Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Tamra Judge is back, but her return to the group proves rocky when she accuses Shannon of ghosting her; Emily adjusts to being a full-time mum; Heather wants to know where her friendship stands with Gina; the ladies meet Jennifer Pedranti.

Original air date 2023.06.06

• Like 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

YES PLEASE!!!!  Last season sucked.  

I didn’t watch it last year, but I caught a lot of the season yesterday. My God…they spent most of it arguing over the most stupid shit with a bunch of boring people. But just when I thought Heather couldn’t be any more of an arrogant ass…she can take her elitist, entitled ‘tude and shove it.

I’ll give this a chance tonight because of VPR coming on after. It can’t be much worse than what I saw yesterday.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh God please dont make this a season of Tamra and Shannon fighting about who stopped talking to who first 

This is like last season where the fight about the malpractice suit went on forever, even after Terry moved on from it. Who CARES? 

I’m sorry, but I did not find Emily’s kids cute. Shane’s away all day now? Working? Hmm… 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Heather being jealous of Gina not being as friendly wasn't on my bingo card LOL 

I doubt Heather is really upset about the lack of friendship from Gina Casita but it is a good start for an early season story line, she can work on her friendship all season!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Heather needs an assistant to order Starbucks. I just can’t with that woman. You know she is going to hire an interior decorator for that dorm room. 

Wait….just how old is Nicky? Real estate license? LOL…Heather checked out of the conversation because it wasn’t about her and she couldn’t give Gina the wisdom of her opinions.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I forgot, Heather's house is really a Four Season's Hotel, the assistant just went to the lobby.

I know she doesnt mean to but it just feels like Heather is a bragger no one just stops by I live behind 3 gates hahaha im so funny .. it makes it really hard to like her sometimes 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How fast was that Starbucks run?!

I thought it was just a Keurig Cup situation, but she was entering it into her phone(?) I wouldn't put it past Heather to have some kind of smart fancy pants coffee machine - or she could have been texting the kitchen help. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I know she doesnt mean to but it just feels like Heather is a bragger no one just stops by I live behind 3 gates hahaha im so funny .. it makes it really hard to like her sometimes 

Heather IS a bragger. And she wonders why nobody visits. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I know she doesnt mean to but it just feels like Heather is a bragger no one just stops by I live behind 3 gates hahaha im so funny .. it takes it really hard to like her sometimes 

Last season it was only two gates, I guess Fancy Pants put up a third gate in front of her porte chochere.

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 13
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Last season it was only two gates, I guess Fancy Pants put up a third gate in front of her porte chochere.

did she have to inform each gate of someones arrival? that would be kinda annoying 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gotta keep the riff-raff out. This is the house hotel they sold, right?

Edited by RoseAllDay
Oops…
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I thought it was just a Keurig Cup situation, but she was entering it into her phone(?) I wouldn't put it past Heather to have some kind of smart fancy pants coffee machine - or she could have been texting the kitchen help. 

There is a Starbucks down the hill from Heather's house, at the Crystal Cove Shopping Center. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

Shannon doesn’t know how to send a voice mail? 😂. Heather giving friendship advice…😂😂.

You know when one of them asks if they can “bring a friend,” things are not going to end well.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Gotta keep the riff-raff out. This is the house hotel they sold, right?

Yes, it sold around the time filming wrapped.

• Useful 3

Not a good sign that I got up and started cleaning the kitchen during the first episode. Also, Emily?  I have a Subaru. Bite me. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean isn't that why she was hiding in the bush her last season cause she was being caught in lies? 

Shannon thought that Tamra would never return to the show, so she didn't bother talking to her.

Heather has a driver (of course!).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what the hell is going on with that dark haired woman hair?? you are to old for that nonsense 

Looks like she’s left some curlers in it.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2