Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Two basic questions  - 

• Does everyone besides Delores think she would find happiness with anyone else - if she gets Frank out of HER (not her adult kids) personal life ?
  • Why does Delores hang onto Frank so-so much?? I could see if when the kids were smaller - they are grown and independent (for the most part) adults... Keep it civil and peaceful, but that is really all that has to happen... I can see a potential beau getting creeped out
  • Like 3
On 4/4/2023 at 10:16 PM, Stats Queen said:

This show’s lifespan has ended.

Right? So tired of all the family drama with the Gorgas and Guidices, Jen and Bill Aydin drama, Delores and Frank BS and the boring storyline of Danielle's brother...who cares about that? This franchise is struggling...it's a real snoozefest this season.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I've been wondering what all of these men do besides looking like jackasses  to be on the show!

They sit with drooped mouths watching the women fight!  Drink their weight in liquor and completely look like

I would be so embarrassed if my husband acted like that. Ripping the hair off the guys chest? Drinking from fake penises? Pounding on tables? I just don't get it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Marge said she lost 22 lbs on the drug. I mean, really, can't you do that on your own? Same with Dolo. How much did she need to lose? Shame on these Dr's for prescribing. 

I didn't think doctors did that sort of thing anymore. I guess I'm naive.

Very disappointed in Dolo. On WWHL she had a big smile and absolutely no shame in saying she used it. I also thought she was smarter than that.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, sATL said:

Two basic questions  - 

• Does everyone besides Delores think she would find happiness with anyone else - if she gets Frank out of HER (not her adult kids) personal life ?
  • Why does Delores hang onto Frank so-so much?? I could see if when the kids were smaller - they are grown and independent (for the most part) adults... Keep it civil and peaceful, but that is really all that has to happen... I can see a potential beau getting creeped out

I was going to answer your question but couldn't!  It's a very strange relationship they have going on there!

• Like 4

Seriously, if all you have to lose is 15-25 pounds, why not stop eating all the crackers on the charcuterie board?  Why not push back from the table even if you're not so full you feel like you're gonna pop? Why not get up off the couch and go for a 3 mile walk every day?  Why not stop buying the cakes, cookies, pop tarts, candy etc. for a couple of months?

Better yet....  CHANGE YOUR DRINKING HABIT!   Oh wait, Dolores & Marge don't even DRINK!!!

Hello?  Your metabolism is changing because....... YOU ARE AGING!!!

Jeebus.  I get so tired just thinking logically in regard with these HoWives.  It's not just New Jersey! Supposedly, old Kyle Richards and Erika Jayne whatsherface are taking Ozympic too.

STAWP you dingleberries!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, sATL said:

Two basic questions  - 

forgot to add the memory picture

image.png.d375991340e75030073dc46496550237.png

• LOL 3
On 4/5/2023 at 8:01 AM, MsMalin said:

Holy cow what in the world was Margaret wearing in her TH? It looked like something a baby doll would wear and the color was ick.  I can't imagine any grown woman choosing to wear that .

I know, right?! She looked like a scarecrow's fairy godmother. 

• LOL 8
On 4/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, RedInk said:

The pain of knowing your mother would willingly sever ties must be unfathomable.

Consider the source, of course, but here is another possible side of the story.  https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/7674754/rhonj-rachel-fuda-john-full-custody-son-troubled-ex/

If it is true about the boy's mother's circumstances I have to wonder how the kid feels about having it dredged up in the media thanks to dad and step-mom wanting to be on TV.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Really just have to jump in to say that Joe Gorga is truly a toxic, awful person, and his hatred and jealousy of Tre is real and pathological.

Mel is an awful famewhore, but he is ten times worse. His parents clearly could depend on Tre more and preferred Juicy - a convicted felon - to JoeGo. All Tarzan ever had over his sister was, in his mind, a better marriage. Now, Tre is done with Juicy and with a man who makes her better and who is actually interested in helping fix things (Juicy didn't care because he's always known how toxic JoeGo was). So, Tarzan is now angrier than ever. 

I truly hope Tre sticks to her instinct this time and just excommunicates those two from her life. It's sad because she'll lose her niece and nephews, but ultimately I think the Gorgas have been a drain on her mentally and spiritually for many years. They've also leeched off her for financial gain and I'm just sick of watching them get away with it. Please, PLEASE let this be these two grifters' last season!

• Like 7
On 4/5/2023 at 12:29 AM, ZettaK said:

Is Margaret annoyed Jennifer and Dolores made up (or really, they had a truce)?

Dina said she is friends with Teresa. I wonder if she didn't go to the wedding because it became a Bravo event, and Dolores was invited (even the new HWs were "invited"). Dolores doesn't talk to Dina (she is friends with Caroline, and Caroline doesn't talk to Dina because of Dina's ex-husband, who is Albert's brother), and was not invited to Teresa’s engagement party. Dina was. 

During an Instagram Live via Reality Blurb, Dina addressed a fan comment questioning whether she and Teresa had made up yet. All the spiritual guru replied with was, "yes." Dina cleared up some false rumors, noting that she and Teresa were never, "not friends." The mother of one shared that friendships go through different phases, but added that true pals will always find their way back to one another in the end.

https://screenrant.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-dina-teresa-wedding/#:~:text=All the spiritual guru replied,one another in the end.

Yes, she had to do this because Joe and Mel, once again, took to their podcast to spread lies and cause trouble. Dina hasn't wanted anything to do w/ TV since she left the show for good years ago in season 7 - and that includes Tre having her wedding on TV. But of course, anything for the Gorgas' shameless narrative that might extend their camera time. Over the years, Dina has shown incredible restraint -refusing to speak about her family feud or Teresa's. The fact that she spoke out about this, well, really tells you how low JoeGo and Mel are going as they see that paycheck slipping away. 

49 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Consider the source, of course, but here is another possible side of the story.  https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/7674754/rhonj-rachel-fuda-john-full-custody-son-troubled-ex/

If it is true about the boy's mother's circumstances I have to wonder how the kid feels about having it dredged up in the media thanks to dad and step-mom wanting to be on TV.

Maybe I'm just getting old, or maybe it's because I'm a mom now - but I think Rachel is gross for speaking about all this on TV. Way to nominate yourself for sainthood, throw a troubled woman under the bus, and humiliate your stepson. All for a storyline. You can tell she's Melissa's friend - she brings nothing to the table and is grasping at straws to make herself interesting beyond her appearance. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Yes, she had to do this because Joe and Mel, once again, took to their podcast to spread lies and cause trouble. Dina hasn't wanted anything to do w/ TV since she left the show for good years ago in season 7 - and that includes Tre having her wedding on TV. But of course, anything for the Gorgas' shameless narrative that might extend their camera time. Over the years, Dina has shown incredible restraint -refusing to speak about her family feud or Teresa's. The fact that she spoke out about this, well, really tells you how low JoeGo and Mel are going as they see that paycheck slipping away. 

Here is some more, and it is direct from Dina's mouth, in regard to her reason for not wanting to attend the wedding: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqtyYi_pE0C/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

The boys bio mom sounds like trouble but Rachel is an absolute asshole for putting all this on the show. What a selfish, delusional pig.

49 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Really just have to jump in to say that Joe Gorga is truly a toxic, awful person, and his hatred and jealousy of Tre is real and pathological.

Mel is an awful famewhore, but he is ten times worse. His parents clearly could depend on Tre more and preferred Juicy - a convicted felon - to JoeGo. All Tarzan ever had over his sister was, in his mind, a better marriage. Now, Tre is done with Juicy and with a man who makes her better and who is actually interested in helping fix things (Juicy didn't care because he's always known how toxic JoeGo was). So, Tarzan is now angrier than ever. 

I truly hope Tre sticks to her instinct this time and just excommunicates those two from her life. It's sad because she'll lose her niece and nephews, but ultimately I think the Gorgas have been a drain on her mentally and spiritually for many years. They've also leeched off her for financial gain and I'm just sick of watching them get away with it. Please, PLEASE let this be these two grifters' last season!

His true colors are showing more and more. As bizarre as I find Louie at times, Joe has done nothing to repair the relationship with his sister. By bad mouthing her on tv, he’s shown what kind of person he is.  Melissa is bad too. They didn’t need to lie about Dina.

Jackie could redeem herself a little, if she calls out the Ozempic takers. I heard she spoke out against it awhile back. If she could stand up to Margaret and tell her what a gross pig she is for abusing diabetes medication she could earn some respect.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Impressive...the man makes a good living.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:07 PM, MsMalin said:

For those asking what Paul does for a living: He is a tier 1 electrical contractor in NYC.

I posted this in the media thread, but here's my thoughts regarding Paul:

This could be the reason why Paul doesn't seem to want to do too much group filming.  Obviously, he's seen the show, so maybe he doesn't want to associate with these aged-out frat boys while they are pouring alcohol straight from the bottle down each other's throats, drinking out of fake penis straws, constantly talking about sex (that they probably are NOT getting) and just acting like immature fools.  Paul has what seems to be a legitimate high-end business and maybe he's being a smart businessman and  doesn't want to jeopardize that.

Or, maybe he simply doesn't like, or want to kiss the feet of, the apparent insipid leader of the pack, Joe Gorga.

For what it's worth, I think Paul is making a good decision.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
On 4/5/2023 at 12:09 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Sobbing, he was sobbing, omg, he's a lot of things, but Joe G was on the money about Loooie. I don't  think he's mentally  stable, and that's going to be a problem  for Teresa. Or should  I say one of them. Maybe whip her over to the fake coffee  grind reader..lol

I’d love to hear Louie’s Ex wife version of their breakup.  Anyone know?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I posted this in the media thread, but here's my thoughts regarding Paul:

This could be the reason why Paul doesn't seem to want to do too much group filming.  Obviously, he's seen the show, so maybe he doesn't want to associate with these aged-out frat boys while they are pouring alcohol straight from the bottle down each other's throats, drinking out of fake penis straws, constantly talking about sex (that they probably are NOT getting) and just acting like immature fools.  Paul has what seems to be a legitimate high-end business and maybe he's being a smart businessman and  doesn't want to jeopardize that.

Or, maybe he simply doesn't like, or want to kiss the feet of, the apparent insipid leader of the pack, Joe Gorga.

For what it's worth, I think Paul is making a good decision.

I agree...He's keeping it low key. Every party these people have end in drunken fights and /or sad displays of other alcohol induced behavior. He has a legitimate business and isn't trying to make business deals with these losers. He just wants to date Delores and be cordial to her friends. 

• Like 8
12 hours ago, ichbin said:

As if this poor kid doesn't have ENOUGH to deal with in his REAL life. Gawd. I feel bad for that kid.

12 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Good job Louie.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’d love to hear Louie’s Ex wife version of their breakup.  Anyone know?

Teresa invited Louie's ex-wife for dinner at her home relatively recently. 

• Like 5
On 4/5/2023 at 4:16 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

She says that she didn't realize she'd been demoted until after filming wrapped. She evidently thought she was being a good little shit stirrer. 

Oh well Jacks. Too bad, so sad.

I don't doubt it, but Bravo bringing three new HWs, and her being the least popular was writing on the wall. That's why she was acting like this.

• Useful 2
On 4/5/2023 at 11:22 AM, hottesthw said:

I think we viewers need to know more about this business. How can he afford a house that pricey by himself and probably pay child support as well? Where’s the money from? Why is he with Delo? For the cameras? He sure doesn’t shy away from them at all. And he likes to put his foot down when it comes to what Delo can and can’t do. 

Paul has a high-end electrical company. The townhouse has a mortgage for all I know, I doubt he paid cash for it. He bought it relatively recently. Only one of his two kids is still young (17), so I assume he pays child support for him. Dolores said his ex wife calls (because they still have a younger kid unlike her and Frank), but less than Frank does. It doesn't seem to me he wants to be on the show that badly- he avoids going to some events, and he doesn't want to be friends with Frank, it doesn't matter how much Frank pushes for it. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

More about Joe Gorga claiming Teresa and Dina had a falling out because of a bad business deal between Dave Kantin (Dina's husband), and Louie. 

“There is no issue at all, zero issue,” a source emphatically tells us Wednesday, calling the allegations that say otherwise “comical.”

A source tells Page Six exclusively that Cantin “never” did business with Ruelas and that the two men are still very “close.”

An insider previously told us that Dina (Manzo) Kantin did not want to go to the August 2022 nuptials because she did not want to appear on camera.

She was with her husband at Teresa’s engagement in Greece in 2021. The proposal was not filmed. 

Our source reaffirms that Manzo enjoys living a very “low key life” with her husband and that she doesn’t want to be “anywhere near” reality tv.

Page Six reached out to Gorga’s rep for a response who told us, “Joe can’t comment on this at the moment as the reunion is being filmed soon.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/04/05/the-truth-behind-teresa-giudice-and-dina-manzos-friendship/amp/

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1

Shocked to hear Marge is only 55.  I'm 59 and figured she had at least 5-6 yrs on me!  Here's the lesson, future Real Housewives.. have your FIRST (very minor) face lift in your early-mid 60s. Then leave it alone and you'll be looking like you're naturally aging amazingly for 70, and can repeat another small procedure or two on the downlow, looking "more rested" instead of completely overhauled and fake.

Get two massive facelifts in your 50s and you end up looking like Waylon Flowers' Madam EVERY.TIME. And there's literally nowhere to go to fix that except fillers in all the caverns created in your face and then you look like someone on massive steroid doses.

As for Ozempic, it also can create an aversion to alcohol, which may result in more sober housewives, and BRAVO doesn't want that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 4/5/2023 at 10:55 PM, njbchlover said:

Most 25 year olds' boobs do not hang down to their waist.  Gravity doesn't start to affect us until probably sometime in our late 40's and up.  Of course, that is dependant on breast size and whether any surgical enhancements or lifts have been done.

Even with implants, it seems Marge can't fight gravity that comes with age.  I've said it a million times - she would look so much better with the correct undergarments and wearing clothes that aren't cut down to her navel.

No kidding.  Yikes, tough crowd.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, kassa said:

Shocked to hear Marge is only 55.  I'm 59 and figured she had at least 5-6 yrs on me!  Here's the lesson, future Real Housewives.. have your FIRST (very minor) face lift in your early-mid 60s. Then leave it alone and you'll be looking like you're naturally aging amazingly for 70, and can repeat another small procedure or two on the downlow, looking "more rested" instead of completely overhauled and fake.

Get two massive facelifts in your 50s and you end up looking like Waylon Flowers' Madam EVERY.TIME. And there's literally nowhere to go to fix that except fillers in all the caverns created in your face and then you look like someone on massive steroid doses.

As for Ozempic, it also can create an aversion to alcohol, which may result in more sober housewives, and BRAVO doesn't want that.

Margaret had 3 facelifts! The last one was a revision with some extras (eyelift, necklift). 

As for Ozempic, and an aversion to alcohol, that's why Kyle Richards claims she is off alcohol for 6 months, and she leads a "clean life". 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

As for Ozempic, and an aversion to alcohol, that's why Kyle Richards claims she is off alcohol for 6 months, and she leads a "clean life". 

That makes so much sense!

I wish Ozempic gave these HW's the never ending shits, just giving up booze does not seem like enough of a consequence for misusing a drug meant for people who truly need it.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

So I just caught up with this episode but I will say this.

When I was young and my three middle eastern great aunties would read the Turkish coffee cups after dinner, at no point was it specific with things like "a friend with the letter L has a knife in your back" and "once your youngest is older you will get endorsement deals."  Just saying.

It was more tarot meets vague predictions type stuff. i.e. these lines form a triangle that indicates happiness.  

Just saying.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 4/10/2023 at 10:20 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

So I just caught up with this episode but I will say this.

When I was young and my three middle eastern great aunties would read the Turkish coffee cups after dinner, at no point was it specific with things like "a friend with the letter L has a knife in your back" and "once your youngest is older you will get endorsement deals."  Just saying.

It was more tarot meets vague predictions type stuff. i.e. these lines form a triangle that indicates happiness.  

Just saying.

Well, it is very specific when Bravo, or Jennifer provide the info!

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 2
On 4/5/2023 at 6:26 AM, chediavolo said:

Where do these people get their money from? 😡Here I am seething because my husband & I work harder than most of them & can’t get anywhere. I guess that’s another reason I’m tired of the shit show looking at these people with these, granted, ugly but expensive homes atrocious, but probably expensive clothes & jewelry (knock offs?, I don’t know) not to mention the cost of the plastic surgeries as I contemplate how much I have spent on food this week. Fuck em. 
Did anyone think Rachel’s ( is that her name? The one with a botched nose job in the husband that has a painted on beard?) newborn looked sickly? 

Ha,.. you are so right.  First thing they do is run to the plastic surgeon.  Delores had what?  Tummy tuck, boob jobs, ass puffed up, hips, lips, etc.  Sorry, but I still don’t think she’s pretty.  Then you have the lavish houses.  Probably all rentals.  Designer clothes, expensive shoes to go to their over the top bbqs .  It’s insane.  I went to Walmart today for some spices.  $135 and no meat yet from another store.  Here they bbq steaks, ribs and enough food for an Army.  Guess Bravo pays.  Anyhow, Joe and Melissa look worried about their jobs as it’s their bread and butter.  When is it announced who’s in or out?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Ha,.. you are so right.  First thing they do is run to the plastic surgeon.  Delores had what?  Tummy tuck, boob jobs, ass puffed up, hips, lips, etc.  Sorry, but I still don’t think she’s pretty.  Then you have the lavish houses.  Probably all rentals.  Designer clothes, expensive shoes to go to their over the top bbqs .  It’s insane.  I went to Walmart today for some spices.  $135 and no meat yet from another store.  Here they bbq steaks, ribs and enough food for an Army.  Guess Bravo pays.  Anyhow, Joe and Melissa look worried about their jobs as it’s their bread and butter.  When is it announced who’s in or out?

They're officially on pause, so it may be a while before we hear anything official. There will be, of course, a lot of conjecture from all sides. 

• Like 3

Am I the only one that didn’t think Pauli’s house was all that?  I mean yes, it’s very nice and it’s well decorated but these women were falling all over themselves like they were at the Taj Mahal.  It’s not even a house, it’s a townhome attached to another townhome.  Maybe something didn’t transfer to television but it looked ordinary to me.  And very crowded.  Danielle’s house looked nice from the outside.  Normal, nice curb appeal.

Also you know those little vignettes they show of the cast members going about their business at the beginning of the episodes or after a commercial break?  The entire show used to be like those.  I wish we could see more of those “real” moments.

On 4/5/2023 at 11:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:
On 4/5/2023 at 9:04 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Ozempic for weight loss gain back 2/3 of the weight within the first year

First year? Try first month!

That’s what I don’t get…like will you need to be in this medications for the rest of your life?!  And if so what is that going to do to your insides, taking a medication you don’t actually need to be taking?  Anything for a quick fix.  Sad.

• Like 1