Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Dating myself but I immediately thought of this scene. Tamra is no Kelly Garrett! (Reveal at about 42 second mark.)

I remember it like it was yesterday!

Did we know Tamra rode a motorcycle, I feel like this is new information?

11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I enjoy it in an Aperol Spritz. 

I wanted to thank you for giving me a twist on the spritz, I can't wait to try it!

• Like 4
(edited)

Infrequent poster, but I remember there being a competition between Tamra and Gretchen over a pink motorcycle- and there was a segment with Tammy Sue and Simon out riding with their bikey friends….isn’t this when she had her wedding ring tattooed on her finger?  I should be working…Good times in the OC hood!

Edited by RHOSingapore
Spelling
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ugh, I realized when watching this episode how little I really care about these empty vapid mannequins.  Terry looked like he was wearing a scary plastic mask!  Actually, now that I think about it, they ALL look like they're wearing scary plastic masks!  Pretty sure I'm out on this one, along with NJ, ATL and MIA. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This is not new information. She and Simon used to go on biking trips with their friends (and maybe invited a co-worker along).

• Like 2
On 6/12/2023 at 9:11 AM, RHOSingapore said:

True Simon had a "real motorcycle'. So this is pretty funny. I heard she and Eddie ride electric bikes and all the heavy motorcycle sounds were added in later to make Tamra look like a badass motorcyle mama! I wouldn't be surprised. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

One thing I just noticed in this Motorcycle Mama Montage at the start…they conveniently left out her running away from the table at that resort shrieking, “YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGGGGGGAIN!!!”

If only.

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Shannon will be wearing her beloved white stretchy pants at her meeting with Tamra tonight according to the previews. She was wearing the same pants in a photo from the Jeff Lewis podcast recently.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Shannon will be wearing her beloved white stretchy pants at her meeting with Tamra tonight according to the previews. She was wearing the same pants in a photo from the Jeff Lewis podcast recently.

To be fair, I've worn the same pants many times...not on consecutive days and I'm not being filmed...however, she's a bit hippy and shouldn't choose white over a dark color...just sayin'...not sure she's figured out what flatters her...i do like her, tho...not sure why, but maybe because she's not completely plastic...yet

• Like 6
(edited)
On 6/7/2023 at 7:16 PM, QQQQ said:

Heather DuBrag is back in full force.

Along with her husband, who managed to mention the Gulfstream 4 ("G4") they chartered for the trip to New York when it had nothing to do with the conversation they were having. 

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Like 15
  • Mind Blown 1
On 6/7/2023 at 8:33 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I know she doesnt mean to but it just feels like Heather is a bragger no one just stops by I live behind 3 gates hahaha im so funny .. it makes it really hard to like her sometimes 

Heather makes it really hard for me to like her all the time!!!  She gives bragging a new name. 

Question: How can you tell Heather is bragging?

Answer:  Her lips are moving. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
On 6/14/2023 at 3:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Don't forget those ugly black platform shoes she always wears with the white pants. She's constantly being photographed with those shoes. 

• Like 4
On 6/8/2023 at 5:19 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Emily's kids are brats. Especially that daughter mocking her and mimicking her at the drive thru...gee I wonder where she picked up that behavior from...hmmm...her Dad? Most of these women are not good at parenting...but Emily is just the worst. 

I thought the daughter mimicking Emily was hilarious.

• Like 4
On 6/7/2023 at 7:01 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I love how tone deaf and out of touch Heather is.  She's so easy to despise...shame she doesn't understand she's a villainess

Right?! I was thinking by now that Bravo would realize that these dinosaurs look like the backwards ass clueless relics they are and try to find interesting people who don't look, act like, and have the values of a bunch of lower middle class 1950s housewives. Also, I will never think you're not a pig on a howives show as long as you're WORKING as a pig on a howives show, so sorry, Madame Puppet: I find nothing "fancy" about you.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/10/2023 at 6:22 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I know!!!!  I'd forgotten about the laundry service 🙄 But Heather doesn't show them how to do laundry because Heather doesn't know how to do laundry.   Or cook.   Or go stand in line and get her own Starbucks.

I respectfully disagree. Madame Puppet was not to the manor borne. She's a useless hag putting on an act that makes her look silly and out of touch.  (I still love your posts, though.) 😘

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Like 4
On 6/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Dear Andy -  I still can’t stand Tamra.  Jen, the new girl, I don’t know much about her yet, but I am soooo tired of fake boobs, blown up lips, and hair extensions.  May not be popular, but Heather is so ridiculous that she makes me laugh.

I am so over all of them too.  Cannot watch anymore.  Miss Pretentious Heather belongs on Beverly Hills .. she’ll have some competition.  I’ve never seen two people so hungry for money like the Dubrows.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

I know!!!!  I'd forgotten about the laundry service 🙄 But Heather doesn't show them how to do laundry because Heather doesn't know how to do laundry.   Or cook.   Or go stand in line and get her own Starbucks.

I doubt she ever entertains in her mansions too.   At one time, she had the girls sit in her hallway behind the ropes.

• Like 4
On 7/11/2023 at 10:25 PM, kristen111 said:

I doubt she ever entertains in her mansions too.   At one time, she had the girls sit in her hallway behind the ropes.

It's possible she entertains, but not the HWs unless she is forced to due to contractual obligations. 

• Like 4