Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Housewarming History Lesson

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Saph said:

Did anyone else feel like the "dancer" in the floating pool bubble was going to asphyxiate from breathing her own exhaust, or was it just me?  It seemed to be getting more & more steamed up as the party dragged on...?  What a stupid gimmick.  🙄

OMG! I was thinking the same thing! That woman looked like she was trying to poke a hole in the bubble to save herself from suffocating.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8
(edited)
On 2/28/2023 at 7:25 PM, ZettaK said:

Jackie was aggressive towards Danielle because she knew she could replace her as a HW. That's what happens when new women join the show, and Jackie knows she is not a fan favorite.

Jackie was my favourite HW, her hubby my fave male, and I enjoy Marg as well. Jackie didn't lie because she hadn't seen the show's footage until after the reunion was taped. But she definitely gave the full up and down 

I agree Bill looks like he's over it.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Jackie was my favourite HW, her hubby my fave male, and I enjoy Marg as well. Jackie didn't lie because she hadn't seen the show's footage until after the reunion was taped. But she definitely gave the full up and down 

I agree Bill looks like he's over it.

I don't doubt Jackie is popular enough, but other NJ HWs are more popular. As for lying or not (regardless of footage), she admitted at the restaurant scene with Melissa and Margaret that she gave Danielle the up and down, and they all thought it was funny, but later on, at the party she denied it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, Saph said:

Did anyone else feel like the "dancer" in the floating pool bubble was going to asphyxiate from breathing her own exhaust, or was it just me?

I said to my husband (poor thing plays games on his phone while I remain Bravos whore for anything Housewvies/Decks/Summer houses) “I’m getting second hand claustrophobia watching this poor girl awkwardly flail about.”

I must admit when Jen screamed about her own terrible nose job as well as Rachel’s terrible nose job I died laughing. Both of their ski slope noses are horrific and right out of Whoville. Rachel got the hell out of dodge, and her chinless very strange looking husband had to stop feeling so lucky to hang with these numnuts and leave with her. 

My husband also piped up “What is wrong with this blonde old broads mouth (Marg) and. Why does this other blonde (Jackie) have a Bass Mouth?” 🐟 His occasional commentary is as rich as this forums. 

I know I’m Petty  Crocker but Jackie irks me with her weird bass mouth & her hair remains a mess. She is showing her real colors. She is so threatened by good natured funny Danielle that she’s resorting to mean girl tactics. Danielle has zero fear of her and gives it right back. Jackie has money due to her parents hiding their criminal activities into her bank account yet she prances around like she’s the cats meow with uber intelligence. I’d respect her slightly, maybe a wee bit, if she at least used her law degree.  It is obvious that she is insanely insecure. Her hubby is losing his luster a bit  looks wise, but I’ll always feel bad that’s she’s gone on camera letting it be known she won’t “service” him orally. Like any man, he will get that elsewhere and perhaps is relieved given her bass mouth. 

I agree that Frank is peeved he’s losing income with Paulie accompanying Dolores around. I’m on the fence on Irish dude for now but I did adore his apartment and Delores deserves a man that treats her with respect and genuinely wants to be around her. That Frank moved in with David tells you all you need to know about lack of boundaries or care for how D would feel. She is an old fashioned gal and likely enjoys her man “taking over.” I wish them well. But I agree, put the girls away. We all know she’s tweaked every part of her body (I vaguely remember her even doing something to her knees or thighs). Glad she put some money into that lovely pool instead of continuing with all the body plastic surgery. Why can’t women just try to look their best after 50 instead of trying for “young.” These surgeries are not without risk, it’s so odd to me that vanity takes over common sense. That’s where I’m at as a nurse with a bit of sense at 55 years young. 

Tre’s girls spoke volumes with their beautiful eyes to Melissa. So much was said without words. D74A13E3-CAF1-44B0-9568-9616388C5C42.thumb.jpeg.2cd2f0b9eb118971ee89fe8dd9e97513.jpegShe deserved it after all the years of ragging on Teresa. Since she and her  clown husband came on the show they have tried to bring her down. Joes own father abhorred him. He is a little bitch boy. And his horse faced wife can fuck all the way off with her crying nonsense. She tried to bring more attention to it by stating her eyes were red because something got in them. I would love to see the Gorgas fired but that’s doubtful given Andy’s obvious crush on Bitch Boy. Teresa is a complete idiot yet she at least treated her parents with care and respect. 
Melissa’s fambly do not belong at the wedding, this is just more drama and ploy for a story line. I had to laugh at Melissa’s photos of her pod cast. She really thinks she’s all that. I on the other hand remember the horse faced “bartender” from a strip club coming into Season 3 with guns blazing for her SIL and ten seasons later continues to do so. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

If anyone needs therapy it’s Joe Gorga.  Make peace and forget the past already.  Your schtick is getting stale.  Show us how you can build your new house or something creative.  You are acting like a bitter old lady and smashing your fist on the table is juvenile, you little runt.  Teresa wanted to meet you halfway.There was your chance, or get off the show.  How long will Andy save you?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Crazydoxielady said:

D74A13E3-CAF1-44B0-9568-9616388C5C42.thumb.jpeg.2cd2f0b9eb118971ee89fe8dd9e97513.jpegAnd his horse faced wife can fuck all the way off with her crying nonsense. She tried to bring more attention to it by stating her eyes were red because something got in them. 

Totally agree!  No one noticed her “tearful” non-exit so she brought that up.  Shades of “not a nose job, shading.”  We are not idiots, Melissa.  Too bad your redone sisters couldn’t get any tv time or $.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

If anyone needs therapy it’s Joe Gorga.  Make peace and forget the past already.  Your schtick is getting stale.  Show us how you can build your new house or something creative.  You are acting like a bitter old lady and smashing your fist on the table is juvenile, you little runt.  Teresa wanted to meet you halfway.There was your chance, or get off the show.  How long will Andy save you?

I believe that over the years Teresa has more than met him halfway. Most, if not all, of their meetings to discuss the family situation have been at her initiative. Joe shows up and lectures her about what she needs to do (never about what he or his wife need to do). Then he pouts followed quickly by a whining talking head. 

And this, I think, is the problem. As the brother, Joe sees himself as the one who should be calling the shots. Not only does Teresa ignore this. It is after all 2023, not 1900. But both of his brothers-in-law also ignore it. That is why he has so much conflict with them.

• Like 10
(edited)

I don't blame Tre for Melissa being hurt by the "my chosen family" comment. I blame Joe. The only reason he wasn't there being included was because he chose not to be.

I think Gia and the girls have made it plain that M & J were not there for them while Tre was away, despite their claims. I used to think Teresa was at fault in the relationship, but now I don't. Melissa talks a good game, but that seems to be it.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

Totally agree!  No one noticed her “tearful” non-exit so she brought that up.  Shades of “not a nose job, shading.”  We are not idiots, Melissa.  Too bad your redone sisters couldn’t get any tv time or $.  

Are those Flounder lips on Melissa supposed to look alluring?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
39 minutes ago, janiema said:

I believe that over the years Teresa has more than met him halfway. Most, if not all, of their meetings to discuss the family situation have been at her initiative. Joe shows up and lectures her about what she needs to do (never about what he or his wife need to do). Then he pouts followed quickly by a whining talking head. 

And this, I think, is the problem. As the brother, Joe sees himself as the one who should be calling the shots. Not only does Teresa ignore this. It is after all 2023, not 1900. But both of his brothers-in-law also ignore it. That is why he has so much conflict with them.

I agree.  I think his biggest problem is he feels his Father didn’t love him enough.  Also, he was very jealous of his Father and Joe Giudice’s friendship, which is still eating him up alive.  He wants to be Top Dog in the family, and now there is Loooie to deal with.  Loooie is taking over.  Joe is threatened again.  There’s a new Boss in town.  Lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, MsMalin said:

TBH, I don't have the negative reaction to this that others do. I think he is trying to keep her from getting overly emotional and go off the rails. Its not like he was telling her to tell Joe he's a little bitch boy. He was helping her to stay in control and move the conversation in a positive direction.

Except Louie was shown sitting with Tre and her two girls doing exactly that! If he wants to help her mend fences why was he agreeing with them that Joe and Mel are lying peices of shit when he wasn't even in the family at the time Tre was in prison? He can't have it both ways. He's a double talking manipulator that can only pull this crap on someone as stupid as Tre. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I did enjoy the opening scene with all the husbands showing up drunk after boys night. Joe B passing out and Nate coming through the front door with his sunglasses on 😆

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Honest question..........

Dr. Bill being on national TV, a reality show to boot....with his crazy ass wife (with a poor rhinoplasty) and multiple scenes where he shows his drunken behavior ---- how can this possibly be good for his practice? 

I mean, I get this is free (ish) advertisement. As a consumer of a plastic surgeon, I am not so sure that I would be comfortable calling up Dr. Bills office, scheduling an appointment, showing up on surgery day and just hoping and praying his evening before was not one filled with  debauchery.

And I like Bill. Obviously his practice is thriving ! In my opinion, a reputable surgeon displaying himself on  reality TV would not be my first choice. But then again, things are different in Jersey !

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I did enjoy the opening scene with all the husbands showing up drunk after boys night. Joe B passing out and Nate coming through the front door with his sunglasses on 😆

I liked it too, the wives were obviously instructed to do this and it makes me wonder why Melissa didn't do it Actually, it really doesn't make me wonder, I know why.  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Except Louie was shown sitting with Tre and her two girls doing exactly that! If he wants to help her mend fences why was he agreeing with them that Joe and Mel are lying peices of shit when he wasn't even in the family at the time Tre was in prison? He can't have it both ways. He's a double talking manipulator that can only pull this crap on someone as stupid as Tre. 

Here is the extended scene. All Luis does is sit & listen. Can't fault him for wanting to be a supportive fiance/husband/step-father. 

If anything, he's tried to mend fences but after two years, can't help but see that Gorgas are only interested in continuing to feud. Seemingly, nothing Teresa does will make them happy. 

• Like 10
On 3/1/2023 at 9:53 AM, RecoveringLawyer said:

+1000.  Paulie is a quiet thug.

Paulie looks like he could beat the shit out of all the men in one shot.  I’d love for him to get in a tussle with Cave Man Gorga, big muscles and all.  Big talk, no go.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If he wants to help her mend fences why was he agreeing with them that Joe and Mel are lying peices of shit when he wasn't even in the family at the time Tre was in prison?

This is one thing I couldn't blame him for. Both girls are flat-out saying who was there for them and who wasn't, and they have reason to feel strongly about not wanting Joe and Melissa bragging about it when it wasn't true, so he's got no reason not to believe them. It would be weird for him to do anything else in that situation, imo. 

I don't know what's really going on in Gabriella's head, but it would be satisfying if that was the thing that motivated her enough to come on camera and say reply to Jo about it. It feels like one of those rare situations that would actually be a problem in a regular family instead of just manufactured drama.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Saph said:

Did anyone else feel like the "dancer" in the floating pool bubble was going to asphyxiate from breathing her own exhaust, or was it just me?  It seemed to be getting more & more steamed up as the party dragged on...?  What a stupid gimmick.  🙄

I can’t stand when they hire people for that crap. I’m sure they’re actors getting paid well but it seems humiliating. There have also been the actors laying on a table with sushi on their bodies. There was someone last season in Miami that was basically a woman in the middle of the table. I can’t remember if that was sushi or if she was a charcuterie kitten or something equally stupid. 
I also thought that Bubble lady seemed like a waste when people could have gone swimming. However they all dress up so much I’m sure none of them brought a swimsuit. 
I wonder if Tre is in talks for love bubble champagne or something. Or a new book Love Bubble Italian. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t stand when they hire people for that crap. I’m sure they’re actors getting paid well but it seems humiliating. There have also been the actors laying on a table with sushi on their bodies. There was someone last season in Miami that was basically a woman in the middle of the table. I can’t remember if that was sushi or if she was a charcuterie kitten or something equally stupid. 
I also thought that Bubble lady seemed like a waste when people could have gone swimming. However they all dress up so much I’m sure none of them brought a swimsuit. 
I wonder if Tre is in talks for love bubble champagne or something. Or a new book Love Bubble Italian. 

If Teresa is reading this, you just gave her a good idea!  Although, I think she tried a sparkling wine business right before her and Joe's legal troubles.  I don't think it went anywhere - anyone else remember "Fabellini"?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Here is the extended scene. All Luis does is sit & listen. Can't fault him for wanting to be a supportive fiance/husband/step-father. . .

If anything, he's tried to mend fences but after two years, can't help but see that Gorgas are only interested in continuing to feud. Seemingly, nothing Teresa does will make them happy. 

I dunno - I watched again to see if my perception of Looey's shit-stirring was wrong because to me, Looey doesn't just "sit and listen."  He interjects.  And his interjections do nothing to bring down the level of hostility. 

When Margaret & Teresa tried to mend fences, he didn't let the women, who were calm & surprisingly rational, mend their feud without his butting in to interject that Melissa's podcast statement "shows insecurity from a woman." (Of course, Margaret couldn't wait to spill that nasty tidbit to Melissa - which, unless he is a complete idiot, he must have known she would.)

When he came in & sat with Teresa, Gia, & Gabriella as Teresa was telling them about a dispute with Melissa that arose at the Mozzerella party over why the Gorgas were at a friends table at the engagement party, & that Melissa called Teresa a liar, Looey pipes up,  "Coming from the liar herself!"  When Teresa asks, "Why would she say that?" Looey responds, "Attention, Attention."  So Looey's NOT sitting & listening - but fueling the fire.

Then, after the girls say that the Gorgas weren't really there for them when Teresa was in prison, he says, "They're lying through their teeth. She doesn't put one foot in front of the other without checking with the husband (or words to that effect)." And when Teresa asks "Why would she do that?"  Looey responds, "To hurt you. I'm so sorry you're treated this way. That this man is treating you this way. . ."  So Looey's not sitting & listening - but fueling the fire & shit-stirring.

I'm not saying he shouldn't believe the girls or commiserate.  But Looey doesn't need to endorse & heighten the tension - especially things he wasn't there to witness. (Notably, Bravo editors, who were present during that time, interjected a warm interaction between Joe & Gia that occurred at that same period of time that Gia described with words of scorn.)

As for Gabriella's sudden on camera presence & speculation it's intended to get the truth out. Well, she could just as easily be there to earn Bravo bucks before going away to school.  She's gone from virtually no presence to 2:  one, as part of Teresa's story-time hour AND two, at the party making bitch-face with Gia at Melissa. Gia's an adult, Gabriella is still a minor.  I have no interest in hearing from either of them.  Clearly, the girls were indoctrinated (or at least witness to) disrespect toward the Gorgas early on. (Bravo showed Melissa bringing Margaret sprinkle cookies - and then showed a years earlier clip of Teresa telling someone she threw Melissa's sprinkle cookies in the garbage - with one of the girls passing by. The girls well knew of the family tensions - at least the girls in Teresa's home.)  Now they're hearing Looey describe Melissa as an attention-seeking liar. True or not, that's NOT just sitting & listening.

I'm not really in favor of one side over another in this family dispute.  The intelligence & emotional intelligence of all of these folks isn't the highest.  Things distort in re-telling.  But I don't see/hear Looey just sitting & listening.  He's out to earn his stripes in shit-stirring & to justify his place in the Bravo universe -- no less than Teresa or the Gorgas.  And his mouth is yapping - just like the others. He has no interest in mending fences - and talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2

Just was watching again.  Here Bill takes Jennifer for a nice expensive dinner in a nice restaurant.  He gets his meal, and she starts up questioning him about her shit.  He has to listen to her ranting about everything and can’t even enjoy his meal out.  The girl never shuts up.  I could definitely see him cheating again.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, realityplease said:

(Notably, Bravo editors, who were present during that time, interjected a warm interaction between Joe & Gia that occurred at that same period of time that Gia described with words of scorn.)

TBF, that does kind of backs her up there, if they're having warm interactions that are being filmed, since that was their point.

I agree about Looey getting involved. He seems like he never misses a chance to stir something. As to the girls, though, that just seems inevitable to me. Other people feel completely the opposite about families on these shows, but I'm always interested in the family drama because it all feels real. The girls in this kind of family would totally be starting to join in and comment on all the family drama at this point. I get interested in how Gia seems like she's taking a role for herself as an actual Housewife where she talks a lot, but Gabriella seems like she might just really be angry and is not letting this slide and little else to say on camera.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, snarts said:

That's the extended scene Bravo aired. Would love to see what you've got. 

Agree but that's not all of the scene. I'm not going to go digging through episodes to prove ALL of what he said and that he's an asshole. It's pretty obvious. 

The quote below from @realityplease puts it perfectly.

43 minutes ago, realityplease said:

When he came in & sat with Teresa, Gia, & Gabriella as Teresa was telling them about a dispute with Melissa that arose at the Mozzerella party over why the Gorgas were at a friends table at the engagement party, & that Melissa called Teresa a liar, Looey pipes up,  "Coming from the liar herself!"  When Teresa asks, "Why would she say that?" Looey responds, "Attention, Attention."  So Looey's NOT sitting & listening - but fueling the fire.

Then, after the girls say that the Gorgas weren't really there for them when Teresa was in prison, he says, "They're lying through their teeth. She doesn't put one foot in front of the other without checking with the husband (or words to that effect)." And when Teresa asks "Why would she do that?"  Looey responds, "To hurt you. I'm so sorry you're treated this way. That this man is treating you this way. . ."  So Looey's not sitting & listening - but fueling the fire & shit-stirring.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

TBF, that does kind of backs her up there, if they're having warm interactions that are being filmed, since that was their point.

I agree about Looey getting involved. He seems like he never misses a chance to stir something. As to the girls, though, that just seems inevitable to me. Other people feel completely the opposite about families on these shows, but I'm always interested in the family drama because it all feels real. The girls in this kind of family would totally be starting to join in and comment on all the family drama at this point. I get interested in how Gia seems like she's taking a role for herself as an actual Housewife where she talks a lot, but Gabriella seems like she might just really be angry and is not letting this slide and little else to say on camera.

Jersey and OC always focused on the kids..especially as they hit closer to 18.  So it makes sense now that Gabriella is almost 18, she's at a place where maybe she feels comfortable offering her 2 cents.

And I agree Gia seems to have a more adult POV, or feeling she has one..because she was the oldest and she had to take up some of the caregiver role when her parents alternated prison sentences (though Gabriella was the one to do the household work in the spinoff..and kept her feelings to herself).

I'm curious why Gia and Gabriella aren't proactive in setting up time with their cousins..irregardless of whether their parents are fighting or not?

• Like 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I forgot to reply to what I've bolded here in my previous reply.  First - the bubble lady was stupid, but I feel like we've seen that before on other franchises - just can't remember which ones! 

All of this food presentation "theatre" is ridiculous.  Body sushi has been around for a long time - I think there was a body sushi scene on RHOC many years ago, and Vicki was lecturing the girl as she was laying on the table with sushi strewn all over her body.  

Also, at Audriana's christening party at The Brownstone (Season 2), Teresa had a server wearing a big, Marie Antoinette-style dress that was a table with sushi being served from it.  Completey off topic, but if you watch the scenes from Audriana's christening closely, you can catch a few glimpses of Melissa and Joe and Kathy Wakile.  Two interesting things - You can see the "real" Melissa - before any of her nose jobs, before any other type of plastic surgery and hair straightening.  And, I don't think that Melissa and Joe were sitting at Teresa and Joe's table then, either!!  🤣

Edited by njbchlover
edited for grammar corrections
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

I just read about the Gorgas and how they flipped houses, blah, blah. blah.  They still have the vacation home at the Jersey Shore, but Melissa stated she rather be in the Hamptons, lol.  Yeah right.  I can’t see them sitting around the bonfire with the likes of Bethenny Frankel, Ramona Singer, Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper.  Joe wearing his wife beater shirt with his big muscles sticking out.  Yeah, NO, just NO.  Does Melissa think she’s the elite of the elite now?  Guess Jersey isn’t good enough for her anymore.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Here is the extended scene. All Luis does is sit & listen. Can't fault him for wanting to be a supportive fiance/husband/step-father. 

That seems to be their only storyline, fighting with Teresa, and it’s gotten stale.  I’ll bet Melissa will rangle her way with some big shot maybe in the Hamptons for another spot on tv.  I don’t put anything past her as she’s hungry to be famous.  They are already kissing Andy’s ass.  Melissa wants to be a big star and it’s not happening on this show as this storyline is over.

• Like 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Except Louie was shown sitting with Tre and her two girls doing exactly that! If he wants to help her mend fences why was he agreeing with them that Joe and Mel are lying peices of shit when he wasn't even in the family at the time Tre was in prison? He can't have it both ways. He's a double talking manipulator that can only pull this crap on someone as stupid as 

The girls were angry because the Gorgas claimed on their podcast a few days before that they saved the family when Teresa was in prison, and they wanted the truth to become public because they thought the Gorgas lied publicly. Louie might not have been present during Teresa’s prison term, but the girls were, and were old enough to remember everything. It's impossible for him not to get involved since they all live together as a family. He is their stepfather. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
12 hours ago, realityplease said:

I dunno - I watched again to see if my perception of Looey's shit-stirring was wrong because to me, Looey doesn't just "sit and listen."  He interjects.  And his interjections do nothing to bring down the level of hostility. 

When Margaret & Teresa tried to mend fences, he didn't let the women, who were calm & surprisingly rational, mend their feud without his butting in to interject that Melissa's podcast statement "shows insecurity from a woman." (Of course, Margaret couldn't wait to spill that nasty tidbit to Melissa - which, unless he is a complete idiot, he must have known she would.)

I'm not saying he shouldn't believe the girls or commiserate.  But Looey doesn't need to endorse & heighten the tension - especially things he wasn't there to witness. (Notably, Bravo editors, who were present during that time, interjected a warm interaction between Joe & Gia that occurred at that same period of time that Gia described with words of scorn.)

As for Gabriella's sudden on camera presence & speculation it's intended to get the truth out. Well, she could just as easily be there to earn Bravo bucks before going away to school.  She's gone from virtually no presence to 2:  one, as part of Teresa's story-time hour AND two, at the party making bitch-face with Gia at Melissa. Gia's an adult, Gabriella is still a minor.  I have no interest in hearing from either of them.  Clearly, the girls were indoctrinated (or at least witness to) disrespect toward the Gorgas early on. (Bravo showed Melissa bringing Margaret sprinkle cookies - and then showed a years earlier clip of Teresa telling someone she threw Melissa's sprinkle cookies in the garbage - with one of the girls passing by. The girls well knew of the family tensions - at least the girls in Teresa's home.)  Now they're hearing Looey describe Melissa as an attention-seeking liar. True or not, that's NOT just sitting & listening.

I'm not really in favor of one side over another in this family dispute.  The intelligence & emotional intelligence of all of these folks isn't the highest.  Things distort in re-telling.  But I don't see/hear Looey just sitting & listening.  He's out to earn his stripes in shit-stirring & to justify his place in the Bravo universe -- no less than Teresa or the Gorgas.  And his mouth is yapping - just like the others. He has no interest in mending fences - and talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Gabriella was 18 at the time, not a minor. She turned 19 in October 2022.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

If Teresa is reading this, you just gave her a good idea!  Although, I think she tried a sparkling wine business right before her and Joe's legal troubles.  I don't think it went anywhere - anyone else remember "Fabellini"?  

Yes, she had a wine line, but all her businesses became inactive when she went to prison. 

11 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

One heart warming scene when filming. That's what the girls were discussing- that the Gorgas appeared only/associated with them during filming only. 

• Like 4
(edited)

As for kids participating, for those of us who watched all the franchises from the beginning, OC filmed equally, if not more everybody's kids (even the youngest) compared to the adults, NY followed a similar pattern, then Jersey, then Atlanta, and so on. Only when cast members had no kids, or they were babies we didn't see kids filming for the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Just was watching again.  Here Bill takes Jennifer for a nice expensive dinner in a nice restaurant.  He gets his meal, and she starts up questioning him about her shit.  He has to listen to her ranting about everything and can’t even enjoy his meal out.  The girl never shuts up.  I could definitely see him cheating again.

Or, instead of breaking vows that he voluntarily made, he could be a grownup and initiate a divorce if he hates listening to his wife so much.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The girls were angry because the Gorgas claimed on their podcast a few days before that they saved the family when Teresa was in prison, and they wanted the truth to become public because they thought the Gorgas lied publicly. Louie might not have been present during Teresa’s prison term, but the girls were, and were old enough to remember everything. It's impossible for him not to get involved since they all live together as a family. He is their stepfather. 

I thought I heard the Gorgas say they "put food on their table" (not that they "saved the family") by filming with Joe Guidice & the girls - for which the Guidices were paid - at a time Guidice was unemployed & Teresa in jail.  The audience can't know whether each & every contact or phone call check-in was filmed.  The girls weren't left alone.  Their father was with them.  If the girls were at school, would they know each & every time Guidice was contacted? Maybe when the Gorgas called, Guidice wanted to put up a good front & said everything was under control. Maybe the Gorgas wanted to do more, but didn't want to interfere with Joe Guidice's fathering or the girls' independence in stepping up?  It's a bind: Do too little, you didn't do enough.  Do too much, you're interfering.  

I only know events from watching the show & this forum. I don't see podcasts, read instagram or look to other sources. So I don't know if "saved" the family was said or "put food on their table."  I didn't think Gabriella was an adult while still in h.s. when the episode filmed.  I based that on the fact that many of my classmates turned 18 (not 19) by the Fall after graduation.  Maybe that NJ district starts 'em later.  Really a non-issue.  Gabriella, adult or not, suddenly speaks.  Whether for Bravo money or chance to air "her truth" or pushed to do so by Teresa or Gia, who knows?  But the neck rash reflects her discomfort in doing so - whatever her biological age.   

As for it being impossible for Looey not to get involved because they live together & he's the step-father? Interested & listening, yes - but doesn't mean he needs to become "involved" by fanning the flames & interjecting comments that denigrate the Gorgas as attention-seeking liars who want to hurt Teresa (out of one side of his mouth) while (on the other side of his mouth) pretending to want to "help" patch things between the siblings.  Doesn't that make HIM the attention-seeking liar?

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 2/28/2023 at 11:30 PM, Misslindsey said:

I admit I laughed at Teresa's chosen family comment, but Melissa, you are included in the chosen family, because you were there! It's your husband that wasn't chosen!

Seriously, what is with everyone acting like not inviting your sibling's in-laws is the worst thing ever? If Teresa was close with them, then I would say invite them, but she isn't.

This! Joe Gorga was part of Teresa’s “chosen family”. He just chose not to show up. She invited him and followed up with a phone call about it as well. He still chose not to come. So Marge and Melissa can save their horror for someone else. Teresa didn’t diss you. Your husband dissed her, you damn idiots. 

Melissa sisters have never said a kind word about Teresa on tv, so why the hell should they be on the invite list? And why should Teresa not play nice with her fiancés sisters? That IS her new family now. Doesn’t mean it replaces the old. But Melissa’s family is in no way higher up on the food chain then Louie’s, at Louie’s wedding. 

• Like 12
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Looeey is antic free, with Juicy Joe we got antics, well antics and prison time but still, antics.

Some of his gems “Shut up Tre, Horsey Face, Raccon eyes, Yous, Apologize!” And many more. 

• LOL 10
On 3/2/2023 at 8:01 PM, kristen111 said:

Does Melissa think she’s the elite of the elite now?  Guess Jersey isn’t good enough for her anymore.

Yes, she actually does. Which is laughable. Hopefully Joe adds lots of mirrors to the new house too, because after seeing how she looks lately, it’s clear that her mirrors are broken in her current home. Why do these women do all this plastic crap to themselves to make them look older? And the red lips? WTF! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/3/2023 at 3:55 AM, ZettaK said:

All of the husbands defend their SO, no matter how stupid they act, so in that regards, he’s doing what is expected of him. 

And I give him some grace because like him on tv or not, he fell in love with Tre. And he stayed off camera in the beginning until they were serious (unlike the recent leprechaun), and then when he did come out, his personal world was turned upside down through no doing of his own. Marge may have thought she was helping his first season trying to get him to explain his videos, but all she did was give the story more life. That led to him losing his job and who knows what else. I have no issue with a man standing up to these horrid women. He has direct issues with them, he’s not just defending Tre. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Looeey is antic free, with Juicy Joe we got antics, well antics and prison time but still, antics.

Looeey gives us therapy speak, and Juicy gave us tooth-chipping drunken gymnastics faceplant

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/2/2023 at 9:28 AM, sheshark said:

Another Kartrashian wannabe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

All of the husbands defend their SO, no matter how stupid they act, so in that regards, he’s doing what is expected of him. 

And I give him some grace because like him on tv or not, he fell in love with Tre. And he stayed off camera in the beginning until they were serious (unlike the recent leprechaun), and then when he did come out, his personal world was turned upside down through no doing of his own. Marge may have thought she was helping his first season trying to get him to explain his videos, but all she did was give the story more life. That led to him losing his job and who knows what else. I have no issue with a man standing up to these horrid women. He has direct issues with them, he’s not just defending Tre. 

So far, Teresa is happy and her girls are happy, and that’s what counts.  So far, she’s getting respect and love fromLooie, not like with Joe.  I don’t know yet if Loooie has an agenda, or really cares for her.  Time will tell.  Joe was a ruffian with her and disrespectful, whereas Loooie is praising her and lovable.  If it lasts.  Looks good, but you never know with this bunch.   Will we all see videos of the wedding reception on the last episode?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Some of his gems “Shut up Tre, Horsey Face, Raccon eyes, Yous, Apologize!” And many more. 

And, how can we ever forget the vineyard phone call to Joe's sidepiece business partner calling Teresa a "C U Next Tuesday".

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Alll the good stuff! Don't forget the iconic vineyard phone call, he in is own way was a gift.

I guess I should have scrolled down before replying the same thing!  GMTA!  😂

• LOL 4
On 3/3/2023 at 2:42 PM, realityplease said:

I thought I heard the Gorgas say they "put food on their table" (not that they "saved the family") by filming with Joe Guidice & the girls - for which the Guidices were paid - at a time Guidice was unemployed & Teresa in jail.  The audience can't know whether each & every contact or phone call check-in was filmed.  The girls weren't left alone.  Their father was with them.  If the girls were at school, would they know each & every time Guidice was contacted? Maybe when the Gorgas called, Guidice wanted to put up a good front & said everything was under control. Maybe the Gorgas wanted to do more, but didn't want to interfere with Joe Guidice's fathering or the girls' independence in stepping up?  It's a bind: Do too little, you didn't do enough.  Do too much, you're interfering.  

From what I understood from the show, Melissa on the show was saying they did the Guidices a favor by filming with the Joe, yes. But what the girls were angry about in that scene was that according to them, on the podcast the Gorgas claimed that they were there for the girls, stepped up because their mother was in prison. And they were saying no, they only saw them when they were filming. They weren't claiming they were left alone because of that--they talked about other people being there for them and didn't say they wanted the Gorgas to be there more often. They just objected to them publically claiming they had a role in the girls' lives when their mother was away that they didn't have. They wouldn't have heard, I don't think, Melissa's TH about filming--that part was true, at least that they filmed with Joe for Teresa checks in. Melissa on the show didn't give any evidence for spending time with the girls outside of filming that show.

So it's not an issue of what the Gorgas should or shouldn't have done or why they did what they did, just that the girls heard them promoting themselves as family members that got more involved with the girls and spent more time with them when their mother was away, when in fact they didn't do that--but they did show up to film warm scenes to promote that persona. Which does, imo, seem like something that might motivate even a camera shy person to get on camera about and deny. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

From what I understood from the show, Melissa on the show was saying they did the Guidices a favor by filming with the Joe, yes. But what the girls were angry about in that scene was that according to them, on the podcast the Gorgas claimed that they were there for the girls, stepped up because their mother was in prison. And they were saying no, they only saw them when they were filming. They weren't claiming they were left alone because of that--they talked about other people being there for them and didn't say they wanted the Gorgas to be there more often. They just objected to them publically claiming they had a role in the girls' lives when their mother was away that they didn't have. They wouldn't have heard, I don't think, Melissa's TH about filming--that part was true, at least that they filmed with Joe for Teresa checks in. Melissa on the show didn't give any evidence for spending time with the girls outside of filming that show.

So it's not an issue of what the Gorgas should or shouldn't have done or why they did what they did, just that the girls heard them promoting themselves as family members that got more involved with the girls and spent more time with them when their mother was away, when in fact they didn't do that--but they did show up to film warm scenes to promote that persona. Which does, imo, seem like something that might motivate even a camera shy person to get on camera about and deny. 

Edited by kristen111
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So far, Teresa is happy and her girls are happy, and that’s what counts.  So far, she’s getting respect and love fromLooie, not like with Joe.  I don’t know yet if Loooie has an agenda, or really cares for her.  Time will tell.

Key words. So far. 
He just pushes all buttons. I think he is a smooth operator, manipulator and may or may not be part lobsters based upon his red face.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3