So they will probably have to sell it as soon as they move in, right?  They can't afford to live there.  

There is no way Marge is 55.  She looks 60 to me.  And I am sorry but she is not an attractive woman, never was.

• Like 6

The slicked back into a high pony hairstyles are so unflattering...the bad surgery, fillers and heavy makeup are on full display.

The mud in your cup tells a very specific story. No generic I see happiness or affluence.  It's so much easier to nail a reading when you consult the recaps and rag mags before you arrive. 

I won't knock wanting to adopt a stepchild...but all I heard was what Rachel wants. The boy is 15...what does he want?

The look on Mel's face over Delo & Jen being bridesmaids was goddam SOUR! Get over it girl! The tacky BM dress and camera time aren't in your future. Perhaps you could do a big vowel renewal and exclude Tre? Maybe bring in Danielle as a BM. Plus, It would be perfect timing to combat those cheating rumors...

Jackie wants her spot back soooo badly! I can smell the desperation perspiration wafting through my TV screen.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Ozempic for weight loss gain back 2/3 of the weight within the first year

First year? Try first month! Finally being hungry would make a person go on one of those binges like someone with Pica, eating sofa cushions and anthing else!

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a good thing Delores explained what a hamster wheel is, or I'd have no idea what you're talking about 😁

How many times do I have to say this...It was an anology!!! LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
31 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Perhaps you could do a big vowel renewal

Oh geeze, I can see it now, Mel making a huge todo over everything, having the shindig in their new re-re-done house, over the top everything, ice sculptures and fountains, a signature drink (The Sour Grape or Red Bullshit Shots maybe?), a dress that looks more like lingerie, the word "wedding," in every sentence...hair bigger than Teresa's, etc...the the separation happens because HW's kiss of death is the vow renewal. I doubt she would get a special four part series from Bravo for all her trouble.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

From what I can see it was announced last August that Bravo would be airing the wedding as a special after this season ends.  I wonder if that means the decision was not made or finalized prior to when 13 started filming.  At one point I can remember Teresa saying that it would not be on TV.  What I suspect is that Melissa and Joe decided to pull out of the wedding and make a stink to give themselves relevance this season.  I then suspect Teresa finally had her fill of them using her to build themselves up and decided not to go along with a big reconciliation either in real life or for the cameras.  Could be that once the wedding episode was announced that Melissa and Joe then found themselves on the outside looking in by way of their own machinations.  Once it was decided that it would be filmed and aired I'm guessing that production requested having some of the cast in the bridal party and Jen and Dolores were they only two who made sense.  If Danielle had been around longer she probably would have been pulled in also.  I think Melissa's face upon hearing the bridesmaids news might have been the first time we might have been seeing some genuine emotion from her.  

You may be on to something here!!  This sounds like a very plausible explanation of the chain of events.  I also remember Teresa saying that the wedding would not be filmed for Bravo, so I guess the money paid was worth more than the privacy of having a private wedding (of course it was!!).  

I think you're right on target with Dina bowing out when she found out about the fliming and Bravo required that some cast members being in the wedding, so they can make it worth filming.

I totally agree with you about the Gorga's.  I think they were gobsmacked when they had already started the "wedding fight" and then found out they would be missing an opportunity to be on camera.  Now, what do they do?  They're such total camera-whores, but they've been pushing their feud with Teresa all over the place, so how do they attend without looking like total camera-whores after everything else they've said and done?  I'm also wondering if that was the first time Melissa heard about the change to the bridal party when Dolores and Jennifer made that announcement.  The wheels must have been spinning in her head ("Wow - so now it's going to be televised!  How can I weasel my way back into this?)  Melissa looked absolutely dumbfounded when Dolores and Jennifer announced their bridesmaid status. 

Also, I think the producers had to scramble to come up with a believable idea of this change, although, having a vision while "meditating" is a pretty lame idea.  I think there was another way already plannedfor Teresa to ask Dolores and Jenn and then let the other housewives know, but they had to scrap that due to Teresa contracting Covid.  

Either way, I kind of enjoyed the theater of it all, seeing Melissa inwardly seething and outwardly flustered that she won't get a chance to be on TV for a focused special event.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Well, Margaret would not be happy you said that - according to Wikipedia, she is only 55.

No way I would ever look at Margaret and think she is 55.  Definitely add 10 years. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I reaLly felt bad for Melissa when Jennifer and Delore were carrying on about being bridesmaids. You could tell that there was a deep  sadness there. 

I don’t like Delore’s darker hair color in her THs. And, that coffee reader was so full of sh$t. Even the cast members were laughing (and again I felt bad for her when they did that). I am such an empath.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
34 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I reaLly felt bad for Melissa when Jennifer and Delore were carrying on about being bridesmaids. You could tell that there was a deep  sadness there. 

A deep sadness because it's being filmed for the show and she's not included. If it wasn't being filmed she would be doing cartwheels because she was excluded.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, ichbin said:

Yes, when they announced the wedding would be filmed, that's when Dina bowed out. It's like she & Dolores alternated events. Dina hosted the engagement party and Dolores did not attend.  Then Dolores was in the wedding, sort of in Dina's place.  After the decision was made to film the wedding is also when Teresa started inviting the Bravo people and expanded the guest list. 

Another text message leak, this one from a couple days before the coffee reading. Gee, I wonder what caused Melissa's sudden change of heart, could it have anything to do with the wedding now being filmed?

Finally, Joe Gorga can't even lie well, it's Dave Cantin, not David, which he'd know if they were truly "friendly" Dina & Teresa have already confirmed they're still friends, back when the Gorgas started this falling out rumor last Fall. 

photo-output-697x1200.webp

photo-output-2-1.webp

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I don’t like Delore’s darker hair color in her THs. And, that coffee reader was so full of sh$t. Even the cast members were laughing (and again I felt bad for her when they did that). I am such an empath.

Jennifer  was just a little  to eager to announce  it, I felt  for Melissa as well. I'd loathe a sil like Teresa. 

I can't  make up my mind about Paul, sounds like his ex calls him a lot, like Frank does Delores. 

• Like 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes, when they announced the wedding would be filmed, that's when Dina bowed out. It's like she & Dolores alternated events. Dina hosted the engagement party and Dolores did not attend.  Then Dolores was in the wedding, sort of in Dina's place.  After the decision was made to film the wedding is also when Teresa started inviting the Bravo people and expanded the guest list. 

Another text message leak, this one from a couple days before the coffee reading. Gee, I wonder what caused Melissa's sudden change of heart, could it have anything to do with the wedding now being filmed?

Finally, Joe Gorga can't even lie well, it's Dave Cantin, not David, which he'd know if they were truly "friendly" Dina & Teresa have already confirmed they're still friends, back when the Gorgas started this falling out rumor last Fall. 

photo-output-2-1.webp

Jacqueline Laurita said a few days ago that Dina didn't want to film for Bravo anymore. She doesn't participate in any tv shows for years. Joe Gorga lied about Dina and Teresa not being friends because of a Dave Kantin and Louie business falling out. 

5 hours ago, hottesthw said:

(Ozempic)

And outs the rest of them who are bumbling around trying to say they’re not! 

They take peptides!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, J80134 said:

Jackie wants her spot back soooo badly! I can smell the desperation perspiration wafting through my TV screen.

I was going to say the same. Desperation and extreme nastiness, especially toward Danielle.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

And, that coffee reader was so full of sh$t. Even the cast members were laughing (and again I felt bad for her when they did that). I am such an empath.

That coffee reader was the fakest of all the fake psychics/tea leaf readers/fortune tellers, et al, that have been on all iterations of the Housewvies shows!!  

But, if anyone else here is a Harry Potter fan, I kept expecting her to look in someone's cup and scream "You have the GRIM!!!!"  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I was going to say the same. Desperation and extreme nastiness, especially toward Danielle.

She says that she didn't realize she'd been demoted until after filming wrapped. She evidently thought she was being a good little shit stirrer. 

Oh well Jacks. Too bad, so sad.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She says that she didn't realize she'd been demoted until after filming wrapped. She evidently thought she was being a good little shit stirrer. 

I can't help but wonder if there was a big power shift behind the scenes between seasons 12 and 13.  Margaret, Jackie, and the Gorgas don't seem to be betting the same type of editing as they were in previous seasons.  Even the leaks to the bloggers, particularly pertaining to Joe and Melissa, have been showing quite a bit more on the negative side than I can remember reading in the past.  If so, all I can say is bravo to Bravo!  This in no way indicates that I think

any of the remaining cast is in some way superior to the others, just that it is about time it is shown that the others are no better. They are all shit-stirring narcissists. 

Edited by ichbin
missing word
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

IIRC, Dolores and Caroline are close friends. Dina and Caroline are on the outs. Dina is one of Tre's besties.

One of the funnier things Teresa and others say on this show is "Family is everything"...😂 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Jennifer  was just a little  to eager to announce  it, I felt  for Melissa as well. I'd loathe a sil like Teresa. 

I can't  make up my mind about Paul, sounds like his ex calls him a lot, like Frank does Delores. 

Yeah...it's interesting that Paul has been very vocal about Frank  "moving on"...and his ex calls him all the time?

5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Four level townhouse. The building has two townhouses. The facade photo has two street numbers on the front, and two entrance staircases, one in each side. 

Whaty does he do for a living?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I don't doubt Rachel loves her step son but the idea she's just finding out now the bio mother if she's been wanting this so bad since 2017. I believe she's acting like she's just finding out for a storyline. I don't think she should've been talking about how Jaden reacted to visitation and stuff on camera. If Jaden wants to tell his story that's OK but Rachel is making this about herself too much. First she was trying to pressure John to use the embryos now she's moved on to adopting her step son who is quickly approaching 18.

This was an irredeemable move on her part. The pain of knowing your mother would willingly sever ties must be unfathomable. I hated when Jacqueline Laurita made a storyline out of her son’s autism & when Stephanie from RHoD kept airing stories about her son’s learning disability. They scream about kids being OFF LIMITS, but it’s always fair when it can garner you some sympathy and admiration. 
*I extra hate it when people pretend they’re spreading awareness, but of course they offer no insight except for how it affects them. It’s not “awareness.”

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Where do these people get their money from? 😡Here I am seething because my husband & I work harder than most of them & can’t get anywhere. I guess that’s another reason I’m tired of the shit show looking at these people with these, granted, ugly but expensive homes atrocious, but probably expensive clothes & jewelry (knock offs?, I don’t know) not to mention the cost of the plastic surgeries as I contemplate how much I have spent on food this week. Fuck em. 
Did anyone think Rachel’s ( is that her name? The one with a botched nose job in the husband that has a painted on beard?) newborn looked sickly? 

I made plenty of parties and get togethers in my life, but not like those.  They have the best of everything on the table, but so unnecessary.  Too much expensive food wasted.  I’m sure Bravo pays.  Every party is so over the top, between the food, booze, decorations, etc.  Then their outfits.  Yikes.  That new girl Danielle with the pool party featuring a bartender, mozzarella maker and cleaning crew .. geeze.  What kind of jobs do these guys have?  Yes btw, that baby looked newborn and frail.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, kristen111 said:

My husband asked me how old Margaret was and said 65?  

Margaret dresses too youngish and scantily whatever her age is.  Boobs hanging down to her waist is not a good look.  Maybe for a 25 yr old.  IMO.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I didn’t realize Paulie has an ex wife. If she calls a lot, it is a bit hypocritical. However, Frank can’t expect to be besties with Dolores’s new lover the way he was with the last dude. 
I like Paulie better than Louie though. He thought Dolores should make up with Jennifer but he didn’t organize a therapy session. He let Dolo handle it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Definitely in debt and yet again being sued for unpaid bills - it really makes me wonder if Tre and Joe’s parents every paid their bills as they both seem as ease with not paying their bills to small businesses 

I know, right?  They had to learn it from somewhere or someBODY....

• Like 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Margaret dresses too youngish and scantily whatever her age is.  Boobs hanging down to her waist is not a good look.  Maybe for a 25 yr old.  IMO.

Most 25 year olds' boobs do not hang down to their waist.  Gravity doesn't start to affect us until probably sometime in our late 40's and up.  Of course, that is dependant on breast size and whether any surgical enhancements or lifts have been done.

Even with implants, it seems Marge can't fight gravity that comes with age.  I've said it a million times - she would look so much better with the correct undergarments and wearing clothes that aren't cut down to her navel.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, snarts said:

photo-output-2-1.webp

I'm not so sure about the validity of these text messages.  Why would Teresa (supposedly that's her response, correct?) be listed in Melissa's phone as "Mi Amore Amore"?  So many questions about this.  First, "Mi Amore Amore" translates to "My Love Love" - makes no sense grammatically and makes absolutely NO sense that Melissa would have Tre listed as that in her phone,  considering that there has NEVER been any love at all, let alone a double love, between Mel and Tre. I can understand Melissa possibly giving Teresa some kind of code name on her phone, but why, when she doesn't do it for other housewives (we've seen their names come across her phone when showing incoming calls.

Second, this text is really just too well written to have come from Teresa.  I just can't see Teresa, who can barely string two coherent sentences together when she speaks, transcribing this very eloquent and mostly correctly written text message.

I just don't know if this is a fake story or not.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I'm not so sure about the validity of these text messages.  Why would Teresa (supposedly that's her response, correct?) be listed in Melissa's phone as "Mi Amore Amore"?  So many questions about this.  First, "Mi Amore Amore" translates to "My Love Love" - makes no sense grammatically and makes absolutely NO sense that Melissa would have Tre listed as that in her phone,  considering that there has NEVER been any love at all, let alone a double love, between Mel and Tre. I can understand Melissa possibly giving Teresa some kind of code name on her phone, but why, when she doesn't do it for other housewives (we've seen their names come across her phone when showing incoming calls.

Second, this text is really just too well written to have come from Teresa.  I just can't see Teresa, who can barely string two coherent sentences together when she speaks transcribing this very eloquent and mostly correctly written text message.

I just don't know if this is a fake story or not.

Louie wrote it while meditating.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

The texts were leaked by Luis. It's a group text of the 4 of them. He has Teresa listed in his phone as "Mi Amore Amore" 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
13 hours ago, MsMalin said:

For those asking what Paul does for a living: He is a tier 1 electrical contractor in NYC.

Thank you!  I've been wondering what all of these men do besides looking like jackasses  to be on the show!

They sit with drooped mouths watching the women fight!  Drink their weight in liquor and completely look like fools.

Dolores seems to attract guys not dying to be a part of this housewives mess.  David ran from the cameras and being a doctor it was the right thing to do!  Louie likes to play peek a boo!

What a strange bunch they all are!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm reading alot here about Joe Gorga sobbing.  I dozed off for what I thought was a minute while watching.  Did I sleep longer and missed Joe crying?  

Am much as it pains me to say out loud...I'm over this show, its run its course.  The first half hour was a re-cap of the last episode.  Nothing new is happening here.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

The texts were leaked by Luis. It's a group text of the 4 of them. He has Teresa listed in his phone as "Mi Amore Amore" 

Oh, well that explains it all!  Thanks for the clarification!!  

In that case, I would not be surprised if Louie was the one to write that reply to Melissa!!  

Either way, it seems that there is more to the story than what we are seeing on TV.  And, I feel like Joe Gorgo is perpetuating this whole family feud thing just to stay relevant and give him and Melissa a storyline.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2023 at 9:56 AM, njbchlover said:

Plus, I believe that Ozempic injections for this type of weight loss would not be approved by any health insurance companies, so the out of pocket expense without insurance is approximately $1,000.00-$1,300.00/monthly.  That is a lot of money for a "magic bullet" that, when you stop taking it, you're pretty much going to gain the weight back pretty quickly.

My hubby is diabetic and was prescribed Ozempic. Even with his insurance he still had to pay $500 per month. He was on it for a few months and gave it up because of the expense and is now on Metformin (pill form) which does not curb your appetite. Anyway after he quit Ozempic he was ravenous, couldn't get enough to eat! I never saw him like that in the 30 yrs of knowing him. He gained back the 15 lbs he lost plus more. All these people on it for weight loss have a rude awakening when they go off it. 

Marge said she lost 22 lbs on the drug. I mean, really, can't you do that on your own? Same with Dolo. How much did she need to lose? Shame on these Dr's for prescribing. 

When Dolo was on WWHL and she came out to greet Andy you could see her ass in that jumpsuit. Holy smokes! That is one big, fat ass! What is she thinking? The days of the Kardashian ass are out of style now, even they had their butts reduced. 😁

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Either way, it seems that there is more to the story than what we are seeing on TV.  And, I feel like Joe Gorgo is perpetuating this whole family feud thing just to stay relevant and give him and Melissa a storyline.

THIS. I think that's what's been so frustrating. What the Gorgas say on camera vs what they say off. Teresa on her own didn't pay much attention to the show. She didn't watch it, she didn't do much social media related to the show, and she was a bit oblivious to what the Gorgas were saying/doing. 

Luis came along and initially tried to act as a peacemaker. He then got frustrated by Joe & Melissa saying one thing to them directly and quite another on the show/social media/paps and to their friends/family/other housewives. Around the same time, Teresa has said they went back and finally watched the show and saw it for herself all the things her brother said. 

Unlike the Gorgas who seem to try to get ahead of stories before they air, Luis seems happy to show the proof of what actually transpired after, calling out the lies/omissions. Meanwhile, I believe Teresa when she says she's done trying to force a relationship with them. She's over it and I think that it's healthier for all involved that they go their separate ways. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1