Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Without checking, I know he participated in Spartan Games. And he is a certified trainer. He also has a business degree. He worked at his adoptive father's law firm in the past.

He also did the Amgen bike tour.  My husband used to work it and saw Eddie in his lilliputian glory!  I would say he is athletic.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Without checking, I know he participated in Spartan Games. And he is a certified trainer. He also has a business degree. He worked at his adoptive father's law firm in the past.

He should be able to get a gig at any established gym/training facility then or be a private personal trainer.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

He also did the Amgen bike tour.  My husband used to work it and saw Eddie in his lilliputian glory!  I would say he is athletic.  

Athletic and athlete are two different things...all three of my kids were athletic but only one was an athlete who actually got a an athletic scholarship and played lacrosse at a D1 school. There is a distinction.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I love how tone deaf and out of touch Heather is.  She's so easy to despise...shame she doesn't understand she's a villainess

She’s only gotten worse, IMO. I’m over her haughty, bossy, entitled, self-righteous, boastful, and egotistical attitude. No redeeming qualities at all. She’s insufferable.

20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, the whole Christian thing lasted about 3 episodes. 
Tamra is Christian in much the same way I am a 6’4” black pro basketball player (I’m a 5’1”, 58 year old white female who has no athletic ability),

I’m not religious by any stretch, but that storyline put me off a little. Everybody knew she wasn’t going to walk the walk. She was only doing it for the optics. The baptism in the resort pool by the “pastoor” was a joke. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I forgot, Heather's house is really a Four Season's Hotel, the assistant just went to the lobby.

Why couldn't Heather serve Gina coffee from her home? Was this a Starbucks ad placement ?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Archie is my favorite blonde on RHOC and across the franchise.

Archie is the only Housewives cast member I follow on Instagram. I love Archie. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, oakville said:

Why couldn't Heather serve Gina coffee from her home? Was this a Starbucks ad placement ?

At least it’s good to know that Starbucks apparently isn’t oh so gauche! for Ms. Dubrow. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Especially Tamra and Eddie.  Everyone knows she has no income outside of the show, Eddie is out of work, and Cut Fitness was liquidated because nobody would buy the business.

Tamra has the Vena CBD business which she mentioned on the show in the past (the products are available at Sally's, as well), and one of the most popular podcasts. And endorsements in her social media.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4

I’ll take Jersey anytime over this bunch.  They all looked alike to me with the blonde extensions, boobs, blown up lips, etc.  The only one I can barely tolerate is Shannon.  Tamra on the motorcycle looked ridiculous.  She’s so cool.  Not.  I can’t tolerate Heather and Terry.  Hungerliters.  They never have enough.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You mean Tat?  Tatiana?  🤣

It's funny, but Bravo was showing the previous season yesterday. The women were in Aspen, and Gina was furious Noella (but some of the other women, as well) didn't remember that Tatiana's nickname was Tat (and they obviously didn't remember that person), and left the room! The women saw Tat probably only once like we did, at Gina's cosmetics line launch at Tat's house because Gina's townhouse didn't have the space for the event.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Let's be real, Gina stopped hanging out with Heather when they weren't filming and then as soon as the cameras went back up, she called Heather to show up with presents. 

Ugh not looking forward to Tamra. I'm also confused in the layout if their house. She said Sandy was living in the Casita. Sandy was joking that she had to avoid the firepit on her walk to the house so I assumed the casita is separate but then Sophia's bedroom is right above Sandy's? Idk why I care. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Let's be real, Gina stopped hanging out with Heather when they weren't filming and then as soon as the cameras went back up, she called Heather to show up with presents. 

Ugh not looking forward to Tamra. I'm also confused in the layout if their house. She said Sandy was living in the Casita. Sandy was joking that she had to avoid the firepit on her walk to the house so I assumed the casita is separate but then Sophia's bedroom is right above Sandy's? Idk why I care. 

Maybe she’s really living in a van down by the river…

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • LOL 14
8 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

The casita is at the back of the house, and it is a two story building connected to the house (the house has two stories, as well). Casitas normally have their own entrance, even if they are connected to a house. Sandy’s room which is downstairs has its own door, so she has to walk through the back garden to the main house. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Whenever I hear “casitas” I think of how Gina was kind of mocked for moving into one after her divorce, which I thought was a really smart thing to do. Now I guess they’re trendy. Weren’t they basically guest houses back in the day?

• Like 8
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

At least it’s good to know that Starbucks apparently isn’t oh so gauche! for Ms. Dubrow. 

Yes, it is not like someone suggested, gasp, Dunkin! Next thing w know Heather might have domestic champagne!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, it is not like someone suggested, gasp, Dunkin! Next thing w know Heather might have domestic champagne!

That would be "shamps," if you please. 

I was caught unawares of the return of this show, BTW.  I was scrolling Peacock looking for something else, and I realized I could catch episode 1. 

I'm underwhelmed by the new addition and return of the Tamwitch. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Domestic Shamps? There was already, in a previous season, a pool party where the pink label of Costco's Kirkland Prosecco was prominently displayed in the background.  IYKYK. It actually gets high ratings in blind tastings.

Edited by OlderThanDirt
  • Like 5
(edited)
On 6/8/2023 at 1:50 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Too much $$$, too much cosmetic surgery, vapid lifestyles and petty ass squabbles with each other. I'm out.

This is the formula for RHOOC.  

If Heather is on then I need Gina to mock her behind her back.  I liked her telling Heather she missed her but more importantly missed "the castle" lol.  

Seriously, your mother decorating your DORM ROOM on computer?!!  If those kids don't have private rooms they will soon; I pity the roommates.   I applauded Gina saying she readied her dorm room by heading down to Bed Bath & Beyond and hanging some posters.   I had the same experience and I have still managed to have a decent life, lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Whenever I hear “casitas” I think of how Gina was kind of mocked for moving into one after her divorce, which I thought was a really smart thing to do. Now I guess they’re trendy. Weren’t they basically guest houses back in the day?

Yes, they are trendy. It seems a development around here builds all the houses with a casita now. It was an option before. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, oakville said:

I thought it was funny that this grossly ginormous conference center (behind THREE gates) filled with assistants and chefs, and who know who else,  Heather still has to send someone out for Starbucks.  Seems like she should have a barista hanging around somewhere. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't she brand some sparkling wine? She gave it some French sounding name but couldn't call it champagne because it was from CA -or something like that? Is that still around or has it gone the way of Fabellini?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
23 hours ago, oakville said:

I don’t recall her having anyone in her home, except when they all had to sit in the hallway in back of the movie ropes.  I think they only saw her big stone fireplace near the doorway?  I doubt she entertains anyone in her castle.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

They were called granny flats at one point too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

This is the formula for RHOOC.  

If Heather is on then I need Gina to mock her behind her back.  I liked her telling Heather she missed her but more importantly missed "the castle" lol.  

Seriously, your mother decorating your DORM ROOM on computer?!!  If those kids don't have private rooms they will soon; I pity the roommates.   I applauded Gina saying she readied her dorm room by heading down to Bed Bath & Beyond and hanging some posters.   I had the same experience and I have still managed to have a decent life, lol. 

Heather’s kids will be in off campus apartments or condos next year…if they stay in college.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She gave it some French sounding name but couldn't call it champagne because it was from CA

Champale, pronounced Sham-palay?  It goes down easy like Denise Richards, sorry I just could not help myself, lol. I am so bad...cocktails and posting!

1 hour ago, SnarkAttack said:

They were called granny flats at one point too.

I threaten my son and DIL with having a helicopter deliver a Granny Pod in their backyard...they seem to have an issue with my plan.

• LOL 12
(edited)
On 6/7/2023 at 8:59 PM, Axie said:

New girl Jen already bugs me. She reminds me of the woman with all the kids who was married, then gay, then married, then an astronaut, then a bisexual, then married, then an alien….Brownstone?  Braunwyn?

She reminds me of an amalgam of prior housewives but I can’t put my finger on which… maybe Braunwyn, Tamra, and Taylor?

Seriously, if you asked AI to generate a photo of a Real Housewife, this is who would pop up. 

EDIT: typo

Edited by ladle
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 6/8/2023 at 8:52 AM, bosawks said:

I love Fancy Pants, she is just the type of ridiculousness topped with a complete lack of self-awareness that I love.

I still think it’s possible that Heather is completely self-aware and is just playing a role. Either way, I think she makes a solid HW (if not always a likable person). 

• Like 12
(edited)

New girl Jenn seems to fit right in, at least physically. 

I like that her and her ex-husband change residences so the kids don't need to do it.   I had a childhood friend whose parents did the same thing with their divorce in the 1970s.  She and her siblings stayed in the house and the parents rotated in and out (same city though) with an apartment.   Seemed like a really good way to put the kids first. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 11
On 6/8/2023 at 10:05 AM, bichonblitz said:

I know! Eddie always hated being on camera, now he's lusting after Tamra and it's gross. How did Tamra talk him in to doing this? 

Eddie has always been one of my favorite HW husbands. Granted, the bar there is really low… but I do like that he doesn’t tend to entwine himself in the women’s drama. And the shots of him casually eating food while chaos erupts around him have always been epic. 

But then he has to go hump a chair. Ew. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

I don’t know if I’d say Eddie was a favorite, but he seems like a normal person. How did he ever hook up with Tamra?  

Did they say something about Simon’s having cancer?  Is it real cancer or fake cancer?  Have Tamra and Simon managed to settle their differences in light of that?  I don’t follow these folks on IG. 

• Like 1

Well, yeah, I wouldn't say that I was ever actively stanning for Eddie, but he seemed relatively normal and reasonable -- and, you know, not Satan -- which puts him in the top 1% of men across all franchises. 

The cancer thing was news to me too! And, as far as I knew, Tamra and Simon were still at odds. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I thought it was funny that this grossly ginormous conference center (behind THREE gates) filled with assistants and chefs, and who know who else,  Heather still has to send someone out for Starbucks.  Seems like she should have a barista hanging around somewhere. 

Yes. Or her assistant should have some good coffee recipes. I’m sure she has the equipment for it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, zenme said:

Yes. Or her assistant should have some good coffee recipes. I’m sure she has the equipment for it.

I bet she does not want to get her kitchen dirty so it will always looks perfect but it is hard to believe they do not have a hard plumbed water line to a built in espresso maker in their kitchen and a bullet blender with flavored syrups. 

Heather trying to decorate the dorm room is funny, those rooms are usually small and not many options for moving furniture around, just buy the kid bedding, a lamp, a mini fridge and a carton of condoms and be done with it!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, ladle said:

Eddie has always been one of my favorite HW husbands. Granted, the bar there is really low… but I do like that he doesn’t tend to entwine himself in the women’s drama. And the shots of him casually eating food while chaos erupts around him have always been epic. 

But then he has to go hump a chair. Ew. 

Tamra was asked about that on a podcast and she said Eddie always has been like that with his sexual innuendo's and jokes.

The difference is he never did it on camera. He always distanced himself from the bullshit and stayed somewhat reserved. I guess all that's changed and he's going to be an amped up sex monster because Tamra and BRAVO need him to be. I don't think the new Eddie is going to land well with the viewers. He should stay to eating in the background and ignoring the drama. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Heather’s kids seem pretty decent, but she is crippling them in life not to teach them practical skills. Why doesn’t she simply show them how to do their own laundry, instead of shrugging and saying her kids’ dorm have laundry service? Why on earth is she decorating the dorm rooms instead of letting her kids do it? My 21 year old does his own laundry, can cook a few mainstays, participates in household chores, etc.  The goal of parenting is to make your kids independent!

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Heather’s kids seem pretty decent, but she is crippling them in life not to teach them practical skills. Why doesn’t she simply show them how to do their own laundry, instead of shrugging and saying her kids’ dorm have laundry service? Why on earth is she decorating the dorm rooms instead of letting her kids do it? My 21 year old does his own laundry, can cook a few mainstays, participates in household chores, etc.  The goal of parenting is to make your kids independent!

I know!!!!  I'd forgotten about the laundry service 🙄 But Heather doesn't show them how to do laundry because Heather doesn't know how to do laundry.   Or cook.   Or go stand in line and get her own Starbucks.

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
On 6/9/2023 at 8:12 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if his frenemy Dr. Nassif did that that to Terry’s face!? Not sure how it’s possible to make someone like him uglier, but voilà as in keeping with Heather’s garbage French. 

He was always ugly, but he is frightening now. And I don't think he listens to her, because I don't believe she likes THAT.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
14 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Heather's twins are also old enough to decorate their dorm rooms themselves. They supposedly gave their suggestions for their rooms at the house. She should let them express themselves. She appears to be controlling about this too. 

• Like 7

Heather asked her assistant to do a Starbucks run, just so she could say on camera, "Do a Starbucks run".  She has to give commands.  Don't tell me they don't have at the very least, a Keurig.  Puh-lease.  And Heather, anyone with your level of "class" knows that Starbucks is the worst coffee ever.  Making your assistant go through gates SIX total times for bitter, overpriced coffee, plus the gas it required to get there, in non-recyclable cups, is against everything you purport to stand for.

As for your "athletic" husband who injured his....achilles?  Meniscus?  Playing what....senior pickle ball?   Here's who he looks like:

Dubrow.jpeg

madame.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
23 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Heather asked her assistant to do a Starbucks run, just so she could say on camera, "Do a Starbucks run".  She has to give commands.  Don't tell me they don't have at the very least, a Keurig.  Puh-lease.  And Heather, anyone with your level of "class" knows that Starbucks is the worst coffee ever.  Making your assistant go through gates SIX total times for bitter, overpriced coffee, plus the gas it required to get there, in non-recyclable cups, is against everything you purport to stand for.

As for your "athletic" husband who injured his....achilles?  Meniscus?  Playing what....senior pickle ball?   Here's who he looks like:

Dubrow.jpeg

madame.jpeg

The assistant is probably glad to get out of that house for 10 minutes during the day to get a break from Heather, can you imagine what her job entails?

I am sure Heather has the fancy appliances that could make whatever coffee she wanted but I doubt Heather would know how to work that sort of appliance but probably insists her assistant is certified in working it but likes to make people jump when she says so, so Starbucks run it is.

You nailed it with Terry/Madam but Heather looks like Madam as well, at some point Heather and Terry will be twinsies!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/9/2023 at 3:41 PM, OlderThanDirt said:

Domestic Shamps? There was already, in a previous season, a pool party where the pink label of Costco's Kirkland Prosecco was prominently displayed in the background.  IYKYK. It actually gets high ratings in blind tastings.

Kirkland brand is actually a really nice Prosecco!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 6/8/2023 at 10:42 AM, Mr. Miner said:

I don't know how Gina and Emily have lasted this long? I thought Gina was out this year? 🙄

I'm convinced they have dirt on people in production or are secretly sleeping with people in production.  They are the two most value-less Housewives of all time.  I fast-forward all of their solo scenes.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/7/2023 at 8:25 PM, bosawks said:

Tamra getting off the bike and ripping off the helmet attempting to channel a 70’s Cover Girl only to clomp up those stairs like her sciatica was acting up gave me hope for this season.

Dating myself but I immediately thought of this scene. Tamra is no Kelly Garrett! (Reveal at about 42 second mark.)

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7