Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Why does Shannon sit so weird in her talking head, same as at the reunion last year.

New girl's face is messed up.  I thought the blown up lips trend would be over by now, but I guessed wrong.

Terry's face, yikes.

Tamra is looking older.

Gina still has bad posture.

I hope we see Shane this season.

• Like 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So Tamra isn't all "christian" now? 

Well, the whole Christian thing lasted about 3 episodes. 
Tamra is Christian in much the same way I am a 6’4” black pro basketball player (I’m a 5’1”, 58 year old white female who has no athletic ability),

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I think the real issue is that we’ve waited a long time for this to return.  Where’s Archie?

Archie is my favorite blonde on RHOC and across the franchise.

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Dear Andy -  I still can’t stand Tamra.  Jen, the new girl, I don’t know much about her yet, but I am soooo tired of fake boobs, blown up lips, and hair extensions.  May not be popular, but Heather is so ridiculous that she makes me laugh.

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

Shannon doing yoga with all the skinny women — that would SO be me, trying to do one pose while they’ve already moved on to the next!  😂

New woman Jenn’s lips — yikes! I do admire her managing (I think?!) 5 kids and all the pets.

Tamra seemed to be on good behavior this episode, but from the previews, it looks like she’s back to form.  I may be out, if so.  I think she was just vile in her seasons.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

New woman Jenn’s lips — yikes! I do admire her managing (I think?!) 5 kids and all the pets.

I love her taking care of all the animals- that is a huge plus, the lips and not a plus.

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Tamra seemed to be on good behavior this episode, but from the previews, it looks like she’s back to form.  I may be out, if so.  I think she was just vile in her seasons.

I so agree, she is vile and yesterday’s news.

I need to find a new guilty pleasure as the RH franchises are not longer a pleasure - any suggestions?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, I’m only 30 minutes in and I feel pretty solid that I won’t be able to watch this season, thanks to Behind3GatesHeather and Tamra.  

Way too grating.  Tamra is totally lacking in tact and is the same cutthroat, selfish rag she always was and Heather’s superiority complex isn’t funny anymore.  I’m always left wondering why she’s so deeply insecure that she feels she has to attempt to put others in their “inferior to her” place.   She’s a sucky, selfish human.  

Hearing two of the women complain about actually having to spend time with and be mothers to their children is flat out ridiculous.  Their kids deserve better than to have to hear it, too - not to mention moms who APPRECIATE them and can’t be bothered to raise them.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Heather’s superiority complex isn’t funny anymore.  I’m always left wondering why she’s so deeply insecure that she feels she has to attempt to put others in their “inferior to her” place.   She’s a sucky, selfish human. 

To be fair, viewers were complaining that Gina was living in a casita, Emily, and Tamra in modest houses, and Brawnwyn, Shannon, and Kelly in rentals, so Bravo brought Heather back, and I don't doubt she was asked to showoff her house, and lifestyle. 

2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

Why does Shannon sit so weird in her talking head, same as at the reunion last year.

New girl's face is messed up.  I thought the blown up lips trend would be over by now, but I guessed wrong.

Terry's face, yikes.

Tamra is looking older.

Gina still has bad posture.

I hope we see Shane this season.

Terry looks horrible. The fillers, and probably a facelift.

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Tamra getting off the bike and ripping off the helmet attempting to channel a 70’s Cover Girl only to clomp up those stairs like her sciatica was acting up gave me hope for this season.

That's why I follow this forum!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 12
(edited)
15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Heather needs an assistant to order Starbucks. I just can’t with that woman. You know she is going to hire an interior decorator for that dorm room. 

Wait….just how old is Nicky? Real estate license? LOL…Heather checked out of the conversation because it wasn’t about her and she couldn’t give Gina the wisdom of her opinions.

Nicky is 19 now.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
24 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

To be fair, viewers were complaining that Gina was living in a casita, Emily, and Tamra in modest houses, and Brawnwyn, Shannon, and Kelly in rentals, so Bravo brought Heather back, and I don't doubt she was asked to showoff her house, and lifestyle. 

Heather’s been that way from the jump - unrelated to whichever home she was living in at the time.   She’s treated others as if they’re mere peasants more than a time or two.  

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I just did yoga, and put away my crystals,  Emily! 

I didn't  expect  Gina back this season,  something  about her , irritates  me. I can easily  mute her.

Heather loves  Gina, because  she swoons over everything  Heather. Jen seems okay,  looks a lot like Tamra , who I've never liked. I hope this season  is better, I love that Archie is alive and well.🐾🐾

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Well, that was boring. 

When they showed Heather pushing Terry in the wheelchair, I did not recognize him. My first thought was "Gene Simmons cut his hair?" and then "Why is Gene Simmons on RHOC?" Terry looks like death warmed over. And I didn't realize how tiny his feet are, until Heather was giving him a foot rub. Or Heather's hands are huge. Not sure which. Maybe both.

The only good thing about having Tamra back is that she doesn't have kids. Gina's annoying kids and Emily's obnoxious kids are more than enough. New girl Jenn's six (I think, I lost count) kids are six strikes against her.  Even her pets don't win her points, as she rattled them off as if they are possessions rather than members of the family. So far, not impressed. 

I used to like Eddie, but being around Tamra all these years was bound to rub off on him. 

The only good thing about the whole episode was the Archie sighting. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

"Here Comes the Judge". Tamra Judge is back, but her return to the group proves rocky when she accuses Shannon of ghosting her; Emily adjusts to being a full-time mum; Heather wants to know where her friendship stands with Gina; the ladies meet Jennifer Pedranti.

I only watched this because I was expecting a rerun of the Vanderpump Rules reunion. Nice to see Tamra back. NOT. Why was Terry in a wheelchair for his facial surgery? Why is Shannon(?) being neurotic about not talking to someone who wasn't on the show? Yeah, I won't be watching this again.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Omg Shannon, lose the black nail polish already 

It is a most unattractive, outdated and too young for her look...she is neither under 20 years old or goth.

9 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Heather DuBrag is back in full force.

But now with a penthouse!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She said she does not know how to send a call to voice mail.

Which is an even dumber defense, you literally just don't answer the call...my 75 year old mother is expert at it, ask her for advice, Shannon.  

Edited by AnnMarie17
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Dear Andy -  I still can’t stand Tamra.  Jen, the new girl, I don’t know much about her yet, but I am soooo tired of fake boobs, blown up lips, and hair extensions.  May not be popular, but Heather is so ridiculous that she makes me laugh.

I love Fancy Pants, she is just the type of ridiculousness topped with a complete lack of self-awareness that I love.

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Eddie, enough with the sexual jokes & comments. I forget how trashy Tamra & family are...

Edited 13 hours ago by snarts

I know! Eddie always hated being on camera, now he's lusting after Tamra and it's gross. How did Tamra talk him in to doing this? 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I see everyone prepared for the season by getting their Ozempic prescriptions refilled.

And the husbands got the memo—touch me a lot, talk about all the Awesome sex we’re having, remember- I’m Sexy! Sexy! Sexy!

When all the blondes are together wearing sunglasses, I can’t tell who is who…..Im being catty, I know-when, of course, I’d Kill to have any of their bodies! Those flat tummies?! What’s that like??? They can keep the enormous lips though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

When Tamra left the show I was happy. Her nastiness could be too much at times.  Then OC had the two crappiest seasons starting with the Covid season so I am welcoming Tamra back. Was Eddie over the top with his sexual innuendos? Yes. Did Tamra move Sandy in for filming? Most likely. 

The new lady seems like the OC prototype. Blonde, big fake boobs, great figure, messy personal life…..etc. 

Right now I like Emily and Gina but it’s early.

Terry is a horrible advertisement for his plastic surgery business. I know he didn’t perform his own but he looks so fake. 

I can’t help but like Shannon. I recently did yoga and had trouble balancing and know how  she felt in a group where everyone was doing better. Glad to see Mr. Archie out and about. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Are Tamra, Shannon and Vicki (later on) going to play up the Three Amiga's routine again? They are all in their mid to late 50's now and it's just not going to land as cute as it once did. I don't think anyone is up for watching them getting drunk in Mexico and dancing on tables, jumping in the pool naked and falling breaking an ankle or maybe hip this time. It's been done. Time for some new material, ladies.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Ugh, Tamra and Eddie with the sex talk.  Yeah, ok.  Can’t look at Heather anymore and her husband who need more money and exposure.  Emily’s daughter is obnoxious.  I’m hoping N.Y. is better, but doesn’t look promising either.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Was Eddie over the top with his sexual innuendos? Yes. Did Tamra move Sandy in for filming? Most likely. 

I know! As long as they do not wind up in the bath tub again I am happy to just deal with his lame sex talk.

I bet Sandy got in to financial trouble and had to sell her condo, now she is Sandy Casita not to be confused with Gina Casita. Honestly I do not believe that anyone is having over the top sex in the main house or the casita.  I am confused about Tamra's daughter's bedroom location, is she on the second floor of the guest house? Am I not understanding if the guest house is a separate building?

Tamra says Eddie will really miss not having the gym because he is so active and loved teaching classes, etc...she wondered what will fill that void for him, I dunno Tams, how about a real job, that will certainly fill the time for him.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Heather’s been that way from the jump - unrelated to whichever home she was living in at the time.   She’s treated others as if they’re mere peasants more than a time or two.  

She always had large, expensive houses, but she upped the showing off, etc. after she was asked back.

1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I don't know how Gina and Emily have lasted this long? I thought Gina was out this year? 🙄

Gina's voice is not made for tv (or anything else).

Shannon protested too much, and was in counter attack, but she didn't need Tamra after she left the show, so she never talked to her after that. Phone calls going straight to voice mail means that somebody blocked you, so Shannon blocked Tamra on her phone. But she pretended she didn't know what it means/how it works.

Screenshot_20230608_113443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Which is an even dumber defense, you literally just don't answer the call...my 75 year old mother is expert at it, ask her for advice, Shannon.  

When a phone clall goes straight to voice mail (and the message doesn't say "voice mail box full"), it means that somebody blocked you on their phone. Shannon knew exactly what she did, but she claimed ignorance.

Jenn Pedranti is unrecognizable in her older photos that Bravo showed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Why do they need drivers in SUV limos?

Especially Tamra and Eddie.  Everyone knows she has no income outside of the show, Eddie is out of work, and Cut Fitness was liquidated because nobody would buy the business.

• Like 8

Why do they need drivers in SUV limos?

I always assumed that was a Bravo condition because there is alcohol served at every function.   Last night people were driving themselves when they had their (annoying) children with them, but were driven to/from every outing where they would get together to screech at one another over alcohol.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1

Tamara's daughter was brought up repeatedly, both with her bedroom pointed out on screen and in the discussion with Sandy/Eddie.  Isn't that the child that asked her mom repeatedly not to involve in this nonsense...or was that a different daughter?  I can't imagine jumping back into it in the very first episode if that was the daughter that asked to be left alone.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is like last season where the fight about the malpractice suit went on forever, even after Terry moved on from it. Who CARES? 

I’m sorry, but I did not find Emily’s kids cute. Shane’s away all day now? Working? Hmm… 

Me neither.  I don't want to see ANY of the littles so I ff'd through Emily and Gina and will the new person. Just not interested.  In fact, aside from the newbies love for animals, I don't feel the need to get to know her.  I do think otherwise, the show has promise this season. Tamra's mom's boyfriend had some caterpillars on his face.    

• Like 1

Try hard Tami doing her best biker babe impression, followed up with some maternal sex talk...gross! How'd she get Eddie on camera? Cut is closed and they need a paycheck. 

Terry's face is so stretched and filled it looks like a sausage about to bust out of its casing. He should avoid hovering over the flames of the grill this summer. 

Yes, fancy pants, rub those gnarled feet that stand all day in the OR to keep you snobworthy. 

What's the timeline here? Did dude already leave Shannon to quickly marry another? She said she's the happiest she's ever been....

So far, it's the same old rehash of crap. Now that we're filming let's pretend we're friends, or foes, again. We'll have some uncomfortable meetups, one on one and in groups, then we'll go on a trip where someone/s will offend Dubrag with thier lack of class, fights will ensue, sides will be picked (the party hard show the tits flash the hooha group...led by Trashy Tami of course, vs the sip champs in loungewear looking down on others group...the Heathers

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Shannon doesn’t know how to send a voice mail? 😂. Heather giving friendship advice…😂😂.

You know when one of them asks if they can “bring a friend,” things are not going to end well.

As believable as Erika Jayne not knowing how to bank.  Pretending to be dumb is so unattractive.  These ladies are too young for that.

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what the hell is going on with that dark haired woman hair?? you are to old for that nonsense 

You mean Tat?  Tatiana?  🤣

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

As believable as Erika Jayne not knowing how to bank.  Pretending to be dumb is so unattractive.  These ladies are too young for that.

You mean Tat?  Tatiana?  🤣

Or what was her name Diana Jenkins last season and" i've never been in a store"

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Tamara's daughter was brought up repeatedly, both with her bedroom pointed out on screen and in the discussion with Sandy/Eddie.  Isn't that the child that asked her mom repeatedly not to involve in this nonsense...or was that a different daughter?  I can't imagine jumping back into it in the very first episode if that was the daughter that asked to be left alone.

The daughter she mentioned was Sophia, her youngest. Sydney was the one she was estranged from but I think they are a bit better now.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Folks,

A reminder - the show happens in show time.  That is, we only discuss things that are known at the time of filming.  Shannon is with John.  Heather lives in conference center that includes an etched window representing her children and her frozen embryos.  Anything that happens later is a spoiler which can be discussed in the individual character threads.  Posts have been removed. 

• Like 2

Remember when TAMRA started CUT fitness all by herself? With no help from anyone? All hers?

When she said CUT Fitness was Eddy's baby, I remembered why I can't stand her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I couldn't agree more. I think I'm over the Orange County Karens. Too much $$$, too much cosmetic surgery, vapid lifestyles and petty ass squabbles with each other. I'm out.

4 hours ago, J80134 said:

Try hard Tami doing her best biker babe impression, followed up with some maternal sex talk...gross! How'd she get Eddie on camera? Cut is closed and they need a paycheck. 

Terry's face is so stretched and filled it looks like a sausage about to bust out of its casing. He should avoid hovering over the flames of the grill this summer. 

Yes, fancy pants, rub those gnarled feet that stand all day in the OR to keep you snobworthy. 

What's the timeline here? Did dude already leave Shannon to quickly marry another? She said she's the happiest she's ever been....

So far, it's the same old rehash of crap. Now that we're filming let's pretend we're friends, or foes, again. We'll have some uncomfortable meetups, one on one and in groups, then we'll go on a trip where someone/s will offend Dubrag with thier lack of class, fights will ensue, sides will be picked (the party hard show the tits flash the hooha group...led by Trashy Tami of course, vs the sip champs in loungewear looking down on others group...the Heathers

Terry probably got hurt from the cheap exercise stuff he hawks on the wannabe QVC/HSN channel.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! As long as they do not wind up in the bath tub again I am happy to just deal with his lame sex talk.

I bet Sandy got in to financial trouble and had to sell her condo, now she is Sandy Casita not to be confused with Gina Casita. Honestly I do not believe that anyone is having over the top sex in the main house or the casita.  I am confused about Tamra's daughter's bedroom location, is she on the second floor of the guest house? Am I not understanding if the guest house is a separate building?

Tamra says Eddie will really miss not having the gym because he is so active and loved teaching classes, etc...she wondered what will fill that void for him, I dunno Tams, how about a real job, that will certainly fill the time for him.

Tamara worried about Eddie not having the gym and always being an athlete...was he really an "athlete" or just a guy that liked working out and riding a bike? Did he do triathlons? Did he play a D1 sport in college? He can always get a gig at another gym as a trainer (if he's been certified) or instructing exercise classes. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Me neither.  I don't want to see ANY of the littles so I ff'd through Emily and Gina and will the new person. Just not interested.  In fact, aside from the newbies love for animals, I don't feel the need to get to know her.  I do think otherwise, the show has promise this season. Tamra's mom's boyfriend had some caterpillars on his face.    

Emily's kids are brats. Especially that daughter mocking her and mimicking her at the drive thru...gee I wonder where she picked up that behavior from...hmmm...her Dad? Most of these women are not good at parenting...but Emily is just the worst. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Tamara worried about Eddie not having the gym and always being an athlete...was he really an "athlete" or just a guy that liked working out and riding a bike? Did he do triathlons? Did he play a D1 sport in college? He can always get a gig at another gym as a trainer (if he's been certified) or instructing exercise classes. 

Without checking, I know he participated in Spartan Games. And he is a certified trainer. He also has a business degree. He worked at his adoptive father's law firm in the past.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4