Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: All Bats Are Off

• Start Topic

Amid high tensions within her family, Teresa meets with her therapist; hostility continues to fester between Margaret and Jennifer following the events at Jen Fessler's brunch; Dolores' dad drops by for a visit with his daughter and Paulie.

Airdate: 03.14.2023

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I am so distracted by Marge’s mouth I can’t even concentrate on what’s going on.  I don’t know if more plastic surgery can help that.  The skin there just keeps getting stretched out every time she she speaks.

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I am so distracted by Marge’s mouth I can’t even concentrate on what’s going on.  I don’t know if more plastic surgery can help that.  The skin there just keeps getting stretched out every time she she speaks.

She said she had a facelift, and Joe doesn't recognize her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 4
32 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Jen said Olivia’s my angel, she didn’t want to leave her mommy.

No, Olivia wanted to be where the cameras are. She’s annoying.

I agree - and given what we heard during that "therapy" session, Jen continues to spoil her (and the other kids) just to spite Bill.  

Sounds like it's a free-for-all at their house with no boundaries.  Bill probably hangs out in the pool house because he just can't stand to be around his shrew of a wife and screaming, spoiled kids.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Why was what Teresa said about Margaret so bad?  It's better to be her friend than her enemy?  That's just common sense, especially when it concerns a Real Housewife.  Suprisingly, Teresa said something logical.  

We've seen Margaret go low many, many, many times towards someone she is not getting along with.  I'm not a fan of Jennifer Aydin, but some of the stuff Margaret said about her at Jen Fessler's party was downright nasty (and, vice versa for Jennifer).  So, what Teresa said was exactly right.  Margaret's words can cut like a knife, but she tries to excuse them all as just a joke.  Someone should remind Margaret often that she is not and never will be Joan Rivers.  Joan was the only one who could get away with that type of humor - she was the Queen! 

I mean, if you know someone can go low, throw out nasty comments and innuendo and likes to gossip about those she doesn't like, wouldn't it be smart advice to stay on their good side?  

• Like 20
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Axie said:

Bill has left the building. 

You can find him in the pool house!!!  😂

Seriously - could his eyerolls get any worse?  Bill must be spending some time with his teenage kids - he's got that teenage eyeroll thing down pat!!  

Bill may not do much for Jennifer at home, but he sure as hell was dragged kicking and screaming [silently] to that therapy session to keep Jennifer relevant and give her a storyine. It was obvious he really wanted no part of it.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She said she just had a facelift, and Joe doesn't recognize her. 

Was the facelift after they finished filming?  Now that you say that she had lost weight and looked good on WWHL.

• Like 2

I still feel bad for old Dr. Bill.  I think he'd rather have his toenails pulled out with a pair of pliers than go to therapy with Jennifer.  I actually think Jennifer MIGHT overplay her hand with him.  She's walking a fine line here and she should NOT think the guy won't just jump in his new Ferrari and GO! Just to give her ass a storyline for this dumbass show.

Also, time to pull the plug on Olivia and the camera.  The kid is gonna have serious problems if they don't put her back at home, school, and activities for kids her age where she belongs.  NOT on national TV.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Was the facelift after they finished filming?  Now that you say that she had lost weight and looked good on WWHL.

When Andy asked Margaret about her weight loss, she said she was on a "peptide cocktail" or something like that.  I think I read a rumor that she is taking Ozempic to lose weight, which is a peptide, so maybe she's just trying to put a positive spin on that.

I think she's lost too much weight and is combatting that with facial surgery, which is not working, as her face is really getting pulled too taut.  She looked great after her first facelift, but she's going too far now, imo.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
58 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I still feel bad for old Dr. Bill.  I think he'd rather have his toenails pulled out with a pair of pliers than go to therapy with Jennifer.  I actually think Jennifer MIGHT overplay her hand with him.  She's walking a fine line here and she should NOT think the guy won't just jump in his new Ferrari and GO! Just to give her ass a storyline for this dumbass show.

Also, time to pull the plug on Olivia and the camera.  The kid is gonna have serious problems if they don't put her back at home, school, and activities for kids her age where she belongs.  NOT on national TV.

Probably too late.  That kid's gonna have problems anyway - she's overindulged, way too "precocious" for a 9-year old, & allowed to witness her mom manipulate her dad.   She's probably watched herself on camera so she's also seen her mom repeatedly whining about her dad's indiscretion & been exposed to her mom's view that it "affected" the kids, so as a result, the kids are "entitled" to be spoiled.  Olivia has no doubt picked up that attitude & someday, if not now, will use it to play both parents against the other.  Run Bill, Run!!!

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

She had at least three facelifts she admitted to (I'm sure to advertise the doctors in order to get a discount). The second and third were revisions, but with more procedures (eye lifts, neck lifts, etc.). This is a screenshot of the third plastic surgeon's IG from April 2021. He performed her third facelift. 

She lost weight recently because she is taking Ozempic (the diabetes medication used off label for losing weight, and making it unavailable to diabetics because of it) like other Bravolebrities (Kyle Richards, Erika Jayne, etc. who suddenly lost a lot of weight). 

Screenshot_20230314_231430_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Bravo is airing (maybe intentionally) old episodes from 2015 (the Teresa Checks In three part special) right now where Joe Guidice's extended family (including cousins) are living, more or less in his house to help him because Teresa was in prison. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6

Teresa and Joe’s dad was a piece of work.

Margaret and her wrist surgery who cares. Fessler telling Margaret to slow down? Like what does Margaret even do lol. I don’t like Nargaret.

Drug addict because of weed? Lol pls shut up Margaret.

Lol Dolores’ dad bringing his own 2 litre of coke.

Frank needs to just back off Dolores. Playing up that he’s sad is lame and try hard on his part.

Melissa trying to joke about nose jobs. Please we all now you have a whole new face.

Melissa and Joe are such stupid fakes. I dislike them more every episode. What Teresa said to the Fuda gal lol I forgot her name was typical housewife stuff. Melissa acting like it’s the most heinous shit ever is hilarious.

Jackie and Evan - blech.

Blech to the Fudas too. I can’t get over his stupid beard.

Bill really doesn’t give a fuck about the gossip I think.

Jos Gorga is a little bitch just learn to be civil.

Joe Gorga prob raising his boys to be dbags like him. Not trying to trash children but Joe has always had fucked up views.

Bill seemed to really enjoy therapy lmao.

Ugh to Jackie in the previews. Can’t wait until she’s fully gone.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

The kid is always posturing for the cameras - just like her mother.  It comes off very manufactured - and annoying.  Remember Jenn had tried to get on the show for years.  Now she has inserted herself as Teresa's ride or die. 

She's complained about how her mother has treated her father.  Yet, she's repeating that in her marriage.

The Aydins will likely be the casualty of many HW marriages that have imploded.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

The kid is always posturing for the cameras - just like her mother.  It comes off very manufactured - and annoying.  Remember Jenn had tried to get on the show for years.  Now she has inserted herself as Teresa's ride or die. 

She's complained about how her mother has treated her father.  Yet, she's repeating that in her marriage.

Viewers are loving Danielle.  I can definitely see someone like Jenn be very jealous of that.

Jen's other kids seem to avoid being on camera as much as possible- the oldest daughter was harassed already on social media. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Frank is holding on to his spot on the show for dear life. That's why he has an issue with Paul, who has so far proven to be delightful. It's great that Dolores and Frank remained friends and a family unit for their kids, but they're grown adults now. Frank is still family, but he needs to let Dolores live her life. And he needs to go get a life of his own. 

I like Dolores. Not every housewife needs to be catty and dramatic. Straight-shooters and peacemakers are necessary for balance, IMO. 

I'm also liking Danielle and her family. 

Louie got Teresa to go to therapy, and therapy has done wonders for Teresa. You can see the difference in her behavior. 

The Gorgas are exhausting. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Frank is going to perpetuate the "Paulie is isolating me from Dolores" storyline all season long. Melissa and Brittany, his gf said that Paulie is insecure (another favorite Bravolebrity word), and doesn't want to be around Paulie before they were told he was having a heart procedure. Frank is upset that he won't be on the show as much if he cannot be with Dolores constantly.

Just like the Gorgas claim that Louie is isolating Teresa from her family. It's another storyline. Teresa, her daughters, and Louie went to Antonia's Sweet 16, but Antonia didn't go to Milania's Sweet 16. Joe Giudice's side of the family (cousins, etc.) went though. And the Giudice girls and Teresa were happy to see Joey at the baseball game.

The Gorga kids seem nice. It's a shame their father has such outdated ideas. I hope the two boys don't copy them. Melissa had Antonia with her on at least one that I saw IG live, in order to promote products....

Brittany and Rachel must be the oldest looking women in their early to mid thirties. 

Bill is providing a storyline to Jen, but he is irritated with the constant conversations on camera, and the therapist sessions. It's also worrisome he returns home, and stays at the pool house for hours.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

Bill and Jen , I think  there's  been more trouble  in their  marriage,  than what's  been shown. Olivia has heard them, and she's seen her mother  have surgeries,  she takes that all in. Last year, she said she could just get something  fixed, like her mom. She needs to be away from the tv cameras,  or she'll  be in therapy  for years.

I wish I liked Louie, he just seems manipulative to me, it's very very subtle,  but little red flags pop up, that remind  me of my ex. Gia, well she has beautiful  eyes, her words  didn't  seem like her own, in her confessional,  which I also don't  need to see.

I thought  they were gambling on Danielle,  becoming  the next Teresa, if Teresa decided  to leave. I don't  mind Danielle, a little OTT for me. I like Rachel,  and I like Jackie. Delores doesn't  have much of a story, except her new man, but I love seeing  her happy.

I think  Joe and Teresa's father, did them no favours. They both have his temper, hopefully  they can get over their  problems  with one another,  and just live their  lives, without  snipping at one another. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Margaret’s time is up. She’s boring, her house is ugly, her husband is dull, and she over plastic surgeried herself.  
Jennifer needs to move on from Margaret. Who cares what that old lump says? Jennifer needs to lay off Bill and the ancient affair.  Rachel didn’t need to make it sound sad that the bratty daughter said she wanted to be a therapist. The kid enjoyed the moment.  She also needs to never to do a camera therapy session again. That was painful. Bill went along with it but wasn’t into it. 
Delores boyfriend doesn’t look very healthy and he’s odd looking.
Ewww Jackie pretending to be hot over uggo Evan in the calendar. Get rid of mush mouth once and for all, please! 
 Teresa also in pretend therapy. Just enjoy your life without your douchey brother and his asshole wife!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Why is her mouth like that?  Did she have surgery before, is it cosmetic, or what?  It is getting worse.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Boring show.  Too many kids shows and baseball again.  We’ve done the kids route in real life.  Joe and Melissa already moved into their new monstrosity of a house.  Let’s see the inside already.  Do they own the beach house at the shore, or is it rented?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Frank is going to perpetuate the "Paulie is isolating me from Dolores" storyline all season long. Melissa and Brittany, his gf said that Paulie is insecure (another favorite Bravolebrity word), and doesn't want to be around Paulie before they were told he was having a heart procedure. Frank is upset that he won't be on the show as much if he cannot be with Dolores constantly.

Just like the Gorgas claim that Louie is isolating Teresa from her family. It's another storyline. Teresa, her daughters, and Louie went to Antonia's Sweet 16, but Antonia didn't go to Milania's Sweet 16. Joe Giudice's side of the family (cousins, etc.) went though. And the Giudice girls and Teresa were happy to see Joey at the baseball game.

The Gorga kids seem nice. It's a shame their father has such outdated ideas. I hope the two boys don't copy them. Melissa had Antonia with her on at least one that I saw IG live, in order to promote products....

Brittany and Rachel must be the oldest looking women in their early to mid thirties. 

Bill is providing a storyline to Jen, but he is irritated with the constant conversations on camera, and the therapist sessions. It's also worrisome he returns home, and stays at the pool house for hours.

Why is Bill even on this show with his crazy wife?  He’s a Doctor for goodness sakes.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This episode was extremely boring. I really don’t have much else to say.

Well, even Melissa and Jackie have said it's better to have Marge as a friend because she has information on everyone. But whatever. It's tired.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Why is her mouth like that?  Did she have surgery before, is it cosmetic, or what?  It is getting worse.

Supposedly she's on Ozempic and there's something called Ozempic mouth that happens when people are using it to lose weigh. It's actually a diabetes med.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
24 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

This episode was extremely boring. I really don’t have much else to say.

Well, even Melissa and Jackie have said it's better to have Marge as a friend because she has information on everyone. But whatever. It's tired.

Supposedly she's on Ozempic and there's something called Ozempic mouth that happens when people are using it to lose weigh. It's actually a diabetes med.

She’s disgusting. Regular people are having trouble getting their medication because these lazy insecure assholes are buying it up to lose weight. She doesn’t even realize it’s making her look worse with the facial issues it can cause.

I didn’t mind the softball game. Everyone behaved and I didn’t mind the kids in that context.  Other than Gia’s talking head about her cousins which I could do without. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

That therapist Bill and Jenn went to, her place looks like the place where dreams go to die, not exactly a place with good vibes. It was interesting that we heard Jenn say Bill comes home from work and heads to the pool house and does not show up at home until after dinner because I remember several seasons ago Margaret talked about Bill and the pool house and Jenn called her a liar.

Bill has "resting checked out face," there is no emotion, he is dead behind his eyes where his marriage is concerned.  They have 5 kids, when Jenn was pregnant with number 4 he cheated or got caught cheating (it was a long relationship), and then she went on to willingly have one more kid after that...maybe she should have not had another, she really does not seem to be over the betrayal, maybe it was a fix it baby?

Speaking of her kids, Olivia and her odd pawing all over Bill, hanging on him, awkwardly rubbing his face and constant hugging, her wanting to be a "love" therapist, (what is that anyway, someone might think she means a sex therapist), poor thing should be more physically active because she heading for a life time of weight issues.  

I am finding it really hard to focus on or like the new HW's, I do not even know their names.  That one blonde with the overblown kids party for the little girl, she is for sure taking a page out of Teresa's playbook with being too much and trying to make her kids too much.  The one with the ski slope nose, is she the one with the husband who has the stenciled on beard? It is odd and unnatural looking.

The new HW who was a former body builder, holy cow, that was unexpected. Was she the inspiration for Teresa to give body building a try?

Frank, poor Frank losing his grip on Delores and his on camera time, Paulie may just be Mr. Right Now so Frank should just bide his time, get a real job and wait in the wings, he will be up at bat again.

Gia's TH about how the rift in her family does not let her be there for her cousins as much, why does she have to be there for her cousins, are they in danger of some sort? Can't they just be cousins, text them, call them, you are not their protector.

I am so tired of the women and some of the kids wearing leggings and sports bras as daytime wear, put on real clothes for crying out loud.

Teresa stands in the dress shop in an ugly dress and veil and squeaks out the "can you believe I am getting married?" I would like her to stop saying that as if we are supposed to be surprised or shocked. She was financially independent, busy with a reality career and other appearances, raising her dorters, etc...all she wanted was sex and we all know you do not have to get married to have sex.  Looeey in my opinion knew who Teresa was prior to meeting her and will establish himself as a freeloader in time. He said what he does for a living but it sounded like a small word salad without a protein and sort of like what Jenn Shah did.

Melissa has had an interesting time line where her cosmetic surgery is concerned, she went from not bad original face to really pretty and natural looking enhancements, held that for a while but then felt like she needed to do more and then did more and now she does not look as pretty as her prior face.  

I always wonder about the daughters of the women that have surgically changed their faces/bodies, Jenn's daughters are not um, uhhh, ummm, pretty, there I said it, will they ever feel like they are good enough as they are or head for a surgeon's office to fix things? Will that affect their psyche in their adult life? The girls look like Jenn's old face which Jenn decided it was not good enough...hard thing to figure out what you say to your girls.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I don’t understand why drs. like Jennifer’s husband are part of a RH cast. All those years of hard work, only to lose credibility.  He should’ve taken a cue from Cameran (Southern Charm), and her physician husband, Jason, and stayed off the show.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

You can find him in the pool house!!!  😂

Seriously - could his eyerolls get any worse?  Bill must be spending some time with his teenage kids - he's got that teenage eyeroll thing down pat!!  

Bill may not do much for Jennifer at home, but he sure as hell was dragged kicking and screaming [silently] to that therapy session to keep Jennifer relevant and give her a storyine. It was obvious he really wanted no part of it.

Maybe Dr Bill has seen these shows before and knows the value (or lack thereof) of televised HW therapy sessions.

I had to laugh when the therapist pointed out how quiet Bill was being, as if he'd have been able to get a word in edgewise, and Jen started up again, not giving him time to respond. I'd spend all my time in the poolhouse too. I wonder if he keeps his own stash out there so he can prepare himself to deal with Jennifer.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Speaking of her kids, Olivia and her odd pawing all over Bill, hanging on him, awkwardly rubbing his face and constant hugging, her wanting to be a "love" therapist, (what is that anyway, someone might think she means a sex therapist), poor thing should be more physically active because she heading for a life time of weight issues.  

It was like she sees the writing on the wall, and thinks if she gives him the attention and affection he's not getting from Jen, she can make him want to stay. She would probably benefit from therapy to help her deal with the shit show that his her family life.

If Jen had any actual self-awareness, she'd make an effort to help her daughter instead of harping at Bill that his affair caused this. She doesn't see how her own behavior is contributing to her marital problems.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Frank can cry me a river. He was a shit husband cheating all the time, spending his money on boats and prostitutes (according to Delores), and he's got the balls to be butt-hurt that she found happiness with someone else and wants to move on? I wonder how his girlfriend felt as he professed his love for Delores and how much he misses walking into her house without knocking, and hanging out with her. 

• Like 19
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

She's thisclose to looking like the cast of Chicken Run.

despicable me noahs favorite GIF

10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Why was what Teresa said about Margaret so bad?  It's better to be her friend than her enemy?  That's just common sense, especially when it concerns a Real Housewife.  Suprisingly, Teresa said something logical.  

I was surprised by Teresa's level of insight here.  Could this be . . . emotional growth?  She's managing to look like the mature one compared to the Gorgas, too.

Jen Aydin has always had issues with lashing out at people, but this season she seems to be far more bitter and even more tone deaf. What, exactly, does she want? She definitely needs real help, but that's not going to happen as long as she's on the show.  I'm pretty sure that the Aydin's marriage will join the many others that have imploded because of Housewives.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Oh yes. If Jen was really so concerned with the wellbeing of her children, she’d leave the show. What with the online bullying of the older one, and feeling the little one needs help, then get off the show. 

Maybe Bill re-enters from the pool house after Jen’s weed has kicked in.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, zenme said:

Oh yes. If Jen was really so concerned with the wellbeing of her children, she’d leave the show. What with the online bullying of the older one, and feeling the little one needs help, then get off the show. 

Maybe Bill re-enters from the pool house after Jen’s weed has kicked in.

Exactly. Jen is writing the playbook on how not to handle an affair. Bill was totally in the wrong - no excuse. But she appears to have gone on the show just to shame and humiliate him, and it’s dragged on for so long, we now all feel sorry for poor, philandering Dr. Bill and his sad relationship with his repulsive wife. He looks like the victim. The kids are paying the price. It’s so egregious, I don’t even love to hate Jen. The most despicable hw I can think of was Danielle Staub, and even she appeared to have better parenting instincts. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That therapist Bill and Jenn went to, her place looks like the place where dreams go to die, not exactly a place with good vibes. It was interesting that we heard Jenn say Bill comes home from work and heads to the pool house and does not show up at home until after dinner because I remember several seasons ago Margaret talked about Bill and the pool house and Jenn called her a liar.

Bill has "resting checked out face," there is no emotion, he is dead behind his eyes where his marriage is concerned.  They have 5 kids, when Jenn was pregnant with number 4 he cheated or got caught cheating (it was a long relationship), and then she went on to willingly have one more kid after that...maybe she should have not had another, she really does not seem to be over the betrayal, maybe it was a fix it baby?

I am finding it really hard to focus on or like the new HW's, I do not even know their names.  That one blonde with the overblown kids party for the little girl, she is for sure taking a page out of Teresa's playbook with being too much and trying to make her kids too much.  The one with the ski slope nose, is she the one with the husband who has the stenciled on beard? It is odd and unnatural looking.

The new HW who was a former body builder, holy cow, that was unexpected. Was she the inspiration for Teresa to give body building a try?

Frank, poor Frank losing his grip on Delores and his on camera time, Paulie may just be Mr. Right Now so Frank should just bide his time, get a real job and wait in the wings, he will be up at bat again.

Gia's TH about how the rift in her family does not let her be there for her cousins as much, why does she have to be there for her cousins, are they in danger of some sort? Can't they just be cousins, text them, call them, you are not their protector.

I am so tired of the women and some of the kids wearing leggings and sports bras as daytime wear, put on real clothes for crying out loud.

Teresa stands in the dress shop in an ugly dress and veil and squeaks out the "can you believe I am getting married?" I would like her to stop saying that as if we are supposed to be surprised or shocked. She was financially independent, busy with a reality career and other appearances, raising her dorters, etc...all she wanted was sex and we all know you do not have to get married to have sex.  Looeey in my opinion knew who Teresa was prior to meeting her and will establish himself as a freeloader in time. He said what he does for a living but it sounded like a small word salad without a protein and sort of like what Jenn Shah did.

Melissa has had an interesting time line where her cosmetic surgery is concerned, she went from not bad original face to really pretty and natural looking enhancements, held that for a while but then felt like she needed to do more and then did more and now she does not look as pretty as her prior face.  

I always wonder about the daughters of the women that have surgically changed their faces/bodies, Jenn's daughters are not um, uhhh, ummm, pretty, there I said it, will they ever feel like they are good enough as they are or head for a surgeon's office to fix things? Will that affect their psyche in their adult life? The girls look like Jenn's old face which Jenn decided it was not good enough...hard thing to figure out what you say to your girls.

Very spot on Betty - you took your time and nailed the whole thing!   I agree with all you said.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, RedInk said:

Exactly. Jen is writing the playbook on how not to handle an affair. Bill was totally in the wrong - no excuse. But she appears to have gone on the show just to shame and humiliate him, and it’s dragged on for so long, we now all feel sorry for poor, philandering Dr. Bill and his sad relationship with his repulsive wife. He looks like the victim. The kids are paying the price. It’s so egregious, I don’t even love to hate Jen. The most despicable hw I can think of was Danielle Staub, and even she appeared to have better parenting instincts. 

Omg, yes! I’m finding myself sympathetic to Bill! I dislike Jen more and more with each episode. Bill seems like a nice and reasonable guy. I’m wondering what was going on at home when Bill succumbed to an an affair? Garden variety mid-life crisis? Annoyed by Jennifer—both her personality and parenting style? It seems Bill is trying to instill in his children some kind value system. Maybe due to the circumstances the family is in, this would be a good time to explain to the children that marriage is work—not a romantic fairy tale. That couples sometimes go through challenges and they work on it. Instead of the kids walking around stressed about the parents’ marriage they can know that they are actively working on their marriage because they love each other and their family, and they can be secure in THAT.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, zenme said:

Maybe due to the circumstances the family is in, this would be a good time to explain to the children that marriage is work—not a romantic fairy tale. That couples sometimes go through challenges and they work on it. Instead of the kids walking around stressed about the parents’ marriage they can know that they are actively working on their marriage because they love each other and their family, and they can be secure in THAT.

Definitely! But Jen is committed to her martyr act and not really concerned about the ramifications. Evidenced by her bringing up her children’s concerns in a televised therapy session. I’ve been in her shoes (I assume plenty of us have), and the cruel truth is you’re stuck with two options: you can decide it’s salvageable, find a way to forgive, and move on; or you say this can’t work, and we have to find a way to coparent separately, like Delores did. Jen appears to think she deserves a medal for staying in a loveless marriage and weaponizing her kids. And I do think it’s loveless because she delights in Bill’s humiliation. It’s been 11 years. If anyone were to bring up my own marital trouble, I’d say, “yeah, that was some bullshit, but it’s done.” Then it’s not really a storyline - what could anyone possibly add? But maybe that’s the point. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, nichelle said:

Halfway through tonight's episode, I asked myself why I watch this show. I couldn't come up with a good answer.

That's funny because I had exactly the same thought about 15 minutes in. I turned it off. I figure I can come here for updates on the off chance there is something interesting. Which does not include Teresa and Louis and her girls vs The Gorga's or Jennifer's constant crazy. Danielle (the first one) was crazy, but entertaining. Jennifer, just crazy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Marge's and her cronies are making it out to be such a shocking and provocative statement, yet each week we are treated to Marge essentially saying the same thing about herself in her tagline, “I’m a loyal friend and a lethal enemy.” Love her or hate her, without Teresa none of that set have anything remotely interesting to put out there and that has been the case season after season, episode after episode.  

2 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

She's thisclose to looking like the cast of Chicken Run.

This is so spot on! These women presumably all have access to mirrors...I'd like to have whatever filter they are using when they look into them.

30 minutes ago, RedInk said:

But Jen is committed to her martyr act and not really concerned about the ramifications. Evidenced by her bringing up her children’s concerns in a televised therapy session. I’ve been in her shoes (I assume plenty of us have), and the cruel truth is you’re stuck with two options: you can decide it’s salvageable, find a way to forgive, and move on; or you say this can’t work, and we have to find a way to coparent separately, like Delores did.

It is probable that her culture plays a large role. Throw in a bunch of kids, many of them quite young, and an upscale lifestyle too into the mix. Hell, let's throw in that she really loves him and doesn't want to lose him. It's possible Jennifer is still hoping for a turnaround and not sinking into an even worse marital relationship.  I'm not saying she's going about that in the right way but she could well have deluded herself into thinking what she is doing will help.

As for Dolores, it seems like what she and Frank had isn't exactly so much co-parenting as much as co-dependancy.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Jen Aydin has always had issues with lashing out at people, but this season she seems to be far more bitter and even more tone deaf. What, exactly, does she want? She definitely needs real help, but that's not going to happen as long as she's on the show.  I'm pretty sure that the Aydin's marriage will join the many others that have imploded because of Housewives.

Guess her nightly weed isn’t helping her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Margaret has a history of tampering with the romantic lives of her cast mates: Danielle and Marty, Teresa and Luis, Jen and Bill. Didn’t she tell Melissa that she could get a ball player. I wouldn’t be surprised if the false story about Evan cheating was initially told by Margaret. She lives in proximity to Jackie and Joe B told the guys that he had heard the story too. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I do not know why but I like Margaret, Teresa telling anyone that it is better to have Marge as a friend than an enemy is funny because everyone says that about Teresa and ironically last season Delores and Jenn were on a ropes course and uttered those very words about Teresa, (I think it was about her).

• Like 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not know why but I like Margaret, Teresa telling anyone that it is better to have Marge as a friend than an enemy is funny because everyone says that about Teresa and ironically last season Delores and Jenn were on a ropes course and uttered those very words about Teresa, (I think it was about her).

Kill me, but I’ve liked Teresa from day one.  She became nuts flipping tables, etc, because look at what she’s been dealing with her whole life.  Crazy people.  Between husband Joe, her brother and the relatives, I don’t blame her.  Loooie may be a crook or whatever, but he gives her happiness and calms her down … for now.  Don’t know if and when the Love Bubble will burst, but for now she’s happy and doing good.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zenme said:

No doubt the show is hard on marriages but, if she thinks Bill's might bolt, she likely wants/needs the Bravo income. As for the obnoxiously constant performance by her youngest, it's a phase. Many of the housewives kids at that age seem to go through it - Milania, Avery & Noel (NY), Portia (BH) come to mind - it's like they're hyperaware of the cameras. I do wish she'd do a better job of shielding them, the public are so ruthless with their comments. 

Two therapy sessions in one episode is too much. It's not interesting to watch.  Although I do see that Teresa is benefitting immensely from it. You can already see a change in her attitude and reactions to situations. Surprised (and saddened) that therapy wasn't a requirement during her incarceration or parole.

The Gorgas were slow to realize she wasn't reacting like they wanted so their interviews don't at all align with what we're seeing. Joey claiming she's so volatile that he needs to hide from her and Melissa talking about how she hates them. When, in actuality, we see her being friendly and inviting them to events, while Joey's the one who is foaming at the mouth and acting a fool. Good bet that the whole family skipped going to Milania's sweet 16, not just Antonia. Unsure when that was in relation to the wedding but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. They keep trying to push the same old narrative that Teresa's 100% the problem just so they have something to talk about that's not Melissa's cheating or Joe's shady business dealings.

I love Danielle's in your face confidence. She explained on WWHL how she confronted Marge with what was being said about her because she "didn't want to start a friendship with somebody who does that"  (digs for dirt to hold over your head)  I love that she's unafraid to call over anyone she hears talking about her. She's what this group needed.

Jenn Fessler tried to nicely tell Marge that her behavior was no better than Jennifer's. Marge wasn't hearing it. I predict she'll also be cast aside once she's no longer useful. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, snarts said:

No doubt the show is hard on marriages but, if she thinks Bill's might bolt, she likely wants/needs the Bravo income. As for the obnoxiously constant performing by her youngest, it's a phase. Many of the housewives kids at that age seem to go through it - Milania, Avery & Noel (NY), Portia (BH) come to mind - it's like they're hyperaware of the cameras. I do wish she'd do a better job of shielding them, the public are so ruthless with their comments. 

Two therapy sessions in one episode is too much. It's not interesting to watch.  Although I do think that Teresa is benefitting immensely from it. You can already see the change in her attitude and reactions to situations. Surprised that therapy wasn't a requirement during her incarceration or parole.

The Gorgas were slow to realize she wasn't reacting like they wanted so the their interviews don't at all align with what we're seeing. Joe claiming she's so volatile that he needs to hide from her and Melissa talking about how she hates them. When, in actuality, we see her continually being friendly and inviting them to events, while Joey's the one who who's foaming at the mouth and acting a fool. Betting that the whole family skipped going to Milania's sweet 16, not just Antonia. Not sure when that was in relation to the wedding but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. They keep trying to push the same narrative that Teresa's 100% the problem so they have something to talk about that not's Melissa's cheating or Joe's shady business dealings.

I love Danielle's in your face confidence. She explained on WWHL how she confronted Marge with what was being said about her because she "didn't want to start a friendship with somebody who does that"  (digs for dirt to hold over your head)  I love that she's unafraid to call out anyone she hears talking about her. She's what this group needed.

Jenn Fessler tried to nicely tell Marge that her behavior was no better than Jennifer's. Marge wasn't hearing it. I predict she'll also be cast aside once she's no longer useful. 

Melissa cheats?   Not that I blame her.  Joe is such a dousch.  He cuts his sleeves off at the baseball game.  Like we will swoon at those things he calls muscles.

1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa cheats?   Not that I blame her.  Joe is such a dousch.  He cuts his sleeves off at the baseball game.  Like we will swoon at those things he calls muscles.

Melissa has her eyes on guys out in the Hamptons.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

When Andy asked Margaret about her weight loss, she said she was on a "peptide cocktail" or something like that.  I think I read a rumor that she is taking Ozempic to lose weight, which is a peptide, so maybe she's just trying to put a positive spin on that.

I think she's lost too much weight and is combatting that with facial surgery, which is not working, as her face is really getting pulled too taut.  She looked great after her first facelift, but she's going too far now, imo.

I really hate that these celebrities are taking Ozempic...this is a drug intended for people with diabetes...their usage of this is going to create a shortage and then the people that really need it won't be able to get it. Margaret needs to get a trainer and and eat healthy instead of taking the easy way out by using a drug that was intended for people with diabetes.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1