Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: All Bats Are Off

• Start Topic

Bill goes to the pool house because he hates his wife. He is only staying (for now) because of the hefty alimony and child support he will have to pay out. He's probably working on hiding much of his money already! There is no hope for this marriage. Jen is a huge pain in the ass and Bill is the type of man that makes all the money (and lots of it) so he expects her to raise the kids and handle the house. Problem is he doesn't like the way she's raising the kids. He wants her to be strict and raise them to have respect. Once they finally pull the trigger and split Bill will have a new woman in no time. I give it two more years at most. 

Now I understand why Joe Gorga and Teresa are the way they are. Nonno was an asshole and living with him must have been a nightmare. Bad temper, kids never feeling loved, blah, blah. I had an Italian dad somewhat like that. It could be very scary at times and could turn the house in to a war zone with a slight change of his mood or a bad day at work. It also sounds like Frank was like that with Dolores. 

New Daniele was on WWHL and she was lovely. I don't think she takes any shit and I also think she will tell you to your face what she thinks without stabbing you in the back first. Jen Fessler is the same. She was trying to point out to Margaret that she was wrong to no avail. Marge wasn't having it. 

• Like 19
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Bill goes to the pool house because he hates his wife

Jenn should send the kids out to the pool house with their dinner plates so when he gets home and goes directly to the pool house he would be in for a huge surprise, lol.

If they were to separate Bill knows he would have his days with the kids, it would be all on him to take care of them and I do not think he wants that.

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

New Daniele was on WWHL and she was lovely.

I am just not seeing New Danielle's charm.

15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Nonno was an asshole

I never liked him, I did not find him endearing at all.  I have been known to speak ill of the dead.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Bill goes to the pool house because he hates his wife. He is only staying (for now) because of the hefty alimony and child support he will have to pay out. He's probably working on hiding much of his money already! There is no hope for this marriage. Jen is a huge pain in the ass and Bill is the type of man that makes all the money (and lots of it) so he expects her to raise the kids and handle the house. Problem is he doesn't like the way she's raising the kids. He wants her to be strict and raise them to have respect. Once they finally pull the trigger and split Bill will have a new woman in no time. I give it two more years at most. 

Now I understand why Joe Gorga and Teresa are the way they are. Nonno was an asshole and living with him must have been a nightmare. Bad temper, kids never feeling loved, blah, blah. I had an Italian dad somewhat like that. It could be very scary at times and could turn the house in to a war zone with a slight change of his mood or a bad day at work. It also sounds like Frank was like that with Dolores. 

New Daniele was on WWHL and she was lovely. I don't think she takes any shit and I also think she will tell you to your face what she thinks without stabbing you in the back first. Jen Fessler is the same. She was trying to point out to Margaret that she was wrong to no avail. Marge wasn't having it. 

Spot on about Nonno! Angry guy with rage issues. Sounds like a party going on there for Joe and Teresa. 

Also spot on about Bill and Jennifer Aydin...However, Bill has seemed unplugged for sometime. Seems like these two should have worked on this aspect of their marriage years ago. Division of labor and how they should raise their kids seem to be topics they should have discussed before now! Instead, Bill buys his toys and unplugs from dealing with Jennifer and her way of "raising" their children. This marriage probably won't survive...they just aren't on the same page and no matter what Bill feels about his kids and trying to keep them grounded, Jennifer gets defensive and combative. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Jenn should send the kids out to the pool house with their dinner plates so when he gets home and goes directly to the pool house he would be in for a huge surprise, lol.

If they were to separate Bill knows he would have his days with the kids, it would be all on him to take care of them and I do not think he wants that.

I never liked him, I did not find him endearing at all.  I have been known to speak ill of the dead.

The father looked crabby to me and Joe Gudice had zero class.  Between the father, husband and brother, Teresa had her hands full with the men in her life.  That’s why she is lapping up all the niceness from Loooie, for now.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

I liked the charity baseball game segment... it was fun and a nice break from some of the rehashed drama.

I'm hoping TPTB are slowly working to keep the show fresh with the downgrading of Jackie, adding two new housewives and a friend of as the first step in their plan.  Hopefully next season will continue this plan by maybe cutting Melissa or Margaret since the Melissa vs Teresa story is played out.. and Margaret vs Jennifer is too toxic.

• Like 10
9 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

It helps me get through this show.

Dang!  THAT'S what I'm missing!! About the time old crazy MAGA people here in Texas FINALLY realize the WEED is something we can all agree on, the dang planet will freeze.  I'm in hell here.

As an aside, I'm so impressed that we ALL see the Aydin relationship in the same way.  Show: No good for Olivia. No good for their relationship. No good for anyone, anywhere.  But yet.... Jennifer seems hell bound to make this shit work for her.  It's not going to end well. JMHO.

1 hour ago, dancingdreamer said:

I agree. Also, Teresa needs to stop getting  filler, sometimes  hers look like Rinna lips.

If ONLY she could do something about that Cro-magnon hairline!! Now THAT is something to strive for!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bolded mine. Don't do it!  It's OK to feel that way,don't get me wrong.  Harder to let it go, but in the long run, better for you. Been my experience. YMMV.

Edited by goofygirl
On 3/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, Emmeline said:

I am so distracted by Marge’s mouth I can’t even concentrate on what’s going on.  I don’t know if more plastic surgery can help that.  The skin there just keeps getting stretched out every time she she speaks.

Marge has always had an ugly mouth, even before surgery. The facelifts have just stretched it and the big fake chompers have done her no favors. When she's angry and she opens her mouth even wider, all I see is a big mouth bass.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I really hate that these celebrities are taking Ozempic...this is a drug intended for people with diabetes...their usage of this is going to create a shortage and then the people that really need it won't be able to get it. Margaret needs to get a trainer and and eat healthy instead of taking the easy way out by using a drug that was intended for people with diabetes.

There is a shortage because of people like Margaret, other Bravolebrities, celebrities, etc.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2023 at 7:10 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I liked the charity baseball game segment... it was fun and a nice break from some of the rehashed drama.

I'm hoping TPTB are slowly working to keep the show fresh with the downgrading of Jackie, adding two new housewives and a friend of as the first step in their plan.  Hopefully next season will continue this plan by maybe cutting Melissa or Margaret since the Melissa vs Teresa story is played out.. and Margaret vs Jennifer is too toxic.

A guest (Danny Pellegrino) on Watch What Happens Live told Andy Cohen yesterday that he should get rid of Melissa. I think the Gorgas know, and they are desperate. That's why they are pushing the "Louie is alienating Teresa from her family" storyline- the only story they ever had was the family feud. Joe didn't go to Teresa’s housewarming party, and the couple won't attend her wedding, on purpose, for dramatic reasons. This way they appear to be "important" players on the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
On 3/15/2023 at 6:18 AM, kristen111 said:

Why is Bill even on this show with his crazy wife?  He’s a Doctor for goodness sakes.

Jen loves the fame, and Bill feels guilty about the affair (because she doesn't let go, although she supposedly forgave him), so he perseveres. She doesn't have anything else, but the show. We will have to see for how long he will accept his fate, and the public humiliation. In the meantime, being on the show is hurting their relationship, but she doesn't care. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Jen loves the fame, and Bill feels guilty about the affair (because she doesn't let go, although she supposedly forgave him), so he perseveres. She doesn't have anything else, but the show. We will have to see for how long he will accept his fate, and the public humiliation. In the meantime, being on the show is hurting their relationship, but she doesn't care. 

This is absolutely correct and Jenn has to know but does not care because like someone said upthread, she has nothing else but the show.  The segment of show with Jenn and Bill at the therapist was uncomfortable to watch.  Look at Bill's face every time either the therapist or Jenn talk about his infidelity.  The pained expression says it all.  Yes, he cheated but having this aired over several episodes on a Reality TV show has got to be difficult for him personally and professionally.  She said she forgave him but she is not letting it go.  It appears she is going to get her pound of flesh for the 10 years she did not bring it up.

I like Bill and feel for him having to deal with Jenn.  She is getting to be a bit much.  I think the fact that the queen of the show, Teresa, has her back no matter what, has gone to Jenn's head.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Gia, you are 20 years old. If you want to hang out with your cousins, send them a text and plan a day. I know they're all busy with school and sports, but the kids are old enough now to plan their own time to hang out. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Gia, you are 20 years old. If you want to hang out with your cousins, send them a text and plan a day. I know they're all busy with school and sports, but the kids are old enough now to plan their own time to hang out. 

Gia didn't say that she can't see her cousins, she said that Joe & Melissa don't appear to want the cousins to be close.

I agree, at by what we've seen lately: Joe running away with Joey Jr., calling him away when Teresa was talking to him at the ballgame, not including the kids at Teresa's housewarming party, skipping her wedding, Milania's Sweet 16, etc. 

• Like 11
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

There is a shortage because of people like Margaret, other Bravolebrities, celebrities, etc.

Yep...people like Marge and other celebrities are able to get it but ordinary people who would like to try it can't unless they have diabetes. It's disgraceful how they are allowed to do this.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Yep...people like Marge and other celebrities are able to get it but ordinary people who would like to try it can't unless they have diabetes. It's disgraceful how they are allowed to do this.

Shocking that a doctor would write a prescription for a diabetic medication for someone with no history of the disease, and it would look even more sus if that doctor was not even an endocrinologist, wouldn't TPTB notice all those prescriptions written by GP's?

I hope Margaret and the others doing this losses their weight but I cannot wait to see what happens when they stop the drug! Shame on them!

The one thing I liked about this franchise is all the women ate real food and enjoyed it you know, until someone throws a drink or a plate.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Gia is 22, and graduating from college in a couple of months. Antonia is 17, and still in high school. Only Milania is Antonia's age. Antonia said the cousins talk, but it seems the Gorgas are always busy.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2

Margaret is insecure. Danielle, Marty and Teresa have made comments about her looks/weight on camera. It seems the season after the comments are made  she is getting a boob job, getting a facelift, using a diabetes drug …..etc 
All these procedures aren’t going to make her a young blonde bombshell. A good diet with a workout routine would help her feel and look better than all the shortcut crap she is doing.

I’m also not a fan of Delores new ass. It’s so prominent. She really showcases it, even for a walk with her dad and dog. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Gia seems to be the one who is obsessed with tearing into her aunt and uncle. I guess her role on this show is to drop little bombs that criticize Joe and Melissa. She has to earn her salary from Bravo somehow I guess. Sorry but I just can’t get into an Antonia vs Milania dispute over Sweet 16 parties.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

I really hate that these celebrities are taking Ozempic...this is a drug intended for people with diabetes...their usage of this is going to create a shortage and then the people that really need it won't be able to get it. Margaret needs to get a trainer and and eat healthy instead of taking the easy way out by using a drug that was intended for people with diabetes.

Absolutely. I'm diabetic and was prescribed Ozempic. Imagine my shock when I went for my monthly refill, and it seemed to be out *everywhere*. My insurance company was able to hunt down a supply but, by then, I was overdue for multiple doses. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 16
4 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Absolutely. I'm diabetic and was prescribed Ozempic. Imagine my shock when I went for my monthly refill, and it seemed to be out *everywhere*. My insurance company was able to hunt down a supply but, by then, I was overdue for multiple doses. 

That's absolutely unforgivable. I am angry on your behalf. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 3/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Speaking of her kids, Olivia and her odd pawing all over Bill, hanging on him, awkwardly rubbing his face and constant hugging, her wanting to be a "love" therapist, (what is that anyway, someone might think she means a sex therapist), poor thing should be more physically active because she heading for a life time of weight issues.  

It’s very weird, not normal at all.  It could be, like @SweetieDarling said, she’s showing the affection to him that her mom isn’t.  And she wants to be a love doctor.  Why say that rather than relationship doctor?  She’s a strange little girl, she is doing a weird distorted imitation of her mom, as her “personality.” This is all very disturbing.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2023 at 7:58 AM, ZettaK said:

Joe didn't go to Teresa’s housewarming party, and the couple won't attend her wedding, on purpose, for dramatic reasons. This way they appear to be "important" players on the show. 

I think not attending these events was a mistake for them as far as keeping their spot on the show. Out of sight, out of mind. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/15/2023 at 5:56 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Love bombing like Brooks.

Ya think?  So it’s only a matter of time until the bubble bursts?  He’s got a good thing going on there right now.  I wonder whose house it is?  I think Loooie will be here for as long as Bravo keeps him.  He walked right into it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

So, someone mentioned Joe calling his son away when he was chatting with Teresa and kids, but when I watched, that might have been a trick of editing.  It shows Joe saying that and then flips back to Teresa, but it’s not clear that was the same scene.

I enjoy Margaret, and honestly hadn’t noticed her mouth.  Now I need to go back and have a look.

Maybe I’m the only one, but I feel a bit bad for Frank.  For better or worse, Delores always kept a close relationship with Frank.  Now he suddenly feels slightly abandoned.  It’s one case, where I can see both sides.

As for Jen complaining that Margaret outed Bill’s affair, that is true, of course.  But I’d expect any secrets I had to be potentially exposed if I decided to become a real housewife.  So, a little bit on you, Jen.

• Like 11
On 3/15/2023 at 9:45 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I agree. Also, Teresa needs to stop getting  filler, sometimes  hers look like Rinna lips.

Her lips and boobs are not nice looking.  And, Marge’s boobs are not a good look for her age.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Her lips and boobs are not nice looking.  And, Marge’s boobs are not a good look for her age.

I agree, and I don't  those huge globes of Delores either. Why so large, I guess I don't  get it. Imagine  trying to sleep  on your stomach. LOL

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Did anyone catch what was written on Joey's arm/hand/whatever? I thought Gia or Teresa asked what something said, that I assumed he wrote on his arm or something, because one or both of them picked up his hand. I thought he answered them, but did not catch what he said. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think not attending these events was a mistake for them as far as keeping their spot on the show. Out of sight, out of mind. 

I agree.  I think they expected Marge and Jackie to support them but you know those desperate assholes attended the wedding.

• LOL 4
On 3/15/2023 at 1:15 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Bill and Jen , I think  there's  been more trouble  in their  marriage,  than what's  been shown. Olivia has heard them, and she's seen her mother  have surgeries,  she takes that all in. Last year, she said she could just get something  fixed, like her mom. She needs to be away from the tv cameras,  or she'll  be in therapy  for years.

I definitely think that marriage has been over for a while (since the big reveal of the affair, anyway - prior to that there seemed to be genuine affection). I feel bad for the kids, and O's behavior is heartbreaking.  The way Jenn spoke about Bill at therapy is probably close to how she speaks to him at home, so he retreats. Or is smart enough to keep his yelling or demeaning off camera. She clings to him because she sees how much her mother DOESN'T (anymore) and she wants to keep him close. That said, I've witnessed dynamics where one parent indulges bad behavior and in fact encourages it to annoy the more conventional parent. Doesn't end well for anybody, including the kids.

Any "therapist" worth her salt would have confronted Jenn about the overt hostility and steered her to more healthy speech in terms of her anger and resentment.  Instead we get "Wow, Bill's awfully silent."  What exactly were his options, Dr. Freud?  He went to this session as a favor to her for the show, knowing his affair would be discussed, and that would be embarrassing, instead she is intent on humiliating him, and you're sitting there chiding him for not responding in kind?

Still don't trust Looey, and the way he guides every conversation to egg on T's alienation from Joe. Love bomb, sweeps her away into living with his family, his family her new family, egging the kids on to knock Joe and Melissa, etc. They may all have agreed that the façade of Theresa's new happy love bubble needs to be maintained, hence bringing the kids in to diss their aunt/uncle so that T can sit there and blink and mouth platitudes.

Antonia's the only one I can believe because she hasn't said boo in 10 years on camera. That said, if the Giudice family basically moved in and took over because Joe G was incompetent, the kids might not be aware of behavior on their part that might make the Gorgas feel unwelcome.  They may have issued invitations for the kids for this or that only to be told they had other plans. They may have asked if they could drive the kids to practice and been told everything was handled-- all the tricks people play to distance loved ones from others. Yes, the older kids are old enough to correspond, but I can fully see Joe Giudice saying "I don't want them mf-ers in my house" and everybody bowing to that. I'm sure they could've done better, but they're in a tough spot and i can see where contradicting the kids now might make things worse so they won't, painting them into a corner in terms of public perception. Or everything the kids said was true and they're liars.  

I like the dark haired newcomer who had the party in her yard and NEIGHBORS!!  She's as close to a genuine person as they have. Maybe not flashy enough for the show, but I hope she sticks around. Blonde girl is trying way too hard. Other long straight dark haired lady I keep forgetting is on the show until she's on screen and I still don't remember anything about her one way or another.

Poor Frank didn't realize he was kept on sufferance for the children and Dolores' twisted belief system that sacrificing herself was a great act of motherhood.  We were always told he cheated... seems like there was a lot more. At any rate, the kids are grown and she doesn't need him for a storyline any more. 

• Like 6

Bill and Jennifer look happy on Instagram. I think this may be an act for her to stay on the show. She needs to lay off him. He is delightful for the most part. I think she is being extra for the sake of the show. 
She also needs to stop fighting with that asshole Margaret. Margaret is a gross nasty bitter thing. She is desperate to stay on the show and it shows. While Jennifer has every right to be mad at her for exposing Bills one little affair years ago, it’s not worth it to keep fighting with the idiot. Marge is miserable and that’s why she’s constantly messing up her looks with her quick fix approach. She’s lazy and disgusting and a liar. Why would she tell Melissa she could land a ball player? Melissa isn’t in that league. She’s a hanger on who owes her entire shitty career to her sister in law. What a disgrace Joe Gorga is, fighting with his sister for a spot on the show.

Was dismayed by the preview for next week seeing asshole pig shit Jackie and her gross face and ugly ass husband.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3

Oh and why does Joe Benigno have to wipe Margaret’s ass? She only broke one wrist right? How lazy and disgusting can one be? I wonder if Joe ever regrets blowing up his marriage to lay with that filthy woman?

• Like 3
On 3/17/2023 at 12:06 AM, nichelle said:

That's terrible...it's irresponsbile of physicians to prescribe this to anyone who is not diabetic. 

• Like 7
On 3/17/2023 at 1:34 PM, kristen111 said:

Ya think?  So it’s only a matter of time until the bubble bursts?  He’s got a good thing going on there right now.  I wonder whose house it is?  I think Loooie will be here for as long as Bravo keeps him.  He walked right into it.

There are several that walked right into it!  Loooie, Chris on LPBW and all those baby daddies on Teen Mom!

They should start a club!  Call it $$$Club!

• LOL 2
On 3/16/2023 at 9:10 PM, Chatty Cake said:

m also not a fan of Delores new ass. It’s so prominent. She really showcases it, even for a walk with her dad and dog. 

She was a beauty before, should have left herself alone. She looks ridiculous now. 

23 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa she could land a ball player? Melissa isn’t in that league. She’s a hanger on who owes her entire shitty career to her sister in law.

Comparing Melissa Gorga to JLo just shows how the Botox and fillers can actually affect your brain. They are both delusional. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I think the $20k increase in donations  had to do with hotdog and pretzel purchases versus that hideous calendar. 

Poor, defeated Bill. He’s calculated the amount of child support and alimony and it’s probably cheaper to keep her. I’m completely against infidelity but Jennifer makes me go

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
On 3/16/2023 at 6:29 AM, MadMiniaturist said:

Marge has always had an ugly mouth, even before surgery. The facelifts have just stretched it and the big fake chompers have done her no favors. When she's angry and she opens her mouth even wider, all I see is a big mouth bass.

My husband thinks she looks like an old lady compared to the others.

why do they invite the mothers to a party like that?  Cursing, drinking to oblivion, screaming, fighting?  Joe pouring liquor into everyone’s mouth is supposed to be funny?  A surgeon all over the floor drunk.  His wife too.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 3/16/2023 at 3:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Shocking that a doctor would write a prescription for a diabetic medication for someone with no history of the disease, and it would look even more sus if that doctor was not even an endocrinologist, wouldn't TPTB notice all those prescriptions written by GP's?

I hope Margaret and the others doing this losses their weight but I cannot wait to see what happens when they stop the drug! Shame on them!

The one thing I liked about this franchise is all the women ate real food and enjoyed it you know, until someone throws a drink or a plate.

My neighbor who was slim anyway is using it for weight loss. She injects herself daily. She’s lost too much though and actually looks like she has a terminal illness. But she’s convinced she looks fabulous and isn’t planning on stopping. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

My neighbor who was slim anyway is using it for weight loss. She injects herself daily. She’s lost too much though and actually looks like she has a terminal illness. But she’s convinced she looks fabulous and isn’t planning on stopping. 

My husband's son owns an infusion med spa, they offer botox and IV's with assorted cocktails in them for whatever ails you and now offer peptide injections, I hate to say I am tempted if I get the family discount...maybe.

• Like 2

I've never thought Dolores an attractive woman.  She's thick and adding boobs and ass isn't helping.

I don't think her boyfriend will ever marry her.  First the doctor and now this Irishman.  He's been separated from his wife for years and never divorced.

Dolores needs to rethink being and doing wifey duties before the I do's!  

Men love the hunt!  They don't want the deer to run up to them and drop!  Lol

• Like 2