Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Housewarming History Lesson

• Start Topic

After the Guys' Night blowout, the divide between Teresa, Joe and Melissa is at a standstill; Frankie hits Dolores with hard questions about their shifting family dynamic; Rachel and Jen Fessler spill the tea on Jennifer Aydin.

Airdate: 02.28.2023

I'm here for tea spilling on Jennifer...

• Like 7

I just realized that Rachel Fuda has Ramona (Singer of RHONY) eyes! She even has some of Ramona's mannerisms.

Why didn't Danielle and her husband ever meet Teresa’s daughters if Teresa and her were supposedly friendly via Dina's family?

I don't want to hear ever again about love bubble anything, or Zen Teresa. 

Jackie was aggressive towards Danielle because she knew she could replace her as a HW. That's what happens when new women join the show, and Jackie knows she is not a fan favorite. She also lied about looking her up and down when she already admitted it to Melissa and Margaret, and thought it was funny, and the (original) scene was replayed in this episode. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I’m liking these new women. I am so tired of that same old recycled crap, especially the Gorga - Guidice drama which is old and stale and is obvious where it is going.

I do think think for me these shows have run their course, nothing is organic anymore but is a bunch of manufactured crap.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

You know, I always liked old Bill Aydin.  I thought he was a real trooper in this group! Seriously.  I know a couple of general surgeons and man, they are NOT into having the fun old Dr. Bill subjects himself to; via Jennifer.

I wonder NOW if the reason why Jennifer has never really used any discipline with the kids is because she wanted BILL TO PAY! Literally AND figuratively.  She was like "I FORGAVE HIM" but in reality, she wants him to HURT and that was to spoil the SHIT out of those kids.  Who knows.

It just seems like the guy can't do anything right.  

And then there's Tree, Louie, Melissa & Joe.  I think it's time to stick a fork in it.  Their whole relationship.  It's not right that the cousins can't see each other without picking sides.  It's weird that Tree thinks it's SOO wonderful to have a STEP-son.  I really am TIRED of Gia throwing in her two cents about stuff she should NEVER have had an opinion.  Now we're adding Gabriella to the equation. The kid who never said TWO WORDS on this shitshow until... NOW.  Just stop it.

Is it just me and my new TV, or does Louie's FACE look REALLY RED??? Not all the time, but Lort, the guy goes NEON FIRE ENGINE RED FACE on the regular.

I"m gonna have to skip the wedding.  Not enough Pepcid in my hometown to protect my aching belly over these morons.

• Like 14
  • Fire 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jackie was aggressive towards Danielle because she knew she could replace her as a HW. That's what happens when new women join the show, and Jackie knows she is not a fan favorite. She also lied about looking her up and down when she already admitted it to Melissa and Margaret, and thought it was funny, and the (original) scene was replayed in this episode. 

Yeah, but it all backfired and it just confirmed that the Producers made the right call by replacing Jackie with Danielle, who is a much better fit for the show.

Jackie just came off mean girl for going after another woman's appearance - especially for someone who is struggling with an Eating Disorder.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

You know, I always liked old Bill Aydin.  I thought he was a real trooper in this group! Seriously.  I know a couple of general surgeons and man, they are NOT into having the fun old Dr. Bill subjects himself to; via Jennifer.

I wonder NOW if the reason why Jennifer has never really used any discipline with the kids is because she wanted BILL TO PAY! Literally AND figuratively.  She was like "I FORGAVE HIM" but in reality, she wants him to HURT and that was to spoil the SHIT out of those kids.  Who knows.

And then there's Tree, Louie, Melissa & Joe.  I think it's time to stick a fork in it.  Their whole relationship.  It's not right that the cousins can't see each other without picking sides.  It's weird that Tree thinks it's SOO wonderful to have a STEP-son.  I really am TIRED of Gia throwing in her two cents about stuff she should NEVER have had an opinion.  Now we're adding Gabriella to the equation. The kid who never said TWO WORDS on this shitshow until... NOW.  Just stop it.

Is it just me and my new TV, or does Louie's FACE look REALLY RED??? Not all the time, but Lort, the guy goes NEON FIRE ENGINE RED FACE on the regular.

I"m gonna have to skip the wedding.  Not enough Pepcid in my hometown to protect my aching belly over these morons.

Yes, Looie’s face was extra red tonight.  Everything about them two is over the top.  Joe Gorga didn’t go to their house because that’s their only storyline, so he will keep whining about the wedding.  Why does every dress Margaret wears have to show her whole cleavage?  She’s too old for that look.  Delores and Gia’s dresses are the same type.  Frilly and short.  Delores’s boyfriend has a weird look about him.  Otherwise, everything remains the same.  Gossiping and fighting.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think the Gorgas are using the "Louie is interfering in the relationship of the siblings" like they used it with Joe Guidice. It's a story line, and they don't have anything else. 

Papa Gorga visited Joe Giudice in Italy (Joe now lives in the Bahamas for some time) before he died. And he was sick. That's why I don't take anything the Gorgas say for granted. Even Papa Gorga had issues with Joe Gorga, and he liked Joe Guidice more than his son.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

No wonder the finished product of Melissa’s house looks dumb - shady shitty builder Joe Gorga built it lol.

Melissa’s podcast sounds like torture to listen to.

Pretty bad that Louis with all his shady shit is somehow coming off better than Joe Gorga.

Just be civil and go to the stupid love bubble party, but that won’t happen because then the Gorgas have no other storyline.

I’m not sure how I feel about Paulie still but Dolores is right about Frank and I’m sure she put up with a lot of shit from him.

Rachel and Fessler are kind of annoying to me. Also who cares if she’s 31 it’s not like she’s 19. Rachel’s whole identity is being the young one in the group I guess which is lame. Altho Fessler saying she didn’t wanna share her pizza made me laugh.

Fessler’s faces are annoying a bit too.

Do Jennifer and Bill even like each other.

Who cares if Gorgas in laws aren’t invited to the wedding. Melissa’s sisters don’t even like Teresa.

Gorga is a little bitch for not going. Diva boy wants to make a scene. How tiring. Teresa is dumb and no saint but Joe Gorga is such an annoying little dbag.

Evan is so annoying and such a try hard even in his small scenes.

Awkward between Melissa and Teresa’s kids. Yikes. Melissa’s son fell asleep lol sure just be honest.

Margaret shut the fuck up. It’s Joe’s own fault he wasn’t at the party.

Jackie is such a dumb bitch. She’s a mean girl bitchy snob. I get happy every-time I remember she was demoted. Danielle is already better then Jackie.

Rachel’s nose job is terrible lol. She’s trying too hard too.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

I don’t care for Fessler.  She must have had an eating disorder and now shoves everything down her throat like she’s going to the chair.  She doesn’t look trustworthy to me.

Boy, Louie is all over Teresa.  He’s doing everything right, not like Joe who was like a caveman.  I’m wondering if it’s really true love, or love of her money.  

Is Gia a little housewife now?  I think she’s too young to be one of them and talk the same.

Jennifer’s daughter is a bit obnoxious for her age and Jennifer thinks it’s cute.  It’s not.  You can see Jennifer is getting on Bill’s nerves.  I dnoubt he would leave the family tho.  Just keep having affairs I guess.  She’s very annoying more than usual.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Joe Gorga didn’t go to their house because that’s their only storyline, so he will keep whining about the wedding.

This. So much of this. If he wanted peace with his sister so much he could have went to the party and been cordial to Teresa and Louie, then go hang out with the other dude bros the rest of the time. He wants to keep it going for the storyline. Hell, I would have gone to the party just to shove pizza in my face. Everyone that has said Joe is a little bitch isn't wrong.

I admit I laughed at Teresa's chosen family comment, but Melissa, you are included in the chosen family, because you were there! It's your husband that wasn't chosen!

Seriously, what is with everyone acting like not inviting your sibling's in-laws is the worst thing ever? If Teresa was close with them, then I would say invite them, but she isn't.

I do not remember much about the Teresa "away" special episodes, but I recall Joe Guidice filming with Rosie. I thought his brother and his family appeared, but I could be not remembering correctly. He was filming with his daughters as well, so it isn't like Joe and Melissa were the saving grace for them. I also, thought at that time Teresa and her brother and Melissa were all at a decent place (for them) at that time. Correct me if I am wrong, but the cast prior to Teresa leaving was pretty bad. Melissa saying they were going to dump the whole cast but her was probably somewhat true. I thought after that seemingly disastrous season that the impression I got was they were going to wait for filming to start to see if they could get Teresa back when she finished her sentence.

I am glad Jackie got demoted as a housewife. She seemed to be giving off mean girl vibes toward Danielle. So far I really do not mind any of the newbies.

I am indifferent to Paulie, but I thought for many seasons now that Dolores needed some boundaries with Frank.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
(edited)

As mentioned already - Joe Gorga is hanging onto this show by a thread - a very, very, very long and stretched out thread of the family battle that has been going on since he and Melissa worked their way onto the show in Season 3.

Teresa is not without fault here, but she's at least giving the impression of trying to "fix" things...most of the time.  Teresa may think she's all about the "namaste", but she's also becoming a master at passive-aggressive digs.  That comment about "chosen family" was mean and was meant for her brother.  If she wants peace so badly, she never would have said that, but we all know that Teresa is dumber than a box of rocks at times, so it doesn't surprise me she said it.  At least that comment included Melissa, because Melissa was there.  And, Melissa isn't so bright either, and she probably wouldn't have even thought anything about the comment if she didn't have Margaret and Jackie buzzing in her ear.

Melissa's interaction with Gia and Gabriella was so awkward.  Those girls were barely giving her the time of day, and Melissa looked uncomfortable.  Melissa's fake crying as she went to bathroom was cringe-y.  She's about as good an actress as she was a singer.  

Is the show trying to make Frank Sr's girlfriend, Brittany, a "friend of"?  She's been in a couple of scenes already, and Dolores specifically included her name when she was asked where Frank was.  "Frank and Brittany are not here because Frank had a meeting"???  WTF kind of meeting would he be attending that was so important for him to miss some time in front of camera?  I think the real reason that Frank wasn't there was because Dolores was going to be there with Paul.  Frank doesn't want to be anywhere near Paul.  Frank doesn't like Paul because Paul is taking Frank's place in more ways than just as Dolores' other half.  If Paul and Dolores remain a couple, Frank's time on this show will continue to diminish.  There is no need for him to be on the show, on the group trips, or involved in anything show related except maybe the occasionally filmed Catania family dinner.  Frank sees Paul as a threat to whatever source of income Frank is getting from his appearances on the show.

Dolores' Mom looks good - I hope she continues to stay healthy.

While I am happy for Jackie with her healthy life choices recently, she is totally gunning for Danielle.  Jackie seems, at least to me, to be acting like the mean girls in high school who probably made fun of her because of her weight.  She's clearly jealous of Danielle and during filming knew that Danielle was bringing more to the show than Jackie ever did.  

I like Danielle, so far.  She seems open, fun and she reminds me of soooo many people that I know, both in actions, voice and demeanor, that I feel like I know her.  

Jen Aydin is having a rough time this season, imo.  She's wading into bad waters if she keeps going the way she is with Bill.  We've seen this type of thing so many times on Housewives shows, and most of those times, the couple winds up divorcing.  

I'm not a fan of Rachel Fuda, or her husband.  They can go anytime and I wouldn't miss them.

Jenn Fessler reminds me of that one season girl, Cindy, on RHONY - the one who owned the personal grooming salons that also bedazzled women's private parts.  I didn't like Cindy, either, LOL! 

Margaret just needs to shut up and cover up.  Her breasts are out ALL the fucking time!  (Although, so are Dolores' and I, for one, am getting tires of seeing both of their veerrry loooong cleavages.)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Boy, Louie is all over Teresa.  He’s doing everything right, not like Joe who was like a caveman.  I’m wondering if it’s really true love, or love of her money.  

I still think Louie is just a caveman in disguise. He is a smooth one.

Sorry, but he is so much like my ex who I divorced over 30 years ago. He triggers me (I hate that term because nowadays it seems to lose it’s importance). I rarely get triggered these days. Last time was probably 15 years ago,

That being said, my ex was a caveman. Teresa has a caveman brother and ex husband who was a caveman, so Luis seems like a huge step forward, but really, to me, he is just a caveman who is good at sales. 

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Pretty bad that Louis with all his shady shit is somehow coming off better than Joe Gorga.

Right? How bad are the two Joe’s

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

Li'l Joe: I'm not goin' to the party because blah, blah, blah (I need a storyline) blah, blah, blah.

Margaret & Company proceed to treat his absence as though he had been turned away at the door.

Melissa takes the opportunity to make a failed play for some kind of acting award.\

Judging from the looks Gabriella was giving during that talk with Melissa I'm beginning to think we have a dark horse for a future strong player in the franchise.  Those quiet ones...they take it all in but when they're ready to strike, watch out!

Jen Aydin is doing herself no favors so far this season.   Too strong and too wrong.  I hate it that she is giving Margaret ammunition though.  She used to exercise a bit more wit and strategy.  

2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I really am TIRED of Gia throwing in her two cents about stuff she should NEVER have had an opinion.  Now we're adding Gabriella to the equation. The kid who never said TWO WORDS on this shitshow until... NOW.  Just stop it.

This doesn't bother me at all.  Both have been on the show since day one.  Both are now adults.  Both probably have more smarts than their mom.  I'm interested in hearing what they have to say at this point. It's not like having them put their two cents in is unheard of on this franchise.  The Manzo kids had plenty of input in their day.

29 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I like Danielle, so far.  She seems open, fun and she reminds me of soooo many people that I know, both in actions, voice and demeanor, that I feel like I know her.  

Same!  I grew up in a heavily Italian-American area and she is like so many people I knew there. I get a more genuine vibe from her than anyone else on the show at the moment.  That's bound to change if she sticks around for another couple of seasons which will be a shame.  

24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Jenn Fessler reminds me of that one season girl, Cindy, on RHONY - the one who owned the personal grooming salons that also bedazzled women's private parts.  I didn't like Cindy, either, LOL! 

I also think she resembles Cindy Barshop!  This one apparently didn't have the goods to make it to full-fledged and wound up as "friend of" for some reason.  I can see why! 

1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Jackie just came off mean girl for going after another woman's appearance - especially for someone who is struggling with an Eating Disorder.

She pretty much doubled down and seemed mighty proud of it.  I'm guessing we're finally getting a look at her true colors.  

• Like 14

It's not Teresa's fault that Joe chose not to go to the party. 

Teresa's not the villain, here, and the Gorgas aren't victims. 

I love Danielle confronting Jackie. Jackie's 15 minutes are up and she knows it. 

• Like 15

So Melissa didn't own up to Joe that Teresa did ask her to be in the wedding? I guess he needs to keep using that in order to have any kind of story line this season. Maybe Teresa could have invited Melissa's mother but she shouldn't invite her sisters. They all talk badly about Teresa and have no place being there. 

I think Jen & Bill are happy but they know they have to make it seem like there is trouble brewing for them to stay on the show and have something for the viewers to talk about. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Melissa is full of shit. Bravo was going to film”Teresa Checks In” no matter who filmed with Juicy and the girls. Yes Bravo (Andy) likes Joe Gorga but this is Teresa’s show. 
Speaking of the Teresa Show, I’m over hearing about that goddamn love bubble. Why is Louie writing down stuff for her to say? This is the second time I’ve seen her with a notebook and her love bubble coach sitting there.

Why was Melissa fake crying in the loo? You don’t trash your in laws on a podcast and then expect your nieces to want to interact with you.

If that isn’t the nose job calling the nose job……what’s the saying?

Speaking of botched faces, Jackie’s back! How she can call out Danielle while she slouches and can’t make facial expressions due to too much filler is beyond me. She looked awful. Evans getting uglier too. He lost too much weight and isn’t a beard guy.

Shut up Margaret! She is going overboard trying to stir the pot. It’s so fake. At least Jennifer has a fun family and the yummy Bill to film with. Margaret’s got nothing to do after she dresses her husband. What happened to her company?

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa is full of shit. Bravo was going to film”Teresa Checks In” no matter who filmed with Juicy and the girls. Yes Bravo (Andy) likes Joe Gorga but this is Teresa’s show. 
Speaking of the Teresa Show, I’m over hearing about that goddamn love bubble. Why is Louie writing down stuff for her to say? This is the second time I’ve seen her with a notebook and her love bubble coach sitting there.

Why was Melissa fake crying in the loo? You don’t trash your in laws on a podcast and then expect your nieces to want to interact with you.

If that isn’t the nose job calling the nose job……what’s the saying?

Speaking of botched faces, Jackie’s back! How she can call out Danielle while she slouches and can’t make facial expressions due to too much filler is beyond me. She looked awful. Evans getting uglier too. He lost too much weight and isn’t a beard guy.

Shut up Margaret! She is going overboard trying to stir the pot. It’s so fake. At least Jennifer has a fun family and the yummy Bill to film with. Margaret’s got nothing to do after she dresses her husband. What happened to her company?

Margaret copied the logo of a well-known company to use for her company. She was sued, the case was in courts for years, she lost, and she had to pay a large amount in damages. She can't use the logo anymore, and she doesn't seem to be restructuring her company- it seems inactive more, or less after a big sale in 2020 of everything the company was selling. She only has a makeup brush line which was created recently, and is sold online, and in Walmart per her IG.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4

I've always thought this show could go on without Teresa or any of her family, at least give it a try. I'm just hate watching Teresa at this point. I don't need to see the torch passed to her fucking spawn.

• Like 9
  • Applause 8
(edited)

They were engaged less than a year, October 2021 to the wedding in August 2022. Maybe if it wasn't all Joe/Melissa talked about, it wouldn't feel so long?  Whose wedding is it again?  You wouldn't know it from listening to bitch baby Joey...

Speaking of, he was invited to the house warming. Teresa personally called him to extend an olive branch. Yet, he chooses not to go and it's still her fault somehow? 

Marge can lose me with the constant shit stirring. Running over to Melissa after the chosen family comment which, btw, is how many people refer to their close friends. When are we going to dig into her family situation, lawsuits and disgruntled friends? 

Melissa & Joe talked directly about their nieces on the podcast and bold face lied about their involvement with them, so to expect those same nieces not to have an opinion about it is utterly ridiculous. They opened that door. When Teresa starts talking about the Gorga kids publicly, then you can compare responses.

Melissa's comments in her confessional (not in the heat of the moment) that "deep down she has love for the girls" was awful. As was stating they hold hate for her. I don't see it as hate, rather disappointment and apathy. They see you and know who exactly you are. Boy, did Gia & Gabriella effectively ever clock & read her at the party, their eyes said it all and she knew it.

Continue to be amused by Danielle, loved that she stood up to Jackie. I reserve the right to change my mind next week because I abhor lavish child parties.

Not as much love for Fessler or the younger one (who's husband is missing his chin). Jennifer seems like a meddling Marge clone. The other one is trying a little too hard. Still, Jennifer Aydin made a tactical mistake trying to befriend either of them, their alliances were pre-defined coming in.

Edited by snarts
pronoun clarity
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Melissa involved the Giudice girls in the conversation when she talked about them on the podcast and they have a right to have feelings about that and speak. Actually I wish someone would come out and say Joe and Melissa could only get on camera and a check by filming that special because RHONJ wasn't filming without Teresa. Furthermore Teresa being on RHONJ and M/J using that to get on TV is the only reason they live how they do if they really wanna talk about who's responsible for who puts food on another families table. Teresa is why they have what they do even though they plotted behind her back to get on. Melissa was full of shit with 'Joey fell asleep ' and all. The girls are sick of the bs but Melissa will call them hateful to continue the Gorga victim story.

However, I'm sick of the same old crap in the family. All the pearl clutching and fake tears over the Chosen Family commitment (saying some people are chosen family doesn't take away from your other family members you care about.) Joe decided not to go. Melissa was there and acted like that excluded her. It's so lame. As is all the Love Bubble stuff. The feud is way past expired. I can't stand Joe Gorga the most, but he's who Andy is obsessed with so he's not going anywhere. 

Danielle talking about bringing Tupperware was funny. I love her not taking Jackie's bs. Jackie's bruised ego is spiraling. I like Danielle and Rachel are getting along so far and just being newbies together. Marge running over to Jackie to demand to know why'd she have a shot with Jen was desperate and shows her entire story is butting in even when the women don't care. Jackie not caring about Jens snob comment and wanting a shot with her was her only decent moment so far.

Jen would get her son a limo affair or not, blaming Bill to justify it is dumb. But they seem good on IG, as do Jen and Dolores so who knows. 

I still don't like Paulie. Dolores was ok with her weird relationship with frank before Paulie, now she's all about what he wants. His inability to be at a gathering if Frank is there is very immature. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 11

Man, I really wish the famewhorgas blog was still active.  I'm sure there's so much more crap to dig up on them and I'm here for every stinkin' minute of it.   Joey is a little bitch boy -- Tre was dead on with that.  Louie is definitely pulling the puppet strings with her - it's disturbing, but in the scene with Tre and Joey on the phone, he seemed somewhat genuine. 

I forgot Papa Gorga visited Juicy in Italy.  He'd rather have a felon for family than his spawn.

38 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Melissa involved the Giudice girls in the conversation when she talked about them on the podcast and they have a right to have feelings about that and speak. Actually I wish someone would come out and say Joe and Melissa could only get on camera and a check by filming that special because RHONJ wasn't filming without Teresa. Furthermore Teresa being on RHONJ and M/J using that to get on TV is the only reason they live how they do if they really wanna talk about who's responsible for who puts food on another families table. Teresa is why they have what they do even though they plotted behind her back to get on. Melissa was full of shit with 'Joey fell asleep ' and all. The girls are sick of the bs but Melissa will call them hateful to continue the Gorga victim story.

However, I'm sick of the same old crap in the family. All the pearl clutching and fake tears over the Chosen Family commitment (saying some people are chosen family doesn't take away from your other family members you care about.) Joe decided not to go. Melissa was there and acted like that excluded her. It's so lame. As is all the Love Bubble stuff. The feud is way past expired. I can't stand Joe Gorga the most, but he's who Andy is obsessed with so he's not going anywhere. 

Danielle talking about bringing Tupperware was funny. I love her not taking Jackie's bs. Jackie's bruised ego is spiraling. I like Danielle and Rachel are getting along so far and just being newbies together. Marge running over to Jackie to demand to know why'd she have a shot with Jen was desperate and shows her entire story is butting in even when the women don't care. Jackie not caring about Jens snob comment and wanting a shot with her was her only decent moment so far.

Jen would get her son a limo affair or not, blaming Bill to justify it is dumb. But they seem good on IG, as do Jen and Dolores so who knows. 

I still don't like Paulie. Dolores was ok with her weird relationship with frank before Paulie, now she's all about what he wants. His inability to be at a gathering if Frank is there is very immature. 

+1000.  Paulie is a quiet thug.

• Like 6

Since I was checking Margaret’s IG for info about her company, I saw that she was at, or had a couple of parties for the premiere of the show, and the Superbowl, and Melissa, Jackie, Jen Fessler, Rachel, and Brittany, Frank's gf (who would never be with him if he were not on the show) were there. So, there are specific friend groups, and this is one. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

Not a fan of Tre's girls being on the show but thought it was sweet when they told Melissa that they missed their cousins. 

How controlling is Louieee when he feels he has to write down on a pad exactly what Tre needs to say to L'il Joe while she on the phone with him? He really does think she's stupid. He's trying really hard to mold her in to what he thinks is tolerable for him to live with. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I was a little surprised to see Melissa get emotional at Teresa's party. It was nice to see her softer side. Not sure if it was genuine but still nice to see her vulnerability. I noticed when Joe hung up on Teresa he made sure to see if he didn't piss Melissa off for saying I love you too to Tre. Kind of odd. Bill should have Jennifer's back like Marge's husband. I'm kind of also surprised Teresa is into Luis as he seems to not mind disagreeing with her especially on camera. But she seems to have a type in men.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I really loved "There's no door, asshole."

Rachel seems OK to me so far, I guess. But her face reminds me of Casey Anthony.

I don’t care for Fessler.  She must have had an eating disorder and now shoves everything down her throat like she’s going to the chair.  She doesn’t look trustworthy to me.

Is there any basis for asserting that she "must have had an eating disorder"? 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

. . .
Speaking of the Teresa Show, I’m over hearing about that goddamn love bubble. Why is Louie writing down stuff for her to say? This is the second time I’ve seen her with a notebook and her love bubble coach sitting there. . .

At least Jennifer has a fun family and the yummy Bill to film with. . .

Why is Looey writing things down for Teresa to say? Cuz she's STOOOPID!  And she blanked after Joe asked her, "what's up?" (Meaning, why are you calling me, stupid?) And she couldn't answer without a script! Which Looey knew - because he was writing almost before she finished dialing.  (I swear each week her already low hairline is getting even lower.  Maybe her brain is shrinking from the strain of coordinating her open mouth with her blink-blink eyes.)

Yes, me too as to the love bubble. SOOO sick of hearing that. But Tre is thrilled with Looey's control (especially when he's right in there gossiping about the Gorgas with Tre & her girls.)  When out with the guys, though, Looey pushes Joe to work it out with Teresa (as if Looey isn't a puppet-master & participating in gossip sessions & badmouthing the Gorgas to Tre & the girls!)

It's not all on Looey though as to the girls' bad attitudes toward the Gorgas, though he encourages it. Tre has long treated the girls as sounding boards. Telling them about her adult controversies with various relatives or letting them witness them or hear about them ("& then I threw her sprinkle cookies right out!") Then looking to them for validation.  (Her voice ringing in my ears, "Am I right??") So, of course, they have disdain for Joe & Melissa - they learned it from Teresa, now approval-stamped by Looey, & they're old enough now to look for phoniness & camera-time striving on their own - & of course, in that, the Gorgas do not disappoint.  If only the girls could just interact with their cousins (Antonia & Gia both drive -right?) & ignore the adult drama.  But Teresa &/or Bravo are pulling them right into it - cuz controversy sells & the girls might chase a payday just like the Gorgas.  

As for Bill - that dinner was embarrassing.  Jennifer looks for validation from him, but he doesn't want to validate bad behavior & too scared to fully spell out where she went wrong. (And would she even listen?) She'll forever hold his affair over his head & blame it for her kids' obnoxiousness - but the kids were well on their way given her overindulgent parenting.  Their parenting of these two is totally at odds. The kids, no doubt, know how to play them, & she doesn't coordinate with Bill in the least.  I see him fleeing at some point.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Not a fan of Tre's girls being on the show but thought it was sweet when they told Melissa that they missed their cousins. 

How controlling is Louieee when he feels he has to write down on a pad exactly what Tre needs to say to L'il Joe while she on the phone with him? He really does think she's stupid. He's trying really hard to mold her in to what he thinks is tolerable for him to live with. 

I don't necessarily see Louie writing points for Teresa to bring up with Joe as a controlling or bad thing.  I think that Louie knows how reactive Teresa is when having conversations, especially with her brother.  Teresa is definitely the kind of person who can lose the message of the conversation in the combativeness of that conversation, based on words. We've seen her do this over and over again.  She gets off track from what she is trying to impart because someone says one word or phrase that pushes her buttons.  (Joe is especially good at this, actually, so is anyone who observes Teresa in any argument.)

I think Louie was trying to keep Teresa on point and was trying to prompt her back to what she really wanted to say to Joe.  I think he's all about therapy-speak and keeping cool under fire, and he is trying to help Teresa get some of that, too.  I don't know if that is controlling or considered helping her be a better, more cool-headed person.  I always thought that Teresa's Dad and Joe Guidice were very controlling over Teresa, and in a very chauvinistic, mysoginistic way.  

As far as the notes to Teresa during her phone conversation - My husband and I have done that with each other when one of us has had to have a difficult conversation with a family member that we may have been upset with, for whatever reason.  I've actually done this for myself, too, because I know I can go off track much like Teresa does when I'm angry.  I make a list of bullet points of the things I want to get off my chest, and try to stick with that.  Most of the time, issues get resolved that way.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Am I alone in cringing whenever the Ayden children are on the screen? Jennifer should have them looking their best, fix their hair, they often sport the rats nest look and put on flattering clothes, maybe a little makeup on the older girl, no offense but they are not the cutest kids, (I am trying to be diplomatic in my description). 

Gia & Co. do not need to be on camera talking about J&M, Looeey should not feel the need to include them in any conversation about J&M or anyone else. 

Fessler was trying to convince her husband that the eggs that are frozen should be defrosted and used, he clearly was not in to it and not in to having the conversation on camera but does remind her they have an actual infant at home but according to her the process takes a year so she wants to start the process of IVF.  Does it take a year if you already have fertilized eggs? Will she go to the same doctor Jacqueline and Teresa went to? 

Delores' mother looked terrible, put on something nice, you are on TV for crying out loud!  Delores got a beautiful pool installed, shouldn't she throw a new pool party? Delores does not throw a lot of events or does she, I cannot remember.

Teresa throws a housewarming party outside, no interior spaces are used, we do not get to see the interior of the house, it makes me think this party was not her real house warming party.  

I want to have a fundraiser for Margaret, Delores, etc...we will raise money for dickies, anything to stop the endless wide v neck to the waist exposure. 

Frank Jr. was at one time working for Loooeeey but Loooeeeey got let go. Is Frank Jr. still working for Looeeey? Is Frank Jr. generating leads that are then sent by computer to the stratosphere to be then re-routed to other peoples bank accounts that set up for monthly payments to things not signed up for?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Melissa's interaction with Gia and Gabriella was so awkward.  Those girls were barely giving her the time of day, and Melissa looked uncomfortable.  Melissa's fake crying as she went to bathroom was cringe-y.  She's about as good an actress as she was a singer. 

I was almost feeling sorry for Melissa. She took one for the team showed up to film the housewarming party without Joe, and whether for show or not, made an effort to talk to the Guidice girls who were not interested. She lost me when she started crying and ran for the bathroom.

Frank doesn't like Paul because Paul is taking Frank's place in more ways than just as Dolores' other half.  If Paul and Dolores remain a couple, Frank's time on this show will continue to diminish.  There is no need for him to be on the show, on the group trips, or involved in anything show related except maybe the occasionally filmed Catania family dinner.  Frank sees Paul as a threat to whatever source of income Frank is getting from his appearances on the show.

NAILED IT!!

I'm not a fan of Rachel Fuda, or her husband.  They can go anytime and I wouldn't miss them.

Is he the one that has the spray on beard with the John Waters mustache? Yeah not a fan either

• Like 8
(edited)
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I can't decide if she annoys me or entertains me. Does she seem drunk all the time to anyone else?

Cindy Barshop the vagazzler! She had weird egg shaped high chairs for her kids and was involved in a kerfuffle over someone wearing a deceased friend's suit (to a wedding ?). OH! and she didn't have chilled pinot grigio poured and waiting for Ramona at some horse riding event. That's pretty much all I remember about her. 

21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Margaret just needs to shut up and cover up.  Her breasts are out ALL the fucking time!  (Although, so are Dolores' and I, for one, am getting tires of seeing both of their veerrry loooong cleavages.)

Agreed! They remind me of a joke about a young woman getting a rose bud tattooed on her breast, knowing it would become a long-stem rose over time.

Edited by SweetieDarling
become, not be come
  • LOL 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Delores' mother looked terrible, put on something nice, you are on TV for crying out loud!  Delores got a beautiful pool installed, shouldn't she throw a new pool party? Delores does not throw a lot of events or does she, I cannot remember.

LOL! I thought the same thing 🤣 And comb your hair!

I can't think of anything Delores has hosted, either. There must be something (?)

I want to have a fundraiser for Margaret, Delores, etc...we will raise money for dickies, anything to stop the endless wide v neck to the waist exposure. 

I will donate. 

We can hold an event with a neckline dresscode -and for the love of God, no cut-outs!

Frank Jr. was at one time working for Loooeeey but Loooeeeey got let go. Is Frank Jr. still working for Looeeey? Is Frank Jr. generating leads that are then sent by computer to the stratosphere to be then re-routed to other peoples bank accounts that set up for monthly payments to things not signed up for?

Is he providing connections to people looking to be connected to people who can provide services? I think that's what Jen Shah did

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is he providing connections to people looking to be connected to people who can provide services? I think that's what Jen Shah did

If it is true that he does the same thing Jenn Shah did it would be hysterical because then Teresa would have to join the cast of Love After Lockup! 

If you do want to donate to the Dickie Foundation and it's partner charity, Cut (It) Out Annonymous please make your check out to me, I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

If Delores were to have a pool party I want Frank Sr. dancing in one of those bubbles floating in the pool just to make Paulie nuts.

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Delores were to have a pool party I want Frank Sr. dancing in one of those bubbles floating in the pool just to make Paulie nuts.

LOL at the thought of him trying to stand up in that thing, let alone dance.

I might pay to see that

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, goofygirl said:

YES! To everything you said!! This show is a hot mess...all the women snitch on each other and then have fights at these gatherings or events. Last night's verbal brawl party was disgraceful...not a fan of Teresa but good grief...she threw a nice spread and these women just ruin it with some petty ass fight that ends with threats and foul language. And you are so right about Teresa's daughters now adding their two cents. I guess they are now on the Bravo payroll...they were both exhibiting resting bitch face when Melissa went over to say hi to them...that was so awkward and you could feel the icy reception she got from them...unlike Teresa, who has bad mouthed Melissa, along with her former husband Joe, in front of the kids since they were little, Melissa sends her kids out of the room when discussing other family members. Those two girls are rude.

And yes! Luis's face looks like it's on fire! Maybe he sits under a sunlamp alot or it's a side effect of medication??? As for Bill Aydin...what a vacuous spendthrift he is...I thought his wife was bad enough with all the Chanel stuff but his conspicuous consumption just screams "Look at me I'm rich!" with that gaudy Ferrari. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Am I alone in cringing whenever the Ayden children are on the screen? Jennifer should have them looking their best, fix their hair, they often sport the rats nest look and put on flattering clothes, maybe a little makeup on the older girl, no offense but they are not the cutest kids, (I am trying to be diplomatic in my description). 

You are NOT alone!  I don't find the Ayden children funny or cute in any way.

YES!!!  I would just love to see one of them in a turtleneck sweater or something....hell, I'd even take a crew neck or high v-neck tee shirt!  It's getting ridiculous.  I've said this before - we know you have them, we know you paid for them.  Doesn't mean we need to see your breasts ALL the fucking time!! 

I wish someone would gift them a bra, for God's sake!  

The rare times we see Dolores in workout gear/sports bra - she looks sooo much better.  I can't say that about Marge, because I don't think I've ever seen her in workout gear, except for the softball fundraiser thing from last season.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Delores got a beautiful pool installed, shouldn't she throw a new pool party? Delores does not throw a lot of events or does she, I cannot remember.

3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I can't think of anything Delores has hosted, either. There must be something (?)

I think Delores "hosted" the group trip to Nashville trip last year.  You know-the one where Teresa left in the middle of the night to stay at a hotel?  Also, the same one where Mensa Member Melissa didn't know where in the U.S. Nashville was located.

And, she also hosted the finale party weekend the season before (?), at her rental house down the shore - the one when Teresa flipped out because Danielle ratted her out about Margaret's hairpulling incident.  I think that half of the group stayed at Dolores' house for the weekend, with the other half staying at Melissa and Joe's house. 

I could be mis-remembering that one, though.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Did anyone else feel like the "dancer" in the floating pool bubble was going to asphyxiate from breathing her own exhaust, or was it just me?  It seemed to be getting more & more steamed up as the party dragged on...?  What a stupid gimmick.  🙄

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I really loved "There's no door, asshole."

Rachel seems OK to me so far, I guess. But her face reminds me of Casey Anthony.

Is there any basis for asserting that she "must have had an eating disorder"? 

Wasn’t there a quick scene where she was very heavy before she lost lots of weight and talked about it?  I wouldn’t have said otherwise.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Saph said:

Did anyone else feel like the "dancer" in the floating pool bubble was going to asphyxiate from breathing her own exhaust, or was it just me?  It seemed to be getting more & more steamed up as the party dragged on...?  What a stupid gimmick.  🙄

I thought about all of that and more, I imagine she got in it while on the edge of the pool, stepping in to it then getting her balance once in it all the way...getting out seems like it would be more complicated and more of a chance for falling in the pool.  

House warming party and we never saw the inside of the house.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Jennifer is just using the affair her husband had on her as a way to justify her toxic parenting, and she hasn't forgiven him for what he did.  She needs to either forgive him and move on, or she needs to divorce him.

Louis/e writing down what Teresa needed to say was actually a smart move because Teresa isn't quick on the uptake.. if you know what I mean.

Delores and her new boyfriend... I understand what she's saying, but Frank Sr has been use to her including him in her life far more then she should have and she has to understand it'll take him awhile to adjust to things.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Wasn’t there a quick scene where she was very heavy before she lost lots of weight and talked about it?  I wouldn’t have said otherwise.

Yeah, there was a short scene with a photo or two. But people can lose weight without having an eating disorder (regardless of how fast they eat). I don’t think she mentioned one — not that she necessarily would, of course.

Last week, when they showed her eating the cheese, it was so weirdly abrupt and choppy that I thought our cable or DVR had a glitch.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4

Feels a little creepy asking this, but I just tuned in again this season…and Teresa seems to have more money than she did before prison. Didn’t she have to pay an enormous restitution? Is the same thing going to happen all over again? I get that she’s on a successful franchise, but her husband seems to be unemployed (am I wrong? Maybe?) and everything is over the top lavish. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

TBH, I don't have the negative reaction to this that others do. I think he is trying to keep her from getting overly emotional and go off the rails. Its not like he was telling her to tell Joe he's a little bitch boy. He was helping her to stay in control and move the conversation in a positive direction.

• Like 19
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I can't decide if she annoys me or entertains me. Does she seem drunk all the time to anyone else?

Cindy Barshop the vagazzler! She had weird egg shaped high chairs for her kids and was involved in a kerfuffle over someone wearing a deceased friend's suit (to a wedding ?). OH! and she didn't have chilled pinot grigio poured and waiting for Ramona at some horse riding event. That's pretty much all I remember about her. 

Agreed! They remind me of a joke about a young woman getting a rose bud tattooed on her breast, knowing it would be come a long-stem rose over time.

And Sonya cut her head off all the photos in Morocco.  Ha

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think Delores "hosted" the group trip to Nashville trip last year.  You know-the one where Teresa left in the middle of the night to stay at a hotel?  Also, the same one where Mensa Member Melissa didn't know where in the U.S. Nashville was located.

And, she also hosted the finale party weekend the season before (?), at her rental house down the shore - the one when Teresa flipped out because Danielle ratted her out about Margaret's hairpulling incident.  I think that half of the group stayed at Dolores' house for the weekend, with the other half staying at Melissa and Joe's house. 

I could be mis-remembering that one, though.

Teresa said on her podcast she had to leave 

2 minutes ago, Impalace said:

And Sonya cut her head off all the photos in Morocco.  Ha

Teresa said on her podcast she had to leave 

The house because Margaret complained. 

• LOL 4
21 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

TBH, I don't have the negative reaction to this that others do. I think he is trying to keep her from getting overly emotional and go off the rails. Its not like he was telling her to tell Joe he's a little bitch boy. He was helping her to stay in control and move the conversation in a positive direction.

Except Teresa really hasn't been overly emotional or gone off the rails lately.  Saying stupid things? Yes, as always.  But not off the rails. (Rather, it's Joe Gorga who stomps out of reunions & refuses to show up to parties & weddings.) 

And why is Teresa trying to act calmly? Because she's still in her love bubble high AND in therapy. She's trying very hard to follow & recite her therapist's advice not to rehash old issues & take a less emotional response to people.

So butt out, Looey.  Let her try to rise to the occasion.  Let her try.  How's she going to learn?  He acts like an overprotective parent who monitors & controls a child, making the child dependent & fearful to act on their own without help.  He jumped in before they got past their initial hello. Yes, he tried to move the conversation in a positive direction (Duh, caveman scratches out "Can we make peace?") It DID get a stilted conversation moving. But ultimately it didn't work because Joe, justified or not, is still butt-hurt over various slights.

Also, the positive direction note came AFTER Looey was completely two-faced & encouraged Tre & her girls' negativity about the Gorgas. He gives mixed messages.  Nothing he's said has made the girls overlook anything (rather, he extracts details) & nothing he's conveyed made them think twice about giving bitchface to Melissa at the party.

So maybe he shouldn't act as if he knows better & is the buffer between rationality & insanity.  Let her learn to handle it.  Because ultimately, notes or not - it didn't work. Joe didn't show up to the housewarming party.  And when the love bubble bursts or her therapist's advice or influence is at odds with his - he won't come out the better for it anyway.  He should butt out & not get in the middle of it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1